OtakuBoards

Digimon: Original Digidestined

Frankie

[B][I][COLOR=Red]Rio looked a little creeped out as everyone walked through the Land of Darkness. Impmon looked up at him. He was wondering why Rio was so high strung.

"What's wrong Rio," Impmon asked as he did a dead stop, "You look a little stressed out." Rio shook his head and looked down at Impmon. He could bearly see him. Rio let out a sigh.

"I really don't like the dark," Rio said as he bent down and picked Impmon up. Impmon started to think about how he could help. Something suddenly came to him. He lit his finger on fire.

"Does that help," Impmon asked as he looked up at Rio. Rio ginned and nodded his head.

"That helps a lot," Rio said as he started to chase after the others, "Thanks Impmon." Impmon nodded and smiled at the same time.

A little later up the road, Rio started to pass this huge piller, but something on it caught his eye. A strange checkmark design with three tear shaped designs going up the longer part of the checkmark was engraved at the very top of the piller.

"I wonder what that could be," Rio said as he looked over at the group. Everyone had stopped. They were all waiting for Rio.

"I don't know," Impmon said as he made his fire a little bigger, "but it looks like a Crest." Rio nodded when his tag suddenly lifted up and started glowing. The part of the piller with the design on it started to glow as well.

"I think your right Impmon," Rio said as the Crest seperated itself from the pillar. Rio watched on in amazement as the Crest grew smaller and turned black. The Crest suddenly flew into Rio's tag.

"Wow," Impmon said as Rio's Tag dropped down into his shirt, "I think that was the Crest of Honor. That was so awesome!" Rio nodded and pulled his Tag out of his shirt. He started looking at the Crest of Honor as Rena ran up to him.

"Nice going bro," Rena said with a smile, "Now you've got a Crest. You and Cassie can protect us from Ultimates until DemiDevimon gets his strength back." Rio nodded and started leading Rena back to the group. He hoped the group would let him lead. He did have a Digi-Tourch after all.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suddenly Saberdramon and an identicle bird but red landed in front of them. The bright red bird lit the entire area up. Tera got off Saberdramon followed by Hawkmon and Siire. The so called BD got off the big red bird.

"Hey guys we are back..." Tera said looking at the new guy, "Whos this?"

"Rio" Rio said glancing at her, "And you are?"

"My name is Tera... My partner is Saberdramon... My brother Siire and his partner Hawkmon... and those two over there. The guy is to be called BD and right now his partner is a digimon called Birdramon..." Tera smiled, "His partner can digivolve into almost everything from flying to swimming to who knows what... so the champion form is always different... His partners rook form though is a dog looking thing called Strabimon... Anyways whats up? I see some people have their crests... whos left?"

Rena stpped forward, "Kin and Zak.......and Rad.... I-"

"Rad doesnt even have a tag so he cannot get a crest so if we have ours we can over power his little brainwashed butt if we have too!" Tera stomped her foot, "Destroy his mindless partner and perhaps he will see the light."

"You wouldnt!?"

Tera stared at rena, "Oh yes I would! Digimon get reborn... hes pertner would return and if he finally sees what he did wrong he will forgive me if not I dont care."

"Been doing some thinking as of recently eh Tera?" Zak said

Tera turned to Zak, "Yes... Ever since I got my crest of Honesty I have been thinking about how the crest even makes sense to my personality and traits... I came up with then thinking about how I really felt about Rads recent behavior." Tera glanced at the ever silent and straightfaced still BD, "Even if we defeated what we are here to defeat... Even if we went home... we dont know if his mind will return and if not no ones gonna help us... let alone beleive the story as to how it happened in the first place. I just thought of one way to hopefully show that boy the light!"

BD coughed and muttered under his breath, "Shoebox" This was a joke only between him and her when they were younger... He used to say that instead of soapbox... Tera heard this barely and calmed down.

Tera let out a sigh, "That doesnt matter right now anyways... Guess who I saw comin this direction on our way here..."

"Oh you have got to be kidding me..."

"Nope.... Anyone ready to try out their crests?"

Rena glanced at DemiDevimon, "Not I... DemiDevimon already got that pleasure and hes tired..."

Rio looked at his crest, "If they wish to destroy us... Ill help fight them off..."

Tera grinned, "Just what I like to hear... Prepare yourself..."

Suddenly they heard the sount of a digimon running in their direction but it was so dark to see anything.

Suddenly the digimon stompped into the small circle of light and threw birdramon and Saberdramon to the side... they went flying and landed hard in the dirt.

"I am Anubismon... Fear my power!" The large dog like hting with wings happily laughed as he imagined feasting on the humans flesh...

"Your just an Ultimate! We have taken one down before we can do the same again!" Shouted Rena...

"Ah but your wrong my dear... I am not...Ultimate... I am a MEGA!!! To powerfull for the likes of you!"

Ter stepped forward and in front of Rena, "You... Wont be hurting my friends as long as IM still around you big nose dripper!"

"How dare you make fun of the one and only ANUBISMON.." He said raising his arms into the sky and looking upwards as he yelled...

"Your just an over sized, featherbrained, furball coughing, hotheaded, snot nosed, power hungry dog whos gonna get his butt kicked!" Tera yelled finally getting tired of the constant attacks.

"Step aside puny human and I might make your passing into the after life quick instead of the slow death I have planned for your friends..."

"Over my dead body!" Tera said standing her ground...

"That can be easily taken care of..." Anubismon flung his arm at her but Saberdramon took the hit instead by throwing herself infront... "You fool... risk your life for a human? What kind of digimon are you...siding yourselves with humans? Your all traitors!"

Tera stared at him, "It be you that is the traitor fuz head.... Siding yourself evil... aiding in the destruction of your world... I wont stand for it!"

Saberdramon weakly stood up and began to glow with a dark black aura color, "Saberdramon digivolve too..." She weakly said... as she shanged... She soon stood there... looking quite different. "Karatenmon!"

"Way to go!" Tera said
-----------
It is Rio's turn as well... one ultimate cannot take down this simple mega... it will take two.

Ill be sending pms to those who havent posted... hopefully they will actually post.

[B][I][COLOR=Red]Rio looked at Rena as she tried to hold DemiDevimon back. Rio looked a little upset. He quickly walked over to Rena and DemiDevimon.

"Conserve your strength DemiDevimon," Rio said as he pushed on DemiDevimon's head, "Me and Impmon will help out in this fight. Get ready Impmon." Impmon nodded and ran up next to Karatenmon. Rio picked up his Digivice and held it out.

"Impmon Digivolve too........," Impmon said as he started to grow in size, "Devidramon." Rio quickly pulled his Tag out of his shirt. He then looked over at Devidramon.

"Your going to have to try to Digivolve again Devidramon," Rio said as he grabbed his Tag, "There's no wsy you and Karatenmon will stand a chance like this. Let's give this a whirl." Rio's Crest started to glow with a black aura. Rio let go of his Tag as Devidramon started to glow with the same black aura.

"Devidramon Digivolved too........," Devidramon said as he seemed to shrink in size, "Beelzemon." Rio and Rena looked amazed as they looked at Beelzemon. His metal tail was swishing back and forth and one of his hands was on one of his guns. Rena gave Rio a hi-five, but both started to sweat as Anubismon started to laugh.

"What's so funny ugly," Tera said as she gripped her fist. Anubismon cut himself short and looked at Beelzemon and Karatenmon. Both Beelzemon and Karatenmon started to look irratated.

"Two Ultimates even thinking about taking on a Mega," Anubismon laughed, "That's a real laugh. Beelzemon looked at Karatenmon and then back at Anubismon. He then jumped into the air and took out his two guns.

"We may not take you on one by one," Beelzemon said as he aimed at Anubismon, "but we'll take you down together. Prepare to attack Karatenmon. DOUBLE IMPACT!" Two black energy blast came out of Beelzemon's guns. They both struck Anubismon, but that was enough by itself. Karatenmon quickly went in for an attack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Oh the suspense! :D[/COLOR][/I][/B]

OOC: Crests let Digimon go to Ultimate. Beelzemon is a Mega. Just thought I'd point that out to you. Oh, and Anubismon's attacks are Pyramid Power and Amimet(I think that's how you spell it. I don't quite remember the spelling, so I took a guess).

---------------------------------

Siire pulls BD aside. "How do we do that?"

"You mean get you Digimon to Mega?"

Siire nodded. "Yes, that's what I mean. Whoever's after us has started to get a little more serious. This is like Mephismon's attack, but at a worse time. Rad's still infected-that's how I've been thinking of what happened to him, an infection by a virus-and not all of us even have our Crests yet. The next attack may be one that we can't handle without getting our Digimon to Mega. Things are getting more dangerous the longer we stay here. We need to know how to do everything we can. We need every edge we can get here, Er-sorry, BD. You've been here before, so you probably know what we need to know, right? So, how do we get the Digimon to digivolve to Mega?"

---------------------------------------

OOC: Blanko, if you don't know how the digivolution to Mega is going to work in this RPG, PM me and I'll come up with some ideas.

ooc: The beelzemon thing is fine in sign ups... many people use IMPMON for a rookie... come up with some champion use beelzemon for the ultimate (because hes only that far) and beelzemon BLAST MODE for the mega because its his true mega so leave people alone when it comes to who their partner digivolves to. Speacialy people who signed up through PMS.

Amemit, Pyramid Power are his attacks (Im giving him one more because he is following a bad guy...) and it is called Anubis Breath
-------------

Karatenmon lunged quickly and pulled out her two swords, "Crow swords!" She brought the swords down onto anubismon's wings and then crossed them as she slashed so they flew across his face and chest. He whined a bit but slapped her off.

"You fools think you can take a King like myself!? How... How Foolish" Anubismon pulled back his head and seemed to close his eyes. He then opened his mouth and spit this acidy mist at Karatenmon but she leapt up into the air and flew before it hit her.

"Wow..." Tera said to the attack...

Bd glanced at her, "Wow how?"

"Well in ancient tombs traps were like that... an acidy like air would burst from unopened chambers... because it was presurized... then who was effected kinda dies... Just kinda thought it was cool."

"That was my fearsom Anubis breath and you wont be able to dodge next time!" Anubismon took flight as well and slammed Karatenmon to the ground... Only to get shot by Beelzemon... Anubismon ignored the shots for a moment to pin down Karatenmon..

"Your an Idiot..." Beelzemon said, "Now Karatenmon..."

Beelzemon used another attack... Darkness claw and heslammed it down onto Anubismon's back as Karatenmon suddenly glowed bright white.

"AHHHHH" Anubismon screamed the light hurting him more than they thought it would.

"No wonder you are here in this land... Ballistic Feathers" Karatenmon flipped upwards and she and beelzemon fired their attacks together... Guns from beelzemon and a storm of very sharp feathers that were glowing from Karatenmon... The combined attacks hit anubismon in the face...

He screamed in pain, "Im not the last one!" He then dissapered... into tiny bits of data the dissapered with the wind.

Biyomon landed on the ground next to Tera... Impmon plopped down next to Rio.

"Good job guys.."

Siire turned to BD again, "So do you know?"

Bd kept his straight face and nodded, "Yes I do... You need the crests for Ultimates and you need the Warp Gene from a certin mega digimon to get to mega."

"Warp gene? What?"

"A warp gene makes your digimon able to WARP digivolve from rookie to Mega instead of digivolving many times to get to that form... Of course you can warp from champion form as well. If your digimon is in ultimate for it can just digivolve to Mega but its most likely that you will need to do so from rookie because you never know what will happen." He sounded quite bored and boring at the same time but Siire got his answer and still couldnt figure out what was up with BD or Eric or whoever he was.

"Well Lets get going... This darkness isnt gonna stop itself." Tera said picking up Biyomon.

[center]~~ Meanwhile ~~[/center]

A digimon paces in a small castle like mansion he had created for himself.... He growled to himself as he paced back and forth wondering what he was going to. His claws were dug deep into his palms and he snapped a finger.

"Rad is becomming more and more useless... Ill think of another way to destroy those brats... Ill do it myself!"

He then left the castle through one of the windows... heading straight for the group...
-------------------
OOC: I know who it is so ill reveal him later... no one have him appear yet.

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Cassie walked behind everyone else in the group as she quietly chatted with Betamon. "So, what's your Ultimate form Betamon?" she questioned. He pondered the question for a moment before answering. "I don't know, you'll see when it's time I guess." was his reply. Cassie nodded and looked at the surroundings.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]The entire area was pitch black, the surroundings were shrouded in darkness and there was no telling what kind of monsters lay hidden in that darkness. There was also no telling where the other Crests were. Cassie quietly observed the shadowed trees, always expecting something to come jumping out of one of them and attack her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]SNAP![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Cassie and Betamon both jumped. Rio, who was at the front of the group, stopped and used Impmon's flame to see what had happened. Impmon and Rio went towards the general direction of where the noise came from and discovered that another Digidestined had only stepped and broke a stick.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Cassie was relieved and quickly caught up to the group as they continued on, she didn't want to be left behind in the strange, cold, evil darkness that surrounded them.[/color][/size][/font]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Rean patted DemiDevimon on the head as everyone continued to walk. DemiDevimon smiled, streatched his wings, and flew to Rena's shoulder. Rena smiled slightly.

"You feeling better now DemiDevimon," Rena said as she patted DemiDevimon again. DemiDevimon yawn and nodded his head.

"I'm feeling better then ever," DemiDevimon said with a smile. Rena nodded and smiled. DemiDevimon yawned again.

"You know," Rena said as DemiDevimon looked at her, "where I come from, vampires are usually evil." DemiDevimon looked a little startled by what Rena said. He knew his Ultimate form was a vampire type monster. He huffed and crossed his wings.

"What's that supposed to mean," DemiDevimon demanded. Rena started to sweat. She didn't mean to offend her Digimon.

"I'm sorry bud," Rena said with a smile, "I didn't mean anything by it. I think you rule as Myotismon or any form your in. You rock!" DemiDevimon smiled back at Rena. Rena let out a sigh of relieve.

A little later, Rena and DemiDevimon wer getting left behind. They were tripping over things trying to keep up with the group, but they kept losing sight of Impmon's light.

"Oh no," Rena said as she lost complete sight of the small fire on Impmon's finger, "We just got seperated from the group DemiDevimon. Now we have no light and no way of finding everyone else." DemiDevimon quickly flew off of Rena's shoulder and nudged her Digivice. Rena looked down at her Digivice as it started to glow.

"DemiDevimon Digivolve too....." DemiDevimon said as he started to glow brightly, "Wizardmon!" Rena looked thrilled to see Wizardmon again.

"Yeah," Rean said as she reached for a stick, "Wanna try your torch trick again?" Wizardmon smiled slightly as Rena handed him a stick.

"I don't see why not," Wizardmon said happily, "THUNDER BLASTER!" The top of the stick suddenly set on fire. Rena smiled as Wizardmon handed the torch to her.

"Lets try to catch up with the others," Rena said as she started running, "and not try to get into trouble. Wizardmon nodded and started floating after Rena. They both hopped nothing would happen until they caught up with the group.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

OOC: I didn't know that, Blanko. Thank you for telling me.

Where's BD? Nobody said that he left, so I'm assuming he's still with the group.

-------------------------------------------------------

"We need to find Rad," Siire said. "I have a feeling that we'll need everyone for the next big battle."

"Didn't you say that he'd find us?" Cassie asked.

Just then, Rena came running up, followed by Wizardmon. "We're back."

"We need to be careful not to get split up again," Siire said. "Things are getting a lot more dangerous." He turned to Cassie. "And yes, I did say that Rad would find us, but I don't think we should wait for him to do so."

"And how are we supposed to find him?" Rena wanted to know.

Siire held up his digivice. "With these," he explained. "BD here told Tera and I that the digivices can pick up signals from other digivices. I'm assuming that Rad still has his digivice. We'll use it to find him, then do whatever we have to to bring him to his senses. We should probably start with knocking him out, but if that doesn't work, then we'll just have to try something else."

Siire turned to BD. "I thought you'd have left by now. Are you staying with us, or are you going to leave?"

BD glanced downwards at Siire in almost a glare but you couldnt notice because of the sunglasses. "Did you notice its MUCH darker than it was when you first got here?"

Rena looked around, "Now that you mention it..."

"That is because its night time again... Around midnight to be exact... Im staying here for the night to make sure you guys dont get eaten while you attempt to sleep... " BD coughed, "I said attempt because this darkness has the habit of giving everything and anything nightmares... i say try to get what sleep you can and me and Andromon will keep watch..."

"Andromon? Whos that?" Tera asked.

"Watch" Birdramon said as he began to digivolve... so he was some android digimon, "I am no Andromon... Ultimate level."

"How can you do that...?" Tera asked again, "How can you digivolve unaturally like that..."

"Data Unknown! I am Unsure as to how I can but I can digivolve to any known digital being... We told you before." Andromon said lifting an arm to stretch.

"I know but it seems strange..." Tera said sitting down on the dirt ground, "Anyways Im not bothered by Nightmares so im going to sleep."

BD just emotionlessly glanced down at her, "Tough Cookie"

"You should know," Siire said. He yawned. 'I'm going to get some sleep myself."

It wasn't long before Siire fell asleep. [i]Siire and Hawkmon were standing oon a barren plane. The only structure in sight was what looked like a giant crystal of some kind, partialy buried, and with one visible opening. Siire walked over to the opening and inspected the ground by it. there were what looked like large hoofprints leading off to the left of the opening. "I've read this book before," Siire said.

Hawkmon was confused. "What do you mean?"

"In my world, there are stories of creatures called demons," Siire explained. "They don't actually exist, but in stories they're basically pure evil. In the story I'm talking about, two demons are discovered inside a structure that I imagined as looking pretty much exactly like that one behind us. Three teams end up chasing the two demons. After passing through that structure, which they call a 'station', the teams end up here, where we are right now. They follow the demons' tracks, which look exactly like those tracks over there."

"What do they find?"

"In the book-well, book trilogy, actually-the three teams end up at another station, go through another place like this, except wet. After a third station-environment cycle, they reach the end of the circut: the demon city. There, they end up releasing the race of demons, called Quintara. The task of stopping the Quintara becomes theirs, and by joining forces, the three teams are able to win in the end, although only three out of sixteen or something like that survive."

"So, you're saying that if we follow those tracks, we'll eventually end up in some city, free some evil creatures, and have to stop them?"

"What I'm saying is that this is way too similar to that story to be a coincidence. I don't know what we'll find if we follow the tracks, but I don't think that we have much of a choice. Come on." The two of them walked left from the opening in the station, following the tracks.[/i]

--------------------------------------------------

OOC: Nobody have Siire wake up, please. Oh, and Hawkmon's not having this dream. It's Siire's dream, and Hawkmon just happens to be in it.

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Rena and Rio were sitting next to each other. They both looked home sick. Their Digimon both could tell something was wrong.

"What's wrong Rena," Wizardmon asked as he floated next to Rena. Rena shook her head as Wizardmon touched down next to her. She didn't want to say she was homesick. Wizardmon would probbly take it the wrong way.

"It's nothing guys," Rio said as he put his hand on Impmon's head, "We're perfectly fine. We're just a little worried. Nothing too major." Impmon and Wizardmon both nodded. Rio yawned a little and laid back.

"Why don't you guys get some rest," Rena said as she looked at her brother, "I'm going to stay up for awhile." Rio nodded as Impmon sat down next to him. Rena quickly stood up and felt for a tree.

"What are you doing," Wizardmon asked as he walked up next to Rena. Rena shook her head as she found a tree. She started to climb it at the risk of falling.

"Nothing," Rena said trying to secure he footing, "I just........ahhh." Rena had slipped and was falling. She closed her eyes and prepared to hit the ground. Maybe she could prevent some major injures.

"Maybe you should be more careful," Myotismon said as he caught Rena. Rena opened her eyes and let out a sigh of reileve. Her Crest must have activated when she started falling.

"I'm sorry Myotismon," Rena said as Myotismon put her on his shoulder, "I can't lie to you like Rio can. My Crest is the Crest of Truth afterall. Well, I'm getting really homesick. That's what's wrong with. I miss my mom and dad. I even miss my older brother Ryan. I lucky to have you and Rio here with me, but it's not enough. I wanna go home. I want to sleep in my own bed again. I'm tired of sleeping on the ground. I want my laptop to work again." Myotismon shook his head as he started floating upward through the trees.

"I know Rena," Myotismon said as he amarged from the tops of the trees, "I would be highly upset if I was taken, without no reason or warning, from my home. You've got to be stressed. I'm here to comfort you and keep you company though. And so is Rio now." Rena nodded her head and looked at the beautiful night sky around her. It was nice and clear up were Myotismon had taken her. The darkness ended at the tree tops.

"Thanks," Rena said as she continued to look around, "I need that and this is so beautiful." Myotismon smiled slightly as he crossed his arms.

"I thought you would like it," Myotismon said with a smile. Rena nodded and took in a breath of fresh air. She was glad to get out of that darkness. She wished she could show everyone this.

"Your wonderful Myotismon," Rena said as she took out her laptop, "I wonder if this will work now." Rena tried to get connected to the internet again, but her laptop started to fuzz up and went completely out. Rena let out a sigh.

"I'm guessing by that disappointed sigh," Myotismon said as a slight breeze blew his cape, "it didn't work." Rena shook her head and put her laptop away. She then started wishing she could stay up in the sky all night. It was just far too beautiful.

"You know," Rena said as she put her hands on her face, "I'm starting to wonder why everyone here was chosen to be Digidestined. Exspecially me. I'm really not special and kind of a geek. Also, how do I get a cool Digimon like you?" Myotismon shook his head. He really didn't have an answer. He went to say something, but something flew by his head.

"Who's there," Myotismon said as he turned around. Rena and Myotismon were both waiting for an answer, but they got no response. Something strange was going on. Something was out there, but what?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: My, that was long. My wrist hurts. Oh well. :shrugs shoulders: Anywho, my character kind of sounded like Mimi there didn't she? 0.0 Hehehe, I wounder what's out there. I'm kind of out of ideas until later. LOL :D[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Siire was still asleep. [i]Siire and Hawkmon came to another station. it was smaller, but had a more elaborate entrance. Siire looked at the words above the opening. "'Abandon hope, all you who would enter here'," he read. "this station's a lot closer to the first than it should be, but the rest is accurate."

"where do see that?" Hawkmon asked. "I just see 'No entry allowed'."

Siire nodded. "It's actually just a bunch of dots, but it somehow transmits what we see to our brains. At least, that's how it worked in the book. The message tends to differ from person to person, but always means 'keep out'.

"In the book, there were two demons in there, each one much more powerful than anyone in any of the teams. The weakness of the Quintara was their inability to work together. Even if two were against you, you'd be fighting two individuals and not a team of two."

"So if we go in there, we'll need to work together to survive?"

Siire nodded. "And in there is where we need to go next. If this holds up, we'll pass through there and into another place like this one, but much wetter. That's after we make it past the demons, of course. Let's go."[/i]

It was so very dark in her dream... Flashing lights, ear deafning sirens, and screaming people. She walked through the darkness towards the chaos before her. It was nothing more than a tv. Someone sat on the couch still as can be... watching every detail of the movie...

She walked slowly up behind the person on the couch... she knew who it was... It was her sister watching one of her most favorite cop movies. The scene became familliar as she walked around the couch to see a knife in the girls chest. No wonder she sat so still before the blaring tv.

Tera didint like the fact that she was re living something she had almost forgotten. Suddenly things change... Biyomon is next to her... staring at the scene as well.

"What happened?" Biyomon said quietly.

Tera looked down at Biyomon, "She was murdered.. She was one year younger than my brother Eric yet she lived on her own with her boyfriend... One day I was sapposed to go to her house and spend the night... parents orders. When I got there, it was late because i was coming home from a school play, I let myself in and walked in to see this... The Land Of Darkness must want to horrify me by making me see it again... Not exactly working as it wanted to I could guess."

Biyomon glanced up at her friend, "You mean... Theres you and Siire... and her and Eric? How much time is between you and Siire?"

Tera sat down and looked directly at Biyomon, "Fifteen minutes." She smiled, "We are twins... Though most twins seem to bond and get along... Me and Siire dont exactly follow that 'rule' as you might put it."

"So I noticed..." Biyomon looked around and the enviroment changed... They were sitting on the ground near the cliff. "Hmm... Perhaps this is a memory of mine."

They re watched Tera fall off the cliff and still live thanks to saberdramon. Tera stood up and smiled... refreshed... "I think its time I wake-"

Before she could fully say wake up something woke her up itself. Huge pounding noises created earthquakes in the area... Siire didnt wake though oddly. Tera ran over to him and carefully sheilded him from rocks and parts of trees that went sailing through the area.

"You really thought you could get rid of me that easily humans? Hah I didnt die like you thought..." A huge HUGE digimon stood there in the clearing... light was there enough to make a battle field instead of htep ure darkness like before. The digimon was familliar but looked different.

"Mephismon?" Tera shouted, "What on earth do you want now!?"

"HUSH! I am not Mephismon anymore. I am Galfmon... Prepare to meet your doom."

Tera glared, "You would think he would think up somehting more creative."

"Hmmmhmm" Biyomon agreed digivolving all the way up to Karatenmon.

"You think a pathetic ultimate can beat me? Hah... never. Nothing can beat the power of I... GALFMON..."

---------------
Ultimates... we need ultimates! lots and losts of ultimates!

[i]Siire and Hawkmon entered the station. They found themselves in a huge room with several branching corridors and one large opening at the other side.

"This is way too big to fit inside that thing," Hawkmon observed.

"We're in a tesserect," Siire said.

"A what?"

Siire laughed. "That's exactly what the characters in the book said. A tesserect is something that exists in multiple dimensions. We can't precieve any of the extra dimensons, the effect being that the station looks a lot smaller on the outside. To get through this on, we need to go straight through that big opening up ahead."

The two of them walked through it and into another large room. This one had only one other entrance/exit, and it was oppisite the one Siire and Hawkmon used. There were two raised platforms in the middle, and some kind of glass-like substance was in pieces on the floor everywhere.

Siire walked up to the platforms. "They're supposed to be here," he said. "The demons should be here, encased by the glass-like stuff. But they're not. Where are they?"

Suddenly, Siire was lifted off the ground by Sylphimon as a familiar-looking dark cloud passed under him. Sylphimon dropped Siire, who quickly turned around to face Mephismon. "You again!"

"Correct. This time, there will be no escape."

"Wrong," Siire said. "Sylphimon can take you."

Mephismon laughed. "Not two-on-one."

Something grabed Siire from behind and through him into one of the platforms. Siire looked, and saw a second Mephismon. "There are two of us, remember?" the first Mephismon said. "But there aren't two of you. You're all alone."

It didn't take long for the two Mephismon to defeat Sylphimon. He devolved to Hawkmon and lay unconcious. Siire tried to run, but the openings sealed shut, just like in the book. One of the Mephismon grabbed him by the neck and started to squeeze.[/i]

Siire woke up, and had about a second to realize he had been dreaming before he saw a large rock flying toward him. Hawkmon, who had been awake scince Galfmon chowed up, digivolved to Aquilamon and got Siire out of the way just in time.

"What's going on?" Siire asked as Aquilamon put him down.

"We're fighting Galfmon," Tera explained as Aquilamon digivolved to Sylphimon and joined the battle. "Mephismon survived and digivolved. Galfmon is his Mega-level form."

Siire turned to BD. "If you have any more tricks up your sleave, now's the time to use them."

BD nodded silently...

"Ok" His partner devolved to Strabimon again. He then digivolved to a large human like dog warrior with two weapons... One in each hand. "Lobomon at your service."

"Again..."

"OK..." Lobomon digivolved again to a four legged dog with blades and all kinds of neat things... It let out a howl, "KendoGarurumon here to kick some butt!"

Bd wanted to say again but knew his partner digivolving to his original forms takes more energy than digivolving unatrualy so kept it at ultimate.

"Whats with that... that almost looked normal for ol strabi..."

"Thats because that was its original champion and Ultimate forms... He can go to mega as well... but uh... He doesnt have the energy and light for that."

[B][I][COLOR=Red]Rio suddenly woke u from all the commotion. He suddenly got picked up and moved before a tree hit him. He looked up to discover Beelzemon holding him.

"What the," Rio said as Beelzemon did a sliding stop, "What's going on Beelzemon? Why are you back?" Beelzemon shook his head and sat Rio down. He then pointed at Galfmon.

"That's what's going on," Beelzemon said as he grabbed one of his guns, "and that's why I'm here." Rio nodded and quickly looked up. He covered his face with his arm as something landed in front of him. He then started coughing from the dust.

"Hey," Rio said as he moved the arm, "watch it ma........Myotismon." Myotimon his cape wrapped around him. Beelzemon looked at Myotismon from the cornor of his eye and smiled.

"Nice to see you, "Beelzemon said, "Now let Rena out of your cape." Myotismon grinned slightly and opened his cape. Rena was clinched onto Myotismon. Rio quickly ran to the front of Myotismon.

"It's ok sis," Rio said as he grabbed one of Rena's hands, "You can let go now." Rena opened her eyes and smiled. She quickly let go of Myotismon and fell into Rio's arms. Rio quickly helped her stand up stright.

"Alright," Myotismon said as he crossed his arms, "shall we go Beelzemon?" Beelzemon grinned, took out both of his guns, and ran next to Myotismon.

"You bet," Beelzemon said with his usual devilish grin. Myotismon nodded and disappeared. Beelzemon started running toward Galfmon. Rio and Rena started hoping their Digimon would be ok. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Cassie looked down at Betamon. "You ready?" she asked. Betamon nodded and jumped from Cassie's arms.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Betamon...Digivolve to...SEADRAMON!" a bright light surrounded Betamon as it transformed into Seadramon, the light didn't disappear, however, as it Digivolved again. "Seadramon...Digivolve to...MEGADRAMON!" The light around the newly Digivolved Megadramon disappeared and a large brownish colored Digimon was in Seadramon's place.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]It had large purple wings, a long winding body, and two arms with hands that were metal claws. Cassie grinned at the sight of Betamon's Ultimate. "Go get 'em Beta--I mean, Megadramon!" she cheered it on as it charged into battle with Beezlemon and Myotismon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Real short...I know, I'm at a lack of ideas right now...[/color][/size][/font]

While the other Digimon attacked Galfmon, Sylphimon got behind him. He flew up and over Galfmon and hit him in the face with a Static Force. Galfmon recovered quickly enough to grab Sylphimon before he could get away.

"Pathetic creature. Do you really think you can win?"

"I should ask you the same question," Sylphimon replied. "You lost last time. There is no reason that you'll win this time."

Galfmon laughed. "You cannot hope to defeat me."

"We'll see about that. Static Force!" Sylphimon couldn't free his hands, but he was still able to attack. Unfortunately, Galfmon didn't let go. Instead, he squeezed.

"Double Impact!" Beelzemon's shots hit Galfmon in the eyes. Sylphimon took advantaged of this and escaped. "Nice shot, Beelzemon. Thanks."

"No problem."

Siire looked at Galfmon's face. "Can he still see?"

"Probably," BD told him. "The eyes aren't as much of a vulnerable spot on most Digimon as you'd think. Try the inside of the mouth. If any of our Digimon can send an attack inside Galfmon, it sould do major damage."

"I'll give it a shot," Sylphimon said. "Give me some cover," he instructed the other Digimon, "because I'm going in."

Karatenmon, Silphymon, Megadramon, Myotismon, and Beelzemon stood in front of the kids and stared at Galfmon. Galfmon just grinned and laughed at the group... They looked so stupid in his mind. Then KendoGarurumon stood in front of all of them and Galfmon glared.

"You dare trade sides! You had power!" Galfmon stepped forward and his huge feet shook the ground.

He opened his mouth and a horrible noise came from it. It hurt everyones ears, shook the ground, and literally killed every tree in the area that was alive. The digimon covered their ears if they could to try and reduce the horrible noise that was dosed in high decibles.

"Hah! That was my Dead Scream!" Galfmon shouted happily seeing the kids all hovering in the back in pain. "Haaraahhh" He shouted again causing the same noise.

Karatenmon stopped worrying and stepped forward followed by every other digimon. "Its time you died... CROW SWORDS!" The digimon released her attack followed by beelzemon's double impact, kendogarurumon's Lupine Laser, Megadramon's Dark side attack, Silphymon's Static Force, and Myotismon's Crimson Lightning.

The attacks combined halfway to galfmon and became a huge ball of dark energy which soared into his huge body... He was forced backwards a few steps and then shook off the stun... He stepped forward and put his two odd looking hands up and began to form a huge black dark energy ball of his own.

"Get a little taste of this! Black Requiem!" He sent the ball at the group and it slammed into the ground where kendogarurumon was standing... Kendogarurumon skidded to a stop 60 feet away as the other digimon did as they avoided the explosion that followed it.

"Your just a big jerk!"

"To bad human... No one can beat me!"

-----------
I shouldnt be the one to post all the battle scenes... someone battle! Someone kill off alfmon once and for all... (no megas)

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]OOC: Lets see if I can finish this fight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rean stepped away from Rio and took a step forward. Rio looked at his sister like she was completely and utterly nuts. He quickly grabbed her arm. Rena turned to look at him.

"What are you doing," Rio asked as he let go of Rena's arm. Rena shook her head and looked up at Myotismon. She suddenly thought of something. She turned toward Rio.

"Bd said we had to launch an attack inside Gulfmon," Rena said as she stared at her brother, "If our two Digimon work together, I think they can win." Rio looked a little unsure, but he gave Rena a thumbs up.

"Go for it sis," Rio said as he looked over at Beelzemon, "Hey Beelzemon, listen to what Rena's got to say ok." Beelzemon nodded his head and prepared for Rena to say something. Myotismon did the same.

"Listen guys," Rena said as she looked at the two Digimon, "this is going to take some team work. First, Myotismon wrap your Crimson Lightning around Gulfmon's neck and second, Beelzemon come up behind Myotismon and use your Double Impact in Gulfmon's mouth. He should have it open." Both Digimon nodded thier heads and took off after Gulfmon.

"Leave it to Rena to come up with the best plans," Rio said as he crossed his arms. Rena smiled slightly and watched the Digimon. Myotismon had already floated in front of Gulfmon's face.

"What do you think your doing you pesky bat," Gulfmon asked with a smirk. Myotismon didn't respond. He just had his arms crossed and a mean glare on his face. Even Gulfmon was getting a little intimidated. Myotismon suddenly moved one of his arms.

"I've heard vampires are supposed to be feared," Myotoismon said as one of his hands started to glow a red color, "and if there is anytime you're going to fear me, it's now. CRIMSON LIGHTNING!" Gulfmon was taken by surprise as Myotismon's attack wrapped around his neck. He started grabbing at the attack, but it burnt his hands everytime he touched it. He started gasping for air as Myotismon tighten up.

"Now Beelzemon," Rena said yelled. Beelzemon nodded and jumped. He had both of his guns out as he appeared just above Myotismon. Gulfmon actually looked horrified.

"DOUBLE IMPACT," Beelzemon yelled as two energy blast came from his gun. Gulfmon tried to close his mouth, but it was too late. Beelzemon's attack went stright into his mouth already. Myotismon guickly let go and backed up as Gulfmon started to glow.

"You'll never win," Gulfmon said as he exsploded. Everyone took cover from the exsplosion. Rio and Rena started hoping thier Digimon were ok. They started looking around as the dust started to clear.

"Hey guys," Wizardmon's voice said through the dust, "I think we won." Rena's eyes lit up as she saw Wizardmon floating down holding one of Impmon's hands. She quickly ran over and hugged him as he let Impmon down on the ground. Impmon ran over to Rio and jumped into his waiting arm as all the other Digimon De-Digivolved and did the same.

"Nice stratagy Rena," Tera said as she hugged Biyomon, "I might consult you again for another big battle." Rena smiled and nodded as she continued to hug Wizardmon. She then looked up. There was a slight hole in the darkness from the exsplosion. Rena could see the sky turning from dark to light before the darkness covered back over the hole.

"Lets go guys," Rio said as he rubbed Impmon's head. Everyone agreed and started following. Rena took one last look up and ran after the group.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Siire looked at Hawkmon. "I thought you were going for the inside hit."

"Beelzemon beat me to it," Hawkmon replied. "Not that I'm complaining."

Siire laughed. "You did great. Everyone did." He turned to BD. "Two questions. First, is there a level above Mega?"

BD shook his head. "No, although some Digimon are powerful enough that it seems like they are."

"I don't like the sound of that," Siire remarked. "Well, time for the second question. What the hell did Galfmon mean when he said 'You dare trade sides' to KendoGarurumon? You've been hiding something. That was made clear to me when you wouldn't tell everyone your name, and even more so when you told Tera and I not to reveal who you are. Now it seems that you were hiding something I honestly didn't think you ever would have done. It's in the open now, BD. 'You dare trade sides', he said. Trade sides. You were on the other side, weren't you? What did you do? And why?"

BD glared at Siire through his sunglasses, "You know nothing about it boy. You can guess all you want but you will never guess it."

"You were on the other side werent you!?"

"I dont have to answer your questions... Im older than you by years and I dont need to take orders or be interogated by someone as short and young as you." BD said walking over to KendoGarurumon.

"You avoiding the question answers the questions for me!"

As bd got on Kendogarurumons back he replied, "Like I said... You know nothing about it boy. You can guess all you want... and you can be possetive that you are correct.... But you will never guess it nor will you ever be correct. I know you boy... You will automatically think you got what galfmon said to KENDOGARURUMON but that doesnt mean you understand it... so my tip to you is that you just keep to your own buisness that actually involves you... and stay out of other peoples buisness."

With that kendogarurumon turned to leave... but first said one thing, "And stay out of other DIGIMONs buisness.... Or ill be forced to kill you." Kendogarurumon growled. BD smacked Kendogarurumon on the back of the head and the dog ran off with tamer on back.

"I would say dont tick him off but eh... its a little late for that..." Tera said walking up and putting a hand on Siire's shoulder, "You were always good at arguing and acting like an interogater. Leave it be. It doesnt concern you... so why care."

"Yaaaaawwwnnnnn Im tired... But more hungry... Hey look at that!" Biyomon said as the darkness in their area dissapered and the sun was shining through. "The area Galfmon controled... Its clearing! We can see where we are going now! Yay! A village due north of here! We will find food there Im sure of it!"

"Always like you to think about your belly eh Biyomon!?" Tera laughed....

Biyomon nodded... "Mmmmm hmmm yup"

[i]He's never acted like that before,[/i] Siire thought. [i]What is he hideing? Or hideing for his partner? He emphasized the fact that Galfmon said that to KendoGarurumon. Maybe whatever it is happened before they became partners. There's something going on here that none of us have any clue about, and we need to figure out what it is. But first, we have another problem to deal with.[/i]

"Well, we can try and find food, but we still have Rad to worry about," he said aloud. "He'll attack again soon, I think. We need to be sure we're ready for him. And like you said, Tera, we need to do whatever it takes to bring him back to reality."

"We can't fight if we don't have any energy," Hawkmon told him. "We need to find something to eat. Let's check out that village."

"All right," Siire agreed. "Then let's go."

ooc: Boy he obay at all does he? Told directly to stay out of things that dont concern him (the kendogaruru/ galfmon/bd deal) and yet he still thinks he deserves to know whats going on. Heh... persistent little bugger
--------------------------------------------

In a half hour they were in the little village. Digimon scurried here and there doing their jobs. One digimon stood out.

"Good lord he needs to finish hatching!" Rena said pointing to the egg thing with eyes and two feet.

"Such Disrespectfull children! Didnt your parents ever teach you manners?" The digimon said walking forward. Although he was small Tera and Rena got the sense he was a lot stronger than he looked.

"Oh hey! Your Digitamamon! I hear your trying to get a restraunt chain going." Biyomon said walking up to him.

"Yes thats me... What do you want?" Digitamamon asked glancing at everyone.

Biyomon's stomach growled, "Well... We came here insearch of food... Could you help us out?"

Digitamamon's eyes narrowed, "How many DigiDollars do you have?"

All the kids looked at each other, "DigiDollars?"

"Dont tell me you dont know what Digidollars are!? You cant buy anything without DigiDollars! That also means food!" He said to Biyomon who sighed.

"Aww..." She whined followed by whines of everyone else.

Digitamamon looked at them all for a moment and then over a building... He smiled in his mind, "Perhaps if you help me I can help you..." He laughed in a strange manner.

"How so?" Tera asked.

"You sseee that building over there? Im borrowing it from a friend but I dont have enough DigiDollars to pay the rent... If you help me make money by helping me make food and get costomers... Ill let you eat for free."

Tera got everyone together while Digitamamon impatiently waited, "Guys... It might be a little tough but hey... Its a break from battle central... Its a free meal... and we will be helping a digimon out who looks like he could use it. What do you say?"

Rena nodded, "Im willing."
Rio nodded, "Me too."
Siire let out a sigh, "As am I... I guess..."

The digimon grinned and cheered, "Yay we get food!"

The group turned to the digimonn "We will do it!"

"Good... Now come come!" Digitamamon walks into the building which wasnt very large. He walked behind a counter and looked at the people who would now help him. "I need two back in the kitchen... For the dishes!"

A digimon floated out of the kitchen and glanced at the kids, "Whats this?"

"They are here to help... Choose two to help you in the kitchen!" Digitamamon said.

"Hmm... How good are you sir at dishes?" The little thingy asked Siire.

Tera wrapped an arm around his shoulders, "He rocks at dishes!" This got her a glare from him but he went with it.

"Then ill take you and you to help me in the kitchen! Your both strong looking guys... this is perfect!"

"Who is that?" Tera asked Digitamamon.

"Tapirmon... He works the kitchen. Bakemon over in the corner over there works the cash register." Digitamamon says, "Now You... Whats your name?"

Rena stepped forward, "My name is Rena..."

"You be in charge of taking orders, seating guests, taking them their food..."

"Right...." Rena said not to thrilled about waitressing but was willing to do so for a free meal.

"Alright then!" Wizardmon said as he was going to help his partner.

Tapirmon and the boys with their digimon dissapered into the kitchen and Tera stood there.

"What do me and Biyomon do?" Tera asked the egg dude.

"You stand outside... Attract Guests... We cant do buisness without guests!"

Biyomon and Tera nervously looked at each other, "Eh... heh heh..." With that the two went back outside.

The others were asigned to small details like cleaning up the dishes and taking them to the kitchen... Sweeping and passing out menus and such. Tera on the other hand sent biyomon out on a hunt for hungry looking traveling digimon... She could fly and she could help from afar. Tera gathered attention outside the front door.

Within an hour there were quite a few digimon in there chattering and eating. Everyone was busy. Siire and Rio were scrubbing at dishes, preping certin foods... and the digimon dried the dishes and stacked them on their shelves. Rena, cassie and the others were busy and Tera sat outside smiling and gathering attention.

"Come on! Anyone hungry needs to be here! Digitamamon's Restraunt has the best prices! The greatest food! And the friendliest work staff!" Biyomon shouted a few blocks from the shop. A digimon ran and tripped in front of her. Biyomon helped it up, "Hi... whats wrong?"

"Hes coming! Hes angry! Somethings wrong with him!" The digimon paniced.

"Who?"

"Our village Guardian... How else do you think this place is so peacefull? That is untill four minutes ago... Hes just lost his mind!"

"I think I can help!" Biyomon looked in the direction the digimon came from and noticed a shadow approching. "Where is tera!? Oh I can handle it im sure. Go seek shelter in Digitamamon's Restraunt. If you see a girl in front tell her to come this direction please."

The little digimon nodded and bounded off in that direction. Biyomon flew towards the shadow. When the little digimon got to the restraunt it noticed tera giving some ideas as to what to order to some digimon.

"Biyomon... going after our Village Guardian. Hes lost his mind and is now after us! Go help the nice pink birdie!" The frogish digimon leaped inside a full house. It was busy inside and smelled great.

Tera ran and found biyomon laying in the empty street already pretty hurt. A DarkTyrannomon stood there laughing. His eyes were completely black and glazed over. Her had a strange energy flowing around him.

"Humanssssss" He growled.

"Get Up biyomon... Digivolve!"

"Im trying. I cant digivolve without food... To hungry!"

"Yes you can! The power to digivolve is Inside you... You dont need food right now!"

"Hmmhmm..." Biyomon sighed at up weakly, "Alright... If you say so..."

"Thats the spirit!"

"Raaaaa" Saberdramon screeched as she soared into the sky. She zoomed at DarkTyrannomon and soon he fired back with tons of flames. Saberdramon digivolved again to avoid the flames.

Karatenmon put her right sword up in front of her and the left crossed in front of that. She then pulled them down and sent the attack into the ground. It made the dinosaur fall to his feet. She then used her Enlightenment attack he was soon glowing in light. The black energy around him dissapered and he devolved into a purple greyish digimon.

"Are you ok?" Tera asked.

"Gazimon!" Biyomon said running up to the digimon.

"Yes yes thanks... The last thing i remember was going to sleep last night... Did i black out?"

"Um kinda..."

"I need to be DarkTyrannomon to keep protecting this village..."

"Then go eat at Digitamamon's." Biyomon smiled.

[center] ~HOURS LATER~ [/center]

The place was cleaned up and closed. Digitamamon counted the cash. Everyone was eating. Once everyone was finished digitamamon came up to them.

"Thank you all very very much! Now I have enough money to get my own restraunt somewhere. I had a place picked out near a lake! Thank you so much for helping me!"

Tera nodded, "We both got a lot out of it... Thank you."

---------------
ooc:

1) The others = everyone who isnt posting.. like kin zak and such...

and I came up with a way where Digitamamon got his restraunt on the lake (river thingy.)

It was a wierd idea.... i just HAD to do it. Sorry this was so long.

OOC: Siire?s stubborn. That?s part of his character. Oh, and he believes that that whole thing does concern him, because BD, in addition to being his brother, has been helping him and the others. Then the issue with Kendogarurumon and Galfmon comes up, and Siire doesn?t know who?s on what side. It?s only natural that he should want to know what?s going on.

------------------------------------------

?I can?t believe I let you talk me into that,? Siire grumbled. ?Why did I let you talk me into that??

?Because we needed to eat,? Tera repied.

?Well, that?s the last time I take orders from an egg. Come on, let?s get out of this village before we?re attacked again.?

?Where should we go?? Rena asked.

Siire looked at his digivice. ?Rad?s in range. We should go after him.?

Tera laughed. ?How did I know you?d say that??

?We can?t have him after us as well as the frequent and increasingly more dangerous attacks we have to deal with. Now, Rad might not know that he can track us with his digivice, but we can?t assume that.?

?So what should we do?? Cassie asked.

?Siire probably has a plan he got from a book,? Hawkmon remarked.

Siire laughed. ?Of course. We set a trap. have one human-Digimon pair head toward him alone as bait while the others move in a different direction. If Rad doesn?t know that he can track us, the group will move in at the same time as the bait. If Rad does know, he?ll go for the bait. The group will move in behind him. Either way, our goal will be to knock him out. Hopefully, that will be enough to bring him to his senses, but if not, then we?ll try something else.?

?And who?s the bait?? Tera asked, pretty sure that she knew the answer.

?Hawkmon and I will do it,? Siire said, confirming Tera?s suspicion. ?Sylphimon will probably be able to take him without help, but in case he can?t, get to us as soon as you can. Any objections??

----------------------------------

OOC: Blanko, the ?any objections? pat is to leave you a way out if you don?t want to go after Rad.