Jump to content
OtakuBoards

.hack//INFECTION / MUTATION / OUTBREAK / QUARANTINE


Recommended Posts

Posted
Yall know the .Hack//SIGN viideo games? I have parts 1-3 and im debating whether or not I should get the last one. I mean, there kinda all of the same except what happens next in the story. Should I get it?
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Awsome, I saw definatly you dhould get the 4th one, ,i'm the same as you who have numbers 1-3 of dot.hack. I'm working on the second one at the moment and i'd say get the fourth for sure! Very good game :D ...I also like the DVD movies that come with it, make you thinka ¡whole lot!
Posted
Now let me ask you this dot hacker.......why would you buy oh say the first to episodes of the old star wars sieries, having never seen it, but decided to not get the last one. It would be pointless, that games are suppose to be the same except for the plot because it was designed to be ONE big game, a series basically. How would you like to get accustomed to say the battle system and controls but have to change everytime you advanced the plot far enough?

Anyway, no hard feelings I have all four and they are great, though hunting for viral cores sometimes makes me angry heh.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love the entire ".hack//project" the 4 games are awsome I have beaten the game soart of well you know how there is an extra dungon after you beet the game well in part 4 the dungon is the single most difficalt dungon in exsistance of that game
spoiler : 15 levels of data bugs almost all level 95 and normals that max at the
2nd strongest level monsten in the game level 98 :faint:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Well I live in England, and the .Hack series has yet to full reach our shores, we have only really received the firdt part in the series, and i look forward to playing the others, I unfortunaltley never saw the series (I am so ashamed) and I just wanna know if it's worth buying the otheres, and if so how good are they, and what are they like, also any info on the series would be appreciated, are the games and series connected?
Posted
In .HACK//Liminality Vol.1: in The case of Mai Minase that during one of the flashbacks, where Seig (I forgot his real name) was talking aout how he just got Mai to be his girlfriend, the keywords: Dog Dancing Passionate Tri Pansy come up? I was watching it and I just noticed ... I havent gotten on my PS2 ever since and havent tested them out myslef... What could they mean?:confuse2::confuse2::confuse2: Are there any others ?

hehe sorry for my mad ramble... I end to do that.....
Posted
[color=indigo]I think this could probably just go in the ".hack//SIGN Video Games" thread, since that seems to be dealing with all four games.

*merges threads*[/color]
Posted
I find It funny how my post was supposed to be a new thread, butI didnt realize it had the same name.... hahaha. That is funny, But ya, the 4th one is quite good, I rented it and sucked quite awfully cuz I had to use base equipment for the game. I'm still working through Infection :p
Posted
I need to get the 4th one really badly, I have 1 though 3 beated already and want to know what happens in the fourth game. Plus I wanna see the fourth video on Quarantine and see what the other do to stop CC Corp. Please dont leave any spoilers..It takes me wanna look at them anyways :D :D
Posted
*referring to ChocoboGene* The .hack games come with a bonus DVD here in the UK (not sure about other countries), so you are able to gain some knowledge on the series at least, .hack//LIMINALITY is what comes free, im not sure whether its all the episodes but i presume its only a few.

[URL]http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?ProductCode=PT1174[/URL]

Thats where i plan on getting .hack from, and i suggest UK gamers get it from there because its reliable as well as a fairly reasonable price most of the time.
Posted
Yup, here in the US we get Liminality with our .HACK// games. Liminality was a 4 part series depicting what was going on in the real world during the events in the video games. [SPOILER] Like after you beat Skeith in .HACK//Infection, if you watch liminality Vol.2,you notice how the power goes out and many things crash. some servers are also crashed in the world, ect. ect.[/SPOILER]
Posted
I have all 4 games and it was definitely worth it. Unfortunately, there's also an item list after you beat the game... there's 700-some items to get!! It's really hard... but the games and the Liminality dvds was definitely worth it all.
  • 1 month later...
Guest Gale
Posted
Hi! I haven't finished any of my .hack games. There starting to get a bit boring. I really don't want to lose all interest. Does anyone have anything they would like to share with me? (sorry if my thread is a bit sloppy. This is my first.)
Posted
[color=#503f86]Gaming discussion should really go into the Play It! forum, which is where all console-related discussion belongs. So, I shall move this there and I hope you'll be more successful with your quest for knowledge.

But in general, I would try and be more specific about what it is you want, and add more detail to your posts. Is it advice for as to how to complete the games you want, or recommendations of others you might enjoy?[/color]
Guest Gale
Posted
Sorry! I try to figure out more about all this and where to put things. Anyway, I don't want to lose interest. Do you know anything interesting in the game, like hidden stuff I could look for?
Posted
[color=indigo]Merged this with the original .hack//SIGN thread. You might look at the older posts in here to see if there's talk of anything that could hold your interest.[/color]
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest younggun142
Posted
Dear.....well...everyone,

I am in need of some help with the game .hack\\sign. I do not know what to do with these books. I guess one will increase your level....it's a prize i guess.....and the other one i have is supposed to negate enemy's attacks. I think that one is called the iron book. If anyone knows how to use them pease let me know.

thank you :)
younggun142
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=blue]Those books are story-based items (hence them being under "key items"): there's a reason you can't use them, so be patient to find out why.[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=Green]It says you can't open it,right? You're supposed to get the other games and find out why,I suppose. Iit's an event item,maybe you can't open until later. I'm not exactly sure,I only have the first game right now,I'm trying to beat Skeith..[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=younggun142]Dear.....well...everyone,

I am in need of some help with the game .hack\\sign. I do not know what to do with these books. I guess one will increase your level....it's a prize i guess.....and the other one i have is supposed to negate enemy's attacks. I think that one is called the iron book. If anyone knows how to use them pease let me know.

thank you :)
younggun142[/QUOTE]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]As AzureWolf said, you'll find out later why you can't use the books. I believe its sometime in MUTATION. Or it might be after that, I can't be too sure of when it was.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]But, don't worry about not being able to use them now. You'll find out later [i]why[/i] you're not able to use them. I think that they general reason they were given to you is to contribute to the fact that and help you understand that [spoiler]Kite's character data is very well protected, seeing as they were given to Kite as some kind of antivirus to remove the Bracelet from his character. But of course, that didn't work.[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=MediumTurquoise]Can you help me I can't beat magus T.T.
If I take Black Rose and Gardina I can't get through the dungon But if I take Elk I can but magua kicks my ***.Elk Gardina are my strongest people[/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=blue]That's too vague. What exactly about Magus are you having trouble with? It's a pretty straight-forward beat-em up, except you have to remember to remove the seeds he drops to reduce the blow from his special attack.[/color][/font]
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Century Gothic]His special attack... that's what gets me, all right. Love the games, get the last one, I think, but I need help with Magus, too... Been on him forever, practically, and I just can't seem to win... Any hints? Recommended partys? Anything?[/FONT][/COLOR]
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=indigo]Its special attack? You're talking about Death and Rebirth, right?[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082]If so, to beat Death and Rebirth, all you have to do is kill as many leaves that Magus drops as you can because, the more leaves you kill, the less damage Death and Rebirth does. If you kill all of the leaves, then Magus will not even be able to perform the attack. Do not use Magic on the leaves, though, use Physical attack skills, it kills them faster.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082]Suggestions: Take as much Healing stuff as you can (ie: Ressurrections, Mage's Souls, etc). Also, I'd suggest taking Mistral and Blackrose. That's who I used and it didn't take too long to beat Magus with them, but, of course, that's who I always use, heh.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#4b0082]Well, good luck![/color][/size][/font]
Posted
For All .Hack gamers who need Info. All who dont know the connection between Cubia and Kite is that [spoiler]Cubia and the braclet are the opposite sides of the same coin. Cubia is a shadow. When there is light buring in the darkness a shadow is born. So that is how Cubia came to the world when Kite got the braclet.As Kite gets stronger so does Cubia and Cubia keeps running away so Kite cant finish him off.Cubia can only be destroyed if Kite kills him or....... that Kite destroys the braclet. Either way the braclet and Cubia would be destroyed. And that on all the eight phases, Skieth , Innus, Magus, Fiddchell, Gorre , Macha, Tarvos, and Corbenick, they all have a eye on them if you've notice. That eye is Morganna's since she created the phases along with " The Cursed Wave". Also in the Eptitah, Alba's lake is where Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground is and the shadow one is Aura. And also, all who r wondering about Mia, she is a phase , a phase hidden in disguse as a illegal cat player. During the 3 and 4 game she and elk have gone AWOL but they make some appearances.[/spoiler] And if any of u people need more info just post something. And...... IF ANY ONE HAS COMPLETED THE ITEM QUEST IN THE FOURTH GAME PLEASE POST AND TELL ME WAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!

Luvs much xoxoxo,
Aura


BTW the game gets really interesting if u played the1,2,3 volume.

[size=1][color=blue]Added spoiler tags. - Shinmaru[/size][/color]



Can anyone hear at the beginning of .Hack//Quarantine ,where they show all those clips, " the barriers have been lifted their all gone, we can go back and forth freely now" . Can anyone hear that????? Plus can u hear " No!! I want to stay as me!!" . Can u hear that too???

[color=indigo]Combined the double post. In the future, please use the Edit button instead of posting twice in a row. - [i]Desbreko[/i][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...