OtakuBoards

Digimon: Original Digidestined

Frankie

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Rena started leading Rad back to the others. She really didn't see anything wrong, but Wizardmon knew something was off. He kept looking back at Rad as he floated next to Rena. He then leaned over toward her ear.

"This just might be a Digital huntch," Wizardmon said with a whisper, "but is there something diffrent about Rad other then the goofy getup." Rena giggled slightly at Wizardmon and then looked back at Rad. Something about him was diffrent though. Rena then looked back at Wizardmon.

"You might have a point bud," Rena said as she put her hand on her chin, "I don't know if I should be leading him back toward the others." Wizardmon thought for a moment and then looked at Rena. Rena gave him that "what" look.

"You would have a better chance of surviveing if you did lead him to the others," Wizardmon wispered softly, "At least the odds there would be in your favor." Rena nodded and continued to walk. Wizardmon had a very good point.

A little later, Rena, Rad, Wizardmon, and Zerodramon stummbled back to where the others were. If there was something strange about Rad, this would be the best place to be at the moment. Rena grabbed Wizardmon's hand and lead him away from Rad. She hoped Rad was alright.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=indigo]Zak scratched his hea das he slumped down next to a log where Dorumon was laying down for a rest. He poped open one of his eyes and looked at Zak with curiosity.

"Why are you always scratching your furry head?" Dorumon asked with a toothy grin. Zak smirked and stopped the scracthing, switching his eyes slightly. "Are you trying to scratch your brain?" Dorumon asked again with a laugh. Zak shoved him playfully.

"I can't help it, call it a bad habbit." Zak said with a smile. he was about to shove Dorumon again when he heard a rustling in the bushes. Out came Rena and the hovering Wizard, surprisingly followed by Rad and Zerodramon! Zak jumped to his feet as well as Dorumon and nearly craped his pants. "Rad! Zero!" he said happily running over to where they were standing. Zak practically leaped into Rad's arms as he jumped on him with a big hug, probably putting a dent or two in his funky armor. Zak was jumped around with Dorumon celebrating, not even questioning why Rad was holding out his sword at him. [/color]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Cassie gasped as Rad and Zerodramon came out from the woods near them. Rena and Wizardmon were following closely behind. "Rad, what's with that strange armor?" Cassie asked. She looked over Rad's strange shiny armor with a 'what the hell is going on' look. She then frowned as Zak ran over to him. Rad pulled out his sword and was aiming it directly at Zak.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Rad didn't give any indignation of emotion. Cassie was puzzled but wasn't too worried. She was sure that Rad wouldn't hurt Zak and was just playing a game of some sort with him. She then walked off to the edge of the forest and set Betamon down on the ground. She sat under a tree and Betamon 'walked' over to her and rested its head on her lap.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Cassie stared down at Betamon and then turned her head up towards the sky. It was colored a beautiful reddish-orange, signaling that it was getting late. She glanced over at the group, who were convincing Rad to put his sword away, before leaning her head back against the tree and closing her eyes.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Betamon looked up at her and noticed that her eyes were closed. It closed its own eyes and let out a small sigh as they both drifted off to sleep...[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=navy]Blanko, you did say that the time in the Digital World was strange so like one minute it could be daylight and the next night, right? Even so, I can't remember what time of the day it was...[/color][/size][/font]

ooc: The days can be long and nighs can be short... or the other way around and yes it can go from night to day in a flash or day to night...lol i myself cannot remember what time it was. (yes it was strabimon... by the way his digimon has multiple digivolution forms and lines just to add something different... and yes they arent even natrual lines of digivolution... It will become apparent later what causes this.)
------

Tera noticed rad and looked him up and down strangly... "Drop the sword dude... Zak may be hyper at times but thats no reson to chop a leg off..."

She looked down at biyomon and whispered, "Something doesnt seem right..."
"You are correct i sense it as well" Biyomon whispered back , "Best not to trust him quite yet."

Meanwhile it was dark and cold in the desert now... Dobermon had dug near the slab of stone... a hole ten feet deep and about ten feet wide... Dirt flew through the air as the dog feverishly dug for the tags he sensed. He soon hit a hard box...

"BD i found it!"

"Good let us go... We need to fly..."

"Very well." The dog devolved into a Strabimon and then began to digivolve again.

Suddenly a huge bug type digimon stood before the one known as BD, "Ready to go..." He held the box that contained the tags in his hands.

"Very well stingmon let us go." BD got up on stingmon's shoulder and they headed fast towards the group.

Hawkmon pulled Siire away from the group. "What is it?" Siire asked when they were far enough away.

"We need to talk without being heard."

"All right. What?"

"I may be imagining things, but I don't think Rad's himself."

Siire chuckled. "What was your first clue? The armor?"

"I'm being serious, Siire. Some Digimon are capable of brainwashing."

"You're sure?"

"Who lives in this world? Not you. I know what I'm talking about."

"True," Siire conceded. "All right, then. What do we do?"

"I think he'll be doing something tonight," Hawkmon said."He'll do it while everyone's asleep. We need to be awake if we want to stop him."

Siire chuckled. "You're being negative. He might not be planning anything."

"You don't believe that."

"That's right," Siire admitted. "I was being sarcastic. I think you're right. something's wrong, and if you think it's brainwashing, I really have no reason to dissagree with you. What should we do?"

"Return to our observation spot and watch. When Rad makes his move, we make ours."

Nightfall came quickly, the others noticed. Rad admired it as if he had been in the digital world since birth. It was of no importance to him. If anything, it helped him and Zero with their mission. He sat down next to a tree near the water and closed his eyes. His mind began transmitting messages to Zero again.

[i]They're sleeping, Zero. Sleeping.[/i]

[i]So I've noticed,[/i] Zero replied with his mind. [i]Shall we?[/i]

[i]No,[/i] Matthia snapped. [i]Don't even think about doing it yet.[/i]

[i]I can't help, but think about it when we're talking about it with our minds![/i]

[i]Wise guy, huh? Just be patient. I want to make sure the coast is clear. Wait a while. I'll inform you when I sense no danger.[/i]

[i]Right.[/i] Zero chose to lie by the water as well, but a distance away to make it unsuspicious of the two plotting. He knew the digidestined were onto them anyhow. Besides, Matthia and Zero could speak through mind. Matthia's head nodded downward as if to fall into slumber.

It was only a matter of minutes before the other digidestined did the same. [i]It's time, Zero![/i] Zero leapt to his feet, startled.

[i]For you-know-what?[/i]

[i]Yes. We must do this quickly. Then we can report back to master.[/i]

[i]Right.[/i] The two chose their first target. Zero leapt over to Biyomon and readied a dangerous claw. Matthia stood over Tera and rose his sword high above his head, point of the blade dipped down.

Matthia grinned deviously. "Goodbye, digidestined." Before he made the cut, he sensed. [i]Zero, halt, fool![/i] Zero did as he was told.

[i]Whaaaat?[/i]

[i]I sense an enemy.[/i] Zero began sniffing the air to check.

[i]I can smell it.[/i]

[i]Digidestined,[/i] Matthia barked. Zero and Matthia suddenly leapt into the air and into the tree, Matthia releasing two ninja stars into the bushes before disappearing away from the campsite. There was a shriek and all the digidestined were awake. Siire and Hawkmon stumbled out of the bushes. Tera noticed. She ran to him, but before she said anything, she saw his gash.

"What happened?"

"Ninja star," Siire grimaced. "Rad."

"Rad?" Tera said, then turned to the spot where Rad had slept. He wasn't there.

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Rena looked at Siire and then at Wizardmon. Wizardmon had his arms crossed and his eyes closed. Rena backed up next to him and leaned toward his ear.

"Do you think something evil has gotton to Rad," Rena asked as Wizardmon opened his eyes and looked at her. Wizardmon put a hand to his chin. He then let out a sigh.

"it's a good posibility," Wizardmon said as he looked toward the forest, "but don't be jumping to conclusions Rena." Rena gripped her fist and started marching toward the forest. Wizardmon rolled his eyes and chased after Rena. He felt like he had just got done talking to a brick wall.

"Well," Rena said as she stopped at the edge of the forest,"I'm going to find out. If Rad is being controlled or something, I'm going to bring him back." Wizardmon shook his head and the other Digidestined went to say something, but Rena already walked into the woods. Wizardmon chased after her again.

A little later, Rena was back in the same spot she met Rad eariler. Her and Wizardmon were looking around with a "prepared for anything" attitude. Rena took a deep breath and back up to the stone piller. She head something move in the woods and she also heard something overhead.

"What was that Wizardmon," Rena asked as she continued to look around. Wizardmon shook his head.

"I'm not sure," Wizardmon said as he looked into the bushes, "but there's something in front of us and above us. I think the think above us isn't gong to harm us, but I can't say the thing for the thing in front. Will you please hand me a stick?" Rena nodded, bent down, and hand Wixardmon a stick.

"What are you going to do with that Bud," Rena asked as she kept her back pressed aginst the stone pillar. Wizardmon just held his staff to the stick.

"Watch and learn," Wizardmon said as his staff started to glow yellow, "It's a magic trick I call "Instent Torch." THUNDER BLASTER!" With that said, Wizardmon lit the top of the stick on fire. Rena let out a sigh, but jumped at the sound of something hitting the ground. Wizardmon turned around with the torch to light up the ground in front of Rena. Both him and Rena saw something shining on the ground. Rena bent over and held it up. Wizardmon looked shocked as Rena held up a yellowish looking thing with a clear middle.

"What is this thing," Rena asked as she watch the object twirl slightly on it's string. Wizardmon's eyes lit up with hope and wonder.

"It's a Tag," Wizardmon said with glee, "Now all you have to find is your Crest." Rena nodded and looked at the trees. They suddenly started glowing a turquoise light. Rena quickly turned around. The section of the stone piller with the eye on it was glowing brightly with the same turquoise light.

"Whoe," Rena said as she took a step backward, "what is going on know." Wizardmon handed Rena the torch and floated up to the piller. He started looking at the glowing section. Rena looked a little confused.

"I think this might be the Crest of Truth," Wizardmon said as he put his hand to his chin, "See I'm not quiet sure. There are eight crests. I know all thier names, but I'm never sure what they look like." Rena nodded when the section suddenly parted from the rest of the pillar. Wizardmon quickly floated back to Rena's side. The section started shrinking smaller and smaller. It then flew and placed itself in the Tag Rena was holding. Rena handed the torch back to Wizardmon and looked at the Tag & Crest.

"I think this is the Crest of Truth," Rena said as she put the tag around her neck, "The eye design gives it away. I read something before about the eye representing truth or something. I never know of the eye having to be turquoise though." Wizardmon shook his head when he heard something behind him. Both him and Rena turned around.

"We have company," Wizardmon said as he glared at the trees, "Hold this please." Rena nodded and grabbed the torch. Wizardmon clinched his staff and started scanning the area. Rena hoped it wasn't something Wizardmon couldn't handle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I can exsplain the Tag thing. I did mention it hitting the ground and Rena did hear something overhead. Well, Stingmon sensed Rena and Wizardmon, so BD dropped the Tag down there. He was taking a big risk with that. If you don't want me to have the Tag and Crest yet, I'll change this. I't really no big idea.LOL[/COLOR][/I][/B]

"Find Rad, and keep him busy until I get back," Siire said. "Oh, and the ones I'll come back with are enemies and should be treated as such. Hawkmon?"

Hawkmon digivolved to Aquilamon. Siire climbed on, and the Digimon flew downstream. In a few minutes, they came to the insect Digimon from earlier.

"Where are they?" Searchmon asked.

"They're coming a few minutes behind me. Follow the river upstream and you'll get to them. Go for the guy in te armor first. He's the most dangerous."

"And what will you be doing while this is going on?"

"That guy in the armor is a personal enemy of mine. I'm coming with you to take him out. As for my word, the same holds true now. Oh, and you can destroy me if I go against my word."

"Agreed," the Searchmon said. "Lead the way."

Aquilamon turned and flew back upstream, with the insect Digimon following. [i]Perfect,[/i] Siire thought. [i]We let the insects handle Rad, then come in and take them out once he's unconcious. Two problems, one solution.[/i]

ooc: That was fine... bd doesnt want to give away his identity just yet so that was cool.
---------------------

Tera was still wondering about her brothers gash but shook her head... She wondered what was going on untill she heard something clink beside her. She looked down and saw a necklace thing...

"Biyomon what is this?" She asked

"MY WORD! That is a Tag!"

"You serious..." Tera looked up and saw the outline of a large bug, "Hm... Cool." She put it around her neck and looked down at her friend, "This shall help."

Suddenly aquillamon appeared with a bunch of insect digimon and the bugs did not look happy.

"Uh Biyomon... I would think its time to get ready to ... fight." Tera said turning her pink bird friend around to see the intruders led into the area by siire.
--------

YOu started it takuya... i cant post anything new for the progress if you keep having digimon attack so get this over with

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Rena looked around the woods with the torch. She didn't feel like getting into a fight Wizardmon couldn't handle at the moment. She quickly grabbed Wizardmon's hand and started heading for the campsite. Wizardmon grabbed ahold of his hat.

"Whoe Rena," Wizardmon said as he continued to hold his hat, "What's the rush?" Rena didn't answer. She just continued to run. Wizardmon let out a sigh.

Alittle later, Rena ran back into the campsite. She looked around in horror as she let go of Wizardmon's hand. Wizardmon quickly floated in front of her.

"What is a whole army of bugs doing in our campsite," Rena asked as she walked next to Tera. Tera let out a sigh and shook her head. Rena grpped her fist and looked over at Wizardmon. Wizardmon nodded and floated up to Searchmon. Searchmon sneered and slashed at Wizardmon. Wizardmon easily dodged.

"Maybe you should be a tad faster buggy," Wizardmon said with a yawn. Searchmon looked a little ticked off. He tried to attack Wizardmon again, but Wizardmon just dodged again. Wizardmon looked bored out of his mind.

"Knock 'em dead Wizardmon," Rean cheered with a smile. Tera shook her head at Wizardmon's personal cheerleader. Wizardmon grinned and put his staff out toward Searchmon.

"My usual finish is always a shocking event," Wizardmon said as his staff glowed a yellow color, "Lets see if you agree. THUNDER BLASTER!" Searchmon backed up, but Wizardmon's attack hit him in no time flat. Searchmon went out in a laugh. Wizardmon let out a sigh and floated back over to Rena. Rena jumped and hugged him.

"Nice work as usual Wizardmon," Rena said as with a smile. Wizardmon smiled and quickly wiggled out of Rena's arms. He floated in front of Rena again. He just wanted to be prepared if another bug decided to attack. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

OOC: Just trying to keep people posting. It's boring when not much happens (it is to me, at least). Besides, it's DW who started this most recent battle. I just brought the insects into it.

------------------------------------------

Siire and Aquilamon circle around, looking for Rad. "There he is. Land and devolve. I have an idea."

Aquilamon did as siire instructed, and Siire whispered his plan to Hawkmon. "Think you can handle it?"

"Of course I can," Hawkmon replied. "You're the one to worry about. You sure you're up to this?"

"You have the hard part," Siire said as he broke a pair of branches off of a nearby tree. "I get to strike while he's distracted."

Suddenly, Siire felt somethink touching the back of his neck. "****."

"Turn around," Rad said, and Siire obeyed. "Drop your weapons."

Siire let go of the branches. "Why are you doing this, Rad? I know we got off to a bad start, but that's no reason to try and kill me."

"Who's Rad?"

"You have [i]got[/i] to be kidding me," Siire said. "You're Rad."

"My name is Matthia."

Siire chuckled. "I suppose that makes me Mathew Brand."

"Who?"

Siire chuckled again. "Ask not why we sing this song, 'cause everything you think you know is wrong," he said. He was clearly enjoying himself.

"What does that mean?" Rad demanded to know.

"It means that you don't know the truth," Siire explained. "It means that your friends are your enemies, and your enemies are your friends. It means you can't trust anything. And it means that you need to watch your back."

Just then, Hawkmon flew in and pulled Rad's helmet off. Siire took advantage of the distraction by quickly picking up one of his branches and using it to knock Rad to the ground. He holds it about a centimeter above Rad's neck. "If you so much as twich, you'll have a broken neck. Hawkmon, tell me if anyone approaches."

"I won't let you get away with this!" Rad shouted.

"And just what am I trying to get away with?"

"I know what you want. I won't let you destroy this world!"

"That's not why I'm here, and that's not why you're here. We're here to save it. Now, I want you to tell me who told you that. Then you'll tell me everything else you 'know' about us. I reccommend you start talking, because I won't hesitate to break your neck. I'll probably regret it in the future, but I won't hesitat now. So start talking."

----------------------------------------------

OOC: For anyone wondering, Brand and the "everything you think you know is wrong line" are refrences to a book trilogy called [i]The Wonderland Gambit[/i]. Siire was using them to distract Rad.

OOC: The suspense :D
---------
Rad wouldn't take such abuse. He was, after all, Matthia, the legendary digital warrior. "Zero!" Zero suddenly emerged from a nearby tree and knocks Siire off Matthia. Matthia immediately leapt to his feet and fired a palm blast at Hawkmon sending him flailing back at a tree. Siire opened his eyes to see an angry Zero on him. Hawkmon winced and stood up. Then there was Matthia, glowing with an awesome power.

"I don't know where you got off thinking you could take us, digidestined, but I will not stand and allow you trifle in our matters. Try and destroy our world, but you will be destroyed in the process."

"Rad," Siire began, but was joked by Zero's grip. "Listen to yourself!"

"Don't call me Rad!" Suddenly, Matthia flew to the ground from an attack by Hawkmon. Rad stood up and glared. "Foolish, digimon." Rad's hand glowed and suddenly, his sword flew back to return to his hand. "You will pay." A flash came and Rad covered his eyes for protection. He wasn't sure what it was, but it came from above. It wasn't Hawkmon, Siire, Zerodramon, or himself. It was something different.

"What is that?" Zero scarfed.

"I'm--I'm not sure." Rad couldn't take the light. Instead, he sheathed his sword and called to Zero. "Come, Zero!" Zero released Siire and escaped. The light was too blinding for Hawkmon and Siire to see where they went. The light grew bigger and Siire did not know what it was.

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Wizardmon decided to finish off the rest of the rest of the bugs and let other Digimon conserve their energy. Rena cheered as Wizardmon floated back down to her.

"Excellent," Rena said with a smile, "You're are defiantly the Mon." Wizardmon nodded and landed next to Rena. Rena put her hand on his head as she crotched down. Wizardmon looked at her as she hugged him around the neck. Tera then walked up to Rena.

"I've been meaning to ask," Tera said as Rena stood back up, "What's the thing around your neck?" Rena looked down. She grabbed her Tag and Crest. She then put on a smile.

"It's my Tag," Rena said with a bright smile, "and the Crest of Truth. I see you found a tag." Tera nodded and turned toward the forest. Rena did the same.

"It's becoming day," Tera said softly, "Maybe we should move out." Rena nodded, but suddenly turned around. She saw a huge flash of light. Her Crest started reacting to it along with her Digivice.

"Now what," Rena asked as she ran next to Wizardmon, who was stareing at the light, "Can we ever get a moments peace?" Wizardmon shook his head as he floated upward. He wasn't sure what this was, but it was making everyone's Digivice react. Could it be something dangerous?[/COLOR][/I][/B]

The light got bigger and closer untill it was in the entire area... Everyone sheilder their eyes untiil the light died down. A large green bug stood in the middle of the area and a man about 19 or so leapt off its shoulder.

"Just who are you? And what was that light?" Tera asked the stranger.

"Just call me BD and this is my pall Stingmon... Oh that Light... well it was my digivice"

He held out an older modle of digivice. It was literally a kechain device and it emitted a huge burst of light the moment he pressed a button.

"Whats going on?"

"Your brother there... Was About to die... I couldnt let that happen no matter what was planned... I had to chase off those who hate light."

"You mean rad and zero?"

"Yes Tera... Their minds are with darkness so bright lights like this specially from a device... they hate it... I had to use it to my advantage for the moment." Bd was wearing a long black trench coat at the moment and his hair was hidden by a black bandanna... His eyes were shielded by sunglasses.

"How do you know my name?"

"Long story... No time for that... Everyone i have something for you..." Stingmon dropped the box on the ground and it popped open revealing the remaining tags.

"Here are your tags digidestined" Stingmon said before devolving. "Im now strabimon but um.. not for long. Bd which type do you need now?"

Bd thought for a moment, "Flying again but not bug... if you can handle it."

"Ok... Pegasusmon coming right up..." Strabimon began to glow a dark color and soon he was a golden horse with wings...and armor. "Pegasusmon at your service..."

"Wait how is that possible?" Tera asked.

"Strabimon has the power to digivolve into any digimon we know of... and well he can digivolve into any digimon that exists... from champion he could go into all sorts of things as well... Say your Saberdramon... strabimon could digivolve into that... then digivolve into Mephismon... not that he would want to ... Just an example... I cannot explain anymore i must go."

With that he got on his partners back and they flew away.

"Well that sucks..." Tera said, "I guess we should continue now.. In search of the crests to make us stronger now that we have all the tags.."

Everyone else in the group took a tag from the box. and nodded in agreement.
---------
ooc: EVERYONE in the rpg has a tag now... except for Rad

"Well, Hawkmon," Siire said, "I think we've just met our vaccine."

"What do you mean?" Tera asked.

"Shortly after Hawkmon and I left, he told me that there is real good and real evil in this world," Siire explained. "As you know, I don't like those terms. Computer terms are common here, it seems-firewall, digital, etc. I put the good/evil thing in computer terms. Antiviruses, or vaccines, are the "good guys", viruses are the "bad guys", and the neutral Digimon are data.

"Hawkmon also told me that where I saw unseen manipulators-the whole nick-of-time digivolution thing-he saw protection. I'd say it's pretty obvious that Mephismon was a virus, meaning that if anyone is protecting us, it's a vaccine or vaccines. I think we just met them."

"Intresting theroy."

Siire grabbed his digivice. "Digivice. Short for digital device, probably. Not a very inventive name, but it fits, I guess." He started inspecting it.

"What are you doing?" Rena asked.

"BDs did a light thing. I'm assuming that ours can do the same trick, and I want to know how to do it. Can't figure it out, though. I'll just have to ask BD the next time we see him, which I think we will."

He looked toward the storm-covered area. "I think the crests are in there. Hawkmon and I were heading there when we passed by all of you. I decided not to join you, but I had to come when I ran into a group of Digimon. That happened again with the insects, who I tricked into letting me live if I lured you to them. I brought them here to help with Rad, but that didn't work out, and BD had to come save me."

He sighed. "I really thought Rad was dead, even though Hawkmon kept insisting he wasn't. He was right, obviously. Now Rad's against us. Worse, he's gone through a lot of change. He thinks that we're here to destroy this world, and he's trying to stop us. hawkmon says he's been brainwashed, and I have no reason to disagree. That doesn't explain the rest, though. He's got some kind of power, like I'd expect from a Digimon."

"Is Rad data?" Hawkmon asked.

This startled Siire. "You have [i]got[/i] to be kidding me." A pause, then, "You're serious?"

"Yes, I am. Surely these virus things can change data if they can do all the other things you said. If Rad's data, then he can be changed, right?"

"Um... yeah. And I thought this place couldn't get any more insane. Well, we'll just have to be on guard from now on. I say we keep going in the same direction. Rad'll be back. He has to be back if he's going to destroy us. We should look for the crests while we wait for him to return. And yes, I said 'we'. I'm not leaving this time. Now, shall we go?"

Suddenly Bd returned at the site.. He reached down and picked up the box that contained the tags... It had one more in it.

"Hey you... How do i get my digivice to do what yours did." Siire asked running up to the man.

"You cant..."

"Wait... I cant?" Siire said looking at his digivice.

"Nope... Your Digivice model doesnt have that ability." BD held his up and everyone saw that it was indeed different. "Anymore questions?"

"Are you a vaccine?" Hawkmon asks out of curiosity

BD laughed, "If your refering to the conversation you had with Siire earlier... No Im not... " The almost hidden face seemed to smile a little.

"Hmm..."

"Tera... Siire... Could you please come with me?" Bd noticed the reaction he got from the two, "Its about your crests... I know where they are and I can take you to them... But only if you come with me... Its entirely safe if we fly."

"Riiiiight." Tera said but biyomon seemed to trust, "Oh alright... what about the others?"

Bd pointed to the desert that was close to the clouded area of mystery, "First go to the desert... If you find an area with a deep hole that is where i found the tags... There is a crest by that... the rest are scatter in the land of darkness."

"The Land of Darkness?"

"Thats what that clouded area is called... Its been effected most by the intruding evil... The blanket of darkness has begun to spred... it is just a matter of time before it consumes the entire digital world..."

"Who are you really... BD isnt a name... whats it stand for?" Tera said stepping closer only to see his partner step away keeping the same amount of distance between his partnerand tera.

"BD stands for BlackDragon if you must know... MY true name doesnt matter now... Its just important that you ans siire come to my HOME and get your crests..."

"Alright Illgo... Biyomon"

"Right tera" Biyomon said digivolving into Saberdramon "Ready to go."

Tera got on Saberdramon's back unharmed by the black flames.. "Siire stay here if you want to but i trust this guy... plus i sense i know him from somewhere..."

"Um...ok?"

-----------------
ooc: Tera and Siire (if he wishes) will go get their crests in bd's cave... there is a crest in the desert head there next... then its straight to big evil and more crests...

"Don't understand that, but I trust him," Siire said. "He saved my life, after all." He turns to the others."Do what he said. Hopefully we'll be back before too long. If not, well, just keep going. We'll find you eventually. BD can probably help us with that. Hawkmon?"

Hawkmon digivolved, and Siire climbed on. "Let's go."

-----------------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry for the length, but I don't have much time, and there's not much to say.

[B][I][COLOR=teal]"Well," Rena said as she watched Tera and Siire fly away, "you guys heard BD. Lets started heading for the desert. I really don't see anywhere else we can go. Hopefully we'll all meet up there." Everyone looked at each other and nodded. Rena decided to lead the group for awhile. She started heading toward the desert. Everyone quickly followed.

Awhile later, Rena and the others stummbled into the desert. Rena sheilded her face from the sand as everyone started walking deeper in. Wizardmon was having trouble floating. He was getting blown all over the place by strong winds. Rena quickly grabbed him with one hand and hugged him with one arm.

"You think this could of been a mistake Rena," Zak yelled a few inches behind Rena. Rena didn't bother to turn around. She shook her head and continued to trudge along.

"I'm not sure," Rena yelled back, "but we really didn't have a choice if you come to think about it." Everyone started talking among themselves. They were agreeing on what Rena said.

A few mintutes later, everyone came across a area plated in stone with stone pillers on each side. There was a huge hole there as well. Everyone knew they were in the right place. They as ran to diffrent stone pillers and started looking at them as the stand storm subsided.

"Wow," Kin said as he looked at one of the stone pillars, "these things are amazeing." Rena nodded in agreement. She then stopped what she was doing. A look of wonder crossed her face. Wizardmon looked at her with wonder on his face.

"What's wrong Rena," Wizardmon asked as he floated next to her. Rena smiled and turned around.

"Come here guys," Rena said with a bright smile, "I think I found the Crest." Everyone quickly ran over to Rena as she turned back around. They all looked at the center of the pillar. A strange design was on a rectanglar part of the pillar. Everyone looked amazed until someone's Tag started glowing. Rena turned around to see who it was.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

OOC: Sorry guys. I've been uber busy with our school play, but I'm good now :)
---------
Matthia sat back against a rock and looked over his hand. It had a burn from the light. "Unusual." The burn began to form a symbol, but Matthia wasn't sure what it was. His concentration was broken when Zero appeared next to him with some fish. "I just had fish."

"Have more," Zero whined. "There's not a whole lot to eat in these parts. Besides, we want as much food in us as we can get so we can be safe for the journey to get those digidestined. The fish are in large supply."

Matthia nodded his head with grief and bit into the fish. "We've been foiled by that light. I'm not sure what it was, but I do know that it was trying to stop us. We must save the world and it got in our way!"

"Calmness," Zero cooed. He waltzed over to a tree and hopped to the top. He peered over the treetops where he spotted flying digimon in the distance. His eyes glistened. "They're on the move." Matthia appeared next to him and watched.

"Then we shall move too. But we won't strike just yet. I feel a powerful presence with them."

"There's only two with another. I can sense it."

"As can I, but play your cards right and you'll take the hand. Now c'mon." Matthia hopped down the tree. After taking another glance at the digimon, Zero followed his partner back down to the forest floor.

BD and his partner flew fast... aquilamon and saberdramon kept up easily and they soon came to a hidden cave in the mountains.

BD walked in and Strabimon followed. Tera and Siire with Biyomon and Hawkmon came in last. They saw two large slabs of stone on the wall...

"These are your crests..." Bd pointed at the wall, "Hold your tags up to them..."

Tera approched the wall and held out her tag... the one on the left began to glow and shrink into a small red crest... It had a wing mark on it... and some other marks off to the side.

"Thats your crest of Honesty... You speak your mind and tell the truth."

Siire walked up to the other and soon the slab of rock was tiny and in the tag... It had an assortment of markings on it... "And this is?"

Bd looked at it with a straight face, "That... Is the crest of determination... You are determined and once you start something of course you want to finish it."

Tera turned to BD and looked him up and down.. with all those things on him it was hard to see what he really looked like. The sunglasses hid his eyes... bandana hid is hair... and the coat hid his entire body... Tera almost thought he kinda looked like someone from the movie Matrix she saw once when in america.

"Do you have a question?" BD said glancing down at her.

"Yeah just a few... Whats your real name..." Siire interupted

"Try to figure that out yourself." BD kept his face straight.

Tera grinned back , "Do I only have three guesses?"

"You already know who I am... So you only need one..." Bd said... lifting his arms a little.

"I dont..." Siire said raising his hand as if he were in school...

"You little jerk!" Tera dashed at BD and gave him a huge hug... Bd hugges back cautiously and kept the straight face.

"What the heck is going on here?" Siire asked...

BD removed the sunglasses and bandana.

"E-...Eric!?" Siire stuttered...

Bd hearing his true name relaxed and smiled, "Yup.." He lifted Tera off the ground and spun her around in a hug. "Been watching you guys since you got here... When Siire ran into your room to see what had happened to you and dissapered himself I knew i couldnt let you guys be here alone.. So I had to return..."

"But... Wait you have been here before?" Tera asked standing up and looking at him oddly.

"Yeah but only once for a month.. but turned out when i returned it was only for like half a day..."

"The day your car wrecked... and you werent there..." Tera said remembering...

"Yeah... The darned car wouldnt have hit that tree if I was actually behind the wheel." Eric smiled.

"This is really heart warming and entertaining and all but can we go now.. .we have company..." Strabimon said almost bored and annoyed.

"Oh sorry pal... Ok Hes right the crests energy burst from transforming kinda attracts different digimon.." Eric put his bandana and glasses back on, "By the way we leave this cave and I expect you to call me BD from now on..."

"Wha?"

"Just do it.." Eric said returning to his straight faced attitude.

"Ok..."
--------
ooc: Takuya mwahaha you can choose to stay and defent the so called cave because you want to try the crest or something either way your first of us two

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]I can't exactly remember what my crest was, so, correct me if I'm wrong Blanko...I accidentally deleted my sign-up PM...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Cassie gasped as her tag began to grow. She looked up at the crest on the wall as it glowed midnight blue and shrunk down to a small size. It then slid into her tag and she stared at it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]It was a picture of a full moon, with small clouds circling around it. "The crest of Seclusion..." she automatically knew. Everyone looked at the small, strange, object in her crest and examined it.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Wow, that's really cool, Cassie." Rena said, admiring it. Cassie thanked her and then turned towards the 'Land of Darkness'. The rest of the group looked at it as well.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]It seemed to be moving, spreading, the evil spreading farther into the land. "Oh no, we better move now. We have to find those crests!" Cassie exclaimed and hurried the group towards the area.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Yeah, sorry for the short post. I can't think of much to post right now. ^_^;;[/color][/size][/font]

[i]And I thought this place couldn't get any weirder,[/i] Siire thought. Out loud, he said, "We've been running around without a clue since we got here. Every time something's happened, someone's alomst died, and I've been forced to run way too many times. Now, I'm not going to pretend that I know what I'm doing, but what I do know is that these crests are what we need right now. They help the Digimon digivolve, right?"

"Right," BD confirmed.

"Then I'm going to make sure that I know how it works. Hawkmon, are you ready?"

"I'm ready," the Digimon confirmed. "Let's go."

They exited the cave. A few seconds later, a pixie-like Digimon showed up.

"That's Lillymon," Hawkmon said. "She's an Ultimate-level Digimon. Normally, Lillymon are friendly Digimon, but this one doesn't look too nice."

"Do you think it's going to attack?"

Hawkmon didn't get a chance to answer. Lillymon fired her Flower Cannon at Hawkmon, who digivolved to Aquilamon just in time.

"You need to digivolve again!" Siire shouted. "There's no way you can take an Ultimate by yourself at the Champion level!"

"He won't have time to digivolve," Lillymon said. "Flower Cannon!"

Lillymon's attack hit Aquilamon, and the bird Digimon hit the ground, barely concious. as Lillymon prepared to fire again, Siire figured it out. [i]Hawkmon first digivolved when I was about to die.[/i]

As Lillymon fired, Siire dove in front of Aquilamon. As the blast was just about to hit, his Crest activated. Suddenly, he found himself on the ground several feet away. He looked up, and where Aquilamon had been, a new Digimon was standing. Aquilamon had digivolved just in time, and Sylphimon had pushed him out of the way before dodging the attack himself.

Sylphimon wasted no time. "Static Force!" Lillymon countered with a Flower Cannon, but Sylphimon was one step ahead of her. He got behind Lillymon, kicked her into a tree, and hit her with a Static Force to the head. lillymon recovered in time to dodge Sylpimon's next attack and counter, but Sylphimon evaded and hit Lillymon with another Static Force. She hit the ground, and Sylphimon finished her off before devolving.

"Well, that didn't look too hard," Siire said.

"Until you did that, I didn't know if I would."

[B][I][COLOR=Red]OOC: Don't worry people. I asked Blanko if I could join and she said yes. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rio was looking around with a hand over his eyes. He was in a desert area and a sand storm was just dying down. Rio let out a depressed sigh.

"What's wrong Rio," a purple Digimon with a white face, an evil smilely face on his mid area, and a red bandana around his neck asked with a questioning look. Rio shook his head and looked down at his Digital Partner.

"I knew I never should of walked into my sister's room when I didn't get yelled at," Rio said as he brushed his blonde hair out of his face, "This place is strange, but you're cool Impmon. Hey wait a sec!" Impmon started blinking at Rio's sudden reaction. Rio quickly grabbed a black Digivice from his side.

"What now," Impmon asked calmly. Rio grinned and held out his Digivice. Impmon let out a sigh.

"I saw some people off in the distance," Rio said with a smug grin, "I think you shoul um........Digivolve and get us over there quick. Hopefully I can get some answers." Impmon nodded as Rio's Digivice started to glow.Impmon suddenly started to glow as well.

"Impmon Digivolve too..............," Impmon said as his voice started to change and he grew three times bigger, " Devidramon!" Rio smirk as his Tag moved around from the wind coming from Devidramon's wings. He quickly got onto Devidramon's back.

"Alright buddy," Rio said s he dusted off his blue and red shirt, "This might sound a bit rude, but I want you to head those people off. Just land right in front of them." Devidramon nodded and started to lift off again. He then quickly started flying in the direction of the group of people.

A few seconds later, Devidramon stopped and started to land in front of the group. Rena, who was now leading the group, did a dead stop as sand started blowing around. Wizardmon hit Rena because he couldn't stop in time. He strightened his hat and looked up. All the other Digidestined and thier Digimon slowed to a stop and looked up. Devidramon suddenly landed in front of the group and Rio slid off him.

"Rio," Rena said with surprise, "what are you doing here?" Rio looked just as shocked as his blue eyes met with Rena's. Wizardmon looked at Devidramon as he De-Digivolved and walked over to Rio.

"Rena," Rio said as he ran up and hugged Rena, "I didn't exspect to meet up with you here." Rena nodded and hugged Rio back. The other Digidestined looked a little confused. Rena stopped hugging Rio and put her hands on his shoulders.

"Sorry everyone," Rena said as Impmon ran up to Rio, "I should have introduced you all first. Everyone this is my twin brother, Rio. Rio, these are the other Digidestined, whch you apprently are." Rio nodded and waved at everyone. Everyone looked at little shocked along with their Digimon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I hope that was ok. :sweat:[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]OOC: I hope it's ok it's ok that I try out my Crest. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole group was still alittle shocked by the sudden addition of Rio, but they continued toward the Land of Darkness. Rena kind of happy to have Rio along, even if they did get iinto a fight right before she got transported to the Digital World.

"So," Rio asked as he put his hands behind his head, "what's your partner's name. Mine's is Impmon." Rena looked down at Impmon. Impmon smiled at her and she smiled back. Rena then looked at Wizardmon. He had his eyes closed and his arms crossed.

"Mine's is Wizardmon," Rena said with a nervous smile. Rio nodded and looked at the Land of Darkness in front them. He didn't look too happy. Rean shook her head and looked at the Land of Darkness too. An annoyed look crossed her face.

A few mintutes later, the group wound up at the edge of the Land of Darkness. Everyone started to sweat just looking at the place. A pair of red glowing eyes suddenly appeared in the darkness. Rena and Rio took a step backward. The eyes started to laugh.

"You Digidestined are foolish," the voice said as it came out of the darkness and revealed itself as a rabbit looking Digimon, "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Antylamon and the Ultimate that will put an end to you all." Rena swallowed hard and took a step foward. Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. Wizardmon quickly floated up next to Rena. He knew he wouldn't stand a chance, but it would be worth a try.

"I'm not scared of you," Rena said as she glared at Antylamon. Antylamon raised an eyebrow and started to laugh. Rena didn't like the fact that Antylamon was laughing at her, but she got a little scared when he suddenly cut himself off. Antylamon placed both arms out in front of him. Wizardmon quickly floated in front of Rena.

"Really," Antylamon said with an evil grin, "I think you'll be scared of this. ARM BOMBER!" Rena closed her eyes just as her Crest started to glow. Wizardmon suddenly started glowing with the same turqouise light coming from the Crest.

"Wizardmon Digivolved too...............," Wizardmon said as he turned toward Rena, "Myotismon!" Antylamon's face crossed with horror as Myotismon quickly bent down and wrapped his cape around Rena. Rena opened her eyes.

"Wizardmon," Rena asked as she looked up. She was shocked to see a vampire standing there. Suddenly a blast went off right on Myotismon's back. A pained look crossed his face as he looked down at Rena.

"Don't worry Rena," Myotismon said as he stood up and turned toward Antylamon, "it's me. I just Digivolved into Myotismon. I'm perfectly harmless unless you're Antylamon at the moment." Antylamon started to sweat as Myotismon floated into the air. He didn't like where this was going.

"What......what...are....you..going....going.......to.....do....fangy," Antylamon said trying to not sound. Rio ran up to Rena as she looked up at Myotismon. Myotismon had wrapped his cape around. Rena started woundering what he was going to do.

"This is going to be a change for me long ears," Myotismon said with a frown, "My enemies usually go out with a bang, but this time they're going to get a little carried away. GRIZZLY WING!" Antylamon tried too attack again, but the bats, that came from Myotismon's cape, engulfed him in no time. He automatically disappeared into little bits of data. Rena quickly ran underneath Myotismon as he started to De-Digivolve.

"I've got you," Rena said as she caught DemiDevimon, "That must have taken alot out of you if you De-Digivolved to DemiDevimon." DemiDevimon nodded and started fall asleep. Rena smiled brightly a started walking into the Land of Darkness. Everyone, still a little shocked, quickly followed. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

Siire turned to BD. "I don't think I'll be able to get anything out of you yet, Eric. "

"I told you to call me BD," he replied. "And you're right."

"Fine, BD. I do have a question, though. Is there any way we can find the others more easily than just searching blindly?"

BD nodded. "The digivices can locat other digivices. It will happen automatically when you get within range of the others."

"Got it," Siire said. He turned to Hawkmon. "Think you've got enough energy to digivolve to Aquilamon?"

"No," Hawkmon said. "I don't. That took a lot out of me."

"I guess we'll just have to ride on Saberdramon. Think you can carry all of us?"

"I can handle it," Biyomon replied. She digivolved, Tera, Siire, and Hawkmon climbed on, and Saberdramon flew toward the Land of Darkness.

[i]What is he hiding?[/i] Siire wondered to himself. [i]Why didn't he reveal himself sooned, and why doesn't he want the others to know where he is? Something's going on here, but what?[/i]