OtakuBoards

The mage's relic.

Prince Van

Everyone was let in byb the man, he seemed a bit squeemish and was very nervious to let the big group inside his house. As a matter of fact, it was quite a lovely house to begin with, marvelous animal skins for rugs on some area, then a fireplace, lastly a large room which seemed to be a living room at that.

"So...what or who do you need body guarding from old man" Leon said rudely to his as he took a seat. He had some tea on the side that looked like it was there for a while since there was no steam coming from it.

"Well...I've had some trouble with some of the poeple here in this village. I dont know if you have met them already, but their a big gang that thinks they can get away from anything. Anyways...they always do something bad to disrupt the peace in this village, even upset the King in his Kingdom. You see, our village is one of the Kings crop villages that deliver our fresh crops. But since those troblemakers came about five months ago...we've not been able to make the kings product demands on time. Now that their gang has gotten stronger, their killikng all the ties to the kingdoms. My friends have dies at the hands of those bullies, and I'm afraid I'm next" The man said with a heavy sign.

"We'll, now that we're here in a big group, you can be safe for now" Jim said as he took a seat on the ground. Ares and Leon wer leaning agains the wall on either side. Mariko was sitting on the arm rest of the chair where the man was sitting litstening all the way. Vivina , Imi, and Kido were sitting on the large couch. Tyeam was laying on her belly right next to Jim on the ground.

"I think those were the people we met earlier" Leon said, he told the others about the event at the church.

"Yes..they are everywhere in the village" Tha man said, there was a long pause before Ares said something to the group.

"Alright, huddle up" Ares said as everyone headed outside for a minute. "Ok, we need a plan to watch this guy the best we can...any suggestions?"

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mariko jumped up and down "I know how!".Everyone turned thier attention to her "I could.....oh darnit,i forgot!".Mariko luaghed and everyone stood silent.As they went back into huddeling Mariko took Jim away near a little stor."Jim...i say lets do this on our own!".Jim looked worried "I don't know Mariko..you know that one time you wanted to steal teh firetruck from that boy in teh 7th grade when we were in fourth...it didn't work out..".Mariko shurrged "But this will...please Jim..."she put on her most cutest face and Jim said "Fien fine...".Mariko perked up grabbe dhis hand and followed teh 'mysterious' man.

Mariko was just well with fitting in.She told jokes..which the people found hilarious.Jim tugged Mariko "Look!Hes going into teh small cottage!" he whispered.Mariko sighed 'fine..lets go in and see what hees doing.."she sighed again.Jim shook his head "The others are gonan come lookign for us,and this was your idea!".Mariko shook her head "No it wasn't!" she giggled.

[COLOR=Blue] "Great, just what we need the old style mafia."Leon complained.

"We won't be able to take them on."Kenjiro said.

"No maybe not but we won't let them hurt him"Mariko said.

Leon walked out the house and sat down on a crate outside.The gang looked over to him and recognised him from before.They came ranning towards him.

"Right I've got their attention!!!!!!!"He shouted.

Everyone ran out side and waited for a battle.Leon drew his sword and cleaved through two of the gangsters.

"How did you learn to use a sword?"Imi asked.

"I played baseball for a while so it's pretty much easy.

Kedo ran forward with his axe and beheaded one of the people.The crossbow man shot at Mariko and Jim thay both fell to the ground in pain.

"Okay Imi and Tyleam use the new magic we learnt."Leon suggested.

Vivina threw her short sword at the crossbow man and then ducked down in fright.The short sword went staright into the man's throat killing him instantly.

"Hey get up vivina you killed him."Leon said.

Imi and Tyleam healed Mariko and Jim and they got up.

"Hey we better take their stuff."Kedo said.

As Kedo talked a strange man with glowing eyes came round the corner.

"You killed by team."He angrily said.

He shot a powerful blast at everyone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Everyone learned, magic missile[/COLOR]

Magic missile is an unelemental blast that can only hit one enemy.

[COLOR=Green]Knightmare you must post in the next two days or Kenjiro will die.[/COLOR]

OOC: Ok I'm confused I was suppose to be traveling with somebody and now she went with someone else. I kinda feel rejected:confused: oh well I'll just appear. And I would like the bow and arrow, Reis took archery classes if that's ok.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Magic Missile," Reis yelled shooting the guy with glowing eyes as he found a dagger on the ground, "take this creep," slicing the man's throat open. "Now that was exciting, are you guys ok?" Reis asked pulling Tyeam up by the arm, "Uh guys, I think you should get up like now, cuz more are on their way".

"Someone cover me" Leon yelled out as he ran forward striking another guy down, Reis picked up the arrows, "Yeah sure, I'm all over it," he said shooting down a guy, "but shouldn't we get out of here, like fast?". "Okay everyone retreat now," Leon said, as he turned and ran the opposite direction.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I really think that was fun, we should all go back to that guy's place that we have to protect.

Kedo looks at the other guys coming and charges them with Leon. Leon takes 4 guys out by slashing them in the stomach repededly, Kedo beheads 3 more guys and Ries is backing them up with the bow. They all look at the man with the glowing eyes after killing the rest of the men.

Kedo and Leon charge the man and ries fires a magic missle at the man. Kedo goes for the mans legs and cuts one of them and Leon chops of his arm. The man seemed to heal himself and vanishes. Kedo looks at Leon and then at Ries "we better get some more spells befor we fight him again" both of them nod to Kedo's coment. We should get inside and watch this guy. But i'm gonna go get my horse i'll be back in a little.

Kedo went to that stables and grabbed his horse he quickly rode back to the house. He tied his horse up and stood near Leon.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Vivina stood shocked as she watch the others fighting. She never fought before, not she could remeber anyways. Besides Leon told her she had just killed a man. She didn't mean to hurt anybody she just threw the sword at him. She didn't expect it ot actually hit him.

All around her, her friends were fighting or helping each other. Vivina walked over to the man she had killed and picked up her short sword. She looked at the sword and back at the man. She heard Kedo comment "We should get inside and watch this guy. But i'm gonna go get my horse i'll be back in a little." but she could react.

Leon walked over to her putting a hand on her shoulder. "You okay Vivina?" He looked at her with concern.

Vivani looked up at him and started to cry. "I didn't mean to kill hiim. I... I didn't want to hurt him at all. I just killed a man. I have never killed anyone before." She sank down to her knees and looke at the bloody sword in her hands once more. "I'm a horrid person, just like them. Killing is wrong no matter what. That is what I did i kille that man." [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Yeh Reis just appeared, but where did he get the bow and arrow from, let's just say the man in the house gave it him.And Magic missile doesn't require a bow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]"think of it this way, he wasn't real when we go back home none of this would have happened."Leon explained.

"Yeh, your probaly right."She admitted.

"aren't I always?"Leon laughed.

Leon walked over to the man.

"Your safe now, there too worried about us to bother with you."Leon said.

"Thank you here's your payment."The man said as he passed Leon the gold.

"got any other jobs for us to do?"Leon asked the man.

"Yes actually could you go to the town nearest north of here and find a person named [U]Malach[/U], tell him that [U]Talcas[/U] sent you for supplies and come back here with them."The Talcas said.

"Okay gotta another mission everyone."Leon said.

Leon got the cart ready and secured it, then while the others got ready Leon went and bought food for them.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Oh spydaweb armour has it's disadvantages aswell you know. [/COLOR]

Everyone was thrilled to see the cart full of food that Leon had brought them, some of the items they havn't seen before but they wern't picky about it.

"Might as well fill up before we leave" Leon said as they all munched.

After their "feast" everyone set off to go to Malach's house to get the supplies. Everyone was walking down the long road to the north to find thew guy Malach recommended by Talcas. While they were walking some of the village people started to warm up to the new visitors and came out of their houses or said, "Hi" once in a while when they passed by.

"Well, looks like their trusting us a little more since we took out some of their problems here" Reis said. Everyone agreed and continued on their path, Ares and Leon were in the front lading the group (as always). Everyone else was in their little area trying not to bump into someone else while they were walking. Everything was quiet until Vivina spoke up to the group:

"Hey...didn't that man Talcas said that there was a King far away? Maybe if we see him he might know a way to get us home or something" Vivina stated.

"Do you think he know's any magic?" Kedo asked

"Hey, we larned some magic thats useful. The King is bound to know something or someone who can help us" Tyeam said

"I just wanna get home, this time is very scary and dangerous for all of us" Jim said with a sign. Before they knew it they had come upon the house of Malacha.

"Wonder what supplies we're suppose to get?" Mariko said.

"Who know, hopefully it's something good" Ares replied as he knocked on the door. Everyone waited for a responce.

Kedo gets of his horse and ties his horse up and looks at Ares and then the door open. There was a tall man at the door looking down at Ares and then says "Who are you and what do you want". Ares responded "we were sent by Tatalos to pick up the supplies". The man nodded and walked inside the house waving them to come in. Ares goes in and everybody following after him. The man walks into the back and comes out with a big bag and a pouch of money as te man hands it to Ares he says "The money is for you and the supplies do not open just bring them to Tatalos. The group nods and walks out the door with the supplies and the pouch. Ares hands Leon the money and then the bag to Kedo. Kedo puts the bag on his horse spreading it out evenly and Leon puts the pouch away and they start to walk again. Mariko say "Wow that was easy" everyone nodded to her statement. Leon responds to her "Well so far it is easy".

"Am I the only one that thinks it was too easy, I mean Talcas could have easily picked up these goods and he would have known that he was the only one to have seen them," Reis said, as he began to slow down, "I really don't think we should have gotten these supplies, I feel like someone is watching me". "Do you think it could have been a trap to make sure that noone found out who had hired us, I think that would be bad for him sending us out to kill a gang," Miyako said, as she stopped directly seeing an arrow hit the tree next to her.

"Okay, where the hell did that come from!" Reis yelled, frantically searching the area around him as he saw a fireball hit the ground behind him, "We need to get out of here before we end up toasted".

"Wait, I see something," Tyeam yelled out, as he watched a couple of archers pull back on their bows, "Everyone, we got to move" ducking out of the way of another arrow.

"But what shot the fireball?" Leon asked dodging another arrow, as he fell on the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Okay since this seems like final fantasy I thought about putting a monster who shoots fireballs in the story if you don't like that idea then it can just be an archer shooting lit arrows. Oh, and on there way back to the village they are walking on a lower area in the forest and the archers are higher up.

[COLOR=Green]No it's fine but we won't learn any magic for a while now so don't get your hopes up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Leon looked up the tree to see a weird monster with a flame aura, it dropped down attacking him but Leon dived and pointed the sword up.The monster fell on to sword getting impaled.The flames from the mouth of the beast went out, it was instantly killed the moment it touched the blade.

"Wow! atleast we found where the fire was coming from."Leon laughed.

Leon dived as an arrow nearly hit his face.

"Reis take some of the arrows and fire back."Leon suggested.

Reis grabbed some of the arrows immediately and fired at the archer two dropped dead as the arrows stuck them to trees.

Leon got up and him and Ares both charged forward slashing the two last archers.

Leon robbed one of the archer's stuff he now had a pair of leather gaunlets and lether boots but he left the helmet.

"Any one want a leather helm?"He asked.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]OOC: I'm going away today (Wales, woohoo!), So I won't be back until Sunday. Keep my character in this, savvy?

IC:

[B]Ares looked at his sword and smiled.

"I wonder if this stuff belonged to anyone in this age..." Ares muttered to himself. "I bet it used to be a Kings or something..." Ares wasn't listening to what Leon was saying, but he didn't need another helmet, he had a really cool one that made him look like a Roman.

"Don't bet on it Ares, if it belonged to a King you wouldn't have been dragged into that battle in the woods." Jim laughed.

"Oh well, maybe it belonged to someone important, well it's mine now!" Ares yelled, lifting his sword up. "I should be a warrior..."

"Stop fooling around..."[/B]

OOC: Sorry for the short post, I have no idea what to put.[/SIZE]

Mariko was barely listening to the others,she was looking at Jim the whole time."Mariko...Mariko..Earth to Mariko!" Vivina saod and Mariko said "YES!I do love you!".Vivina looked at her.Mariko blushed "I didn't mean you Vivina..i meant..of forget it..".They all went back to looking at the supplies and listening to Ares brag about his sword.Mariko sat on a nearby log and put her head in her hands "Why me.."she mumbled.When Mariko looked up,it looked as if Jim were hesitantly coming toward her.She thought "Thats awkward..he must've messed up his growth plate and hes a limp for life!!!!Ok Mariko..calm down..hes just coming to ask something".

Jim was finally near Mariko and he said "Hey...".Mariko waved,then Jim sat next to her "Why aren't you with the rest of us?" Jim asked sounding a little bit worried."Oh..im just resting..." Mariko said with a sigh.Jim nodded "Ok,tell me if ya need me..ill be over there..yea..".Mariko watched as Jim got up and wwent back towards teh group.She saw a figure standing behind a house...he had two daggers at his side."Whos that..."

OOC:Okie dokie..im off to...'school' dum de dum dum dummmmm.Lol ill cya guys later

[COLOR=Green]I'll control your character and vicky get me some chips/fries, yeh I'll put them in the microwave.It's worth it for that many chips/fries.

In this part everyoen is split up and will get magic items after about 5 posts by everyone, your trapped in a place like the underworld.So you can only control your character apart from me who I'm controlling Vicky's and Imi's..

This is actually set in another world named Zancus and I've got a sad life so I'm gonna make some forums dedicated to this RP, cause it's my best ever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]They walked on and the earth started trembling, the earth became shadows and they were all dragged in.

Leon woke up, he looked around for the others but they were no where to be seen.He struggled to get up, he looked around to see shadows everywhere.He walked down a narrow corridor.

"What is this place, where is this place?"He asked to himself.

He looked at the piles of bones underneath his feet, they crackled as he stepped over them.He heard the same crackling sound as he walked past, he quickly turned around to see the bones forming skeletal warriors.Leon drew his sword and waited eagerly for a fight.

They marched towards him, he slashed two in half but thay got back up.One nearly hit him but he dived back.

[I]Weapons won't work but magic might.[/I]

he shouted Magic missile one of the skeletal warriors just got vaporized, he continued doing this but one of the skeletons slashed his arm open.He hit with a magic missile then screamed in pain, all the skeletons were dead but his arm was bleeding like mad.When he stopped screaming he said the words that healed it.

The blood around him vanished into the shadows.

"Wow, weird!"Leon said.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]When I put something in italics it's his thoughts.[/COLOR]

Jim layed there in the dark dirt next to a pool full or purple liquid that was bubbling a lot, steam had risen from it's surface rapidly. It almost looked like a cavern but it didn't seem like one, after a minute ot so Jim shot right up and sat there in his spot looking around. He tried to remember what had happened but couldn't, when he tied to get up he felt a sharp pain in his ankle...it seemed to be broken a bit.

"This is great" Jim said with anger in his soft voice, he crawled to a near by wall and struggled to get up. Once he did he looked around for the others in the area, but no one was in sight. "Now what were those words to heal again...shoot! I should have payed more attention to the spell's versus" Jim thought as he slumpped back down to the ground. While he sat there he could feel some rumbling on the ground as if something was coming towards his area, but Jim wasn't too excited about that idea. He got into a dark space and hid from whatever was coming, he was really shopcked to what he saw. A large beast with a big spiked club walked towards the pool or purple water and drank from it. Jim tried his hardest to stay quiet and still the best he could, but he made a slight movement which caused a small pebble to make a loud crash sound on the ground. The beast heard this and yelled with a great roar, he saw Jim in the dark corner and quicly walkd towards that area with his club being swung in the air.

"Oh man...where's Ares or Leon right about now?" Jim though as he got up and waddled o a different place to run to before the giant monster could attack him. Before Jim could leave thought the tunnle which the monster came out from, he was blocked off when the monster jumpped over him. Jim fell to the ground when the beast landed and happened to find a staff made out of a cheap looking typw of metal from a sword. The monster took his club and swung down at the small kid, but Jim took the staff and blocked the strike. But now he was pinned on the ground by the monster who was still putting pressure on the club and pushing down onto the staff.

"I dont know if I can hold this out for much longer" Jim spat as he grunted and felt more weight on him than ever. Jim quickly lifted his hand and casted Magical Missle, but missed and hit the only exit he had.

"Noo..." Jim said with a frightened look on his face.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Vivina stirred and groaned. hse opened her eyes and let them get adjusted to the area before getting up. Blinking a cuople of times she stood up. "Ouch, I hurt all over. I wonder how far I fell." She looked up. Reaching down she picked her hat up and brsuhed off the dirt and placed it backon her head. Next she dustd of her clothing and looking around.

She called out. "Hello, anyone there. Leon, Ares, Imi, Mariko, Jim, Ries, Kedo, Kenjiro, Tyeam are you there. " The only thing that answered her was her echo. "I should go search for them." She started to move around the cave like area to were she noticed a tunnel.

"It so quiet here and scary." She started humming a happy tune. She heard a hissing type noise.

Vivina turned around and seen eight gaint glowing eyes staring at her. She let a horrified scream and jumped back. Taking out her short sword she swung it wildy about trying to keep the creature away.

She felt something drip on her arm and her the creature let a fearful scream. Vivani look down at her and seen a green liquid on her arm. She squeeled again and whipped it off of her. She watch the creaturess glowing eyes disappear.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]No one can meet each other down here.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Leon walked through the darkness suddenly a bright light blinded him for a second, he looked on to see complete light.He walked on through the light but the light started fading, it turned into darkness.By now the tunnel was enulfed in shadows, Leon was being engulfed by darkness.The shadows surrounded him and he sank into the floor.

He woke up in the room he was just in, it was full light again.The door was a normal cavern door.

[I]What just happened?[/I]

He opened the door and walked on.There was a sphere resting on a stand. "That might be a relic."He shouted to himself.He touched the sphere and it shown images, it shown an image of Vivina slashing viciously and then one of Jim pinned down to the floor by a massive monster.

"No Jim!!"Leon exclaimed.

[I]I can't do anything, I feel so useless[/I]

The sphere disappeared and leon was dragged by the shadows down into the darkness, a shadow stood there it looked completey human.

"You must be the one whos been playing tricks on me."Leon complained.

"Yes I have now let's fight."The demon replied.

Leon drew his sword, the demon charged him and threw him into the wall.Leon tried hitting the demon with his sword but nothing happened.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Knightmare you have one day to post or Kenjiro will be killed.[/COLOR]

Reis looked around at the cave he was in, seeing the lava a little to the side. As he got up he heard a growl of something unearthly, and he realized the lava was shaking.

He began to run from the lava, but he tripped over some raised ground. Now that he was directly on the floor he could see cracks were appearing in the ground. Behind him now the lava was rising and taking shape fast. When it appeared in form it looked like it was a skeleton covered in fire as it spewed fireballs at him missing him barely. He took out his bow launching two arrows at a time at the monster.

When they were a foot away they ignited in fire, making the beast more powerful, Reis tried one last time to kill by throwing his dagger into the creature's mouth. The dagger was absorbed into the creature, as it started to absorb energy around him.

[i]This is my last chance, come on think of something![/i], he realized that the monster had to be undead so he shot the cure spell at him, causing the monster to explode. When Reis looked down at the spot where the monster had been he saw a crystaline dagger in its place. [i]Better let it cool down[/i], he thought as he sat back down to think a plan up to find his companions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: The crystaline dagger is from the old dagger being introduced to the intense heat of the monster.

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Slidding down the wall she started to catch her breath. "What was that? Well I don't care al long as it stays away from me." She set her sword down next to her and leaned her head back against hte wall. "I need to find a way out of here."

The hissing noise came back and so did they eyes but this time there was 16 eyes looking at her. Letting out a yelp as a long clawed leg came flying towards her, taking of her hat off her head. t nearlly took off her whole hed.

Vivina grab her sword and ran on all four as she scrambled out of the way. "Hey that was my favourite hat." One of the creatures spit a sticky substance at her. She dodge but got caught in the hair. "What the," She grabbed some of her hair. "You ******** do you know how long it takes to get hair this silky and shiny. Forever. You have so pissed me off now."

Vivina eyes became a firey rage. "You damn stupid spider things." Bring her short sword to the front of her to hold it into a denfesive position she said " 'ello my name is Vivina. You ruined my hair prepare to die." She charged at them, but htey were able to movie out her way.

[I]Damn, need to think about something else. Come on Vivina think. [/I] she looked at her surrounding and studed them careful as she was tyring to evade the attacks from the gaint spidery creatures. One of them slashed at her side and drew blood.

Vivina swore and looked up. Than an idea hit her. "Magic Missile." Vivina shouted and aimed up at the ceiling of hte cavern. The room strated to shake and rocks fell from the roof. Vivina tried dodging some of the rocks but still got hit by some. "Damn should thought that threw somemore."

When the dust cleared she seen that where the two creatures had stood was a pile of rocks. Vivina let out a cough and waved the dust out of her face. "Man I really should of thought about that somemore. Snyway it doesn't matter those thing are outof my way now." Her temper was still raging.

Surving around her she noticed the tunnel from before was now blocked by boulder. "**** just my luck." She started to look again and noticed light coming from a hole that she had made in the ceiling. "Well it seens all my luck isn't that bad.." She smirked and started climbing the rocks.

She slid a few times burt manged to get to the top only to find she still couldn't reach it. "can anything else go wrong." She growled and slamed herself down on the pile of rocks and sat there. She sat there trying to come up with another plan.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kedo started waking up as he couldn't see anything it looked like from what he could see he was in a giant cave or some sanchuary. He shoot a magic missle at the walks making a whole line of candles light up. He heard a sound coming from a large hole in the he forgot about it and started looking around at all the dead bodies. He saw armour, swords, spears and axes but it looked like they were all old. But then he looked at a pile of bones and saw a madalion it was the madalion the shopkeeper they got the supplies. He went over to the body and picked up some armour from him and he had a blade that had a blade n each end and a thick stick connecting them he picked it up and started spinning it saying"This will definitly work". Kedo studied the body more and noticed the man was sucked out of his armour and look it looked like eatin. Kedo heard a sound again from that hole. He turned to it seeing a long snake but not anything normal it said to him"You will be my new dinner". Kedo got ready to fight and said "I don't think so you ugly peice of ****".

The snake charged him and went to go bite him in the face but Kedo ducked down as it slamed into the wall. He looked at the thing and it didn't move but just in case he shot the thing five times with magic missles. He went to the thing and stabbed it right threw the heart. The thing slithered up to the top of the cave and said"i have three hearts two more two go mortal". Kedo looked up and smiled and walks backwards he saw that the rocks were not strong and he brought them down they collasped making the snake not able to come out. He kept walking and saw a whole bunch of pillars and then a stand in the midle of the room with something on it. He walked closer and it looked like some kind of key. He grabbed it and axes came out of the wall swinging down at Kedo as he rolled ot of the way he say a light and ran toward it as a boldour was behind him he looked at the light once he got close to it, it shut off. He then saw a key hole he put the key in it and a relic appeared as the boldour was getting closer Kedo touched the relic and.....

[COLOR=Green]Using magic drains your life so don't use it too much.And don't all get into fights how about someone gets sent to a place with traps that they have to disarm or puzzles thay have to solve.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]The demon laughes in Leon's face

"You can't hurt me mere human."It said.

"I may be a human but I'm no pushover."Leon replied.

Leon said"If can't hurt you, you can't hurt me."

Leon dived through the demon and grabbed a stone of the ground, he threw it at the demon and the demon faded.The stone glowed with a light that looked like it was part of the sun.

"I'll take this with me."Leon said to himself.

He walked on through the shadows and he came to a bridge, it was made of wood and it was rotting, pieces of it were falling off on to the razor sharp spikes underneath.He stepped on to the bridge and the plank under his feet collapsed nearly dragging him with it, he quickly got up and ran across the bridge as it fell onto the spikes below.

Just as he reached the end the wood fell and he slipped the stone in his posket fell onto the spikes, he climbed up and left it there.He went to the next room it was filled with water, Leon recklessely dived in.A monster rushed towards him, he stuck his sword in front of him, the monster tried to bite him but his sword stuck through it's jaw killing it instantly.

He quickly dived out of the water to find a statue with glaring red eyes that were staring at him......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imi woke up to find she was in a clock tower, she got up and looked around the clock wasn't moving for some reason.

"Do what I say and you will reach great treasure."A mysterious voice siad.

"Oh-kay what do you want me to do?"She asked.

"Search for the gear stuck in the place it should be."The voice said.

"What?"She said.

She was puzzled by such a strange remark.

She looked for a spare gear but couldn't find it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray][FONT=Verdana]"I'm I blind?" Kenjiro opened his eyes. "Nah, it's just real dark" he said when he saw a red round light coming his way. "Where am I? What happened? Where are the others?" Kenjiro asked himself. "They're just probably watching me in my disgrace and laughing... Nah! That's what I would do, not them" Kenjiro said smiling, something he hadn't done in a long time. "Oh, my eyes hurt..." Kenjiro complained.

"You worry about your eyes, when you should worry about your life!" A strange voice coming from the direction the light was, said.

"Wh-Who're you?" Kenjiro said nervous.

"I'm Luka. Welcome to my graveyard. Light!" As Luka said this final words, candles that were sticked on bodies on the walls lit.

"Nice trick..." Kenjiro said while looking around and seeing everything decorated with dry-rotten-corpses. "That explains the smell" Kenjiro thought, then looked up and saw a red caped man with white hair coming his way.

"Mortal." Luka said while throwing the red sphere he had on his hand at Kenjiro and hitting him on the stomach and making him fall to his knees.

"Agh! I didn't saw it coming..." Kenjiro said spitting some blood. He got up and saw Luka right in front of him. "Ho-How did you...?" Kenjiro said before Luka grabbed him by the throat and slammed him twice in the floor (That's a chokeslam xD). Then he picked him up and tryied to slam him a third time.

"Aren't you going to struggle?" Luka asked.

"I can't... You're just too strong..." Kenjiro answered and started to kick Luka in the arm he was holding him with, he kicked Luka 4 times in the elbow till it broke, forcing Luka to release him. "Hah... Hah" Kenjiro was breathing hardly, he was bleeding by the neck, Luka had hurted him with his long (Nine Inched) Nails.

"Agh!" Luka screamed as he putted his own arm in place.

"What are you...?" Kenjiro asked shocked.

"First I'll beat you real good, then I'll drink your blood while you're still alive" Luka said showing his long Fangs.

"Va-Vampire...?!" Kenjiro asked scared as Luka started punching Kenjiro in the face while he tryied to cover his head with his arms. Then Luka grabbed him by the face, hurting him with his long (Nine inched) Nails and making him bleed, Luka slammed Kenjiro on the wall and let him fall slowly to the ground.

"This fight isn't fair. I'll let you use any weapon of this warriors you see on the ground" Luka said walking backwards. Kenjiro saw a long old spear in a deadman's hand and got down and grabbed it, but before he could get up Luka kicked him in the ribs, making him bleed more from his mouth. "You thought it would be that easy?" Luka asked.

"For a second... I kinda did." (lol) Kenjiro answered getting up.

"Come, strike me!" Luka shouted charging a red sphere with his left hand.

"You won't hit me again with that!" Kenjiro shouted picking the leather helmet Leon was holding last time he saw him, and blocking Luka's attack and sending it right back at him hitting Luka in the face with the red sphere, the helmet was destroyed instantly.

"You bastard!" Luka yelled as Kenjiro stabbed him with his spear on the heart and pushing him to the wall. "P-Pain, but you won't kill me that way! HAHA!!"

"Aren't you already dead?" Kenjiro asked.

"Well... Kind of..." Luka answered.

"Then you'll die for good!" Kenjiro shouted while taking out his spear of Luka's chest and turning it, stabbing Luka with the wodden part, but being this shapless he had to put lots of pressure on it. "Ahhhh!" Kenjiro scream as all his wounds started to bleed even more.

"Nooo!" Luka screamed while licking Kenjiro's blood off his nails. "Your blood tastes bad anyway..." Luka said while turning into a sucked-body. Kenjiro removed his spear and the Luka fell to the ground.

"That was a lot more fun than serving coffee..." Kenjiro said falling to his knees. "I can't remeber that freaking healing spell!! I'll die from this wounds if I don't cure myself fast..." Kenjiro said dragging his own body trough the hallway, leaving a track of blood.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]You better delete the first of the two posts.PM me if you don't know how.Just trying to keep you outta trouble.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Leon stared back at the statue when suddenly its wings made a gignatic gust knocking him onto the floor, the gargoyle took flight.

Leon raooled back and threw his sword into the Beast's chest, it whined in pain but then quickly pulled the sword out.Leon started pushing along the floor, the gargoyle dropped down on Leon and everything wen dark to him..........[/COLOR]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Blue]Imi was still searching for a spare gear when it the penny dropped.

[I]It's where it's supposed to be but won't move, that's what the voice meant.[/I]

Imi Turned the machine on again and spotted the gear that wasn't moving, she tried budging it but that wouldn't work.

"The key to the puzzle is something you only just learnt."The voice said.

"Ah-ha got it, it must mean magic missile!"She shouted.

She quickly cast magic missile, the gear moved into place and the clock started working again.The room started rifting she changed place.

"Which came first the chicken or the egg?"The voice asked.

"uh-hu give me a sec."She answered.

Imi sat down and thought hard.

"The egg because it was a cross breed."She said.

"You have passed the first test but now you must fight."The voice said.

"What?"She asked.

"Fight using your new magic."The voice said...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Green]Yeh Imi is going to be a really, really, really powerful mage.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red]Imi learnt Flamestrike
Imi learnt Thunderstrike
Imi learnt Icestrike
Imi learnt Holy strike[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Ares' eyes opened and he looked around, the place was empty and dark, it was damp and humid.He walked through the darkness into a light patch.

There was a corpse on the florr it had a magnificient sword in its hand, it glowed with power and was tightly clenched in the skeletons hand.

Ares reached down and grabbed the sowrd but the corpse garbbed it it sat up and its jaw moved, it spoke.

"You may only take this sword when you have proved yourself worthy."It said.

Ares jumped back in suprise...
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Tyeam woke up and she found herself on the floor lying there. She havnet had a clue what happened and she dosent remember what happened before that. She sighed and got up, She also rubbed her head since was throbbing with pain. She looked around. It was cold, dark and quet.

"Where am i ? Ive never been here before either".

Tyeam looked around again and noticed that no one was around with her. Tyeam was feeling a little scared now. She didnt like this place at all. But Tyeam decided she had to try to be brave. She decided to walk off to try to think of a way of getting out of here and finding her friends. As Tyeam was walking she got a horrible feeling. A feeling that she was being followed by something. Something that is dark, cold and evil.

OCC Sorry for the short post there[/COLOR]

Kedo apeared in another dark room. This time he didn't now what he should do he walked into a wall and just followed the wall until he felt rock he took his blade and slamed the wall as all he saw light and then he kicked the wall as the rocks feel down and the was an opening. He looked in the opening and saw gold and a tall battle axe a silver shiny battle axe. It was the most expensive thing he had ever seen but it looked like it had great power in it. He also saw thousands of dead bodies in the room. He approached slowly. when he walked into the room a hole opened up in the floor he fell in and landed hard on the ground in a cave. He saw a Tiger. He approached the tiger and it growled. He didn't wan to hurt the tiger so he tried approaching it slowly without harm. It didn't move so he went to pet it on the head. The tiger n\snapped at him and he tried to calm it down by saying"I don't want to hurt you i won't hurt you". The tiger looked at him and did nothing. He went to go pet it again and this time it let him pet it.