OtakuBoards

Surfboard Boys

Guest Joey Killer

Guest Joey Killer
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][color=red][SIZE=1]OOC: Sorry it took so long to put up. My computer access is limited. Anyways....
--------
IC:

Joey pulled himself up out of the sand. "Hey Seto? Where are we?" he asked Seto. "Why, OH WHY, do you ALWAYS ask me things?! I don't care!" he scolded as he helped Mokuba and a girl up. Tristan walked (well, crawled actually) up to Joey to whack him upside his head. "OW!! What was that for Tristan?" "That's for getting us stuck here!"

"But it wasn't my fault... this time..." he defended weakly. "Yes it is!! Whether you think it was or not, it WAS your fault!" Tristan continued shreaking. "OUCH!! What was THAT??" Joey whimpered after he was hit in the head with a coconut. "Heh, heh. Not bad aim, I'd say," chuckled a different girl who stood in the trees.

"Who are you?" Tristan, Joey, and Mokuba all asked.

"I'm Nikkie. Who's that?" she asked, pointing at a pair of legs sticking out of the sand. "THE MEXICAN GUY!!" Tristan shouted, crawling over as fast as he could. He started digging him out, when finally the Mexican could breathe. "AHH!! Oo.. Quieres ella?" he asked Tristan, pointing at Nikkie.

"Uh.. THAT... IS.. NI-KK-IE," Tristan said loudly, trying to make him understand. "Oh. Estas bonita, senorita," he said, holding her hand. Even though she pulled back her hand, she still said, "Why thank you. That's.. uh.. nice." She smiled, and picked up a few more coconuts.

"Hey, you're hot. You wanna make out with me?" asked Joey. Nikkie rose an eyebrow. "Yeah, right. When Seto gives me his entire fortune, maybe," she said. Then she threw a coconut at him so hard it killed him. But, as always, he revived a few moments later.

"How'd you get here?" Mokuba asked curiously.

"I was surfing with Seto. He said he'd give me a couple thousand for it."

"So.. you're an amatuer slut?" he said, absolutely oblivious to what the word meant. "Uh.. no. Say that again and I'll pull outta you whatever it takes to make you unable to speak. You got it?" she threatened. He pulled back.

The girl Seto had previously been helping got all huffy at the mention of another girl with the elder Kaiba brother, and started pulling him off. "H-hey! Leggo!! That hurts! Where are we goin- OW!!" he said, struggling to escape her firm grip.

"Who's that?" Nikkie asked, seemingly bored with everything else.

"That's Kat, Seto's girlfriend," Mokuba told her, forgetting about her threat like most eight year olds with A.D.D. would do. Nikkie nodded, then pulled a knife out from who-knows-where, and threw it at Joey, killing him again.

The Mexican guy was busy wiping sand off of himself, when two more figures came out of the shadows. "Hm.. Joey?!" one said. Joey suddenly came back to life and said, "Mai?!" "Who're you?" Tristan asked, holding himself up, since he couldn't stand with only one leg.

"I'm Miatatzu." "Oh.." she said, creating a long pause. Suddenly, Joey started scratching his head. Tristan, proping himself up to look at him, asked, "What's up Joey? You got head lice or something?" "No.. it's just.... All these people are hard to remember."

Everyone started laughing at him, and Nikkie threw more things at him (mainly coconuts).

----------------
OOC: Okay, I hope everyone's okay with that introduction. Just so you know, I'm referring to Marik when I say "the Mexican guy". I just find it funnier that way. Okay, have fun.[/SIZE][/color][/FONT]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miatatzu looked at Mokuba with glittery eyes.
"AW look how kawaii!"
Joey jumpind in front of her.
"hey, whatta 'bout me?" Miatatzu picked up a coconut and threw it at Joey, knocking him out. Miatatzu continued her "kawaii" comments on Mokuba as she rubbed and stroked his head. Seto watched protectivly over his little brother. Miatatzu suddenly remembered something. She got up and started to wistle, putting her fingers in her mouth and blowing hard. There was this "clip...clopp"y sound and a bright red quarter horse came trotting up to her.
"Chrimmy!" Miatatzu yelled to her horse, Chrimson Lightning.

OOC: Yayness!

IC: A girl squwacked(SP!!) and dove out of the way as a horse thundered through. SHe got back up, brushing sand from her cropped brown hair. She saw Joey, and went nuts. "HEY! YOUR THAT JOEY WHEELER DUDE THAT HANGS OUT WITH YUGI MOTOH!!!!!!!" SHe scrambled over, eyes glowing.

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Damn....." Nikkie sat down Indian-style on the beach, frowning. She was utterly alone; Mai hed started a deathmatch game of tag with Joey, the crazy Mexican/Egyptian guy had begun his evil schemes to take over the world even though his safe return wasn't ensured, Kat had forced Seto to behave as she covered him in kisses (Very donimant kisses), Miatatzu bit her lip in anawkward attempt to hold Mokuba closer than he thought necessary (According to him, girls have cooties) in a more of a struggle than a hug, Nickkie had only Tristan to flirt with....
Trust me that's not love OR lust, that's desperation......who would flirt with only three-quarters of a shark-mauled dude....? Total desperation and jealousy...... :(
"Mmmmm....." Mokuba mumbled something underneath Miatazu's hugs, head stroking, and "chubby little cheek" pinching as Chrimmy began to chew on the strings that hung down from his swimshorts....This is probally one of the worst days of a spoiled little rich boy's life.....(or at least what I've seen of this one particular rich boy...)[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"Crap, my cards are soaked! Why the heck did you tell me to hold them myself Seto?" Kat yelled. Seto shifted his eyes. "Could be worse. You could be like that crippled, spikey haired idiot over there." He muttered, pointing to tristen. "True, but you could've at least given me a spot to put them. Sometimes you can be a real jerk." She said. "Jerk? You're a grade A snob!" Seto told her. "Look who's talking rich boy! My family barely has enough for food!" Kat growled. They glared at each other. "AWW Look at the two love birds bicker!" Joey teased.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Shut up!" Kat and Seto yelled in unison as they both threw coconuts at him. "That could become a sport. Anyways, what's with the freaky Mexican dude? He's talking tohimself and its starting to get freaky..." Kat asked. Marik looked at her and jumped up. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FREAKY MEXICAN DUDE! I'M FROM AN ANCIENT RACE OF EGYPT--" He was cut off from his ranting by Kat making a hand signal that he was talking to much. "No hable espanol!" She said. "I'M NOT SPANISH YOU BRAIN DEAD GIRL!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]He yelled. "Listen dude,I see you're mouth movin' but all I hear is 'blah blah blah.' And who are you calling brain dead?" She asked. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, she took out an abnormally big coconut and struck Marik on the head. And unfortunately, like Joey, he regenerated. "So lets recap. We're stuck on an island with a blonde bombshell, a crazy mexican, half of a high schooler, and a bunch of other people I don't know. Where's my cell phone?" She asked, searching both her pockets and Seto's. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Why in the world would I have it?" he asked. "Cause you're you. Aha! I found it in you're coat pocket!" She exclained. Seto gave her a strange look. "Kat. I'm not wearing a coat." He said. To her misfortune, it was true. He was in his swiming trunks. Kat blushed and inched away as she realized that she was in her bikini, and in front of a ton of wierd geeks. "Um...where are our surfboards?" Joey asked. "That's the smartest thing you've asked since we've gotten here." Mokuba said under his breath.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]-----------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]OMG! I just thought of the funniest way to make all the characters look like complete idiots![/color][/size][/font]

[color=purple][size=2][font=arial]Trea looked around. "Surfboard? Mines in my boat..." She disappeared, then reappeared, carrying a blue surfboard.She pushed purple sunglasses to her forehead. "Lessee... So, I'm stuck with some dude who looks SPanish, Joey Wheeler, a blonde bomshell... and a teddy bear!" She had spotted Mokuba, instantley starting to coo over him.

"Awwww, your so CUTE!"

"GET AWY FROM MEE!!!!!!!!!"

"Let me hug you! Aww! Your so adorable!"

"AH!!!!!!!"

Trea hugged Mokuba, who was struggling.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red] [SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS] After the crazy Mexican/Egyptian dude cooled off, he sat himself underneath a palm and began to plot Joey's death. Seto had fallen asleep in the sand, refusing to argue about the coat V.S. Speedo thing, Joey fled the shower of on going coconuts
hitting him from every side, Mai sat and watched the tide roll in, Nikkie stared at Tristan hopping that he might stare back, Tristan wasn't.....Mokuba had finally won the fight and pulled free from Trea.
He tottled over to a large rock, and sat down......in no time he had begun to sniff. "Seto...!" Seto snapped from his sleepy daze. "Hn..?" "I'm hungry....I wanna go home....." This was no time for complaining; "Yeah..? Well guess what? I am too.... what a f*ckin' suprise....Go eat one of thoue twigs over there; you ain't real big,those'll fill you up in no time...." He went back to his half snoring half weezing.
Nikkie approached Tristan, but lost the nerve and turned away. Night was quickly dawning as the group continued to loathe each other, or quite the opposite in Mokuba's case. Poor guy; the constant snuggling continued among Trea and Mitatzu.... :love:

That really sucks....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"Hey idiot! Stand right here!" Kat damanded, pointing from Joey to right in front of her. Kat held a coconut in her right hand. Joey hesitantly walked over to her. Kat slammed the coconut square on his head and saw a crack in both the coconut and Joey's skull. "Mokuba, get your whiney as* over here. Here's some coconut meant and coconut milk. Save a little for the crazed Mexican dude....I'm afraid he might go cannibal on us..." She said. Out of the corner of everyone's eye, they caught a glimpes of Marik flipping her off.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]"Whatever, so how are we going to leave this trash heap?" Mai asked. "I know. Lets use that crazed Mexican dude, Wheeler, and Shark-boy as human rafts and sail home!" Seto said. "Idiot. Trea said she has a boat!" Joey said. "True, but drownding you would be funner." Kat muttered.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]OOC: HEY!! Why am I flirting with Tristan?! >_<;;

-------
IC:
Nikkie, no longer staring at Tristan, began watching Joey argue with Seto's girlfriend. "Weird-o's..."

After a few minutes of uninteresting quarreling went by, the Mexican/Egyptian dude stood up and sat next to Nikkie. "Uh.. huh.. hi," she said, itching away. "What? Is there something in my teeth? Is my hair to pointy? What?" he asked her.

She gave him an odd look. "Actually, it's that you're an evil jack*ss who's trying to take over the world and kill everyone. Though, killing Joey isn't such a bad thing," she told him. "What? I can change! Just you wait," he said. He walked over to Tristan and made small talk.

"That.. was... not normal," she said to herself. Without realizing it, she began staring at Tristan as he talked with the Mexican/Egyptian.[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=seagreen]I already forgot the plot...Oh well, I'll have to improvise in my own sick-and-twisted way[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]----------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"I feel like I need to scrub myself. I was around that Wheeler dude too long. Any of you girls wanna help find some place decent to bathe?" Kat asked. All the girls shrugged and got up next to Kat. "Its better than being in this looney bin." Nikkie said quietly. As they left, Seto, Joey, Marik, and Tristen got up and followed. After about ten minutes, they found a quiet lake. "Well, its good enough for me. Its better than being smelly all this time." Kat said. The others agreed and they started to undress.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]When they got it, they all heard a rustle in the bushes behind them. "Get out of here you sick *astards!" All the girls yelled as they pummeled the bush with coconuts, rocks, fish, and other various items. Even though the boys were unconsious, the girls put themselves in deeper water to conceal themselves. "God...whats with these guys. Its like all they think about is girls and card games!" Mai said. "Yeah, can't they think about something else for once?" Trea. "Probably not. Men are the most simple-minded creatures on this planet!" Kat stated. All the girls laughed and agreed with her. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]"Well we better get out before they wake up." Nikkie suggested. Again all the girls agreed. Quickly, all the girls got out of the lake, dressed, and made their way back to camp (after stomping on the unconsious boys).[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]--------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#2e8b57]Yeah...that was out of complete boredom...[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Joey sighed as he shivered in the night chill as he slumped down behind a coconut tree. He was sore, tired, cold and even homesick as he drew pointless figures in the sand.
"I wanna go home....." he continually muttered out of his pain. "I don't wanna be stuck on an island with a bunch of crazy whores, a rich *ss with a switchblade, or a Mexican/Egyptian dude who wants to kill me....I wanna be home with my alcolholic dad and my little teddy......I wanna play kick the can and take part in various activities that us poor people take part in.......blah, blah, blah" Joey was pissing pretty much everyone off.....
"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" Seto threw the switchblade at Joey, thus, shutting him up.
Everyone decided to check in for the night; Kat snuggled up against Seto, forgeting his terrible disrespect for her body, Joey and Tristan huddled together for warmth, (Yes, and they DID look pretty damn gay) the Mexican/Egyptian dissapeared in the thorny bushes, Nikkie leaned against the coconut on the other side of her beloved, Trea stretched out under the moonlight, never minding the cold, Mitatzu had used a leaf for warmth, (Yes, a VERY big leaf) by Chirmmy's side, Mai hid behind another tree alone, and Mokuba, (After relunctantly saying sorry to Mitatzu) sat next to her, hoping for her to protect him from angry whores and hormonely challenged b*stards.

They all fell asleep to the sound of their own growling stomachs......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]This is just plain funny! Also, DDG has a new found crush on our crazed Mexican. It scares me lots...just check out her avatar/signature....[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]------------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Soon, the sun rose. Everyone groggily woke up, some before others. By that I mean, everyone but Joey and Tristan woke up. They unforrtuanatly woke up to taunts and laughter. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"What gaywads!" [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"And I thought they couldn't be stupider!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"Oh my god! I thought they were straight! They did, after all, spy on us!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Insane laughter was everywhere. Tristan and Joey crawled away from each other and everyone else. "Well enough with that. We need food. Someone might start to get desperate and eat someone..." Kat said. Soon after she said that she had a 'cough' that suprisingly sounded like 'Marik'. Marik looked and Nikkie then just glared at Kat.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Everyone was silent for a moment thinking. Mai stood up. "I have an idea. Because of the rude and unintelligent actions the boys did last night, they are in charge of going and getting food. And if you can't find any, then don't come back." She ordered. The girls gladly nodded in agreement but the boys weren't satisfied. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"Yeah, and what will you do? Paint yer nails?" Joey asked. The girls glared at him, and everyone spotted Nikkie groping around for a coconut. "Alright alright! We're goin! Don't have to get so violent!" He said. His comment resulted in two coconuts to the head. The boys went further into the island, dragging Joey with them. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"How much you wanna bet that they're gone all day and they bring back five coconuts?" Nikkie asked."Yeah...that sounds like them. We should try and get something ourselves just in case." Mitatzu said quietly. The girls nodded and started walking around the beach looking for something useful. "We should build a fire...and maybe someone could catch some fish." Kat suggested. The girls shrugged and started gathering some wood and a few branches.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Again, I have nothing real entertaining to post....[/color][/size][/font]

[FONT=Arial][/SIZE][COLOR=Purple]Trea smiled. "hey, guys! Guess what?" The girls looked over. "What?" Trea grinned wider. "While the stupid boys are off scavenging, why don't we go to my boat?"

The girls exchanged looks. "Cool!" They all walked away, around a corner. Trea's boat was moored there, gleaming and blue. She got up in it, and went in the small cabin. She dug through the cabinets, and brought out apples, granola bars, all kinds of foods. SHe passed them out.

"So," she said through a mouthful of food. "How long do you think this willt ake them?"[/COLOR][/FONT]

[color=blue][size=1]Nikkie and Mai started scarfing down a bunch of the food, getting in an arguement over who was eating more. Nikkie, still glaring at Mai, looked out one of the cabin's windows. She pulled Kat to the small window and pointed at something.

"Is it just me, or is that Seto watching us?" Nikkie asked her. Kat's eyes widened. "It is!" She turned a bright scarlet and stomped outside to where Seto was standing. Even though they were about fifteen yards away and hidden behind some trees, all of the girls could hear Kat scolding Seto.

".. And of ALL the LOUSY THINGS!! You just HAD to be lazy and sneak off to WATCH US?! What kind of PERV are YOU?! If I..."

"Who wants to watch?" Nikkie asked. The others stared at her. "What? It's a once in a life-time opportunity to see Seto whimpering at the feet of a girl. This may not happen again," she started. Suddenly, she realized that as long as Kat was his girlfriend they'd DEFINITLY be seeing Seto whimpering at the feet of a girl.

But, still, Nikkie was having too bored to stay on the boat. She jumped off the boat and onto the sandy beach, running to the place where the shouting was coming from.[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"AND OF ALL THE LOUSY THINGS!! YOU JUST HAD TO SNEAK OFF TO WATCH US?! WHAT KIND OF PERV ARE YOU?! YOU'RE SOOO LUCKY I DON'T HAVE MY SOCCER BALL! YOU'D BE DEAD LIKE JOEY!!!" Kat yelled. Possibly, everyone and everything on the island heard her. Seto, scared out of his mind, was cowering behind a palm tree. "OH NO YOU DON'T MISTER! YOU AIN'T GETTIN OFF THE HOOK THAT EASY!!!!!!" She screamed, grabbing Seto by the arm and dragging him to he boat.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kat burst through the door, literally dragging Seto through the door. She put Seto on the floor in the middle of the room. "I thought of a humiliating and severe punishment for him, but I'm going to need your guys' help, ok?" She asked with a glint of evil in her eyes. The other girls grinned and nodded. Seto's eyes widened. He fell face first in front of Kat. "Please! No! Not again! I'll do anything!" He pleaded. The other girls looked astonished by the fact Seto actually [i]begged.[/i][/color][/size][/font]
[i][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font][/i]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]"Ok, who has anything that could paoosibly make Seto look embarrasing. Make-up, wigs, [i]dirt?[/i] " Kat asked the girls. Seto fell backwards. "Not another one....of your make-overs!" He yelled, scurrying towards the door. "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" Kat yelled as she tackled Seto. "SIT DOWN!!!!" She slammed him into Trea's couch.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Wait....." Seto was pondering how to get out of his hairy situation while he took blows form the crazed women. "F*UCK OFF, YOU DIRTY TRAMPS!!!!" He had finally recovered form his desperate pleading and figured that there were no police to call, he was safe to fight back.
"I'VE GOT A KNIFE AN' I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!! And as for you my little 'gal pal' I'm damn good an' tired of puttin' up with yer *****! As of right now, I'm never speakin' to you AGAIN!!" Kat smlied evily. "Ooh....looks like Seto's got a little mood swing....lets fix everything up with hugs....."
As of right then, I think they all went insane.
Further down the beach, Joey began to get bored; so he decided to try to see what sand might taste like.....after further examination....not good.....

"JOEY!!!!!!!" Joey lifted his head to see Mokuba running up to him, all smiles. "Lookie, Joey..." he pointed to a fat baby seal. "Isn't she cute?" "Ooh... are we gonna eat her?" Joey was relieved to have found a possible lunch. "NOOOOO! She's my friend, you can't eat her......"
"B-b-b-but....the girls told us to get food...." Joey stuttered. "Who listens to girls these days? I don't know 'bout you, but no Kaiba would EVER let a girl push him around."

If you only knew, Mokuba; If you only knew......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

sorry it took me so long to post, my computer is a piece of crap...

Miatatzu suddenly remembered Chrimson outside. She jumped from the boat with about 4 carrots and broke them up for her to eat. Chrimson neighed softly in reply. Miatatzu could hear the shout of anger comming from kat and it made her smile.
"It must be sooooo cool to have a relationship like that."She said to herself. that's when she remembered the boys out in the forest. They had been gone quite a while. All of a sudden, Joey was pushed from the nearby bushes by the crazed mexican/egyptian guy.
"Speak of the dunbass..."Miatatzu grinned, "what did you get us from inside that there forest?" Joey blinked. He held up a coconut.
"This is all i could find..." Miatatzu took the coconut from Joey and swapped him over the head with it.
"That's what I thought" She mumbled to herself. Miatatzu broke open the coconut w/' Joeys head and took a tiny peice from the inside. She reched into Chrimson's saddlebag (yeah, she has her saddle on, I wanted ot ride bareback tho....) and pulled out a fishing hook followed by a pole. Miatatzu found some rocks and jumped out into the water. She sat on the rock's ledge and leaned the hook with the coconut over. it wasn't very long till Mitatzu ad a fish. She didn't bother to reel it in. She stood up without disrupting the pole and yanked as hard as she could. The fish flew into the air and landed on Mokuba, who was standing not to far away.

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Ugh........Who would like an evil Mexican? Gross.......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
-----------------------------

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Anyways....... "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" was the only reply to Kat's evil expression as she held up an old grass skirt and a coconut bra. "Put it on....I'll bet you'll look adorable in it....." Seto bit his lower lip out of tension so hard that he tasted his own blood. "You can't make me..." "No I can't" Kat sighed a fake sigh...."But [B]WE [/B] can!" She gestured toward the other grinning faces.
"Fine... not like there's anybody who a somebody on this f*ckin' island anyway....."
All of the girls giggled as he slipped out of his Speedo and into the hula skirt....
"Wait...." Kat stuck a pink flower behind his ear.
"Now run around singing 'I'm too sexy for my skirt'. Go on.'' Kat impatiently gesturerd for him to dance.

As Seto sang his song, Nikkie couldn't help but forget about Tristan to start a new little school-girl crush- "Kat's right-He [B]IS[/B] adorable in that skirt......" She sighed.....

Meanwhile.....

Mokuba wrestled with the fish, satisfied in Miatatzu's catch.
"You're gonna share it with me, right?" She smiled at him. "Of course. Lets send Joey on a jealousy trip he's never gonna forget!"
Sure enough, Joey was [B]MORE [/B] Than jealous as he watched the two cook the fish.

Poor, poor dumbass.....

Even further along the beach, the crazy Mexican/Egyptian guy was chanting some stupid Egyptian chant-"Hinga finga blah blah- Do do do do do do....la la la la...blah blah blah" while holding up his "magic" golden stick trying to summon Hapi, the god of harvest to solve his problems......he failed miserably.

[/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Crap! I forgot to say what Tristan was doing![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
----------------

[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tristan sat looking at the cool blue water and with a sigh, he glanced down at his leg.
The blood had dried, but it still hurt unbearably bad. He had to face it- he was all alone- he was the injured buffalo of the pack and the lioness was gaining fast....
He began to hum an old "Guns and Roses" song......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]You should really edit that together before the mods come, JoeyKiller[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]--------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kat giggled and blushed a little. Then she started to look around in Seto's discarded clothes. "Hmm...It's gotta be around here...aha!" She muttered as she finally found Seto's knife. "I'm afraid our little Seto is far too dangerous....even without this thing. I'll just keep it safe until he forgets about it." She said to Nikkie who was staring at her. "You know the last time I did this to Seto...oh it was so funny! I gave him a clown outfit and put him in the middle of downtown. Then, he went psycho and got arrested for a night because he threatened a little kid who was asking him to do a trick. Still it was funny while it lasted." She said. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Kat got up and went out of the boat. She watched Seto run around like an idiot...straight into his brother, Miatatzu, amd Joey. Kat watched intentavely as roaring laughter filled the air. Joey nearly doubled over. "What the hell are you wearing Seto?" He managed to say through his laughing. Mokuba looked at his elder brother. "What happened?" He cautiously asked. Seto sighed and put his hand on his forehead. "It was Kat. I guess she caught me being 'lazy.'" He muttered. Mokuba nodded slightly. "That girl...is a menice. Why'd you hook up with her anyway Kaiba?" Joey asked after he was done laughing.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Seto looked at him strangely. "You mean to tell me you can't tell the ovious. Idiot. Anyways, its part blackmail, part because she's hot, and part who knows what..." He said, half to Joey half to himself. Joey nodded, oviously not understanding what Seto just said. "Now if you'll exuse me, I'm going to get my clothes back and yell at Kat." He said gravely as he pushed his way though Mokuba and Joey.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nikkie deciced to burn off the pain in her stomach (From laughter....not every day you see a rich dude in a grass skirt) with a little walk.
She began to hum a little song as she wandered the forest in a happy-go-lucky mood.
"Ooh..." She peered curiously at a shady figure in the shadows. It was the crazy Mexican/Egyptian dude. He was continuing to chant his stupid chant..."Do re mi fa so la ti do........." (Or whatever he was saying) Her heart pounded at the sight of him. The image of Seto in his skirt had vanished; she had found yet another new love.
"There's my little mocha Maxican," she thought to herself as she walked in the opposite direction with a sigh. "Seto's too white for me anyway.....ugh....his arms are really skinny too......" Who was she kidding? She was hopelessly in love with every man she'd met. (Except Joey....) :love:

Speaking of Joey.......

Joey sat on the shore listening to the soft ocean current wash over the beach and Seto's angry yells at Kat's shrill taunting.
He sighed, having nothing to complain about, and nobody to complain to....
He was having a bad day.....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Purple]Trea whistled, and left the boat. She skipped down the beach, her cropped hair bouncing. SHe spotted Mokuba. Her eyes went wide, and she squeeled. "MOUKBA!!!" SHe ran over, and started hugging him. "Aww.. you are so cute! Definatley cuter than your brother. Hey! I got pics of Seto in a hula skirt! Wanna see 'em?"

Mokuba walked backwards, slowly, a scared look on his face. Trea was going thorugh her camera, looking at the funny pics.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[color=blue][size=1]OOC: YO!! Tina?! What teh hell?! >.<;; I guess this is what I should expect, being your friend and all. But.. "She was hopelessly in love with every man she'd met," is just cruel and unfair. *Scolds Joey Killer* AGH! Fine, I'll humor you.
[center]~~~[/center]
IC:
Nikkie began picking up random things to throw at Joey as she walked along the beach. Still daydreaming about her sex-ah (XD) Mexican crush, she turned back to where he was. When she reached the clearing, she hid behind some trees, watching him chant his ridiculous summon spells which clearly weren't going to work.

She let out a sigh as she began thinking of him some more. Her sigh made him aware that he was being watched.

He stopped his annoying chanting and held his millenium item close. "..H-hello?" he asked in a whimpy, quivering voice. "Who's there?!" he whimpered, turning around quickly. Nikkie rose out of the bushes suddenly, making the crazy Mexican scream a girly scream. "It's just me you whimp!!" she yelled, throwing things at him.

In this case, her yelling and throwing of things meant, "I love you!!" Of course, when she yells and throws things at Joey it means, "Go to hell you blonde, dumbass! You so ******** ugly it makes everyone scream like girls (even the guys)!!"

"You wanna walk down the beach?" he asked her. She stopped throwing things for a moment to ask, "You speak English?! WHAT THE HELL?! YOU NEVER TOLD ME!!" She resumed throwing (heavier) things at him, but she meant well.
[center]~~~[/center]
OOC: So, Joey Killer, that good enough for you?! Though.. I do admit.. That was fun. XD[/color][/size]

Miatatzu rode down the beach on the back of Chrimson. She trotted in the water and kicked up muddy sand behind her. Miatatzu looked around. There was no one around anywhere. She had gotten herself lost.

Miatatzu was getting worried. The sun was nearly down and it was begining to get cold. All she wanted was some company. Even Joey would do. but Miatatzu was used to being alone. He reputation gave her that. But what she wasn't used to was being alone...and cold. Miatatzu loved Chrimson and she knew Chrimson loved her, but she wasn't able to keep Miatatzu warm. She couldn't curl up. Miatatzu just layed her head on her mare and nodded off in a dazy sleep.

Guest Joey Killer
[color=red][size=1][font=comicsansms]Joey decided to do a handstand for the hell of it. He fell down, broke his neck, and died.

Nikkie giggled hidden in some bushes. "He's so sexy when he dies," she thought aloud. The crazy Mexican (who was watching her) lowered his head sadly; disappointed of his recent rejection. He walked away, too sad to continue chanting.

"You think I'm sexy?!" Joey asked her excitedly, springing back from the dead. "You dumbass!!" she yelled. Nikkie turned all shades of red and began throwing things at him.

Soon she lost interest in Joey. "All the guys on this island are so sexy. But... they're all so.. 'curvy'. They remind me of chicks whenever I look at them. How can I make out with THAT?!" she explained to herself. She began walking away. "Hey baby! Where you goin'?!" he asked. She threw a coconut at him again, this time sending him into the water. He's such a dumbass that he drowned; even in the shallow water.

Meanwhile...

Kat had thrown Seto's Speedo into the ocean, forever lost, and he was yelling at her that he'd rather be bare *ssed than wear a grass skirt and coconut top again.

Tristan was wallowing in half self-pity, half pain. Physical pain.

Mokuba was hiding from Trea and those nasty, nasty pictures she'd taken, and was playing with Cookie, the seal.

Miatatzu was still sleeping. Mai had come across her while walking down the beach, trying to mezmorize all the guys with her "beauty". "It's a little early to be sleeping," she said. But she was completely ignored. Mai walked away all pissed and stuff. Miatatzu was still sleeping with her horse. It was dark, but still; it was only five in the afternoon.[/color][/size][/font]