OtakuBoards

Digimon: Original Digidestined

Frankie

ooc: I take it you want action... You want digimon... Then ill give you digimon mwahahahaha. By the way no worries i finally figured out who i will have the bad guy ask... but you wont get to know till the end... this will be some what like season one remember... evil digi sends his minions... we fight through them...kill the evil guy only to learn another takes his place.. Ok moving on
---------------------------

"Its good to know these devices tell us when danger is near..." Tera shouted dodging along with almost everyone else.

"These are my woods and my master says you must be eliminated!" Shouted the shadowy strange digimon.

"I know this guy..." Biyomon said

"What you just hatched!"

"Digimon never die! In my past life i remember this guy is the reason i was reborn there in the village."

"Oh thats reassuring? Got a name age licence plate number?"

"Whats a licence plate?" Biyomon asks

"Sounds like something you eat on" DemiDevimon shouts back at her.

"Oo... itso n the tip of my tongue ... His name is..."

"My name is Kangarumon and Im the digiworlds number one boxing machine!" The kangaroo like digimon bounced from side to side waving his boxing glove like hands around... "Kangarumon is the name and eliminating you guys is the game!"

------------------------------
I beleive its DemiDevimon's honor to shine first.. like agumon to greymon The girl in distress should be saved by the devil in shining armor... (*Giggles at that*) Sorry im so stupid... Anyways... Digivolve away Rena

HIs picture is below and his attacks are.... Jumping Jab, Hot Step Punch

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[B][I][color=teal]OOC: Cool, here I go! LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kangarumon stopped dead in front of Rena. Rena opened her eyes and stummbled backward, but this time she fell to the ground. Zak was about to say something, but Dorumon quickly put him on his back and ran. Zak and Kin both looked worried as everyone stopped at a good distance and started to watch. Everyone really looked worried. They were worried about what Kangarumon could do to poor Rena.

"You look like a good one to die first," Kangarumon said as he approched Rena more, "Even though, it's shame to get rid of such a lovly face." Rena shook her head and started backing up. She couldn't find the strength to stand up. Kangarumon was very entertained by Rena's hopelessness. He went to grab her, but something stopped him.

"DEMI DART," DemiDevimon shouted as he threw what looked like a needle at Kangarumon. The pierced Kangarumon's boxing glove, but didn't pierce his skin. Kangarumon looked highly upset as he grabbed the needle and broke it. DemiDevimon backed up slightly. Kangarumon quickly jumped in front of him. An angred looked was on Kangarumon's face.

"You stupid little bat," Kangarumon said as he punched DemiDevimon into a tree, "Now where was I." Rena looked as she was about to cry as DemiDevimon slid down the tree. She tried to get over to him, but Kangarumon grabbed her. The other Digidestined looked on in horror as Kangarumon held Rena by the throat and prepared to attack her.

"No," Rena said as she tried to wiggle free, "DemiDevimon please get up. Show me your not hurt. I'll be one happy dead girl if you just show me your alright." Kangarumon started to laugh as Rena smiled slightly. He then suddenly stopped, got a stern look on his face, and gripped Rena's throat harder. Rena gribbed onto Kangarumon's boxing gloves as her Digivice glowed blindingly bright. Everyone sheilded their eyes as DemiDevimon opened his. DemiDevimon seemed to be taking in the Digivice's light. He was glowing bright white color. He stood up and started change in size.

"DemiDevimon Digivolve to....................," DemiDevimon said as he seemed to grow one and a half sizes bigger, "Wizardmon." Rena grinned slightly just at the sight of seeing that DemiDevimon was ok. Kangarumon turned around to see what Rena grinned at and what he heard, but didn't see anything. Wizardmon had disappeared into the trees. He was about to make a move. Kangarumon looked back at Rena and grinned.

"Looks like your Digimon digitized little girl," Kangarumon said with an evil grin. Rena just grinned back. Wizardmon quietly jumped out of the tree he was hiding. The other Digidestined were surprised at how much Wizardmon looked almost human. Wizardmon put his staff out toward Kangarumon's back.

"Guess again springy," Wizardmon said as the tip of his staff started to glow, "I just Digivolved and I'm about to show you how high you can really bounce. THUNDER BLASTER!" Kangarumon dropped Rena and jumped out of the way of Wizardmon's attack. Rena was on her hands and knees, holding her throat with one hand, and coughing. Wizardmon couldn't move Rena because Kangarumon would attack him from the back. He started looking around with his one red eye and one blue eye. Nothing came to mind as he looked around.

"What's wrong," Kangarumon said from above Wizardmon, "Your partner in danger." Wizardmon jumped out of the way as Kangarumon hit the ground with both his fist at full force. Rena shielded her eyes from the dust. She suddenly felt something pick her up. The thing Rena knew, she was on Dorumon's back and was being carried to the other Digidestined. Wizardmon looked reilieved as he dodge another one of Kangarumon's attacks.

"I'm tired of playing with you," Wizardmon said as he held his staff forward, "I'm tired of bouncing around here. I'm getting serious now. VISION OF TERROR!" Rena watched Wizardmon as Dorumon dropped her off in between Zak and Kin. She stood up without even looking at the guys. She was amazed by Wizardmon. She covered her ears though as Kangarumon started to scream. Kangarumon's sunglasses were breaking to reveal that his eyes were completely black. He had fallen to his knees and was holding his head. He shook his head and the rest of his sunglasses fell off.

"Make it stop, make it stop," Kangarumon said with a pained voice. Wizardmon walked up to Kangarumon and put his staff out one last time. He shook his head in disappointment.

"This hop-about has ended," Wizardmon said as the end of his staff lit up again, "You won't feel a thing since you're living your worst nightmare in your mind from my last attack. Hopefully you'll be reborn as a good hard working Digimon with a purpose in life. Goodbye! THUNDER BLASTER!" Wizardmon closed his eyes as Kangarumon started to digitize. He looked at Rena and started to glow. Rena quickly ran over to the glowing Wizardmon. She tripped over herself a few times, but made it in time to hug DemiDevimon.

"I'm so glad you're alright," Rena said as she hugged DemiDevimon, "and thank you so much for saving me. That was an awsome trick." DemiDevimon turned a rose color. He shook his head and hugged Rena back with his wings. Rena looked as she was about to cry.

"That's what I'm here for," DemiDevimon said as he started to doze off, "I'm your friend. Friends stand up for each other. And besides, that was really a shocking event and ending if I do say so myself." Rena giggled slightly as DemiDevimon drifted asleep. She shook her head and walked back over to the group. DemiDevimon protected her because they were friends She didn't care what Terriermon said about DemiDevimons. Her partner was the best.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

OOC: Wow! That was a lot of typing! If you guys didn't noticed, DemiDevimon is always trying to crack a joke. He don't care what form he's in. I have the image of Myotismon cracking a joke. :starts laughing: Sorry, but that's really funny. Anyways, DemiDevimon is like Gomamon and Tentamon on ocassion. They always had to try to lighten the moment. LOL[/color][/I][/B]

Rad grunted. "Heh, I bet you could've done the same thiung, right, Zerodramon?" Zerodramon arched an eyebrow (if he even had one).

"Uhh... yeah. I could. Of course, Rad." Zerodramon gave a happy grin.

"We should probably continue on, you guys," Tera said, starting her way down the path again.

"Right," said Rena in agreement. "And keep close watch over this place. Things seem to happen unexpectedly."

Rad grinned as he felt safer and more assured in the Digital World. He began running with Zerodramon on his tail. They sped to the head of the pack and smirked as they lead everyone down the road. They got some looks, but that's okay. Rad felt like the man to be in charge. He was, after all, a guy who liked the spotlight. He began twirling his digivice in his hand. "You're digi-whatchamacallingit next, Zerodramon." Zerodramon made a slight gesture of somewhat a nervous grin. A sweatdrop followed.

-----
Oh boy... that sounded a lot like Tai forcing Agumon to digivolve and turn into Skullgreymon XD

OOC: Well, if you?re going for the ?goggle boy? character, then it makes sense that he would be similar to the show?s ?goggle boy? characters.

---------------------------------

?Is that Rad guy pissing anyone else off?? Siire asked. ?I mean, just listen to him. Rena could have died-I?m surprised that she didn?t-and all Rad can think about is getting Zerodramon to do what DemiDevimon did. Plus, he seems to be assuming that he gets to be in charge of this little group when if anyone should lead, it?s Rena. She?s the only one who?s been in the kind of danger I?m sure we?ll all be in eventually. She knows best what to do in that situation. Rad, on the other hand, will probably put himself in that situation willingly, just so he can get Zerodramon to... what?s the word??

?Digivolve,? Hawkmon told him.

?Digivolve. Rad will put himself in harm?s way to make Zerodramon digivolve. Personally, I think he?ll bedead before the next fight is over. And yes, Rad, you were supposed to hear all of that.?

?Look,Siire,? Rad said. ?Nobody else wants to take the leadership position. Nobody?s volunteered, certainly. I seem to be the only one of us who wants to lead.?

?Which is why you shouldn?t,? Siire replied. ?A leader shouldn?t ever want to be a leader. Personally, I don?t think we shoud have one.?

?Of course we need one!what if we?re in a life-or-death situation? Someone needs to make the decisions.?

?Your decision would be to charge in head-on and hope that Zerodramon digivolves in time to save you. And you know what? I wouldn?t try to stop you. We?d probably have a better chance at surviving this if you were dead. If you survive for too long, you?ll probably end up getting us all killed.?

?Or saving everyone. Someone has to be courageous here.?

?There?s a fine line between courageous and suicidal. I won?t let you get us all killed. But if you want to be up front, that?s fine with me. If we run into any danger, you?ll be the first target.?

?Stop it, you two,? Tera interjected. ?Arguing won?t get us anywhere.?

?Niether will letting him get us all killed,? Siire said. ?But you?re right. We should get moving. The sooner we get to where we?re supposed to be, the better.? He turned to Rad. ?Lead on, ****-tard.?

[size=1][color=indigo]Zak scrambled in between the two fighters and held his hands out. "Will both of you just shut up!" He growled making a funny face. Rad grumbled something, turned on his heal, and continued walking towards the mountain area. Zak sighed a sweat dropped as Siire followed right behind him, not looking very happy.
Dorumon walked up to Zak and cocked his head, and watched the other boys and their digimon walk away. Zak grumbled something about him being more mature and then waited until Rena and DemiDevimon passed by, following behind them.

Rena turned around and smiled to Dorumon, "Thanks for getting me out of there before I was hurt." She said with a short nod of her head. DemiDevimon smiled and nodded too. Zak glanced over at Dorumon and thought he saw him blush for split second. Zak laughed and looked up at the sky. He hated to admit it, but he was quite bored at the moment, he suddenly noticed that the sky was starting to turn a redish orange, the sun was starting to set.

"Um... Hey guys!" Everyone stopped, including Rad, "I think we may want to find somewhere to stay the night at cause it's getting dark... fast..." Zak added as the red color seemed to suddenly become darker. [/size][/color]

"Right here's as good as anywhere," Siire remarked. "We're not safe anywhere in this psycho world. Because of that, we need to make sure there's someone awake at all times as a guard. We should probably rotate so that everyone gets a chance to sleep."

"Who do you think should take the first shift?" Tera asked. "Wait, let me guess."

"I say we let Rad do it. With any luck, he'll be killed before any of us can help him."

Tera smiled. "Knew you'd say that. But lay off of Rad, will you?"

"I'm serious," Siire told her. "I think Rad will get us all killed if he survives long enough. He certainly won't make it through this whole thing alive. the next time we're attacked, he'll put himself in harm's way to try and make Zerodramon digivolve." He stopped and looked to his left.

"What is it?" Rena asked, nervous.

"I thought I saw something. I think it's behind that tree," he said, pointing to a particularly large tree. "I think he/she/it is after us. Somebody hold Rad back, please. We don't know that it's hostile. Let it make the first move."

ooc: Takuya... try not to even have those **** in place of words digimon is a no profanity thing lets keep it that way... and who ever said rad was the leader heh heh heh... He may want to be but that doesnt mean he will... not all goggle boys will be leaders... specialy in my rpg mweahahaha you all can see whereim going with this right? If not good... if so... oops lol anyways (You can still have rad act like he thinks hes the leader but hopefully soon he will learn things arent always as we want them to be)
------------------

"Go to sleep Siire... Everyone Ill take first watch... I dont sleep during the nighttime anyways so I call first." Tera said as Biyomon sat next to her.

"But hey?" Rad said quickly

"No... Just cause you think your the leader... doesnt mean you are... Let me tell you something... You can never be a true leader untill you have lost... Now go to sleep and think about that. We need to work together not take orders from someone... We are a team! Not a small army in someones comand." Tera said in a calm manner far from how her brother would have done it.

"Plus we will all take shifts guarding You will get your turn but untill then get some rest you two" Biyomon adds stretching her wings.

"Exactly... Just go to sleep..." Tera smiled and watched him sulkingly walk over to a comfortable spot and sit down. "Siire has an attitude problem, Rad thinks hes in charge, Zak is young but samrt, Rena is caring, and the others are quiet..." Tera whispered to herself.

"And your the coolest of them all" Biyomon says quickly...

"Heh I doubt that Biyomon but thanks... I just want less arguments and at the rate we are going... I might just leave..."

"Leave to where?"

"Dont know... Ill prolly find my own way up the mountain and take a look... But eh Hopefully both of them will grow up enough i wont have to do that."

Biyomon nodded, "I see... This is quite alot to take in though... You lost in a big work you know nothing about... It can be alot..."

"Yeah..."

"Hey! Im not tired at all so Ill just take watch with you!" Zak says approching and sitting down on a rock.

"Ok... if you really cant sleep then go ahead... Althought you should get some rest..." Biyomon said as Tera only smiled and looked up at the now star filled digital sky.

"This world is beautiful... Un touched by humans... Its so natural... If only Earth was like this... I mean look at those stars..." Tera sighed to herself and leaned against a tree. "You cant even ever see the stars where I live..."

"And where exactly do you live?" Zak asks glancing up at what she thought as amazing.

"In the harsh crowded Tokyo... sure on clear nights you can see them but not like this... You hear cars in the background and people... Here its quiet and peaceful... Im starting to not want to go back..." Tera smiled....

Biyomon smiled and then frowned... "Tera? Whats a car?"

OOC: You said a naughty word in there, Blanko that made me laugh so hard XD Read your post over to see what I mean.
-----------
Rad grumbled as he got to sleep, but he eventually drifted into slumber. In Rad's dream, he was in a blank place. Just solid black color surrounded him aside from a dim light below where he sat on the floor. He sat up so he was facing the bleakness. A never-ending path ahead of him made him curious as to why he was here. Naturally, himself in the dream didn't know he was in a dream, but nevertheless felt unusual.

Then tera appeared. He looked up at her as she stood over him with a grin. She lifted him up by the ear until he squeeled. "Ahhh! I'm sorry, Tera! I won't be a bad teammate anymore! Honest!"

"It's too late for that now, Rad," said the imaginary Tera and she tossed him aside powerfully. He sat up on his hands and knees after the blow and saw Zerodramon ahead of him. He reached out.

"Help, Zero!" The digimon just blinked. Suddenly, he felt a kick to his back and he flew forward onto his chest once more. He turned back and it was Biyomon; her eyes were a raging red. "Bwah?!" She looked possessed and most likely was under the command of the new Tera. "Hey now, we can be friends right?" Biyomon and Tera came closer with devilish grins. Rad began to sweat and back away. He'd stand up and run, but like in many dreams, his legs wouldn't do it. He called out for Zerodramon again, but to no prevail. "Zero!!! Help!" His digivice suddenly burst full of light and Rad awoke.

He wiped the sweat from his forehead and sat up. The others were asleep, as was Zerodramon. "What an odd dream. What did it mean?" He peered over at Tera and Biyomon. Zak slept next to them. Him and his digimon both. Rad felt cold sweep over him. Nevertheless, he stood up and walked over.

Tera noticed him approching, "Had a bad dream did you?"

He stopped for a moment and paused, "Well I uh... Um How did you know?"

"You were whining like a little girl... I just figured..." Tera laughed

"Hey now... I was not."

"Were too!" Biyomon laughs, "It kinda sounded like this..." Biyomon then fell to the ground and tried to impersonate the whining.

"Haha very funny."

"Either way Your up now... Im still not tired but you can now take over watching things..." Tera smiled at him kindly and then spoke, "Say what was the dream about anyways?"

"Well I uh... My buisness...."

"Well I know that Rad but i was just wondering what it was about... I mean its not like it was about me or anything..." She laughed only to hear Rad get silent... "It was about me wasnt it?"
----------------------------

OOC: Haha i laughed hard too... ironic eh I lecture about profanity and the biyomon goes and slips up lol... Its only because my keyboard doesnt always gett the commands right ... i may have hit the key but that doesnt mean it goes up on the screen. Anyways i thought i should keep it there to add humor mwahaha but i didnt and i edited it lol.

By the way.. something is watching from the bushes but its not a badguy... ill reveal who it is soon

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Kin lay back, listening intently to the sounds of the night around him and feeling more than a little homesick. "Where the heck are we?"
"In the digital world." ClearAgumon sat down next to Kin's resting spot and looked at him. "What, you don't like it here?"
"Oh, I like it, but I'm kind of homesick. You know?" Kin yanked a comb through his hair and bound it back.
"What's homesick?"
"I miss where I was born."
"Oh. Why?"
"Well, I have a little sister who I miss, and I miss my mother too. Don't you ever miss your mother?"
"The closest any of us Digimon have to a mother is Terriermon. We never knew our 'parents' like you humans do." ClearAgumon lay down next to Kin and snuggled up. "I'm cold. Why don't we get some sleep before we have guard duty?"
"Sounds good." Kin yawned, then laughed. "And I promise I won't force you to digi-whatever before your time, not like Rad." His only answer was a soft snore from ClearAgumon.

(OOC: Kin's name has a meaning: Golden. Do any of you know what your characters' names mean, and did you choose them [I]because [/I] of that meaning? i'm just curious... i always do it.)[/FONT]

OOC: Man, does all the characters hate Rad? XD I'm a biatch. And I chose Rad because I've wanted to use that name. I made it up and I'm figuring it means he's rad :P
---------
"No, of course not. Silly idea." Rad sat down next to Tera and Biyomon. There was silence until Tera looked around questionably.

"Where's your digimon?"

"Huh? Oh, Zero?" Rad gestured back to his spot by the tree.

"Oh, I see. He's a bit lazy, huh?"

"I heard that!" said a very awake Zerodramon. He stumbled over to join the four. "Say, Rad, when are you and I going to go fishing? I like fish." A large grin spread across Zerodramon's face.

"Oh, nasty, Zero," Rad commented with a grimace. "I hate fish."

"Wha?!" Zerodramon said with a shocked face. "AND YOU'RE MY PARTNER?" Rad shook his head and threw a rock into a puddle on the ground.

"Go to sleep, Zero," Rad said with a smile.

"I will, but not because you said so, you fish-hater!" Zerodramon sniffed the air and turned only to trip over his own tail. Biyomon helped him over to the place he was sleeping. Rad took off his goggles and stared out forward. The trees seemed to be lighter over in the distance. Funny thing.

[B][I][color=teal]Rena couldn't sleep. She was too worried about all the dangers that were around her. DemiDevimon was looking up at Rena. He looked upset becauise Rena looked upset.

"Are you ok Rena," DemiDevimon asked as he flew up to her shoulder. Rena nodded and looked down. She discovered her laptop. She had forgotten that she had it. She quickly grabbed it and turned it on. DemiDevimon looked at the screen with wonder. Rena tried to log onto the internet, but her laptop went on the fritz and shut off. Rena closed the top and let out a depressed sigh.

"The digital waves of this world are interfering with my laptop," Rena said as she put her laptop away. DemiDevimon didn't even want to ask. He just streatched his wings and looked around. He let out a little yawn as Rena looked up at the stars. She then looked over at Kin. She thought he looked a little homesick. She also spotted Zak asleep near Tera. DemiDevimon looked like he was about to fall off of Rena's shoulder as she stood up and started heading toward Kin.

"Where you going Rena," DemiDevimon asked as Rena was halfway to Kin. Rena hinted toward Kin with her head. DemiDevimon nodded and yawned again.

Rena quickly sat down next to Kin when she got over there. Kin looked at her as she sat down. Rena smiled and caught DemiDevimon as he fell off her shoulder. Kin smiled slightly at Rena.

"So you can't sleep either," Rena said as she hugged DemiDevimon. Kin shook his head. Rena woundered what was on Kin's mind.[/color][/I][/B]

Four hours later Zak awoke hungry, "Anyone have food?" He noticed it was almost morning, "Wow time sure must go fast here"

"Nope" Tera said sadly also hungry.

Siire noticed a bunch of mushrooms next to him and picked one up... "What about those?"

"NO!" Biyomon shouted...

"Why not? People eat mushroomso n earth all the time"

"Those are the Mushrooms of forgetfullness... You eat those yo uwont know hwo you are, where you are, and when the last time you took a bath was... those arent edible... " Biyomon says

"Food is the least of your worries man..." Dorumon pointed at the shadow in the bushes.

The shadow leapt out and landed hard in front of everyone... Who ever might have been asleep would have been woken with the jolt.

"Got that right pup brain..." The digimon growled whippingh is tail into Dorumon, "Kangarumon didnt do his job... He goofed off. Ill take care of it myself"

"Oh no! It Bullmon... HIs Matador Dash, & Tail Whipping attacks are very strong... and they hurt too." Zero shouts...

"You got that right!"

"Spiral Twister!" Biyomon shouts as she sends a huge spiral of green flame at the bull but it didnt work.

"Tail Whipping!" Bullmon shouted hitting biyomon with his tail... sending her into another nearby tree.

"Biyomon!" Tera ran over to her partner...

"Ill take care of you first..." Bullmon said walking up to the hurt Dorumon and Zak... "The youngest gets to go first..."

--------------
as you can see i changed my mind on the good guy in the bushes ... Anyways Its Zak's turn to be saved by his digimon digivolving..

(Im kinda taking this like season one.. The first episode they all digivolved to rookies... the second greymon came into the story i thing... the third was garurumon i think... you see where im going with this... people will try to zattack us frequently but ill say who and what their attacks are... and who gets to digivolve next see... No i dont want to seem to controlling but im doing this to keep everyone from having all their digimon digivolve at once and we have a storm of champions lol)

Ill bring an ultimate here soon.. the first main enemy but only after everyons partner has digiolved to champion at least once.

By the way time is messed up here remember so a day could be an hour long same with night or it could be hours upon hours...

and bullmons attacks are Matador Dash, Tail Whipping

Im picking who gets to digivolve randomly although i have already arange who digivolves last... so.. anyways have fun...

[size=1][color=indigo][b]Zak clenched his teeth as Bullmon dropped his head, pointing his horns at Zak and started to charge him with full speed. Zak would have ran, but for some reason his legs were buckled and he couldn't seem to move at all. Bullmon charged forward coming closer to the unprotected Zak, he closed his eyes shut and hoped for it to be over soon, but before Bullmon had a chance to reach him, Zak was suddenly lifted up onto Dorumon's back who quickly leaped out of Bullmon's path.

"Dorumon? Are you ok?" Zak asked, remembering the Tail Whipping attack he had recieved earlier. Dorumon smiled and semmed to dig his feet into the ground.

"Of course i'm ok, peachy keen to be correct." He laughed, but quickly stopped when Bullmon came to a hault and turned to face them. Rad yelled something and started to run towards Zak and Dorumon with Zerodramon by his side. Bullmon spotted them and to everyone's surprise, turned around and ran the opposite direction. "Wha?!" Dorumon gapped.

"Heh, I guess I scared him off!" Rad said with a large grin, he was still a good 15 feet from where Zak and Dorumon were. Zak suddenly felt Dorumon tense up slightly and he looked at where Bullmon had run to, he was charging back in there direction, but was headed for the tree's instead. He lowered his head, yelling Matador Dash and the tall trees began to topple onto their sides. Zak grabbed onto Dorumon's fur as he hoped away from the charging digimon, who was knocking the trees down in a circle, enclosing Zak and Dorumon from the other digidestined.

"I don't want any interuption with my first killing!" He growled loudly as he finished off the circle. The trees were large and Zak couldn't see the others, only hearing Rad yelling something. Zak gulped as Bullmon faced them and snorted steam from his nose.

"Hey, do you have any cool attacks that can cream this guy?" Zak asked Dorumon nervously. Dorumon smiled and opened his mouth.

"Metal cannon!" He yelled as a silver beam erupted from the red stone on his head, heading strait for Bullmon. Zak punched the air, but soon dropped it when Bullmon whipped his tail around and beat the beam into nothing but smoke.

"Metador Dash!" he yelled and charged at the two, horns down and ready to peirce. Zak jumped from Dorumon's back and scrambled away from the charging Bull creature.
"Dorumon! Move!" He yelled, but Dorumon stood there and braced himself. "What are you doing?!" Zak screamed, but Bullmon was too close and the next thing he saw was Dorumon jumped over Bullmon's back and Bullmon's tail whipping out from nowhere, sending Dorumon flying through the air and landing with a loud thud. "Dorumon!" Zak yelled.
Bullmon galloped over to wear the hurt digimon layed, "After I finish you I won't have any trouble..." He raised his front hooves into the air and prepared to come crashing down on Dorumon's skull. Zak had already started running and he stopped infront of Dorumon with his arms stretched out as Bullmon's hooves came crashing down.

A blinding yellow light came from Zak's belt where he had put his digivice, causing bullmon to lose his balance and step backwards, almost falling over. Zak spun around and looked at Dorumon who was starting to grow.
"Dorumon digivolve to..." Zak's mouth opened as Dorumon got a little bit larger and the small wings that had been on his back grew out. His skin became a blackish purple color and small blade extended from his tail, which didn't look like a fox's anymore. "Dorugamon!" As soon as the digimon yelled the last word, it zipped under Zak's legs and lifted him onto its back and the soared into the air.

"You... you can fly!" Zak exclaimed as he looked bellow at the angry Bullmon. He laughed loudly and gripped onto Dorugamon's back as they turned around in the sky.

"Duh I can fly!" DoruGamon laughed and then swooped down landing infront of Bullmon unexpectidly. "Power Metal!" Another silver beam erupted from DoruGamon's red stone, but this one was a silver spiral and it moved faster. Bullmon took the attack head on and he flew backwards into a fallen tree. DoruGamon then lifted off of the ground and circled above Bullmon until he started to stumble up onto his feet. "Hang on tight!" He told zak and he started to dive bomb down toward Bullmon, who was starting to regain balance from the last attack. Zak gripped onto DoruGamon's fur as the air around them turned silver and the gained speed.
Bullmon didn't have a chance to raise his tail. "CannonBall!" DoruGamon yelled as they smashed into Bullmon's side. To Zak's amazment, Bullmon's whole body burst into small peices and yelled one last time before he was completely gone.

"Alright!" Zak yelled, but he was suddenly canapulted forward with great force as DoruGamon came to an abrupt stop. He rolled over and smacked into a tree upside down. He opened his eyes to see Dorumon upside down scratching his head with a sweat drop.

"Woops... sorry." he said with a grin. Zak laughed, jumped up onto his feet, and tackled Dorumon to the ground. [/b][/size][/color]

OOC: Just a suggestion, Blanko, but you night want to move fast with the digivolution thing. I know I'm getting a little bored with my character not able to do much. So you might want to make the attacks come one after the other (a good strategy for the attackers, too. Hitting us in rapid succession doesn't give us time to recover). Another idea is for two Digimon to attack at once, allowing two characters' partners to get in on the action.

Oh, and what was that word that you edited out? I didn't read your post until after you edited it, and I've been going nuts trying to figure out what the bad word was.

------------------------------------------

Siire walked over to a good-sized tree and broke a couple branches off. He got them to equal length, then peeled some bark off of the middle of each one, so that he could get a better grip. He then swung them around a few times.

"Siire, what are you doing?" Kin asked.

"We keep getting attacked," Siire explained. "So far, Zak and rena have been in a lot of danger. So far, there's been a digivolution just in time. That can't happen every time we're attacked. I don't plan on being the first to go. These sticks are weapons. I have a pair of metal poles I found, but they're at home. These will do until I can find something better."

"I was wondering when you'd find yourself a weapon," Tera commented.

"I like to be prepared. You know that. And I don't care how tough they are or can become, our partners can't save us every time we're in danger. I'm not going to be the one who isn't prepared for that. Now, I don't know about everyone esle, but I'm hungry. Hawkmon, is there anything edible around here? Or you do even know?"

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]The sun was riseing high in the sky now and Rena looked scared from what just happened. DemiDevimon had awoken and didn't look happy. Rena quickly got up and ran over to Zak. Zak was hugging Dorumon. He looked up at Rena as she stopped next to him.

"Wh-up Rena," Zak asked as he looked at her. Rena shook her head and looked away from Zak. Zak looked down at Dorumon. Dorumon shrugged his shoulders. Rena put on a smile and turned back toward Zak.

"I'm glad your ok," Rena said as DemiDevimon's wings layed over her arm, "That looked like a close call." Zak nodded, but he didn't smile. He could see through Rena's false smile. DemiDevimon could as well. He fluttered up to Rena's shoulder.

"Um Rena......," Zak said as he turned a slight red color as Rena looked at him, "Oh, never mind." Rena nodded and looked at DemiDevimon. DemiDevimon quickly put on a smile. Rena smiled back and started walking.

"Not to sound like am in a rush, but," Rena said as she streatched her arms, "Im ready to start moving." Everyone started looking at each other and then at Rena.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Kin got up and stretched, looking down at ClearAgumon, then turning to face Rena. "We're ready too." He half-smiled, pushing a stray strand of hair out of his eyes and casting a quick worried look in Zak's direction. Finding nothing to worry about, he began humming under his breath, casting about on the ground for a good-sized rock. "Never hurts to be prepared." He grinned, rubbing ClearAgumon's head and humming 'Simple and Clean'. "When you walk away, you don't hear me say..." he fell into step beside Rena.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: kinda seems like Kin and CA have nothing to do, really... yet.[/FONT]

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in ages (more like a day or so). I had a forensics meet I had to go to yesturday, which I took FIRST in XD I'm a happy camper. Every competition I've gone to for the past 2 years, I take 1st. My acting career is goin' good ^_^
-------------
Rad had been watching the whole incident from his spot where he'd been sitting with Tera. He didn't really move much except to shift to a better position to watch the action. He's been enjoying everything. But that didn't mean he wasn't worried about his friends. But what could he do to help them? He figured that, in a way, Siire was right. They could handle themselves without him. But he still felt he should watch over, even if he hadn't done anything important.

He stood up and walked over to Zak and shook his hand. Zak gave a face, but Rad continued to grin. "Good job, man! Awesome stuff!" He nodded at Dorumon as well, then began skipping off with Zerodramon joining his side. "C'mon, you guys! Time in this world goes fast, it seems. We don't wanna waste another day or so in the next hour!" He then hurried off his with digimon companion.

Tera looked over and with a sigh. "Now what is he up to?" The group eventually followed.

Not too long after, Rad's energy caught him offguard and he slowed down to be with the group, Zerodramon mimicking his partner. The forest soon ended and a clearing was shown before a large mountain base. A large field spread most likely a mile long. Tera looked across it. "It seems we'll have to cross this field to get to the mountain." She looked back at the group. Zerodramon sniffed some of the flowers and then tugged at Rad.

"I smell something funny, Rad," he said, still tugging at Rad's pants.

"Don't look at me, man!" Rad said, looking extra guilty.

"I'm not blaming you. It's out there!" He then pointed out to the field where a russel in the weeds could be seen.

ooc: Takuya lay off will you? MY health comes first... I havent been pasting often and such BECAUSE i have many many many heath issues im trying to fix... From surgery to once a week shots that take all energy out of me... so please ... just be patient... YOU Want two ill give ya two.... I dont have much time to post this... a surgery coming up and all so its gonna be quick and to the point
--------------------------------------------------

Two rabbit digimon leap out of the bushes and grin... One had metal claws and the other was pink.

"Hi Yall... my name is Prairiemon" the one with metal claws growls.
"Hi everybody Im Rabbitmon" the pink one laughs

"And we are here to destroy you!" They both say together

Siire glares back and prepares to defend himself if needed. Prairiemon dashes up to him almost to fast for him to see and slashes the sticks into tiny pieces, "Puni human your tactics and ways are useless against us digimon" She lightly backhands him and he flys backwards ten feet.

Rabbitmon at the same time had her claw to Kins throat, "This ones a cutie!" She pushed him backwards... "Cant let you guys leave The Armor Forest ....alive"

------------------------------
Prairiemon's attacks are Hare?s ear, Dimension hole

Rabbitmons attacks are Ear flapping, Carrot bomber

OOC: And if you have anymore COMPLAINTS takuya... pm them to me... dont waste perfectly good posting space. And like i have told others... im having surgery again on the 19th so i wont be around... oh and as for that word... if i wanted you to see it i woudnt have edited it now would i... ;)

Balinese
Takuya

Have at it...

OOC: I wasn't complaining. I was giving you advice. It if sounded a little rude, I'm sorry, but I didn't know. It's hard for me to tell what's rude and what's not (that's because I'm autistic). And I realize you have health issues. If you don't feel like posting, don't post. Again, I was just giving you advice. You don't have to take it.

-------------------------------------

"Ow," Siire groaned. He tried to pick himself up, but Prairiemon was on him almost instantly, holding him down.

"This is easier than I thought," Prairiemon said.

Unseen by Prairiemon, Siire grabbed a rock. "I hope you can enjoy the victory with one [i]freakin' eye[/i]!" He jabbed the rock into Prairiemon's right eye. The Digimon, startled by the attack, released her grip on Siire, who ran to the nearest tree and climbed up a short ways.

Prairiemon was about to go after Siire when Hawkmon entered the fight. Prairiemon wasn't threatened at all by Hawkmon, but she was distracted. Siire broke off a pair of branches, then waited for the right moment. When Prairiemon was in the right place, he jumped and smashed the branches over Prairiemon's head. Prairiemon spun around and threw Siire to the ground. "Any last words?"

Out of the corner of his eye, Siire saw his Digivice glowing. "Just one." Suddenly, the newly-digivolved Aquilamonflew into Prairiemon from behind, slamming her into a nearby tree. Siire stood up and turned to face her as Aquilamon circled around and came in for another attack. "Smokin'!"

He walked over to Prairiemon. "Any last words?"

"You won't be so lucky next time," she spat. "You can't win every time."

"Yeah? Well, today, you're the one who lost."

"Blast Rings!" Aquilamon fires a seiries of energy rings that proove to be too much for the already weakened Prairiemon to handle. Aquilamon devolved, and Hawkmon ran over to Siire. "Are you okay?"

"I think so, but I wouldn't be without you. Thanks."

---------------------------------------------

OOC: In case you haven't noticed, Siire quotes Jim Carrey a lot ("Holy Monkey!" is from [i]Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls[/i], while "Smokin'!" and "I hope you can enjoy the victory with one [i]freakin' eye[/i]!" are from [i]The Mask[/i]). If you have him say something when a Jim Carrey quote that you know would be appropriate, please have him use it (I just want him to be consistent with how he acts).

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]It's been days since I've been able to post...limited computer access during the week so sorry about my lack of posting...[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Cassie stood back and watched as Hawkmon 'Digivolved' as they called it, into another, larger Digimon by the name of 'Aquilamon'. It was a large red, bird-like Digimon with massive claws and beak. As it defeated the Prairiemon, Cassie smiled. Knowing that Siire's Digimon, Rena, and Zak's Digimon(if I forgot someone, please tell me) could change into larger and stronger Digimon like that, she knew that she and the rest of the group must be pretty safe.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She then turned her attention to the other Digimon, that of which Kin had started to fight. She watched intently before looking down and staring at her own small green, Betamon. "So, you'll Digivolve like that some day, too?" she questioned. Betamon nodded. Cassie smiled and continued watching the fight, from a safe distance of course.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]---[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]OOC- Here's a few comments on some other people's OOC's.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]I used to play DW1 a lot, too, Blanko, lol. Haven't played it in a long time though.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#483d8b][font=Arial][size=1]Cassie means: [color=darkslateblue]Star Light. Star Bright. Interesting, huh? I just looked it up, lol.[/color][/size][/font][/color]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Sorry, I would have posted more but I really can't, y'know. It's not [i]my[/i] fight.[/color][/size][/font]

Sire walked up beside Cassie. "He'll be fine," Siire said.

Cassie look over at him. "Wait. [i]You[/i] think Kin'll be fine? I thought you were the one who didn't think any of us would survive."

"I don't," Siire agrees. "but I think we'll all live for at least a little while longer."

"Why's that?" Cassie asked, curious.

"Think about it. So far, Rena, Zak, and I have almost been killed. We've been saved just in time by our Digimon partners digivolving. Three times in a row is no coincidence. ClearAgumon is going to digivolve right before Kin dies. The same thing will happen for everyone else, including you. I don't think there'll be any real risk of death until all of our Digimon have digivolved. When that happens, though, i have a feeling that things are going to get a lot more dangerous."

ooc: Ok i have been 'advised' about something and i have decided to move this along because the one playing as Kin hasnt... so ill take over that battle...
-----------------

"Look out!" Shouted Biyomon to kin.

"Aww poor little human...so cute too... To bad..." She pushed kin to the ground and pressed a nail against the humans throat. A look of total happiness filled rabbitmons face as she pushed lightly and made a scratch that began to slowly bleed.

"Argh.."

"Kin!" Clear Agumon shouts , "Thats it! I guess its my turn!" He began to glow brightly... So bright it blinded most of the people in the area. "CLEARAGUMON DIGIVOLVE TOOO...."

The sight flashed and dissapered to reveal an angle digimon with a pink ribbon around its body and two white feathery wings. "Piddomon! Now lets see you hurt him again!" Piddomon slammed into rabbitmon and sent her skidding through the grass.

"You jerk!" She shouted..."No fair!"

"To bad.. Fire Feather!" The attack came from his wings... feathers meterialized in front of him and caught fire as they flew at rabbitmon. They struck hard and caused more damage. "You shall not hurt Kin again!"

"Argh!" Rabbimon attacked Piddomon sending him farther into the air but caught himself in by flying.

" Apollo Tornado" He shouted swinging his staff in the air, "Your finished!"

A tornadow picked up rabbitmon and she spun around in a pink blur. Piddomon threw in another fire feather and Rabbitmon screamed and dissapered into tiny bits of data that dissapered into the wind.Piddomon then pointed his staff at Kin and a small light flew at him...Kins bleeding scratch dissapered. Piddomon fell to the ground and devolved into ClearAgumon again who ran to kin. Kin picked himself up and shook his head.

"Thanks pal... "

"No problem..."

They took a few minutes to regain themselves and then Tera let out a sigh.

"Sorry to inform but we gotta keep moving..." She looked at the sun which decided to stop and stay put for a while... "Id rathernot stand in the sun all day."

They walked for a half hour across the strange grassy field and they soon came to a bridge over a very deep canyon.

"Oh boy... this looks like fun" Siire said.

"A non tested bridge, sharp rocks at the bottom which is a ways down there, AND the mountain we need right on the other side... what a risk." Tera said with a nod. "I say one at a time..."

Everyone agreed and all the digimon that could fly flew over. The digimon that walked went next carefully across the rickety bridge. Then one by one people crossed. Everyone was across except for Tera and Biyomon.

"Well so far so good... Lets go!" Tera began to cross and biyo flew beside her.

Creak...creak.... The bridge tilted and made noises but Tera crossed safely... Once across she felt the ground rumbling... Something... was coming... Suddenly something burst from under the ground... A big like digimon with drills leapt up and blasted the bridge behind Tera... the bridge blew and fell down towards the bottom.

"Well we wont be escaping that way..." Tera said as the digimon stepped towards her.

"The names Digmon... Prepare to meet your doom..." He slammed into tera sending her over the cliff. "Well that was easy..."

"Tera!" Siire and Biyomon shouted together...

"Argh no more miss nice birdy!" Biyomon growled and dove after her partner... "Biyomon digivolve tooo.... Saberdramon!" saberdramon was a huge flaming bird with a powerfull beak and two powerfull feet. She dove quickly after tera who she caught with a foot. She was of black flame.

"Thanks" Tera said getting over the terror she had just experianced, "I saw my life flash before my eyes..."

"No problem Tera... Mach Shadow!" She shouted as a shadow of herself appeared in front of her... It soared at Digmon knocking him over. He stood again and Saberdramon attacked again... This time Digmon fell off the cliff too... He used his small wings and changed his direction... He slammed into the wall and began to dig his way back up to the others.

"Thish wonf be ofwer thwat easwily.." He spat as he shook the dirt out of his face.

"Oh sure it is! Mach Shadow!" The bird shouted placing tera on solid ground. This time Saberdramon glowed a bright black color and slammed into digmon... And to prevent him from doing the same thing she grabbed him with both feet and dove towards the sharp rocks...

Once about ten feet from the rocks she positioned the squirming Digmon under her again and slammed him into the ground also landing on him. He digitized and she flew back up to tera... Still full of energy.

"Heya... Back..." Saberdramon said devolving into Biyomon. "Wow i never knew what it was like to fly so fast!"

"Thanks again pal... " Tera sighed still shaken from falling.

"Hey thats what we do... You guys in danger we digivolve to protect you... No sweat...."

"Hmm" Tera nodded and turned to the group and pointed behind them, "I beleive we have a mountain to climb..."

------------
I decided to get biyomon a chance... hmm... not the best way to do it but im out of ideas at midnight

"Yes, but do we really want to?" Siire asked.

"Why wouldn't we?" Rad wanted to know. "We've been trying to get here, havn't we?"

"I know," Siire replied, "but only because we were told to. That's not what worries me. What worries me is that so far, we havn't been in any real danger."

"Of course we have!" Rena shouted. "How can you say that?"

"Because it's true. Everytime one of us has been in danger, that person's Digimon partner has Digivolved and come to the rescue. Every time. That can't be a coincidence. I think someone or, more likely, some[i]thing[/i], is playing with us. See, there are surly Digimon here that we can't handle. If whoever's been ordering the attacks on us-and someone has been. Prairiemon told me that-really wanted us dead, he/she/it would have sent a Digimon we can't handle, or maybe taken care of us personally. No, we're supposed to be alive right now. I just don't know why. What I do know is that this whatever it is behind the attacks, or an underling, is on that mountain somewhere. Whatever's up there is most likely something that we can't handle. He/she/it may not kill us, but that doesn't mean we'll like what it does. The way I see it, we have two choices. Either we go up the mountian like we're supposed to and face whatever's up there, or we take our chances elsewhere. The problem is, if we don't go up the mountain, whatever's behind all this will probably stop playing games and send a Digimon that's actually supposed to kill us. I don't think we have a good choice here, but we do have a choice. Personally, I say we go up the mountain and get it over with. What do you people-and Digimon-think?

"I say what are we waiting for?" Rad leapt forward on the trail towards the mountain. "I see us succeeding. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? We have our digimon partners. Look at them! Fightin' machines!" He turned back towards the mountain base. "I say we take our chances."

There was silence between the group for only moments before digimon and digidestined alike gradually agreed on the subject. "Then majority wins," Tera said as she went ahead of Rad. Rad noticed and quickly ran up ahead of her, but was lost behind her again somehow. He decided it was best just to go along side her.

The others followed as well. Siire felt a bit uneasy still, but didn't everyone? Even Rad feared a little.