OtakuBoards

Demonic Damnation

Kayin Cloud

"These people we found...so unorthodox...How are we supposed to form a group if we can't even settle a battle? I'm sick of this nonsense!" Kayin yelled. A storm cloud gathered in the sky above.

"What is going on? Kayin are you doing this?" Tanji asked. Everyone stopped fighting and looked up to see the storm cloud quickly condensing.

"I'm ending this now!" Kayin yelled lightning bolts came from the cloud and struck down all the demons but Rue.

OOC:Sorry so short gotta go to class!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rue rises into the air, seemingly unharmed. The wounds had already closed withing seconds. Rue stares emptilly at Karanlik, eyeing him. "You are foolish......only one of my kind can kill me........ and even then, only my creator can." Rue stares at the sky. "And i killed him......"

"Bastard!" Karanlik shouts, sending white hot bursts of flame at him. "Taste your own powers!"

The fires do not burn Rue, but only force him back. "Stop. I ask you to stop....."

"Fine." Karanlik spits.

Rue begins to advance on Cur. [I]"why did you let him beat me?"[/I] Rue's voice is suddenlyt like that of a sad, lonely boy, a definite teenager, but still sad and like that of a scared child.

cur's eyes open wide. "Stop it....... " he whispers.

[I]why did you let him do that to me? Tell me! Don't you love me?"[/I]

"STOP IT! STOP IT!!!!! STOP USING HIS VOICE LIKE THAT!"

Rue stops,tears flowing down. "You are a fool.......Cur."

Rue picks Cur up by the throat, and tosses him away. "I thought you were my protector....." The tears stop, and his voice changes to that of the monster called Rue.

Kayin watched with curiousity. "Rue, who's voice did you immitate?"

"I immitated no one. I used my voice....or at least, that of the shell."

Cur is angry, and he starts to wail on Rue. "DON'T CALL HIM THAT! hE'S STILL MY ZEKE! DON'T EVER CALL HIM JUST A SHELL!"

"Back off, Cur," Karanlik said.

Cur looked at him angrily. "I thought you wanted Rue dead."

Karanlik nodded. "I do, and I think that there's a way to do so, no matter what Rue says. But until we know how to, we'll have to put up with him. We'll have to take some precautions, though."

Karanlik turned to face Rue. "Rue, you will not harm anyone in this group. 'This group' means me, Cur, Kayin, Sara, and Tanji. If you are intending to harm anyone in this group, you will find yourself unable to move or use any of your powers until the person you were intending to harm says that you can. If you intend to harm any other human not serving the demons, the same thing will happen. In that case, you will be unable to move or use any of your powers until someone in this group says that you can. The same holds tru if you are going to damage anything not being used by the demons."

Satisfied, he turns to Cur. "That should hold him until we can kill him, right?"

"If you ask me it will work...Sara do you think that we should recuit these ones into our faction?" Kayin looked to Sara.

"Only if they wish to. I'm asking you all...please help us in our fight to restore peace into our society." Sara pleaded to the three new acquaintances.

"I suppose that was the purpose of our meeting, wasn't it?" Karanlik asked.

"Yes, it was. Does that mean you will join us?" Kayin replied.

"Please do...all of you..." Tanji added.

"Yes, I will." Karanlik responded.

"Of course." Cur replied.

"I guess I have no choice but to help you..." Rue retorted.

"Thank you all. But now, we need to find the others we located..." Kayin stated. "Let's move."

OOC: Yeah...sorry for not posting in the longest, had a lot to do with homework and all plus I got a little lost but I think I'm on the right track for now :D

Jim and Rio waited there inside the earth sphere Jim made to hide themselves from the demond that was persuing them. After a couple of hours he gave up and went back towards the village to meet up with his pack and leave, the village had not been completely destroyed, but was a big mess at the moment. Both came out of the sphere a little nervious, but then realized it was safe from here.

"Wow, that one was persistant" Jim stated as he stretched out tring to undo the cramps he had. Rio had done the same, afterwards they decided to go visit the now deserted village to see the damage. It was kinda hard for them to bear....human bodies were everywhee and blood was spilt on the ground and on the walls a bit. The survivors had left to another area which they should be safe for now, Jim and Rio looked for some food in a near by Bar. They had gotten some drinks from behind the counter and some meat that was already cooked in a brothish form, beef-stew.

"So what brings you here Rio" Jim ased

"Oh just treveling here and there until I came here, wasn't expecting the village to be overrunned by demonds" She replied taking a sip of her drink. Before they could continue their coversation they hear a couple of footsteps outside the bar, they either thought it was some survivors or more demonds. In any came if it was the demonds they wouldn't be able to handle all of them at once, Jim's eyes grew bright-white again to use his powers over the earth to fight. Slowly they waited until they could see the figures in the sunshine.

"Time for Demon Hunting 101," Karanlik said as the group followed Tanji to whereever they were going. "You need to know everything you can about the demons. I already know much of what there is to know, so listen up. Me telling you is much easier then you finding out the hard way.

"Demons are virtually invulnerable to most weapons. There are only two points where they are vulnerable: the eyes and the mouth. The mouth is the best place to aim for. Thrust your weapon into a demon's open mouth, and you'll do some serious damage. You might even kill it that way. The eyes aren't as likely to result in death, but a blind demon isn't much of a threat. Of course, we all have oter ways of killing them, except for possibly Cur here. Our powers are very effective.

"Cur, I don't know how good you are with a sword or related weapon, but if you aren't good, then don't bother using one. Guns are hard to use, because you have to be a really good shot to hit one in the eyes or mouth, and again, those are the only vulnerable spots. Explosives are a much better option. Hit the demon anywhere, and you're likly to do some damage. A head shot with an expolsive weapon or even just a bazooka may be enough to kill one.

"Some humans are aiding what they see as an unstopable force. They are never on the front lines, because they die just as easily as any other human. They tend to be put on scouting missions or used as prison guards. A human working for the demons will have a red circle on his or her left leg. This is so the demons can tell who's working for them and who isn't. These humans are enemies, and should be treated as such. Any questions?"

Rue walks behind them, watching their every move. He did not trust them, and Cur still hated him, which was logical.

Cur stops, he's trembling. Rue watches his closely, and sees Cur's tears. Rue is facinated, there is no reason for him to cry.

"Cur......why do you shed tears?"

"It's your fault....... It's his fault."

"I do not understand."

"No, you wouldn't. You're not big on human emotions."

"Humanity is pathetic. They kill without reason, and even then, when they do, it is only for selfish gain or because they were ordered to."

Cur begins to sob. "I ......can't hate you... I want to hate you......I want to tear you apart, but i know i never could. I'm not strong enough........."

"There is no mortal alive who could harm me."

"And Zeke? How do you feel about him?'

"The shell? Why do you ask such questions? I do not understand your sentimentality........"

" I miss him...... I want him back....."

"He is no longer here."

"I know..."

"He is in peices........."

"You sound like he is unable to reform......"

Rue is feeling strnge things, but it is immposible to tell.

"You confuse me."

Cur laughs, and it is filled with sorrow." You're right, i do confuse people."

Rue's eyes narrow. "You are alone....... but not alone. You have that stone... I am forever bound to you."

"I know........"

OOC: Mage15, I just noticed that you mentioned the sun in your most recent post. It's currently evening, and the sun just set. Oh, and in your sigh-up post, you put Kilik Zenegati as your character's name, but everywhere esle you've called him Jim. I'm assuming that you want Jim to be his name, so I'll go with that.

--------------------------------------------

"They're coming," Tanji said. "There are two of them, Jim and Ryo."

"I'll go meet them," karanlik said. He faded into invisibility, startling everyone.

"What the-?" Kayin exclaimed.

"I can hide myself from view, but only when it's dark," Karanlik explained, still unseeable. "This way, they won't know that I'm coming. Rue, until I say otherwise, they count as part of 'this group' for my previous instructions."

Karanlik walked ahead, stoping in front of Ryo and Jim. He faded into view, taking the two of them by surprise. "My name is Karanlik," he said after making sure that there were no red marks on their legs. "My companions and I are wondering if you will join us. We are forming a group to resist the demons, and one of our members has identified you two as possessing powers similar to ours. Your aid would be most welcome. If you are willing, follow me, and I will take you to the others."

Rue is quiet, listening to the sounds of the night. He hears faint footsteps, voices.

"Cur, we have company. Lord Amboshi's men have caught up to us."

"you..... Never mind. "

Rue stands. "please, can i play with them? I want to have some fun.....If i do not deal with them, then who will?"

"fine, have your fun."

Rue floats itno the air, his mesh/leather/seethrough bondage/ looking outfit dissappears, as hius boy emits a soft light. Rue touches the ground again, and he wears a typical japanese schol uniform, or so it seems. Typical high school students don't carry backpacks full of hand grnades and semi automatics.

"I will have my fun, useing this form..."

Cur looks away, unable to stand the sight of Zeke Mukamura. Rue had taken his looks and alterd them to how he used to look, but his eyes were still that same eerie blue with a cat's pupils.

The sight would have been funny, had Cur not known who was really in that body.

"you have to use that form?" Cur demands, unable to say the words to make him change back.

"It will be a surprise."

Rue looks up into the sky.

"I shall return shortly."

"I'll come," Ryo agreed.

"Me, too," Jim said.

"Good," Karanlik replied. "Follow me." He led Ryo and Jim back to the others and introduced everyone. "Where's Rue?" he asked Cur.

"He's dealing with pursuers."

"Who's Rue?" Jim asked.

"Rue is the most dangerous being you'll ever meet," Karanlik said. "He could kill you without any trouble, but I have instructed him not to. If he is intending to, he will freeze in place and be unable to act until you tell him he can again. The same goes for you, Ryo. Cur, you have any extra crystal pieces?"

Cur snorts."If i did, i'd have given them to those two already."

Rue meanwhile, is having his fun. The others can hear him playing with his guns, and then the explosions of the grenades.

Rue emerges a few minutes later, covered in black blood, as well as red. He has a scaly arm in one hand, and he rips bites off of it with his rather sharp teeth. The sight is frightening, and even karanlik is hesitant to apprach him.

Cur pities the demons who had to fight Rue. Their deaths weren't pleasant..........

Rue seeing eeveryone staring, smiles, showing of red-stained human-like teeth. "Wanna bite?" he asks, knowing the sight of the mangled arm was revolting and disgusting. Yet, there is nothing other than the intent to disgust others in his smile, he does it only to amuse himself.

Cur sighs, and scolds Rue. "How many times do have to tell you? Don't play with your food!"

Cur can look at Rue now, because it is more obvious that this being is no longer human. But, it is still heartbreaking to him that Zeke's body was used like this.

Rue smiles again, and tosses the arm away, and notices the newcomers. He stalkjs up to them, and they seem frozen in fear, for they do not move, even when Rue touches them.

"They are powerful............" he remarks, eventually backing off. His blood stained clothes vanish, and he turns. "I will bathe over there, i must be clean. I think those demons won't bother us......."
.............................LATER........................................

A pleasant noise comes over the clearing where the group was staying for the night, and Karanlik goes to investigate.

Rue is the one singing. There is nothing to sugest an ulterior motive, but karanlik kind of likes his voice, even if it belonged to a devil.

"You sing nicely."

"But that doesn't change who and what you are," Karanlik continued. "It doesn't matter what you sound like."

"What happened?" Rue asked. "Why did you attack me? I was following your instrctions."

"The demons were going to destroy the city. We were supposed to stop them, not do it for them. I told you to protect the humans."

"There were no humans in the city when I destroyed it. Much easier than hunting down every demon within it."

"Protecting them includes protecting their belongings. Almost everyone survived, but there is no reason for it. None of them have anything left. You will never understand what that means."

"There is no reason I shouldn't have done what I did."

"That's not true. I would kill you if I could."

"No one can kill me. The only one who could is no more."

Karanlik laughed. "Every living thing can be killed, even you, no matter what you think." He walked back to the group, ordering Rue to follow. He ordered Rue to stand guard as everyone else slept.

Rue watched as the others slept, he did not need sleep. He was now wearing a skintight mech and leather number, making his delicate features seem fragile.

But, he leaps into a tree, looking down. Karanlik tosses and turns in his sleep. Something bothers him, And eventuallyu he sits up.

"Rue, come here."

"what? I am right here."

"Some thing bothers me. Why............ wht did you come into being again? That body was not yours........ it belonged to Zeke Mukamura......."

"the father."

Karanlik eyes Rue quizzically. "I don't understand."

"The father of the shell, the father of the peron i now possess......"

Karanlik can't hide his surprise. "What kind of person would do that to his own son???"

"It does not matter. The past is the past, you can't change it."

Something about Rue's voice makes Karanlik pity Rue, unable to die, unable to pass as a normal being.

"Death comes to everyone, like you said. I was killed, murdered, but i know not by who nor how."

Rue begins to sing again, the same song as before. Karanlik once again notices how beautiful it sounds.

"you .... like that song?"

"It is strange, i feel this song brings me some small comfort, peace of mind. But, it is not from my memory..........Strange, is it not?""

Karanlik lays back down. to ponder the mystery that was Rue. "Yes, it is."

"Dawn approaches," Karanlik noted. "We should wake the others."

Once everyone is awake, they start thinking about what to do next. "I know where several demon strongholds are," Karanlik said, "but there's no way I could attack any of them on my own. But as a group, we might stand a chance."

"I could easily destroy them by myself," Rue said. "No help is needed."

"Don't be so sure about that," Karanlik said.

"And why not?"

"The demons come from a different dimension, for lack of a better term," Karanlik explained. "There are only certain locations where portals from there to our world are formed. These portals are always inside demon strongholds.

"The portals seem to partially destabilize the area surrounding them on both sides, which has the effect of bringing a little of their world through. One effect of this is a dampening effect in nearby areas. Wide-range abilities simply don't work. for example, Kayin wouldn't be able to do a big lightning strike like he's done a couple times. Rue, that thing you did do destroy the city wouldn't do anything in an affected area. Fortunately, everything else stil works, and it's possible to take out a few targets at a time.

"Oh, and as for you, rue, i've seen possessions before. You're a bit different, but you funtion under the same rules, right down to an object that gives one cotrol over you. In affected areas, you will be weakened greatly, although you will still be more powerful than any of us. in addition to the lack of wide-range capability, you will probably be unable to do your teleportation trick, and several other abilities will be weakened. you'll still be able to take out demons easily, but you'll have to be careful, because there will be tons of them, and in dampened areas, if the other possesions I've seen are any indication, you can die.

"But before we go in to one of the strongholds, we need to take care of some other things. Rue, I have a couple things for you to do. First, find some food for us. Do whatever you need to, except those things that I have instructed you not to. After you do that, get an effective weapon for Cur, preferably an explosive weapon, although a bazooka is good, too."

After dealing with Rue's inevitable objections to his instructions, Karanlik turns to the others. "Now, should we attack a demon stronghold, or not? And if not, then what should we do?"

Cur smiles,knowingt hat the assumtions that he was a normal human are wrong.

"Cur, will you show them?"Rue asks,inthemoodfor amusement. He could not die,hewasdifferentthananyotherpossesion,such as the host's body was no longer houseingthe soul Of Zeke. The body was his now,But he was not offended.

"You mean???????"Cur looks around, everyone stres at him.

"alright....." Cur holds up his arm, showing them the flesh. A blade pops out,searing it. "I'm no human........ nor am i a demon...... I am an artificial lifeform. I'm you ould a robot.......... but I'm not just a robot.......... I'm able to impregnate women, if they were my prefered choice."

Karanlik smiles. "Yeah, i could tell. You're different from any human, i'll give you that."

Rue smiles. "I'm a nice guy. I don't hide things. AndKaranlik, You're wrong. I was incarnated within this flesh. the soul of zeke mukamura was destryed, not with held."

"How does that make me wrong?" Karanlik asked. "I never said that Zeke was still intact mentally. Like I said, I've seen other possessions. I've seen a possessing creature leave a body. There was nothing left in that body. It was just an empty shell. I have no reason to believe that the other possessions were any different.

"And even if there's something else that makes you different from other possesions, you will still be able to die in an affected area. Everything can die in affected areas. That much has been carried over. I've seen beings get shot multiple times and survive unharmed, but they were killed quickly in affected areas. It doesn't matter what you think, Rue. You will be able to die in there."

------------------------------------

OOC: I will stop posting in this RPG if the demons can't kill Rue. And i'm not kidding.

"You are wrong, I am unable to die. As for my posession, I only use that term for lack of something more precise. This is no possession. This body is mine, I am now its soul. There is nothing left of Zeke Mukamura, mentall or spiritually. I was reborn into this body, don't you understand that? When i was placed in this body, the soul that inhabited it was destroyed, there is nothing left of him."

Karanlik shrugs, he doesn't want to argue, that would be unwise, considering who and what Rue was.

"Fine, what ever. Go get some food."

Rue withdraws.. "Yes, master." Rue disappears, entering the dimensional rift he created, and it closes behind him.

Cur looks away. "You ....... he called you master?"

"Yeah....... i don't know why......."

Cur's arm returns to normal, but thin, wire-like strands of metal protrude from his fingertips.

"what are those, and for that matter, what are you?"

"I'm a bio-android, made by colaborating forces, demons and humans.......I'm illeagal, by the way. If humans....... or demons, for that matter, find me, they'll destroy me."

"you act like anyother human."

"I'm programed to be just like one," Cur looks into Karanlik's eyes. "And I don't even know that that means....."

Rue enters back into the picture, holding fish and bread in a basket. In the other hand, he holds two bottles of wine.

"I......... brought food." Rue looks at it, and sets it down, before grabbing a fish and disappearing into a nearby tree, to eat alone.

OOC: I mean it. I will leave this RPG if the demons can't kill Rue. It won't be much fun for me if they can't, so I'll have no problem leaving.

----------------------------------------

Karanlik shook his head. "He just doesn't get it, does he?"

"What doesn't he get?" Kayin asked.

"That he will be able to die in affected areas. I suspect that he can be killed in our world even if he won't admit it, but I know that he can be killed in affected areas. Anything can be killed in affected areas, even possessors like him."

"He's not like other possessors," Cur said.

"like him, I use the term because there isn't a better one," Karanlik explained. "I keep telling him that I've seen others like him, but he won't listen. He will be able to die in affected ares, Cur. The ones like him did, and they were like him, and not true possessions. They died in affected areas, and Rue will be able to be killed in them, too."

o.o.c they must be able to kill souls, not just bodies. that was what i was getting at. plus, i like to argue. ;)

Rue looked down at the pathestic mortals, they weren't understanding, he couldn't be killed physically, only a demon with the powers to kill souls could destroy him. And there were no demons like that.

But this concept disturbs Rue, it is as if there are many forces against him.

Rue disappears, having eaten his fish.He walks along the sea shore. It's very beautiful, even Rue likes it.

A shiny object hidden away catches Rue's eye. It is a necklace, and it's very frgile, and though he had never noticed it before, it encircled his throat. It dangled, and shimmered, with a light that wasn't normal. And then, it disapeared.........

"What......." Rue loses interest, it was unimportant,

okayt, the necklace shown with the light of love........ cur's love for zeke

"I think I understand. I know that humans and demons alike look for immortality but no one wants to admit that immortality is like a fairy tale. It just isn't possible. I suppose that Rue was somehow encarnated into that human body rather than possessing it." Kayin replied.

"You could be right, but let's not get to into this." Karanlik answered.

"Right. I suggest we discuss these portals you know of and how we will most likely be effected. You said I won't be able to summon lightning in that mass of power. Will our physical abilities be lowered?" Kayin asked starting on his fish.

"It's hard to say..." Karanlik began.

"It's hard to say, because I haven't seen you in action physically," Karanlik said.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Kayin asked.

"Because I don't know how much of what you can do physically you could do without aid. Physically, you'll be as you would without any powers. Rue is the perfect example. His abilities make him stronger physically. That won't be true in an affected area."

"All right," Tanji said. "Basically, you're saying that in affected areas, we won't be able to do anything that has a wide-range effect or do anything to augment ourselves physically."

"That's right," Karanlik confirmed. "Cur, that won't apply to any physical upgrades you have, because with you, it's because you're a cyborg that you'll have increased strength and whatnot.

"One more thing. I know that Rue will never believe this, but he can die in affected areas. Even if the demons can't kill him even in there-which they can-there are beings called Grashtransdromen in there. The singular form of the word is Grashtransdrome, by the way."

"What does that mean?" Ryo asked.

"Grashtrandrome is one of the few words in the demons' language that I actually know the meaning of," Karanlik replied. "The translation comes out as 'soul-killer'. See, the demons have discovered that even when one is dead, the essense of one's self, the soul, survives. If you're killed by a Grashtrandrome, your soul is destroyed as well. Grashtrandromen can only exist in the demons' universe, or in affected areas. If we attack a demon stronghold, we'll be sure to encounter some. They are extremly dangerous. In fact, I only know of one on the demons' side that's more dangerous, although I'm sure the Overlord-I don't know what the demons call their leader, so I call him/her the Overlord-can take him easily."

"Who?" Jim asked.

"A man named Erston," Karanlik said. "He's my equal in combat, and the only normal human who has ever killed a demon in close-range combat. He's also my brother."

OOC: Sorry for not posting in the longest, I've gottena bit confused and decided not to post for a whil. I'll try to pick up, notify me if anything is wrong please. ~Thanks

IC:

Jim was very amazed at hat he was lerning about demons, he's never really gave it a tought to learn about their life since he was born to fight and hate them, even at a young age. Everyone was either standing or siting next to the campfire, everyone was doing something different than the other person. Jim continued to listen as Karanlik explained more about physical areas getting hurt and physical upgrades for demons. He was also surprised that Karnanlik's brother killed a demon in close-combat....that had to be a hard thing to do.

"So...are there any of those Grashtrandrome left?" Jim asked as he was curled into a ball listening to every word and phrase, he was a bit scared at the thought that something could kill/destroy a demons soul. He was thinking if there's something like that for demons, there might be a same creature that might affect humans....but later Jim realized it must not be true.

"No, no Grashtrandrome have been seen in many years, and there is doubt that there will be any in the near future. Do not worry about it too much" Karanlik stated as he yawned, it was getting late afterall and Jim's body urged him to go to sleep. It looked like everyone was about to do the same once they had eaten, some still decided to stay up more. Th clouds had gotten real dark blue, and raindrops started to fall upon them. It only took seconds to douse the fire they had made, once it was out the area became pitch black, Jim started to get a bit nervious and scared.....he wasn't use to the dark at all.

*Well, hope that's alrght*

Cur snorts. "I'm no cyborg...." he says quietly.

"hm? Tanji looks at him. "What, you're a robot????"

"Yes. I was designed to be as human as possibl;e, by a team of both demons and humans. I was designed to be ther perfect weapon, able to assimilate into society and pose as a human, to be a human. I'm no human. I am advanced beyond the humanoid sex toys you see everywhere. Exept for a few functions, I'm able to simulate every aspect of a human male........and I do mean every aspect."

Tanji eyes him closely. "Prove it. You're a machine, and you expect me to beleive you can do all that? All male robots don't have genitals. Prove to me that you do."

Cur blushes, and looks away. "I don't like women, so I don't want to show you."

Cur drops his pants, proving he was everything he said,(or disproved, whichever) and then he hurredly hiked them up. Tanji's face had reddened when she saw him half naked.

Rue walks into the picture, the necklace had appeared again. Cur angers, but says noithing. The necklace shimmers, and for a moment, Zeke's pale figure stands there.

But, Cur dismisses it as an illusuion, a longing to have his Warm Zeke touch him once more.

Karanlik ignored Cur, instead thinking about Jim. [i]He's too frightened. He scares too easily. He won't be reliable in a battle situation. He would probably have refused to come with us if I had told him the truth, that Grashtrandromen do stil exist in the same numbers that they always have. There are some at every demon stronghold, and we will have to fight them.[/i]

He looked at the group. [i]Jim scares too easily, and won't be reliable in battle. Ryo I'm not sure about. Kayin, Sara, and Tanji are quite capable, and I've seen them in battle. Rue has to do what I tell him to, but he's too cocky and will undoubtably underestimate the Grashtrandromen. Cur will probably be fine, but I don't know if he has any effective way to kill the demons.[/i]

"Cur, what kind of weapons do you have?" Karanlik asked. "If you don't have something that works well on demons, then we need to get you something before we attack a demon stronghold. So, do you have anything that would work?"

Cur smiles. "I am a weapon."

"Well, what do you have?"

Cur's eyes open wide, flashing blue, green, then yellow, before they stop glowing. His left arm reveals a tri-laser cannon, a blaster gun, and his hand reveals those weird wires. His right arm emits blades, popping out of his elbow, palm, and his forearm. The forearm blades whirls at a rapid pace, and Cur smiles. "Is this good enough??? I'm more than a good shot."

"Show me what those finger tips can do."

Cur walks up to a near by tree, and in one smooth motion, he swipes it clean in two. "They're made of a demon's flesh, i was constructed from demon parts and machine parts...... i'm organic..... but i'm one tough sone of a *****...."

Rue watches with amusement. He stares at Cur, wondering why he had ever had sex with the body he now had. There were fraagments, memories in the electro magnetism that had been created when he took this body. He could recall eack and every memory of Zeke Mukamura, including the passions he undertook.

Rue jumps down, and stares at Cur. "You mated with this body... you drove him wold with passion, something i will never understand. Your foolish sentimentality won't let you leave me."

"Your point?"

"Why?"

Cur is silent, and Rue figures it out. "it is.... because I look like him."

Cur looks away, and moves behind tanji. "You can remember those things, but you don't understand them. "I wouldn't try to, either."

Cur's words bring painful memories of Zeke, the boy who was no longer even in existence, his soul destroyed. Tears poured from his eyes, and he looks up to see Rue, stareing as if mezmorized.

"what are you doing? Why are you leaking?" This makes Cur burst into laughter. "LEAKING?????" He throws himself into hysterical laughter, and Rue is just confused even more. But, then, Cur breaks down again, making Rue question that which was a human's sanity....