OtakuBoards

Surfboard Boys

Guest Joey Killer

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Kat stood up. "Thanks a lot Mokuba. You saved us..." She said, patting the little munchkin on the head. Mokuba had cut all them free, and the pirates had still been sleeping. "What are they doing? Don't they know three super intelligent girls when they see them? They should've known we'd find a way to escape!" Nikkie said. Kat rolled her eyes. "Mokuba's the one who saved us..." She mumbled. [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Though as quiet as they thought they were, the Pirates had waken up again. "Great...now I'm going to be a sex slave forever!" Joey said. Nikkie gave him a annoyed look. "First of all, you're supposed to be dead. Second of all, its only the girls who'll be slaves. Didn't you hear them? Their going to kill you and sail the world being evil sick pirates with us." She explained. Joey scratched his head. "Oh yeah. Well, thats no fair. I dun wanna die again." He said. Kat rolled her eyes. "I [i]rather[/i] die!" She yelled.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]After they were done arguing, the group was bound and gagged. [i]Damn...[/i]Kat thought.[/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miatatzu kicked Joey overboard before they were caught, killing him.

She let out a sigh from the back of the cabin the girls were stored in.

"My poor Chrimson....."She said. Kat swacked her in the back of the head with her foot.

"How can you think about that horse at a time like this?!" She yelled. Miatatzu shook her head.

"You wouldn't understand." Miatatzu said, sighing again.

Suddenly, the door swing open. A shadowy figure stood there, it was raining slightly outside and it was getting darker every minute. Miatatzu squinted and saw........Joey!Joey wabbled in half dead.

"I thought I killed you..." miatatzu said, blinking.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]"You did, moron," Nikkie said suddenly. "What did you just call me? And if I did, what the hell is he doing standing there?" Miatatzu snapped. "Must I explain? Fine. If you paid any attention at ALL, you aren't the only one that's killed Joey. Kat and I, and maybe Seto, too, have all killed Joey at least ten times each. He just won't stay dead. I don't know why, but he can't be killed for good."

"Uh... Okay..." Miatatzu mumbled, obviously still confused. "Hey guys. Weren't we bounded and gagged a few minutes ago?" Kat interjected after Nikkie's explanation of Joey's dead-but-not-completely-dead attribute. "Huh.. Yeah.. Oh well. Yo! Joey! Get your scrawny *ss over here and untie us!" she said. He did as he was told, then the girls thanked him by killing him... again.

"So why were you thinking about your stupid horse?" Nikkie asked again. "Don't you dare call Crimson a stupid horse!" Miatatzu growled. "What? It's not like it's anymore important to me than Joey. I don't really give a d*mn." "So.. what are you saying?" "I'm saying 'Make me', horse face." Miatatzu and Nikkie were about to lunge at eachother, but Kat stood between them.

"Knock it off. Let's find the cabin the guys are being held in and leave," Kat instructed. "Whatever," said the two girls, now looking away from eachother. As they walked around the ship, they avoided the occasional watch-pirate-guy, quietly manuvered around the common sleeping-pirate-guy, and checked each cabin for the boys. Kat eventually stumbled onto them and motioned for the others to quietly follow her.

"There you are!" she said quietly. "Okay, Nikkie, you untie Mokuba and the Mexican, Miatatzu, you untie Tristan, and I'll untie Seto." Miatatzu resented Kat getting to help Seto, but reluctantly untied Tristan anyway. Nikkie didn't really care who got who. All she was pissed about was that she was the only one who had to untie two. "Lazy b*stards..." she grumbled, untieing the Mexican.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]THANK GOD, Reveille.
-------------------

There they sat, our little group. The lonely little circle all stared at one another.
Joey, being the innitial ice-breaker of the group(Lol, Rev), decided to start conversation. "Uh...........food.......?" "Not now......its almost dawn, an' were still gonna die. Just hold your tounge." Tristan made an excellent point. "Oh...." Out of nowhere, Mokuba hopped to his feet, a look of triumph lighting up his face. "Lets just go out there, steal their weapons and surprise attack 'em! They do it in the movies all the time!" "Hnnnnnn......." Kat growled in frusteration. "Great, Seto. You can train the little monster to eat sticks, pickpocket weapons, steal his dinner, and even act cute for a girl;" She glared at Miatatzu, "But you never drilled a little common sence into him?!" "Oh God, not now......" "You need parenting lessons, and you need 'em bad......" Silence. Seto seemed to have been stricken with an idea. (A big one at that; he was smiling like an idiot. Must've knocked the sences right outta him)

"Lets, Moki; lets." Kat turned bright pink. "That's nice. You take advice from a fuzzy little twig-boy before you take it from me? Humph, suit yourself, but I'm tellin' ya, Seto, he aint' good for anything except eating, sleeping, and getting us all killed." Nikkie giggled at the arguement. [I]I thought they were back together,[/I] she thought as the two began to yell.

Actually, all of them had gotten comfortable with the scene; Tristan was picking at the rotting wood walls, Nikkie was listening intently to the arguement, Joey was thrilled in having won in a heated match of tic-tac-toe with the Mexican, Miatatzu was counting the number of times Seto had called Kat a whore in their current argument, and Mokuba found a nice little sleeping area to curl up in.

"Fuck this, come on, Mokuba, lets kill us some pirates." Seto obviously seemed confident in his game plan. By then, Mokuba was asleep. "Get up, buttfucker!" Patience left him and he let eagerness take over as he kicked Mokuba in the ribs as hard a he could. "WAH!" This being the reply, the short cry seemed like just a yell of pain, but, it was so much more. It was the call for pirates, the pirates; "THE PIRATES!!!!!!"

Soon, pirates of all shapes and sizes were on the scene. Not a word was excanged. They simply lunged. Joey died a fair fifty-eight times, trying to defend Tristan. So noble of him.

The other seven combatants had a field day killing a pirate here, and a pirate there, it was like a sixth grade dance, everyone's life was at stake, but nobody cared.
Soon, however, they were out-numbered by far.

"Okay, Seto, got a plan?" "Uh-huh. Bluff. Just watch the master." Seto grinned, despite the blood oozing from his hair, and the livid bruise forming under his left eye. He took a deep breath and yelled at the top of his lungs: "I KNOW KUNG FU!" The pirates all froze, apprehensive to attack, all staring at Seto. "RUN!" All of them followed his lead, and jumpped overboard, swimming as fast as humanly possible.

And thet was the end of their pirate problem.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Miatatzu swam away, running rappidly looking around for her horse. The others reamined on the shore, cleaning the blood and stuff from thier bodies. Miatatzu came trotting back once she found Chrimson.

Miatatzu washed up and sat on the shore, triing to keep as far away from Seto as she could. She couldn't even look at him for the moment. She sighed.

[font=comicsansms][size=1][color=#330099]Kat sighed as she rinsed out a small cut on her arm. "Kung fu....Seto, your plan was reckless, stupid, and hopeless. But then again, it actually worked. Good job, I guess. But, I also did my share. Is anyone here sick of water, when it comes to beverages?" She asked everyone.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=#330099][font=comicsansms][size=1]Stupid question. Kat's answer was (in unison from everyone) "YES!" Kat snicked and, from seemingly nowhere, started to produce small bottles. "Ta-da! Lets see, I got some wine...some whiskey...and rum!" She said, showing the bottles off. Joey gave her an evil glare. "You actually drink...underage?" He asked.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#330099][size=1][font=comicsansms]Kat sighed. "See, that's why my respect for you is so low, Joey. I've been drinking for a year. Two reasons: My parents are alcoholics, and they're semi-religious, so they let me drink the same crap as Jesus..." She said, tossing the bottles to everyone. "And, since my parents barely go to work, I pickpocket...erm, sometimes anyway, but I'm still the master of it. Thats how I got the bottles. I saw them in the same cabin as you boys were locked up in on the ship. Pirates drink just as much as my parents....real sad." She explained, while finishing nursing her wounds.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=#330099][font=comicsansms][size=1]Later that night, it turned out that everyone was just sick enough of water to get totally wasted. Everyone except the wierd-crazy-yet-kinda-cool-insane-mexican-dude. "I don't drink..." He mumbled when offered a bottle. Kat, who was of course the drunkest, frowned but started laughing. "Ok, you go back to drinkin' that nasty lake water. I dun' care!" She said, taking another drink of the ill-gotten wine.[/size][/font][/color]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]While the Crazy Mexican continued to watch all the drunk people in aww of their odd behavior, and Tristan sulked against a tree, the other guys and girls danced around a fire that happened to be on the beach.

Nikkie partnered up with Joey (God D*MN was she drunk), Seto danced with Kat, and Miatatzu teased Mokuba for not being as drunk as she was. Nikkie, tired of dancing with Joey, ran over to the Mexican leaving the blonde dumb*ss there to dance by himself (which he did horribly, by the way).

"Com'on. Dance with us. You ain't gotta be drunk to dance... right?" Nikkie asked him.
------

Sorry it's short. I've gone insane at the moment.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Nice; I'm happy that SOMEBODY is willing ta post. *Cough*Reveille'sobsessedwithevilMexicans*Ahem*
---------------------------------
A fun night, the booze seemed to have healed their wounds and ensured a good night's sleep. In the morning, however, their fun had caught up with them. Kat sat up to see Seto kicking in his sleep. He was muttering softly between laboured breaths. "I'm feelin' like a bad boy......" Nikkie sat up. "What doya think he's dreamin' about?" "Just listen to him......probally about Chinese food and women more sexually arousing than myself. What else?" ".......gonna chase ya like a bad boy..." "Ugh.....I got such a headache........Tell him to shut up..."

"....I'm rippin' up a ragdoll....like throwin' away an old toy......" "TELL HIM TA SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!" Nikkie grabbed a stick and began to poke his belly. "GET UP BEFORE YER CHEESY NINETY-EIGHTIES ROCK DRIVES ALL INSANE!"

"Unhuh?"

A silence....
(Besides the snoring of everybody else there)

"Ya know......." Out of nowhere, Seto pulled out a cheesy ninety-eighties rock guitar....."A crappy RPG calls fer a crappy musical number.......WHO'S WITH ME?"

-------------

Woot.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]*cough*Youknowit*cough* Who can deny a sexy evil Mexican?!

--------------------
"You can't sing worth sh*t," Nikkie said, "But what the hell? Sure. I'm in." Kat nodded, obviously having no other choice than to sleep. Mokuba, who woke up screaming from a hangover-like nightmare.. thing, woke everyone else up. "What the hell is that noise?" snapped Miatatzu. "Shut up you little brat," the Mexican said in a sudden burst of correct English. But he fell asleep anyway.

"Okay, everyone wanna sing along to a crappy, cheesy ninety-eighties rock musical number?" Seto asked the now awake people. They all nodded, bored out of their now awake skulls.

"OOOOOOH!" Suddenly, the Mexican got a drumset, Kat got a snare drumset, Joey got a base guitar, and Nikkie got the other guitar. Seto already had his guitar. The others (including Mokuba and Tristan) all became backup singers.

"Workin' like a dog for the boss man
Workin' for the company
I'm bettin' on the dice I'm tossin'
I'm gonna have a fantasy

But where am I gonna look
They tell me that love is blind
I really need a girl like an open book
To read between the lines

Love In An Elevator
Livin' it up whn I'm goin' down
Love In An Elevator
Lovin' it up till I hit the ground..." they all sang.

Joey sang so badly his head exploded, Mokuba's voice was so high-pitched and irritating that they had to stop in the middle, make him shut up, THEN continue, and Tristan's leg nearly came all the way off. The others played.. "okay". Afterwards, they all got drunk again and danced.. again.
---------

The song they sang is "Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith. Just thought you ought to know. And if anyone's upset with the position I gave them... oh well.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]*cough*Ineedaguywith bighairtalovetoo*cough*

I doubt that ANY anime geeks (Like yerself) would even like cheesy ninety-eighties rock, but, deal with it. Hell, youse got more commin'! Brace yerselves fer one hell of a post!
-------------

"Okay. I quit." Tristan turned green under his agonizing pain. "You suck anyway." Seto seemed stricken by his newfound amazing rock-'n-roll voice. "Hey.....wait a minute.......where's this mike supposed ta plug in?" "Who cares?" "Eh....good question......"
Mokuba's eyes seemed to light up. "Lets do that again!" "Okay, here we go...........!" Seto strummed a familiar tune on his guitar, but........no one could seem reconize it.......untill he started singing.
[COLOR=Pink]
Pink it's my new obbsession,
Pink it's not even a question,
Pink on the lips of yer lover, Pink------[/COLOR]

"SHUT UP!"

"Fine be that way......"

Seto dragged Mokuba back to his tree. "Miatatzu, honey, can ya fix a guy breakfast?"
-----------------
There it is a masterpiece.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Me no likie drums...me wanty guitar...*strokes her own electric guitar* My precious...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]-----------[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat blinked. "Since when do I know Aerosmith songs? Thats stuff for my mom..." She muttered. "Well, G'night all. Now that we're done with that little musical montage, I need to deal with mah hangover. So shush all of you!" She barked, laying back down onto the sand and falling asleep very quickly.
[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]When Kat woke up, she smelt smoke. She opened her eyes to she mostly everyone else awake and watching the Mexican in horror as he threw all the bottles of alcohol, empty or full or anything in between, in the fire. Kat jumped up and started beating the crap out of him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" She yelled afterwards, looking for anything that may have survived. The crazy mexican, now badly bruised with a bloody nose and black eye, pointed to the thick smoke. "Smoke signal. People now will see us." He said in his usual horrible english.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat frowned seeing that nothing was left. "But did you have to burn everything?" She whimpered.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]----------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Yay! Hope! And no more alcohol....yay?[/color][/size][/font]

OOC: Were you just watching Pirates of the Carrabian? That seems awfully familiar.

IC: Miatatzu, just about sober, sat up and watched the flames burn.

"huh...."she said, lying back down. Miatatzu looked up and the now cloud and smoke filled sky. She wanted nothing more than to go home and be by herself again.

Just then Mokuba cam tottling up with Chrimson behind him. he looked down at her and asked,

"what's wrong, miatatzu?" She just looked at him pitifully and sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy shit I have to go!

• 2 weeks later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]Yes...yes I was....[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]--------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat lay miserably in the sand, muttering over and over again about water and mexicans and wine. Seto completely ignored everyone and leaned against his favorite coconut tree. The Mexican lay pummeled nearly to death in the sand next to the fire. Mokuba, Miatatzu, and the horse were talking. Nikkie was sitting next to the Mexican, doing nothing to help or hurt him. Joey and Tristen were talking as well.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"I'm thirsty." Kat moaned. "Shut up." Nikkie said. "I'm thirsty." Kat said again. "Shut up." Nikkie and Miatatzu said. "I'm thirsty." She said again. "Shut up." Joey, Nikkie, and Miatatzu said. That went on for about ten minutes, each time someone else started saying "Shut up."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Screw this. I'm going somewhere else." Kat said miserably, dragging herself into the forest. "Finally." Everybody else said in complete unison.[/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=red][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1]OOC:I haven't seen that movie sence it came out......*Forgot everything about the movie* Wait....I remember that there was a monkey named Jack.......right?
-------------
IC:"The whore's gone, so wanna fuck, Miatatzu?" Seto wanted to see how Miatatzu would react, how long it would take for her to say "Yes", and if he'd lose his grilfriend forever if he got caught. "No, man-whore." Being rejected was the least of his problems, but he complained anyway. "Ya know, I thought being stranded on an island with beautiful women would be a lot better than this, Well, at least fix a guy breakfast." Miatatzu opened her mouth to argue, but was startled by a tug on her tanktop. Mokuba stared up at her with a strange look in his eyes. "What?!" He dragged her over to a nearby bush. "Are you mad at me?" "No." Miatatzu blinked. "Oh......." Mokuba scratched his head, trying to figure out weather she was lying or not. "Well, good 'cause I thought that you were mad that you don't have a boyfriend anymore......" Miatatzu frowned, wondering what he was getting at. "I got you a present......" He held up a coconut. "...." Miatatzu's frown deepened. "Looks like a sappy atempt ta score a free meal ta me. I can read you men like books, an' I'm a lot smarter than you think I am, so go beg someone who cares." "..." "Go on, beat it!" Out of nowhere, Nikkie popped up. "Ooh....somebody's moody,That time of the month, eh, Mia?" "Shut up, Nikkie."
Nikkie smiled in having pissed Miatatzu off. "Well, I'm like, totally starved, so quit whining, look your gonna make the kid cry." She gathered Mokuba up and sat him down on a rock. "I don't get why you eat yourself up all over some guy; Some disugstingly thin, guy who, sleeps all the time,and, by the way, hasn't bathed in like, a month. Get over him. Besides, he never actually said that he was using you, Kat said that, And she said that 'cause she was jealous. Why don't you talk to him about
it if you really want ta know what he's all about." Miatatzu finally broke down into a smile. "Yeah you're right......" She stood up, ready for anything that Seto had planned to throw at her. "But, my pep talks don't come cheap......" Nikkie grinned. "You have fix us up a turkey, or I'll tell Seto all sorts of gossip about you."
"Dammit!"[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

*doesn't mind making turky....just catchin the thing is what bugs me*

Miatatzu thought it would be best to talk to Seto at dinner. She went and caught a small turkey and gathered a small amount of fire and sticks from the mexican's fire to cook it over. Miatatzu took her turkey over to the shore and stuck her feet in the sand. She waited a minute to think about what she would say before calling Seto over.

Seto sat in the sand by Miatatzu. She sighed and started to talk,

"I'm sorry,....fer accusing you of using me. You really didn't acctually say you were, but you didn't say you weren't either and it made me a bit scared to hear the truth. I didn't mean to get all huffed up...I just over react some times. I'm not used to being in a relationship, your acctually the first guy who has ever come close to me. Where I come from i'm a tomboy-like gangster girl who would pound the living shit out of younger guys and even some older boys for money and jewelry... everyone's scared of me...no one wants to get near me long enough to really know me...

Seto looked kinda forelorn, kinda hard to tell with him. He just stuck his feet into the changing tide and the water washed the sand up over them.

"So that's my sob story..." Miatatzu broke the silence. Seto just wrapped his arm around her. She couldn'y tell if he was showing compasion....or was getting horny again.....

[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=blue]Kat sighed and put her back to the tree she was hiding behind. She had, unfortunately, wanted to see what would happen if she was gone for a little bit. [i]Damn it all, who needs him anyway? Let the whore have him, he's just a pain in the ass anyways...[/i] She thought as she heaved another sigh and walked over to the fire, seeing as it was done and she was really hungry. She paid no attention to anyone, grabbed a piece of turkey, and leaned against the tree Seto usually leaned against. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]Everyone started eating then, Seto nearvously switching his glance towards Kat then to Miatazu, then to his turkey, as if all three of them were about to attack. The only two people not around the fire were the crazy mexican, and Kat, who somehow started a conmversation with each other.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"You understand english?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Si..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"You hate everyone here?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"You want your stick-rod thing back?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"SI!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat had pick-pocketed the Mexican and found his wierd rod thing. She gave it back to him after inspecting it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Whats that thing do, anyways?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Nada mucho..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]"I'm bored...are you?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]They continued a conversation like that until everyone had fallen asleep, which they did too.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]-------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Lucida Console][size=1][color=#0000ff]No, I'm not hitting on the Mexican Oo he's just fun to have a conversation with...hehehe...[/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OOC: Sorry.....
------------
IC: Joey sat up from a laying position. "Food is good." Nobody cared.
------------
OOC: I needed that.NOW, OTHER PEOPLE POST!![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]OOC: Fine.. >.<
-----

Nikkie finished her turkey and walked off, sick of all this "romance". [i]Stupid horny b*stards..[/i] she thought to herself, walking swiftly through the trees. It was dark and cold away from the fire, but she ignored it. She didn't wanna sit around a bunch of freaks that she's been stuck with for what seemed like an eternity.

She found the lake her and Mokuba were at earlier and dipped her feet in for a second, then pulled them out with a sudden yell. "Holy F*CK that's cold..." She calmed herself and lay on her side, out of reach of the tide on the sand. She looked at the moon and began thinking of home. "What should I do when I get off this f*cking island...? Well first I'm gonna eat a COW burger instead of this turkey sh*t.. Then I'm gonna see a movie with a friend," she started saying to herself.

She paused for a moment, then reminded herself, "Oh wait.. I have no friends. There IS Holly, but she's just a friend of my sister's.. Dammit.." Nikkie said frustrated. She rolled over so that she was on her back instead of her side. "Stupid moon. Can't wait 'till I'm back in the city and I can't see your stupid craters."

A sudden snap of twigs startled Nikkie, making her jump up, and take a fighting stance that she somehow learned in an instant. "WHO'S THERE?!?" she shouted, angry that someone might have heard her. Out stepped Kat and the Mexican. Nikkie raised an eyebrow. "What are you two doin' here?" she asked, lowering her clenched fists. "I got sick of watching Miatatzu get all sobby over Seto, who's just bein' horny."

"Aren't we all." "Mm." The two girls then looked at the Mexican. "Why haven't you said anything? And why'd you come?" Nikkie asked him. The Mexican just shrugged. "I think he just followed me.." Kat said. "Ha! You've got a Mexican pet," Nikkie laughed, walking back to the edge of the water.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

(im back from my long break!!)
Ashley sat in the water "I think...i think....aww what the hell screw it.."Ashley fustrated and mad got up and smacked Joey for no reason."Stupid!"She sat by him and mumbled something.

(sorry its short but its late..and im tired.i wasn't killed of rigth?)

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Kat sighed and shivered. "Damn its cold..." She muttered. "Lets make a fire...so we won't have to go back to the dumbasses..." She and Nikkie got up, as did their new 'pet' and started collecting fire wood. Soon they started a fire and were talking. "I hate this place and everything here...""Me too...""Si..." The three sighed. "So this is where you all are hiding?" Joey said, falling through all the overgrown weeds and plants and junk. Kat coughed, but it seemed like she had somehow said 'dumbass.' [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"So...[/color][/size][/font][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"So?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]"What do you all wanna do?[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]The other three shrugged. "Hey I know!" Joey said, slamming his fist into his palm as if he solved a murder case. "Truth or Dare!" The other three shrugged again.[/color][/size]
[i][size=1][color=#0000ff]One hour later...[/color][/size][/i]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat looked around. The Mexican was unconcious, Nikkie and herself were topless, (due to Joey) but were covering themselves up with large leaves, and Joey....was dead for the thirtieth time in that game. "Why, oh why did wwe let you into our little circle thing?" Nikkie asked Joey angrilly, who just revived himself. "Cause...you're desperate for entertainment?" He asked. Nikkie growled and threw the nearest rock at Joey, who died....again.[/color][/size]

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]"I'm so bored.. I might just kill MYSELF..." Nikkie sighed, staring at the dead dumbass. "Well, it wouldn't be a waste," she heard a voice say. "Fuck off Miatatzu.." she snapped, knowing that it was Miatatzu. "Seto wanted to take a bath and said I couldn't stand there and watch 'cause I'm too.."

"Too what?" Nikkie asked, happy that she had been rejected yet again. "I'm too ugly to be one of his.. whores.." she sighed, beginning to break down into sobs. "Can it, fuckhead. We don't care," Kat spoke up, tired of hearing people's whining.

"I bet he said you were too fat, too," Nikkie suggested, smirking evily. Through her sobs, Miatatzu managed to spit out a yes. Nikkie fell on her back, laughing hysterically. "You poor, ugly, wannabe-whore!" she said happily, knowing she was damaging her self-esteem even more. The sobbing grew even worse. The Mexican didn't care, Joey was dead, and Nikkie was laughing herself silly.

But Kat seemed sympathetic (and this confused Nikkie utterly). "Don't worry.. He's just a self-absorbed jackass," she said, trying to cheer Miatatzu up. But the sobbing continued. Nikkie, growing tired of the sound of her sobbing (even though it still cracked her up), got up and walked away, into the dark trees, leaving Kat with the hysterical Miatatzu, the boring Mexican that was picking his nose, and the dead Joey that would regenerate some time just to be killed yet again.

"Hey Seto!" she yelled, seeing the naked guy waist deep in the water. "Huh wha?" he shouted back. "Did you really call Miatatzu fat and ugly?" "Yea'. Why?" "I think that's awesome. And soo fucking true, dude." "Really.. "

He trailed off into thought, still looking at Nikkie, irritating her. "What the fuck are you staring at, pal?" she shouted, placing her hands on her hips. He walked up to her (he happened to be in his grass skirt that he retrieved from.. who knows where) and whispered something in her ear. She eagerly nodded and rushed off with him into a bush, leaving a sleeping Mokuba... to sleep.

Back with the others..

Miatatzu had ended her crying fit thanks to an oddly sympathetic Kat, though her sniffing would not end... "I feel so.. soo... *sniff**sniff* USED!" she cried, almost starting her hysterical crying again. "SHH! Let the Mexican sleep.. You don't want him to wake up and bug us AGAIN, do you?" she whispered, pointing to the Mexican that had begun sleeping the moment Nikkie left. And Joey had regenerated several times, being killed instantly everytime.

"Le-let's go find Nikkie.." Miatatzu suggested, wanting to find Seto instead so she could make up with him. "You just wanna find Seto, don't you?" Kat said, knowing that Miatatzu, being the whore she is, just wanted to get on Seto's good side (if he even HAS sides..)

She sniffed a yes, then walked off, followed by Kat.

About an hour later, they stumbled upon Nikkie's bikini top and bottom and Seto's sexy grass skirt. "You don't think.." Miatatzu started. Kat sighed, then signaled that what they both thought happened.. had happaned. They didn't dare peek, knowing that what they would see would either move them both to tears (Miatatzu's of frustration and Kat's of disgust) or to continues vomiting.

But even without peering into the bushes, they could hear Seto's grunts and Nikkie's giggles. They ran away quickly, not wanting to hear anymore.

---

OOC: You all knew it was coming. He was gonna fuck ONE of us. I just got the "courage" to do it first.

P.S. My character's whorier than Kat's, but not NEARLY as whorey as MIATATZU. Jesus Christ...

P.P.S. For those of you reading this that don't post in this thread, I apologize if it's "material" disturbes you. But I believe this was given an "R" rating (or M, or whatever..) in the Adventure Inn (even though the sign up was LOOOONG ago..), so you can't blame me.

P.P.P.S. I laugh at you Woofer. Ha ha ha. You stupid little whore. ^___^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Gray]As the others were doing their stuff, some weird, fiery red eys turned to amber, before it disappeared in the bush. There were some strange winds and strange blurs, passing the others. The Mexican, Marik, had a chill down his spine; though it was 89 degrees. :confused: "I see demons." said the mexican, and with that, a cat demon, the size of Joey, pounced on Kaiba. She had hair that was whitish-peach, claws as big as daggers (scary, isn't it?), a cute face, a jumpsuit that was made with salmon colored nylon and some tech on her skin, and a cat's tail coming out of her butt crack. Strangely, she tore off Kaiba's swim shorts and ran off, laughing maniacly. Everyone but Mariku, knew what it was.

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]OOC: Just note, that you didn't sign up, therefore you shouldn't have posted. You should find the sign up thread, then wait to be accepted before posting. Since I can't delete your post, and I'm being too nice to report it, I just won't take it into account. (That means whatever happened in your post doesn't happen in the story).

Just to be nice (not sure why, though..) here's the link to the sign up thread.[/COLOR]

[url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=38040]Clicky[/url][/size]

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"Wha!" Joey stumbled over the Mexican guy who was sprawled out on the sand. "LOOK EVERYBODY! I FOUND A DICTIONAIRY!" He screamed at Kat and Miatatzu,the only people there. "LOOK!" He pointed like a manaic at the book! "I wanna read it!" "SHUT UP!" They all threw rocks at him, killing him.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Just to let you guys know, I DID sign up for this, just go and check out the sign up sheet.

IC: Drake had just heard voices come from the distance. He heard, what sounded like two girls yelling "SHUT UP!" Then he just heard clunks. He went to go investigate. He saw the two girls. "FINALLY! Someone to talk to!" walking, he tripped over the crazy ass mexican. "What the? A mexican?"
"SI!" said the mexican
"Well, this is just silly"
"SI!"
"Stop saying 'SI'!"
"No comprendo amigo"
"Looks like this guy has some sort of stick...rod....thing"
"SIII!"
Just then Joey regenerated and said,"Hey! The dictionary can talk!"
"SHUT UP, you little peckerhead!" said the girls, throwing rocks at Joey, which killed him......yet again.
"So, uh, why did ya kill that guy?"
"He's a dumbass and that's all there is to say."
"Did you have to kill him?"
"He regenerates, so it's kind of like a game"
"I just though of a game with him" said Drake
"Really?"
"Yeah, lets see who can kill him the most until we all get rescued. None of your guys past kills count, because the game just started"
The newley regenerated Joey stood up and yelled" WHAT?!" Just then, Drake pulled out his gun and shot Joey, which killed him.
"I'm winning so far. But I don't know your names. Please tell me."

OOC: I'll stop there. I don't remember the names and don't want to. I feel like my post should end there.