OtakuBoards

Death's Key

Chichiri's Girl

[b][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] On the planet of Daio a terrible evil has been unleashed. After 80 million years of peace and imortality a sorcerer has risen to his highest point of power. His name has become a curse word among the simple people and anyone who dares to utter it is shunned and labled a threat to the soiceity. Resulting in death for the person. The unspeakable name of the evil mage is Adrain, meaning Dark One. He was the one who has found and is attempting to use an all-powerful relic, Death's Key. [/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][i] The Key [/i]is[i] death. Once acctavated it not only will it introduce death to the whole planet of Daio but it will kill every living thing. Thusly leaving the world to Adrian and the ones he chooses to svae; the ones with powers. But once he has the key working there will be nothing to stop him form doing the same to every world there ever was. Or is there?[/i][/color][/font][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] The people of Daio support themselves on farming. Towns are small and scattered along the country side with hundreds of miles between each. But the simple undying people of Daio have one hope. This hope comes from the prophecy of the 13. [/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] The prophecy tells of 13 teens with powers to save the planet in case of such an event as this. Their powers come from the elements; Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Lightning, Shadow, I ce, Light, Dark, Wood, Rock, Sky. The last,The Wanderer, has no element and their power source is unknown. These youths are to stop Adrian beofre he activates the key but first they most gather amongst themselves and discover a way to combine their powers.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]***[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Sign Ups[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Name: (nickname can be added)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Age: (13-19 but try to not use the extremes)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Apperance: (obvious)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Element: (among the ones listed in the propchey the Wanderer is taken)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Brief Background: (what they were doing before they were found)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Weapons: (they may have weapons don't go over board)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Personality:[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]***[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]You may be Adrian but you MUST run it by me first. You can also be a friend/minion of his also just change the sign-up so it fits. Remember only 12 teens are needed(not counting me)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Here's my sign-up[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]*****[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Name: Ieya( pronouced 'I ya)[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Age:16[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Apperance: 5'6 with shoulder length blonde hair kept back in a pony tail. Although she keeps it up there is always some in her ace no matter how hard she tries; which she doesn't.Her eyes are dark green and they aren't exactly warm. She warms a dark purple tunic with long sleeves and black baggy pants.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Element: none; she's theWanderer[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Brief background: Ieya remembers nothing of her past before the age of 12 when sh ewas founf on the riverbank. A kind elderly couple took her in and they became her adopted parents. For a reason unknown to anyone since the day she was found she has always had skills at handling a sword. She was indeed found with a small dagger strapted to her ankle and a sword at her waist. At the age of 15 she left home to start her own life. When she first moved in with her adoptive parents the children of the town teased her for her unknown and odd powers that no one could explain, least of all her. SAo she grew up in solitude from others her age thusly lacking people skills. Since her departure from her home she has been training not only wiht her swords but with her powers as well.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Weapons: [/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][u][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Basha[/color][/font][/u][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]The larger of the two swords she was found with that sh ekeeps at her waist. She tries to keep it with her at all times but sometimes she must part with it. It is the length of her arm and is extremly sharp. Basha is also extremly light-weight--but only for Ieya. It seems to be made out of a mysterious material...[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][/b][/center]
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo][b][u]Perdita[/u][/b][/color][/font][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]The dagger that Ieya was found with that she keeps attached by her ankle hidden. When she doesn't have Basha wiht her Perdita will sure as hell be there' just in case. It is the lengths of her hand and like Basha weighs next to nothing for Ieya. It also seems to be made out of a mysterious material...[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]

[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo]Personality: From years of being shunned Ieya has become a loner. She keeps to herself and isn't exactly a master of human emotion. She's a quick learner and is slow to trust someone. Once she opens up to you she talks but only when she wants to. She herself is pretty myeterious.[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]****[/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]
[center][b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Right so sign up![/color][/font][/i][/b][/center]

[SIZE=1][B][U]Name:[/U] Ares (Real name is unknown)

[U]Age:[/U] 16

[U]Appearance:[/U]
[IMG]http://www.sandara.net/anime/dog.jpg[/IMG]
His clothes are different: Ares wears a long grey trench coat which is over a light yellow shirt. His pants are a creamy-white colour, and he doesn't smoke (duh).

[U]Element:[/U] Lightning

[U]Brief Background:[/U] Mostly unknown. Ares has never spoken of his past, though he does mumbled about it sometimes. People only know a little about him from when he was 5 until he was 13, the rest is unknown. He was raised by the man he "thought" was his father. For years, Ares learnt nothing more than to be like his father. He had no friends, no fun, no nothing. When Ares found out his parents had died, and his so called "father" was really a murderer, Ares ran away, changing his name for good. He had been lied too, betrayed, and he never knew his parents. At the age of 12, Ares became good friends with another man. He lived with the man for years, but soon Ares was on his own again. No one saw Ares since he was 13, and at the age of 16, he appeared again. No matter how hard people tried, Ares wouldn't speak anything about what happened, he changed after it, and was never the same again. Sometimes, you could even hear him muttering about his past, and at times he would even cry.

[U]Weapons:[/U]
[IMG]http://www.runenews.com/images/sword4.jpg[/IMG]
Satrain Sword (Where he got it is unknown)

[U]Personality:[/U] Even though he claims to have a painful past, Ares will sometimes have a laugh and some fun, but most of the time he's lay back and serious. He tries to look on the positive side to everything, and never changes his tune. It takes only a word to get him extremely mad. Anything to do with "Betrayal", "Murderers", "Lair" and "Double crossed" that is said directly to Ares, he gets very, very mad, and is one of the only times he says something about what happened between the age of 13 and 16. Ares never double crosses or betrays people, he's been betrayed before and doesn't want it to happen to other people. Though he seems cool and seems to have a solid heart, he doesn't. Sometimes he's so sad he'll want to be alone and cry be himself. He's brave, and loyal to his friends.[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]Name: Zeos
Apperance: 5'9 and lean in build; has long-ish silver hair; dark blue eyes; wears a baggy black shirt and baggy black pants
Element: Shadow
Brief Background: Zeos's past is foggy to him, but he remembers one important thing. A great fire burned down his home village when people attacked it. One of the people nearly got him, leaving him with a scar down the back of his left arm. He was found with his sword, unconscious, in the ashes by a merchant passing through. He took in the young boy, raising him and making him a fine bodyguard for the merchant when they traveled. Zeos's power has come in handy at times, but he tries to keep it under wraps.
Weapons: The Unborn-Zeos's katana-style sword. He's had it since forever it seems, and it is perfectly balanced for him.
Personality: Zeos is kind of cocky and self-absorbed, but inside he's dark and alone, ostracized because of his powers and differences. He covers up with a sharp tongue and a near-tangible ego.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name: Deko
Appearance: Short brown hair, Blue eyes; Ezalo is tall (6'4), but very slender framed. He wears a red shirt with black pants.
Element: Fire
Background: Deko was found on the side of a road. He had no knowledge of his past, all he knew was there was someone he was supposed to meet. Just like his elemental powers Deko is unpredictable, mostly a kindhearted young mand. Deko never ceases to use his skills in battle to protect his friends. Countless times he's stepped up against evildoers who wish to do harm to himself or others around him. For the past 6years since he was found Deko has wandered the land trying to find someone who can help him with his past.
Weapons: Deko wields twin sabres both infused with his element, fire. His left blade is called Inferno, it holds the cabability to ignite anything Deko wishes. His right blade is known as Flamebrand, it holds the ability to cut through anything known on the planet leaving nothing but a chared cut. He wields a bow known as fugaro "the burning one", it causes any arrow shot out of it to become inflamed on the will of the user.
Personality: Deko enjoys being alone. Though he is capable of fighting harmoniously with just about anybody. He enjoys occasional company and loves to do justice to the wrong. When he is with his friends he is carefree and a big practical joker, but when evil is being done Deko quickly shows his other side, a savage beast who uses his agility and speed to dispatch of the wrongdooers quickly.

if there is anything wrong please tell me so I can correct it immediateally, can't wait to start the Rp.

[QUOTE=Unborn Lord Xion][color=darkslateblue][size=1]
Brief Background: *I'm unclear on the 'finding' thing. You didn't really explain what that meant. Perhaps you could explain a little?*
[/size][/color][/QUOTE]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] it's basicly you're history before you joined the group. That will pretty much take place in the RPG. Just put in what happened in your character's life before they joined the other charcters. Kind of like their childhood. An example would be how somebody fell off a horse and got a nasty scar that draws people away. Hope that helps[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]So Shadow, Lightning, and Fire are taken people! Plus the wanderer![/color][/font][/i][/b]

[COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Verdana]
[B]Name: [/B] Nero Jinn-ichi von Nekro. (Call him Jinn xD)

[B]Age: [/B] 17

[B]Apperance: [/B] [URL=http://www.buynshop.com/images/products/alca-8130.jpg]Here[/URL] or see attachment for his red eyes. He's 6'5 fts tall.

[B]Element: [/B] [B][COLOR=Indigo]Dark[/COLOR][/B]

[B]Brief Background: [/B] Jinn never had parents. He was raised by his grandparents since his parents died at the age 1, in hands of some bandits. His mother wrote his name in a golden tag, and he keeps it as the most valuable treasure in the world. When he was 8, grandparents died due to some extrange illness. He lost it all, and he grew with a grudge against the world, he started training in order to be strong and survive. He studied the dark arts with a misterious man called Draghignazzo Vassago untill the age of 13. Since then, he's been working as mercenary/hitman for a living, people refers to him as 'Shin-ichi', instead of Jinn-ichi, and/or 'The Reaper'.

[B]Weapons: [/B] Fists and legs, and a Black Blade 5 Ft Katana called [B]'Soul Reaper[/B]'. The [B]Soul Reaper [/B] gets stronger with every person it Jinn kills, it is said that it absorbs the soul of whoever dies by it, and also its wielder's...

[B]Personality: [/B] He's not the most friendly person in the world (lol), he doesnt talk much, hates humans, he's very calm, cold and always thinks before acting. He has never killed a women, he gets nervous specially with the pretty ones.
(Fact: He has never talked to a woman who isn't his grandmother)

Let me know if I made a mistake, k?

[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Name: Amadahy Rohan

Apperance: [URL=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/4-8.htm]clickly noise[/URL]

Element: wood

Brief Background: Her father is a priest and had decated himself to it,leaving his family neglated. He wants Amadahy to follow in his footstep and became a priestess. Her mother was a priest daughter and also encourger her daughter to become a prietess. Not wanting this life she ran away at the age of 10. She ran from town to town trying to escape the life her parents planned for her. She found a small cabin in the woods which she resides in. She taught herself how to use the bow to help catch her own food and learned how to garden and plant. She comes into the neighboring town to sell furs she has collected from animals she has killed with her bow.

Weapons: throwning daggers; which she keeps hidden around random parts of her body and a bow wich she keeps on her back with arrows. She aslo uses speed and agialty for a weapon.

Personality: She has a peaceful and tranqual air about her. Amadahy likes wuiet and peaceful places without much people around. She can be very good around people and children seem to love her. She can have a temper though, when someone does something to the one she cares about.

How is that, let me know if anything needs to be changed.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b][u]Name[/u][/b]: Reis Terras
[b][u]Age:[/u][/b] 14
[b][u]Appearance:[/u][/b] Wears a black shirt with a white dragon on it with a black button-up jacket over it unbuttoned. He wears baggy black pants and white shoes. He has short black hair with silver on the tips and he has brown eyes.
[b][u]Element[/u][/b]: Light
[b][u]Breif Backround[/u][/b]: During his early childhood Reis's mother was killed before his eyes, when the murderer saw Reis, Reis ran out of there trying to find someone to help him. He kept on going til he got to a river, when he got there he slipped and fell on some rocks. He was revived by a man who knew him and Reis was accepted into his house if he worked. During the years he could only remember the look of hatred behind those eyes that had killed his mother and with that memory he designed two blades made of steel that easily could cut almost anything. When he turned 14 he decided to leave and search for his mother's murderer.
[b][u]Weapon's[/u][/b]: Reis owns two blades named Devastation and Chaos. Both of these swords are nearly impossible to break and the more he uses them for some weird reason the sharper they get.
[b][u]Personality[/u][/b]: He trusts noone unless he has a great reason to. If his life is saved then when that person is in trouble Reis will return the favor unselfishly. Reis sometimes thinks of suicide but the memory of those eyes always keeps him alive.

OOC: I hope this is okay.

[QUOTE=Kittychanann][color=pink][size=2][font=Comic Sans MS]
How is that, let me know if anything needs to be changed.[/font][/size][/color][/QUOTE]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo][b][i]It's fine. The pic wouldn't show up though. And I don't think guys can be priestesses... Yours is good too [color=indigo]Cysword6So[/color] we now have Lightning, Shadow, Fire, Dark, Wood, Light, and the wanderer. Only 5 places left! Remember you CAN be eval. PM me first though. When there's only 3 left his will come rather selective...[/i][/b][/color][/font]

[size=1][b]Name:[/b] Ludo Roche
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Apperance:[/b] [url=http://www.paintpixel.com/gaara.htm]http://www.paintpixel.com/gaara.htm[/url] (it took me for[i]ever[/i] to find a decent full-body picture, lol. hoorah for fanart! very nice quality, too. exclude the gourd on his back and the symbol on his head.)
[b]Element:[/b] Rock.
[b]Brief Background:[/b] It was approximately a little less than sixteen years ago when an elderly woman opened her door one morning to find a life-size, stone sculpture of a baby left in front of her house. She placed it on a small table and went out for the day's errands. Upon return, she found the sculpture to be missing, but there was a naked baby crawling around her home. She was absolutely bemused by this, and praised the gods for the gift they had given her: a child, one of the 13 powers. That was the only time his power ever surfaced until much later in life.

The woman was indeed old, but had the heart of a lion. She was strong and fiesty, definitely skilled back in her prime. Ready to raise this child to his real potential, she put him to hard labor on her modest farm as soon as he could wield a small pitchfork, which was surprisingly at the age of six. By seven he would man the wheelbarrow and plant everything by hand. He was definitely strong for his age and thin build, but what was even more remarkable was his endurance. He could work the farm non-stop for an entire and hardly become fatigued. He was like a boulder, the wear and tear of harsh manual labor phased him not.

It was at ten when his power resurfaced. Heavy rains were a threat to the farmland that year, and the old woman (who he had grown to call "Mother") feared that her crops would be flooded. Ludo, as he was named, ran outside to the humble field in the middle of a downpour. Indeed, the soil was not soaking up the water fast enough because the crops were at the bottom of a slant, and all the rainwater flooded down to the crops. Thinking on his soaked feet, the boy began picking up clumbs of access mud and began constructing a bit of a dam to block the waterflow. He packed it heavy and tight, and, little to his knowledge, became stone in his very hands. When he finished, the stone wall had successfully redirected the water around the field.

By this time he had realized what had happened, and Mother felt it was time to let him know exactly who he was. From that day forth, Ludo made it his obligation to master his abilities, and ever-increase their potential.

At twelve he was given a family gift. The woman felt he was strong enough now to weild it. It was an ornately decorated scythe, and extremely heavy, but Ludo hardly had any problems with it. At first his speed was slow, but through practice his skill has grown dramatically.

[b]Weapons:[/b][list]
[*] [b]Felsen Scythe[/b] ([url=http://www.ptprophecy.com/item/ascythe.jpg]image[/url]) - His one and only weapon, aside from his power, the Felsen Scythe is a family heirloom of the woman who brought him in. It has been told that certain abilities within it can be unlocked, but only through experience of using the weapon.
[/list][b]Personality:[/b] Ludo Roche is a strong-willed, disciplined boy. He is focused, knowing when it is time to joke around and when it is time for business. He remains stone-silent unless he feels there is something to be said. Despite his eerie silence, people easily feel comfortable around him.[/size]

Name: Jim Mishima
Element: Wind
Weapon: Bo, which is ties to his back with some strong vines he made form the tree's roots and such. Also some throwing knives attached to the side of his hips.

Apperance:[url]http://www.theotaku.com/outlawstar/wallpapers/Jim640by480.jpg[/url]

Brief Backround: Before Jim was found, he was 13 and a worker in a small town near one of the farms to the east. His father owns a pub where the famers and their helpers go to relax and chat with eachother. Jim however works in the pub with his brother serving drinks and such to the visitos. Everyone knows the family and they get along pretty well, sometimes Jim goes to one of the farms to help out just for the fun of it. He likes to feed all the animals and walk the dogs around the farm while doing his extra work. One day while working at night Jim saw a couple of older kida stealing from the house, so he picked up a stick and defended the house, not sucessfully though. From that time on Jim took up the Bo and trained to protect his family and friends when the time came for it (which was hardly ever). Now that Jim is 16 he travels to village and towns heping others whenever and where ever they need it.
Personality: Jim is a very calm person, he has good mannors and is very honest when he is asked about something or has to give avice to a friend or two. Sometimes Jim is a little jumpy when he is surprised, but thats natural in a teenager. When Jim thinks to himself about his actions, he always imagins the, "What if's...." in life that he could have done.

*Hope this is good enough*

I'll be earth why it's available.

Name:Leon Silvers
Apperance:[URL=http://www.doupe.cz/vaulty/finalfantasy/pictures/tidus.jpg]Click it I dare you[/URL]
Element:Earth
Brief Background:He grew up all his life living with a master swordsman.He trained Leon to be better than him but Leon never knew why his trainer pushed him so far, his trainer knew that Leon is one of the chosen warriors that would eventually vanquish 'the demon' from the land.

At the age of 14 his master and trainer gave him a great sword named The holy avenger but then kicked him out and told him just to survive.So for two years Leon has been living on his own killing bandits and using the stolen money and equipment to stay healthy.
Weapons:[U]The holy avenger[/U]
The holy avnger is tradittionally a longsword and is better known as Excalibur but Leon has a nearly exact copy made by one most powerful mages, but it is a great sword which is six foot and nearly weighs Leon down.

[U]The urgosh of shattered earth[/U]
Leon found this magical urgosh in an ancient catheredal.It was stuck in the main altar where a shining light mysteriously glittered off the rusted blade.As Leon grabbed the handle the rust faded away, Some weird monsters attacked Leon and he used this blade to make the earth split under the monsters.When Leon saw the power of the blade he decided to keep it with him.

[U] A katar[/U]
This is a normal katar which Leon took off the body of a sly bandit who tried stealing from Leon.
Personality:Persistent, he never gives up no matter the odds and over confident, just because he was trained by one of the best swordsman in the world he thinks he's invincible.

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo]Okay people anybody who has written a profile is in. The people who have requested a spot be saved you have untill tomorrow to write up your profile or it will be up for grabs. People rememeber you CAN be evil you just have to PM me first. Please? Here's how it is so far:[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][/color][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][b][i] Fire: taken by [color=indigo]Drizzt Do'urden[/color][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Water: saved for sonofdragon[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Earth: Open for the taking[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Wind:taken by Mage15[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Lightning: saved for Vicky[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Shadow: taken by Unborn Lord Xion[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] I ce: saved for shadowofdeath13[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][i][b] Light: taken by [color=indigo]Cysword6[/color][/b][/i][/color][/font]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Dark: taken by Knightmare[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Wood: taken by Kittychanann[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082][b][i] Rock:taken by [color=indigo]PiroMunkie[/color][/i][/b][/color][/font]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] Sky: saved for callmegoddess04(she pmed me asking for it)[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Wanderer: taken by Chichiri's girl[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082] [/color][color=indigo]So sorry Cloud Strife but sky is takem. Wood isn't and is not reserved. We need an Adian(pm me if you want that role). This will start once every profile is finsihed including some evil people. SO preobbaly by tomorrow or tonight.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Name: Fylria (Fyka) Tanduras
Apperance: [url=http://www.psycko-manga.com/gallery/babe/54-4.htm ]Here.[/url]She stands 5?4?
Element: Sky
Brief Background: Fylria was raised by her aunt, who was her godmother. When she was 5, her godmother was killed in a car crash. She was never told why she never had parents, but she, frankly, didn?t care. Her cousin?s, Daniel and Micha, helped her along, since they were 19 and 23. They had legal custody of her. And she still lives with them.
Weapons: A pair of butterfly knives(Verda and Shina)
[center][u]Chava[/u][/center]
A long bow with a quiver of arrows. The longbow is made of rosewood, and has delicate carvings in it. It has leather strings handing from the ends, with small silver wire woven to hold small rose quartz crystal beads. The arrows are all black fletched, with pure quartz arrow-heads.
[center][u]Fluer[/u][/center]
Fluer is a longsowrd made of steel. The hilt is long, wrapped in silver-died thin leather strips with a couple strips hanging down with rose quartz beads woven in. The whole sword is literally 4? long.
Personality: Usually quiet, but very frank and stubborn. She can be sweet and persuasive.[/color][/font][/size]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] Okay so everybody who has posted so far great job. sonofdragon and shadowofdeath13 you guys need to hurry up and post your characters. [/color][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=#4b0082]Imortant note: We still need an Adrian!!! Some evil minions would also be nice but really we can't start inless we have him. Anybody who pms me about it will automagicly get the part I'm that despreate so tell your friends. :smirk: [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Name: Fayt Lunier[/color][/font][/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Age: 17[/color][/font][/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Apperance: See attachment wears blue baggy pants with black boots. He wears a black shirt under his white jacket.[/color][/font][/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Element: Ice[/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Brief Background: He grew up in a small village in the north. His father went missing hunting for food when Fayt was 7 but Fayt acted like nothing had happened at all he just helped his mother. Fayt grew to be very dependant but never let anyone close to him. His mother died when he was 13 leaving him alone even though some member of the village tried to take him in he refused. He left the village shortly after and wandered the frozen plains where he learned of his power. He trained here with his powers and the two weapons his father gave him and taught him to use.[/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Weapons: Frosted Soul- A double sided spear whose blades are made of large diamonds that glow a pale blue. It is said to have magical abilities in the right hands.[/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000][/color][/font] [/left]
[left][font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]Lunar Crescent and Lunar Eclipse- Twin fighting daggers that glow white when wielded. The blades are able to interlock creating a short sword. The edges of the blades are cold even in the hottest of temperatures.[/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Personality: He has what most would call "icy" personality at least on the exterior. He is pessimistic and even though he is generally quiet he will tell you what he thinks whether you like it or not. Can be a hot head but is generally level headed.Deep down he is very kind but he is afraid of being hurt but more that that hurting people so he covers it up.[/color][/font][/left]

[left][font=Century Gothic][color=#8b0000]I hope this is ok if not let me know and I'll edit it.[/color][/font][/left]

[COLOR=Red]Name: Izron
Appearance: He is about 5? 6??. He wears a deep waterish blue. He wears blue shoes that are extreme blue. He also wears sky blue pants. His hair is jet black and usually doesn?t comb it. His shoes are a little worn around the perimeter and his jacket is losing the deep blue.
Element: Water
Brief Background: He used to work at a restaurant then quit. Next he tried hotel service which didn?t work out. So finally he tried swimming instructor and it worked out fine. He is well fit. Before he lived with his grandparents due to a tragic death of his parents. As he got older he worked and got his own house. While he was at his grandparents before then he was taught to have a special link with all nature. He didn?t really believe it until he found water to be a peculiar site of nature. He was always sort of friends with the water. It felt to him as though he could control it but he also believed in logic. Soon enough he found himself by the water every day. Finally he was just accepting he was one with the water without even noticing.
Weapons: Pretty much doesn?t carry any except for the Water Flash
Water flash-The blade fit for a water element. This is the sword given to him as a gift for his 16 birth-day. He has treasured it sense he ever held it. It emits some powerful aura but not as powerful as Izron?s true power.
Personality: He doesn?t care for anything much. He has an attitude though. Many, except his grandparents, know his true self. Deep down inside he holds a weird mix of hatred and forgiveness. Even though he has a forgiving side he tends to show his unforgiving side.[/COLOR]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] Alright so all the spots are taken now we just need an Adrain, Then we can start. Right so tell your buddies or something...at this point you don't have to pm me for the part you just have to post the part well. This will probably start tomorrow, it might start tonight but it's doubtful. the latest it could syaty would be on Friday. Yeah...that's it.[/color][/font][/i][/b]