OtakuBoards

Teen Titans: Slade's Army

Vicky

Robin looked at the remaining Titans and sighed.

"Raven has brought some interesting infomormation to me regarding Deathstroke (It is such as cooler name than Slade.) and this new club. I'm sory but this is no longer a social visit." he said as he closed his eyes.

"Than what kind of visit is this going to be Robin?" Starifire asked.

"A recon and possibly engagement mission visit." Robin responded. "I'm sorry, I know you were looking forward to this."

"Will we still be going to the club?" Cyborg asked.

"Well, yeah."

"Will we possibly get a chance to kick some butt?"

"Possibly."

"Than there's no problem at all!" Cyborg smiled as he got up and did a little jig.

Robin looked at Starfire, Kid Flash and Raven. All nodded in agreement... sans Raven who just gave an approving glance. Robin let out a smirk and nodded. [I]Bruce would have handled this the same way. I know he would.[/I]

Suddenly Robin's communicator went off. Reaching into his belt he pulled it out and opened it up. Speedy was on the other line looking kind of worried.

"Uh, We chased away Trident. But there is some bystander who tried to fight him by himself lying here. He seems badly injured. Do we take him to the tower?"

Robin closed his eyes and responded. "No, take him to the hospital. We can't trust anyone but our own right now, we have no idea who he is or who he might work for. I'm not willing to risk the lives of the Titans for that, and Cyborg and I can only do so much. If he's as badly injured as you say than you need to get him to a hospital in time. Get Terra to do it and get back to the Tower, we have something to discuss."

----

Dun Dun Dun! Robin takes the leadership role! Anyway, can you go beyond the cartoon in terms of violence. The comics rule with Slade's kick assness. Remember when he shot Kid Flash in the kneecap to send a message to the other titans?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sorry it took me a while.

Kid Flash reported what Robin had said, and Terra nodded, "I'll take him to the hospital right away." Then she glanced down at the boy and hesitated.

"What is it?" Kid Flash asked.

"Uh, I don't think I can pick him up, and I don't exactly want to tear up the city by moving the Earth under him the whole way there," Terra admitted.

"I'll get him with you," Beast Boy offered, and the four of them split up.

It seemed a little odd to be walking through the streets like normal teenagers for a little while -- Beast Boy had thought about changing to some big animal to carry their charge, but Terra convinced him it would be a little scary if he woke up in the arms of a bear or something -- but it was kind of a nice change, as well. And of course, Terra didn't mind walking with Beast Boy, who was being uncharacteristically quiet.

"What do you think this guy's story is?" Terra ventured after a short while.

Beast Boy shrugged. "I don't know, but I guess Robin had a good impression of him. He did ask him to join the team after the first fight. And he was pretty helpful then, so he can't be all bad. I wish we could just take him to the Tower, it's a heck of a lot [i]closer[/i] ..."

Terra laughed. "I have to admit, he might be a good guy, but I'm kind of glad we're not just taking him back automatically," she said. "I mean, who knows? Maybe it was all staged so someone could get in." She fell silent thinking of Slade.

They had reached the block of the hospital, and a passing doctor did a double take when he saw them. "Oh my God, is your friend all right?" he said. "Let me run and get some help --"

Shortly afterward, Michael was lying in a hospital bed, looking frail but peacefully asleep. "He'll be fine, but he probably won't wake up for a couple of hours," one of the attending nurses told them.

Terra and Beast Boy looked at each other. "I can stay until he wakes up," she said automatically.

"I'll stay with you," Beast Boy offered.

"No, you should go back to the Tower," she said, masking her reluctance to see him leave. "It sounded like Robin had something important for us to talk about, and as many of us should be there as possible. I'll just make sure he's all right and then I'll come back as quickly as possible."

After a second, Beast Boy nodded quickly, and left Terra to watch TV by the hospital bed.

OOC: Wow..I guess someone can miss a lot during two days -_-' I'll try to pick up here, if I messed up something please let me know.

IC:
Beast Boy didn't like to leave Terra back in the hospital alone, but she really seemed like she just wasnted to be a lone for a bit...besides they'll always meet back at Titan Tower later in the night. Instead of going striaght back to the tower BB decided to head to that new club that was opening up. Sounded like fun, Beast Boy loves to dance to different music and all. He called Robin on his communicator but he didn't answer, s he just left a message and told to call back later. Once BB put his communicator away he morphed into a Kangaroo and hoped as quickly as he could to a large building that almost looked like a mansion. There was a person in a small booth out front selling passes to get in for only $10. Beast Boy bough 3 just in case any of the other Titans were to come around, he also instructed the person to give it to them. Once he got his armband on he entered the club, there were a lot of teenagers there having a good time and dancing like crazy.

"Wow, this place is pretty sweet" BB said to himself as he could a seat at the lounge area and relaxed. He couldn't find any of the others so he decided to take a break. But it was kind of weird, the dinks, food, and everything else like games and all were free....what company would give all this stuff away? "Well, there's nothing strange here, just another dance club and all" BB said to himself as he started to leave, but before he could someone grabbed his arm and lead im to the dance floor.

"Hey, get me outta here....I gotta go" BB shouted, but no one in the mosh pit could hear nor pay attention to him. Before he knew his communicator was ringing.

"Hello?.....what? I cant hear you...go where?? Who is this?" He continued to ask but couldn't get a responce due to the loud music. Beast Boy got angry and turned into a gorilla, only then did everyone back away and let him out of the club. He stormed out the front exit and started to run towards Titan tower as fast as he could. He forgot that Robin needed to talk to them about something important, so he morphed into an eagle and flew the rest of the way.

*Hope this is ok*

[color=gray][size=1]The footsteps were echoing in Kiting's mind while he was walking. Still thinking about what it could've been that startled him back on the roof. Though he was in deep thought, he couldnt miss the headless servant lying on the ground.
"What has gotten into Slade lately? I mean, Slade was pretty insane, but he wasn't THAT bad..."
Before he knew it he had reached the door of Slade's room. While looking around he saw the head of the servant he saw earlier hanging up the wall.
"Slade, working on your decoration?"
"Want your head up there aswell?"
"You know you're not able to do so, I don't wear any communicator remember?
"I don't need those crappy communicators. I'll do it with my bear hands!"
"Mind if I laugh in my hand?" Kiting made a noice that sounded like someone trying to wistle on his fingers. "Anyways, you summoned me?"
"Yes, I did. I want you to go back to those Teen Titans and make sure every single one of them goes to the club."
"That's all?"
"I can send you in as kamikazee force but-"
"Give it up Slade, I was never raised with a leader, so I'm not strong at the listening part."
"Just bloody do what I told you or I'll let my whole army shoot your arse off!"
"I'm going, I'm going. No need to make yourself mad."
"OUT!"
Kiting, knowing that Slade would get really pissed if he wouldnt go now, went through the door with a smile.

"No, take him to the hospital. We can't trust anyone but our own right now, we have no idea who he is or who he might work for. I'm not willing to risk the lives of the Titans for that, and Cyborg and I can only do so much. If he's as badly injured as you say than you need to get him to a hospital in time. Get Terra to do it and get back to the Tower, we have something to discuss."
[i]"Two are headed for the hospital? I'm pretty sure the whole lot here is going to the club, but if those others go to teh hospital I should follow them to make sure that they go too."[/i] Kiting thought, and his body acted quicker than his mind, since he was already standing outside the Teen Titans tower.

"-I'll just make sure he's all right and then I'll come back as quickly as possible."
The voice of terra indicated that Beast Boy must be leaving... And he was correct, a few seconds later the door opened and Beast Boy walked out. Behind his back, Kiting walked in the hospital room.
"Hello there." He said, surprising terra.
[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Robin was still pacing around Titans tower, up and down the main area thinking.

"Where could Beast Boy be? He sounded as if he was in a really loud place... you don't think he could have entered the club without us?" Robin said. Raven shrugged. Then, Aqaulad and Speedy came running up.

"We stopped the Tridents, and took the boy to hospital." Aqualad said, panting heavily.

"Do you know what happened to Beast Boy?" Kid Flash asked. Speedy and Aqualad shook their heads. Robin sighed heavily.

"This is getting out of control. I'll send a message to Terra and Beast-" Robin was cut off when he communicator began to beep. He quickly picked it up, and looked at Kid Flash. "Get down to the hospital as fast as you can Kid Flash, Terra's in trouble. Everyone else, stay here! Kid Flash, when you get Terra out of trouble, get back here straight away, I want the whole team here before we do anything." Robin ordered. Kid Flash put two thumbs up at Robin, and in a flash he was out of the tower.

"I'll go to the top of the tower to locate Beast Boy, hopefully I can see him up there." Raven said, turning around and walking out. She began to walk up to the top of the tower, coming out with the full force of the moon on her face. At the edge of the Tower, she began to scan the city for any signs of a green bird, only too see a eagle flying her way.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Wally[/B] was running as fast as his legs could take him, and lets be honest and say that is fast, as he ran he made a slipstream around him and the bystanders got pushed up against walls by the G-Force as well as trash being whipped up behind him in some kind of Maelstrom but he didn?t notice any of this, he was focused solely on the safety of [B]Terra[/B]. [B]Flash[/B] hadn?t felt a moments hesitation when [B]Robin[/B] had told him to get to the Hospital at full-pelt, he?d simply run headlong out of that building like a flash of lightning. As he ran he checked the street signs and made sure he was on the right path and according to the street-signs he was about three quarters of a mile away.

[I]?Hmm, that?s barely a few seconds to come up with a plan?[/I] [B]Flash[/B] thought grudgingly to himself. A heartbeat later he was outside of the Hospital and franticly searching for his communicator so he could locate [B]Terra?s[/B] in the building and just as he?d found it he felt the ground beneath him shudder slightly by way of an Earth Quake. He realised straight away that [B]Terra[/B] must be is some really trouble, what else could make her lose control of her powers like that, checking her location on the communicator he raced in to the building causing another, though greater because of the closed space, maelstrom of equipment.

[B]Wally[/B] kicked the room door down with a lightning-speed kick that sent it flying through the room and hitting [B]Terra?s[/B] would be attacker right on the back causing him to stumble forward slightly thus showing his back to [B]Wally[/B]. He looked over to [B]Terra[/B] who had a frightened look about her and a quick look to the floor revealed a small pocket knife, it seemed the assailant had been threatening her with it, the door flipped on its side as the person underneath it pushed it away and stood to face [B]Wallly[/B]. His eyes narrowed to slits as he looked the attacker square in the eyes, he could easily recognize the boy from the roof of the tower

?You! What does [B]Slade[/B] want his new lapdog to do now, huh?!,? He spat at the boy who he knew only as [B]Kiting[/B], ?Threaten people so you can do what you want to them? Well I?m not going to let you!? With that he lunged at the boy at top speed and head butted him right in the chest but it didn?t faze him much as he got up quickly and grinned at [B]Kid Flash[/B]. ?Hmm, I knew one of you would come?..and besides all I wanted was some information from the little wretch so I bid you fare well, sir? With the mocking comments still in the air he ran to the window and leaped out assisted by the little wings on his back and landed safely and continued jumping along until he was out of sight.

[B]Wally[/B] turned his attention to [B]Terra[/B], who was still shaking slightly and he could still feel a slight shudder in the ground now and then. ?[B]Terra[/B], don?t worry it?s all right he?s gone now,? [B]Wally[/B] reassured her, ?What did he really want, do you know??. [B]Terra[/B] looked up at him with fright still in her eyes and hugged, or rather clunG to, [B]Wally[/B] as she tried to talk through the shaking. ?He?.asked me if I would join [B]Slade[/B] again and he called me a?.traitor to the [B]Titans[/B] so he said [B]Slade[/B] still had a place for me?? At that it seemed she could stand no more, so [B]Wally[/B] simply picked her up in his arms and took off once more in the opposite direction toward the [B]Tower[/B]. Now that he had a really reason to hate this person he would use that hate to his advantage every time he was in a fight with him.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Okay, now this is where the story begins to move on. All the Titans will be at the club, looking out for Slade. All the RPed Villains and other characters can be here too, and this is where Falcon comes in. Though, in the first few post, we can have some fun at the party, and don't worry, I'll introduce Falcon to get the fun going, then it's fight time ^_^.

[SIZE=1]Kid Flash and Terra returned to the tower, and the planning began. Each Titan was to enjoy themselves, and report anything strange. They where ordered that if they did see Slade or any other villain not to make a fuss out of it and case them out, then call the other Titans. So the time came and Titans where ready, Kid Flash decided to casual, normal everyday clothes. Though the other Titans stayed in their normal everyday clothes.

"Kid Flash, since your the fastest of the group, go to the hospital near the club and leave this beside the boy who helped out twice." Robin said, handing Kid Flash a Titans Communicator. "It's an offer, hopefully he'll join."

--

After awhile, the Titans made their own way to the club. Robin on his bike, Stafire, Raven, Beast Boy and Terra flew there using their powers, Kid Flash ran around for awhile waiting, Speedy and Aqualad walked while Cyborg got a taxi. All the Titans met up outside, and Robin went over everything again.

"Remember, don't cause a panic. The last thing we need is the whole club going crazy." Robin told them. "Did you give the boy the Coomunicator?"

"Yep." Kid Flash replied.

"Good. Teen Titans, Go have some fun!" Robin shouted. Everyone quickly ran into the club cheering, including Robin. Raven just stood outside for awhile, and noticed Kid Flash still there too. She eyed him for awhile, and walked in. The music was unbelievably loud, and straight away Raven stood in the dark corner of the room, watching the other Titans dance around and laugh.

"Pointless..." She mumbled to herself. Raven could tell the Titans weren't alone, and some of people with powers where here too. Raven had a very bad feeling, like someone terrible and powerful was in the room, but her powers didn't reach that length. Raven just continued to look around the place, eying some of the Titans every now and again.[/SIZE]

Everyone had a different place or level of the club to search. Sarfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg were on the second level where they were playing movies. Robin, Terra, and Aqualad were on the third level with video games, and Raven, Robin, Kid Flash, stayed on teh dance floor on the first level. Everything seemed be to calm and cool so everyone kind of went with the flow and occationally looked around for any signs of danger.

"Anamzing, this place is beautiful" Starfire stated to Beast Boy as they both stood on the side of the railing looking down on the ground level. Cyborg was occupied by scanning the movie rooms for anything unusual of any kind, but when he returned he found nothing at all. When they were about to sit down on the couch Starfire's communicator beeped and they all huddled up to listen~

"Guys, any thing up there?" Robin asked

"Sadly to say, but this seems to be ordinary" Stafire replied

"Nothing up here as well" Aqualad reported

"Well keep an eye out...Raven sences something so dont put your guard down. Contact someone if you find anything immediatly" Robin stated before he closed the line. Everyone was now sharp on their toes and spred themselves out to each area. The three decided to go down to the first floor and get something to drink, so they took one of the elivators on the side. Once it cosed they suddenly went up really fast passing the 3rd floor and ended up on the rooftop, or so they thought. Once the doors opened it was all dark, Starfire had to use her powers to light up the area around them. Before the knew it they were pummled by lazers coming from gizmo's backpack. BB and Cyborg dodge them but Starfire was struck and taken down, Cybore ws about to fire his plasma cannon until he go hit on the side of has head by cinderblock. Before Beast Boy could reacthe was tackled into the wall by Mamoth, all three Titans were unconcious as the villians looked down on them. On the first floor Raven had a disturning image in her head and seemed like she was about to faint, but Kid Flash cought her before she did and brought her over to Robin.

"Whats the matter? Robin asked helpin Raven get her balance back

"Somethings wrong, I thought our friends were in toruble for a minute" She replied rubbing her fore-head slightly.

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Soaring through the air, Talisman had landed upon a club where she had seen the Teen Titans enter. Wondering why they were at this club, Talisman decided to enter. She landed across the street and quickly changed from her cloak to her sweater. She pulled her hood over her face and walked across to the club. When she had gotten to the door, the bouncer looked to her and stopped her.[/i]

"Alright, take the hood off and let's take your pic." [i]The bouncer waited for Talisman to take her hood off.[/i] "I said..."

"It is in your safety and image that you do not repeat yourself. I dislike people that repeat themselves when I have heard them once. I also dislike it when people ask to see my face, when they know who I am."

[i]Talisman looked to the bouncer and her eyes began to glow red. He immediately knew who she was and let her in. Talisman entered with a deep groan and once she stepped in, she saw that Raven was standing near a dark corner, watching the others dance. She smirked and as she walked along the side towards an empty chair near a dark wall, she felt other's with powers and she could also see that others, like Robin and Slade, stood among the crowd. She intensified her senses and was became aware of those around her and what was to happen.[/size][/color][/i]

Robin simply sat down and awaited for anything suspicious. Starfire was hovering and moving to the beats while Cyborg was just talking to a bunch of girls.

"Wow, I like a man who knows his way arounf machines." on of the blondes said as she hugged his arm.

"Well, it just happens to be I know my way around a lot of machines. Including myself." he laughed.

Beast Boy was hanging out with Kid Flash who decided to jump into the party as well while Aqualad decided to chill with a bunch of guys upstairs. Speedy looked really out of it after returning from the bathroom (GA/GL might know what's wrong.) and Terra seemed to be uncomfortable with everything.

"What is wrong Robin? Why don't you dance to the strange sounds like that of a formbilog?" Starfire asked as she landed next to him.

"Something is wrong, very wrong." Robin said. "Deathstroke has set things up here, I can feel it."

Pheonix was up in the air flying with some birds when she came across Beast Boy and the other other Titans looking through a club."There the ones who took Beast Boy away from me...". "If thats how they wanna play so be it!". She had an evil smirk on her face as she flew toward the island wich the Tower was on.

She went through the Titans rooms looking for stuff.She rubbe dher hand together "Lookie what i found in Robins room!" She took out some files and looked through them "If they wanna take BEats boy away from me ill take some of there stuff". She walked out the Tower and sat on a cliff were some animals gatherd around her.She came upon Beast Boys file she read it quietly to herself."He likes Terra....?"She though to herself quietly "Maybe he dosn;t like me".A rabbit rubbed aganst her giving her comfort."Its ok Mimi..ill take care of this"she zoomed through the air as teh citizens looked up at her saying "Is that Supergirl?".nORI TALKED TO HERSELF "nO ITS A PLANE STUPID!"

OOC: I hat having writer's block. It ruins all the fun I should be having here.

The police guard's whistling was cut off by a sharp blow to the back of the neck. Phelan appeared from behind the door that he was using for cover while sneaking into the prision. Breaking into high security areas was nothing new to Phelan, but breaking into a prision was just plain ironic to him. Phelan typed something into a nearby computer terminal and headed out of the room and into the lower levels of the building.

[i]S-109, S-111, ah, S-115. Here is Slade's newest recruit. Hope she's willing to agree to work for him.[/i] Phelan pulled a small case from a pouch on his hip and opened it. Inside was a PDA sized computer and a series of cables. Phelan opened the electronic keypad next to the door, connected the cables to the wiring, and began to type on the computer. A quiet beeping and the hiss of the door's hydralics brought a rare smile to his face. [i]Twenty seconds. This is one cheesy computer system.[/i]

"Who are you?" the room's occupant shouted, with more then a little malice in her voice.

"Someone sent to free you. My employer would like to speak with you." Phelan said as he used his lighter to create a blowtorch that cut though the restraints binding the girl's hands.

"And why should wish to speak with this person? What's to stop me from just running away, after killing you?" A twisted smile crossed her face.

"Simple, my employer is offering you a chance to get revenge on Starfire, and the rest of the Titans." This caused the girl to pause for a moment, then nod in agreement. "Follow me if you wish to here him out. If not, you are on your own." Phelan walked out of the room and down the hall, followed closely by the young Blackfire.

OOC: One more name to add to the party list, eh? :devil:

OOC: Looks like my other post didnt do anything, so i'll post something new

IC:

Beast Boy excused himself from Kid Flash for a moment and went over and talked to Terra who seemed really down for some reason. She was leanding against one of the walls when BB came up to her.

"Hiya Terra....whats up?" he stated as he looked on the sad frown she had on, this made Beast Boy worry a little.

"I dont know, this place just seemes to make me feel worried for some reason, i think I'm gonna take a step outside for some fresh air...you wanna come?" Terra asked as she grabbed her coat. Beast Boy just followed her and set his communicator volume to medium sound. Once they both got outside they just walked around the huge building a couple of times talking to eachother, nothing really special, just normall tennage things in life. BEfore they knew it they got a call from Raven on the communicator:

"Any activity spotted out there?" she asked

"Nope, Terra and I will contact you if there is, Beast Boy out" He replied as he turned off the channel. Finally when it got a bit coler outside, they decided to head back into the club, maybe there wasn't anything special about this place. it appeared to be a normal night club where teenager could hang out with one another and junk like that. Once they tried to enter the club again, the bouncer gave them a dirty look and growled a bit, but then let them in.

"Geez, moody much" Beast Boy said a little ticked off, Terra just gilled a bit, once they got inside again they headed to Robin who looked all jumpy. Once they were standing right next to him he started to talk.

OOC: Nobody got my Speedy refrence? It's a classic storyline. 10 points to the first person to get it.

IC:

Robin and Starfire continued chatting about what to do while Aquadlad was helping out Speedy make a speedy recovery.

"Dude, you alright?" Aqualad asked as he led his friend to a couch.

"Yeah, I'll be fine in a few minutes." Speedy answered as his friend tended to him.

Beast Boy entered and Terra followed him as they came up to the boy wonder and the alien.

"Hey Robin, how's it hangin?" the Changeling asked.

"Deathstroke has something planned, look at these people... only a few of them seem to be enjoying themselves. The rest seem like paid... GET DOWN!" Robin commanded as he tackled Beast Boy out of the way of a plasma blast.

People started shouting and running as one of the Slade bots started to run towards Robin who threw a razor-battering at it's neck severing the head clean off.

"Titan's GO!" Robin commanded as everyone got ready for battle (even Speedy.)

[color=gray][size=1]OOC: the new communicators of Slade can send a small shock to your brains. With that he can make the people that wear it, lose control of their own body. Kiting is wearing one since that he got his last mission. That way I can make my character go very evil with a reason lol. I just made that up, so blegh. I needed a way to 'clean' my char :<

[i]"I knew it. The plan had to be ruïned eventually."[/i]
Kiting stood up from his couch and stretched his arms. "Oh well, atleast I don't have to stay doing nothing in this lame club." He said while walking over to where he saw the bot being destroyed. Right behind him, came a huge cloaked man.
When Kiting held still, the man kept walking and dropped the cloak, revealing a big hairy back. [i]"I hope they won't be too surprised to see him here."[/i] Kiting thought to himself when the man was almost in the circle the screaming people had made. Making it look sort of like a ring.
"I hope you don't mind me playing along with y'all?"
"The Master of Games!" BeastBoy let out when he was the first to see him.
"Indeed. And I still have some business to take care off with you Teen Titans."

[i]"As long as he makes it short, I want to head home..."[/i] Kiting was looking from a distance how the Teen Titans prepared for battle. A few feet to his left was standing Slade, with Dr. Light right next to him. At the very same moment, the door opened and Black Phoenix walked in, followed by a girl who looked a lot like Starfire. [i]"It's getting crouded here, and its not positive for the Titans.
If there are so many of Slade's army here, why should I raise a paw?"[/i] Suddenly he fell to his knees, while holding the palms of his hands against his head. [i]"Not again! Come on! I don't wa.."[/i] But he couldnt finish his sentence, since before he knew it, his body had already brought him in the 'ring' next to the master of games.
"Did you feel like joining me after all young fellow?"
"While I'm here I might as well battle, right?" Kiting said, knowing that it would look cowardly to step out of the ring.

So here he stood. Face to Face with the Teen Titans. But he knows he cant afford to loose.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Background information on Falcon, Slade's apprentice:
He has amazing power. He has VERY large metal wings (unbreakable), Slade's Apprentice outfit on, and his other power is he's able to create small amounts of energy from his body, creating a blast of light and energy around him/at people, making a forcefield, and a very bad point to Falcon is if he get's angry his power can destroy a whole city in one, and if he's EXTREMELY mad, his power can cause a rip in the universe. Now we got a tough villain!He's also got no sanity, but is also immune to pain. He can't feel it, but it can be inficted. A bad and good point, he won't know when his body is too worn out to go on, so yeah, we got a challenge, no? By the way, Plasmus, Cinderblock or Overload aren't coming to the club, leave them out. Oh, and to answer Shiguru's question the gore can be like that, but not too heavy. Also I have a little idea baout the Speedy thing... not a clear one... *shrugs*

IC:

[B]Raven looked around at the choas, seeing the Master of Games there, and some of Slade's bots. A few others looked familiar too. Robin had sent a signal to all members who had Communicators (including Chi Boy who helped save the city twice). Then, Raven noticed Dr.Light. He noticed Raven too, and in an instant he fired a light energy disk at Raven. Luckily, Raven flew out of the way.

"Where's Kid Flash when you need him?" Raven said coldly. She was so occupied wondering where Kid Flash was, she didn't notice Dr.Light. He came right up to Raven, and blasted her in the chest with a strong, red energy beam. Raven hit the wall behind and fell through it, while Dr.Light ran off to join Slade again. Raven groaned, and rubbed her head. In all truth she had fallen along way down, it was a dark place, the only light was coming from the hole she fell in. Raven coughed because of the dust, and decided to see what this dark place was. She kept an eye out for anything strange, then, a shadow ran past her.

Raven tried to see who it was, but couldn't tell. She readied herself for anyone attacking her, or anything.

"1, 2, 3, 4, someone's knocking on the door..." A voice laughed. A strange, robot-like voice. Raven continued to look around. "5, 6, 7, 8, someone for Falcon to Annihilate..." It repeated. Now even Raven was getting scared. Suddenly, something fly right in front of her, and she felt some sort of metal wings miss her face. Raven turned to see a boy, around 15 or 16 sat crouched on a metal bar near the roof. He also had large, metal wings. Raven just stared at him. He was in the dark, so his face was hard to see, though Raven could tell already, he had no sanity. "Let's start again..." He laughed in the same robot-like voice. "1, 2..." He chanted, leaping off the beam. "Falcon's coming to get you!" He laughed. He hit Raven in the face with amazing speed, and crouched on the other beam. "3, 4, Falcon's knocked you on the floor!" He laughed. Raven got up off the ground and growled lightly.

"Who are you?" She sneered.

"I told you that 3 times. I even song-sang my name, it's Falcon. Falcon, Falcon, Falcon, Falcon." He said, repeating his name in a sing-song way. "Want to here a story? Once upon a time, there was a girl who really annoyed the handsome, powerful boy named Falcon. Falcon decided to Annihilate this girl, along with her annoying, bratty friends, the Teen Titans." He said, laughing lightly. "You know something...? That girl happens to be you." Once again he lept off the beam and swooped down, but Raven managed to restrain him and send him flying into a pile of wooden boxes. But Falcon just got back up. Raven didn't speak, clearly he was insane. He just jumped back up as if he hadn't been flung on the floor.

"Stop playing games!" Raven snapped at him, as Falcon began to pull his tongue out. Raven still couldn't see his full face, he was still in shadow.

"Fine..." Falcon snapped back. He stepped close enough so Raven could see his face. His hair was short and spikey silver, but his face wasn't visable. He wore a mask, a silver face mask only showing under his nose and mouth. Suddenly, he lept forward once more.[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1]The moment Raven had been taken down Kid Flash spung into action against Slades army. Though he had a score to settle with Kiting he spotted Mammoth with the rest of the villians so he figured he should take him down first seeing as it had been so easy the first time. "Hey, Mammoth! Want to go again?" He called to the huge man who glared at him and when he zipped right infront of him and punched him right between the eyes, runnign back in a flash, that was when he got [I]Angry[/I].

With a huge roar he charged toward Wally at a speed that seemed impossible for such a hulking mas of muscle, thought it wasn't fast enough to catch Kid Flash who got out the way and stuck his leg out just at the right moment. Mammoth feel to the floor with a crash that made the room shake, Wally used the few seconds to check on the others. A couple of them had gone down the hole to see where Raven had got to whereas the others were all involved with Slades Army. Upon Mammoth standing Wally could see a trickle of blood coming down his chin and dripping onto the floor. "You little bastard! I'm going to make you pay for that" Doing the same old trick Mammoth once more charged at him.

Thinking he had timed it just right Wally was preparing to get out of the way but Mammoth, putting on a quick burst of speed came right up to him and smashed him right in the chest. Wally felt himself go back several feet and feeling incredibly winded but he was able to regain his stance pretty fast though he felt a little weak in the head. [I]'This needs to be finished, and fast'[/I] He thought quickly and saw that Cyborg was between enemys so Wally caught his attention and pointed toward Mammoth, Cyborg got a slight smirk and nodded to him.

"Mammoth! I'm over here you moron!" Wally called and taunted him some more, Mammoth fell for it and when he was in arms reach of Wally he imployed the same trick as he did on Plasmus and caught Mammoth in the vortex of one of his whirlwinds. After a few seconds he yelled out, "Cyborg! Now!". He watched as Cyborg brought his Plasma Cannon to bear and targeted the helpless Mammoth. With a huge rush of energy Mammoth was blasted clear across the room and into one of the walls leaving an imprint and falling to the floor in a heap.

"I don't think he'll be getting up again, lets go help the others" Wally said to Cyborg who nodded at him and they both went to the rest of the Titan Team to aid their friends in the conflict.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][B]Speedy and Aqualad where running to see what happened to Raven, telling Robin to leave it to them and go help the others. Meanwhile, down back where Falcon and Raven where...

"Tick tock, tick tock." Falcon laughed swinging backwards and forwards on the beam. "Tickery, ickory, dock. The Falcon hangs on the clock." He said. Raven was getting very annoyed. He was like a little kid playing games, and his games where driving Raven INSANE! Yet he continued to hang upside down. Raven growled at him, she had a large cut on the side of her face from when Falcon leapt off the beams. She managed to throw him into the floor again, but got a large cut doing that. "Tick, tick, tick, tick... tock!" Falcon continued, laughing. Raven growled.

"Stop it!" She shouted. A large wooden box on the floor began to glow black, and was sent flying at Falcon. It hit Falcon hard in the face, and the metal bird fell to the ground. Once again, he just rose to his feet.

"Tick tock, tick tock." He continued.

"Raven!" A voice shouted. Raven spun around to see Speedy and Aqualad jumping down. Speedy fired two explosive arrows at Falcon, making the room fill with even more smoke. "Are you okay?" Speedy asked.

"Fine..." Raven snapped back. The smoke began to clear, and to their amazement, Falcon was still stood there. His body had cuts and gashes all over, but he just stood there.

"Tick... tock.... tick... tock..." He continued. Raven felt her anger raising and she clenched her hands hard. "Tick... TOCK!" He finally shouted, jumping forward and flying over them. Speedy began to shoot arrow after arrow at him, but missed. It seemed Falcon was flying towards the exit.

"Quick!" Aqualad shouted. Raven flew after him, but suddenly, they all stopped. Falcon had created some sort of fire energy in his hands, and was laughing insanly. Raven, Speedy and Aqualad covered their eyes as Falcon fired at the hole, making a blinding light. They heard him firing and firing.

After Falcon had finally stopped, Raven, Speedy and Aqualad coughed out the dust, and stared blinkly.

"WHAT?!" Aqualad shouted.

"WHAT'S HE THINKING?!" Speedy yelled. The hole was covered up by steel. Hot steel. Falcon had covered up the exit, the only way out.

"Tick... tick... TOCK!" He laughed. "The Falcon was stuck in the clock. What to do what to do? Ickery dickery dock. Not to worry... Falcon has friends..." He said coldly to them. "Friends..." He laughed. "There's no way out unless my wings cut a way out." Falcon sniggered. He began to fly through the air at amazing speed once more, cutting Aqualad's arm. Raven and Speedy managed to dodge out of the way. "Tick... tock..."[/SIZE][/B]

[I]Slade Looks At Robin[/I]

"Long time no see Robin... I hope your enjoying yourself, Becouse I am. Oh and say hello to Darkfire."

[I]Robin Charges Toward Slade But Only To Find Out Its A Hologram And Flys Right Through It Crashing Into The Wall[/I]

"Hahahaha oh come now robin, you didnt actually think I would show up now did you?"

[COLOR=Red]"Save it Slade.. When I find you your gonna be put away for a long time."[/COLOR]

"You find me... Hahaha im far from there you fool."

[COLOR=Red]"I will catch you Slade, Even if it takes forever I will catch you."[/COLOR]

"Unfortunatly you dont have forever... You have maybe, oh I dont know an hour... Youll see, Bye bye.

[I]The Hologram Disappears[/I]

[color=green][size=1]
OOC: Well, I guess my character has been comatose long enough.
IC:

Michael felt like lethargic as he shook in his sleep, and suddenly, jumped up in suprise, looking around quickly, noticing the hospital apron he was now wearing, Michael remebered what had happened. He remebered the fighitng of the Trident's, the dog pile, and then the large fury of power that erupted from him. And then the Titan's watching him fall to the ground, limp. Michael felt humiliated as he hopped out of his bed, devouring the hospital food that was left on his counter. [I]I have no idea why people complain about this stuff...[/I] he thought to himself as he slowly forgot about the insident eating.

As he finished up, he looked over to the television and at the late breaking news story. Michael dropped his plate and watched in anger as he saw the Teen Titan's fight Slade's Army, along with the new, strange looking member who flew the air so gracefully. Feeling regenerated, Michael picked up his close from his bed end, dressed himself, and wrote a note to the nurse. Taking his finger to wipe the last bit of Jello from his tray, he licked it, dropped the note, and jumped out the window and ran in a hurry to the fight, so he could finish what he had started with the Trident's....

"Hellooo, their... ugh. Young Man?" the middle-aged and cheery nurse said as she walked into the empty room. "Oh, my." she exclaimed as she picked up the note, she read it:

"Well, thank you for the care.
Unfortunately, I have no health insurance,
so all I can say is thanks.
- Chi Boy

PS- Thanks for the food, too. ^_^"

OOC: Tell me if you guys want me out of this one.[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][B]OOC: Nah, everyone is in this battle, I mean it's choas! Anyway, little note. Shortly, sometime tomorrow in the afternoon or something, I'll post with the word "Deadline" in red, this means that the battle ends after my post, and all the characters go back to their homes, join a team (^_~ give you a chance too ReFlux),or something like that. So anyway, we all HAVE to get hurt some way. So on my deadline post, hopefully most people will have had a good go in the battle. Then, NO ONE can start a huge fight (you can have little ones, but no villains attacks, just mini fights with other characters, you know?). I'll post when the next huge part of Slade's plans begins, this is so the characters can develop a little, you know? So read through all the post and watch out for my deadline, which might be posted tomorrow or Thursday.

IC:

Raven pulled Falcon into the wall once more, and the metal angels simply flew in the air swooped down, slashing Raven's arm. Speedy was firing arrows, but missing. He never missed... even heat seekers missed Falcon. Aqualad was trying to chase him on foot, and climbed up boxes trying to leap on Falcon.

"Here's the birdy!" Falcon laughed, flying over Raven. He swooped down to the ground and picked up Speedy, flying around in circles. He then let Speedy go, and Speedy went flying into Aqualad.

"Azarath, Metrion, [I]Zinthos![/I]" Raven shouted. A huge pile of boxes and wood went flying into Falcon, sending him into the wall under a pile of boxes and wood. Aqualad and Speedy lept back up, and Falcon was on his feet again.

"How's that possible?" Aqualad yelled.

"I don't like your voice..." Falcon said in a childish way. "I don't..." He repeated. His huge, metal wings stretched over his body, his head, his mouth, leaving only a little gap. The end of his wings were very sharp, he could easily cut any of the three in half. Then, Falcon let out a high pitched screech, which travelled through the small gap between the metal, making the noise so horrible, so loud, so ear piercing that all three of the Titans lay on the floor covering their ears. His high pitched screeched echoed throughout the whole club, shaking the top floor, the roof, and shaking the dust onto their heads. Falcon moved his metal wings closer together, making his voice much more painful. Some of the boxes piled on each other crazed to the floor and broke, and the earth itself shook. Then, his voice slowly began to fade into an echo, and the only sound that could be heard was Falcon's laugh. "Hard to hear?" He sniggered. Raven, Speedy and Aqualad got up, and Falcon was right. Raven couldn't hear much, that high pitched voice had also put her concentrated powers off balance. Falcon laughed again, and lunged forward, kicking both Aqualad and Speedy in the face and slashing Raven's arm once more. Falcon flew up higher, and turned around for another shot. Speedy, still rubbering his ears, shot three arrows at Falcon, but missed. Then, to their supriase, Falcon shot two long, sharp metal spikes from his wings.[/SIZE][/B]

[color=green][size=1]
OOC: Since I havn't posted much in the last few pages, I'll go again.

In large, bounding leaps, Chi Boy made his way to the club where the battle was insuing. Floating from roof top to roof top, he made his way there. Then, when there, He watched for a little while from the roof top at tbe large, rustling club. He watched with a blank face. Suddenly, he saw the one they called Cyborg get rammed out of the building by a large explosion, into the streets. Out of the doorway, came the responisble. Mammoth, and Gizmo riding on his shoulders. Chi Boy jumped down hard to help out. Neither of them saw him coming as he landed a hard side kick on Mammoth's large, bearded head, knocking Gizmo off his shoulder's, who caught himself with his spider like legs, coming his back pack. Michael slid on the rebound and ran again at Mammoth and his body began steaming as he ran quickly with an up-held fist. Mammoth was still shaking it out as Michael jumped high in the air to hit him again, but he was quickly kicked by a pink haired girl.

"Forget the other one, little man..." Jinx, the pink haired girl said, winking at Chi Boy. She smiled at him as he got up slowly from the hard kick.

"Okay, three on one... I like the odds." Chi Boy said with a big smile to the dismaid Hive members.

"Bring it on, short stuff!!!" Mammoth growled in anger as he crouched down. Gizmo hopped on his back again, and began punching in caculations on a small PDA-like machine.

"Battle Formation, OMEGA!" Gizma called out loudly.

Suddenly, Mammoth and Jinx jumped high in the air, and Jinx aswell jumped ontop Mammoth's massive shoulders. Mammoth came down hard with a road shattering punch, which Chi Boy easily dodged, he stepped back to see Jinx unleash a quick, but not quick enough, attack combo with her bare hands. Michael blocked all of her shots and jumped back to see Gizmo jump off of her back and fire a small silver gun at him. Three out of eight shots caught Michael in the leg and chest. The small, electrical shots knocked him back and fazed him, but without time to spare, Mammoth was on the attack, wailing his large fists at Michael, who rolled out of the way. But soon after, Mammoth drop kicked Michael in the back, knocking him into the club, rolling. The Hive soldiers laughed in simily at him, but stopped as they saw his strong composure getting up with large amounts of steam billowing from his body. Chi Boy looked up with an angry yet solemn face. He was ready to get serious...

OOC: If I don't reply by the Deadline, [B]vicky[/B], then make my character be knocked uncouncious in some fight and taken to the Tower, where I can make my side joining decesion. Thanks.[/color][/size]

During the conflict, Terra had been edged upstairs, avoiding beams from Dr. Light. Yelling aloud, she caused the ground underneath him to shake, and the stairs crumbled apart, leaving him teetering on the edge of one of them. Just as she was about to deliver another shake to make him fall, though, an ear-piercing screech that echoed through the club caused her to lose concentration. That moment was enough for Dr. Light to leap towards her, grinning horribly, and shoot a light beam directly at her.

She leapt up the last five steps to duck behind a pillar, but not quite quickly enough -- Dr. Light's beam caught her in the right leg, and she couldn't stop herself from whimpering in pain. Gaining a brief respite behind her temporary shelter, she glanced around her and gritted her teeth to see the three Titans battling Slade's metal-winged henchman. Falcon was a force to be reckoned with, those metal wings were terrifying. Studying them a little more closely, she realized there were spikes loaded into those wings, spikes that could shoot out and --

As if she had had some sort of precognition, the spikes suddenly [i]did[/i] shoot out, directly towards her friends.

Without thinking, Terra leapt off the second floor towards the fray, ignoring the beams of Dr. Light and invoking her power. A huge dirt wall barrelled through the floor of the club in front of her friends and she landed just behind it on the same side as them, rather unsteadily because of her wounded leg. Though the wall was so densely packed it was like a rock, Falcon's spikes still embedded themselves all the way through it, and Terra was standing so close behind the wall that one jutted out just past her elbow. She had to admit she was terrified, knowing he was just beyond a pile of dirt, but she forced herself to put on a brave face for the other Titans anyway.

Robin, still angered by the "chat" with Slade, never saw the fist that slammed into his right temple. The blow caused him to fall backward, and his vision fogged over for a moment. When he regained his sight Robin found himself face to face with Phelan.

"You do not fight very fair do you?" Robin said with a half cough.

"Not unless I am paid to," Phelan replied. "Now defend yourself, or else I will gladly deliver you head to Slade. It should net me a nice bonus." Phelan's lips curled back in a feral grin.

The reply to Phelan's challenge came in the form of a punch-cresent kick combo from Robin. Phelan dodged the punch, and chose to block the kick with his left forearm. Not wasting anytime, Robin drew his metal staff and charged Phelan. With a swift, practiced move, Phelan drew his katana and fought back. The sound to mteal clashing rang through the building as the two weapons traded attacks and blocks. Phelan was the first to take an injury from this battle. Robin's staff struck the skin on his left cheek, opening a moderate wound that slowly bled down the side of Phelan's face.

"Heh. You are every bit as good as they say. I think this is the first battle I will have enjoyed in a long time." Phelan chuckled slightly as he brought his sword up, slicing through the spot that Robin had occupided only microseconds ago. With his blade facing down, Phelan used the pommel cap to block Robin's swing. Phelan followed up with the block by dropping to the ground and sweeping his left foot through Robin's ankles, knocking the younger fighter to the ground. Robin did not stay down long, as he jumped back up the moment his hands hit the ground. Phelan looked Robin staright in the eye, and Robin returned the gaze. Despite the fighting neither of the two was breathing hard, though both where showing signs of fatigue and injury. This stopped niether of them from charging back at each other once more.

(Uh, I think Falcon is too powerful. I mean he can't feel pain and he can destroy planets? I don't even think Darkside can do that... and Darkside owns all... he has his own planet for god's sake! Oh, and Speedy was a junkie in a classic GL/GA story, so I decided to put some comic in the RPG.)

Robin stared at Razorblade and smirked as he dashed forward and threw a batarang at his opponent. Slapping the projectile out of the way with his katana, Razorblade found Robin nowhere to be found.

"Come out and fight!" Razorblade shouted before feeling a punch to his face from out of nowhere. Robin had led him into a dark corner. As Razorblade struggled to see Robin spun his rod to grab his opponents attention before taking to the air and triple sommersaulted behind his opponent.

Razorblade whirrled around before a small sonic grenade exploded behind him knocking him forward. As he got up he shook his head to help with the pain as he looked at Robin performing a flying kick. Ducking the kick, he took advantage of Robin's hot-headed nature by smashing his hilt to the back of Robin's neck before turning him around and slashing his chest.

Robin let out a scream as he felt the blade pierce the polymer thread of the suit. Razorblade looked at the sword.

"Your suit's tougher than I thought... but your head isn't." he said as he pulled hie blade back and readied a strike.

Starfire shouted and backed away from blackfire long enough to launch a blast at Razorblades feet knocking him backwards. Robin got up and looked at the temporarily stunned opponent.

"Shall we go again?" the boy wonder asked as he picked up his rod.