OtakuBoards

BRITNEY SPEARS- Sexy or Slutty?

Guest jkj

Britney Spears- Slutty, Sexy, or talented?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Britney Spears- Slutty, Sexy, or talented?

• She Is sooooo Sexy
    • Tooo Slutty
    • Very good singer who likes to expose herself

Slut or no slut shes hot its like Pharrell said on his song She Wants to Move: Her But( I replaced what he originally said) Is A Spaceship I want to ride she is just plain sexy she can't sing really uses synthesized pop, but shes still sexy can't take that away till old age takes her. Doesn't matter what she wears you say slutty I say sex kitten, but tomato tomoto. All I am saying is she can be a SLAVE FOR ME ANYDAY and I Would Love To Hit Her One more Time.

She's Satan's personal Succubus (Man, I love using that as a reference). She has taking and eaten the mind of my sister when she had a chance to be non-prep. I was so close to having someone in my family under stand what my life is like. Then the Slut of Satan came down from a black and dreary sky and stole her soul. Now all she listens to is Britney, J'Lo and all that crap. She even goes to school singing EXACTALLY like Britney. You know how annoying it is to have a 14 year old girl singing through her nose? I must admit, she'd make an EXCELLENT Playboy centerfold. I don't mind her making her money like that. But then when you take her from the magazine and make her sing? DAMN IT! It makes me wish I had the powers of darkness to corrupt her soul and twist her body into a horrible abomination!

*stabs at the cardboard cut out of Britney his sister has with his broadsword......*

P.S.
"Hit Me Baby One More Time"? If you ask me, that's based froma personal experience where she was a slave. I vote her being a masochist in addition to being a slut.
Enough said...

[color=indigo][size=1][font=comic sans ms]I'm a heterosexual male, and Brittney Spears is not attractive to me at all. I don't watch her performaces or listen to her music, so I have no standing to speak of her talent or lack of talent, as the case might be. However, from the image she has presented, I think she's kind of dishusting. I wouldn't want to touch her, for fear of having to spend the rest of my life in a huge vat of penicillen.[/color][/size][/font]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]I have to agree with what some of you have already said. . Sure, she has a good body, though, I am sure she pays a lot to have trainers come and MAKE her work out, and a nutritionalist to MAKE her eat the right food. .

As for her voice? I have never thought it sounded good, and always guessed that she has had a lot of work done to her albums. I don't listen to her music so I really can't say anything more then that.

As for her marketability, there is like 3 out of ever 4 guys that I have talked to that I know of that want to 'do her' or that think 'man, she's so fine!' . . I am just not one of them.

I don't listen to her music, I probably will do my best never to. I hear her music on at work from time to time, but I just ignore it, or walk away. . whatever. I sometimes hear music that I hate, then listen to it a few more times and really like it, I just don't see me thinking that same thoughts with Brittany Spears' music. . something about her voice really annoys me.

As to wether she is a slut or not? . . no comment on that. Who am I to judge people? The only name calling I do is either when I am driving or if I am just kidding around with people. lol [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

In terms of he attractiveness, I've never really noticed it either. Sure, she looks decent, but I think most people's interest with her mainly lies in the fact that she is a celebrity. I see dozens of more attractive women on a constant basis just walking down the street. Without her make-up and such, I'd say she's not really even that attractive in the first place... at least not to me.

Guest Midnight Rush
Well, for one to talk about whether Spears is sexy or not, you first have to define what sexy is. This is different for all guys, but to me, female sexiness and seuxuality is based on two fundamentally important things: class and mysteriousness. Spears has neither. Even her silicone happy globes aren't that great... But come to think of it, have their been any truly [I]sexy[/i] pop/rock girls?

Lets think:

Stevie Nicks- This is going way back to the Golden Age of RockandRoll, but Golden Age or not, she wasn't sexy 't all.

Pat Benetar- Scary vamp girl! Makes me scared not attracted

Gwen Stefani: A Marilyn Monroe rip off, blech.

J. Lo: Blech. Even her famous "booty" doesn't measure up.

J. Simpson: OK. But just OK.

Janet Jackson- Nudism at the Superbowl doens't count as sexy in my book, so sorry!

Britney Spears: Takes a good picture, but has nasty face, poorly proportioned body, and a rather poor poise and posture.

Obviously there are more... but I think you can see a trend.

Using the word slut has to be questioned:

Slut: Slang for whore.

Whore: A person who sell sexual favors of many kind for various compensations, usually money or other non sexual favors.

Spears is not a whore, she doesn't need to sell herself. She ain't poor. An exhibitionist? Perhaps. Whore? Nah.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]
Don't even get me started on the whole one day marriage. She was drunk and decided to get married. As far as I know in all 50 states you can't legally drive while intoxicated without getting into some kind of trouble and paying some sort of fine. Why the hell should some drunk lady be able to go sign a marriage liscence then sober up and decide it wasn't a good idea and get it annuled when there are plenty of sober people who are willing to make a life long commitment? If she was drunk and famous she should have just gone upstairs and trashed her hotel room like a normal plastered celebratey.
[/color][/QUOTE]

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman's Signature']Brittany Spears is a threat to the sanctity of marriage-You can get married drunk, but you can't get married gay.-Whoopi [/quote]

That would sum it all up :).

In the Topic: Britney Spears is not a slut. Do you see her in the streets asking money for sex? Ok, that would be prostitution, but thats basically the same thing. Spears only makes money for her sex appeal and thats all. She's a GREAT lip-syncher. But, if she wants to show off a her body, fine. I can care less. She went to shorts to thongs, whats next? Full frontal nudity? I hope not, but thats the results if this "piece by piece clothing off" trend still exists.

I find it funny how people say that Britney had a cleaner image a few years ago. Yeah, if by that you mean during the Mickey Mouse Club. Watch Britney's "Baby One More Time" video. Can you honestly be [i]that[/i] surprised when you see her in a flesh-colored suit today? It's not like we couldn't have seen this coming. She wasn't exactly squeaky clean when her first album came out. Remember, she [i]did[/i] give lap dances during her first tour.

That's not to say she's a slut. We know nothing about her sex life. In fact, the general public was led to believe she was a virgin up until she cheated on Justin (how long ago was that?) a year or so ago. Simply put, Britney is all eye-candy. She's giving her fans something to look at. That doesn't mean she's actually having as much sex as her videos imply. Throughout the 1980s, Prince dressed like a woman... but he was a heterosexual man. The image sells.

That's not to say she's sexy. "Sexy" is relative. Eye of the beholder and all that. I don't find her sexy. So my answer to the question at hand: neither.

Britney had the potential to be a decent singer, but she screwed up bigtime when she bought the song "Baby One More Time." The song was originally written for TLC. You can tell by the way the words "baby baby" keep repeating and how Britney sings like a bad T-Boz impersonator. And that's where she went wrong. She started singing like T-Boz, which she can't even do correctly. She used that singing style for song after song and she sounds like crap. If you listen to Britney before the record deal (MMC, local performances, ect.), she sang in a completely different style. And it had the potential to sound better with training. Granted, it wouldn't have been [i]good[/i]. But it would have been [i]decent[/i].

I'll give her credit for her dancing ability. She's good. She should've been a professional music video back-up dancer... or an exotic dancer. :p

As I said before, Britney is eye-candy... and not even very sweet candy, at that. To me, she's like candy made with a sugar substitute. It starts off sweet and good, but, ugh, the after-taste! You're either going to finish eating it because you have little choice, or you're going to get rid of it and never buy a piece again. My best advice is to ignore Britney's music if you don't like it. That's what I do.

I have to bring up Christina Aguilera. People say she's gone over the sexual/slutty deep end. I think that it was all a plot to alienate her younger female fans, so she wouldn't have to worry about being a role model to little girls too young to know better. She went to an all-new extreme when she released "Dirrty," but she's actually toned it down by quite a bit since then; not by a lot, but just enough to allow herself to do whatever she wants without as many parents getting on her back.

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]You know. . I wasn't going to compare Christina with Brittany. . but I would choose Christina anyday. To be honest, I thought she lost a lot of credit in her 'Dirty' video. . but then I saw her 'Beautiful' video and didn't even know that was her. . it shocked me! I have a little more respect for people trying to sell music when they are dressed when they do it. . [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Basically, sexy means you wish to have sex with the person. Slutty, as said by Kazuko, is sexually permiscuous (sp?). In my opinion, she's both. You forgot, my friend, that one CAN be both. Generally, slutty people are fairly physically attractive, and sexy people tend to be more promiscuous (sp?). Therefore, I vote neither way. And she sure as hell ain't just a talented singer who tends to expose herself. She's not kidding anybody with the virgin routine anymore, okay?

-ULX

Personally I say she's a lot of both.

One angle I'm coming from is the fact that I hate her gosh darn voice so all she seems to be is a bad singer who strips.

Another angle is the fact that I'm a guy and I can't be blamed for what I think :love: :tasty: :laugh:

[color=darkviolet]Since sexy is in the eye of the beholder and I'm a confident straight woman I can confidently say that Brittney Spears is about as sexy as my dirty underwear. Right?

If confidence is sexy, I think Ms.Spears is severly lacking since all she does is lipsynch her music and strip off her clothes. With a size 2 body that hardly takes confidence. All that takes is complete disreguard for yourself.

People may think that she's a risk taker for doing what she does on stage. Madonna pre-dates that girl by fourteen years. Madonna danced around in lingerie, kissed a statue of Jesus in one of her videos and was talking about sex and things when Ms.Spears was getting her first training bra. Plus, Madonna has talent not only as a singer, but as an actress (okay, so she was only in one really good film) Madonna is in her mid-forties and still looks good. Big deal Brittney kissed her. I kissed a girl once too, in Wal*Mart, where's my fifteen minutes of fame!? :laugh: [/color]

I would definitely have to say slutty. I've never really been attracted to her, because I really have no respect for someone who makes their living by coming out on stage with practically nothing on and doing sexy dances. Which is all she really does. She can't sing. Her computer sings for her. If she had something else to her besides bare flesh, I would like her more. She does have a nice body.

However, in today's society, with Christina Augilara (Sorry if I can't spell her last name right... she's not worth the effort of looking it up) dancing around in a thong while grinding with everything that moves, Brittany Spears starts to look like a nun. She has been trying to 'sex up' her image more to appeal to a 'more mature crowd', but compared with Christina, her efforts are in vein.

I actually kind of started to like Brittany Spears this year. Wait! Hear me out! She kisses Madonna, gets married for 48 hours, then puts out one of the most bizarre songs I've heard in a long time (toxic). People like Brittany may not contribute much to music, but they contribute oodles to late night comedy and our pop culture. Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton, etc., are good for our society. They give us someone to feel superior to and laugh at.

So the verdict: Slutty, but like others have said, she isn't giving sex for money, so the more appropriate term would maybe be 'promiscuous'.

[b][size=1][color=darkgreen]
All's I gotsta say is....I'd f**k her... Isn't that what sexy is about? Sex appeal? If you'd have sex with her, then you consider her sexy.

I don't understand why people are calling her a whore...selling sex and selling sex appeal are two completely different things...I doubt you'll ever go to a street corner and find a prostitute that'll say she went into the business because Brittney Spears inspired her to.

The term slut is completely relative and has different severities of vulgarity in different parts of the country and world, so I'd use a more appropriate term:

vi·va·cious (v-vshs, v-) adj.
Full of animation and spirit; lively: a charming and vivacious host.

If nothing else, you could call her lively. There's a more euphamistic use of this word meaning almost the same thing as slut, but not quite...maybe I'm being too PC..BAH, I hate PC... Anyway, if I made any sort of sense in this post, please PM me and tell me what it was.[/b][/size][/color]

Guest lavalamp
I'm not really a fan but I admire her position. She's successful and that's what it really comes down to. In today's industry, you don't really have room to uphold standards in the particular genre she falls in. Her album is double platinum and as she bathes in the royalties from each sold unit, I don't think she really cares about what you, your little sister, or your grandmother thinks.

I also think a lot of people are mistaken regarding who the majority of her audience is made up of.

I think the people behind "Britney Spears" have been getting it right for years. The music which is composed for her is of an incredibly high quality: especially on her latest album. While I think she's boring as far as actual personality goes in press coverage and so on and so forth, I'll always stop and watch if I come across one of her videos.

I don't think she's slutty.
I just think she's misunderstood.
She doesn't do anything different than what most girls do. Unfortunatly, she has to do it infornt of the world, which isn't fair at all.

I think she has an interesting style. She can't really sing. She dances pretty well and people seem to really like her.

I think she falls in all of those categories. I find it almost impossible to label people as "super sexy" and not have speculations of the person being a slutty whore. Britney can sing, but she doesn't sing incredibly well. It's not painful to listen to, but there isn't much talent there. She did co-write almost all of her songs on her new album (which I love to death), but she's still a recording industry sexual puppet.

[QUOTE=XxmagentaxX]I don't think she's slutty.
I just think she's misunderstood.
She doesn't do anything different than what most girls do. Unfortunatly, she has to do it infornt of the world, which isn't fair at all.

I think she has an interesting style. She can't really sing. She dances pretty well and people seem to really like her.[/QUOTE]
But have you ever taken into consideration the youths of the world who want to be like anyone on tv? They will try to be like the first cool/cute person they see and I myself do not want to see a lot of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake clones on the street. Thank god that there are those who do not like the people that everyone else want to be ( Like myself for example) I would put myself more on the slutty side becasue she dresses inapropreatly(??) at times although there are sluttier performers out there ( Christina Aguleria anyone?)