OtakuBoards

Surfboard Boys

Guest Joey Killer

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal][/color][/size][/font][font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Kat sat on a rock next to where Seto and Miatatzu were standing. She had given up. She was horrible with boys and she knew it. She sat there, wallowing in her own self pity. She no longer cared if Seto liked her or if she could get Joey. She just wanted off that stupid island. She forgot about the fact that everyone was practically right next to her and started to cry. "I wanna get off of this island. I want to go home. I want to fall asleep in my nice comfy bed. I want to eat real food again. I want everything back to normal!" She cried.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Everyone started to stare at her. Kat opened her eyes to see the stares. "What?! Haven't you seen a desperate and lonely soul before?" She snapped, despite the tears. Everyone looked away. "Forget this! I'm going to go to a different place on the island!" She said, walking off into the forest yet again.[/color][/size][/font]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey sat down near the shore and Ashley sat next to him.She said "Do you like to look at the stars?" Joey looked at her "Umm..sometimes,when im happy and such" Ashley said "I love watchign the moon come up too...".Joey focused on the moon coming up,he then looked at Ashley who was looking up and he placed his hand on hers.She looked at Joey who was smiling "Joey...?".Joey didn't say a word but wasn;t prepared by Ashleys blockign out the light by kissing him.As soon as she pulled away Joey was red "Heh...thanks?".Ashley said "No need to thank me"

They continued to watch the moon and stars that seemed to shimmer in a dance.Joey for once felt like Ashley actually liked him and not just liking him to get with someone.Joey leaned foreword and kissed her.Thier breaths began to go at the same rate.Joey put his hand on the back of Ashlesy head.Ashley knew if she didn't stop this,it would elevate to somethign else.She pulled away and Joey said "Sorry,i got carried away..".Ashley looked at Joey "Im just not ready...".Joey said "Ok..maybe when were a btit older ".Ashley smiled and Joey put his arm around her.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=plum]Kat found a secluded place, after walking about a half our. It had about five coconut trees, a small spring, a large rock concealing it, and it was right next to the ocean. Kat started throwing rocks out into the ocean. "This sucks." She said to herself. "Seto is with Miatatzu." She said, chicking another rock. "I can't even win Joey over." Another rock. "I'm stuck on this island in the middle of nowhere." Another rock. "With a bunch of idiots." Another rock. "And I have no friends." Another rock. "I don't even have paper to draw on." Another rock.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd]Kat sighed as she threw another rock. She started to climb the rock again, to get a good view of the island. She saw the tops of trees, a few boats out in the FAR distance, a campfire more than likely made by the others to cook something, a waterfall, a lake, and the not so distant shore. Kat sighed. "If only I paid attention in shop class....maybe I could build a boat." She sighed again.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#dda0dd]She looked around again. There were a few fallen trees. But she'd need an axe. And then some rope. And a sail too. "Man. Nothing in life comes easy." She muttered as she got to work on making herself a boat. She needed off that nut house of an island.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Nikkie and Mokuba swam around for a long while before she refused to stay in any longer. She quickly got out and sat on a rock to dry off, but Mokuba stubbornly stood shoulder-deep in the water.

"Come on Mokuba, you'll start to wrinkle up if you stay in any longer," she shouted to him. "Wrinkle up? You mean.. get old?!" he asked curiously. "No, I mean your skin'll absorb the water and it'll wrinkle your skin for a little while," she explained.

"Huh... Okay," he said happily, walking out of the water.

Mokuba had gone swimming in his trunks, which were under his clothes, which he'd taken off. Nikkie, on the other hand, had taken off her swimming clothes before she'd met with the others on the island, and she just swam with her clothes on. So, she was drenched.

"You gonna change?" Mokuba asked her, noticing her shivering. "Shut up..." she said. She wasn't angry, she was bored. "Hey kid. You go back to the others. I'm gonna go get my swim stuff."

"But.. what if you get lost? What if [b]I[/b] get lost?!" Mokuba asked, starting to panic like a little kid would. "Stop whining. If you want, you can follow me; I know where I'm goin'. You just gotta promise you won't peek while I'm changing into my swimsuit you lil' pervert," Nikkie offered. Mokuba smiled and followed as she walked off.

Twenty minutes later, they reached the lake. "We're almost there," Nikkie told Mokuba. "Why is it taking so long...?" Mokuba whined. "Well it [i]wouldn't[/i] have if you didn't take that stupid detour by chasing those bugs!" she snapped. He whimpered and stayed quiet for the rest of the walk.

While walking, Nikkie noticed Kat, but she didn't care enough to stay and ask what she was doing.

When the two of them reached Seto and Miatatzu, Mokuba rejoiced and ran to his brother. "I'm outta here," Nikkie told herself in a bored voice. "Wait!" She turned and saw Mokuba running to her and grabbed her hand. "What do you want? I got you the water and I got you back to your brother. What else could you possibly need ME to do for you?" she asked, a bit irritated, but also happy.

"Seto told me to scram, and you're leaving, so I'm gonna follow you," he explained. "Just what I need. What a leech," she said loudly. But she was happy to have some company. "Hey, you wanna go find Joey and throw coconuts at him?" she asked Mokuba out of boredom. He happily nodded and they raced off to find coconuts.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: My com is serious *****, sorry it took me so long

IC: Miatatzu grinned at Mokuba jumping around and playing happily. He was such a cute kid. Hyper, but cute. Miatatzu leaned her head on Seto's shoulder and cupped his hands in hers. She looked up at him and smiled. After about ten to thirty seconds, Seto gave her a small kiss on the lips. Miatatzu blushed. She had never been kissed by someone other than her family. Even her FAMILY almost never kissed her though. Miatatzu's heart stopped, then bolted like a frieghtened horse.

Speaking of horses..... Chrimson had followed Mokuba and Nikkie up the beach with a tiny connamara foal trotting happily behind her. The pony had seperated from his family heard and now was following Chrimson. It neighed softly and kicked at Mokuba, who was getting too close. Mokuba yelled and ran all the way back to Miatatzu who was still blushing and not paying any attention to the crying little fella.

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Mexican guy finally sat up from his slumped position in the sand and decided that he could survive alright with out his rod thinggie for a bit, and just enjoy the pleasures of being evil without it.
Then out of nowhere, he flew out of a bush and tackled Seto in a fuzzy blonde ball of blind Mexican fury. "Whoa, whoa, hold it, muchacho......" Seto stood next to Miatatzu, unharmed. Apparently, he missed. "What's yer trip, lil' chico?" "You takie my rod thinggie! Burn in hell, skinny white boy!!!!!!" The Mexican guy's voice faltered; some of it was rage; some of it was just the plain fact that he didn't speak good English. "Uhhhh.......no, I didn't....." "Where it go then?!" "Up yer *ss!!!!! Nobody calls this skinny white boy a skinny white boy, Ya got that? Now scram!" The evil Mexican stood his ground. "I see shiny!" "That's my watch, dipshit. Go away. I'm on the verge of hot sex here."

Tristan sighed some fifty feet away. "Oh, wow......El Mejicano vursus Puny White Boy....I'd like to see the day......" Today WAS the day.

"Back off, punk!" "Tu poso!"

It's not smart to pick a fight with an evil Mexican. Miatatzu noticed this and smacked the crazy Mexican with the golden stick. "Go ***** with somebody else's boy friend!"

He grabbed the rod and sprinted off screaming,"Besa me culo!"

"SAME TO YOU,FUCKFACE!"

"Cool, Seto. I didn't know that you could send a Mexican running without even touching him......" Mokuba stared admiringly up at Seto. "Well, there's yer good ol' big brother fer ya......" Miatatzu also stared up at him with an awed look in her eyes.

Silence.

The three stood there all staring at one another.

"Uh...........I'm kinda runnin' on empty.......who's cookin'?"
"Yeah, I could use somethin' ta eat, too......."

The boys stared at Miatatzu.

"What? What?"

"...."

An hour later, she found herself watching the two tear at the turkey she ended up preparing for them, biting her lower lip, ignoring her own hunger and waiting for one of them to offer her some.

They never did until they were down to the last few bones......

"Wanna bite?"
"No thanks......" She sighed, [I]"Seto's so sexy when he eats like that....."[/I]She thought.

Nikkie stared out from a nearby bush. "What a load of *****.......How sad. She's already become his slave....I'm single and satisfied...."

Indeed she has; Indeed she has......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

It was getting cold. Miatatzu cuddled up to Seto and ran her fingers through his hair. He was too busy eating so he didn't seem to mind. The sun was almost all the way down. It was getting harder to see. Miatatzu layed her head on Seto's shoulder. Mokuba had run somewhere with Nikkie, leaving Chromson and the little Connamara foal with the couple. Seto shivered a bit. Miatatzu felt it and smiled, also shivering herself. Seto put his arms around Miatatzu and held her tight. miatatzu sat still and clutched his hands....

Joey and Ashley had conked out on the sand and were fast asleep. The crazy Mexican had run into Tristan, literaly, and fell asleep tangled up in each other.... :eek: . Kat was sitting alone and shivering watching from a nearby bush at what was happening with Seto and Miatatzu. The couple kissed lightly for a moment, but the kiss grew more passionate with time...

Ashley woke up blinked and looked around.She looked angirly at Joey and smacked the back of his head.Joey woke up and said "WHA WHA WHAT?!" Ashley said "I enjoy watching you get confused...."she chuckled as Joey sat there and stared at her.She leaned foreword and kissed him "I love you Joey!" Joey smiled and sat upright "Dosn't everyone ?!" Ashley again began to kiss Joey.Joey pulled away and said "I want to go swimming its very fun at night,especially when teh waters cold." Joey took off his ragedy shirt and ran toward teh water.Ashley watched him run like a nutcase toward the water and she tiptoed toward the water.She touched it and said "Ill sit here...and watch...."Ashley sat in the water tring to do yoga.

Guest Joey Killer
[color=red][size=1]Nikkie got boerd with froliking with her new found friend, so she trotted over to the near-by lake to wash up. The Mexican sat up, rubbing his head. "Oy......"

Being unsupervised, Mokuba decided to wander a bit, just to get people worried about him.

He ran along a small tavern......a really small tavern. A basket sat on the porch. He poked his nose in it finding nothing but fruit. He remembered how Seto told him how to be a man. "Eat, meat, meat an' ONLY meat, ya hear?" So he decided to leave it alone.

Instead, he wandered into the tevern, BIG mistake. Six Italians sat in a circle, with weapons.......

In an instant, they were on him. Oops.......again with the same guy bein' kidnapped.....for the.......lost count.....time?

They soon found the lonely little group, sitting on the sand. "Take me" The Mexian offered. These Italians were racist Italians,so they accepted, duh.

(If you were a racist Italian, which would YOU choose, little white kid, or Mexican guy?)

One less buttfuck to worry 'bout.[/color][/size]

MIatatzu reluctantly stopped Seto. There was alot of commotion comming from the far end of the beach. She got up, brushed her tanktop off and pulled it back up (naughty Seto!) Miatatzu called for her horse and Chrimson came cantering along happily. Miatatzu petted her horse and climbed on. Seto was still sitting in the sand.

"Well, come on!" Miatatzu reached her hand out and Seto climbed up. Obviosly, Seto had never ridden a horse before, he was a bit nerovous and bounced around alot more than Miatatzu.

"You gotta hold on Seto."

"Yeah? How?"

"With your legs you dip! Like mine, hold on with you thighs and hold the rest of your legs w/ the belly of the horse."

"And now I get a free riding lesson???" Miatatzu sighed. A large group came into view. Deffinately not thier group. Miatatzu hopped down from her horse. Seto kinda flopped off and fell to the ground w/ tired legs. Miatatzu found Mokuba being lifted by the strange Italians.

"Mokuba..." She started. The italians turned around and look blankly at Miatatzu. They dropped mokuba on his butt and started slumping over to Miatatzu. Obviously they all had been stranded for quite some time, and hadn't seen a woman in forever.

"Oh GREAT!" Miatatzu yelled.

Guest Joey Killer
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]"Uh!"
The Mexican chucked a coconut at the crowd and pulled out his magic stick and chanted......stuff......

Then, they all froze and began to do his bidding.....

All his bidding included was.....Killing Joey.....Soon he was the one buried underneath a pile of mofia guys. "Joey's dying and I don't care...."Tristan puzzled.

"Welcome too my world..."Seto sighed while checking in for the night.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Miatatzu had fallen asleep across Seto. It had gone really late into the night and niether had enough energy to stay up. Mokuba had clung to Miatatzu's arm after being dropped by the crazed italians, and hadn't let go since. Miatatzu could seemingly care less and conked out over Seto. Chrimson had come by and neighed a bit and whinnied as she came up to Miatatzu but was too tired herself and soon knelt by her owner and dozed.

(sorry for a really short post, but I'm kinda stuck over here, writers block...)

[color=blue][size=1]Nikkie had heard "It's the Mafia! And look! They're killing Joey!" earlier, but didn't do anything. She figured it had to somehow be Mokuba's fault, then lost intrest. She knew what the stupid Mafia were doing, so why bother watching? "This island sucks..." she noted as she scratched her head.

"So bored. Not tired enough to sleep..." she told herself, looking up at the stars as the night grew darker and darker. She noticed how easy it was to see the stars tonight. Back in the city, the lights and smog covered up the sky so you couldn't see anything but dull smoke in the air and maybe a small glimpse of the moon.

She lay against a tree, bored as hell, tired as hell, but still awake. Then she began thinking about her cat and how much she missed him. [i]I wonder if he misses me..[/i] she thought. "Ay!" she heard, suddenly sitting up straight and staring into the dark wooded entrance.

Out walked the Mexican guy, smiling proudly that he'd stolen back his Millenium Rod. "You tired?" he asked her. "Why the hell do you care?" she asked, grabbing a near by coconut and waiting for a good moment to throw it. "I not know. I tired, so I thought you tired," he explained in his annoying broken English.

"Uh-huh..." Nikkie said, lowering the coconut. "Thanks. Me thought you were going to throw coconut at me," he sighed with relief. "I was. But I changed my mind." "Why you do that?" he asked, seemingly interested. "Come to think of it... I'm not sure. In that case--" she cut herself off by throwing the coconut at him. "AY!! HIJO DE UNA PERRA!!" the Mexican yelled.

"I'd run from ya, but since you're you... I don't think I need to," Nikkie told the wincing Mexican. "Oh yeah! Well I show you!" he said loudly, running at her. "Big deal," she mumbled, standing against the tree again. As he approached, she held out her hand and he ran right into it. He swung his arms at her, over and over, but he was to far away to hit her.

"I can't believe you fell for that you little Mexican moron!" Nikkie laughed. "Well, at least I'm not bored anymore." She suddenly remembered that she had a watch. While the Mexican continued wailing his arms at her, she checked her other arm (which had the watch on it). [i]It's past midnight. Cool,[/i] she thought to herself, looking down at the pathetic Mexican.[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Kat's eye twitched as she saw Miatatzu and Seto. She stormed off, not caring if she was heard or not. Soon she found Joey and Ashley. She shook her head disapprovingly and continued to storm off. After joey and Ashley, Kat found the Mexican dude trying (and failing miserably) to beat up Nikkie. Kat leaned against the same tree as Nikkie. "This island is a living hell." She told Nikkie. Nikkie nodded. "Pretty much. You over Seto and Miatatzu?" Nikkie asked. Kat shrugged. "Pretty much." Kat answered, pointing to the crazed Mexican. "What's with him?" Kat asked. Nikie shrugged. "Who knows." Nikkie pointed to another side of the island. "I saw you building something. What was it?" She asked. "A boat. I need out." She said.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Nikkie and Kat continued a conversation just like that while the Mexican tried to attack Nikkie.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]Nikkie's watch pointed to 3 AM as the sky was black and full of stars, the Mexican lay asleep at the two girls' feet, and they were chatting up a storm. "You know who's the smartest person on this whole friggin' island?" Nikkie said to Kat. "Who?" Kat asked.

"That girl who left. She had the brains to get off while she could. We were all too stupid to jump on with her," Nikkie explained. The Mexican let out a large snore and rolled over so that his tattooed back now faced the two of them. "Where do you think he got that?" Kat wondered, pointing at the card-related picture etched onto his back. "Some back alley on a drunken night. Weirdos like him do it all the time. You ever think 'bout gettin' a tattoo?" Nikkie asked. Kat was silent. "Well?"

"Yeah, actually," Kat finally said after a long pause, " Seto wanted us to get matching tattoos. His would say "Kat" and mine would say "Seto". Glad I didn't," Kat reminisced. "How 'bout you?" she asked, trying to forget about her past with Seto. "Yeah. Bunch of times. Never had a real steady or devoted boyfriend, really, so I never wanted to get one for a guy. Nah... I wanted to get mine to show what I wanted to be," Nikkie told her. "And what did you want to be?"

"Something that could fly. Something that could be able to escape the stupid hellhole I was stuck in. A dragon. I had it all drawn out an' ev'rything. The wings would span acround my entire arm. Its head would be held up in a domanant fashion, its eyes a piercing color. The flames it spewed would be amazing! Detailed as best they could be..."

Nikkie went on and on about her dream tattoo while Kat kept thinking about "other" things.

OOC: Sorry if that wasn't what you wanted to talk about, but I just watched a cheesy TV show and I can't get that kind of "rememberance of the good old times" thing outta my head. Eh.[/color][/size]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=royalblue]Kat and Nikkie almost rolled on the ground laughing. Kat had found her laser pointer that had actual working batteries. The two were pointing at different people in different places. Nikkie took the laser pointer. "I saw this on The Simpsons once. Bart pointed the laser at Skinner's pants, and Skinner thought it was a stain so he took off his pants. Etc all the way until he took off his underwear. Lets just do that to....Joey in front of that Ashley chick." She said evilly. Kat laughed and nodded.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]In short, Joey was an idiot and did just what they were planning.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Kat grabbed the laser and made a dot right on the crazed Mexican dude's nose. "Nikkie wake him up, I wanna see his reaction to a zit!" She said. Nikkie kicked him, waking him up. "Hey, look! You've got a pimple!" Kat teased. He was, though, smarter than they thought. He grabbed the laser pointer and chucked it out to sea. "NNNOOOOOOO!!!" Kat yelled, running after it. After, that is, she threw a couple coconuts at him. "My only connection to civilization!!!" She yelled.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Nikkie leaned against her tree again and kicked the Mexican again. "Why'd you do that? We were having fun." She said to him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]--------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#4169e1]Nah, I don't mind you making Kat reminice...[/color][/size][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]"Because you annoy me," the Mexican said. "We annoy YOU? How about the whole time where you were doing those STUPID chants all the time? How about when you tried to take over the world? How about ALL those times that YOU annoyed ME?!" Nikkie yelled.

The Mexican was quiet. Kat heard some shouting, but she was too busy looking for her one piece of technology to care at the moment. "Well?" Nikkie insisted, this time quietly. "Me..." "Yes, you. Well?" "Me not sorry. You anger me and me do something about it. It's your fault that you no do anything," he explained to her.

"Wha-?! Why you little--!" she said, lunging at him, hands around his neck. As he choked, she told him, "How 'bout now, huh? Is this what you wanted me to do? You WANTED me to act on my annoyance?! Well GUESS WHAT PAL! I act on ANGER AND ANGER ALONE YOU LITTLE *****!!"

Her screaming grabbed the attention of everyone, and woke up the sleeping Miatatzu, Seto and Mokuba.

Kat found her lazer pointer, but it wouldn't work. It had been drowned in water too long. She looked up to see the Mexican literally dying because Nikkie wouldn't let go of his neck. "Woah, woah, WOAH!! Nikkie! Don't KILL the guy!" she scolded, running up to them and trying to pull Nikkie off him.

"Come on! Leggo already!!" Kat began yelling. "Don't MAKE me hurt you!" she said while the Mexican blacked out.

Nikkie finally let go. She didn't know if the Mexican was dead or not, nor did she care. She walked off into the dark trees, wanting to be alone. Kat looked down at the Mexican who'd just woken up and was breathing heavily. "You really should learn not to piss people off like that," she told him.[/color][/size]

Miatatzu blinked sleepily. She turned over to a noise over to the side of her and saw Kat strngling and beating the crap outta the mexican dude.

She blinked again.

"Feh..." She sighed and hugged Mokuba as she snuggled up to Seto. Seto stirred a bit and sleepily opened his eyes only to close them again after 10 seconds. Mokuba also stirred but didn't wake. Miatatzu finnaly closed her heavy eyes and slept as well.

A few hours later, something warm on her shoulder woke her up. She open her eyes to see seto had almost rolled over on his brother and his left arm and leg hug over Miatatzu's shoulder and hips. She blinked.

The sun had come up already and was miking it's way through the palm leaves into Miatatzu's eyes and she tried to move away from it without waking the Kaiba bro.s up. Unsuccessful. Seto blinked(seems we like to blink) at Miatatzu and blushed, but didn't move. Miatatzu just stared dreamily at him, never minding the sun. Seto moved closer to Miatatzu, closing his face in on hers and shutting his eyes.....

The two had just about met when Mokuba stirred and woke up. He clutched Miatazu's shirt, not knowing he was pulling her top out too far, enabling Seto to peek....WHACK! Miatatzu slapped him and sat up. Seto starred at Miatatzu with a new red mark on his face. Miatatzu just smiled at him.

[color=blue][size=1]Nikkie continued to storm through the trees, wanting nothing more than to leave the stupid island where she felt no one cared if she was around or not.

She stopped briefly when she saw Miatatzu, Seto, and Mokuba in a clearing. She stood hidden, watching them be cheerful. "Lucky little..." she said as she began walking again.

Scattered through out the forest of palm trees were tiny clearings that contained different things that constantly made Nikkie regret ever talking to Seto. After all, it was HIS fault she was there.

She finally found a river that stopped her temporarily. She walked in (still in her bathing suit, mind you), instantly shivering. "D*mn it's cold!!" she said to herself as she waded across it. When she got out on the other side, she looked back once, then continued walking, drenched up to her stomach.[/color][/size]

Guest Joey Killer
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=red]Their days on the island seemed to drive everyone on edge. Even the seemingly "perfect" couple had gotten sick of eachother. Food had more impact on them, just as pure water.
They all defended their shares like ravenous dogs, boerdom also took it's toll on the group. Nikkie simply wandered about the small island, Kat jumpped at any oppertunity to please Seto, noticing Miatatzu's hightened irrablity level, the Mexican guy spent his time chanting, once again, Ashley persisted on bugging Joey more than usual, while Joey seemed to actually die more than usual, Tristan spent his time biting his nails, Seto decided to occupy himself by constantly chewing tukey bones, while little Mokuba spent his free time {He had a lot} crying for food when he wasn't in any need of food at all anyway. All seemed like this what was gonna be the rest of their lives.[/size][/color][/FONT]

Miatatzu went to look around for more turkeys, taking Seto away from the screaming Mokuba and the threatining Kat, who had faked passing out on the sand next to him, hoping for something to happen.

Miatatzu explained to Seto how exactly to set up the traps and how to find the turkey bushes. All of this seem extreamly boring to Seto. SO he went and slept in the bushes.

He was awakened a half an hour later by a dead turkey falling on him. Seto squealed and kicked it off him. Miatatzu smiled and picked it up by it's feet. '[I]look at how cute he is!![/I]' Miatatzu thought as she snickered at Seto. She led him back to the others, Kat rushing up to him the second she saw him, grabbing his arm. Miatatzu smacked Kat with the turkey and she fell over in disgust...she then crawled over to the shore and washed her face in the saty sea water.

Miatatzu had coaught a huge turky this time. She could give a large portion to everyone on the island, except for Ashley who had dissapeard, and Joey who went off to die. She then gave Seto the bones to chew on as she hung loosly on his arm and snuggled him. All was well.......for a second anyway.

Guest Joey Killer
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=red]A sigh escaped Nikkie's lips as she sat on the shore, pondering her boy situation. Mokuba, who knew all too well by now, that Nikkie didn't enjoy his company, tottled over to inspect a tropical flower bud, enjoying his OWN company. "Lookit. A bug."
He pointed at a winged fruit fly.
"So?" Nikkie couldn't understand why a kid with so many better things to do back at his home, would be so amused by a disgusting little fly. "What's the big deal?"
"He's cool lookin'." "So is Seto, and all he does anymore is eat. That's not cool." Nikkie persistantly dwelled on her annoyances. Seto, being her number-one. She couldn't stand to see someone better off than herself. "....Eh........" Mokuba left the bug alone and began to knaw at a stick to see if it was edible. "Stop that!" Nikkie yanked the stick out of his hand. "You don't know where that's been, you'll get sick." "Sure I know where it's been. Over there." He pointed to the bush where he found it. "Look. Miatatzu's got a turkey all ready for you, and you decide a filthy twig has more nutritional value?" "..." He hung his head and trotted over to the fire to greet the turkey.
"..."
Kat sat next to Nikkie frowning. "You're not gonna eat?" "No. Nothing cooked by that goody-goody." "You've read my mind." A ghost of a smile flitted across Kat's face. "I know we're on the verge of starvation, but....." "We have our pride." Nikkie finished for her. It was clear that Kat didn't like Miatatzu, but Nikkie had no problem with her; she was simply jealous that Seto was treated different by Miatatzu. She always gave him the biggest portion at dinner, Miatatzu claimed that he, being the tallest, needed more than the rest; she saw to it that he was satisfied in every way; He was a king to her. It bothered Nikkie a lot.
"..."
"I need to ask you something, Kat....." "Yeah?" "Tell the truth; If you could start it over with him, would you have been nicer?" "Honestly; I would. But there's one thing I will never change." "What's that?" "I would NEVER lower myself to that level. It's sorta sad, but we all know that Seto's taking advantage of her. I pity her for not realizing that. The second she jumpped up to protect him, he knew he'd stolen her heart and she'd do anything to keep him satisfied. He reconized that, so he's getten' her to wait on him head and foot." "..." Kat continued. "She reminds me of myself. She's spoiling him rotten to make up for a past boyfriend. I'd kiss up too.......But.....he's pretty sharp for a guy. He knows an act when he sees one...."
"But.....he's just a guy...."[/color][/size][/FONT]

OOC: WHAAAAAAAAAAA ME LORD?! WHY DID YOU GO AND DO THAT *cries* :bawling:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC: Miatatzu chugged a rock at Kat.

"HE IS NOT!" She yelled, obviously overhearing them. "Seto wouldn't do that, even being the guy he is!!"
Miatatzu turned to Seto with glittery eyes and unshed tears. Seto blinked at her, astonished.

He blinked again, "You.....really think that much of me........" He blinked once again. Miatatzu nodded rapidly, the tears flowwing from her eyes now. Seto sat there speechless, just looking at her disressed face.

Miatatzu had ventured away from Seto. She had to be alone for a minute. She hadn't really heard Seto say that he was using her, but he hadn't said no either. Miatatzu blinked through her tears and looked out into the ocean.

Out in the distance she saw a tiny black dot. It looked like a ship. Miatatzu didn't bother yelling for it, he voice was faltered from crying, and they'd never hear her anyway.

All of a sudden a hand come up behind her and covered her mouth so she couldn't yell. She looked back at her capturer to find a man with a black, braided beard, straggly hair, and a small pirate hat.....he looked like Captian Jack Sparrow...

The man took Miatatzu aboard the large ship out in the distance and threw her onto the deck. The crew laughed at Miatatzu and threw food at her. Miatatzu took up a fighting stance but the crew came upon her like flys to....well, you know. Miatatzu could fight them, there had to be 50 of them on deck. They all took ahold of her and stripped her down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WEEEEEE THAT WAS FUN! ...........wait...........I'm gunna be raped! *squeals*

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=blue]I'm gonna try to be a little heroine today....wow. Thats a major change...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat got up and walked over to Seto. "You know, the least you could've done was said some something to her. You, Sir, are a class A jerk!" She protested. After a slight awkward and tense moment of staring and hesitation, Kat raised a hand and slapped Seto.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Immeadiately after, she ran off into the forest. "Miatatzu, wait!" She yelled. Of course, Kat's true intentions were to run off to her 'secret spot' and start thinking. When she got there, she sat on the shore and started to have a conversation with herself.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"I [i]slapped[/i] him? What the hell was I thinking?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"ya weren't thinking, you dimwit!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Who the hell are you?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"The question is: Who the hell are [i]you[/i]?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Oh my friggen god! I'm skitzofranic!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"About Seto..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"What about Seto?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Would you shut up and let me talk?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Good. So...Seto really was using Mia ."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"No duh. If I wasn't so aggresive, stubborn, and cunning, I would've ended up exactly like her..."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Its really sad. I actually feel bad for her."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"We both do."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"We?"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Shut up, dimwit."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]"Yes Ma'am."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat laughed. She really [i]was[/i] skitzofranic. "So...where [i]did[/i] Miatatzu go off to? I bet...I bet I could help her out a bit. Wait a second, what the hell is that?" She said, squinting to seea ship in the distance. "Is that...a pirate ship?"She asked herself. "Maybe they can get me out of this hell-hole."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat then climbed a coconut tree hanging out across the water. She stood up then dived in and started swimming towards the pirate ship. As she started to climb the rope from the anchor, she heard shouts from a familiar voice. "Get off me!" They yelled. Then there was laughter oviously from a bunch of full-grown men.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Kat searched her pockets and grasped Seto's switchblade. As she climbed higher and onto the deck, she saw Miatatzu and a bunch of Pirates doing...stuff. Kat gave them a all a strange look. "This is one fu*ked up story." She said. "Anyways, you all better get the hell off her! I'm a very dangerous woman, especially with this!" She said, revealing the switchblade.The pirates just looked at each other and laughed.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Before she knew it, she was sitting next to Miatatzu. Kat gave a weak smile. "So...nice weather?" She said as a cover up of "Sorry I'm such a sucky rescuer!"[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]-------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#0000ff]Mwahahaha![/color][/size][/font]

Guest Joey Killer
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]An hour passed. Another.... The evening crept up on the group quicker than the day left (Go figure). The Mexican guy popped out of a bush, grinning. "Ra has answered my prayers......" He held up a half-eaten racoon. "Ewww....." Tristan grimced at the bloody animal. "You actually ATE that thing?!" Tha Mexican frowned. "Of course I ate it. This creature is a gift from the gods...It is my duty to accept their gifts." Tristan slowly backed himself away from the insane Mexican.
"Hey, where's the whore?", he asked on a much lighter note. "Which one?" Seto had stretched out under his favorite tree, again ready for a nap. "Uh.....both of 'em...."
Nikkie frowned. "I haven't seen either of them......I hope they're allright....." "They're both fine. I'm sure of it." He began to chew on another bone. "An' if they're not, then it ain't no skin off my back, 'cause I'm nither of their boyfriend. Yeah, I'm a changed man....." "That's mean, and to think I ever liked you...." Nikkie sighed at his vain attitude. A shrug was the only reply."I'm gonna go find them." She set off to seach. "Fine by me, waste yer time, I don't care...."
Another hour.
[CENTER]....[/CENTER]
The night was upon the boys. The Mexican and Tristan were sound asleep, Joey was dead, Mokuba was digging a little hole to curl himself up in, and Seto was stretching as he got up from his spot under the tree.
"Hey." Mokuba wirled around to be greeted by him. "Hullo....." "Mokuba....I think the girls are conspiring to kill me...." "Uh.....okay...." "Keep yer eye out fer them, I don't trust a single one of 'em." "Uh-huh......" Mokuba kept digging his hole, not listening to a single word he was saying.
[CENTER].....[/CENTER]

Out of nowhere, a crazy Mexican ran up on to the scene. Not our crazy Mexican, either, a crazy Mexican [I]pirate[/I]. "WHAAAAA!" Mokuba sprinted up to the tree where Seto had fallen asleep. "SETO! SETO! A MEXICAN GUY'S TRYING TO EAT ME!!!" "Hunh?" Before Mokuba could reply, the Mexican guy had drawn a large knife and held it to his throat. "Not another word, or the boy dies." "Jesus!" Seto jumped up in surprise."What the hell's goin' on here?!" "Your girlfriends led us to you. You shall be killed by dawn, and they shall travel with us, forever being our sex slaves."
"Uh.......that's...............bad......HEY, TRISTAN, MEXICAN GUY, JOEY, HELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!!!!" Tristan couldn't walk, Joey was dead, and the Mexican guy smiled and greeted the pirate with a smile. "Hola, hermano."

He soon realized that this Mexican pirate guy [I]wasn't[/I] friendly. Soon his pirate allys were on them, and they were dragged off to the ship. "This sucks." Tristan moaned as they tied them up next to the girls. "You suck."
Nikkie, Miatatzu, and Kat smiled weakly, having reconized the five familar faces(Though one was stone-dead). "Hi, guys....."
Tha sky was an inky black by now, and the whole pirate crew had retired to their cabins. "Uh.....Seto?...." Kat's voice cut through the errie silence. "What?" "Wanna make-up now?" "Fine." Miatatzu had her go. "Seto?" "What?" "Wanna still be friends?" "Fine." Nikkie decided to join the girls. "Seto?" "What?" "Wanna somehow untie yourself and save all our *sses?" "Get yerself a new hero, b*tch." "Fine, man-whore." Her new hero happened to be just short of four-foot, tiny in everyway, had big, wide blue eyes, and a round face. Mokuba had stolen the knife from the Mexican pirate guy while he had his head turned. Now that the pirates had gone, he was free to cut the ropes that bound him. [/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/FONT]