OtakuBoards

Digimon: Foci

GuyYouMetOnline

Frounomon was startled when the tracks of the unknown Digimon{OOC: Frounomon doesn't know that Anubismon is the Digimon he's been following} took a different direction than the tracks of the humans and their partners. But Frounomon thought he knew why. [i]It's got to be a trick to throw me off track. But I've got a trick that only I know about.[/i]

Frounomon focused, and as his eyes followed the Digimon's tracks further and further away, the image magnified itself so that he could clearly see the tracks, and that they ended a ways off. Frounomon reset to normal vision. [i]Thought so. The Digimon can fly. It was walking so that I'd see its tracks, and it was trying to lead my off course to buy time before I caught it. And because it obviously started flying after leaving that false trail, it'll have undoubtably reached them by now. I have to hurry before they're all killed.[/i]

Aquilamon was in the air, and he flew down, seeing an opening. "Forget about me? Blast Rings!" Aquilamon fired energy rings at Anubismon. The attack had no effect. "It's about time I took care of you," Anubismon said as he took to the air.

Wizardmon took aim and fired a Thunder Blaster. It hit but had no effect on Anubismon, who quickly counterattacked. "Amemit!" He shot a storm of energy balls towards Wizardmon, who tried to dodge them all, but could not and was severely injured.

Aquilamon circled around and flew toward Anubismon. "Grand Horn!" he yelled as his horns began to glow with energy. He flew into Anubismon, who was not at all affected by the attack. Aquilamon tried to escape, but Anubismon was much faster. He grabbed Aquilamon and threw him hard into the ground below. Anubismon landed, picked un Aquilamon, and threw him into a charging Garurumon. Dobermon attacked with his Schwarz Stralh, but Anubismon reacted fast, grabbing Dobermon and using the momentum to spin himself around. He threw Dobermon into Wizardmon. Growlmon attacked with Pyro Blaster, and Anubismon countered the innaffective attack with a very effective Pyramid Power.

Anubismon laughed. "You're all quite pathetic. I honestly didn't expect it to be quite so easy. This won't take nearly as long as I thought."

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Crabmon, it's our turn now!!!!!" Reis yelled pounding the button in as a bright light flew out of the top.

"SEADRAMON," the serpent yelled flying into the air, "ICE BLAST," the great snake roared blasting Anubismon in the face. "Heh, you think that could destroy me, try some of this, PYRAMID POWER," he yelled blasting the laser at Seadramon.

"That's it you're going down god man," he yelled as he began to charge energy crystals into his mouth causing a bright light, "ICE BLAST," he snarled blasting the evil digimon's wings off.

"You really think you can stop me don't you? Foolish seadramon, you would've been better off missing me then blasting my wings," he said as he drew in data to form new wings.

"Now I should destroy you slowly and painfully, AMEMIT," he yelled blasting the energy balls at Seadramon. Seadramon was hit at full force falling to the ground fast. "Reis he's so stron...g......," he said dedigivoving back to Crabmon.

"What a weak digimon, can't even stay in champion mode," Angel said. Reis yelled back, "At least he did damage to this freak!!! Try to say the same about yours!!!!".
With that Angel turned away to battle with Dobermon.

OOC: I am sorry. but my internet has been down :(

Aki looked at Patamon. "Are you ready for this?" he asked, sounding a bit worried.

"Of course, don't you see, this is my first chance at revenge!" he shouted as he flew towards Anubismon.

"GO!" Aki shouted as he pushed the button. A white light enloped Patamon. He started to grow a more human like posture. Wings sprouted from his back and a staff apeared in his hands.

"Patamon digivolved to Angemon!" the new digimon shouted.

"Alright! GO get him!" Aki yelled.

"Hand Of Fate!" Angemon yelled punching a beam of pure light towards Anubismon. He mearly puffed out his chest and deflected the ray.

"Its going to take more than a simple light beam to beat me!" Anubismon said. "Now try my "little beam" PYRAMID POWER!" he shouted. A giant red lazer went flying straight for Angemon. He tried to move up, but the lazer was just too big. A direct hit, it hit angemon straight in the middle.

"Angemon!" Aki said as he watched his partner fall.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]This was getting too much, they were going to lose and Imi knew it. She saw Angel and Dobermon, away from the rest of the crowd. They weren?t concentrating.
'Figures' Imi thought, 'She knows we can?t win so she won?t battle, it?s a smart move if you ask me.'
"Howling Blaster!"
"Grand Horn!"
Aquilamon and Garurumon jumped in front of the injured Angemon who had De-Digivolved back into Patamon. Anubismon was laughed, he swatted away the useless attacks like they were flies.
Imi was getting angry and she could see the others were too.
'What can we do?!" she asked herself, trying desperately to think of an idea.
Just then she noticed Anubismon's gaze fix onto Angel. She wasn?t watching and was starting to walk away.
"Pyramid Power!"
"NO!" Imi shouted and Garurumon reacted with his partner. The both jumped in front of the attack, blocking it from Angel and Dobermon. Garurumon whimpered and fell to the grown as Gabumon. Imi just stared and then collapsed on her partner with the sound of Anubismon's laughter ringing in her ears.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Angel and Dobermon quickly turned to see an injured Gabumon. Dobermon growled at Gabumon and at Anbusimon, as well. Angel glared at Imi for doing that, yet she was surprised that she would do that. So many emotions ran through Angel, emotions that were blocked inside of her, things that wanted to be released but were held back. Something was contained within her, something that wanted to come out. It just wasn't happening. But, when Gabumon blocked the attack, something was released and entered Dobermon.[/i]

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I don't need anyone to save me! AND YOU! ANUBISMON! Fighting like a lowly opponent, are we?"

"What? Lowly opponent?" [i]Anubismon was dumbfounded. No one had insulted him like Angel did.[/i]

"That's right. Prepare yourself! DOBERMON!"

[i]Dobermon jumped in front of Angel and ran at a speed quicker than anything in the digital world.[/i] "Schwarz Strahl!"

[i]Anubismon stood there, waiting for the right moment, yet he couldn't see where Dobermon was coming from. There was too much mist surrounding him and nothing could be seen. He was hit, not merely enough to be deleted, but was injured enough. Dobermon bounced back once more and landed beside Angel. She smirked and watched as Anubismon clenched his chest. It burned him and was beginning to wear away, but the pain still remained.[/size][/color][/i]

Anubismon was pissed. "Pyramid Power!" Dobermon dodged and activated Schwarz Strahl. This time, Anubismon fired Amemit in dobermon's general direction, the spread of the energy balls preventing DObermon from avoiding them all. Dobermon was knocked out of his attack, and Anubismon attacked with Pyramid Power. The hit was too much for the already injured Dobermon, who reverted to Labramon. Anubismon moved in for the kill.

"Blade Whirl!" Something came out of nowhere, spinning fast. It hit Anubismon from behind, knocking him to the ground. The newcomer's spin stopped. It was Frounomon!

"That false trail of yours was a nice trick," Frounomon said as Anubismon stood up, "but it wasn't good enough. It looks like I got here just in time."

"You can't stop me. Pyramid Power!"

"Blade Disk!" Frounomon threw his two bladed disk weapons, which began to glow with energy. They sliced threw Anubismon's attack, but Anubismon took to the air to dodge, and countered with Amemit. Frounomon couldn't dodge the attack entirly, but he recovered fast and caught his returning weapons.

Anubismon knew when he was outmatched. "You havn't seen the last of me," he said, and flew off. All of the partner DIgimon not already back in Rookie form returned to it. "That was close," Frounomon said. "Fortunatly, I anticipated thatthe enemy would send a Digimon you couldn't handle. I anticipated an arrival at Alpha Point to try and catch you. I attempted to intercept, but couldn't, and because I didn't know that Anubismon was the one sent, I followed his tracks, not aware that, as a flight-capable Digimon, he could have moved faster in the air. He eventually walked away from your tracks, but I figured out his trick. He walked away from your tracks for a bit, then flew to here. I caught on to his trick, and was able to get here in time to save you.

"I know you probably have questions for me, and I am sorry, but I cannot currently answer them. I have things I must do. Be aware that I will not be able to save you every time, so be quick about finding the crystals. I must go, but we will meet again." And with that, he was gone.

When he was far enough away, Anubismon landed, closed his eyes, and concentrated. After about two minutes, he dissappeared, reappearing in a vast underground chamber. Only a select few were ever allowed entry into this chamber, where the Leader, the one who commanded the powers of the Foci, could be found. But not even Anubismon knew the Leader's identity.

Most Digimon under the Leader's command would be insanely afraid to report a faliure directly to him, but Anubismon wasn't. As one of the four most powerful Digimon under the Leader's command, his life would never be thrown away. Instead, the Leader listened patiently as Anubismon reported.

"Your faliure was not expected," the Leader replied when Anubismon was done, "but there was nothing you could have done to prevent it. Frounomon was smarter than anticipated. But do not worry. I will not be sending you back as you are now. Take this." A glowing orb appeared floating in front of Anubismon, who reached out and grabbed it. It turned out to be made of energy, and that energy flowed into Anubismon.

"Your new power comes from the Alpha Focus," the Leader explained. "That orb was not it, just energy. I still hold the Alpha Focus, as well as the other five Foci. Your new power is not quite all of the Alpha Focus's power, but it is most of it. Of course, the Alpha Focus is the weakesk of the Foci, but the power you gained from it will be enough to garuntee an easy victory, even though they will have most likely reached Beta Point by the time you catch up to them. Head for Beta Point to intercept them, and follow them to Gamma Point if you miss them. Wait if you beat them there. You will undoubtably encounter some randopm Digimon on the way. Test your new power on them. Get used to your new power before the battle, because with it, you will easily win even if Frounomon shows up."

"Understood." Anubismon bowed and left.

------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Let me explain the teleportation thing that Anubismon did. Only a few Digimon can do it, and because they're all important to the plot, only I get to say when they show up. It takes two minutes of intense and uninterrupted concentration to teleport. Also, Anubismon and the other few with the abillity can only teleport to an area that is clearly fixed in the mind. For example, Anubismon has every detail

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Imi spluttered and stood up, she was wobbling slightly but managed to keep her balance. She helped Gabumon get up and smiled at Angel. The other girl rolled her eyes and glared,
"You are so stupid!" she shouted at Imi but she just laughed.
"I know!" she replied, not caring about trying to act cool anymore. Gabumon smiled up at her, "That was a very brave thing you did, if it hadn?t been for you Angel could have been badly hurt."
Imi smiled which lit up her whole face, "You helped too and you took most of the attack, how are you feeling now?"
Gabumon shrugged, "A little wobbly, but I?ll live."
"Good."

Imi walked over to the rest of the group, "Are you feeling okay?" David asked her.
"Yes, I'm fine, I'm just glad Angel wasn?t hurt. After all that was the whole point...." she trailed off and looked around.
"Where did Anubismon go?"

Now was Angel's time to speak up, "After you passed out another Digimon arrived, Anubismon didn?t look too confident about the idea of fighting him so he ran like a coward."
Imi nodded, "Thanks." she said and she gave Angel the 'thumbs up' sign.
Angel just rolled her eyes and frowned, "Whatever." was her simple reply.
Imi just smiled at the others, "So?" she asked, "What next?"[/COLOR]

[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Ty looked at Terriermon and said ?we are useless hey you want to go and find a opponent and then come back? Terriermon just stood there and then shook his head ?So I guess you want to show the others what we are made of I wish anabaismon would come back so we could fight him?. ffice[/font][/size][/color]

[color=black][size=3][font=Times New Roman]Ty then picked up a stick and swung it ?ell next time we will both get in the fight ?said Ty and as a ok Terriermon got on. Ty?s head and Ty started to walk passing angel and Imi.[/font][/size][/color]

[color=black]
[color=black][font=Times New Roman][size=3]OOC: sorry it is so short and stuff and missing the battles but I been working on a 400 point assignment [/size][/font][/color]

It took a while, but eventually, everyone managet to get to sleep. The next morning, after eating some fruits that were found growing on the trees, they set off toward Beta Point, Hawkmon still leading because he still had the map. David was lost in thought.

[i]Can this really be a dream?[/i] he wondered. [i]I woke up, and I'm still here. I have aches. I was hungry. Can those happen in dreams? They certainly never hapened in any dreams of this place before. Is this really a dream? Is it possible that this is actually real?[/i]

Hawkmon intterupted his thoughts. "You know, David, it's not smart to be as reckless as you were yesterday with Anubismon. We're lucky we survived the battle, but you weren't at all worried. It's you who led everyone else into battle, too. Why? And why were you so unafraid?"

David decided to be honest. "Because I thought that all of this was a dream. The other humans, all of you Digimon, this world, I've had dreams about all of it before. I thought that this was just another dream. But I felt hunger. I felt pain. I went to sleep, woke up, and am still here. I'm not quite sure what I believe right now, but I do know that if I can feel pain, then I can probably die. Oh, and I probably wouldn't have been so quick to set you against Anubismon, but we didn't have any choice."

"That's all right," Hawkmon said. "Just make sure you know what you're getting everyone into."

Anubismon flew towards Beta Point as the Leader had instructed him. Below him, he saw a good-sized group of insect Digimon. It wasn't too uncommon to see groups of insect Digimon; they had a tendancy to stay in large numbers. Most of the Digimon in this group were of the Champion level, though there was a pair of Okuwamon. The rest of the group consisted of three Kuwagumon, three Kabuterimon, a Searchmon, a Stingmon, a Digmon {OOC: Yes, Digmon is an insect Digimon. Remember the episode where Arukenimon had the flute that controled insect Digimon? It affected Digmon, meaning that digmon is an insect Digimon}, and three Snimon. Anubismon landed in front of them. One of the Okuwamon stepped forward. "Tell us who you are and why you are here," it demanded.

Anubismon laughed. "Or what? You'll destroy me? I don't think so. I'll tell you, though. I'm Anubismon, a Mega-level Digimon, and I am currently en route to Beta Point to intercept a group on their way there. I stopped here because I need a test. See, I recently aquired new power, and I wish to test it."

"If you just digivolved, then you'd best rethink your decision," the Okuwamon replied. "We can take a newly digivolved Mega-level Digimon."

Anubismon laughed again. "I'm afraid that you're mistaken. See, I've been Anubismon for a while. The new power I aquired yesterday was givin to me by one known only as the Leader, and it came from the Alpha Point."

Before the Okuwamon could reply, Anubismon hit it with his Pyramid Power. The Kuwagumon flew toward him to attack. Anubismon took out two then took to the air and grabbed the third. He threw it in such a way that it impacted all three Kabuterimon, then finished off the four of them with a Pyramid Power. Anubismon finished off the wounded Okuwamon.

The Remaining Digimon launched their attacks, but although everyone of them hit, nothing happened, and Anubismon wasted no time in finishing them off.

---------------------------------------

OOC: Again, be sure you don't have Anubismon show up. I get to do that. Oh, and just so you know, the next battle with him will be different. I won't say how, though.

[size=1][color=#696969][i]Angel was wide awake, looking up at the sky and wondering whether or not this was how the sky looked back home. She missed it, but not all of it. Labramon stirred and could tell that Angel was awake. She sat up and saw that Labramon put his head on her lap. She couldn't help but smile and sigh, look back at the sky.[/i]

"Is this really a dream, Labramon? Or is this truly where the digital world is?"

"You're not dreaming. You're in the digital world and you're for it."

"Fighting for the Digital World, huh? Such a terrible thing to tell me."

[i]Labramon sat up straight and looked at Angel.[/i] "Terrible thing? Why?"

"Reasons."

[i]He subsided and laid his head back on Angel's lap. She still examined the sky and wondered again, what the sky looked like back home. Home was not where she wanted to be. Somewhere peaceful, vibrant, and serene...that's where she wanted to be. Nothing more than to train and live for another day, instead of arguing and beating everyone down. With another sigh, Angel leaned her head against the tree and stroke Labramon's head, new thoughts arrived, but she was much too tired to think.[/size][/color][/i]

Hawkmon led them to another cave, which they entered. Like the Alpha Point cave, the Beta Point cave was lit by some invisible light source. Also like Alpha Point, there was a crumpled pedestal in the middle. "I assume we just do the same thing we did at Alpha Point," Aura said. Everyone held out their digivices, expecting only one crystal to come to each. They got a surprise when two crystals when to each digivice. "What the hell?" David exclaimed. "Two crystals? I thought it was one at each Focus."

"Here's something," Gabumon said. He picked up a tablet that was lying on the ground. "It's from Frounomon. It says that what he's been doing is moving the crystals. He moved the Gamma Crystals here, but he's been unable to locate the elta, Epsilon, and Omega crystals. They're not in the wrecked pedestals, and he doubts that he'll be able to find them, but he got the Gamma crystals and brought them here."

"That's good," David said. "Frounomon told us that the Gamma crystals are the armor of us humans, right? And the Beta crystals the the Digimon to Ultimate level."

"Yes, and there's more here," Gabumon replied. "It says that the digivices aren't designed to get two new crystals at the same time, so the second crystal-Gamma, in this case-will need betweed five and fifteen minutes before the Digivice can accept and use it. Translation: the Gamma crystals won't work for five to fifteen minutes."

"Well, better then having to go to Gamma Point to get them," David remarked. "Delta Point next, then. Hawkmon, you have the map. Lead on."

"Got it." Hawkmon led the way out of the Beta Point cave. The group wasn't but a few feet away when Anubismon landed in front of them. David knew that things would be different this time around. "I don't think you can win this time, asshole. We have the Beta Crystals now, and I don't know if you can stand up to all of our digimon when they're at the Ultimate level."

"Before, that would have been correct," Anubismon replied. "But it isn't now."

"You're bluffing," Hawkmon said. "Everyone, the left button activates the Beta crystals."

David nodded. "Got it." He hit the left button on his digivice, triggering Hawkmon's digivolution to Sylphimon. David, who expected a large size increase (all of the Champion forms are a lot bigger than the Rookie forms), was surprised to see that Sylphimon was about the size of Anubismon. Imi, Aura, Reis, Ty, and Sakata triggered the digivolutions of their Digimon. WereGarurumon, Myotismon, MegaSeadramon, Rapidmon, and WarGrowlmon faced Anubismon, ready for battle.

Anubismon just laughed. "You really think you can win? I guess I'll just have to show you how wrong you are."

"We'll see about that," Sylphimon replied. "Static Force!" Rapidmon and WarGrowlmon fired their Rapid Fire and Atomic Blaster attacks. Anubismon laughed as he batted the attacks away. "As I said, you won't be able to win. I am much more powerfull now than I was when we first met, you see. I'm afraid that you don't stand a chance."

Sylphimon fired another Static Force, which again had no effect. Anubismon attacked with Amemit, and the six Digimon in Ultimate form stattered. Sylphimon, MegaSeadramon, and WarGrowlmon were hit. "Not bad," Anubismon said. "Let's see how you handle this." He fired red energy of some kind from his hand. It hit Sylphimon and pulled him into Anubismon's hand. Anubismon used Sylphimon to block an incomming Rapid Fire, then threw him into WereGarurumon.

Anubismon targeted Rapidmon next. He threw a red energy ball at the Digimon. It hit, causing Rapidmon to fall to the ground, where he was motionless. "That was another new trick," Anubismon said. "Get hit by that, and you won't be able to move for about ten seconds. Let's see how you likethis other new trick of mine."

Anubismon glowed red for about a second, then suddenly appeared in front of WereGarurumon. He grabbed WereGarurumon, then glowed red again. A second later, he was high in the air, still holding WereGarurumon. He dove straight down. A few seconds before he would have hit the ground, he tossed WereGarurumon. WereGarurumon hit the ground hard, creating a small crater. Anubismon did the red glow thing again, and appeared on the ground in front of the just-recovered Rapidmon, who he threw into Myotismon.

Anubismon just stood and laughed as the Digimon recovered and turned to face him. "I see you haven't learned your lesson. You can't defeat me. And this time, there is no escape."

OOC: All right, we're going to get our ***** kicked even worse then last time. Our Digimon can get to Ultimate now, but Anubismon is much more powerful, thanks to the Alpha Focus energy the Leader gave him. He is a lot more powerful on both offense and defense, and also has new abilities (as you saw in my post). You can give him other new abilities if you want to, but they all have to involve the color red (the attacks are red in color, there's a red glow, I don't care what, as long as there's red involved). This is because Red it the color associated with Alpha Point. Alpha is red, Beta is blue, Gamma is orange, Delta is greed, Epsilon is purple, and Omega is black.

Oh, one more thing. Yes, I said that this battle with Anubismon will be different, and yes, it will (Remember, we have the Gamma crystals, and they'll activate durring the battle, but only I can post that happening).

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Imi cried, "WereGarurumon" she ran over to her fallen partner despite the calls from the others to stay back.
He groaned, "Imi, stay back you fool!" he then grabbed his partner and rolled out of the way of a red laser aimed at Imi. She gasped and shut her eyes a tear trickling down, "Why does it have to be like this?!" she screamed and the battle seemed to stop for a while.
"Why can't we all just ignore this and get along?"
"Something like that is not possible." Anubismon smirked and a red hue formed around him, he seemed to be growing in size, his muscles bulged and his teeth grow longer and sharper, his eyes gleamed red. He threw back his head and screamed,
"Hell blast!" he plunged his fist into the floor and a crack shot towards Imi and WereGarurumon.
Silphymon jumped at the two in an attempt to knock them out of the way but he only managed to save the Digimon.
A shriek was heard from Imi and then the dust cleared revealing her body on the floor.
Aura gasped and went to run over but David held her back, "It won?t help! The best we can do for her now is fight this guy off!"
WereGarurumon stood up and looked at Anubismon, a new fire was burning in his eyes, "You dare do that to her....what gives you the right?!" with that he and the other Ultimates launched their attacks simultaneously, the least they could do was try....[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC *drum rolls and dramatic music* Oh my! Look at what Anubismon done, lol. Imi really needs to learn not to do that, don't worry, she's okay....for now.
By the way, this RP is good but I think it's moving too quickly, we need to slow it down a bit I think...but I might be wrong.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]"Heads up!" roared Zeos.

AgumonX lunged towards Anubismon and, in a flash of light, transformed into a giant, metallic GreymonX.

"Metal GreymonX! Trident Arm ver. 9.9!"

The metal claw shot out of him arm and looped around Anubismon, tying him tight. An electric current ran through the cable and fried the beast-man.

"How do you like that!" snarled MGX.

Anubismon stood with his head bowed for a moment. The group was about to let out a sigh of relief when...

"It was..." began Anubismon. "Refreshing."

The beast let out a loud cry of power and stretched his arms wide, tearing the cable apart.

"NO!" bellowed MGX. The dinosaur let out a cry of pain. "I'll kill you! Dual Blasters ver. 9.9!"

Two large missiles shot out of MGX's chest and struck Anubismon. The explosion blanketed the area in dust.

"That all you got? Amemit!"

The blast struck MGX head-on, taking down the great dragon.

"X!" cried Zeos.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Aura was still in David's grip when she watched Myotismon get slammed down in front of her. She never wanted him to get hurt and he seemed hurt bad.

"Myotismon," Aura yelled as she broke away from David's grip, "Are you ok? Speak to me bud." Aura was hugging Myotismon as he sat up. His fangs slightly showed as he turned and grabbed Aura.

"You're crazy," Myotismon whispered as he wrapped his cape around Aura, "I'll be fine, but you won't be if you don't get out of here." Aura shook her head. She didn't want to leave Myotismon. She really wanted to fight by his side.

"No," Aura said with a slight whisper, "I'm not going to leave you. Anubismon is going to have to take me out too." Myotismon shook his head and quickly jumped into the sky. He then floated in front of David and shoved Aura at him.

"Oh," Anubismon said as he started to power up, "isn't that sweet. Trying to protect your human partner from doom. In fact, it kind of makes me sick. You're a worthless Digimon Myotismon. Not only do you look like the humans, but you also have thier emotions." Myotismon looked ticked. He suddenly closed his cape.

"Maybe that's what gives me my power," Myotismon said as he started to open his cape, "You shouldn't get too carried away. GRIZZLY WING!" A whole heard of bats came out of Myotismon's cape. They started attacking Anubismon right away. Anubismon started trying to shoo them as well.

"Nice work Myotismon," WereGarurumon said as Myotismon floated next to him, "That should keep him busy for awhile. You bought us sometime." Myotismon didn't look as pleased with himself though. In fact, he looked kind of discouraged. He crossed his arms and got a stern look on his face.

"Yes," Myotismon said with the same stern look, "but how long. I don't think my army of bats will hold out that long." All of the Digimon looked at him and then back at Anubismon. They just hoped it would be enough time.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[size=1][color=#696969][i]A pack of bats flew at Anubismon as Myotismon stood with the other digimon. The only other person who did not digivolve her digimon was Angel, who stood by and watched as each digimon was pummeled to the ground. She had realized that Imi was not truly what Angel thought her to be, she was just a mere child who simply covered up the truth. Angel smirked and was heard. The others turned and looked to Angel with scorning glares. She merely walked up to them and looked to Anubismon, then to them once again.[/i]

"What's with the smirk?" [i]This was questioned by Zeos, the owner of MetalGreymonX.[/i]

"My smirk?"

[i]Everyone turned and faced her as Zeos still spoke.[/i] "You have a lot of nerve coming to us with that smirk on your face."

"Yeah. You really do got some nerve." [i]This was now said by Aura, who stood beside Imi.[/i]

[i]Angel still smirked and looked at the group.[/i] "It's not nerve, children...it's confidence, guts, pride. It's not nerve, it's attitude. And you..." [i]Angel pointed to Zeos and spoke directly to him.[/i] "You asked me about my smirk? Well now. If I told you that, it'd be no fun. And I think it best that you pay more attention to that overgrown, winged, pompous dog than my smirk and me."

"What?! Pompous? Overgrown?" [i]Anubismon was infuriated. His hands glew a bright red, as he slashed at the bats. They disappeared from sight and Anubismon launched an attack that seemed be large balls of glowing red fire.[/i]

"Watch out, children. Labramon!"

[i]Angel pushed the second crystal and Labramon began to digivolve. Before everyone stood a dog-like digimon with 3 heads. Just above his paws were sharp, razor-blade like claws and it seemed to have a massive tail. Angel was waiting to be awe-struck once more. Cerberumon growled and used his Emerald Blaze attack, which nearly countered the meteor-like balls. Cerberumon smirked and everyone looked on as he stood beside Angel.[/i][/size][/color]

OOC: Yeah, I know it needs to slow down. The problem is that when I do slow it down, people don't post. I've tried to slow it down, and I'll try again after this battle, but if people stop posting, there'll be more action.

"You think you can defeat me?" Anubismon laughed. "Not a chance. Amemit!"

The Digimon scattered to avoid the multiple energy balls. One of the energy balls hit near David, knocking him to the ground. David picked himself up. He noticed his Digivice face-down on the ground. He picked it up, and his eyes fell on the orange Gamma crystal. [i]I forgot about those. If the Digimon can hold him off long enough for them to activate, we might stand a chance.[/i]

David looked up to see Anubismon throw Slyphimon into Rapidmon. MetalGreymon X attacked with Duel Blasters v. 9.9. Anubismon was, as usual, not affected. He countered with Pyramid Power.

[i]Come on,[/i] David thought. [i]Keep him busy for a little bit longer. Come on. Hurry up, you stupid crystal! Activate! Activate, so we can stand a chance![/i]

[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]OOC: Ahhhh sorry I havent posted in awhile, I was gone and then I kept forgeting[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][/size][/font][color=darkred] [/color]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]IC: "Uhhh I can't believe we got left behind" Fayt said leaning against a nearby tree.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][/size][/font][color=darkred] [/color]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"It's your fault, you had to go so far to use the bathroom" Shadow said coldly walking past him.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Well I didnt want anyone to see, you coulda stayed with them you know" Fayt answered following his digimon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Ya but with out me you would be dead and I need you to Digivolve" Shadow said looking back at his partner.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Yeah thats true, so how close do you think we are?" Fayt asked looking back at to try and tell how far they had walked.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"I think we are pretty close we passed those battle scars and then their campsite and more battle scars, and Im guessing the beta point is around here somewhere" The digimon said falling back so he walked with Fayt.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Hey Shadow, whats that?" Fayt said pointing to some red explosion and a red ball of light travelling at them.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Run" Shadow said pulling Fayt out of the way of the attack.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]The explosion knocked the two one the ground making a small smoking crator.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"That would most likely be them" Shadow said getting up as he and Fayt began to Run.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]As they ran the terrein seemed to become more rocky and the trees began to thin revealing large digimon fighting. As they got closer smaller things began to come into view also. Seeing these Fayt increased his his run to a sprint. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Fayt's sprint came came to a sliding stop as he entered the battle field. His friends digimon were fighting a large digimon who kinda looked like a jackal. One of the humans saw Fayt and turned yelling.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Where the hell have you been" yelled Zeos who Fayt now recognized.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Nevermind, go in the cave and get your crystals" David yelled pointing to the entrance.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Shadow stay and help if you can" Fayt said pushing a red button that glowed faintly.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Black Agumon digivolve to......."[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Black Greymon" The large black digimon yelled though he was still small compaired to the others.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Fayt ran heading for the cave when a red blast landed five feet infront of him. Fayt turned to see the digimon shaking its finger and preparing for another attack. Out of the corner of his eye he saw shadow run at the opponent trying to bury his horns into him. The charge had no effect other than getting Shadow thrown like a rag doll but the enemies attention was diverted now. Fayt continued his run now enterering the faintly lit twisting caverens of the point. Stopping he held out his Digivice when two crystals entered the slots. Two buttons lit up one glowing steadily blue the other flickering orange.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Got them" Fayt said heading for the Cave entance. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]As he approached the light of the entrance he pulled out his digivice and pressed the blue button instinctevly. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Black Greymon digivolve to......." A voice said that Fayt couldnt see.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Black Metal Greymon" Shadow said as Fayt exited the cave.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]The new digimon looked alot like Black Greymon but it was slightly bigger had wings and a mechanical attachment on its left arm.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Shadow looked down at his partner before turning his attention to Anubismon. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]"Giga blaster" Shadow yelled letting the attack fly at Anubismon.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]----------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][size=2][color=darkred]Sorry again for not posting in a while and I hope that was all right.[/color][/size][/font]

OOC: Very sorry. Internet's acting up.

Aki stood his ground. Watching the carnage that this battle was providing almost sickened him. They all were ultimates, yet the were losing. "Patamon, this has gone on long enough." Aki said. "Its time to finish this." Aki pushed the second button.

Patamon once again doned a human pose, but this time a helmet covered his face and something covered his right arm.

"Patamon digivolved to Angemon, Angemon digivolved to MagnaAngemon!"

"OK, MagnaAngemon! Lets get this guy!" Aki yelled.

Angemon flew towards anubismon. "Excaliber!" A purple beam sword entended from his right arm. He slashed at Anubismon, but all that did was cause Anubismon to move fast dodging every blow. Suddenly Anubismon came out of nowhere with a sickle and slashed at Angemon. This caused him to fly back, and stop the frontal assault.

"Great!" Aki said. "Now we have to rely on whaterver attack he has. Not that it would be bad." he said laughing.

"Gate of Destiny!" he yelled. He formed a gate using his two arms, and then sent it behind Anubismon. the gate opened and created a wormhole that began to suck up Anubismon.

"You think that will stop me?" Anubismon said aiming at the Hole. "Pryamid Power!" he shot the beam straight into the portal. It suddenly shut up and disappeared.

"No..." Angemon just kind of stood there. His best attack failed. He wasn't any help at all. Angemon didn't notice that Anubismon was headed right for him.

"Pryamid POWER!" Anubismon shot the beam and hit MagnaAngemon. He fell down towards the ground.

"MAGNAANGEMON" Aki yelled running over to him.

[size=1][color=#696969][i]Watching as MagnaAngemon was standing, oblivious to the fact that Anubismon was charging at him, and as Aki was running towards MagnaAngemon, Angel growled and looked to Cerberumon, who nodded and ran with graceful speed towards the two, grabbing Aki and pushing MagnaAngemon out of the way, while tackling Anubismon, who flew back a few feet, but gained his balance once more. Aki gazed at Angel with confusion rousing his mind. She walked to him and rolled her eyes.[/i]

"Never stand in the way of a digimon battle. It's not safe, you know. Also...MagnaAngemon." [i]He turned to look at Angel.[/i] "Never let your emotions and thoughts get in the way of a battle. Just because your attack didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, doesn't mean you stop fighting. That's absolutely absurd and ignorant. I'm apalled with the both of you. Cerberumon!" [i]Angel turned and looked at Cerberumon and Anubismon, who's hands were glowing red.[/i] "Show this [i]rat[/i] how we work."

"Me, a rat? Hah! Don't flatter yourself, human."

[i]Anubismon and Cerberumon faced each other, yet Anubismon was quick in his attack and his glowing hands sent forth a cross-like slash at him. Cerberumon dodged his attack with ease and smirked, as did Angel.[/size][/color][/i]

David was watching the battle when he felt... something. It wasn't hard to guess what had happened. The Gamma Crystals were ready to use. David somehow knew which button to press. He hit the bottom button on his Digivice, activating the Gamma Crystal. The armor appeared on him.

Like many things in the digital world, the capabilities of the armor came instantly to David. He knew everything that it could do, lacking only experiance. he also knew that while in the armor, Hawkmon's digivolution could not be maintained. There would be a choice to make very time: higher-level Digimon, or armor. In this case, it was armor.

David stepped forward, poles at the ready. "There's one thing you didn't know, Anubismon. We found two crystals here, Beta and Gamma. The Gamma Crystals can now be used. You've only fought half of the battle. Everyone, let's take this guy out."

---------------------------------------

OOC: Let me make sure you understand a few things. If a character is in the armor, then that character's Digimon partner will revert to Rookie Form if not there already. And if the Digimon partner digivolves, the human's armor dissapears. Also, in terms of power, the armor is between Ultimate and Mega. Oh, one more thing. We'll be doing a lot better against Anubismon now. He'll still be winning, but not by anywhere near as much. Again, I know that I said that this battle will be different, and that's true. You'll just have to wait to find out what the difference will be.

OOC: Waiting isn't my best quality! lol.

[color=sienna]Aki just kind of stood in place. What that girl, Angel, had said. It made a big impact. She was right. It wasn't the smart thing to do in his case and Angemon's. Getting down. It was something Aki was used to.

"She's right!" Aki yelled at MagnaAngemon who had been kinda stuck in the place he stood.

"I know!" MagnaAngemon said back. "But, I dont know what I could do..."

"Well you could try....." Suddenly Aki's digivice flashed a message.

[I]Gamma Crystal Ready[/I]

"MagnaAngnemon!" Aki yelled. "Are you ready to give it a rest?"

"I don't know why?" he said turning around.

"It's my turn to fight." Aki said with a sly smile.

"How.. Oh Gamma." MagnaAngemon said looking at the ground.

"If you don't want me to fight...." Aki said still smiling "Then get your behind back in there and show me what your made of!"

"No, Aki its not that. I just, well I don't know how to say this, Well I dont want you to get hurt." he said preparing to fly.

"Oh dont worry about it!" Aki said grabbing his digivice. "I can handle this flea bag!"

Aki pushed the button and felt the change. As he looked at himslef he instantly knew what to do. "Hey Magna... oh yea. Hey Patamon! Stay here ok?" Aki said lashing his whip out a tree.

Patamon ingnored him and flew off. Aki then left the grove and headed over to where David was standing. "Ok you flea bag, your dealing with me now!" Aki yelled bracing for the attack.[/COLOR]

OOC: I'm sorry, sesshomaru 3, but I have to ask everyone to ignore your post. See, there are several things you got wrong. You might want to look at the crystal effects in the Recruitment thread again, because you don't seem to know them. Here are your mistakes:

Mistake 1: There is no biomerging in this RPG. The Delta Crystals get the Digimon to Mega level.

Mistake 2: The Digimon can't get to Mega level without the Delta Crystals, which we currently don't have.

Mistake 3: The Gamma Crystals put the humans the the armor. The only effect on the Digimon is that a human's Digimon partner will revert to Rookie form when the armor is activated, because the digivice is not capable of maintaining the effects of two crystals at once.

Please either edit or delete your post.

----------------------------------------------

David didn't fool around. He went straight for the more advanced moves. Copying something he had read in a book, he fired an energy blast at the ground in front of Anubismon, kicking up a lot of dust. The dust prevented Anubismon from seeing him until it was too late. All Anubismon was able to do was move his head a bit, so that the point-blank range blast intended for his eyes instead hit the side of his head. David managed to avoid Anubismon's counterattack by blasting up another dust cloud.

"I can't take this guy alone!" he said when safely away. "Give me some help here, people!"

Frounomon had checked the Delta, Epsilon, and Omega Points, but counldn't find their crystals. However, he had learned something while doing so, something very serious. He had to inform the humans and their Digimon as soon as possible, so he was on his way back to Beta Point, moving as fast as he could and hoping that he hadn't missed them.

-----------------------------------------

OOC: Again, nobody have Frounomon show up.

[size=1][color=#696969]"My turn."

[i]Angel pressed the button that activated the Gamma crystal and could feel herself become enshrouded with armor. It was the color of her digivice, shimmering jet black with linings of smoky gray. Angel was impressed. She smirked as she looked over her armor and the weapon in her hand. The weapon was similar to a weapon in Soul Calibur, a video game that Angel constantly played when her older brother's friends were over. It was similar to that of Ivy's sword.

Although Angel was impressed with her armor, she saw that Cerberumon was no longer Cerberumon, but Labramon once more. She shook her head and looked to David and Anubismon. Angel gave the sword a slight of hand and watched as it extended into a sword-whip. She glided over to David with ease and glared at Anubismon, who was not impressed with the humans having two crystals at one time.[/i]

"Prepare yourself, Anubismon. And this time I can truly say, you are an overgrown rat!"

[i]David blasted another energy blast at the ground to prevent Anubismon from attacking and them while Angel gave the whip a small twitch and reverted it back into a sword. She placed it in its sheath on her back, and from her device belt, she grabbed several 8-pointed shurikens and charged them up to become explosive on contact and threw them at Anubismon, who was caught off guard.

As the dust cleared, David and Angel waited for Anubismon to make a move, but the two did not realize that Anubismon had already thrown several charged energy balls at them.[/size][/color][/i]

OOC: Man, this RPG is gonna die if we're not careful.

[COLOR=sienna]Aki was moving towards Anubismon when Arkia popped up and attacked. Aki stopped and watched. As she stopped he noticed the energy balls.

"WATCH OUT!" Aki yelled running over to the pair.

Aki tackled David and pushed Angel aside.

"You guys have to be more careful." Aki said getting up. "David! Give me some cover!"

David blasted the ground and caused the dust.

"HAH! You think that will stop me?" Anubismon said "I will easily stop all of you."

"Not likely." Aki said jumping up. He snapped his whip and aimed towards his head. If the move was correct it should not only put a gash in his face, but also wrap around his neck. As Aki pulled back he felt the tug. It worked. His gave it a pull and ran. The whip came flying back and Aki grabbed it with his free hand. He hoped that this attack would keep his focus on him and let the other two attack.[/color]

OOC: I know, I know. If you have any suggestions, please tell me.

--------------------------------------------------------

[i]THat dust trick will stop working sooner or later,[/i] David thought. [i]He'll figure out a way around it. Good thing there's more to in that just some dust.[/i] He blasted the ground near himself, then blasted the groun increasingly further forward and to the right. Anubismon led the expanding dust stream, assuming that David was at the front. But David hadn't moved at all. He blasted Anubismon in the posterior region, then blasted dust up to his left. This time, he ran with it while Anubismon targeted the spot where he was standing previously.

Suddenly, it looked like the previous battle was repeating itself. Out of nowhere, Frounomon came in with a Blade Whirl, knocking Anubismon to the ground. But this time, Anubismon wasn't going to run away. "You again. I should have known. No matter. I can easily take you out this time."

"Wrong, s***head," David said. "Or did you forget about us? Let's take this guy out."

------------------------------------------------

OOC: All right, [i]now[/i] we can start winning. Anubismon dies in this fight. Oh, in case you don't remember, Frounomon's attacks are Blade Whirl and Blade Disks. The former is a spinning move with his blade weapons, and the other is throwing them. Frounomon is also very skilled with them at close range, and he's a very powerful Digimon, stronger than most Megas. Anubismon is currently more powerful, but Frounomon has our characters helping him. That all means that we get to win this fight.