OtakuBoards

Digimon: Original Digidestined

Frankie

OOC: Ok im going to make the climb go really fast because well... I cant really think of anything to happen on the way up except my plan later up on the mountain so hey ill just skip us to that.
--------------------------------

They walked for a long ways over rocks and carefully around edges so not to fall into the canyon below. Hours later after the Saberdramon episode (teehee) They came to a high point on the mountain... Not the top but a good flat safe resting place.

"Im hungry..." Whined all the digimon...

"We are too" Tera informed them, "But unless one of you wants to sacrafice themselves for our dinner, which im sure none of you will, we will just have to wait."

She saw the look on all the digimon's faces and laughed, "That was a joke guys..."

"Ah..." Biyomon said flying towards the small lake like thing in the center of the flat area. She looked down in the deep water and grinned, "Hey guys... No eating each other tonight! Look what I found!"

Everyone gather by the edge of the water with biyomon and noticed a school of tastey looking fish...

"Yeah cool fish but how do we uh...catch them?"

"Ill help with that!" Betamon said leaping out of Cassie's arms and into the water.

"Why dont I just Shock the water? That should get the fish out eh?" Elecmon said but ricky silently stopped him.

Betamon rounded up a dozen or so near a shallow part of the lake.

"I got it from here." Tera said taking the jacket from around her waist... She tied the ends of the arms and zipped it up so the fish would swim in and not have an escape route. She dipped it in the water and betamon hearded the fish in... (that is if you can actually herd fish) and tera quickly closed the end and lifted it out of the water.

"Dinner!" Zero shouted

"You gotta cook it first..."

"I like sushi... but ill agree this time..." Tera said laying the jacket bag on the ground. "We need a fire... I dont see any wood though..."

"I did on our way up... It was on a clif edge though... If i could be big and strang again I could fly down and get it." Biyomon said

"I have enough energy..." Hawkmon said..."So Ill do it.."

Oddly enough Siire's digivice glowed and hawkmon once again digivolved. Aquillamon saw where the log thing was and dove downwards to grab it. Once safely in his claws he flew back upwards and landed by the group. It then began to rain.

"What!? Now a fire wont do us any good..." Tera said sighing.

"I have it covered..." Aquilamon said stretching out his wings to cover everyone, "Ill be your shelter for now..."

"Thanks" Siire said...

Biyomon and some digimon tore up the wood into peices and biyomon lit the fire with a spiral twister. They were soon enjoying cooked fish. The rain stopped too so aquilamon tucked in his wings to relax untill suddenly he devolved again.

"I guess im to hungry to keep that form eh..." He then ate what he could.

A few hours later they were rested enough to continue...

"Not so fast eh!" Two buzzing voices growled.

"Who are you..." Tera shouted stepping forward.

"Why I'm Shadramon"
"And Im Flybeemon!"

------------------
I gotta go... um attacks for each

Flybee: Lightning Sting/Fly spark, Poison Stinger
Shadra: Flash buster, Psychic wave

and its Cassie and Ricky's turn to have their digimon digivolve but seeing how they post little... in box hoy's case only once... If they dont post soon ill do it for them and might just start to exclude box hoy from the rpg... anyways... i have no time to finish this so ill be back later

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Cassie looked at the Flybeemon. "I'm not afraid of you." she mumbled and picked up a rock. She threw it at the Flybeemon, which really angered it. "I'll get you you pest!" the Flybeemon buzzed and flew at Cassie.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She ducked as it flew overhead with it's stinger out, ready to attack. As it turned around, it shouted an attack. "Lightning Sting!" it called out and charged at Cassie with it's electrically charged stinger prepared to stab Cassie.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]She closed her eyes, waiting for the blow when Betamon jumped in front of her. "Betamon...Digivolve to...." a bright light surrounded Betamon as it slowly changed shape. It got larger, much larger. Cassie slowly opened her eyes and saw Betamon transform from a small amphibian-like Digimon to a large sea monster-like Digimon. "Seadramon!" it called out.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Seadramon was now in the small lake near them and firing an attack at the now startled Flybeemon. "Ice Blast!" it yelled and shot large ice blocks at Flybeemon. Flybeemon managed to dodge them all and charged at Seadramon. "Poison Stinger!" it attempted to sting Seadramon's soft underbelly but failed miserably as Seadramon swatted it away with its tail.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Flybeemon hit the ground in a daze as Seadramon prepared to use another attack on it. "Hard Rain!" it yelled and a large, dark cloud formed above Flybeemon. From the cloud, large droplets of rain fell swiftly and quickly. The droplets strung Flybeemon and injured it greatly. Seadramon then used one final attack.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]"Ice Blast!" it yelled and sent more blocks of ice, hurtling towards Flybeemon. Flybeemon, still being pelted by Hard Rain, was hit by all of the ice blocks. It then turned into data and disappeared.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b]Cassie stared at Seadramon for a minute before it devolved to Betamon. Betamon jumped out of the water and ran up to Cassie. "How was that? Was I good?" it questioned. Cassie nodded. "You were awesome! I didn't think you'd become [i]that[/i] big when you digi...digi...uh...digivolved!" she then picked Betamon up and ran to where the others were standing and watching Ricky fight with the Shadramon.[/color][/size][/font]

OOC: Ok im gonna give up now.... for the progress of this rpg let us forget the shadedramon ricky part and move on... i get nagged if i dont post and move this along quickly. Im going to post now like his partner digivolved and saved the day... i dont like excluding boxhoy but he has only posted once so.... im obligated.
---------------

"Whew... That was a toughy..." Tera said tired even though she and biyomon didnt even fight.

"It was nothing... At least there was water for me..." Betamon laughed
"right" Cassie laughs too.

After a long rest and a little more food everyone began climbing up the mountain again. They were finally to the top and saw a strange circle thing on the ground... It looked like the base to something.

"Wonder what it is..." Tera said touching it.

It lit up and a hologram with rainbow appeared, "Hi... I told you id come back... Aside from looking around here there are a few things i need to show you. For example the forest you were in earlier... it was called The Armor Forest"

"Why" one random kid asks.

"Because its full of only armor type digimon..."

"Why are we here now?"

"Well i was gonna explain. The evil came from behind the Wall of Fire..."

"You mean like a Firewall?"

"Oh... Yes its a wall of fire that stands straight up yes anyways... I guess it could be concidered that. It could have protected the digital world from danger... Anyways something evil came from behind it... And now hes stretched his evil claws across the digital world..."

"So its like someone hacked into the digital world... hmm There are many ocassions on earth where that happened." Tera nods.

Quinn just stares at her, "Anyways... The first guy to worry about is-"

"Right behind you mwahaha..." A voice came from behind... Then a blast destroyed the ring the hologram came from "He always did talk to much."

The strange thing looked like a cross between Evil, a bat, and a goat. It had a small chest but large furry legs and waist. It had dark wings and his face was rounded and had small beady eyes that were pure black. He had big horns as well.

"Who are you?"

"I am Mephismon... An ultimate level digimon! And you guys do not have the power of the crests yet so i shall easily destroy you."

"Crests?" Tera said curious.

"SILENCE! It does not matter to you anymore!" He sent a Dark Cloud at her but biyomon knocked her out of the way.

"Biyomon digivolve tooo.... Saberdramon!" The big black firey bird shouted. "Mach Shadow!" She sent they shadow attack at Mephismon but id didnt do much.

"You digivolve too Hawkmon..." Siire said

"Alright... Hawkmon Digivolve tooo... Aquilamon!"

"And you dont get left out!" Cassie said to betamon
"Um...alright... Betamon digivolve to... Seadramon.." The seadramon without water floated in fid air and seemed to fly throug hte air like it was water.

"Demidevimon digivolve tooo... Wizardmon"

"ClearAgumon digivolve tooo Piddomon!"

"Dorumon digivolve too... DoruGamon"

"Now try and defeat us!" Tera shouted confidently.

"Just because you are all champions doesnt mean you can defeat me! And look... one of you hasnt even digivolved yet... How sad.... NOT! Dark Cloud!"

He sent the dark cloud at Zero and Rad first for they were the weakest.
--------------

This is kinda like the devimon battle because I was asked to let him digivolve last so i came with this idea...

Dragon when you have zero digivolve and fight this ultimate include having our digimon as well... Its not a fight zero can win alone... so have all the digimon fight together please. Digivolve away Dragon Warrior

Mephismon's attacks are: Dark Cloud, Black Sabotage

The attack was head on. It hit the ground in front of Rad and his digimon, sending them flying into the rocks behind. Rad winced as he tried to stand. "Not as I pictured it."

"Don't worry, you two--We've got you covered." Saberdramon flew high into the air and let off another one of her Mach Shadows. Mephismon easily blocked it with a large, hairy arm. He fired yet another Dark Cloud attack causing Saberdramon to fly off to evade. The other digimon immediately got to work. Wizardmon and Piddomon attacked from the front while Dorugamon and Seadramon backed the rear. Mephismon wasn't able to block all attacks and with the help of an aerial attack by Saberdramon, the digimon was gone in flames.

Tera panted from all the excitement. "He wasn't too bad."

"Don't speak so soon." Everyone turned towards the mountainside where Mephismon appeared in perfect condition.

"What?!" Siire bellowed. "He doesn't even look stratched."

"Fools!" Mephismon said horrificly. "I've told you before. You are no match for an Ultimate digimon like myself. I am all-powerful."

"Get over with the lame all-powerful speech and fight us," Rena cursed at the evil being. Mephismon grinned mischieviously.

"As you wish." He then fired an even large attack on the group. They all awaited in surprise.

"Another Dark Cloud?" Seadramon asked.

"No," Saberdramon said from above. "It's his ultimate attack. Black Sabotage!"

"That is correct," Mephismon agreed before unleashing the deafening blow. The other digimon squawked under its power and soon even Saberdramon fell to the rocky ground in almost-defeat. Mephismon leapt to the ground to study his work. Rad ran to the top of a cliff just above the action. "Yes, now you shall all feel my wrath. Your own attempt at fighting me and my master was your own undoing." He began to raise his enormous arms to attack.

"Oh no," Cassie squeaked. "I'm oing to be crushed by a deformed goat!"

"Now, prepare, fools!" He was about to unleash the final blow when a small rock hit him in the horn. He shook his whooly head and turned to see Rad above.

"Hey! Over here! C'mon!" He threw another rock, which struck Mephismon right between the eyes. He growled angrily.

"Oh, no, Rad, what are you doing?" Tera mumbled as she watched.

"Insuperior fool!" shouted Mephismon as he fired a Dark Cloud at Rad, hitting it's target directly and firing him down the cliff to the the level where Mephismon stood. Zerodramon's face lit up. He was afraid, but disliked how Rad was treated. "I will dispose of the pest first! I hate pests!" Mephismon prepared (why do all enemies prepare final blows so slowly?) when suddenly, he was blinded by a light. "What the--what is that terrible light?!" Rad knew. His eyes lit up like the dawn at the sight of finally seeing his digivice glow. Then Zerodramon appeared before him; his eyes as red as blood.

"You okay, Zero?" Rad asked cautiously.

"No one harms Rad and gets away with it," Zero grumbled and he began to flash.

[center][b]Zerodramon digivolve to...

ZEROPHANTMON![/b][/center]

Upon looking up, Rad saw a new digimon before him. A large serphant twice the size of Zerodramon. It bowed its head at Rad. "Is that you, Zerodramon?"

"My name is Zerophantmon now. I digivolved to this form. I may of lost two legs, but I gained two wings. I dislike walking for an exercise anyways."

Mephismon chuckled. "Fool, you may be a champion form, but I'm still more powerful than all of you combined! I am an Ultimate digimon. I am Mephi-ACK!" Mephismon was interrupted by several shots to his back by the digimon behind. He fell to the ground feeling weakened. It wasn't long before he stood up to fire another Black Sabotage, though. Zerophantmon immediately noted this and began to take action.

"Hey!" Mephismon turned just in time to see Zerophantmon's ultimate attack fired on him. "Eat my HYPER SHOCK!" Zerophantmon dug a large claw into Mephismon's chest, whom screamed out in pain as thousands of bolts of electricity circuilated through his body. Rad watched in amazement. Zerophantmon showed signs of faintness, but carried on until Mephismon finally gave in and an explosion blinded the area.

When the light ceased, Mephismon was shown dying away slowly. He had a grimace on his face. "Fools... you defeated me, but you'll never defeat my master. He's too powerful!" Then Mephismon began to grin. "But I can still succeed slightly. If I'm leaving this world, I'm taking at least one of you with me!" He stretched out a hairy claw and grabbed hold of Zerophantmon and pulled him closer. A light burst from Mephismon as he met his end. Rad leapt to his feet and ran towards the light and Zerophantmon.

"ZERO!" he shouted as the flash, once more, blinded the area. When it cleared for the second time, everyone peered around. The battlefield had been annihilated, but the trail was still intact--at least enough to travel along. But there was no sign of Zerophantmon or Rad. Tera was the first to notice.

"Where's Rad and Zero? Did that Mephismon really take them with him to their doom?" No one was quite sure. All they knew was Rad and Zero were no where near where they were.

------------
Ah yes. Conflict. I thought we were due for a change from the same ole digidestined walking around willy nilly fighting this and that :D

[size=1][color=indigo]Zak looked around shocked as DoruGamon slowly walked over behind him. He looked around frantically, trying to catch any glimps of Rad or Zerodramon. He ran from were he was standing over to where Rad, Zero, and Mephismon had been. In the spot where they once had been was a large black smudge, nothing remained of Rad or the digimon.

"Rad?!" Zak yelled as he turned in a complete circle trying to find them, but they were gone. Could they really have been killed? That seemed impossible though, Zero had been right next to Rad and Mephismon was dying as it was, he couldn't have had enough strength to kill them. Zak slumped down onto the ground hopelessly, raming his hands into his forehead. Why did he suddenly feel like it was his fault? DoruGamon walked over to Zak, and sat next to him.

"Where did Zero and Goggle head go?" He asked, twitching his wings a bit. Zak sighed and then stumbled onto his feet.
DoruGamon followed his lead as they walked over to Tera and the others.

"Do you know what happened to them?" Zak asked. Tera shook her head, still a bit shocked from what happened, everyone seemed like that except for Siire, who had been expecting this to happen from when they first started up the mountain. Zak clenched his hands ad then sat down again.

"Are they... dead?" Rena asked with a stutter as she came over to where Zak and Tera were.

"Nothing could have survived that... Of course they're dead..." Grumbled Siire. It still didn't seem possible to Zak, they didn't even know if humans could digitize, so if Rad had been killed they would have found... parts of him... Zak shook the idea from his head and jumped up.

"No, I don't think they're dead." Zak said standing next to DoruGamon. "Call it stupid and corny, but I just feel it... Maybe we should split up and groups and look for them..." [/size][/color]

"No," Siire said. "He died. I knew he would. Too reckless."

"That move with the branches against Prairiemon was pretty reckless," Zack replied, "but you're still here."

"That wasn't a dangerous situation, remember? This battle was the first time we were actually in any real danger. I'm surprised that we only lost one pair, and even that was at the end. Of course, we had a pretty stupid opponent. He basically told us that we need to find things called... Crests, that's it. even if you're confident in you ability to win, you don't tell your opponents anything."

"I'm serious," Zack stated. "I think Rad and Zerodramon are still alive, and I think we should go looking for them."

"Fine. If you wont to go look for them, I won't stop you. I'm going to search for these Crest things. We need every advantage we can get if we want to have a chance of surviving this. Who's coming with me?"

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]"I agree with Zak," Rena said as Wizardmon floated next to her,"Maybe we should split up and look for Rad and Zero." Everyone turned and looked at Rena. She had her fists clinched and had her head down. Wizardmon looked at Rena and a sad look crossed his face.

"Are you ok Rena," Wizardmon asked as he floated in front of Rena. Rena turned away from Wizardmon and clinched her fists more. Wizardmon floated in front of her again. He took his free hand and lifted her chin up with it. Tears were flowing from Rena's blue eyes. Wizardmon's look of sadness crossed his face again.

"Why are you crying," Siire asked with a grumple. Rena quickly turned toward Siire and dried her tears. Wizardmon floated away from Rena slightly. He glared at Siire. Siire glared right back as Rena started marching toward him. Rena suddenly did a dead stop in front of Siire and slapped him. Everyone gasped as Siire's head turned. Wizardmon quickly floated behind Rena as Aquilamon landed behind Siire. Siire turned back toward Rena as he rubbed the red mark that appeared on his cheek.

"How can you even thing about those stupid Crest things," Rena said with more of an angry tone then sad, "when one of our friends is in major danger. I don't know about you Mr. Selfish, but I'm going to find Rad and Zero. Anyone who's coming with me better start following." Rena started marching father up the montain as Wizardmon started to follow. Everyone looked at each other. They were debating what to do.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Tera nodded as Biyomon flew next to her... Tera walked up next to Siire and turned him towards her... He didnt notice untill it was to late... She pulled back her fist and planted a heavy punch upon his face knocking him to the ground giving him a split lip.

"You are so selfish... You need to just shut up and DIE already.. Want my honest opinion... If he really is dead... THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU!" With that she turned and ran to catch up with rena "Ill help you..."

---------------
ooc: Its about time someone hit and slapped him mwahahah

Takuya... cut it with the "reckless your gonna die stuff" Or ill be forced to kick ya from this rpg... its a downer and downers suck more than anything... Im tired of the pessemistical character who dooms everyone from the get go... lets say your little character wanders off for the crests ALONE and gets an ATTITUDE change shall we.

OOC: Actually, that's exactly what I was planning. And I'm sorry if you don't like Siire's outlook on things, but he's the person who sees the reality of a situation. The odds are that none of them are going to survive (we know that everyone makes it out alive, of course, but the characters don't). Siire isn't one to make things seem better than they are. He says what he thinks, no matter what that is. Of course, that attitude will be a little different when he rejoins the group (remember when Matt went off by himself in Season 1?).

-----------------------------------------

"I think it was Voltaire," Siire said while picking himself up off the ground, "who said, 'I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' The same goes for what you think. It's fine with me if you don't think Rad's dead. I don't agree, but I respect your right to believe that he's still alive. And you have the right to decide that you want to look for him. And I even respect your right to say that I should have died. But I don't agree with you, and I'm not coming with you. The odds are I won't make it longer than a day by myself, but I don't care. I'm going to go look for the Crests. Hopefully I won't die, but I probably will. Honestly, I don't think I'll make it out of this world alive no matter what I do, but that won't stop me from giving it my best shot, and it shouldn't stop any of you, either. Hopefully, I'll see you all again sometime." And with that, he walks off, followed by Hawkmon.

OOC: Sure ya ya personality blah blah blah... No one likes a pessimist and the doom on you attitude makes me want to make him eat a bullet... yes I remember the matt thing but i also remember him turning on his friends as well... Any ways like i said the doom on you personality needs to be toned down... no one likes it? If i was alone in a world like this unsure of what would happen. I would hope for the best and beat the living daylights out of someone talking like Siire is... If i were really in teras shoes i would have beaten him to a pulp just to prove he was right... someone was gonna die... and it was gonna be him for talking like that... just keep that in mind.
-------------

Tera let out a sigh and looked at Rena, "It?s about time someone slapped him..."

"Did you really mean what you said to him..."

Tera looked at Rena, "At this particular point in time yes... Its called blind anger in our family... it shall pass..."

Rena looked worried, "Let us hope it doesn?t pass after it?s to late..."

Tera nodded and everyone looked around...

"Well" Zak says looking around, "If i were a dying big bad guy and i wanted to take someone with me where would i go?"

"He-" Tera stopped herself, "Um... Well look around... He didn?t like light sooo where do you think he would have sent Rad... Somewhere dark..."

Zak pointed to the east, "Looks pretty dark over there..." He was right too... the entire area was always in the middle of a storm... dark clouds covered the unknown area.

"For all we know that cloud could be covering a huge lake of lava..." Rena said looked down that direction.

"Hehe... Yeah but theres only one true way to find that out...." Tera said letting out a sigh, "So lets go..."

"Right" everyone nods in agreement and heads in the opposite direction of Siire.

They made it easy going down the mountain... They had found a river and slid along the slopes by it untill it was safe enough to ride the river like a slide. Though the water was cold it was fun...

"Yeeehaaaw!" Tera shouts splashing into a pool.

"Wow... You enjoyed that." Biyomon laughs

"You bet but now im freezing..." Tera said climbing out of the pool onto a quiet beach.

"Looks like we are half way down this horrible mountain..." Rena said yawning as the moon began to rise.

"I suggest we sleep here for the night..." Biyomon said picking up so nearby wood... "I can get a fire going..." With that Biyomon went on collecting wood, enough to make a fire.

"I wish this had not have happened... Though if given the chance to return home I would refuse."

"What? Why?"

"Well I like it here no matter what is thrown at us... Plus if I dont return with Siire my brother will know something is up... Id rather not face it... I know its cowardly but you dont know my parents like I do..."

"Hmm..." Biyomon said putting the wood in a pile and lighting a small portion of it. "There you all can dry off and be warm! Hmm ill search for berries now."

Tera nodded as Biyomon wandered of to find small bits of food. Everyone else gathered around the fire to stay warm... Tera on the other hand let out a sigh and walked over to a shadey tree and turned her back on the fire and group... She wrapped her arms around her knees and just stared out into the sky... Unsure about whether not to cry or beat something to a pulp. She let out a sigh and let her face rest on her knees... This was gonna be a long night... she could feel it.
-------------
OOC: We will prolly find our crests along the way yes? Or hmm not sure yet... Anyways we are nearby a group of small trees and a bunch of bushes and a pool with a waterfall... The pool is clear and has nothing in it not even fish.. the pool then runs off into another river down the side of the mountain.

Also there is someone watching them from the shadows... just dont reveal who it is quite yet..

"Why can't they understand?" Siire wondered mostly to himself as he and Hawkmon walked down the mountain. "Why don't they get get it? How can they not see the danger in this world?"

"I think they do," Hawkmon said. "They just choose not to focus on the bad, and look at the goos side of things instead."

"Yeah? What good side?"

"Well, Rad and Zerodramon being alive, for example. I think they are, by the way. That flash was the kind that happens with a teleportation."

"You can tell that?"

"Yes. The difference between a teleportation flash and a destroying flash is obvious when you know what to look for."

"So Rad's not dead? Surely Mephismon could have taken him out as a final blow instead of teleporting him somewhere else."

"True," Hawkmon agreed, "but there is both good and evil in this world. Mephismon was evil, so it's quite possible that he was saved by one of the good Digimon."

"I don't like those terms," Siire remarked. "they represent extremes. Surely there's some kind of computer-related terms. This world is full of them."

"What's a computer?" Hawkmon asked.

"A device we have where I come from," Siire explained. "You can do all kinds of stuff with them. Now, if something's on a computer, we say that it's 'digital'. This world is the digital world. On computers, a firewall protects a computer from- of course."

"What?"

"Viruses. A firewall protects a computer from viruses. Viruses basically screw up computers. They can erase stored information called data, they can prevent certain programs-things a computer uses to do something-from working, and they can crash computers, which is the closest computers can get to death. To put what you said about good and evil in computer terms, the evil Digimon would be viruses. That would make the good Digimon antiviruses... vaccines. Any neutral Digimon would probably be data or programs or something. An interesting paralell, and something to think about, but I don't see the relevance."

"Well," Hawkmon explained, "it's like you've said. Every time someone's been in danger, that person's Digimon partner has digivolved. I don't see that as something toying with us like you do. I see that as something protecting us. Now, if we're fighting the-viruses, you called them? Since fighting the viruses, the vaccines would be inclined to help us. I think one of them saved Rad and Zerodramon, and I think that they've been behind the digivolution rescues."

"I think I get it. You're saying that I see manipulators and death where you and the others see protection."

"I don't know about the others, but you're right about you and me," Hawkmon agreed. "you need to lighten up a little. We're not going to die, at least not anytime soon. There isn't any reason for our protection to suddenly dissapear."

"I can see where you're coming from. I guess that's no less likely than what I think. I think I understand why Tera said that stuff, even though I'm still shocked. That's not the kind of stuff you expect your sister to say."

Before long, they came to a river flowing around and down the mountain. "It looks like it circles around and goes down the east side," Hawkmon observed.

"What's that doing there?" Siire asked. He was pointing to a swan-shaped, pedal-driven boat.

"Oh, there's strange things all over. There's this one forest with random signs all over the place, and another with strange poles sticking out of the sand. It's perfectly safe, don't worry."

"Wasn't that strange storm-coveredplace to the east?" Siire asked. When Hawkmon nodded, he continued with his thought. "Somewhere in there would be a good place to hide things you didn't want found. I don't think the viruses want us to find the Crests. It's likely that they're hidden in that area. I say we take the swan boat down the river as far as we can to speed things up, then walk the rest of the way."

Hawkmon agrees, and they use the swan boat. They stop at the top of a waterfall and decide to stop there for the night.

-----------------------------

OOC: There were a few more refrences in that post. Matt used a swan-boat in S1, the signs and the desert with the power poles (Hawkmon doesn't know what kind of poles they are) are also in S1, and the virus-vaccine-data part should be obvious.

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Rena let out sigh and looked at Wizardmon. She raised an eyebrow and nudged him. He opened his red eye and looked at Rena. Rena was tapping her fingers on her leg. Wizardmon opened both eyes and looked at Rena.

"Here's a question," Rena said as she stared at Wizardmon, "Why are you still in your bigger form. And here's another question. Do you know anything about those Crests." Wizardmon started to sweat. He shook his head, which mad his blonde hair swish back and forth. He the stopped and looked at Rena. Rena was still tapping her fingers on her leg. Wizardmon smiled nervously.

"Well....ummm," Wizardmon said as looked toward the sky, "I feel stronger in this form and all I know about the Crests is that you need Tags to recieve them. They're made of stone and requires a Tag's powers to turn portable. Kind of like that thing you have in the sack there." Rena looked down at her laptop and then a sweat drop appeared on the side of her face. She leaned in close to Wizardmon. A sweat drop appeared on the side of Wizardmon's face as he smiled nervously again.

"I think you should turn into DemiDevimon again," Rena said as her eyes narrowed, "Conserve your energy. And besides, you're scaring me. You're acting to wise for me. I like the silly you, not the mister know-it-all you. Oh yes, I have to get this out. YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO FIND THINGS CALLED TAGS ALONG WITH THE CRESTS!?" Wizardmon held onto his hat and nodded. Rena took a deep breath. She went to point at Wizardmon, but something stopped her. She had the odd feeling someone was watching them. She started to look around the trees. What could be out there?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Question Blanko. Can I keep Wizardmon as, well, Wizardmon. You know, kind of like Gatomon. If not, I'll have him De-Digivolve back into DemiDevimon. I love DemiDevimon, I just love how knowlageable and charming Wizardmon is. LOL ^_^; [/COLOR][/I][/B]

Siire walked to the edge by the waterfall and looked over. "Hawkmon, come here."

"What is it?" the Digimon said, coming up beside Siire. Siire pointed. "Looks like a fire," Hawkmon observed. "About the size of the one we had yesterday night." He looked at siire. "Maybe the others are down there."

Siire nodded. "My thoughts exactly." He looks out at the storm-covered area. "Maybe they think Rad's in there somewhere. That's a place I'd expect a creature like Mephistomon to send somebody. They may think Mephistomon's responsible for Rad's dissapearance, unlike you. No matter what, in there's as good a place as any to start looking."

"Should we go down there?" Hawkmon asked. "We're all going to the same place, aren't we?"

"True, but I don't think they're ready to have me back yet. I was pretty nasty to them, Rad in particular. True, my sister wasn't exactly nice to me before we left, and so was Rena, but I guess I deserved it. No, tomorrow I think we'll stick with our origional plan and take the swan-boat downstream for as long as we can before going it on-foot. That is, if we can get the boat down the waterfall. True, we can send it over, but it'd probably be gone by the time we got down."

"Send it over and jump," Hawkmon said after thinking for a moment. "I'll make sure you survive."

"Are you sure you can support my weight without digivolving?" Siire asked.

"No, but I can certainly slow your fall. It should work."

"Sounds like it will to me," Siire agreed. "We'll try it tomorrow morning. For now, let's get some sleep."

ooc: Ill make an exception this time ... Only our partner can do that staying in champion form... IF you wish it so.
-----------

Tera rocked back and forth with her eyes closed the entire time. Biyomon tried to get her attention but failed and finally went back over to the fire where it was warm.

"I cant get her to come over... Shes still wet and its cold... I fear she could get sick." Biyomon says more to herself than anyone else...

Wizardmon looks at her, "Whats wrong with her?"

"Un sure..." Biyomon said... she then turned to Rena, "Hey Rena You want to know about tags? They are just simply little things on chains... They go around your neck... once near a crest your crest as a huge stone turns into a small tiny thing that fits into the tag... From then on you carry it with you... Its to help us Digivolve to the Ultimate level"

"How many 'levels' are there?"

"We actually have 6... Baby or Fresh as some call it. In-Training... Rookie... Champion... Ultimate... and Mega..."

"How do you know so much if you were born at the same time as Wizardmon here..."

"I strangely have a memory of my past life... Most digimon dont remember things after rebirth aside from their partners name and face... Me i remember all of it..."

"Hmm ok" Rena nods.

Tera looked up at the stars and let out a quiet sigh she hoped no one else could hear... She wished she was in her fields again... A friend had once lived in American ad she used to go visit... She missed the fields she used to lay in... She missed those stars... These stars seemed different somehow aside from being digital... They werent as cazlming as the ones in America.

She pulled her hand into her sleeve and squeezed some water out of it... and did the same to the other arm as well. She then got as much water out of her hair as possible... Which was not hard because her hair was shor and dried fast. She shook her head and rested it on her knees again.

[i]Why did I do that... Why? I dont deserve to live now for saying that...[/i] She thought to herself... She wondered if shed ever see him again to apologize.

Meanwhile in the bushes nearby... creeping in the shadows was a being... Its eyes glowed red and it watched the others carefully... Sizing up the power of each digimon nearby... and the weaknesses of the humans themselves. "Soon my children soon..." It then laughed silently to itself as it continued to watch.
--------
ooc: The shadowy thing isnt bad nor good... he is a neutral Digimon (With partner) that just go around doing odd things... Odd jobs for others... They arent on a side. Ill reveal the digimon itself later but the person will take a while... anyways any one ofy ou can have a digimon attack you for now until i say its gonna be in my control again.. I can tell your kinda bored and well honestly i have little time to type battle scenes and descriptions all the time.

Hawkmon and Siire moved out quickly the next morning. Hawkmon's plan to get down the waterfall worked, and the two of them were soon on their way. As they passed by the others, Siire looked and saw tera looking back. [i]She knows it's me,[/i] he thought. [i]You keep doing what you're doing, Tera. We'll meet up again. We're all headed to the same place.[/i]

"Siire, are you sure you're not ready to go back to the others?" Hawkmmon asked after about half an hour.

"After taking some time last night to think about our discusion yesterday, I think I'm ready. The thing is, I still don't think that they're ready to have me back. They don't know that you've explained things to me, and they don't know that I understand why my pessimistic outlook might have caused some probalems. And they don't know about our conclusion about the good & evil thing. No, I'll give them some more time. Plus, I want a little more time away from them myself. It's hard for me to face them after that scene after the battle yesterday."

Hawkmon was about to reply when something hit the swan-boat, flinging Siire and Hawkmon onto the riverbank. They got up and turned to see several Digimon facing them.

Hawkmon identified the igimon. "That's a Kuwagumon, that one's Tyranomon, there's a Monochromon, Meramon, Ogremon, and that ghost one is Bakemon. They're all Champions, which is the level above mine. Ultimates next, then Mega."

"Hello," Siire said to the Digimon. "Is there something you want?"

"We were told that there would be several of you," the Meramon said.

"Let me guess. You're all here to try and get rid of us. One Ultimate didn't work, so now it's a group of Champions. Well, sorry, but the rest of the group isn't here right now. They should be getting here sometime today."

"We'll take care of you first," Meramon told him. Hawkmon immedeatly Digivolved. "Not if I have anything to say about it."

Meramon laughed. "What can you do against six of us?"

"He's right," Siire said. "We can't win."

"So now what?" Aquilamon asked.

"Upstream. Move!"

Siire jumped on Aquilamon's back, and Aquilamon flew upsream as fast as he could until he reached the others. Siire jumped off, trying to do a backflip off of his landing. He ended up coming down on his rear. He stood up. "Hi."

Tear stepped forward. "Siire, I-"

Siire cut her off. "No time." He points downstream, where the six DIgimon can be seen nearing the group. "They were waiting for us downstream. Hawkmon and I ran into them. We saw you earlier-it was us in the swan-boat, as you probably guessed-and I knew that our only hope was to get them up here. We'll talk when the danger has passed. For now, it's go time."

--------------------------------------------------

OOC: Just to make sure that it's clear, Siire hasn't undergone any huge attitude changes. He just understands the problems people have been having with his outlook on things. He still has the same beliefs, but he understands that he shouldn't keep emphasizing the negative side of things, even though he stil tends to believe that things are bad.

[b]Meanwhile...[/b]

Rad walked down a narrow hallway. Upon waking up from what seemed like slumber, he noticed he was wearing some armor; the king a knight or warrior would wear. Also noting it was his only clothing, he didn't bother removing it. He also didn't question the sword or other weapons he was equiped with. There was just a long hallway to wander down. Zerophantmon wasn't even there to accompany him.

It seemed like ages walking down this hallway. The walls were bare aside from various holes and cracks as if the walls would suddenly collapse over him. That was actually a fear he had. "Where am I?" he repeated for the fifteenth time. Good question indeed. It seemed like he was walking nowhere. The only way he could tell he was walking anywhere was from the cracks in the walls. The rest was just black under him and above.

He finally made it to a door where he was greeted by Zerodramon. "Zero!"

"Hewwo, Tad." The digimon stared up with empty eyes. "Let's enter, shall we?"

"Uh, sure, but where's it lead to?"

"Somewhere safe," replied the digimon in a monotonous tone. Rad found it suspicious, but he trusted his digital partner. The two entered. When they did, the door behind disappeared and the room lit up. It was mostly a dark red and taspestries decorated the wall like a large quilt. It was a very curious sight. The large cloths had, what Rad guessed, were digimon sewed onto it. It was all black before him and Zerodramon until one more light lit the stage. The figure before them was still shadowed, but his eyes glowed an evil red, nevertheless.

Suddenly, Rad felt something take over him and he lost all conscious thought. The being had hypnotized him. It spoke. "Rad, you are no longer one of the digidestined. Nor are you, Zerodramon. You are my henchmen. Rad, your name is now Matthia, a powerful Digi Slayer of my army that will save the digital world."

"Yes, master," Rad said in his monotonous way. "What is it you want us to do?"

"You must save the digimon! Stop the digidestined. They are pure evil."

"Of course."

The being then handed Rad--or now known as Matthia--what seemed like a small computer chip. "When the time comes, use that. It'll increase you and your digimon's powerful by great amounts and weaken the opponents around you. Call it a gift."

"Thank you, master."

"Now be gone. Hunt them down and use your tactics. You will be a true hero then."

Matthia unsheathed his sword from it's scabbard at his side and brought the blade up to his face. "Your wish is my command." With that, Matthia and Zero left the room as the dark entity laughed deviously.

--------
OOC: Me like plot twists ;_;

And if you're confused as much as I was when plotting this twist, basically Rad and Zerodramon have been brainwashed by this new evil to destroy the digidestined. Rad thinks he's the great hero Matthia accompanied by his sidekick Zero. "Matthia" is now equiped with awesome armor and weapons from a sword to a rod to even some deadly ninja stars. Let's just keep it gore-proof, though XD

Aquilamon, Wizardmon, Piddomon, Saberdramon, DoruGamon, and Seadramon, who was in the lake, faced off against the enemy Digimon. Bakemon went for DoruGamon, Kuwagumon attacked Seadramon, Tyranomon faced Wizardmon, Monochromon went up against Saberdramon, Meramon went for Piddomon, and Ogremon faced off with Aquilamon.

"We're defeated everyone before you," Aquilamon said, "and those were one-on-one battles. This is six one-on-one fights at once. If you know what's good for you, you should leave."

Ogremon laughed. "It's you who will lose."

"We'll see about that. Blast Rings!"

Ogremon jumped over Aquilamon's attack and landed in a tree. He leaped from it, slammind into Aquilamon, knocking the bird Digimon to the ground. "Pummel Whack!"

Aquilamon took another Pummel Whack, and Ogremon was about to finish him off. Siire grabbed a branch, ran over, and jabbed it into Ogremon's eye. Off balance, Ogremon's attack missed, and Aquilamon was able to get in the air.

"Blast RIngs!" Ogremon, still distracted by Siire's strike, didn't notice the attack until it was too late. Aquilamon followed up with a Grand Horn, slamming Ogremon into a tree. Siire steped forward. "Who sent you?"

"You won't survive the next attack," Ogremon said."

"Who sent you?"

"At least one of you won't make it."

"[i]Who sent you[/i]?"

"It won't matter soon enough."

Siire sighed. "We won't learn anything from him. Aquilamon, finish him off."

Seeing that Saberdramon was doing fine, Tera looked over to where Siire was. Only he wasn't there. A message was scrawled in the dirt. "I'm not ready," she read. She looked downstream, where she could make out something flying away. [i]Siire, I'm sorry.[/i]

Aquilamon landed by the wrecked swan-boat and devolved. "Too bad it was destroyed," Siire said. "I guess we'll just have to walk."

As they starte walking toward the storm-covered area, Hawkmon looked at Siire. "Why didn't you want to stay?"

"It was Ogremon," Siire explained. "You heard him. 'At least one of you won't make it.'"

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well, it got me thinking about Rad. I know what you said about the teleportation flash, but that doesn't mean he's alive. What if Mephismon didn't die? He might have taked Rad and Zerodramon somewhere to finish them off safely."

Hawkmon shook his head. "You're being negative again, Siire."

"Exactly. That's why they didn't want me in the first place. If I go back now, we'll have another fight, and you and I will end up going it alone anyways. t's better for us to just stay by ourselves for a bit longer. Let's try not to get too far ahead, though. I don't want to have to search for them too much when I am ready to go back."

"When will you be ready?"

"I don't know. Probably not until my beliefs are prooven wrong."

"Guardian Tusk!" Monochromon shouted charging Saberdramon who easily avoided it by flying into the air.

"Mach Shadow!" She shouted again knocking her opponent to the ground.

"Volcanic Strike!"

"Nitro Arrow!" Saberdramon yelled this new attack.

She opened her mouth and out of it shot a green arrow of bubbling liquid... It soared over the fireball and splashed onto Monochromon... He then went to shake it off but as soon as he moved it exploded... Monochromon flew into the air with rocks and dust... He slammed into the ground and weakly tried to roll himself back onto his feet.

"Black Saber!" The flying bird took a foot and it looked as if she would be holding something... A black shadowy sword like weapon appeared in her claw and she slammed it down upon the enemy instantly digitizing him.

"Great job!" Tera said glad that no harm came to her friend.

"It was nothing... I had the air advantage... easy to dodge..." Biyomon said almost falling into Tera's arms, "Oh im... just a little tired now..."

Meanwhile in the bushes another pair of eyes began to watch.... "Very Interesting... After getting used to battles that ones digimon figured out different attacks... Perhaps you can do so as well" She shadowy person say to the red glowing eyes.

"Perhaps... Maybe not though... Anyways BD We should depart for now" A scratchy voice behind the red eyes whispers.

"Yes yes... You are correct." With that the two flew away in shadow.

"Did you see that?" Tera said looking off towards the trees, "I thought i saw something move... Hmm Whatever it was its gone now.."

[B][I][COLOR=teal]Rena watched Wizardmon fight with Tyranomon. She hoped he would have enough strength. He did stay in Champion form for a long time. Maybe some words of encouragement would.

"Come on Wizardmon," Rena cheered, "show dino breath here who's boss. You're the ma.......mon. You're the mon!" Wizardmon quickly looked down at Rena and gave her a thumbs up. Rena gave him one right back as he turned back toward Tyranomon.

"FIRE BLAST," Tyranomon yelled as a stream of fire came out of his mouth. Wizardmon quickly dodged and started wagging his finger at Tyranomon. Tyranomon looked at him strangely. Wizardmon suddenly pointed his staff at him. Tyranomon swallowed hard and started to sweat.

"I would think your mother would teach you not to play with fire," Wizardmon said as his staff started to glow a bluish color, "I never really like fire bugs of shall I say fire sures in this case." Rena giggled slightly at Wizardmon's jock, but Tyranomon didn't find it as funny. He started blowing fire at Wizardmon again, but Wizardmon just dodged again. Tyranomon started to get steamed.

"Stopp playing games wizard," Tyranomon said with an angered tone. Wizardmon looked outraged. His staff stared to glow brighter as Tyranomon said that. Wizardmon let out a sigh.

"Actually," Wizardmon said as he aimmed his staff directly at Tyranomon, "the games have just begun. MAGICAL GAME!" Tyranomon stummbled backward as a huge blue ball hit him in the chest. He flew backward into a rocky hill. Rena was amazed by how much power Wizardmon had. She started cheering again.

"You go Wizardmon," Rena cheered as she smiled, "Show that overgrown lizard who's better. Show him that size doesn't matter. Give him all you've got bud!" Wizardmon tipped his hat at Rena and pointed his staff at Tyranomon again. Tyranomon had barely recovered from Wizardmon's last attack. He was still pulling himself out of the hill.

"I always like to end things with a blast," Wizardmon said as his staff glowed yellow, "THUNDER BLASTER!" Tyranomon tried to stummble away from the attack, but it hit him dead on. He then Digitized without any finally words. Rena smiled brightly and ran over to where Wizardmon was decending at. She grabbed him out of midair and hugged him. Wizardmon smileed and tipped his hat,

"You totally rock," Rena said as she looked over at Tera. Wizardmon had the "it was nothing" look on his face as Rena ran over to Tera.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[b]Meanwhile again...[/b]

Matthia stood atop a mountain. He felt a brand new serge go through his body. Naturally, since he believes that he's always been and always will be the warrior Matthia, the feel was nothing special. If only Rad new of his new form, he could feel he was different; Improved in a way. Zerodramon felt the same, but not to great extent. Since he digivolved and Rad did not, Rad had most of his strength at the moment.

He peered around the landscape under his helmet's visor. He sniffed the air like a dog taking a whiff of the evening breeze. "Smell that, Zero?"

"Naturally, Matthia," Zero replied, his voice back from being monotonous. "Digidestined."

"With our speed, we were able to cross the distance to them quickly. They stand no chance." He took out a couple stars to toss into the air. Grinning darkly, he made his way down the mountainside by leaping from cliff to cliff; Zerodramon followed closely behind. "Soon, Zero, we'll be named the greatest heroes and warriors of the digital world. Matthia and Zero. Yes. That sounds good."

Zero stopped at one of the last cliffs. "I feel like having second thoughts on this mission, Matthia." Matthia dropped to the ground near the last cliff. He turned to his partner and smirked.

"Then don't." He took out his sword from its scabbard again. "This'll all be over shortly and you won't have to think about it twice." Matthia turned slightly to the side to stare off in the woods near them. "I can sense them in there. Somewhere--they're there."

Zero dropped back down next to Matthia. "Yes, let's move. I want to finish this as quick as possible. Rapid attack and it's done."

"Right." Matthia turned to the woods. "Move out."

ooc: I will tell you the partner Digimon to this mysterious shadowy person is quite powerfull and stays in champion mode most of the time. Also the persons name wont be revealed... but what they look like will.
-----

Tera blinked at the fights going on around her and sighed, "Talk about Insanity.."

Biyomon looked at her strangly, "What is Insanity?"

"Heh Biyomon in our world we say the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results..."

Biyomon nodded, "Then this group must be insane..."

"Not the group... their boss." Tera smiled.

[center]~~ In a small cave ~~[/center]

A boy that looked in his late teens paced back and forth near a fire. In the shadows two eyes glowed red... It was like his partner wished to be in the shadows for a while.

"BD..."

"Yes?" The human says

"You will dig a hole in the floor doing that..." The scratchy voice seemed to laugh.

"At this rate it would take hundreds of years to do so..."

The scratchy voicegot serious, "BD That was a joke..."

The human stopped an turned to his partner in the shadows, "I figured as much. Now... Shall we help the kids by finding those tags for them? Or shall we just locate them and make it easier for them to find."

The eyes seemed to concider something, "Why not be nice for once and give the tags to them... They can use it.. This world does not deserve to be plunged into darkness."

"But it isnt any of our concern either... But yes we shall help the kids for now..."

The young man pulled out his digivice which looked much older than the digivices the kids carried... He glanced at the digital time and then at the status of his partner, "All clear lets go..."

His digimon appeared from behind the shadows. It was a blue dog like thing... it stood on its hind legs, wore pants, had sharp claws, and was at the rookie form..

"Hehheh" The digimon laughed "Digivolution"

It changed quickly as it has done it many times before. It now stood on all four legs and was black and brown. There were huge spikes on its collar around its neck and its tai lwas short.

"Heh shall we go now?"

"Yes Dobermon... We should."

He got on dobermon's back and they dissapered into the darkness outside.

---------
can you guess the rookie form?

ooc: *COUGH* There is no LOGICAL way he could have known about brasinwashing... unless he was psychic which in the rpg no human is... So could you PLEASE fix that...
------------------------------

BD and Dobermon moved quickly and were soon in a desert area... Dobermon sniffed around and smiled... "I sense .... something"

BD simply nodded and jumped off. He walked into a small area that looked like ruins... Some stones looked pretty neat and other destroyed. He found one stone that looked like a small wing... and realized it suddenly as a crest...

"Heh I found a crest... But who it belongs to is a myster... THey need the tags first anyways..."

"I know BD... and I smell them nearby.."

"Good than you can dig."

-----------
ooc: i apologise for the small post but i am really sick and computer time makes it worse so i must leave

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]OOC: I know the Rookie form. It's Strabimon, right? LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rena looked around with Wizardmon in her arms. Wizardmon looked around as well. A cold chill went up Rena's spine, but she didn't really notice. She decided to take a walk. She started heading into the forest.

"I'm taking a walk Tera," Rena said as she almost disappeared into the trees, "If you need me, just scream." Wizardmon shook his head at his partner's words. He then wiggled out of Rena's arms and started floating next to her.

"Are you looking for something," Wizardmon asked as he crossed his arms. Rena looked over at Wizard and went to say something about him not being DemiDevimon, but she just shook her head instead.

"Not really," Rena said calmly, "but it would be nice if I found the Tags or something." Wizardmon nodded his head in agreement. He knew that would be nice for everyone. The Crests must of had something to do with the Digimon's Digievolution. Wizardmon started thinking.

A little later, Rena and Wizardmon were passing through a really wonderful area. Rena let out a sigh. She loved the peace and quiet. Something suddenly caught her eye. She started walking toward a stone piller that had vines wrapped around it. It was hard to see, but Rena could make out a rectanglaur shape with a eye design in it. Rena turned toward Wizardmon.

"You think this could be a crest," Rena asked with a smile. Wizardmon shrugged his shoulders. He really wasn't sure and he didn't want to get Rena's hope up. Rena let out a sigh, but something moving in the trees made her jump. She turned around as Wizardmon floated in front of her in a fighting stance.

"Who's there," Wizardmon asked as his eyes shifted across the trees. He didn't get an answer. Rena was getting a little scared. she started wondering what was out there.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

OOC: Besides, Takuya, if Matthia had the ability to sense the digidestined, he wouldn't just run past Siire without noticing him and stopping to attack ^_^
--------
A shadow swept across the trees and Rena looked up at the sight of it. "I really think there's something out there, Wizardmon." He took a step back. Wizardmon floated in front of her.

"Stand back. It may be dangerous." Rena squeaked behind Wizardmon. Suddenly, the figure appeared again in dark shadows above, then dropped to the ground before Rena. It was Rad--or also known as Matthia--in his armor, weapons sheathed.

"Rad! You're safe!" He stopped while walking towards him to peer at his outfit. "Whatare you wearing?" She giggled. Before Rad spoke, Zerodramon waltzed through the bushes, a gleam in his lizard eyes.

"And Zerodramon!" Wizardmon beamed. "At least you look normal."

"Where have you two been?" Rena asked curiously.

"We've been," he paused. "Delayed."

Rena arched an eyebrow as Matthia walked past her to look around. She didn't bother asking anything more. Matthia grinned darkly as he saw the other digidestined nearby. "Perfect."

[i]We will strike in good time, Zero[/i], Matthia told Zero through his mind, another perk of being under dark control.

[i]But we don't want to delay their doom for too long, Matthia. The master wants it done.[/i]

[i]Of course. The digidestined will have their just desserts.[/i] Matthia laughed deviously to himself and walked down the small hill towards the others.

OOC: The brainwashing thing was a guess. And DW, I can think of a perfectly good reason why he wouldn't stop: stronger sense from the group. Oh, and I did delete the post.

---------------------------------------

Siire and Hawkmon walked downstream. It wasn't long before a group of Insect Digmon showed up. Hawkmon identified the Digimon as Kuwagumon, Kabuterimon, Searchmon, two Roachmon, a Dokugumon, and a Yanmamon.

"Let me guess," Siire said. "You thought they're be a group of us, and you're here to to try and get rid of us."

"Correct," the Searchmon replied.

"Well, Hawkmon and I left the others. They're not coming this way. I'm willing to get them here if you're willing to let me and Hawkomn live."

"What assurance do we have that you'll do what you say?" Searchmon asked.

"What insurance do we have that you won't attack us once you're done with the others?" Siire countered. "I can't trust you, and you can't trust me. That's why we can trust each other."

The Searchmon was confused. "Trust because we can't?"

"Exactly. None of us are trustworthy. But untrustworthy types have to play by the rules, or else everyone'll be after them."

"Um... makes sense. Agreed. You have exactly 24 hours to get them here, or the deal's off."

"Got it. Come on, Hawkmon." The two of them turned around and started back upstream.

"That was clever," Hawkmon said as soon as they were out of sight of the Digimon.

Siire laughed. "Not really. I read it in a book. Similar problem, exact same solution. Honestly, I didn't think it would work, but it was worth a try."

"So what are we doing?" Hawkmon asked.

"We're going back to the others. We'll bring them to those Digimon like I said, but we'll be fighting against them. They won't expect that."

When Siire and Hawkmon see Rad in the armor, Hawkmon pulls Rad into a pile of bushes.

"See that?" the Digimon asked, whispering. "Is it just me, or is that Rad?"

"Zerodramon's there, so I'd say yes," Siire whispered back. "What's he doing, and why's he wearing that armor?" Siire was about to get up, but Hawkmon held him down. "No, Siire," he whispered. "Let's see what's going on first."

----------------------------------------

OOC: Again, Rad/Matthia wouldn't notice Siire, even if he can sense the digidestined. He's with the main group, and with them so close, he wouldn't really be able to sense Siire too well.