OtakuBoards

April Fool's Day Pranks!

Panda

Here we are, the last day of March, which means only one thing....tomorrow is April Fool's Day! Do you "celebrate" the day by pulling pranks on your friends and family? What was the best prank you have participated in? And finally, are you planing on doing something to someone tomorrow?

I usually don't prank anyone on April Fool's Day. Only once and it was a great memory. It was my Junior year in high school and a group of friends and I were out driving around in the country taking turns riding in the trunk. I know, sounds a bit weird, but we were bored and easily entertained. LOL

My best friend Kelly had this huge land yacht of a car. It was the kind of car you could drive off a 500ft tall cliff and it would probably only have a scratch on it afterwards. When our friends Erin and Scott were in the trunk we decided to pull a prank on them. We were all going to scream really loud, slam on the breaks, pretend to jump out of the car and wait to see what they did. This is what we heard...

Erin: Hey you guys, what's going on?

Erin: Hello? Are you guys here?

Scott:

We all start laughing like crazy once we hear Scott playing his harmonica! We let them out of the trunk and all was fine. They thought it was hilarious.

As for tomorrow, no pratical jokes for me. Well, at least I won't be pulling any on my friends. Hopefully they won't be pulling any on me either!

Let's hear your stories! What great April Fool's jokes have you pulled on your friends/family and what are you planing for tomorrow! :laugh:

I've never done anything on April Fool's Day, nor have I had anything done to me. I'm a party pooper. But what with my birthday being last Monday (:D ), and tomorrow being the dreaded Day of Discord, I expect the latter part of that record to be broken in some way.

I still remember a few years ago when Adam said he was going to put up a Captain Planet shrine on TheOtaku. Who knows what he'll do this year? Be afraid...be very afraid...

[SIZE=1][B]Yeah I was really tight and told one of my friends from other country (could speak English through) that the salt was sugar and it's not normal sugar and you have to put three times as much in your tea. Errr... yeah she put about 6 spoonfuls in and you don't wanna not what happened when she found out it was salt... let's just say I went for a run around the block.

We don't really celebrate it, we just use it as an excuse to play a trick on someone. One time I told my friend that this bowl of out-of-date milk was just melted ices cream, and lucky for me they had a cold and couldn't smell a pill of waste even if she was right in front of it. I always like the food jokes.[/SIZE][/B]

a local radio station has a concert every year. It's called Edgefest. Now, considering that this is there 15th year in buisness, they are going crazy with "the year of the edge". So, they've been partially broadcasting Edgefest recently.

So, today, multitudes of people are going to the Stage, and nobody will be there.

So....the moral of the story is......dont be stupid

[color=#707875]I'm not really a fan of April Fool's pranks. It's like "Oh, here we go again...an April Fool's prank. Ha ha."

It just gets very old. lol

I would actually have liked to celebrate April Fool's by providing a new OB skin, but it just hasn't been possible. Oh well. We'll see how it goes.[/color]

When I was younger my brother was sooo rotten to me... One time for April Fool's Day he cut off the head of my favorite teddy bear... [I]and[/I] tossed the severed head in my lapl... I cried for days... Until momma sewed it back on...My mom was sooo angry with him.. Hehe... It's ok cuz the following year I locked him in the garage for 45 minutes!! :devil: :devil: Oh yeah!! Well yeah... That's all I can think of for April Fool's Day pranks... But I'm only 17 I still have a lot of years ahead of me.

[size=1][color=#2F4F4F]Later today I plan on placing superglue on the bottom of a fellow band geek's chair. Though I seem to have misplaced my tube of superglue at the moment...

Several people have already got me today. My dad woke me up by saying my school was closed due to boiler problems...
I wasn't in a good mood after that but it was definitley a good one.[/color][/size]

[color=orange][size=1] I don't usually do April Fool's Day pranks, but after my best friend set me on a horrible blind/double-date with her and her boyfriend, retribution [b]was[/b] in order. I put orange hair dye into her mandrain orange shampoo last night, and she wasn't speaking to me until an hour ago. (She lightened up when I told her I chose the dye over Nair, the hair remover lotion.) Needless to say, seeing your friend's hair soaking with your favortie color is priceless. (But the pictures will be $1.50 when I get them developed!)^_^[/color][/size]

My brother told me he was going to pull the fire alarm for April Fools day. Doubt it though, at my school you'd probably be suspended.
-
My Brother: *pulls fire alarm* Bwahahahaha! My evilist evil plan ever!
EVeryone: AAAAH! its a fire run! *runs everywhere*
Teacher: NOW CALM DOWN KIDS! WE MUST EXIT THE BUILDING IN A FASHONLY MANNER!
Everyone: AAAAAHHHH! We're gonna DIE!
~After they caught Maison ((is my brother's name))~
Maison: Hehe
FireFighter: what did you do that for young man? *angery*
Maison: APRIL FOOLS! BWAAHAHAHAHA *runs around in a circle*
Everyone: ~.~;
-
Anyway, thats probably how it would play out... hehe. Oh yes! One April Fools day, I hid my mother's coffe and cigarettes, then I took her camera and took a picture of where I his them. That day they never found them until my mom developed the film and saw that I hid them in my brother's dresser! HAHAHA!

[quote name='xmystic_silverx']! One April Fools day, I hid my mother's coffe and cigarettes, then I took her camera and took a picture of where I his them. That day they never found them until my mom developed the film and saw that I hid them in my brother's dresser! HAHAHA![/quote]

[color=orange][size=1] *falls over laughing* That's great! You just gave me an idea for my sister's prank...Couldn't leave her out, ya know? *Goes in search of sister's hair straightener and camera*[/color][/size]

[COLOR=Gray][FONT=Courier New]As I am a sucker for anything early-release-date related, one of my friends made an *** out of me earlier today._ _U Damn him...

As my class has the same teacher for both math and English, we convinced him that he had told us we were going to have an English period instead of a math period. He was so flustered--ahaha..."Oh. Yes, I did say that, actually, didn't I?" *chuckle*

Our geography teacher pretended to give us a pop quiz._ _U

Said math teacher started "suspending" people at random for "online harassment" this morning. *_*

Kind of boring, no? But what ANBU did was simply hilarious. Arvie and I laughed our respective ***** off over that one for about half an hour. *maniacal laughter*[/FONT][/COLOR]

I am horrible at April Fool's pranks. Either I forget that it's April Fool's or I can't think up anything good to do as a prank. I know some pretty good ones that my family has done though.

When I was about 8 or 9, there was some sort of gang always coming into our nabor hood and wrecking stuff. Eventually, they stopped by our house and burnt down our wooden mail box (T_T). So, we got a new mail box which was burnt down about a month after we got it (T_T). Then we got another one, and it was made of bricks so that it couldn't be burnt down(this is horribly reminding me of the three pigs). So, on April Fools my dad is the first up and tells us that a car backed up into the mailbox and it was in peices. My mom freaked and probably cussed a bit (can't remember) then looked out the window to see our Mailbox still standing.

This morning (i'm already on Spring break) I was checking my favorite websites (The list includes at least 3 Billy Boyd websites) and stopped by one of them. "Oh, an update!" I thought as I saw a new box area entered on the main page. It said that Billy Boyd had popped the question to his girl friend and was now ingaged. It also said that there was an article about it online, being the sap I was i yelled up to my mom saying he was getting married, then I clicked the link to see the article and it read: "APRIL FOOLS you may now continue with your normal Boydism fundamentals."
I later stole that one and played it on a friend.

For those of you who were watching Adult Swim last night, I had a good old time seeing the cast of Inuyasha wearing mustaches and top hats XD

[size=1][color=red] April Fool's day is lame.

The extent of my Apirl Fooling was this:

Mitch: Guess what?
Victim: What?
Mitch: I killed your mom.
Victim: You did?
Mitch: Yeah.
Mitch: April fools.
Victim: Haha, funny.
Mitch: I know.
Mitch: Funny like your mom.[/size][/color]

[size=1][color=#2F4F4F]Good one Mitch... I think...
The mailbox one was great. And why would gangs do something so stupid as burning down mailboxes? I mean, burning down whitepiketfences is much more productive.[/color][/size]

a girl fell out of the rafters in our theater and broke her arms and a leg."ouch".
this was the day before April Fool's day. well I told everone that she fell on me and that she left two huge heel marks on my chest. I even put make-up on my chest to prove that she fell on me. :devil: