OtakuBoards

Teen Titans: Slade's Army

Vicky

Aqualad and Terra had fallen asleep on the couch while watching the midnight news about the fight they had with Slade's army. There were witness' and highlights every half-hour. Beast Boy grabbed the remote that was in Terra's hands and tuned down the volume, it was really loud and they didn't notice it one bit. When BB looked at Cyborg he loked like he was aleep, but he could only see his red eye and really couldn't tell much, Terra made some gunting sounds every time she tried to find a good position to sleep, but her wounds probably got in the way a lot. Beast Boy had the same trouble with his right arm, he mostly sleeps on the right side of his bed and now it's gonna be hard.

"Why don't we call it a night BB?" Cyborg said as he got up and streched around a bit. When he spoke it kinda made him jump a little, but then he relaxed. Aqualad was fine on the couch so they didn't bother him, Cyborg picked up Terra the best he could without hurting her. Beast Boy went to the kitchen to get a glass of water before he was going to bed.

"So.....what do you thinks going to happen now?" Beast Boy asked before Cyborg left through the corridor.

"I dont really know, first we get better and then we make a plan for next time" Cyborg replied.

"Cyborg, what if we get attacked tonight?" Beast Boy said with a sad face as he looked at Terra and remembered Robin and Raven and the others that are hurt. They were in no condition to fight anyone at the moment.

"Then...it might be over. 'Night BB " He replied as he walked down the corridor to drop off Terra before he goes to sleep. Beast Boy just sat at the table swirling the little water left he had in his cup and started to doze off quietly. "I hope everything gets better soon"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]OOC: *Rips hair out* Argh!!! Do people read my OOC's!? Okay, problems are arising now... one that not many people are reading post through and through, let alone OOC's... Okay, so here's what I'll do. I'm going to post in this post the names of everyone in the RPG, and tell them if there is a problem or not:

Mage15: None really, though some post you might have to read through again.
Shiguru: None
Arika: None right now, though just be careful of the powers, you know... ? ^_^
sunofexiles: For one the grammer and spelling is very hard to figure out. The characters you have in your post really fall out of place, and you have to read everyone's post. One last chance, one.
ReFlux: None, though I would say about reading others post, but I understand sometimes because of the confusion.
DemonicElf: After I said that NO ONE was to start a huge battle after the deadline post, you go and start one? Now, this leads to much more confusion, and the whole RPG falls out of place. I've even said over and over that the OOC's are VERY important, so next time, read the post.
Jokopoko: None
Boo: None, however some post of yours do get a tad confusing, though it's not a huge problem.
Terra: None
Lexy: Once again we have the reading the post problem, please read the post through and through.
Black_Phoenix: None, I can't fine a problem.

So there we go. No one is reading the post, and everyone who has a big problem above will be given ONE LAST CHANCE, and nothing more. That's not everyone, in fact, most of the people with only a little bit of a reading the post problem isn't even on the serious list. So I'm telling 3 of you, you know who you are, to shape up right now so this RPG can go smoother. I'm not going to let things fly anymore, I want EVERYONE to read the post. Now that I've stopped ranting... I'll start from Raven walking out of her room...

IC:

[B]Raven waited for awhile to make sure no one was around the corridoors, and walked slowly out of her room. She managed to sneek past Beast Boy, seen as he was half asleep he didn't notice her, she hoped...

Straight away she went up to the rooftop of Titans tower. It was cold, well freezing in fact on the roof, and it was morning even, though the sun hadn't come up yet. Raven stood on the roof top sighing once more. Chi Boy and Speedy had just seemed to vanish, though Raven was very sure Chi Boy was somewhere in the tower, knocked out. Speedy was maybe one of the most upset, he couldn't fire his bow until his arm was fully healed. Everyone seemed badly hurt, and hopefully, no one would attack the tower. But seeing as All the villains also got badly injured, the Tower was safe.

"I can't believe it... this is so wrong... every bit of everything is falling apart..." Raven muttered. "And it's all my fault, I could have stopped Falcon if I tried, but I didn't..." Raven sighed heavily...

[I]Maybe the Titans are better off without me...[/I] She thought coldly.[/SIZE][/B]

Phelan crawled out from beneath a section of the nightclub's collapsed wall. In the distance he could hear the approch of police and medical vehicles. Deciding it was best not to be caught he made his way down the back alley behind the club, and over to the part of the alley he had parked his motorcycle at before entering.

A quick inspection of himself revealed a number of nasty injuries he had not even noticed. The worst on the list was his left arm, which hung limp at his side, andwas popped forward at the shoulder. Phelan knew there was only one way to fix a dislocated shoulder, and that is was not going to be fun. Removing his tattered cloak, Phelan placed his shoulder against a nearby building's corner and took a deep breath. With an audible pop, and a grunt of pain, Phelan pushed his body forward to reset the joint.

Lifting the seat of his motorcycle, Phelan took out his helmet and grabbed the med-kit underneath it. From the kit he took a spray bottle full of a dark blue liquid and sprayed the open wounds on his face, arms, and legs. Each wound stung as the disinfectant cleaned them, then again as the liquid hardened into a temporary bandage. Phelan dropped the med-kit back in the compartment and tossed his cloak, or what remained of it, on top. Closing the seat, Phelan donned his helmet and started the motorcycle. As he sped away from the scene one thought passed through his mind, [i]I better get extra pay for this.[/i]

[size=1][color=#999999][B]OOC:[/B] Talisman's powers aren't that powerful at all, except when she uses her mirroring power and her telekinesis/telepath. Her mental powers are all minimal and they can't be used at a very long time. I think I should've cleared that up. Don't worry, I'll watch out next time. Oh, wait and then, there's the zodiac one, but that wastes a lot of energy for Talisman and that's not until she has major, MAJOR emotional problems.

Also, when Talisman speaks to someone through telepath, I'll use brackets with these " ". And when she speaks to herself in her own mind, she will use two semicolons at the beginning and at the end...just to let you know. ^_^
----------------------------------------

[i]Lying on her bed, Talisman was unable to get to sleep. She then looked to the ceiling and created another picture of her mother and smiled as the picture eased her pain and her mind. It was hard to let go of her mother's death and yet she believes that it was her fault that she had died, although it wasn't. Talisman sighed and knew that staying in her own home would just give her grief and guilt.

Jumping out of bed, Talisman walked to the rail and jumped off of it with ease, as well as landing. She cracked her neck once she stood and walked out of her home, making sure her alarm was on. She then turned to the streets and had changed her cloak to her sweater and walked down the street with her bracelets clinking along side her.[/i]

::It seems kind of breezy tonight. Could this mean anything? No, it possibly could..:: [i]Talisman looked above her head and had noticed a dark figure flying through the sky. She focused in on it and had seen that the figure had thin, female legs and a cape. It could only mean[/i] "Raven. What is she doing out here in the middle of the night?"

[i]With that, Talisman began to follow her, making sure that she did not lose sight. She had wondered what in the world a Titan was doing at this time of night and why alone? Pondering, Talisman followed her still.[/size][/color][/i]

[color=green][size=1]
OOC: I hope not to mess up anymore. So, here I go.
IC:

Chi Boy woke up with a head ache in a large, chrome medical room. He slowly got up and sat on the padded bed and rubbed the back of his head. He rembered the rock crumbling onto his body because of the retched witch, Jinx. Michael gritted his teeth and promised reveng to himself. But the first thing he had to figure out was where he was, and who brought him there. Looking around, Michael saw the large T placed on the wall. Then he rembered in a flash back, the T on the chest of the person who carried him their in his comatose state. He was in Titan's tower...

Michael hopped off the table and felt pain in his legs. Michael straightened out of his legs. A large [I]CRACK![/I] followed and Michael screamed in pain, falling to the floor. After a bit of groveling over his knee, he raised himself from the ground and limped over to the door. But as soon as he opened the sliding door, he saw Robin, leader of the Titan's, standing in his face. Michael hopped back in suprise and hit the floor.

"Whoa! Whoa! You don't need to be moving around, buddy." Robin began, "Your wounds were pretty bad when that stuff fell onto you."

"I don't need your help..." Michael said blankly, struggling to get up. Hiding his true feelings.

"Obviously you do. Listen, I won't keep you here against you will, but I was wondering..." Robin said strongly, looking Chi Boy into the eyes... "If you would like to join our team." Chi Boy stared blankly into his eyes as emotions within him battled for supremecy...[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]OOC: Yes, yes, this is what I'm talking about. It's running much smoother, good good peoples ^__^.

IC:

[B]Raven sighed heavily. If only she finished Falcon off when she had the chance, then the Titans wouldn't be in this mess. She suddenly felt weaker and weaker, and slowly flew to the ground.

"Madnetrion Acid really does a number on your head..." She mumbled to herself rubbing her head. He slowly stood up off the ground, putting her left hand on her right arm which was still really painful. The shadows around seemed to move around. Raven looked around quickly. Someone was there. "Who's there?" She shouted. No answer. Raven continued to look around, then walked on a little. Someone [I]was[/I] following her, she could see the shadows far behind changing. Raven spun around, only to see Talisman there. "You... why are you following me? Go away!" Raven snapped. Talisman was close up against the wall trying not to be seen, but walked closer when Raven knew it was her.

"I [I]might[/I] be following you, then again I might not be." Talisman replied.

"Just leave me alone, I'm not in the mood to fight, in fact I'm not in any condition to agrue with people, and I would think you're not either." Raven said, turning her back and walking away from Talisman.

"It's just funny seeing a Titan out here all alone... after a massive battle..." Talisman said to Raven. Raven just turned around slowly.

"If you really must know, I'm going somewhere... I don't know how I'm going to get there, but I am. So if you don't mind..." Raven replied, continuing to walk off. Talisman followed her, still staying a little bu behind.

"Somewhere?" Talisman asked. Raven just shook her head.

"No where you would know..." She snapped back.[/SIZE][/B]

OOC:Tell me if im gonna pack my bags in leave if you don't like it

IC:Nori took to the sky.She was thinking about that bo who was cuaght behind alll that rubble.She needed to pay a little visit to the Tower.Nori soared throaugh the air along a falcon and she luaghed and twirled around.She came to the landed on teh ground infront of the Tower.She walked up to the door and knocked on it.She read rumbling and someone oppened the door,it was Starfire."Oh its Nori,the girl who fights both good and evil!".Nori just stared at her "I just came to see...if that boy is alright..".Starfire let her in a led her to a chrome medical room and pointed to Chi Boy who was on the bed."Thats him,hes very weak.."Starfire said looking at Nori.Nori walked toward Chi Boy and said "Wow..Jinx did this to you..".Chi boy looked straight at Nori.Robin and Starfire took thier leave.

Nori looked at Michaels wounds."Why did you come here..you don't even know me!".Nori placed a hand on Chi boys "Becuase everyone deserves the right to be comforted in every way.."."Don't you like BB" Michael said lookign at Noris hand "I really don't care for BB anymore...". "Besides if BB did get hurt...i wouldn't come to see him...he would just notice Terra and thats all.."

Nori took her hand off of Michael's."You can leave it there...not everybody does that to me and i felt...you know welcomed..".Nori just stared at Michael and placed her hand on Chi Boys once more.Chi boy smiled and sat more upright."Mihael don't move to im press me..i like the way you are".

OOC:Well hope its good..

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Knowing that Raven was in no position to fight or even transport herself to wherever the hell she was going, Talisman decided to stay behind, just to annoy her and to be good citizen. If it was something that made her annoyed and furious, it was having a weak person walk around in the dark, alone, with no protection whatsoever and people taking advantage of that excuse. Raven was weak and Talisman could help, but then it would look as if she was willing to help the Titans...but, if she had helped one of Slade's men, then it would seem that she would be willing to help Slade. Her world was confusing and tormented through the end.

Taking in a deep breath, Talisman walked in front of Raven, making her stop. She looked to Raven and knew that her sympathy would have to surface at one time or another and since no one was around to see her out of her rude, distant, arrogant, and attitude shell, she decided this was the time.[/i]

"Raven, look to me for a word at this moment. It is true that I [i]may[/i] have been following you, but it was only out of curiosity and my amazement at why you would be alone, after that battle. I know that you do not favor me as someone to speak with right now, but if you need help right now, I can give it to you." [i]Raven looked to Talisman with a raised eyebrow. Why was Talisman being so kind right now? What was her hidden motive?[/i] "It's not often that I show kindness to those like you. Actually....it's a rare occasion since an even that has passed. You see, when I see someone who is weak from anything, emotional, physical, mental, etcetera, I go and give them help, I give them someone to lean on. That's what I wish to do for you right now. Don't worry, I have no motive. I have no hidden agenda, whatsoever. Anyways, if it's one thing that furiates me, it's when people take advantage of those who are weak at the moment. Like you are...and no, I am not saying you are weak, but the fact that you had emerged from a great battle, I'm saying that you are in no position to walk alone. Do you understand?"

[i]Raven looked to Talisman with confused, yet knowing eyes. Through her dark, "don't touch me" look, Raven had a knowing face and a sympathetic mind. She understood what Talisman was talking about. It was an event that had made Talisman want to fight, yet it was that event that made her who she is, even though Raven does not know what kind of person Talisman is truly is.[/size][/color][/i]

[SIZE=1][B]Raven, every now and again looking back at Talisman wasn't even sure where she was going. All she knew, it was her fault, and maybe getting away from the Titans she would return, shortly.

"If you really are willing to help me because I'm injured..." Raven muttered coldly slowing down a little. "Maybe I'll let you in on what I'm really doing out here... You know as well as I do, Falcon has a great advantage over us all, and even training like the worlds going to end if we don't stop him wouldn't beat him, but I do know a way to boost my power..." She mumbled.

"...Boost your power?" Talisman asked.

"You heard me. Beast Boy and Cyborg would be able to give you a full story. They entered my mind, and rage was my main problem because of my father. My rage takes the form of him, and long story short, once I'm free of his evil every one of my emotions becomes part of me once more, without things blowing up, also boosting my power beyond belief... That's what I intend to do, well... I also intend to keep the Titans out of danger." Raven replied, stopping and rubbing her ribs.

"What do you mean by that?" Talisman asked.

"It seems Falcon's got his finger pointing straight at me, he's out to get me..." Raven muttered, looking up and pointing. Talisman didn't look up, she already knew who was there. It was Falcon, but he wasn't intending to attack anyone. As soon as Falcon knew the two saw him, he flew down. Raven didn't bother to run, Falcon wasn't going to attack. Talisman didn't do anything either, and the first thing Raven thought when looking at Falcon was that he had taken sanity pills, he didn't looked crazed or insane anymore. "What's wrong with you?" Raven snapped coldly.

"Watch out..." He muttered to them. Raven raised her eyebrow. "I'm not here to fight... just a warning to you two... Slade's got an army... he's trying to get all the free lancers on his side, and even with only a few villains on his side, he's creating an army..."

"Since when did you care?" Talisman growled at him.

"Since now... I can't stay long, I banged my head while flying, let's just say it knocked some sense into me, for a short time it's given me back some sanity... but that's not gonna last, right now I'm just warning you two, watch out... seriously..." He replied. Falcon suddenly fell to his knees, his hands on his head as if he was trying to claw his way into his mind. "I... have to go!" He shouted, suddenly flying off. Raven raised her eyebrow.

"Okay... what was that about?" She asked Talisman.[/SIZE][/B]

Nori sat close to Chi Boy as tehy talke dand talked.It was unlike Nori nto to wear purple..and to talk so much."So,you gonna join the Titans too?"Chi Boy asked as he looked at Nori.Nor answerd planely "Wereever nature takes me..but i will break away from thet path to be close to you..Michael".Michael looked away as Nori closed her eyes. "Nori...why are you always so quiet..so mysterious..".Someone opned the door it was Robin "Um guys..have either of you seen Raven?".they both nodded no and Robin sighed and closed the door."So Nori,whats is the answer?". "Becuase Michael...its just me..and i think its about time i really revealed my self....first i never really did like..i just played along so Slade wouldn't kill me..second of all...if i reveal my past i would probally be hunted down..".Michael looked into her magenta eyes "Don't worry..i won't leave your side...this is also the part were i kissyou but my head hurts like...nevermind".Nori was shocked at what Michael said about the kissing part.

Nori got up and said "Im going to get fresh air.." a falcon flew in and Nori flew out the window with it."

Robin looked at the flying falcon and shrugged before staring at the new guy.

"So, what do you say? You'd be an honorary one of course as this place is getting a little crowded." he laughed as he waited the newcomer's reaction.

"S.. sure I'll join you guys as long as it means sending Slade away." Chi-Boy smirked.

"I think that's number one on our list right now. He has a lot to answer for." The boy wonder growled.

"I'm Robin, that's all you need to know for now. Just sit back and rest, I have to go talk to some of the other Titans." Robin said as he turned and walked out of the room.

As he left Aqualad and Speedy looked over to him. The prince was in his tank while Speedy was reading some comics.

"You still into that japanese crap?" the prince of Atlantis laughed.

"Yeah, I happen to like reading about which chick the geeky guy chooses. To you it may be all the same plotlines but to me it's diffrent everytime." Speedy smiled.

"You do realise you have no class right?" Aqualad quipped at the other man.

"At least I can stay dry and breath air for more than an hour at a time. And I have a far better chance of getting some action from women." the blonde boy grinned at Aqualad with a smirk on his face.

"I happen to have you know I'm already arranged to be married."

Robin just shook his head as the two argued and walked away.

[size=1][color=#999999]"Ok.....what was that about?" [i]Raven asked Talisman.[/i]

[i]Talisman sighed and replayed what Falcon had said to them, picking out important parts.[/i] "There's truth behind what Falcon is saying."

"What are you talking about?" [i]Raven seemed to want to know what Falcon had meant.[/i] "What did he mean? What truth?"

[i]Talisman sighed once more and looked to Raven. She then concentrated on the important phrases that Falcon had said.[/i] "Slade has an army, it's true. He is recruiting as many free lancers as he can get his hands on. He is trying to get them so that he can give them much training and much power as he can. His doctors can do miraculous nightmares to the army."

"Wait......recruiting free lancers? Talisman, aren't you a free lancer? This means he'll come after you, too."

"Yes. He will." [i]Talisman replied with guilt and anger.[/i]

"Hey...what's wrong?" [i]Raven asked with wondering sympathy.[/i]

[i]Talisman looked to the sky and then to Raven.[/i] "Nothing. Just an event that happened years ago...something that messes with my emotions. Raven, I help no one. I am on no one's side. We are alike, though. You and I."

"What are you talking about, Talisman? What do you mean we're alike?"

"I'll explain at a later time. Falcon warned us about Slade and his army, which means if he came to us, he will be looking for a way of mutiny. And if he did not attack us, even though he despises you, it means that he may really be gaining conciousness to the world."

[i]Raven could not believe what Talisman was saying. Everything was confusing and strange to her. Talisman had ways of speaking that made her think deeper, Falcon was giving a word of warning, and now Slade had an army. What was Talisman saying about the two being alike? Is there something that Raven cannot see?[/size][/color][/i]

[color=green][size=1]

A few hours had passed and Michael was getting bored. He was also feeling a little better and he got up from his padded table of a bed and began to limp towards the door once again. As he limped slowly towards the door, he thought of the magenta-eyed girl, Nori. She was kinda cute, but Michael hoped that the harmless flirting wouldn't jerpaordize anything in some way. Michael opened the door and rubbed his head with his eyes closed. He continued walking and he then looked up, opening his eyes he saw the humongous living room in the Titan's tower. Michael fell down on his behind as he looked in awe of the amazing and lavouche room. He looked up with his glinting jade eyes in amazement.

"Like how we livin', man?" a deep and welcoming voice came, interupting Michael's train of thought. It was Cyborg walking toward him. He let his hand out with a smile, and Michael grabbed it, letting Cyborg lift him up.

"No, I'm lovin' it." Michael said with a thankful smile. "Nice big, screen man."

"Ow, you havn't seen nothin' yet. Check it out..." Cyborg said, holding Michael's arm over his shoulder and walking towards the couch. Cyborg sat him down on the couch and took a remote off the coffee table and clicked it. Suddenly with huge blast of sound and color, Michael looked up with squinted eyes to see the title on the screen. "STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3".

"Oh... my... god..." Michael muttered outloud. Cyborg laughed hilariously at him and threw him a controller. Michael picked it up in confusion and looked over at Cyborg.

"Let me school you in this real fast like..." Cyborg said with a big smile, holding the small controller in large, metallic hands. Michael laughed aswell. He began to think...[I]Maybe it won't be too bad stayin' here...[/I][/color][/size]

Nori heard Cyborg yell "BINGO! I won again!".She was happy she got to stay the night at the Titan Tower.She ran down the spiraling stairs and saw Michael and Cyborg smashing buttons on controllers.She went and sat next to them watchign the screen.Michael looked toward Nori with a some-what smirk and kept on looking at her here and there.Cyborg looked at both of them and made an outburst "HEY!WERE PLAYING A VIDEO GAME NOT FLIRTING!!".Cyborg face got all red and Michael said "Your just jealous becuase you don't have a person to flrit with..oh yea i won".Cyborg growled and smashed the buttons harder.They were playing almost all night.

Cyborg popped in Scream for some reason.They ate popcorn and when Scream was bout to stab someone Nori grabbed Michaels hand.Cyborg luaghed and said "Don't ya love teenage love..".They kept on watching movies luaghing and being scared at different points.the three had become really close friends that night.

[SIZE=1]OOC: Sorry for any mistakes in this post, my new keyboard is all sticky.

IC:

[B]It was almost dawn, you could tell. The sun was coming up already, and Raven and Talisman had walked along way, almost out of the city.

"You wouldn't think Jump City could be so simple yet have so much havoc in it... so much chaos it takes a whole team of Super Heroes to save the city." Raven muttered. By the time she had finished, the two were far out from the city, right near the mountains. Jump City still looked huge, and even from the mountains, Raven could see Titans tower.

"Exsactly where is it that you're going?" Talisman asked, staring out where Raven was looking.

"Somewhere..." Raven muttered. "Somewhere where there's no chance you'll get into a fight, somewhere easy to train and concentrate without lifting a finger... I'm not really sure..." Raven added. She knew Talisman was right, they were very much alike, powers, and maybe if Raven was right, past too. The two of them might have had a similar past, death of close friends, hate, just like Raven, someone who you loved died. "You know, you can just go back to the city now, I'll be fine going ahead..."[/SIZE][/B]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Talisman could feel that Raven needed her space, yet she wanted someone to talk with. That's what she wanted. She wanted to talk with Raven, find out more about her, find out what makes her tick, yet she wants to tell Raven of her pain as well...but how can she? How can she when this pain is the guilt that was caused by that ungrateful event that happened long ago? Talisman shook her head and looked to Raven.[/i]

"I'll go with you. It seems like we both need to get away from the city. Even though, I don't like either side, I'll go with you and train and....."

[i]Raven looked to Talisman.[/i] "And what?"

[i]Sighing, Talisman replied.[/i] "And....get to know you. I'd like to share with you why I think we're alike."

[i]Talisman turned to the mountains and clenched her fists. She had to close her eyes from letting any emotion surface to the open. She didn't want Raven to see her true emotions, she didn't want anyone to see her true emotions. For emotions cause problems and problems cause chaos and chaos was part of Talisman.

With a deep breath, Talisman turned to Raven and tilted her head towards the mountains. Raven looked to them and then to Talisman, she nodded and the two kept walking towards wherever they were bounded off to.[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: Omg I'm soo sorry for not posting, I couldn't get on the internet all weekend :(

IC:
Beast Boy woak up after he heard something or someone screaming for some reason, the shock made him throw the remanining water he had in his cup onto the table. Once he remembered where he was he saw Cyborg, Chi Boy, and Nori on the couch watching Scream. It was kind of weird to see Chi Boy out of the Infermary, maybe his injuries healed already, on another note Nori was there as well. They were offly close together on the couch...as iff they were going out. Beast Boy just rubbed his eyes to get his vision back and went over to the grounp.

"Whats up guys?" He asked as he was standing behind Cyborg who was hardly paying attention to the movie anyways, they both watched all of the Scream movies so many times its gotten boring after a while.

"Nothing much here BB, just relaxing" Cyborg said as someone was about to get killed.

"3....2....1....go" Beast Bot and Cyborg said simultaniously to mark when the girl was being killed by the Scream guy. Nori and Chi Boy were cuddling up on the couch together as they watched the movie. Before BB knew it Cyborg grabbed his shirt and tugged him down to wisper something.

"I think Nori likes Chi Boy...just look at them over there" Cybog wispered as the looked at "couple". Beast Boy just gigled a bit and then decided to go walk around the Tower for a while. Beast Boy knocked on Raven's door, but apparently she was not in her room at the time, nor was Talisman. He didn't want to disterb Terra since she was resting, and later on he found Aqualad and Speedy arguing about random things.

*Thats all I got so far*

Noris eyes wre widened the whole movie.All teh lights were off accept the flashing t.v.cyborg sad "Whos ready for Scream 2!!".Before anyone answered he popped it in.BB came out of no where and plooped infront of teh t.v as his little cute puppy form."BB get out the way.."Nori said as she tried to push BB away from teh tv.BB thought "She dosn't like my puppy act anymore....this Chi Boy is a Nori hog.."

Nori closed her eyes as a guy was cut in half."Im gonna get more chips"said Nori as she ran to the kitchen.And BB was sitting there then he said "Hey baby" ina very low voice and Nori just looked at him.Nori walked over to him and BB face got all smiley.BB squirted some winter fresh flavor breath spray.But,then Nori grabbed the chips and walked away as if Bb was never there.BB growled.The games were on.

OOC:Its getting very good i must say

[SIZE=1][B]Raven and Talisman soon came to a large waterfall and a river near there, where both of them were sat. Raven took out her Titans communicator, and threw it into the water.

"They can only track me this far now..." Raven said, watching it sink to the bottom of the water. Talisman noticed a pitch black raven flying from tree to tree, and noticed Raven herself looking at it. Talisman couldn't help but wonder...

"Why is it that you're called Raven?" She asked.

"Azarath..." Raven replied in a low tone. "That's just my answer. Azarath, in all truth I'm not really sure why, but it's to do with Azarath..."

"Your birth place." Talisman said.

"Yes... Azarath exsisted between dimension's. The people of Azarath fled Earth from all the violence and went to Azarath. Marble streets and Golden columns, blue-green skies and crimson clouds... well, that's what it used to be like." Raven replied.

"Something happened to it, then?" Talisman asked.

"Yes... the whole place changed by one small thing, [I]me[/I]. As soon as I came into that world, the emerald skies turned black as death itself." Raven said with a deep sigh, but refused to say anything else.[/SIZE][/B]

[color=gray][size=1]The wind had blown away the clouds on the sky, revealing the huge moon behind them. It almost looked sinister as big as it was. Withing deep thoughts, Kiting was sitting on a small hill near town, peering at that big moon. Thoughts about the battle, about the people in the battle, about every single Teen Titan, about Falcon, about Slade, but most of all, the weakening power that Raven spread. He felt a lot weaker when he was fighting against Falcon. His sight became vague more than once and his reaction speed was far below his normal.
He wondered what he thought of the Teen Titans... Actually, none had bugged him yet... He just got pissed off because of that Talisman who didn't pick a side. [i]"Fight at Slade's side or the Teen Titan's side... Not between it..."[/i]
A squall brought him back in reality. Behind him, Falcon had just landed. He didn't sense as freeked out as normal. When Kiting turned around he saw a serious face which was, like Kiting himself just was, looking at the big moon.
"It's big..." Falcon let out after a while. His face had changed. It now looked as if it was expecting something terrible. As if he had a vision of what yet to come, and one that didn't look nice.
The boy with the robot arm did not reply on it. He just stared at his arm. For the first time he realized how stupid it is looking and at the same time he felt sorry for fighting against Falcon. Falcon, who had been messed with a lot more than his spoony arm. Falcon, who's soul has crumbled in Slade's hand just to do the thing he can't do himself; Taking care of the Teen Titans and then take over the world or something like that... And suddenly Kiting realized that he didn't even know what he is fighting for... What was his point exactly in fighting for Slade?..
[/size][/color]

[color=green][size=1]

Michael felt a bit strange being so close to this Nori, girl. He didn't know whether she liked him or if she was just overly perky. Michael felt that maybe forming this type of relationship wouldn't be the best descesion if he were to plan on staying with the Teen Titan's long enough to take out Slade, nor did he know what to think about the overt freindliness of the Titans thus far. He didn't know if they really accepted him. He felt a bit uncomortable in Titans Tower. He felt he was taking to them too quickly. Hell, he hadn't even met all of the members yet.

"AAAAIIIIIIEEEEE!!!!" Nori shreiked loudly, grasping onto Michael's arm tightly, causing him to jump and loose his own train of thought. "Whooo! That got me good..." Nori said with a frail voice, but still uptaining her almost annoying perkiness. Michael smiled at her. And kept on watching. She looked to the releif of Michael as he began to blush. She moved into him a bit and Michael's eyes widened.

Michael was nervous and felt strange. In an attempt to get up, he said, "Yo, Cyborg... Ugh... were is the Kitchen?" Michael asked, hoping for the right answer.

"Oh, you want something, man? I'll get it for you." Cyborg said with a smile, getting up from his seat. "Like pepsi?" he called out in question.

Michael's face grumbled, sighing, he said, "Sure..." This made the pradicament worse for Michael. Now he was alone with Nori, who was closely snuggled to him. Michael began to sweat as she jumped in fear and clasped to him tighter.

[B]OOC:[/B] I hope thats good for now. I don't really want to mess with anyones plans.[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#999999][B]OOC:[/B] Hey, Mage15! First of all, I don't belong with the Titans. I am neutral and will not pick sides. I fight for myself and protect the people, but that doesn't mean I belong with the Titans. Anyways, here we go! Time for Talisman to reveal some stuff toO!
--------------------------

[i]Talisman nodded and looked to the waters, the calm rippling waters that slowly drifted back and forth. She could see an image of Raven's home, filled with darkness, pain, and chaos. She closed her eyes and smirked at this thought. It was similar to what Talisman's life was like before she turned away from the pain. At this point, Raven looked to Talisman.[/i]

"What about you?" [i]Raven asked as Talisman opened her eyes.[/i] "Why are you called Talisman?"

[i]With a sigh, Talisman began to speak.[/i] "I come from a place filled with emotion. Everything is connected to an emotion, whether it be a creature or a person. This place only exists in the dreams' of humans, yet this place exists in a rift between this earth and a galaxy a bit further from your home. It began as Cobar, but as time grew, my people created the place of Beracell." [i]Raven had a confused look upon her face.[/i] "Cobar is aboriginal word for Burnt Earth and Beracell is a combination of Araceli and Arabella, which means Altar of Heaven and Beautiful Heaven. I looked them up to see exactly what my mother had meant about my home. Let's see....in all, my planet was the planet of emotions. But you see, when I was born into that world, I suppose I had great powers that I caused Beracell to turn itself into Achlys, a greek work meaning mist or darkness." [i]Raven looked to Talisman and she looked back.[/i] "I guess what I am trying to say is that, my name is Talisman because of the many powers that I possess and the creatures that once lived on Beracell are now with me."[/size][/color]

OOC: Ok, thanks for the info. Akira

IC:
BEast Boy left the room whee Aqualad and Speedy were arguing and all, he got a bit tired and decided to go to his room and get some sleep in. But once he got there BEast Boy couldn't get himself to sleep at all, so he just sat in his bes and read some of his books/comics that were scattered along his floor. It was about 15 minutes later that he had gotten bored reading his stuff so he just decided to play a prank on someone unsuspecting. Beast Boy was desiding on what form to go into for his prank and then he decided it would be a mouse one, he would go through the vents and see what everyone was up to. Once he got into the dusty vents he started t explore the tower vigerously, he came upon Terra's room to find her sleeping, the room where Aqualad and Speedy were fighting, but now it was only Speedy there, then he came upon the living room again. Cyborg was gettting something in the kitchen until he said something.

"Like pepsi?" Cyborg said as he was reaching into the fridge, after a second or so someone else responded.

"Sure..." Chi Boy said with a sign as Norio was hanging onto him while watching the movie still. Beast Boy decided to play his prank on Raven, maybe she has calmed down a bit. Once he got to her room and looked down from the vents it was too dark to see if she was there. So Beast Boy jumpped down through the vent and changed into a cat and hopped ontot the bed hoping she was there. But to his surprise she was not. Then Beast Boy remembered something.....Robin and Talisman had been missing a well, Robin could still be here but Talisman was no where to be seen when BB searched the Tower. Beast Boy quietly passed the living room having Cyborg say "Hi" to him, then he went to his room. Beast Boy turned out all the lights and locked the door, then he reached to his communicator.

"Raven.....where are you? Are you out? Is anyone with you? COme on, this isn't fair.." Beast Boy left a message on her communicator and decided to head to the roof of the Twoer, he waited there until he got an answer.

*Phelan focused his binoculars onto a single point of the Titan's Town, thought for a moment, then made a note one a sheet of paper next to him. Out of all the things he has had to do as a mercenary, recon was one of the least interesting. Sitting still and staring at something for hours on end was not nearly as exciting as actually sneaking into the area, though it is an important first step to safelu sneaking in. Another irritaing thing was the lack of cover on the building's roof, but this far into the city no one was likely to notice him.

The tapping of boots behind him caught Phelan's attention and he rotated his head enough to see who was approaching him. He turned back to his binoculars and continued to look for any weak spots in the tower's design. This action did not seem to sit well with the person behind him.

"Slade wants a report from you," Blackfire said, not bothing to hide her irritation at being ignored. "He is rather pissed that you did not return after the battle. He wants you to be reminded that [i]you[/i] work for [i]him[/i] and are not to leave him waiting."

Phelan did not even bother to look away from his binoculars as he responded to her. "I am busy. That is my report. Tell Slade I am doing what I am payed to, finding a way to stop the Titans."

Blackfire became slightly more irritated by this, but decided not to deal with it any longer. [i]If he wants to make Slade angry, then fine. Let him deal with it.[/i] Without another word she took to the air an disappeared. Phelan paused long enough to see her leave. He smiled, took a drink from a bottle of gin sitting next to him, and returned to looking for weak spots in the tower's structure.