OtakuBoards

Surfboard Boys

Guest Joey Killer

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]OOC: I'm glad someone signed up as a guy. I was tired of all the whores. Welcome to the club, Drake. ^^;
------------------

IC: Joey scrambled to his feet, recovering the gunshot. "Fine, I won't share my dictionairy with you. I'm sure Tristan would like to see what my dictionairy has to say...."
"I'll bet he would...." Kat muttered under her breath, kicking at a stone. Miatatzu, smiled at Drake. "I see you've met Joey. I'm Miatatzu, and this is Kat. We've got a few more friends 'living' with us, but, I'm not too sure where they've went...." Miatatzu knew all too well where Seto and Nikkie were, but never mentioned them, Kat knew by the look on Miatatzu's face that she shouldn't mention the two either. Miatatzu continued. "That's the Mexican guy. He's weird......he says he's evil, but he's harmless, really......Here's Chrimson, my mare..." She gestured to Chrimson who trotted up to her. She led Drake to the campsite, where Tristan and Joey sat, staring at the dictionairy. "The guy with the mutated leg is Tristan. The others are.....uh.......gathering food.........I think...." Miatatzu stammered, avoiding the mention of Nikkie and her new pleasure partner. "We'll just have to wait 'til they get back........" They sat down around the fire, waiting for the missing three to show up.
-----------------
OOC: There. There's yer intro. Now get back to killing Joey![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: First off, my character is a guy, because I'm a guy in real life. Being a girl in an RPG, while actually being a guy in real life would just make things really akward. OK, now I'll go back to killing Joey.

IC: "Well, it's nice to meet you all. I've been stuck on this island for like three days now and it sucks when your alone. So, uh, what is up with that stick-rod thing that the crazy ass mexican has?"
"He said it didn't do much" replied cat
"SI!" said the mexican, who was crazier then hell.
"Will you shut up?!" yelled Drake.
"No comprendo amigo"
"I'll show you no comprendo!" said Drake, who then pulled out his gun again and shot Joey for no apparent reason, except so he could be winning in the game of 'Who can kill Joey the most' "That's DOSE for me and cero for you!" Said Drake yelling at the mexican.
"I don't think he cares" said Miatatzu
"Oh, well, that's cool, I guess" he said.
They then waited for about an hour. Instaed of shooting Joey, they each took turns strangling him, including Triston. The mexican done it twice in a row and put the most effort in it. He'll get the most effort award
"Man, those guys are taking forever getting that wood. Where do you think they are?" said Drake. Everything went silent at that moment.

OOC:Ha ha, I put the suspense in. Well, whoever is going to go, go!

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Kat sighed. She was sick of everything, including lying. And whores, but that wasn't the issue here. "As far as I remember there are only three others here. The man-whore Seto Kaiba, the two-timing backstabbing bitch Nikkie, and Mokuba. Seto and Nikkie are having fun with each other and when they come back I swear I'll kill 'em. Mokuba's...somewhere. They [i]aren't[/i] really getting wood. They're fuckin' each otehr. There. Does that answer your question?" She asked angrilly, throwing two more coconuts at Joey. Drake nodded, now slightly afraid of the angry Kat. "Stop your crying. He ain't good enough for us anyways." She said to Miatatzu who had broken into a sob again. Miatatzu took Kat's words in for a moment then nodded and stopped crying.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Drake looked at the two girls and grinned. "You're jealous of them." He said. Kat sighed and nodded slightly, as did Miatatzu. They were both aware that it was plain as day. "We've been stuck here for a while, so we've gotten used to the fact that all the girls are whores." Tristan said. Kat and Miatatzu glared at him. "But...mostly Nikkie is...?" He said nervously.[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]---------[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Hehehe...fun...[/color][/size]

"Nikkie? Nikkie who? I know a Nikkie!"
Just then, Nikkie and Kiba walked up.
"YOU!" said both Drake and Kat at Nikkie.
"YOU!" said Nikkie. Seto just stood there, looking utterly confused.
"Wait, who you saying 'you' to? That one crazy dude, who shoots me or that bitch that throw rocks at me" said Joey.
"SHUT UP!" said both Kat and Drake, killing Joey at the same time.
"Hey this conversation is focused on me!" said Nikkie.
"Right, right, we were angry at you" said Drake
"Wait, why are you angry at Nikkie?" said Kat utterly confused, just like Seto.
"I remember her from when I visited (insert Nikkie's home town here)."
"Yeah, he visited my town!" said Nikkie
"I'm still mad at you!"
"I'm still mad at you!" yelled back the whore.
"You said you'd show me a good time, then you turned for (insert some guys name here)! I know! I saw you two kissing!"
"Yeah, well, I'm mad at you for paintballing me and my house!"
"That was actually kind of fun." said Drake and then all went silent for a reply.

OOC: yeah, I think that post pretty silly, wouldn't you say? Well, whoever goes next, better go.

[font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=blue]Kat looked at Miatatzu, who was equally confused. She sighed. "Alright shut up you two. I don't care where you know each other from, I just want to kick the crap outta Seto, then Nikkie. For being such fucking whores." Kat yelled. Miatatzu nodded. "Couldn't have said it better myself." She said nodding and standing up the same time as Kat. Kat grinned, sending a shiver up Seto's spine. He remembered how evil she could be. "Seto..." She said in a fake sweet voice. "Y-y-yeah?" He asked. "Better start running before I catch you and force feed your balls to you!" She shouted, running after Seto into the forest while Miatatzu stayed and verbally abused Nikkie.[/color][/size][/font]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]---------[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#0000ff]Meh...[/color][/size]

[size=1]This thread has violated several of our Adventure Square rules, and because of this it will be closed. The content in this RPG is very innappropriate given that the thread contains no warning or disclaimer about it's language and subject matter. All players should be more careful about this in the future, this is your first and final warning.

Joey Killer has already been banned for his blatant disregard of the rules. I do not expect any of the other players to follow his example.

Thread locked.

-Shy[/size]