Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Yeah Sheffield is full of hard nuts.(No offence implied)
I live in England,South East of London.My county's called Surrey. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I live 5 mins from Zidane in a town called Hersham in Surrey.[/SIZE] :D
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]okay, i'll bite. what are you talking about? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, she ain't no ghetto girl, MoB, you can't just go around spouting off songs that non-ghetto girls don't know! I, on the other hand, now have that song sufficiently stuck in my head :p.[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I speak to you from the good old US of A! Orlando to be more exact :naughty:
Posted
I live in Southen Ontario, Canada! And I'm very proud to say... *clears throat* [COLOR=red]I[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]A[/COLOR][COLOR=red]M[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]C[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]N[/COLOR][COLOR=red]A[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]D[/COLOR][COLOR=red]I[/COLOR][COLOR=blue]A[/COLOR][COLOR=red]N[/COLOR]!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Does anyone live in Manhatten? Or near NYC?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]It's about 2 hours ride from where I lived[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]It's about 2 hours ride from where I lived[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Oh cool. And you live in Conneticut now? How is it...?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Oh cool. And you live in Conneticut now? How is it...?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]I lived in a small town. It's very peaceful. [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I live in the UK, but writing to you from Ibiza, Spain.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Now, don't get us jealous...lol...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackRose [/i]
[B]I'm a florida girl. Ah the joys of endless swarms of mosquitoes, snowbirds, and thunderstorms...... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]snowbirds...?[/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...