OtakuBoards

Wolf's Rain

Dagger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've recently started watching Wolf's Rain and I must say I love it so far. I'm only up to ep8 but I must say it's amazing. so far my favourite Character would have to be Kiba but I have some admiration for the way Tsume thinks. I was hooked after 2 eps but it took me almost a month to get eps 3 - 26 and now slowly working my way through.

Guest Stafal-chan
wow there's really only 30 episodes?? hmm... buying all those DVD's has to suck.. that's alota money...i'm glad adultswim aired it b/c i probably never would have seen it if they hadn'tb/c there's noway i could spend money on buying all of those seasons...comic books are too expensive as well...:animesmil (hee hee i'm such a cheap ***** although i suppose that's really not something to be proud of...)

[QUOTE=Ramen_Mido]^^Just to save you some stress bro but there are 30 episodes. So you have one more DVD to buy. The final 4 episodes are fantastic.

If you already know then im sorry for wasting your time.Im glad your enjoying the series.[/QUOTE]

The final four episodes would be the OAV though. acording to the site below the main series has 26 episodes and the OAV has 4.

[url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1806[/url]

[QUOTE=Meggido]The final four episodes would be the OAV though. acording to the site below the main series has 26 episodes and the OAV has 4.

[url]http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=1806[/url][/QUOTE]
Well... the OVA is completely contiguous with the series. For practical purposes, it's easier to just treat it as "the final four episodes" and leave it at that.

~Dagger~

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Ramen_Mido]Yes what Dagger said.

The TV ending sucked . Definelty get the 4 OVAs they are the best episodes in the series.[/QUOTE]

wait the TV ending was different???seriously....that sucks...i onlyl saw the tv ending....what's the 4 OAVs???

[quote name='Stafal-chan']wait the TV ending was different???seriously....that sucks...i onlyl saw the tv ending....what's the 4 OAVs???[/quote]
I think you're getting confused.

The OVAs aired on Adult Swim, along with the rest of the series. The so-called TV ending wasn't meant to be a true ending in the first place--it just kind of stops, basically. Episode 26 was the last episode to actually air on television in Japan, but the four OVA episodes (27 through 30), which were direct-to-video in Japan, were in fact shown on AS. If you watched it there, you shouldn't have missed them. If you were buying the DVDs, those episodes are found on volume 7, as was mentioned a little further up in the thread.

~Dagger~

• 3 weeks later...
[color=dodgerblue]I just finished watching the whole series a few days ago myself, and totally loved every second of it (well, I had to cherish every second because it was so short, lol). I got to see all 30 episodes, though I was still a little disappointed, and yet I was totally thrilled at the same time. I guess when something good comes to an end you always get a bit disappointed, lol. Anyhow, my favourite character would be Tsume, then Toboe, lol. Then perhaps Hige, Blue and Kiba. I'm not too keen on anyone else, though (oh yeah, Darcia's not too bad when he's [spoiler]not being psycho and killing everybody[/spoiler] XD)[/color]

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE]
I think you're getting confused.

The OVAs aired on Adult Swim, along with the rest of the series. The so-called TV ending wasn't meant to be a true ending in the first place--it just kind of stops, basically. Episode 26 was the last episode to actually air on television in Japan, but the four OVA episodes (27 through 30), which were direct-to-video in Japan, were in fact shown on AS. If you watched it there, you shouldn't have missed them. If you were buying the DVDs, those episodes are found on volume 7, as was mentioned a little further up in the thread.
[QUOTE]

oh hee hee okay :animeswea good thing yeha i dun buy anime on DVD it's much easier to watch on tv ^_^

[quote name='Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]I just finished watching the whole series a few days ago myself, and totally loved every second of it (well, I had to cherish every second because it was so short, lol). I got to see all 30 episodes, though I was still a little disappointed, and yet I was totally thrilled at the same time. I guess when something good comes to an end you always get a bit disappointed, lol. Anyhow, my favourite character would be Tsume, then Toboe, lol. Then perhaps Hige, Blue and Kiba. I'm not too keen on anyone else, though (oh yeah, Darcia's not too bad when he's [spoiler]not being psycho and killing everybody[/spoiler'] XD)[/color][/quote]

aww i love Toboe ^_^ hee hee actually i like the entire wofl group...but i think Toboe is my fav [spoiler] i almost cried when he died awww Toboe ^_^[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Stafal-chan]
aww i love Toboe ^_^ hee hee actually i like the entire wofl group...but i think Toboe is my fav [spoiler] i almost cried when he died awww Toboe ^_^[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
[color=dodgerblue]Ah, I know! Actually, at first he sort of annoyed me when he was [spoiler]complaining constantly about being tired and hungry and such[/spoiler], and so did Hige, lol, but OMG when Toboe [spoiler]took down that humongerous walrus thing, I was all scared for him and yet totally... just wow, lol. And it was so cute when Kiba was like "it's your kill"[/spoiler] *squeels and faints*[/color]

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Shinjitsu][color=dodgerblue]Ah, I know! Actually, at first he sort of annoyed me when he was [spoiler]complaining constantly about being tired and hungry and such[/spoiler], and so did Hige, lol, but OMG when Toboe [spoiler]took down that humongerous walrus thing, I was all scared for him and yet totally... just wow, lol. And it was so cute when Kiba was like "it's your kill"[/spoiler'] *squeels and faints*[/color][/quote]

haha yeah i like the music they were playing during that too ^_^yeah even though he complained alot i still liked him from the start...^_^ with Hige i would sometimes liek him and then other times he would annoy me to no end...[spoiler] aww but Hige and Blue were cute together...awww Kiba hadda kill Hige(cuz Hige asked him to and was in pain)TT_TT that was sad...but i think Hige wanted to die with Blue anyways[/spoiler]

[quote name='Stafal-chan]haha yeah i like the music they were playing during that too ^_^yeah even though he complained alot i still liked him from the start...^_^ with Hige i would sometimes liek him and then other times he would annoy me to no end...[spoiler'] aww but Hige and Blue were cute together...awww Kiba hadda kill Hige(cuz Hige asked him to and was in pain)TT_TT that was sad...but i think Hige wanted to die with Blue anyways[/spoiler][/quote]
[color=dodgerblue]lol yeah, Hige [spoiler]and Blue were so kawaii together ^_^ It was like, the perfect match, really *le sai*. And um... Kiba didn't kill Hige :P Tsume did -_- I was so sad when that happened... actually, I was just sad with everything, but it was a slight compensation at the very end when you see them all again.[/spoiler]

Hmm... for the end episode of Wolf's Rain.. you could always see it on [/color][removed by moderator][color=dodgerblue] (that's where I watched all the episodes).[/color]

[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Distributing copyrighted or illegal material is not permitted at Otakuboards. Links to sites that do so are not permitted either. -Arvi[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...