OtakuBoards

Do you..

coolkam007

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]Act or look like any anime character? ^_^ ..

i'm like shinji.. i'm shy and dont say much... i sorta look like him too.. when i have a recent haircut.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Which is why you are so cute! Shinji is the cutest anime character :)

But I don't think I look like an anime charatcer.

[color=red]As for looks....you could compare me to Mihoshi(Tenchi Universe) and/or that slutty, bounty news reporter from CB;). They're the only anime chicks I've seen with curly blonde hair....LoL. As for my personality....... Kiki(08th MS Team) and Faye(CB) all wrapped up into one, neat, little package...... I'm a chick who knows how to use what she's working with, to get her way;)! J/K people, don't jump to conclusions...[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest darth_penguin
I look like #18, from DBZ. I have the haircut, and I sometimes wear colored contacts that change my green eyes to blue. In fact, I'm planning on cosplaying as her to A-kon in June.

As for personality... Sakura, from CCS. The subtitled version, of course. ;) She's so kawaii! And so am I!!!! :blush:
And my friends tell me I act like Hikari (sp?) from Magic Knight Rayearth, what with the loudness and leadership qualities and pyromaniacal tendencies. :flaming:

O golly.
Shocksville...I don't know much about anime outside of the network broadcasted stuff (no cable :bawl: ).
*everyone stares in shock*

Let's see, I have shoulder length (a little longer) red-brown hair, blue eyes, lots of guys tell me I have a nice build :blush:, ok, stopping now....
Personality wise, I am caring, kind, sympathetic to others to a fault; I don't judge people unless they give me a reason to; I tend to be more emotional than logical; I don't like confrontations or fights, but when I am pushed far enough, [b]watch out!!![/b]
So, who does that make me like?

I act like Goten and Gohan... I have a short temper and get angry easily, and im a pimp! Goten is a pimp.. IN DBGT he couldnt fight because he had a date.. That is definate pimpness, giving up his true natural for some hot girl... Gohan is just a kickass guy...

I'm more like Vegeta from DBZ. Same attitude and rage. And the thing that keeps me going is the adrenaline that runs through my blood when my pride has been nearly scathed. I go insane when ppl bother me. :) So I just usually like to stay calm and not loose my temper because if I do....... I would go

[SIZE=3]M[/SIZE]

If my hair were its natural color I'd look like Rei from Sailor Moon.

I have her impatience and intolerance of idiots...ahem...usagi

I wear an unemotional mask like Heero and Ayanami and soon it will become my face.

I sport Vegeta's smirk. I have his stubborness, darkness, pride, and sense of humor.

Sometimes I have the same look in my eyes as Mirai Trunks did when he first entered the past. Loneliness...sorrow.

I have Shinji's inexperience and awkwardness with emotions.

The more I think about it, the more I act like many different characters.
OK, so the basis is still Aeris. Now let's throw some Digimon in. I care about others more than myself, like Sora. When I get silly or mad, I'm like Yolei. But I like to hide my feelings from others, so I don't bother them with my pesky emotions--and I sometimes end up emotionally beating myself up for it--like Ken Ichijouji. :love:
What else? Throw in some other stuff here...I'm "adventurous" like Garnet (FF9) and Nadia (CTrigger), in that life isn't what I thought it would be, but I'm willing to give it a shot anyway. I'm "prideful" like Glenn (CTrigger), and I'd rather that people not try to bring my awful past up (don't even try it, I ain't going there) like Janus/Magus (CTrigger) or Vincent (FF7). When it comes to doing a duty, I am like Sephiroth (FF7, before he went, ahem, "crazy")--I will not rest until it is done, and done right (almost to perfection).
I thiiiiiiiiink that's it...for now.:naughty: