OtakuBoards

Teen Titans: Slade's Army

Vicky

[SIZE=1]You know the story, you know the plot, you know what to do, so here's who's who (XD).

[B]Teen Titans:[/B]
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/91197228.jpg]Robin[/URL] - Tim Drake - Shiguru
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/90382943.jpg]Raven[/URL] - Raven (Me)
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/37913716.jpg]Cyborg[/URL] - Victor Stone
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/78369669.jpg]Starfire[/URL] - Koriand'r
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/94348015.jpg]Beast Boy[/URL] - Garfield Logan - Mage15
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/89693320.jpg]Terra[/URL] - Terra - Terra (lol)
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/97604903.jpg]Aqualad[/URL]- Aqualad
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/84541738.jpg]Speedy[/URL] - Roy Harper
[URL=http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aamembers/pinups/kidflash.jpg]Kid Flash[/URL] - Wally West - Jokopoko

[B]Slade's Army;[/B]
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/60068397.jpg]Slade[/URL] - Slade Wilson - DemonicElf
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/46235154.jpg]Jinx, Mammoth and Gizmo[/URL] - Jinx, Mikron O'Jeneus and Baran Flinders
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/11744356.jpg]Cinderblock[/URL] - Cinderblock
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/27655292.jpg]Master of Games[/URL] - Master of Games
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/84512420.jpg]Overload[/URL] - Overload
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/50612178.jpg]Plusmus[/URL] - Otto Von Furth
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/87043077.jpg]Dr. Light[/URL] - Arthur Light
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/36195390.jpg]Blackfire[/URL] - Komand'r
[URL=http://www.imagetown.net/images/40058049.jpg]Trident[/URL] - Trident
Phelan Cross - Black Phoenix - Black Phoenix
Alendral - Kiting - Boo

[B]Neutral[/B]
Max Milton Neemoy - Razorblade - Gecko
??? - Talisman - Arika
Michael Lee - Chi Boy/Steamer - ReFlux
Alexis Robinson - Hellfire - Lexy
Nori Matthwes - Pheonix - Sunofexiles

[B]Awaiting Variation/Finishing Sign-Up:[/B]
Kari Martin - Eclipse - K.K.C. - Neutral

Now, let us begin! The two awaiting can post when they finish their sign-up, or in Suno's case when I say it's okay ^___^ :

[B][U]Titans Tower:[/U]

The Teen Titans where gathered around the coach, some looking bored out of their minds, well, most of the Titans anyway. Beast Boy was telling jokes at the front of the room, and the only person laughing was Terra, and Starfire laughed sometimes. Beast Boy just wasn't funny, and maybe he was just trying to show off now that Aqualad was in the tower every now and again.

"Raven, why don't you laugh at my jokes?!" Beast Boy suddenly shouted.

"I would laugh...." Raven muttered. Beast Boy lept into the air in joy, cheering.

"So you admit I'm funny?" He shotued still cheering a dancing. Raven shook her head.

"I'm being nice. I'm not laughing because if I did I would be laughing [I]at[/I] you, not with you." Raven replied. Half of the team brust out laughing at Raven's comment, though Beast Boy didn't find it amusing. He crossed his arms and growled lightly at Raven.

"Oh yeah! Well you... errm..." Beast Boy shouted, stopping for a minute to think. "A... a..." He started again still getting stuck."Errr..."

"Hilarious?" Raven said. A few of the Titans laughed lightly, making Beast Boy more frustrated. Suddenly there was a huge gust as if there was a storm outside and a window was open. The few papers around the area flew in the air, and Kid Flash was stood over Raven and Speedy. Kid Flash was annoying, AND fast, as far as Raven saw him. He also seemed to talk to the girls a lot more that the boys, pretty strange.

"Hey guys!!!" Kid Flash shouted running around the room in 2 seconds and back to the same spot. More papers flew around the room, annoying everyone sat down. "Hey I won a load of free pizza's at that place down town," Kid Flash began, waving a piece of paper around with the words "You have won..." on it. "Wanna come get pizza?"

"Sure, why not?" Robin said standing up.

"It's better than sitting her listening to Beast Boy ramble on about chickens crossing the road..." Raven said.

---

After the Titans [I]finally[/I] got out of the tower (thanks to a long arguement about which pizza topping they should have when they got their), the whole war started again. They Titans filled up two tables, even with Kid Flash stood up (not to mention he was running around). They shouted at each other moaning about what pizza was best, and after awhile you would have thought that atleast [I]some[/I] titans other than Robin and Raven would notice you could buy more than one pizza.

"There's no meat in double Pepperoni pizza's!" Cyborg yelled.

"Yes there is." Terra replied.

"No way! I am NOT touching black olives!" Speedy shouted. He slammed the menu down on the table and continued to yell at the others. Aqualad gave up age ago, it was turning into some kind of "give up you don't get" war now. Last person stood up shouting wins and get's to pick the topping. Starfire sighed heavily and lay her head on the menu, and Raven was just getting annoyed.

"Why don't we have a double cheese pizza with double Pepperoni, red peppers, black olive and mushrooms, with garlic and onions, plus large drinks and a never ending bottle of mustard?" Kid Flash suggested. Everyone stared at him, he said it so fast no one understood. "Oh sorry, I meant 7 double cheese pizza with double Pepperoni, red peppers, black olive and mushrooms, with garlic and onions, plus large drinks and a never ending bottle of mustard." He said.

"And you're going to eat all that?" Terra asked.

"Well being the fastest boy alive I'm always hungry!" Kid Flash laughed.

"Why can we not decide on one pizza topping?" Starfire asked.

"Because Raven's a moody dark person who likes nasty black olive and mushrooms, Kid Flash wants everything, you like mustard, Speedy just weird, Robin will just eat anything, Cyborg's a meat eating pig, Aqualad doesn't eat fish, Terra's perfect, and I don't eat meat!" Beast Boy yelled. There was a sudden crazing sound, yelling and the sound of grinding metal. All the Titans jumped up in shock.

"What the?" Cyborg shouted.

"Cinderblock?!" Starfire said in shocked. Cinderblock it was, rampaging through the roads knocking people around and throwing cars around.

"Make that Cinderblock, Mammoth, Jinx and Gizmo!" Raven said.

"Titans, GO!" Robin shouted, as the Titans lept into action.[/B]

OOC: Hmm... I just noticed, Kid Flash and Raven liked each other in the comics ;_; though Raven was just using her powers to make Kid like her because she needed his speed for something.[/SIZE]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=gray]"Put yourself together Kiting. You can make this..."
[I]The young boy shot off from where he stood. The first obstacle came near, just a few simple barricades. He set off and jumped but in mid air he clapped out his wings, causing him to jump over all the barricades at once. He then started sprinting again as soon as he hit the ground.
The next obstacle. Two huge walls standing right infront of eachother. "They must be something like 60 fe.. Dammit! Keep your mind empty, Kiting!" He thought while hopping from the one wall to another. After doing this like four times in total, he reached the end and spread his wings for he knew it would be a long fall. Again, as soon as he reached the ground, he blasted off to the next obstacle. "Two obstacles left."
Suddenly he went out of sight, but if you would come closer, you'd see there is a covered tunnel, which hardly is big enough for a human, yet very long at the same time. But where a normal person would be on like eight feet, Kiting was done already and he did another sprint just to dive in the water twelf feet further.
Kiting swimmed for almost ten feet when he suddenly jumped on an object in the water. A crocodile! The pond was filled with them! "Remember the training."
He jumped from crocodile to crocodile and then landed on the sollid ground at the end of the pond. The end was in sight. Just a thirty feet left...
The sound of a wissle gave him such a shock that he almost tripped, if he could not grab hold of the finish court. If only he would have been a bit faster... [/i]

"Dammit! Didnt make it!" Kiting kicked against a rock to send it off flying against a tree. "Dammit dammit dammit! Why didn't I make it? I trained so bloody hard! But all that training has been for nothing!" He felled like kicking a tree but didn't do it afterall, knowing he wuld only get more pissed when he would hurt his foot.
"Ah, heck! Even stupid computer controlled holograms can beat me! And they are not even on level 87. Okay, calm down Kiting. Just train harder and do it over later...
With that he ripped off the wires connected to his body and walked out of the training hall, after turning the hologram room off, leaving everything with a gray metallic color.[/color]

[SIZE=1][B]"Raven, Kid Flash you can take Mammoth down, Starfire and Speedy go after Jinx, Cyborg and Aqualad, Gizmo's yours, me Terra and Beast Boy will go after Cinderblock!" Robin said to the team. They nodded, and split up in a flash. Raven and Kid Flash ran after Mammoth (flew in Raven's case), and already Kid Flash was in the game, running around Mammoth trying to confuse Mammoth with his speed. Mammoth swung his fist at Kid Flash and by luck smacked him right in the mouth.

"Hey Raven, a little help?" Kid Flash shouted. Raven nodded, and created a long road of black in the air with her power. Kid Flash lept on it as if it where real conreate and ran along quickly, jumping in the air at the end and kicking Mammoth in the face. Mammoth grunted, but quickly swung a punch at Flash. Flash dodged it. "Man how is he so good at this?! It seems like yesterday we where kicking the H.I.V.E.'s butt!" Kid Flash shouted.

"I guess they've been training... or something." Raven said.

"Yeah well who cares, would you get in the game already before I get creamed?!" Kid Flash yelled. Raven flew forward, ready to crash into Mammoth anytime, but she flew around him. Suddenly, a black forcefield was around Mammoth's arms and body.

"Hey!" Mammoth shouted. Kid Flash laughed at Mammoth, then Raven through Mammoth onto the ground with force. Kid Flash continued to laugh, but Raven wasn't done.

"Azarath, Mentrion, Zin-"

"RAVEN LOOK OUT!" Kid Flash yelled. Before Raven could even turn around she was hit by a huge pile of pink goo stuff. Kid Flash went running over. "Are you okay?" He asked. Raven stook some of the goo off, and suddenly spat out a mouthful of it onto the ground.

"You [I]had[/I] to ask..." She muttered.

"Hey wait! No fair! Plasmus and Overload too? What is this? Reuion of the super ugly monsters?" Beast Boy shouted over dodging one of Cinderblock's blows.

"Looks like it." Raven said.

"We're gonna be way over pow-" Kid Flash began, but was smasked right in the mouth by Mammoth. Kid Flash was sent flying across the road, hitting a building behind him.[/SIZE][/B]

Foam and plastic bits flew throught the air, accompanied by the short report of gunfire, as Phelan made his way around the firing range. Target dummies popped up at random to fire paint rounds, never knowing that they had done so many time before, and rarely succeded in hitting anything but a wall. Further down the range the targets started to pop up closer to Phelan. In responce he switched the gun to his left hand and drew the katana from his hip.

This continued for nearly ten minutes as Phelan tried to treat this as a real fight, despite the feeling that it was child,s play. The test finally ended when his Walther P99 hit a well protected dummy in the red circle on its face. Phelan sighed and walked off the course, disappointed by how predictable it had become. A flashing message on his computer screen got him back into a good mood, rare as they were. Phelan opened the short e-mail and smiled, another job offer. "All right. Guess I'll have to see what this Slade is offering," he mumbled as he walked off.

Half an hour later Phelan's motorcycle pulled up to the location listed in the e-mail. He was led into a garage by a short character in a black suit white faceplate. Phelan removed his helemt, stowed it under the motorcycle's seat, and put on his white cloak. From there he was lead to a dark room with TV screen's on one wall, and a tall figure with another faceplate and an "s" on his outfit.

"Welcome, my younger mercenary. Glad you could join me," Slade said without hesitation.

"It is odd for me to ever meet with any client. You must feel pretty secure to discuss anything face-to-face," Phelan replied.

"I am. You are one of the best mercenaries around, but you would never attack anyone with a job offer. Which is exactly wheat I have for you."

"I'm listening."

"Tell me what you see on that screen over there," Slade pointed at the image.

"Four fighters getting kicked around by the Titans. Two of them have more muscle then brains, one is too cocky, and the last has little control over what her powers do to things around her. Even if the Titans were at half their stregnth I doubt those four would win." Phelan spoke the words with little emotion, and even less interest.

"Just the responce I would expect from an offspring of Project Dragon." Phelan looked at Slade, but hid his surprise. "Yes, I know more about you then you realize. It is always best to learn about one's potential enemies, or allies."

The conversation between Phelan continued for sometime before Phelan agreed to work for Slade, though he did work out a higher paycheck then Slade orginally offered. Thus was the price of business with the Underground's hired guns.

Robin rolled under Cinderblock's punch and attatched a small cuncussion bomb to the back of his neck. Backflipping to Cyborg's side he pulled out a detonator and let it loose, stunning the creature. Changling morphed into a mammoth and rammed the stone creature out of the pizza shop. Starfire took the cue and peppered the creature with small solar blasts knocking it unconcious

"Titan's we need to take this OUTSIDE." the boy wonder shouted to the rest of the team as he pulled his alloy rod out and prepared to take down plasmus.

"Star, keep hammering it from above. Beast Boy, fall in from behind. I'll take the front." Robin smirked as he spun the rod and rushed forward. Reaching into his belt he threw out some acid caps and hurled them at his foe. His ooze like substance melted immediatly only to regenerate more after a while.

Starfire launched a severe beam of solar energy that came crashing down on the the creature splitting him in two.

"Oh no. He has become more than one monster!" Starfire exclaimed as Robin reached into his utility belt and lanched a simple disc that exploded on contact, crippling the second creature.

"Okay, now go for the first!" Robin shouted.

[color=green][size=1]

Michael sat quietly ontop a roof top, gazing down at the world and city below, thinking about his fate and life, aswell as his power. He felt depressed at the moment, and stopped his thought on sadness of life. He looked out a tried to smile and breathed deeply. His jade eyes searched the bumpy horizon of the city when he caught the sight of billowing smoke rising from the city's best pizzeria. That was strange, he thought, and he ran to go ivestigate.

The young man jumped from building to building, gliding to the land in large bounds until he saw an opportunity he had been waiting for most of his previous years. Slade's hardest hitters, The Hive, Cinderblock, Plasmus, and several other members of Slade's army were battlind furiously with the cities local wonder kids, the Teen Titan's. Michael felt a bit hostile towards their goody-goody attitude towards dispatching enemies, but he liked that they were doing something.

Michael stopped thinking and rushed down towards the battle, floating to the ground quietly and secretly, not trying to gain attention from either side emmidiatley. He rushed over to Cinderblock, who lost Robin's attention after being knocked down. He was slowly raising from the ground and Michael jumped to attack.

"Take This!!!" he yelled in a loud and harsh voice, as his fist came down fast, gathering the steam-like chi around it, he knocked the stone behemoth hard in his rock-hard head, causing debre and cracks to result from the attack point. Cinderblock turned around quickly after leaning forward in recoil. "Nice to see I got your attention..." Michael said sliely, looking up from under his eye brows. "I break things like you for practice, you concrete-a--ed, moron."

Cinderblock, inraged, swung his massive fist down at Chi-Boy, who jumped to the side quickly and unleashed a lightning fast combo onto Cinderblock's right leg, causing most of his leg to crack and break apart, the behemoth fell to the ground, growling in anger and pain. Michael lunged into the air, raising his fist, going for the finishing blow on his head when he was knocked into a building quickly by on of Plasmus' slimey discharges.[/color][/size]

BB did as Robin instructed and tried to get the fight to move outside of the building, it was hard though since Jinx was on the same side as Beast Boy's. He still remembered what happened to him last time they fought at Titan Tower, in the distance starfire was launching some of her Star-bolts at any approching enemy. They both stared at eachother with different expressions on their faces, BB was all serious and Jinx had that smile on her face as usual.

"So...are you gonna be a dear boy and suffer? Or do we have to do this the hard way?" Jinx said firmly as she slowly walked towards Beast Boy, he backed away a bit thinking that she might have used her powers already to lure him into a trap.

"Not this time Jinx" Beast Boy stated as he morph into a T-Rex and gave a loud roar after completing the transfermation, she quickly did a couple backflips and left the shop through one of the broken torn down walls caused either by Cinderblock or Plasmus. There were Titans and Slade's henchmen everywhere. Terra, Aqualad, and Cyborg were battling Overload while Kid Flash was helping this new person fight Cinderblock, Beast Boy couldn't get a good look at the person as he was about to do battle with Jinx. While doing her backflips she used her powers to make a few cars explode and fly towards BB, he dodged them by turning into a tiger at the last minute.

"Here kitty, Kitty" She smiled and ran away into an alley, Beast Boy followed just to be kicked and launched across the street. Before Jinx could contune her assult Terra launched some of her rocks at her to make her go away. BB got up and waved to her for a second, then brushed himself off and thought about something.

"Wait a minute...." BB said as he started to count the enemies they had. "Plasmus, Jinx, Mamoth, and Cinderblock....but where's...?" Before he could finish Beast Boy was hit by Gizmos lasers on his side causing him to spin in the air a bit. Before he could land he got shot again and collided with Raven and Robin at the other side of the Pizza Shop where everyone was now.

"Is it me, or are we...." BB stutterd a bit.

"[B]Its just you[/B]" Raven and Robin said simultaniously, BEast Boy then passed from the pain he had when he got hit by Gizmo after they responded

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Standing in the dark, broken alley, Talisman's eyes had turned red and they were seen through the darkness. Jinx had just shot off an attack at one of the Teen Titans when she had realized someone was standing in the darkness. When she had turned, she was hit. Jinx flew back and hit the ground hard. Everyone looked to where who hit her. Out of the darkness, Talisman emerged and she was levitating with black fire emitting from her hands.

A furious Jinx stood and growled. She ran towards Talisman and had shot off one of her hex attacks. Talisman merely smirked and from her fiery hands, she raised them palm up and black rings appeared and she threw both towards Jinx. When it had hit Jinx, it wrapped around her and she could not use her powers. Cinder, Plasmus, and Mammoth all looked to each other and ran towards Talisman. BeastBoy had turned into a Pterodactyl and had flew towards Cinder. Talisman smirked once more and flew higher into the sky.

Robin ran towards Plasmus, while Raven helped out BeastBoy. This was the perfect time for Talisman. She closed her eyes and when she had opened them, she began to create circular motions. When she had stopped, Talisman had created arrows of darkness that was released at everyone.[/i]

"What the...? Watch out, BeastBoy!" [B]Terra had exclaimed.[/i]

"The arrows are in your path!" [i]Starfire had shouted to Raven, who was throwing starbolts at the arrows.[/i]

[i]Raven escaped the arrows, while some of the arrows were nearly hurt. She looked to Talisman, who had a smirk on her face.[/i] "Who is this? Why is she fighting both of us?"

"I fight for no one and with no one. I merely use useless attacks to watch the ways you would counter. I'm bored anyways."[/size][/color]

Animals of all sorts stampeded through the streets chargiing at Jinx,once the smoke clared Beast Boy smileded he then said "I think i know who that is!"Terra grunted "Pheonix,its nice to see you again..".Phenoix was hovering and said "I thought i heard of a little vute green boy and his brave friends battling some creeps and decided to help out".Jinx used her Hex powers to make rhinos charge at Pheonix while she had her back turned."PHEONIX,WATCH OUT!" cried Robin as he shot a batarang at a rhino cutting of fits horn."Thankz Robin!" "Naytime."replied Robin.

"PECCARIES,SHOW YOU RAGE!" a herd of wild pigs came out of no were and were headed at Jinx."Oh my gosh.."said Jinx and the peccaries bashed into her sending her flying.BB stood there away from all the kids and said "Phenix...Terra...this is just my day!"he did a little victory dance and walked toward Terra and Phenix.Pheonix was talking to Robin and Terra rolled her eyes."Hey since were near the Pizza Palace,anyone wanna grab abite to eat?"said BB."I call seat next to BB!" called Pheonix and BB grabbed her by the hip and said "Off we go!".Terra and teh others followed close behind.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]OOC:[/B] Vicky told me to ignore the part where sunofexiles finished off the fight so I'll just carry on with it.
[CENTER]-=========-[/CENTER]
[I]'Aww man, this is getting [B]way[/B] out of control'[/I] [B]Wally[/B] thought as he avoided the on coming attacks of [B]Mammoth[/B] and the weird looking girl in the alley way, it wasn't as if [B]H.I.V.E.[/B] and Co. were enough for the [B]Titans[/B], oh no, they had to make it much harder for themselves everytime. Ducking quickly under one of [B]Mammoths[/B] clumsy swings [B]Wally[/B] ran around to his back and kicked him right in the base of his neck with one swift kick and he fell to the ground with a thud and didn't get up again. [I]'That should have him down for a while,'[/I] [B]Wally[/B] thought, [I]'Enough time for me to check whats happening with the others at least'[/I]. He quickly glanced over his shoulder to see that [B]Raven[/B] was advancing toward the girl in the alley with her eyes full of the magic she used, with a quick burst of speed he went over to her.

"Hey [B]Raven[/B], what are you doing over here? [B]H.I.V.E.[/B] and Co are over there" He said, using his thumb to indicate the fight.

"Stop pestering me, I'm going to find out who this girl is" She said with marked annoyance in her voice.

"Okay, okay. If you need me, I'll be over there". And in a Flash he was over there with the rest of the [B]Titans[/B] aiding them in the fight against [B]H.I.V.E.[/B]. "Hey Boss Boy, where d'you need me?" He asked [B]Robin[/B] who appeared to have his hands full with [B]Cinderblock[/B] and [B]Plasmus[/B] who had removed the building that was on top of him.

"I could use help with [B]Plasmus[/B], get him in a whirlwind and see what happens. Something like that!" [B]Robin[/B] shouted while avoiding [B]Cinderblock[/B] who seemed intent on making him part of the road. "What ever you say Boy Wonder" [B]Wally[/B] joked as he ran in a flash over to [B]Plasmus[/B] who was heading in the direction of [B]Terra[/B].

"Hey! Big, Pink and Ugly! Get away from [B]Terra[/B], I'd like to have a game!" [B]Wally[/B] shouted while tauting the large blob. He looked at him dimly before he shouted a curse at [B]Wally[/B] and charged toward him. [I]'Just what I wanted him to do'[/I] [B]Wally[/B] thought with a smirk and began to run around [B]Plasmus[/B] at top speed and as he'd hoped his [[B]Plasmus[/B]] structure began to come apart in the fast wind he was making and he called to [B]Terra[/B], every time he came close enough, "Hey...are you...alright?" He caught sight of her nodding and he focused on getting rid of [B]Plasmus[/B]. [I]'This shouldn't take to long'[/I] He thought as a large smile came over his face.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Raven advanced to the person who was attacking everyone else (including the Villains). Raven crossed her arms creating a shield when two more arrows came at her. She frowned at the newcomer.

"Who are you?" Raven shouted.

"Nothing to do with you!" The strange girl shouted back, sending three rings at Raven. Raven lept back, and pulled a street lamp nearby out of the ground, blocking the rings.

"Azarath, Mentrion, [I]Zinthos![/I]" Raven chanted. The ground below began to glow black, and suddenly it cracked under the strange person's feet. "Now are you going to tell me who you are or do I have to close the ground on you?" Raven sneered.

"Fine, if you must know I'm Talisman. Good luck trying to close the ground on me, you don't have the power." Talisman laughed.

"Oh, I do, but I don't need my power. Terra!" Raven replied, turning around to Terra. Terra ran over to Raven, but unknowingly, Cinderblock had hit Robin away and ran after Terra. "WATCH OUT!" Raven shouted, losing concentration on the ground and spinning around to Terra. Cinderblock punched the ground, knocking Terra down, and rose his huge stone arms in the air ready to crush Terra, but suddenly, a dark figure kick Cinderblock in the face, knocking him down.

"That's a mayjor weakness you have, friends." Talisman laughed jumping out from the cracked ground below and trying to kick Raven, however she dodged Talisman but fell into the hole in the ground. Raven fell in the water below. Last time Raven's own plan turned against her was when she fought Terra, but Raven still got angry at people. She flew back up to the surface, looking around for Talisman, but she wasn't there. The others continued to battle, Terra and Robin against Cinderblock, Kid Flash against Plasmus and Cyborg, Aqualad and Speedy fought Overload. The others where battling the HIVE, every now and then switching over and attacking the others. Raven also noticed a lot of new people around.[/SIZE][/B]

As Robin was trying to help Terra up before Cinderblock comes back, he notices it's to late. Cinderblock arrives and is about to attack, Robin jumps up and stands in front of Terra in a fighting stance. Cinderblocl launched his arms for a huge hit on Robin, but suddenly, small, shine, metal objects came flying out of the air and pierced his rock arms.
[b]Cinderblock[/b]: AAARRGHHH!!!

Then everyone saw the metal objects were in fact 5 shuriken, sticking out of his arms.
Everyone looked towards the direction of where they came from. On top of a building everyone saw a man dressed all white in a white combat suit, coat, and a peace of cloth to cover the lover partof his face. His hair and eyes were white as well. The wind caught the mans coat and it waved majestically next to him.

[b]Terra[/b]: Who is that?
[B]Robin[/B]: I don't know...

Cinderblock looked really angry.
The man jumped into the air and dissapeared. Then reappeared behind Cinderblock.
Cinderblock suddenly felt a tap on his left shoulder, and turned around.
*SLASH*, a Ninja blade cut a scar on cinderblocks face...
Then a huge kick to the gut threw Cinderbock into the wall...
Robin ran over to the man.

[B]Robin[/B]: Thanks! Who are you?

The man looked briefly at Robin and then disappeared again...

[B]Robin[/B]: Hmm, well that was rude...

[SIZE=1][B]Cinderblock was down, and the Titans looked like they where winning. There was still one person fighting who Raven didn't notice. A boy with amazing fighting skills, not many of the other Titans noticed him fighting off Gizmo. Speedy and Cyborg went off to take Jinx down, and Beast Boy then switched to Gizmo, while Aqaulad continued to wet Overload. Robin and Terra where standing over Cinderblock, making sure he didn't get up. But where was Plasmus and Kid Flash?

"Eeeh... Little help?" Someone shouted. Raven turned around, seeing Kid Flash who a few seconds ago was all over Plasmus, being crushed by a huge pink snake. He was unable to move (therefore his power wasn't too good in this situation). Starfire flew over there and started shooting Plasmus with starblots, and Raven flew over there to help shooting wave after wave of energy at Plasmus. Soon, the large snake turned into goo once more, freeing Kid Flash. "Thanks." He said.

"Don't thank us yet, Plasmus is only helpless when he's asleep!" Raven said. She was right. The remains began to reform, when suddenly a large, powerful blue beam hit the bits, causing an explosion. Through the smoke, Plasmus, once the huge unstoppable pink monster became a harmless human asleep once more.

"That y'all could do with a few extra hands." Cyborg laughed. Raven, Kid Flash and Starfire looked around, noticing all the villains had been beat and the HIVE was running away.

"Good work team." Robin said joining them. They all heard the police vans coming, and the large truck to keep Cinderblock still. All the team was gathered together, and everyone stared back at the boy who helped. "And thanks for helping us out too. There was also someone else helping, but I didn't catch his name. You are..?"

"Michael, or Chi Boy." Mumbled the boy stood away from them. Robin smiled.

"Thanks, maybe you should consider joining the Teen Titans...?" Robin replied.

"I... don't know..." Chi Boy replied. "I... have to go..." He muttered. Robin nodded, and thanked him again, as did the rest of the team. Suddenly, Kid Flash came running back with a few boxes of pizza's in his hands.

"Look what I got!" He laughed. "Free pizza's for all!"

[U]Titans Tower:[/U]
After a battle with 6 super villains, one strange person, and meeting a boy named Michael and another strange hero, the Teen Titans where all sat in the main area, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Speedy and Robin playing on the game station, Terra watching (sat near BB ofcourse), Starfire and Aqualad talking, leaving Kid Flash and Raven doing nothing. Well Raven was reading the Book of Azar while Kid Flash tried to peak into the book seeing what Raven was reading, but every time he almost got his fingers ripped off when Raven slammed the book shut.

"YES! New high! Go Beast Boy! Go Beast Boy! Get FUNKY!" Beast Boy shouted cheering and laughing while Terra danced with him. Robin, Cyborg and Speedy mumbled, while the rest of the team just got annoyed. Raven sighed heavily.

"Hey y'all, betta watch out tonight, there's no security online so anyone could get in." Cyborg said. "Hey who could that be?" He asked when they team heard a beeping sound. "Someone's at the door. Okay someone go answer it." Cyborg said.

"I'm not walking down ALL those stairs." Beast Boy said.

"Me neither." Terra and Aqualad said.

"Cyborg you go and answer it." Robin ordered. Cyborg shook his head.

"No way Robin!" Cyborg shotued back, and then, another agrument broke out among the team.[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Wally[/B] shook his head as he watched [B]Robin[/B] and [B]Cyborg[/B] argue over who should go down to answer the door. [I]'Either I'm invisible or their all really dense'[/I] He thought and signed with a slight smirk creeping onto his face, after sitting around for another few seconds he resolved to go down himself and check it out. It took him barely ten seconds but when he'd come back they were both still arguing about it.

"Hey, Boy Wonder. Don't worry about I've been down already and checked it out!" He called over to [B]Robin[/B] who seemed to be mentally kicking himself for not think to ask [B]Flash[/B], "Well who was it and what did they want?" [B]Robin[/B] asked while glaring at [B]Cyborg[/B] who was quietly laughing at him.

"Some guy who gave me an invite to the opening of some club, apparantly we've saved the city so many times we've been made VIPs. Go figure," He said with a shrug of his shoulders, he glanced across the room and noticed a glint of joy in the eyes of [B]Terra[/B] and [B]Starfire[/B] at the prospect of going out for a night because the [B]Titans[/B] we're usually so tired from the crime fighting they never had a chance to relax.

"So what d'you think [B]Robin[/B], should we go?" [B]Wally[/B] asked him, trying to keep himself from looking over to [B]Raven[/B] or [B]Terra[/B] for their reactions. [B]Robin[/B] paced the room while he made up his mind, he was always the carefull type, always looking for the plot or trap when it might not be there. "All right then, I guess it wouldn't be that bad. When is it?" He asked, looking over the rest of the team and seeing their faces light up.

[B]Flash[/B] looked over the card for the date and quickly found it, "Erm...says it's next Friday here" He responded. [B]Terra[/B] let out a little excited gasp and [B]Starfire[/B] stiffled a giggle while [B]Robin[/B] looked at both of them as if about to repremand them but his face cracked into a smile, "Sounds great, [B]Wally[/B]. Go and tell him that we'll go" [B]Robin[/B] told [B]Flash[/B], who looked at him with in a confused fasion. "But I already did, just now. They don't call me the fastet boy alive for no reason" He said, being careful to throw a little wink [B]Terra's[/B] way.

After that the [B]Titans[/B] talked for a while afterwards about what they would do next Firday and eventually went back to whatever it was they were doing before hand, apart from [B]Wally[/B] who'd gone up to the top of the tower for some time to think things over and to be alone for a bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Raven, unlike the other Titans gathered around the boys playing Games was still sat reading, noticing Kid Flash wasn't around. It wasn't [I]hard[/I] to see he wasn't here, it was like a whole different place when Kid Flash wasn't there. There was a roar of happiness from the Titans again when Cyborg got the high score this time. Robin and Speedy hadn't got anywhere near winning yet, poor saps.

"Raven how about a game?" Beast Boy asked suddenly stood over Raven. "We can play doubles, Robin, me you and Speedy... how about it?" Beast Boy said running around. Raven shook her head.

"I'm not wasting my time playing a pointless game." Raven snapped back.

"Fine how about some TV?" Beast Boy asked the group. They agreed, and then decided what to watch. Everyone suggested something or yelled back that the film was rubish, until Cyborg interuppted.

"I hate to break it too y'all... but.... Where's the remote?!" Cyborg yelled in a panicing tone. The other Titans shrugged and started to search around looking for it frantically. Cyborg was lifting everything up while Beast Boy and Terra ran around the room ripping their hair out. "Beast Boy! Where is it? You lost it! Ah know ya did! Where is it?" Cyborg yelled.

"[I]I[/I] lost it?!" Beast Boy yelled back sneering at Cyborg.

"Yeah, you! Hey Raven! Are you just gonna sit their reading that book of dust or help us look for the remote?!" Cyborg yelled back, turning to Raven who was still reading. Raven, getting angry by the team panicing over a useless device slammed her book shut.

"Neither, I'm going to the top of the tower to meditate." Raven snapped back, walking off trying to drown out the teams yelling and various other noises while looking around the tower for the remote. Raven overheard Speedy telling everyone to look in their rooms, and Raven shouted back, "Stay out of my room!".

--

Raven came to the very top of the tower, and the sun was starting to fall down behind the city. The skies became orange and red, and Raven merely stared and began to walk to the edge of the tower, noticing Kid Flash.

[I]"What's he doing here?"[/I] She thought to herself.[/SIZE][/B]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]A paranoid Talisman flew to the top of a building nearby the Teen Titan's tower. She landed on knee and was gasping for breath. She had never felt a power surge like that in such a long time. Something was happening to her and she couldn't be around people any longer.

Standing up, Talisman looked to the Tower and knew that somehow they would find out about her and try to help her, while Slade would try to search for her powers and bring out the weapon within her. She sighed and looked to the sky. A mix of orange, red, and maroon was layed out as the sun set against the earth. Talisman looked back down to her feet. When she looked up, she looked to her hands and knew that her whole body was a weapon and there was nothing that she could do.[/i]

"Why was I brought into this world with powers, such as [i]these[/i]? Why could I not have been born with a greater, gentler power? Similar to the one Raven has...yet she and I are alike in a way. As is Starfire. Both their powers feed off of their emotions. Raven's powers can be dangerous when emotion is hurled against the enemy, but Starfire's powers are not as dangerous, and they are much more controlled when her emotion is free. So, I suppose I fit right in the middle of the two." [i]Talisman sighed once more and looked to the sky.[/i] "What were my powers meant to be, Mother? A weapon, a helping hand? Until I can find the answer to my questions, I'll do what I want to do."

[i]With the last word to her mother, Talisman ran to the side of the building and jumped. She pulled her arms in and when she was near the sidewalk, she released them and flew back into the sky. Talisman began to concentrate and small orbs were created around her hands. She smiled and blew them towards the sky, letting them create a figure of her mother, and letting some become shooting stars.[/i]

"Don't worry, Mother. I'll do my best to do what I can and if that's not enough, then I'll look to you for help."

[i]Talisman flipped in the air and flew off once more, remembering that her Mother brought her up and raised her to think for herself and to do what she thinks is right...and that was what Talisman was going to figure out, so that she may have peave within her.[/size][/color][/i]

[color=green][size=1]

Michael returned to his small, ratty apartment, of which he paid for by working at a local chinese resturaunt as a delivery boy. Kinda humiliating, but he had to make ends meet. He sat in the middle of his room, trying to peel off the slime that Plasmus sucker punched him with. He could barely afford water, but if there was anytime to take a shower, now was it.

He stripped of his close and got into the grimey, cold shower. As he looked into the nozzle of the shower head, he thought of Robin's offer to join the Teen Titan's. Michael was relectant to say yes or no. He didn't know what he wanted. [I]It would be nice...[/I] he thought, [I]to be close to others again. But... they'd just get in my way... or would they?[/I] Michael was confused. He was a moral kind of guy, but he never thought twice about taking the life of a villian who deserved it, such as Cinderblock, or Plasmus, and especially Slade, who death was too good a punishment for the sorrow he caused for so many.

Michael stepped out of the shower and dried off his head. Looking into the mirror of his small, cubical sized bath room, he stared into his own green eyes deeply. "M-mabye its not that bad an idea...." he said to himself in the echoing bathroom. He had always yearned for something like a family ever since he had been rid of his own, and maybe the Titan's Tower would accomidate him better. But he still didn't know if he should get tangled up with their morals and ways. But the pro's seemed to outway the con's, and Chi Boy began considering catching up with the Titan's, and taking Robin up on his offer.[/color][/size]

[color=gray][size=1]"Why do people want to take over the world so badly?" Kiting said to himself while cleaning his blade "The people on it don't think at all. Even though they see it infront of their own eyes, they still won't stop doing something about the fact that their insdustry is going to get us all killed. You don't need a villian to make sure that hap..." He stopped in the middle of the sentence when he felled a hand being layed on his shoulder.
"Alendral, Slade is trying to reach you for days now and he wonders why you don't answer him."
[i]"Why can't you get it in your bloody head that I am not called Alendral, but that my name is Kiting?!"[/i] The question flashed through his brains but he didnt speak it out loud.
"Kiting?"
"You were saying?"
"Slade would like to know why you don't answer him."
"Because he can just simply say what he has to say to you."
"I don't think that answer will satisfy him."
"Then he can bloody screw himself! Just tell him what I said to you and if he aint sattisfied than he should just tell that in my eyes." With that, Kiting left the room, while the servant walked through an other door.

"Every plan that Slade makes, falls into nothing. And what am I stuck with on my team? A bunch of morons who can't even beat a few kids, atleast thrice as young as them self. Why can't he think of a smert strategy that can whipe the Teen Titans all out at once, but noo, he needs to sent his units in one-by-one."
Kiting took a walk around the old part of Slade's lair. The noise wasnt less here than it was in the new part.
"Why would he blow his own lair up?.."
While thinking that, he was walking towards Slade's private part without noticing it. Before he knew it, he was in the room and the doors were shut behind him.

[/size]

And now I shall continue at the time where we all are.
[size=1]
The voices echoed through the halls of the tower.
"And here we are, the brave clan of Robin Hood to protect our fatherland!"
[i]"Beastboy... After all this time that I have watched them, I never heared him say anything that he didn't think was bloody funny himself. Heck, I didnt even hear him say anything funny. Though his strength is better than his Humor. Humor won't help anyone in battle..."[/i]
"Stay out of my room!" With that yelled, someone left the room. Kiting looked to see who it was, only to see a bit of cloak.
[i]"Raven?.. I give her full right to leave that Neanderthaler with his bad jokes."[/I]
Kiting, wrapped in his own cloak, walked up the stairs to go after Raven. He heared her say something about the roof, right before she left the room, so that's probably where she's heading.

The last rays of the sun hurt his eyes so that he let loose of the door, which closed with a loud noise. When Kiting opened his eyes again, he saw Raven looking right at him. When he looked a little better, he saw a boy behind her aswell, but the sun made it too hard for him to tell who it is. His hood didn't work a thing against the sun rays. After the loud noise the door had made, silence fell down on the roof. Almost at the same moment as Raven opened her mouth, the sun dissapeared, making Kiting able to recognize Kid Flash in the other person. [i]"What could hé possibly be doing here?"[/i]
"Who are you?" The voice of Raven broke the silence with a tone of suspicion.
"My name is none of your business."
"You just made it our business by sneaking up on us from behind!" This reaction came from Kid Flash.
"I do not like to call it sneaking, I like to call it observing your target. And now I will leave you two behind since if I wont leave, you might get angry and we don't want that, do we?"
"What do you mean 'observing your target'?" that was Raven again.
"I mean it as I say it."
"Then you are our enemy!"
"If you want to put it that way Kid Flash."
"You know my name, so atleast want to know yours too!"
"If you really think it's that important, fine. I'm Kiting now I should be leaving. Slade might want to know whats taking me."
With that, he left the two Teen Titans, by jumping off the roof. [i]"Hell, why did that sun scare me so much?"[/i]

[/size][/color]

OOC:Sorry about my first lame post.
IC:"WELL I WANNA WALK UP THE STAIRS,ITS NOT FAIR IF SOME ANIMALS HAVE TO WALK FOR MILES WHILE WE HAVE ELEVATORS AND OTHER STUFF!!". "Right Beast Boy...?"she looked at him all flirtatious and he shot back the same look "Yup...".Phenix chuckled and walked toward Beast Boy,she walked toward him and he walked backwards sweating nervously."Um.......erm...what are you doing ? ".Phenix got nervous to and forgot what she was gonna do.

"I wonder who that strange Talisman girl was?" said Pheonix looking at Beast Boy."I...don't know"."BB,can we talk somewhere....alone?".Beast boy said "Um sure...why not."They walked toward a spot on the beach and Phenix took a deep breath "I know you like Terra...and i wanted to say....i..i don't know how to put this but...i think...i like you...".BB stood there emotionly and Phenix stood there for a wise crack but it didn't come.BB leaned foreword and Pheonix pushed back "I can't do that to Terra" she looked away."Hey wanna go to that new dance club that opened down on Maple St?"asked BB and Pheonixs face lighted up "Sure,let me grab my jacket!"as Phenix ran toward the Tower and inside.She twirled and jumped all the way to the jacket rack.Robin looked at her and said "Ok....whats going on?"
Phenix grabbed her jacket opened teh ddoor and twirled out.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Err... Sunofexiles... aren't you Neutral? Neutrals don't take any sides, they might help out a certain side, but Neutrals wouldn't live with the Titans. So basically if you're neutral you can't live with the Titans, but either way you'll have to improve you posts, it's kinda hard to read ^_^;;. So you need to up the post and remember that Neutrals are what they are and don't live with Slade or the Titans. Being the kind person I am *OBers glare*.... errr.... anyway, being the kind person I am I'll give you a few more chances to get the post right, hows that sound? ^_^

IC:

[B]Raven muttered something about all the strange people they saw today.

"Slade..." She finally said. Kid Flash looked at her, but Raven didn't eye him. There was a moment of silence for alongtime, before Raven looked at him. "What are doing up here?" She finally asked him.

"Something." Kid Flash muttered. "Who was that guy? He said something about Slade..." Kid Flash said, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes, I noticed that." Snapped Raven. She looked back to where Kiting was, but saw nothing. It was so strange. "This has to be to do with Slade, he's planning something again. And we should do something about it. I think we should let Robin and the others know about this, I mean Slade isn't one to be taken lightly." Raven said. Kid Flash nodded slightly. "And maybe that's who that guy was..." Raven muttered to herself.

"What?" Kid Flash asked running in front of Raven.

"The guy at the door who gave you the invite, he could have been working for Slade, it could be a trap." Raven replied.

"It's not, he was a normal, everyday person." Kid Flash said. "Besides, you think I would have noticed a villain, I have been kicking their butts for years, an-" He was cut off by Raven.

"You can't be sure, I'm talking this over with Robin, all of it." Raven said, finishing the conversation and walking past Flash.[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Wally[/B] shot a dark look at the retreating figure of [B][/B]as she decended the steps on the way into the Tower. [I]'The more I get to know that girl the less I think I like her'[/I] He thought darkly to himself though he knew that he was lying to himself but he just needed to be angry at someone right now but he didn't know why.

[B]Wally[/B] turned his gaze back to the sky and wondered if the glinting he could see was the [B]Watch Tower[/B] orbiting high above Earth, [B]Barry[/B] would be up there right now with the rest of the [B]Justice League[/B]. [I]'God, there are times I wish hadn't stopped being his sidekick. But even super-heros need to move on I guess.'[/I] He mused as his gaze fell back to the area below the tower.

After a few more minutes of self-pity he remembered that they'd be going out next week and his face brighted up a bit, [B]Raven[/B] wouldn't come for sure but [B]Terra[/B] would be there and that had to be good for something he guessed. Sighing slightly he picked himself and truged down to the main room where the rest of the [B]Titans[/B] were either talking, playing games or reading.

He looked over to the corner and saw [B]Raven[/B] talking to [B]Robin[/B] and his hopes of going out that friday dropped slightly as he was sure what the two of them were talking about. [B]Wally[/B] looked over to the gaming [B]Titans[/B] and saw that they were playing [B]Soul Caliber II[/B] and [B]Terra[/B] was sitting close by watching [B]Beast Boy[/B] and [B]Cyborg[/B] go at it.

He felt his mouth twitch a little as he walked over to the couch they were all sitting on and heard the 'trash-talk' of the match as he got closer. "Hard look chicken-boy, I whiped you again!" [B]Cyborg[/B] shouted in his [I]'game voice'[/I] and it seemed that [B]Beast Boy[/B] had a retort coming but [B]Wally[/B] interupted it.

"Hey, [B]Cy[/B]. If you've beaten [B]Beast[/B] how d'you fancy playing a true gamer?" He said in a tone he knew [B]Cyborg[/B] couldn't refuse. And true to form he fixed [B]Wally[/B] in his gaze and mearly pointed to the seat and to the controller pad. Before sitting he glanced over at [B]Terra[/B] and quickly looked away as he saw she was looking right at him.

"Right then [B]Cy[/B]," [B]Wally[/B] said cracking his knuckles, "Chose your character". [B]Cyborg[/B] picked Link [I][GC Version[/I] and [B]Wally[/B] picked Astaroth and with another glace to [B]Terra[/B] started the match. [I]'This is were super speed and a photographic memory work wonders'[/I] He thought as [B]Cyborg[/B] started realising his mistake it taking on the Fastest Boy Alive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[color=green][size=1]

Chi Boy laid awake on his thin pallet that he called a bed. He was a bit restless that night as he kept on thinking over the offer Robin gave to him. But his thoughts were interupted when a huge explosion occured outside his window, causing smoke and ashes flare up from the concrete ground outside up to Michael's third floor window. He jumped out of his covers and train of thought and threw on his jeans and scarf, grabbing his over coat as he jumped out of his opened window. Floating to the ground, He searched for a sign of damage to civilians and the cause of the explosion. Noticing the site of several hulking men walking threw the smoke, Michael caught their glowing, yellow eyes. [I]TRIDENT![/I] Him and 6 of his clones were scowering the street, causing damage and scaring off innocents. Chi Boy knew he had to stop them.

Touching down, Chi Boy hid behind one of the wrecked cars and watched the monsters closely. Then when he caught one of them singled out, he jumped at him and pulled a flying side kick to his head, knocking the scaley beast to the floor. Chi Boy lifted him up and as the steam rose from his powerful fist, he punched him hard in the chest, causing the monster to fly into a building, this alarmed the rest of his breatheren and they all focused attack on Chi Boy. Posing a fighting stance, Chi Boy stood his ground and readied for an attack. The first one came fast, jabbing a javelin at him, Chi Boy side stepped and turning kicked the Trident clone in the chest, only to be caught by a quick javelin sweep to the lower calf by another Trident. Falling to the ground, Chi Boy rolled back, and as he recovered, he caught a group of 8 more of the Trident clones coming from the Harbor road. Michael questioned if he could take them all by himself....[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][B]Raven and Robin continued to talk in the corner, drowning out the shouts and cheers of the other Titans.

"Then again Raven, we can't be sure that it was one of Slade's recruits." Robin said raising his eyebrow at the other Titans then looking at Raven again.

"And we can't be sure it wasn't. Going to this club is too risky, with Slade back, and with new recruits, he's out for revenge, on all of us, Terra, me, [I]you[/I]." Raven said. "Not to mention some of his new villains are powerful, I mean, all of us put together isn't enough to stop them all."

"But if Slade really is behind the Club, then we should go." Robin said, lowering his voice so the other Titans didn't hear. He was planning something, like normal. "This could be a good chance to capture Slade, throw him in jail once and for all."

"And it could be a good chance for Slade to throw us out of the game once and for all!" Raven snapped.

"Easy, we can try. I mean, we've done the impossible before, and with our own new recruits we can catch him, hopefully." Robin said. Suddenly, the huge TV with the games on flicked over to a map screen, and red lights began to flash throughout the tower. Raven and Robin jumped up, and the others looked around. Robin ran over to the computer. "Trident!" He shouted. "We can't send the whole team this time, Beast Boy, Speedy, Aqualad and Terra, you four go and stop Trident. Kid Flash, Raven, Starfire and Cyborg you four stay here with me, I need to go other some things about Friday. When you four come back we'll talk to you too, and if you need any help contact me." Robin told them. BB, Speedy, Aqualad and Terra raced off, and Robin sat down. Kid Flash and Starfire sat down too, whilst Cyborg and Raven stood up. Robin began to explain to them about what could be possible and Slade's plans that might be true.[/SIZE][/B]

OOC: Okay, now this is where the people who haven't posted a lot yet can come in.

[I]Slade Awaiting Word From One Of His Men Finaly Gets A Call On His T.V Screen[/I]

"Have you delivered the invite to the club?"

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Yes Sir, And I Think They Dont Suspect A Thing"[/COLOR]

[I]Slade Becomes Angry As His Delivery Boy Says "I Think"[/I]

"YOU THINK! I DIDNT HIRE YOU TO THINK! I HIRED YOU TO DO WHAT I THINK!!!"

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Im Sorry Sir..I.It Wont Happen Again Sir."[/COLOR]

"I know... [I]Slade Pushes A Button That Detonates The Communication Device The Delivery Boy Has[/I] ... Now youll never think again.. HAHAHAHAHA"

[I]The Delivery Boy's Head Blasts Of And He Falls To The Ground[/I]

"Now all Ill do is wait untill the club opens up..."

[color=green][size=1]

It was about 10 minutes into the fighting, and Michael was getting a bit tired. The Trident's kept coming from the harbor and into the city, they numbered in 16 not counting the ones Chi Boy had already taken out. One of the Trident's jumped at him, and Chi Boy unleashed a powerful and lightning quick 3 hit combo on the beast, causing it to colapse to the ground, he then turned around and caught another in the jaw hard, causing it also to hit the floor temporarily, atleast, just long enough for two more to jump on Michael's back. Chi Boy hit the ground hard as the Trident's dog piled ontop of him by the load. Thats when his eye caught the site of three of the [B]Teen Titan's[/B] rushing by to witness it.

"No... NO! I WON'T LET THEM BEAT ME!!!" Michael yelled as his eye site was covered with darkness as the Trident's covered him. Then, in a burst of fury, Michael unleashed his rage on the Trident's covering him. "NEEEVEERRR!!!" he yelled in a harsh voice, causing all of the Trident's to become alert, slowly, large amounts of steam billowed off of his body and threw the crowd of clones. The Titan's watched in amazment as the group of Trident's began to pulsate. Then all of a sudden, a blast of wind came from the pile and the Trident's all flew off of Chi Boy with mangled bodies, they hit near bye buildings and light fictures every which way. The Titan's ducked as the bodies of the creatures flew from him. Then, [B]Aqualad, Beast Boy,[/B] and [B]Kid Flash[/B] all looked up at once towards the young man who did this. A now steaming red Chi Boy with smoke surrounding and billowing from his entire body. He was breathing hard, and he then looked to his right to see even more so Trident's walking downwards, this time a smaller group around 10.

"Looks like you guys are gonna have to take it from here...." Michael said tiredly. Breathing desperatley, Chi Boy fell to the ground with a limp body, like all of the Trident Clones that he had just defeated. His body and chi was drained, and he was helpless as he lay uncouncious. His fate lay in the hands of [B]Beast Boy, Aqualad,[/B] and [B]Kid Flash[/B]. As Michael blacked out, the only words he muttered were a frustrated "Aw, Crap..."

OOC: Okay, now my character is out for a while, so either you decide to let me die in the street or you take me back to the Titan's Tower. :D Please choose the second.[/color][/size]