BlackUnicorn Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 what country do u all live in? and if ur in the us, what state?
BlackUnicorn Posted October 20, 2001 Author Posted October 20, 2001 oppps... i forgot to say where im from.... california. sunshine reminded me of it. its been HOT here lately.
Kottonknot Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 West End, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, North America.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 powhatan (as in the native americans, pocahontas, etc.), va, u.s.
BabyGirl Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 [color=deeppink]Michigan, the Great Lakes state. We have more water here than you could ever drink in 77 lifetimes...no lie![/color]
Zeiram Posted October 20, 2001 Posted October 20, 2001 I am from Texas in the States of United Americaaaa!!!!!11
Justin Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 Alabama...you know, the redneck state. We have more rednecks here than you could make jokes about in 77 lifetimes... -Justin
PiroMunkie Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlackUnicorn [/i] [B]and if ur in the us, what state? [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Denial... does that count??? :D[/SIZE]
conpiracymonki Posted October 22, 2001 Posted October 22, 2001 [b]Uh,..Hell.. otherwise known as Manchester *silence* ..In England.. *silence* [i]NOT[/i] in the US.. *everyone understands* Silly ppl..[/b]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I'm in The US at the moment.... currently residing in the sunshine state... or as I call it, the sandbar wasteland....
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I'm from Michigan...a place where Rape and Murder is just part of the scenery :eek: :rolleyes:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 just found out... leaving for north carolina on nov. 6th for 4 months...
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]just found out... leaving for north carolina on nov. 6th for 4 months... [/B][/QUOTE] North Corolina com'on an' raise up! this ones for - erm...sorry, I couldn't resist... Heh, I bet half of you have no idea what I'm even talking about...oh well, hopefully the other half gets it! :D :p
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 okay, i'll bite. what are you talking about?
Transtic Nerve Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]just found out... leaving for north carolina on nov. 6th for 4 months... [/B][/QUOTE] How odd..... my friend would kill to go there.... his girlfriend is there right now...
Kittie Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] North Corolina com'on an' raise up! this ones for - erm...sorry, I couldn't resist... Heh, I bet half of you have no idea what I'm even talking about...oh well, hopefully the other half gets it! :D :p [/B][/QUOTE] i know!:D you're singing that song... :babble: you should have said the helicopter part!
Fall Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 OOOOOOoooooo yeah! That's what it is. Oh, and I live in Australia. The city Dubbo. And that's in NSW.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 England, in a place called Sheffield, the hardest place in the world.
Zidargh Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Yeah Sheffield is full of hard nuts.(No offence implied) I live in England,South East of London.My county's called Surrey.
Recommended Posts