Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Master O Beans
Posted
I'm from Michigan...a place where Rape and Murder is just part of the scenery :eek: :rolleyes:
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]just found out... leaving for north carolina on nov. 6th for 4 months... [/B][/QUOTE]

North Corolina com'on an' raise up! this ones for - erm...sorry, I couldn't resist...

Heh, I bet half of you have no idea what I'm even talking about...oh well, hopefully the other half gets it! :D :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]just found out... leaving for north carolina on nov. 6th for 4 months... [/B][/QUOTE]

How odd..... my friend would kill to go there.... his girlfriend is there right now...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

North Corolina com'on an' raise up! this ones for - erm...sorry, I couldn't resist...

Heh, I bet half of you have no idea what I'm even talking about...oh well, hopefully the other half gets it! :D :p [/B][/QUOTE]

i know!:D
you're singing that song... :babble:

you should have said the helicopter part!
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
England, in a place called Sheffield, the hardest place in the world.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...