OtakuBoards

Surfboard Boys

Guest Joey Killer

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Purple]Trea laughed, and held up the camera, then blinked. "Mokuba? Mokuba? Mooooookuuuuuuuuubaaaaaaaa?" She called, searching for him. She went past him twenty tims, and stopped looking.

Trea watched Joey die twice, and blinked. "Whoa... funky, dude!" SHe skipped around the island, her hair bouncing. SHe went back to her boat, changed into a bathing suit and went swimming. She was splashing around when Tristan jumped out, scaring her.

Trea spasled around, shrieking. She said, "helP! I'm drowning! I'm dorwni-" SHe stood up, the watr only to her ankles. SHe glared at Tristan, red-faced, and started chasing him around.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miatatzu sleepily woke up to the bright, orange sun comming down over the group. She got up and shook herself free of sand and patted Chrimson. She blinked. All of a sudden she was full of excitement and energy.

Miatatzu ran down the beach yelling to her freinds...and the mexican/egyptian terrorist.
"hey, hey, hey!" She yelled. "You'll never ever guess what i found while I was touring the jungle!"
Miatatzu pulled on Nikkie's arm and guestured for all of the girls to come with her. She coaught Joey and seto slipping in behind so she threw coconuts at them while still running. When Miatatzu stopped she pulled back on some thick bushes revealing a large, clear, water pool with tiny fish, and a huge waterfall. There were tiny trickling waterdrops everywhere. The girls were about to jump out int it, but Miatatzu cautioned them. She pointed off to the side and and showed them a tiny muzzle poking out of the cave entrance.
"Were're somewhere around the Connemera Islands, because those are rare Connemera Ponies!"
The girls' eyes glowed.
"They are deathly afraid of us, but I love me Chrimmy and since she understands me, she may be able to talk to them in thier own language. She can tell them that we are here only to eat and hang out!"
Nikkie looked confused, "Eat?"
Miatatzu nodded and pointed to a certian shrub.
"see that?"She asked "most birds don't eat the seeds from that, but wild Turkies that live only here and one other place do. What I'm thinking is we can catch and roast a Turkey and show it off to the boys. We can turn this whole thing upside down!"
(it's not like we already have degraded the boys enought, tristan is almost dead, Joey dies alot anyway, Seto...lost his speedo...)

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Kat sighed. "So, an early Thanksgiving huh? Alright...so how are we going to [i]catch[/i] these turkeys, Miatatzu?" She asked. If it wasn't well thought out, she wouldn't do it. "Turkeys are suprisngly fast." Miatatzu looked puzzled. "Well, I haven't really thought that far ahead yet..." Kat walked off. "I don't like to go through with plans if they're not completely developed. I may not seem like it but I'm pretty picky about plans." She told them. She walked back to their so called 'camp.' She walked around, collecting twigs and sticks for a fire when the otheers came back. She started to build a fire when Seto sat down next to her, grumbling angrily. "What's wrong Seto?" She asked, actually having good-intentions for once. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Seto turned his head from her in disgust. "Come on, you deserved it." She said, starting to get angry. "You've been nothing but a headache since we got here, and I'm not puttin up with it anymore!" He yelled at her. "Well you're just plain mean to me! What do you expect?" She yelled back. They both stood up and glared at each other above the fire. Kat closed her eyes and fell over laughing as Seto jumped into the water. Seto's grass skirt had just caught on fire. "Hey Seto! There's your speedo!" Kat yelled, poing behind Seto, still laughing like crazy.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]-----------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]I just had to put that! *laughs* Me and my friend Alexa made that up after I told her about this thread..*laughs* [/color][/size][/font]

Miatatzu had set up her Turkey trap. She had found a few really good trigs to fit together in a weave like pattern. She ordered Joey to go find more, and he slugishly griped around for more sticks.

Soon, her trap was fixed. Chrimson was neighing and playing with some of the Connemara colts and fillies. The Turkey Plant, as Miatatzu called it, began to shake a bit. Miatatzu held her breath and kept still. The trap hang over the bush, suspended by a bit of seaweed tied loosly around a branch of the Turkey Plant. Just the right strength of tug and the trap would be set down and she had a turky.

And that's just how it happened. The Turkey's screams of freight scared the Connamara Ponies and Chrimson trotted over to Miatatzu who was walking up to her strog cage. That cage would't brake unless a herd of ponies ran over it. Miatatzu had been sharpening a stick to a spear while Joey, blissfully unaware about what she was doing, gathered the sticks, now she rammed that spear straight through the heart of the foul.

Miatatzu slung the dead, bleeding Turkey over her shoulder and led Chrimson back to the beach. She put the spear through the turky w/ Kat, although she envied her for her relationship w/ Seto, she still had a good time gloating infront of the boys w/ her and the rest of the girls.

When the boys found out that Joey had helped the girls they all turned around reall slow like in all those movies and glared at Joey, who was pittifully pushing his fingers together. They gathered random objects and chugged them at the poor blonde. He died multiple times...

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Have you met Marco Salami? Kitty might know him.
----------------------
"OWWWWWW" Joey was screaming in agony out of pain and pitty of his own sorry self. What a dumbass. Meanwhile, Seto was busy in a bush trying to find some extra coverage on account of the fact that his skirt was almost burned off.

"Ahhhhhhhhh......." Tristan had finally gotten that stupid Guns 'N Roses earworm out of his vacant head. (Oh, and yes, he was still suffering the excrutiating pain of his maulled leg.)

The girls resumed eating the turkey and leaving everyone else out, including the Mexican Guy who was still chanting "Hinga, finga, blah blah... CANADA!" somewhere in the woods.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Purple]I hate to say this but, I have to. Guys, I'm dropping out. I'll read it every now and then, but I'm not really doing much, and well... Yeah. So I'm dropping out. You can have my little rich girl get killed, or go home, or keep her in because you like her.

But I am dropping out. Don't have enough time for it, and it isn't going very far, anyway. Good luck!

Ja ne!

Skye[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Miatatzu had invited Mokuba to sit and it a little bit w/ them. When he wasn't paying attention Miatatzu leaned over to Nikkie and said

" 'Couldn't help but overhear your conversation w/ yourself about these boys being to curvy." nikkie gave her an eil glare. Miatatzu just smiled

"it's not bad once you start, all you have to do is pick someone who will just kiss you the whole time and keep your eyes closed. that way you can imagine who your making out with." A slightly naughty look came over both girls as they looked over the guys and sighed.

Trea got up and started heading for her boat. She turned around and smiled and told them that she was going home. The girls waved goodbye and Trea was off. It wasn't to long before Miatatzu realized

"What?!?! Wait a minute Trea! Your the only one capable of getting us all off this ******** island!" But it was too late, she was already almost out of sight and definately out of earshot

Guest Joey Killer
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Red][SIZE=1]Yeah, I'm no real story writer anyway.......Before I know it, everyone's gonna leave me.....(Except Kitty, she gets where my dry humour comes from.....)
-----------------------
Now, knowing that he and his whole group of friends were screwed, Joey had begun to fearfully chew his nails, expecting to be eaten by a bear or something.

"One whore down, plenty more to go...." Seto amused himself by complaining about nothing, and whatnot. For some reason, he didn't really care that, sooner or later, he was gonna die of starvation or (As Joey suspected), get eaten by a bear.

Mokuba wasn't doing so well, Cookie had rejected him with an agressive nip to his shoulder, and even though it never physically hurt him, he let his self-pity devour him, body and emotion. (Ugh....that sounds sooooo lame....)

Nikkie grimly kicked a pebble as she wallowed in her little "boy snit". Good love is sooo hard to find......

OOOOHH! Back to the Mexican guy!

Nikkie, listening carefully for his ridiculous chanting, found him (once again) hidden in the wooded forests of coconut trees. Like previously, she hid in some bushes, quietly admiring her strange love.

Kat was silently cursing Seto as he returned from the bushes with a new grass skirt. Kat fell over laughing all of a sudden, being followed by all the girls except Nikkie who was still watching the Mexican guy.

"What? WHAT?! Do I amuse you or something?!" Seto asked impatiently. In between her fits of laughter, Kat managed to say, "After complaining (laughs) so much about (laughs) wearing a grass skirt (laughs), it's just funny that you'd put together a new one (more laughs)."

Seto became red in the face; not from embarrassment, but from anger. "You're really pissing me off you stupid whore," he yelled at her, ending everyone's laughter. All the girls (except Nikkie.. again) went, "Uuuuuuuuuuuu! You're in for it now!" Seto began backing away.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Miatatzu pranced around with her mare as Kat pounded on Seto. She's rather go out oh her own than be cast out again. She went back to the "oasis" as she called it. She took her swim shorts and top out and sat on the rocks covred by a veneer of water. She kicked sencelessly at a tiny minow that kept trying to bite her foot. she had taken the last bit of Turkey and put it in a pouch on the side of Chrimson's saddlebag. She took it out but then put it right back. She didn't feel like eating anymore. all of a sudden, the leaves and branches of the "Turkey Plant" began to shake. with a bit of a struggle a sticky, bleeding Joey fell out into the water. Miatatzu smiled at him, then laughed. Joey popped out of the water gasping for air and handing on to a root off of a palm tree. Miatatzu offered a hand up but his hand "slipped" out of hers and he fell right back in. Miatatzu continued laughing as Joey smilled at her.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Kat sat back down after she had given Kaiba a few bruises and black eyes. She thought for a moment. [i]How can I get him to respect me?[/i] She thought desperately. Suddenly, she got a bright a idea. "Well then Seto. You don't respect me one bit. I realize that nnow. Thats why, this is over. I'm gonna hook up with someone who I like even more than you." She said slyly. Kat grinned as Joey and Miatatzu returned. "There he is now." She said, keeping an eye on Seto.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Everybody stared at her. How could anyone like Joey? She got up and walked over to Joey. She blushed a little and looked at him. "Hey Joey....will you...um...go out with me?" She said. [i]Glad those acting lessons paid off finally. [/i]She thought. Joey stared at her, dumbstruck, as did everyone else. Joey shook his head, collecting his 'wits.'[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"Ummm what about Kaiba?" He asked. Kat fronwed. "What about him?" She replied. Joey scratched his head. "Well...I guess so..." He finally said. "Good..." Kat muttered. She glanced at Seto. He had his mouth wide open. When he saw she was looking at her, he got up and walked to Joey. "Listen here Wheeler! She's mine! Got that?" He yelled. Kat grinned. [i]Jealousy always worked.[/i] She thought. "Knock it off, Seto. You didn't want me around just a second ago. Does this mean your actually [i]jealous[/i] of Joey?" She asked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Seto backed away. "No. Of course not. Who would be? You can have that headache of a girl, Wheeler." He said as he sat back down. Kat grinned as she sat next to Joey.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]--------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Yeah, that scared me too.[/color][/size][/font]

OOC: *falls over*

IC: Miatazu cocked her head to one side and wondered what the hell was going on. she still had her swim shorts on so she decided to sit on the edge of the beach and bring Chrimson to lay and roll in the water. She patted her mare and looked into her reflection. She had pretty blue eyes, georgous blonde hair, and a pretty face, but she still remained single. it was her attitude that got her that reputation.

Miatatzu hit the surface of the water a couple times and listened as Seto cursed to himself. That's when she had an idea. She got up, brushed the muddy sand and water off her and walked towards the cussing Seto. She held her left arm in her right hand and looked off to the side as she spoke.

"Seto...since you aren't running w/ Kat anymore...would you mind going out with me???" Appearantly Miatatzu had taken the fight seriously and blushed so much, her head looked like a tomato. She couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye untill the very last second before he spoke.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Kat watched in horror as Miatatzu asked Seto out. [i]Can't say anything or I'll blow my cover. Can't stay silent or I'll loose my boyfriend. ****! I hate this damn island![/i] Kat thought. She sighed and nearly toppled over as Seto nodded."Damn you Seto...." Kat said under her breath. Joey looked at her. "You say something, Kat?" He asked. Kat put her head on his shoulder. "Course not. Don't be silly." She said. [i]What an idiot. He must really be desperate to not notice me taking advantage of him. Oh well.[/i] She thought. The she snuggled up next to him and 'smiled dreamily,' causing everyone to look and JOey to blush.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]He tapped her shoulder. "Hey uhh Kat...don't you think this is a little...fast?" He asked. Kat looked at him. "No not at all." She replied and she went back to snuggling him. Joey looked at Seto who was giving him the evilest glare ever. [i]Well at least I know its working... [/i]Kat thought as she sat behind the blushing blonde and wraped her arms around him, making him blush even more.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]--------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]This is sorta fun.....in a sick and twisted way....[/color][/size][/font]

Miatatzu blinked as she held onto Seto's arm. She noticed Seto giving Kat a blank glare so she sqeezed his arm and layed her head on his shoulder. She just couldn't beleve that Kat had a thing for Joey. But what did it matter? Now she had someone to care for other than Chrimson. That's when Miatatzu looked at the pitiful group. She glanced over each head and said thier name aloud as she went to the next one. Mokuba wasn't anywhere around Miatatzu looked at the surrounding beach and yelled his name.

"Mmmhhmmmmifph" Is the sound she heard. Miatatzu, with seto behind her, went to where a little hand was sticking out of the sand and waving. She quickly dug him out, with the help of Seto and Chrimson, who was pawing the sand w/ her hoof, trying to help. When he was free he hugged Miatatzu.

"I like you better." he said. Miatatzu hugged him back. :love:

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Wow, you guys.....I never knew that this blunt comedy/adventure would ever get anywhere in the [COLOR=Pink][I]"romance-department"[/I][/COLOR] ,but what should I expect with a bunch of girls...eh?
-------------------
"Humph.....You guys make me sick....!" Nikkie huffed. Her uncany "boy quest" ended in complete failure, and she was drowning in her insanely exagerated jealousy.
"Oooookay......" She muttered to herself, "That leaves me with ol' Spikehead, Senor Freak-o, and.........hmmmmmm......" She really didn't want to admit it..."My own reflection........"
Joey liked to be harassed by a hot chick, and Kat was definatly delivering, Seto also liked his own situtation and felt like the "man in charge" around Miatatzu, with her gentle handle.Tristan was fine with being alone, as was the crazy Mexican (Still chanting, might I remnid you...).
Nikkie let her self-pity devour her (Very simmilar to Mokuba; abouts five posts back), and Kat wasn't too happy either, for she had learned that Joey is much stupider than she would have imagined.

Yet......despite the two girls' "depression" (Writer's block...), the boys seemed to forget life's troubles (Though they were cold, covered in filth, tired, and unimaginably hungry).

-----------------
Hey,.....Im gettin' the feelin' that Kat and Miatatzu have some sort of "rivalry to the death" over that oh, so lovable techno geek......
Odd.....It never crossed my mind that Seto would be the apple of ANY girl's eye.....
All I see in him is "techno geek".[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Being blonde (like Joey...of all people....) might have affected her brain. miatatzu was confused. All this stuff was happenening so fast. Why wouldKat all of a sudden just drop Seto like a rock and go for JOEY of all people. Miatatzu Held fast to Seto's arm, witch was growing numb due to her constant snuggling, and smiled. So they would probobly only last about a week more or maybe even less, Miatatzu was happy she had the chance to be loved.

Miatatzu heard stange noises comming from kat. She looked over at her. She had a twisted face and strange expression as she looked over the couple. Seto sat down so miatatzu did too.

A girl emerged from teh bushes.No one was looking her way so she shoyted."JOEY WOEY!!!"she ran from the bushes with amzaing speed by the time Joey can even look over she had tackled him down.She was looking down at him blocking out the sand."What in the ****...". "Joey woey is in the sand"she luaghed like a little girl even though she was well over 14..

Kat said 'Um who are you...".She looked at Kat "Im Ashley..but my friends call be Ash"she pulled out a foam hand and said "Im Joeys number one fan,and major crusher,WOOHOO" everything went quiet.Joey was pinned to teh ground by Ashey who was very fragile looking had amazing force."Can you get off me...please"Joey squeaked.Ash got of of him and said "Joey woey looks stressed does he need an ear rub?"Joey scrabmled back "Oh please no!" Ash luanched foreword at him grabbing his ears.Kat sighed and said "Yea..you go do that.."

OOC:Um you can delete it you don't like it

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]Kat almost cracked up laughing but tried her best to keep it in. [i]If I laugh at this, it'll give me away for sure. Alrighty then. Just pretend Joey's Seto and go crazy on the chick.[/i] Kat thought. She took a deep breath and pratically marched to Ashley. Kat towered above her. Ashley turned around, stopped rubbing Joey's ears, and faced Kat. "And, whom might you be?" She asked, noticing Kat's 'rage.' Kat frowned at her. [i]Pretend she's after Seto....[/i]She thought again.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=teal]"Let's see. I'm Seto Kaiba's former girlfriend, I'm Joey Wheeler's current girlfriend. I'm a very [i]forceful[/i] girl and I'm not very happy with you hugging Joey like that." She said. Ashley laughed. "You [i]wish[/i] you were Seto Kaiba's girlfriend. He wouldn't go for someone like you!" She replied. "And as for Joey's girlfriend....not anymore." Kat's eye started to twitch. [i]This girl is....pure evil....first she claims I wasn't who I was with and now she's denying my fake boyfriend! What the hell is wrong with this chick????[/i] Kat thought. She was angry, and anyone with half a mind could tell, ruling Joey out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]Seto's eyes snapped open. He looked at Miatatzu. "Lets...get out of here. She's about to snap. I'm serious." He said, standing up. THe two scooted out of the area. Kat pulled Ashley away from everyone, kindly said a few words, and started to beat the crap out of her. Joey ran over to the two. "Whoa! Cat fight! Maybe they'll rip each other's shirts off!" He said. Out of the fight came a large coconut, straight to Joey's head.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]---------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][color=#008080]^_^ we needed 'action' in this too[/color][/size][/font]

Ashley was getting hit.Her body grew very riugh purple fur,and claws strated to extend."GET OFF OF ME YOU FOOLISH MORTAL..."she strted to pant heavily.Then she went back to her little fragile girl form.And chukled a bit."Joey Woey knows me of course he does!". Joey looked at her a little dispointed that the figth was over "Um..are you the girl who always follows me....and always offers a ......erm.....ear rub?"

"Thats me,and that frumpy girl over there is weird...".Kat got up and started bashing Ashley again "Hey stop!!"Ashley got hammered to the floor and fell unconcious.everyone tuned back and hoverd over her 'Jeeze Kat you didn't have to kill her.."said Seto.She lied there bit being heavily bruised.

Miatatzu hovered over Ashley.

"Okay....that was strange..." She said, still cluthing seto's arm. Kat, who had declined from beating Ashley even further into the earth, had looked her way with a distressed look. Miatatzu blinked at her. Kat got infuriated and tackled her to the ground insted.

FWUMP! The girls landed hard against the sand. kat had taken hold of Miatatzu's hair and in return, Miatatzu bit Kat's neck. She dug her long nails into her back and growled. Kat Kicked Miatazu off her and jumped away.

"WHAT IN HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" Miatatzu yealled.

"ME? YOUR THE ONE THAT BIT ME!" Kat exclaimed.

"AFTER U TACKLED ME!"

"WELL U WERE BEING A *****!"

"HOW IN THE HELL IS BLINKING..." The girls resumed fighting as Seto tried to keep Kat from scratching Miatatzu and Miatatzu from biting Kat. Ashley had sleepily awoke and held onto joey's ankle as she watched the two girls bicker.

"They're both evil, huh, Joey Woey...." Joey sighed.

"Come,i have something to show you!" she whisperd.She brought Joey to a big hill she walked down the hill and a humongus hut with all teh neccities of life appears.Joey practically fell over "Wow...wered you get this stuff...".
Ashley replied "If you didn't stay on that side of the island you wodlv'e know a boat crashed here and this stuff washed up..duh!"

Joey said 'I got to tell the others!"
"NO!"Ashley yelled"I don't want to get hurt agian..please.."she then limped toward a rock and layed on it it had starw matted on it and it was unusually long and flat.Joey said "Well maybe ill stay here alittle bit,it does have shade"

[color=blue][size=1]Nikkie sat next to Mokuba who was quietly whimpering while watching all the insane girls go at it over guys. He turned to her and asked, "Why are girls so crazy over guys?" She looked at him blankly.

"I wouldn't know. I gave up on guys," she sighed. Mokuba lay against her arm as they sat together, bored with the constant bickering and cat fights.

"I'm thirsty..." Mokuba said suddenly, now ignoring everything else. "Hmm? Oh, well, do you like salt water? There's a whole bunch of it," Nikkie said, pointing to the surrounding ocean. "Eww... Yucky. I want fresh water!!" he said gleely. "Fine," she said, slowly standing up, "Let's go find some water for the wittle boy." She began walking away. "Hey!" Mokuba rebelled, running after her and hating being called "wittle".

They walked away, completely ignoring everything else. After about twenty minutes of walking, they stumpled upon a small lake. "YAY!!" Mokuba cheered, excitedly running towards the water. He took a sip, then decided to go swimming. He took off his shirt as he jumped in the water. "Come on!! The water's real cold! It's awesome!!" Mokuba yelled to Nikkie.

"Why the hell would I wanna go swimming?" she yelled at him. "Aww..." Mokuba said, beginning to have a fit. Nikkie quickly tired of his constant screaming and whining. "FINE!! Fine, jeez. Shut UP already," she scolded, walking into the water.

"Aren't you gonna take off your shirt?" he asked, obviously not knowing how perverted his question was. Nikkie turned red and shouted, "NO YOU TWISTED LITTLE PERVERT!!" "What... it was only a question..." Mokuba whimpered. "Hmph!" Nikkie said, standing waist-deep in the water.

Mokuba swam off, leaving Nikkie standing there. "This is boring.. Hey kid! Wait up!!" she shouted, swimming after him.
---------
OOC: Sorry if it's a little long and descriptive. Somebody's gotta have good grammar around here![/color][/size]

Miatatu and Kat had started World War III, even thought it wasn't really between the world, it was a blinding, raging, exploding war! Miatatzu dragged Seto into the forest jelously and Kat went to look for Joey in all her rage. Miatatzu sat next to Seto, all huffed up, and kicked her feet in the ''oasis" water as she sat loosly in Seto's hands.

Kat had stomped away to the other side of the island. She found Joey and Ashley sitting together under a palm tree. She ran over there and kicked Ashley away and sat enraged next to Joey. Just for sport she hit him upside the head with a random item she found lying on the beach.

That's when the Egyptian/Mexican came running up to the crying his eyes out.

"Guys! You have not seen my Millenium Rod have you???!!!" Kat looked at the object she had just thwaped Joey with and hid it behind her back.
"uhhhhhhhh.......no....." Joey looked at the mexican half asleep half in a blank stare.

Ashley smacked Kat."LOOSER!" She grabbed Jowy hand and said "Lets go Joey!".Kat grabbed Joeys other hand "No hes coming with me!"."******** off already Kat!".
Kat:You
Ahsley:You are stupid,Joey lieks me!
Kat:No he likes me
Ahsley brushed her lips against Joeys who said "Whoah hold on everybody!".Kat slapped Ahsley "Hes mine!"."Im sorry but hes mine!"they both protested for what seemed forever.

Guest Joey Killer
[COLOR=Red][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]This story is as callmegodess04 said, gettin' nowhere, but, I'd say its getin' sorta steamy; don't you?
--------------------------
The crazy Mexican guy was busy looking for his crazy Maxican stick, having no luck in finding it. In the end, however, he gave up and slumpped in the sand, crying like a little girl.
Kat and Ashley had been argueing for what seemed like forever when Joey finally spoke up. "LEGGO ALREADY!" This seemingly mild-mannered blonde puppy dog seemed to stun both girls. "I'm sorry ....." Joey seemed to shy down, but didn't back off. "I'm really sorry; but......I don't really like either of you......" He avoided eye contact with both girls. ".......Its just that ....um......well....you're both so mean..."
"Well then, " Kat started. "We'll just have to fight all the more harder to earn your love." Ashley concluded for her. Then, they both began to wail on eachother again.
"Ooooohhhhhhhhhh........" Tristan moaned, partly under his painful stress, and partly from his desperate need to get a front row seat for the cat fight of the year.
"AIEEEEE!" Kat's scream cut through the air, causing Miatatzu to jump. "Don't you think we should go see what's wrong?" Seto sighed. "She's fakin' it. You can't trust that gal as far as you can throw her........ Oh, look. The Mexican guy's havin' some sorta fit...."
[CENTER].......[/CENTER]
And sure enough,Kat [I][U][B]WAS[/B][/U][/I] faking it, Just to get Seto's attention.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ashley came out of nowere patting hands."Joooeeeyyy!"she called "I need to speak to you..."Joey looked at Ashley "Um...ok"."Joey and Ashley walked on teh sand."Joey,when i said i really liked you the first time i got here...".Joey gulped and said "Yea.." Ashley said "I meant it...and im not going to be annying if thats the way you want it".Ashley stopped and looked at Joey "Joey...its a emotion more than like...".Joey took a deep breath and said "I know...and i never you knew you could act serious"he tried to crack a joke becuase he knew what was coming.

Ashley took a long and deep breath and leaned forword and Joey leaned foreword also then a sudden yell interuppted them "SETOOOOOO!" it was the voice of Kat.Ashley put heer hand on the back of her head. and said 'heh..its Kat...".Joey said "Better see whats going on now".Joey walked off and Ashley stood behind looking at him.He turned around froma distance and said "COME ONE ASHLEY!".Ashley nodded and ran after him.She said "Love is the emotion...true love.."she said quietly.