Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hola everyone! its me, in Ibiza, spain! Just decided to go to a net cafe for a while since everything is closed until the night for some odd reason, I´ve had a blast so far! been chilling on the beaches, water skiing, visited the aqua park, aguamar, went to the hippy markets yesterday, getting drunk in night clubs, and I still got 4 days left! viva la ibiza!....

wow, new smilies too! must me the work of adam and james....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, to find out what cd I got you, just check your pm....

I saw this other cd that caught my attention, I might get you it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ARIGATOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone has to remember, Seph is the best :)
Posted
[color=deeppink]Lucky poo, you. Is this place in the Mediteranean? (can I spell? perhaps not...) I've been to Southern Spain and I loved it! Wanna go back...I'm...not...jealous...

Ok ok, yes I am.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Your in a red hot place, filled with women, and your in an internet cafe,...just think about how that sounds. go have sex on a beach or something.

Id hate ibeza, full of trendy party goers, puh.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Your in a red hot place, filled with women, and your in an internet cafe,...just think about how that sounds. go have sex on a beach or something.

Id hate ibeza, full of trendy party goers, puh. [/B][/QUOTE]yes, it does sound stupid except for the fact that almost everywhere is closed, bah, dunno why, its almost 7pm now, went to the beach earlier for a few hours, so nothing else to do for a while really, all the major nightclubs like amnesia have closed down because of the end of the seasons, and the only decent nightclub is closed until 9pm....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yes, it does sound stupid except for the fact that almost everywhere is closed, bah, dunno why, its almost 7pm now, went to the beach earlier for a few hours, so nothing else to do for a while really, all the major nightclubs like amnesia have closed down because of the end of the seasons, and the only decent nightclub is closed until 9pm.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I don't like partying...it's all like "where are you?"...err...what am I on about!? Oh, I never wanna go to Ibiza but I'm glad your having fun!
Look foward to seeya soon!

Do I sense a friendship between Seph and Transtic? Hmm...
[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]
Do I sense a friendship between Seph and Transtic? Hmm...
[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

erm, it depends what kind of "friendship" you have in mind, heh....

but yes, we been friends for quite a while now, in return he has to clean my room, polish my shoes, and rake the leaves in my garden, which I don´t have....
Posted
I hate that damn DJ music. I mean Nightcluns are cool,but Ibiza is full of junkies and DJ's.
But ,I'm glad ur havin a wicked time Seph.Say hi to the ladies for me.lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, it depends what kind of "friendship" you have in mind, heh....

but yes, we been friends for quite a while now, in return he has to clean my room, polish my shoes, and rake the leaves in my garden, which I don´t have.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]EH? How does he do that? Does he have a VR machine or some called like "clean shoes" or something like that? lol!:D[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]I hate that damn DJ music. I mean Nightcluns are cool,but Ibiza is full of junkies and DJ's.
But ,I'm glad ur havin a wicked time Seph.Say hi to the ladies for me.lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

what?! how can you not like the music they play?! trance and garage music rocks! nuff said....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what?! how can you not like the music they play?! trance and garage music rocks! nuff said.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]AAARRGGHH!! Garage, R&B, House (trance is ok) all suck!!! Metal, and extreemly heavy metal ROCKS LIKE GRANITE!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]spain is the best trip i've ever had. just stay out partying all night long, nothing good starts til midnight anyway...at least where i was... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Spain-apart from Madrid-was awesome. Where did you go?[/color]
Posted
Wow... Thats kewl Seph.. I hope your whole trip goes as well as it is gonna currently!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

erm, it depends what kind of "friendship" you have in mind, heh....

but yes, we been friends for quite a while now, in return he has to clean my room, polish my shoes, and rake the leaves in my garden, which I don´t have.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww damn.... i have to clean your room too??? I'll see ya'all in a few years hahaha :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Ahh, Ibiza...Sephiroth you lucky traveling sun of a...gun... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]He's very lucky. I'm so jealous.[/COLOR] :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Awww damn.... i have to clean your room too??? I'll see ya'all in a few years hahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]"friendship" is tough with seph ain't it? lol[/SIZE]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
you lucky SOB! You came back from malta a while back and your off to Ibiza already? I HATE YOU!!! :mad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...