OtakuBoards

The mage's relic.

Prince Van

OOC:Sorry Spydaweb but I didn't want any one to get their item yet, you can see but can't get it yet so no! Edit the post and instead of getting the axe you can try to get it and it won't move and then all the traps stop.It won't be that easy, sorry!

I'm all out of idea right now so I'll edit this later.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Sititing atop the pile of rubble she sighed. "How am I going to get out of here?" She mumbled to herself. She noticed a small ray of light coming from one side of the wall. "Hmmm that looks promising." She starte down the pile of rubble. With a wrong step a rock slid out from under her foot and she slid the rest of the way down the pile. She stood up and brush as much of the dirt off as she could.

Walking over to the wall, she looked were the light was coming from. A small crack in the wall was letting in the light. taking her hand she pushed more of the cave wall out of the way. A hole now stood with blinding light. She walked threw it having to cloth her eyes from how bright it was.

AS she opened them again she blinked a comple of time. She now stood in a fairly well lit room with a checkered board floor. "Welcome," Came a voice that sounded like it was everywhere.

"How there, Where are you?" Vivina swung her head back and forth looking for the person who just spoke.

"That should be your worry. Your worry should be living. By chance do you know how to play the game of chess." Vivina nodded her head. "Good."

The block under her began to move up. As the square became higher she looked down at the floor and noticed it was a checker board. "Amazing" When the block stopped she looked about and noticed a cloaked figure. "You were the person talking to me." She pointed at the man.

"Its not nice to point. You also look filthy and I won't play anyone looking like that." With a snap of his finger Vivina was in perfect order again. "Thats better. Doo you know the rules of Chess."

"Oh course i do. By the way thank you. Let us begin"

"Alright but first I am going to add a new rule." Vivina nodded a cosent. "When the player get checkmate the person dies but if you win you'll geet a surprise. Since I am white I'll go first. D2-D4 now it is your turn."[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mariko finnaly opended her eyes "Man!I thought i was in Heavan!!1"Hmpf!"she looked around and saw a case in a black void,she walke dup to it and saw two three bladed knives."Wow!"she touched the case and a voice says "What creature has four feet in teh morning,two feet in the evening,and three feet at night?"."Say what?"Mariko said completly lost.The voice said "Answer teh riddle!" teh voice sounded demanding.

Mariko sat on the floor face in her hands "This is hard!!Can you please tell me the answer?".The voice sighed and said "Hey 50 bucks and hour is a good deal,now answer teh question!!"."No!" Mariko yelled.

[COLOR=Purple]Imi stood looking at her hands, feeling the new magic flowing through her veins. The power was immense...her blood felt like it was boiling and her fingertips were shaking.

She looked up, trying to see where the voice had come from..."Give me your best!" she shouted, her new powers giving her a confidence she had never felt before. She heard an evil laugh, it was taunting her.
"Thos powers you have may be impressive...but you will be no match for MY beast..." he laughed again sending chills down Imi's spine. She felt the ground tremble beneath her as the clock chimed out the hour, "When the clock chimes out...you will meat your doom." the voice said again, sounding more chilling that the last time it spoke.

"Just shut the hell up!" Imi shouted, her voice shaking...her confidence was leaving her now.
As the clock struck for the last time, the floor seemed to burst open. Imi screamed as she was thrown back and showered with splinters. She struggled up, wiping a cut on her face.
The monster starred at her. A huge beast on all fours, I suppose the closest thing to it was a griffin. It was all black, with it's black legs in armour like scales, it's front with a velvety type of fur.
Huge crimson wings were sticking from it's back, flapping, asking the beast seem even more frightful than it already was.

Imi stood still, if she would die...now would probably be the time.

"Goodbye friends...." she said out loud as the beast flew towards her, ripping it's talons through the air. Before she even thought about it, Imi felt a huge surge of power flow through her...."HOLY STRIKE!!!" She screamed. A huge flash of light burst from the palms of her hands, hitting the beast right in the gut, knocking it back against the wall. It groaned and tried to get up, bleeding from a wound in it's side were it had smashed against the wall.

"Holy crap..." Imi stated, looking at her hands...."Who would have thought?" before she could think any more, the beast had regained it's stature and was coming for her again, before she had a chance to cast a spell it slashed her, ripping a gash in her arm. She screamed and fell back, holding the wound.

As the beast panted, pouring blood from it's own injury, Imi backed into a corner hoping that the beast was too tired to continue fighting. She didn't want to heal her wound knowing that she needed the strength for a spell to kill the creature. She sat, staring at the murderous beast before her, watching a crimson river flow onto the floor....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]OOC: I hope this was okay and that I've kept with the story. This RP is going really well![/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Ares looked down as the floor beneath him broke, the floor collapsed but Ares tried to hang on.

A amn approached Ares, his face was shrouded and Ares thoguht it was one of his friends, the man stuck his hand down.Ares took his hand because he trusted him but the man dropped him.

"Fight weakling."The man said.

Ares woke up on a pile of bodies, he got up quickly.

'Ewwww."He complained.

A gigantic metal door closed infron tof the only exit from the room.The room started filling up with blood.

Ares struggled, he banged on the door but nothing happened all he could do was wait.

Soon the blood was up to his chin he took his final breath and lept under the blood, he than floated to the top in the dead mans body position.The blood drained and the metal door opened, Ares breathed again...[/COLOR]

Mariko was still sitting on the floor and she finnaly said "A man!".the voice roared "WHAT,HWO DID YOU FIGURE THAT OUT,THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!".Amu chuckled and pranced around and saw the case open up,she grabed the two long spears and said "Yay!".The voice seemed mad and everythign became a large balck void.She looked around and saw light shining upon the case.She looked at her spears and said "Wow,these are magnicifant!"but then some goblin like things atrted running from no where.She swung on of her spears at a goblin,it flew backwards and dissipeared,"Hey,this is kinda fun!" Mariko said swinign at the goblins.

But they kept coming,Mariko was getting worried.So she held out both spears and swung around,killing every goblin the spear touched.Soon there were no more,Mariko fell to the floor in a sitting position exhausted.The voice trembled "You..you.."teh voice faded and teh black void went back to the village landscape.Mariko looked down,she still had teh two spears.She got some old leather on teh floor and wrapped them to her back.They formed and X and she went out to find teh others.

Kedo walked with the tiger they walked and walked and then they finally made it to the room again. Kedo and the tiger approached the axe. He looked at it amazed as the tigers eyes started glowing. He kept walks and saw two large trolls coming to them the tiger went after one and Kedo went after the other. The tiger ripped the troll to bits and started eating it. Kedo charged the troll and triiped him with his blade he took his blade and stabbed the troll in the back.

More trolls came and they started fighting but more and more kept coming. They wouldn't stop coming the tiger charged at them and knocked most of them and Kedo diced all of the rest of them but there were still more coming. Kedo started getting tired and said"don't these things stop coming".

[COLOR=Green]No one is supposed to get their magic items yet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]Ares looked onward as a group of beasts charged through the gate, he picked up a rusty sword that was stuck through some of the bodies and slashed two of the monsters.

"get him!!!"One of the things shouted.

Some more ran at him he swung the sword an beheaded on of them.A breath of ice hit Ares, his arm was frozen.He kept on fighting avoiding the problem at hand. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Vivina looked at the board from her high perch. The cloaked man had her in check. [I]Hmmm. which move to make. I must say I never had a challenger who played this well before. It leaving me very worried if I?ll even win this game.[/I]

?Make you move before the timer runs out girl.?

?Stop pushing me I?ll make a move in a second.? Looking at the board again. She could move three different pieces. But since being in check limits her options to two.

?Move or I?ll count it as a forfeit.?

?Alright already, stop being so pushy.? It hit her what move to make. ?E7-F9. Checkmate.?

?What no that can not be possible.?

?Yup it is. I won and you lose. I have never lost game of Chess before.?[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry for posting so late, my comp was on the fritz.

IC:
Jim was giving everything he had just to stay alive. He had gotten out of the monsters pin, but was still trapped in that one cavern area, he was backed against a wall with the staff he found earlier on the ground.

"You look tastey....you be dinner" The monster said as he harged the small teenager, Jim ducked and rolled under the giant and watched him smash his head against the wall, it made a crack in it but not enough to break it all down. Jim twilded the staff a bit and charged the monster hitting him on the side of his head, he did this a couple of times to make him a bit dizzy and confused.

"I'm not a push over you know, and I dont like to be eaten! I heard it hurts" Jim said as he continued his assult on the beast, he returned by striking his spiked club at Jim. Both looked like they were fencing in a competition the way thy were going at it. When Jim let his guard down he was hit and thrown to the wall, he then slagged down on his bottom and looked as the beast was about to kill him. Jim lifted his hand and casted a spell.

"MAGIC MISSLE" Jim yelled, the missle spell launched towards the giant and destroyed his top half of his body completly. But, the missle also went through the crack in the wall making a large hole for Jim to escape. He got up and leaned on his staff and walked towards the exit. "What a rush, magic sure does take it outta ya'. Now i gotta find the others, hope their ok" Jim said as he jumpped through the hole and started to walk down some steps that were neatly made, "Who lives down here anyways?" Jim though as he walked down into the dark.

Reis was waking out of his sleep finding himself in a prison. "Let me out," he yelled pounding on the bars as a spike flew past him, "Shut up kid our leader will come and let you out when he's ready". Reis sat down in dismay, when he had an idea.

"Excuse me could you come here for a sec," he said pulling his dagger out slashing at the beast. When he heard the monster fall down he reached for the keys and opened the lock. As he ran down the hall he could see two more of the creatures, turning his direction. He slipped out of view and waited for them to pass, as they did he dropped the keys,[i] ******* why did that have to happen,[/i] he thought as he turned to use his magic missile. "Fire Spike" they yelled in unison striking Reis to the wall as his clothes begin to erupt in fire. [i]Ahhhhhhhhhh, stop the pain, [/i]he thought as the pain was overcoming him he slipped into unconsciousness, but not before feeling the monsters drag him away.

[color=red]Reis learned Fire Spike[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Cloud gave me permission for the magic.