OtakuBoards

Digimon: Foci

GuyYouMetOnline

[color=sienna]Aki watched the five digidestine argue. He had decided to keep to himslef due to issues running through his mind. He whispered over to Patamon "Hey are you still mad at me?"

"Of course not." Patamon replied. "Why would I be mad at you?"

"For that stuff we talked about during the battle." he replied softly.

"Oh don't worry about it. But look the main thing you need to know is that I've lost family due to this "Digimon"" as he said that he spat on the ground "Look I don't know what's wrong with you, but your too overprotective. You gotta let me go and fight the good fight." Patamon said.

"Well I have a little brother back home whose not doing so well." Aki said, his voice getting softer.

"Well don't worry about him. Time passes here alot faster than in the Real World." Patamon said with a smile forming.

"That's good, I think" Aki said returning the smile.

"Can it, Scaley." was all Aki had to hear.

"Hey, Zeos, why talking to your partner who just saved your butt like that?" Aki asked a threatening tone in his voice.

"Hey you stay outta this boy" he said back "I don't need the whole party on my back"

"OK, fine whatever." Aki said leaning back on the wall. "I think he has an attitude problem Patamon"

"Your probably right" Patamon replied as he lowered himslef on Aki's head.

"You tired Patamon?" Aki asked, but he was already snoring.[/COLOR]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David, still believing that it was all a dream, shook his head. "Doesn't anyone ever listen? Frounomon told us where to find the Crystals. The Alpha Crystals are at ALpha Point, the Beta Crystals are at Beta Point, etc. We even have that tablet with the map-Hawkmon's got it right now. And we know one other thing: we're currently at Alpha Point."

Rorohiko took out his digivice and held it upside down. "Yep, they're there. Surely I'm not the only one who's seen the bottom of one of these in the dreams. There are six slots on the bottom. One for each crystal. My guess is that the crystals will come to the digivices."

As if on cue, several shards of something flew out of the wreakage of the pedestal. Each one flew to a digivice and inserted itself into one of the slots.

"That would be the Alpha Crystals, I think," Hawkmon said. "Let's get out of this cave, and I'll lead the way. I'm the one with the map, after all. Follow me." Hawkmon turned and exited the Alpha Point cave, following the map to Beta Point, with some very overwhelmed humans and their Digimon partners behind him. Of course, the walking didn't last long. Soon, they were attacked. The enemy force was seven big red bugs.

"uwagumon," Hawkmon said. "They're at the Champion level. David, you have to make me digivolve! Push the top button on your digivice!"

David didn't know what else to do, so he hit the top button. There was a flash, and a much bigger bird appeared where Hawkmon was. "Aquilamon!" he shouted as he took to the sky.

David looked at the others. "I don't know what the hell's going on, but I do know that you all have the Alpha Crystals, so you can do the same thing I just did. I don't think that Hawk- Aquilamon can handle this alone."

--------------------------------------------

OOC: All right, time to try out the Alpha Crystals, which, as you might recall, allow the DIgimon partner to reach CHampion level. To activate it, the human pushes the top button on the digivice. Note: As of right now, the other buttons do nothing when pressed.

[COLOR=Navy]"They're the monsters from my dreams! What are they Renamon?!" Lani asked.

"They're Kuwagamon, quick. You have to make me digivolve! Press the top button." Renamon said.

"Right. Be careful." Lani replied before pressing the button.

Renamon was engulfed in a bubble of light and emerged as a fox with several tails.

"Kyuubimon!!" the new digimon cried.

"Woah, way cool. Go get 'em Kyuubimon!!" Lani cheered jumping up and down.

The fox ran forward and stood under Aquilamon, who was hovering in the air. She growled, baring her sharp teeth.

"Hurry up and digivolve. We need to defeat them to move on." Kyuubimon said to the others who were still standing with their partners.[/COLOR]

[B]OOC:[/B] I'm sorry it's short, I'm at school and lunch time is finishing, gotta get to next session. ^_~

[font=Verdana][size=2]"Let's go Crabmon," Reis yelled pressing the button on his digivice. "SEADRAMON," the serpent yelled appearing out of the bright light, "ICE BLAST," he said blasting the insectoide digimon out of the air.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"SCISSOR CLAW," the great bug yelled grabbing Seadramon in it's jaws and slamming it to the ground. "Don't let him take you down like that, blast him while he's close to you," Reis yelled trying to get the bug's attention. "ICE BLAST," Seadramon yelled blasting the bug to bits of data. [/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]"Great that's one down, 6 to go," Reis said running over to Seadramon, "Good job pal,". He noticed Seadramon looked weak as his friend transformed back to it's old self, "I was starting to wonder if you would change back, now let's go watch the others delete those bugs,".[/size][/font]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: I'm pretty sure Seadramon can float in the air so that is just how I'm going to have him.

"Armadillomon, Lets kick some butt!" Ren yelled, slamming the top button in.
A giant blue dinosaur with a head on each arm emerged from the lights. On was a normal head, 2nd a skull, third a mechanical head. "Deltamon!" He roared. He sighted the nearest bug and yelled, "Triplex Forces!" And three beams, fire from normal, darkfire from skull, and eletricatiy from mechanical. They struck the Kuagamon and blew it in to digital data.

Deltamon shruck back to the cute little Armadillomon, since he had used too much power at one time to be sustained. I cheered as he dug underground to get to me.

"Good job! 5 to go. Your Champion form was amasing. We better get you recharged.
Come on."

OOC: I know its short, but I couldn't think of anything else.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC Wah, I missed so much! Sorry![/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]"Come on, Gabumon!" Imi said, punching the air with her Digivice in hand.
Gabumon was engulfed in light and he began to growl...louder and louder until he was howling.
A blue and white wolf stood before Imi, she stared, "Whoa....that's so cool!" was all she could manage to get out.
"Let's get it on!" the wolf shouted, "HOWLING BLASTER!!!"
Imi shielded her eyes as a bright blue beam shot from her partners mouth. One of the others, Kuwagamon she has heard, disappeared into data.
"Yeah!" she cheered and she ran over to her Digimon, hugging him tightly.

"You?re so cool!" she said while laughing. "So, what's you name?"
The wolf bowed his head, "My name is Garurumon, but this battle isn?t over, I still need to help." he said pulling away from Imi?s tight hug.
She nodded and looked stern, "You guys are gonna whip their buts! Just like you did last time!"

The other kids all cheered and the Digimon continued to fight encouraged by their partners confidence.

Imi looked to her Digivice and smiled, 'I?m starting to believe that this isn?t a dream.' she thought.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC Sorry it?s so short, I need to get back into the story. Damn time difference....[/COLOR]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Aura looked at the remaining Kuwagamon and cringed. DemiDevimon was trying to get out of her arms as she hugged him. Aura was letting him go though. She didn't want to see him get hurt.

"Come on Aura," DemiDevimon said as he stopped wiggleing, "You've got to let me go. I wanna help the others and protect you." Aura let out a sigh and let DemiDevimon go. DemiDevimon slightly fluttered in front of her as she grabbed her Digivice.

"Go get'em DemiDevimon," Aura said as she pushed the top button on the Digivice. DemiDevimon nodded as he was engulfed in a purple light.

"DemiDevimon Digivolve too.........," DemiDevimon said as his voice started to change, "Wizardmon!" Aura looked amazed as the human like Digimon floated down in front of her. Wizardmon was staring at a nearby Kuwagamon with his blue eyes. He was gripping his staff.

"Attack Wizardmon," Aura said with a cheer, "Show this overgrown bug who's boss." Wizardmon nodded and floated over toward the Kuwagamon. He suddenly stopped and held his staff out.

"You know," Wizardmon said as the end of his staff started to glow, "this is quiet the blast. THUNDER BLASTER!" The Kuwagamon tried to flutter away, but Wizardmon's Thunder Blaster engulfed him. He disappeared into little bitty pieces of data as Wizardmon floated back down to Aura.

"Wow," Aura said as she hugged Wizardmon, "you're really powerful Wizardmon. You're the best!" Wizardmon nodded and De-Digivolved back into DemiDevimon. Aura snuggled DemiDevimon closer an looked at the others. There was at least two more Kuwagamon left. Aura hoped everyone could handle them.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"Five down, two to go. Think you can handle that, X?" asked Zeos, smiling.

"If I can't, I'll go down fighting!" growled AgumonX, also smiling.

"That's what I like to hear!"

With that, Zeos clicked the button on his Digivice, and light exploded around AgumonX.

"AgumonX Digivovle to..."

The light faded around AgumonX, and he had been replaced. Standing there instead was a massive orange dinosaur, with massive horns and gleaming teeth and claws.

"...GreymonX!"

Zeos was in awe.

"I take back anything bad I ever said about you...because you are the coolest damn thing on the planet dude!"

"Cool, you say?" growled GreymonX. "How about hot? MEGA BURST!"

The dinosaur shot a massive ball of fire at the two bugs. The Kuwagamon dodged the fireball, but the ensuing explosion hit them both hard.

"Now, to finish them off! MEGA BURST!"

A second blast deleted one of the Kuwagamon, but then, GreymonX reverted to AgumonX.

"Crud," grumbled the smaller dinosaur.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Labramon smirked as did Angel. The two looked to each other then to the Kuwagamon. Everyone else had reverted to their Rookie level, it was up to Angel and Labramon. The Kuwagamon came at them at a great speed, but Labramon faced him on. Angel pressed the top button and Labramon began to change. His body began to become slimmer and finesse, almost that of a racing dog.[/i]

"Labramon digivolve to.......Dobermon."

"Hmm. Let's get this party started."

[i]The Champion level dog-like digimon ran faster than Labramon had and was possibly at an equal speed to that of Kuwagamon, maybe faster. His teeth were bared and he leapt into the air. Kuwagamon hovered after him as he did, as well, yet Dobermon seemed to be flying towards Kuwagamon in a black mist. Dobermon called this attack Schwarz Strahl, which Angel knew that to be Black Ray in German.

Watching this, the Kuwagamon stopped in its tracks. The black mist-like figure was getting closer and closer, as it did, fear ran inside the Kuwagamon. Without a moment's notice or hesitation, Dobermon sliced right through the Kuwagamon's stomach. Before a small scream could escape, Kuwagamon was deleted and Dobermon devolved into his Rookie level. Angel was quite interested in what other things he could do now. Labramon walked to Angel and sat beside her legs. Angel looked to the others.[/i]

"Well? Are we leaving or are we going to stay here and invite some other digimon to track us down?"

"Oh...right. Come, follow me." [i]Hawkmon walked on with David behind him. Everyone else followed and that left Angel behind, way behind. She didn't mind walking behind everyone else, she was glad that this happened. It means she would not have to talk to the others.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi hung back so we just at the back of the crowd. Gabumon walked beside her not speaking, after a while he looked up at his partner.

"Why aren't you talking?" he asked curiously, "Everyone else seems to be getting on fine...." he trailed off and looked at Imi, waiting for an answer.
Imi sighed, "Not everyone..." she said, jerking a thumb back at Angel. Gabumon looked down, "Ah yes, well, some people are just like that" he said trying to convince the girl to talk to him

Imi shrugged, "Exactly" she said flatly and she didn?t speak another word. Her bright green eyes were just set firmly in front of her.

Gabumon sighed, 'Why did I have to be stuck with a silent partner? We don't seem to have anything in common.' he thought sadly, 'Surely there hasn?t been a mistake?' he seemed worried and ran forward to Hawkmon, the fountain of knowledge.
Imi watched and raised an eyebrow when her Digimon ran frantically ahead of her with his cries for Hawkmon to wait.

She folded her arms and continued walking...."Not my problem...." she said to herself, not actually caring if any of the others heard her. [/COLOR]

OOC: Sorry about missing the battle. I had to do a little traveling today.

[COLOR=sienna]Aki and Patamon had fallen back during the battle. Aki figured that if the others could handle those digimon then he and Patamon could save thier energy for later.

"So Patamon, who do you Digivolve into?" Aki asked as he followed the others.

"You'll just have to wait and find out" Patamon replied stifiling a giggle.

"Well, fine be that way" Aki said with a playful tone. Patamon then responded by landing on AKi's head amd proceding to travel there. "You're really lazy sometimes Patamon" Aki said

"Well so what if I am" Patamon replied "I save you butt when I need to don't I?"

"Yea, your right. You have a reason." Aki said laughing. He suddenly noticed that the girl with the dog like digimon was far behind everyone else. Although Aki wasn't far ahead of her he sensed that she wasn't one to mess with. He decided to try and introduce himself. He thought though to wait until a better time arose.[/COLOR]

Guest Heezay
OOC: This RPG is moving way too fast. At this rate enthusiasm will burn out quickly.

"So Guilmon," Sekata asked Guilmon, "what form do you take when you evolve?"

"I don't know," replied Guilmon. "We'll find out soon."

Sekata looked at the others. He had been impressed by how the other Digimon had handled the Kuwagamon. He resolved to evolve Guilmon the next time there was a battle. Looking ahead he saw the boy with the Hawkmon was leading the group. Sekata went up to him.

"Hello, I don't think we've met, my name's Sekata" he offered, extending his hand.

He was pretty old, taller than Sekata. "Hello to you too, I'm David."

"So, where are we going?" asked Sekata.

"We're going now to Beta Point, to collect the crystals there. They should make our Digimon even stronger than before."

OOC: Sorry that it's short, but it's late.

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Ty glared at Terriermon and said we can?t sit here and watch as those four act like that. Terriermon sighed and said ?yes you are right but what do we do? said Terriermon ?nothing we just wait for the right time any way when you. Digivolve what will you look like? ?well I really don?t know is that ok with you? said Terriermon Ty shook his head ?yes? Ty then stopped walking and walked by Imi hey.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]?Hi? said Imi ?Gabumon that was a great transformation Imi your lucky now you don?t have to walk that much.? Said Ty as he was looking at Gabumon ?hey Ty where are we going? asked Terriermon ?hey Terriermon lets just sit with these guys and see what happens.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]OCC :sorry I missed the battle [/size][/font]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi nodded not looking at the boy that was walking next to her. Gabumon sighed, he looked up at Ty, "She's not much of a talker...." he said.
Ty nodded and laughed slightly, "Yeah! I've noticed!" he said cheerfully, rubbing the back of his head.
Imi twitched slightly, "You know.....I can hear what you are saying?" she asked, her voice like poison.
The others flinched. Terriermon looked at Ty, "I think we should go walk with someone else..." he said, hoping that his partner would get the hint.
"Um...yeah...." Ty said hurriedly as he walked of quickly towards the front of the group.
Imi sighed and hung back, "Imi, what are you waiting for?" Gabumon asked. Imi glared at him, "Carry on....it's none of your business anyway." she replied, still glaring.
Gabumon looked hurt, he shrugged his shoulders and walked half heartedly towards the rest of the group. He looked up at Hawkmon and David who were having a good conversation.
"Um....Hawkmon...." Gabumon started, "Do you think......that.....I've got the wrong partner?" he seem to stutter the last bit out. He looked up at Hawkmon and waited for his reply.

Imi waited until Angel was close to her and stood by her side, walking with her. She didn't say a word and she didn't look at the girl. But she did show that she had respect for her. She had respect for few people, but something was different about this girl.[/COLOR]

OOC: I'm aware that this RPG was moving fast, but it was my intention to slow things down after the battle with the Kuwagumon. If anyone feels that things have been slow for too long, feel free to have an attack occur.

---------------------------------------------

"I don't know," Hawkmon told Gabumon. "You'd have to ask whoever chose you for her partner. That's probably Goldramon, and he's as dead as Digimon ever get. But you were surely chosen for a reason, and that reason will probably become clear eventually."

Frounomon stopped walking and kneeled down to look at something. [i]I knew it,[/i] he thought. [i]They won't be able to handle this one. These tracks are heading toward Alpha Point, which is good, because there's no way they're still there. Hopefully I can intercept at Alpha Point. If not, it'll be a race to get to it before it gets to them.[/i]

-----------------------------------------

OOC: Just so you know, I'm the only one allowed to post about Frounomon. Oh, and nobody mention the DIgimon whose tracks he's following, either.

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Walking behind everyone else, Angel had a moment of peace and tranquility to herself. Labramon walked beside, but the two soon realized an uninvited guest had arrived. Angel kept her eyes locked in front of her, as did Labramon, yet he kept a wary eye on her. The three said nothing as they walked. It was until a moment later, as a curve in the path that Angel realized the girl's digimon was nowhere near her. With a smirk, Angel decided to talk, more officially than friendly.[/i]

"Tell me...what is your reason to walk with me?"

[i]The girl looked to Angel. It was the first time she spoke since they had arrived at the cave.[/i] "Excuse me?" [i]Her tone was a bit harsh, yet reality stroke in it.[/i] "It's my business, isn't it?"

"You've got attitude. How about this? We walk in silence and no one gets emotional, understood?"

[i]Silence came from the girl. Angel smirked and walked on with Labramon and the girl beside her. Something about her amused her. It was strange.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi chuckled lightly to herself, 'How about that?' she thought. She kept her gaze set firmly in front of her, but her ears listened to every noise Angel made.
Angel seemed to do the same, pretending not to be aware but always checking.
'If this is friendship....it's very strange....' Imi thought and then shook the thought away. She didn?t need friends and neither did Angel. It was a stalemate, but neither really minded.
After a few more minutes of walking Imi spoke up again, "Your Digimon partner and yourself seem to suit each other....you?re both silent." her tone was extremely formal, not a hint of friendliness could be found in it.
Angel nodded as did Labramon and they continued walking, nothing else needed to be said....so why waste the energy?
Both the girls seemed to be thinking along the same lines, some of the other kids looked back just to make sure the trio were still there, they were being so quiet.
'If I stopped and walked away...no one would notice...' Imi thought suddenly and slowed down again. Maybe she would do that? After all, she?d rather spend her time in this world alone than spend it with her partner....
'Even if he is.....so cool....'[/COLOR]

Gabumon looked behind and saw Imi alone in the back. Hawkmon looked back, noticing the same thing. "Go be with her," he told Gabumon. "We should all stay with our human partners."

As Gabumon went back to Imi, David looked at Hawkmon. "I can see why he came to you with his question. Of everyone here, you do seem to know the most."

"Not really," Hawkmon replied. "Gabumon should have already known what I told him. And I think all of us Figimon knew that someone would be comint to tell us what we're supposed to do. We just didn't know it would be Frounomon. And as for me leading the way, that's just because I happen to have the map."

David noticed that the sun was starting to set. "We should probably find a place to sleep. Any ideas, anyone?"

[i]Too late,[/i] Frounomon thought. [i]I was too late to catch it here.[/i] Frounomon was standing in Alpha Point, and he exited the cave. [i]It'll catch up with them tonight. Hopefully they're smart enough to post guards. It'll reach them before I do. Hopefully they can hold him until I make it. I must hurry if I am to reach them in time.[/i]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Not a single yawn came over Angel as they set up camp off of the pathway. She smirked as she watched everyone sit near the fire that burned. The digimon curled up beside their partners and looked on and laughed as the others did as well. Labramon was smirking with her. The two looked to each other and then to someone who spoke to her. It was the guy with a Patamon. Her smirk turned to serious expression as he called her name again. Labramon growled quietly in his throat, yet Angel quieted him.[/i]

"Do you have a death wish?"

[i]The guy seemed startled and looked to Patamon, who looked at Labramon, who looked at Patamon back. The guy spoke.[/i] "Excuse me? A death wish? Uhm...no...why would I?"

[i]Angel scoffed and looked at the guy.[/i] "If you don't have a death wish, then stop calling my name. And I can guess why you called my name." [i]Patamon was confused, as was his partner.[/i] "I am going to guess that you called my name to ask me to sit with the group, instead of sitting over here, where there is peace and quiet. Am I correct?"

"Uhm..." [i]He had seemed dumbfounded, yet confused as well. Bewilderment overtook him and he sat there staring at Patamon for help, who did not want to speak to Labramon's partner while he sat there. Angel spoke again, yet this time it was a harsher tone.[/i]

"Right, then. Shoo fly! Don't bother me."[/size][/color]

"Anyone bring any camping equipment?" David asked jokingly.

"You'll just have to sleep without sleeping bags," Hawkmon said. "Whatever those are."

"All right, fine. What about food? Is there anything we can eat?"

"How about you?" Everyone turned to face the source of the new voice. "I'm afraid I have to destroy you."

"Who the hell is that?" David asked.

"I am Anubismon, and it's me who will take you out. There isn't anything you can do to stop me, I'm afraid. You can't face up to me yet, I'm afraid."

"And why not?" Aura demanded to know.

"Anubismon is a Mega-level Digimon," Hawkmon explained. "We can't go higher than Champion."

"We have to try," David said. He triggered Hakwmon's digivolution to Aquilamon. "Everyone, come on! We have to give this thing our best shot!"

--------------------------------------------

OOC: All right, this one's a fight we can't win. In fact, we're going to get our ***** kicked. Oh, and I need to be the one who ends the battle. One more thing: Here's a picture of Anubismon: [url="http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Anubismon.html"]http://ca.geocities.com/digi_josied/digidex/Anubismon.html[/url]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi frowned and stood back clutching her Digivive firmly in her hand.
"Gabumon!" she called, her partner looked startled and he ran over to her.
She beant down to him and whispered so no one else could hear,
"Keep safe...." with that she pucnched the button on her Digivice and evolved Gabumon into Garurumon.
The wolf snarled and glared at Anubismon, he stood infront of Imi to make sure she wouldn't get hurt.
Imi looked at the others, "Well what are you witaing for?" she said sounding angry,
"Hurry up and Digivolve!"
Before the others Digivolved, Garurumon blasted his attack at the enemy,
"Howling Blaster!"
The attack hit Anubismon perfectly but he just smirked.
"Kuso!" Imi shouted, "He didn't even scratch!"
"If that's the best that you can do, children, then you should start to get worried..."
"Don't worry," David replied sarcastically, "We started to do that a long time ago...."[/COLOR]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Aura gripped her Digivice as well. She knew there was no way this battle could be won, but everyone had to try. DemiDevimon flew to her shoulder and perched himself there.

"I would gladly stay out of this battle," DemiDevimon said with a slightly worried tone, "You just have to promise me that you'll stay safe." Aura shook her head and pressed the button on her Digivice. DemiDevimon was engulfed by the same light. Wizardmon suddenly appeared hovering slightly above Aura's shoulder. He had his arms crossed and eyes closed.

"You can guess what I say to that," Aura said with a slight smile. Wizardmon opened one of his eyes and looked at Aura. He then shook his head and floated in front of her.

"You know this is probbly an useless battle," Wizardmon said as he put his staff over his shoulder, "We're probbly going to lose." Aura shook her head. She didn't want anything to happen to Wizardmon, but she was willing to take a chance. She knew Wizardmon was about to take the same chance.

"I know," Aura said as she took a deep breath, "but we might be able to win if we all work together." Wizardmon nodded and floated next to Garurumon. Garurumon slightly looked over at him.

"Let's try to be a little less hasty," Wizardmon said as he got into a fighting stance. Garurumon nodded and put his head down. He then started growling deeply in his throat. Aura looked on with hope as she held her Digivice close to her heart.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

Guest Heezay
Sekata gripped his Digivice confidently. It was now or never for him. He stared at Anubismon, who towered over the other Digimon. "You ready?" he said to his partner, Guilmon.

Guilmon replied with a growl. His eyes were feral and he was snarling. He was also in an attacking stance. The dinosaur lunged forward at Anubismon furiously, roaring.

Sekata did the only thing he could- he activated Evolution with the press of a button. A message scrolled across the screen of the digivice:

[B]Digivolution_[/B]

As Guilmon ran forward, he began to change. Data swirled around him as his skin ripped off, revealing the wire frame underneath. His muscles swelled and his body structure changed, becoming several times larger. White hair sprouted from his head. With a flash, the data bubble encasing him exploded, revealing one mean-looking dinosaur. Steam and flame ejected from his nostrils. "[I]Guilmon, digivolve to....Growlmon![/I]"

The new Digimon didn't waste time to begin his strike.

"[I]PYRO BLASTER![/I]"

A huge torrent of fire ejected from Growlmon's jaws. The fireball hit Anubismon on the chest, causing an explosion which swallowed up the evil Mega.

Growlmon waited for the smoke to clear, but when it did, he was shocked to find Anubismon standing easily. What's more, he regarded the attack as a joke.

"Is that the best you can do, Virus?" he grinned.

Not bothering to reply, Growlmon rushed forward, extending the blades on his arms for a Dragon Slash attack. Anubismon took the attack, grabbed Growlmon and slammed him forcefully into the ground. The Mega lifted him up again like a rag doll.

"[I]Pyramid Po-[/I]" he began.

"[I]Magical Game![/I]"
"[I]Howling Blaster![/I]"

The two attacks hit Anubismon's arms, causing the Mega to release Growlmon and whirl around to face the other two Champions.

Sekata glanced at Imi and Aura. "I was wondering when you'd do something..."

[size=1][color=#999999][i]Angel sat back and watched as the others played along greatly with their newfound friend. Labramon snickered as he watched the other digimon get flown through the air. He then became bored and wished to go and battle Anubismon. Angel looked to him and was equally the same. She stood and took out her digivice. She pushed the top button again and watched as Labramon digivolved into Dobermon.[/i]

"Grr. How about a taste of my Schwarz Stralh?"

[i]Dobermon, once again, sped towards his opponent and as he did, his speed became faster and more agile. He then took off into the air, becoming what looked like a black comet, raging into Anubismon. He had hit the mega-leve digimon, yet nothing had happened. Dobermon bounced back and landed safely onto his feet. Angel looked at Dobermon then to Anubismon and then all around her. There was no way that they would be able to defeat this digimon. But, Dobermon was not willing to give up. He stood his ground and used his second attack.[/i]

"Grau Realm!"

[i]A ferocious bark had emerged from Dobermon. His eyes glimmered for a moment before turning dark and gray. His body had emitted a gray mist-like aura that grew and grew. As it grew larger, it steadily began to erect a strange power coming from the aura. Dobermon dug his paws deep into the earth, as he let the power go. It shot exploded all around him and engulfed Anubismon into it. Dobermon stood on his legs and panted heavily. Angel was in awe once more. Yet, she looked again and could hear a faint, evil laughter. Anubismon was still standing.[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"This is just sad, right, AgumonX?" asked Zeos.

"I'd have to agree," said AgumonX, nodding.

"Then let's show 'em how it's done! DIGIVOLVE!"

"AgumonX digivolve to..."

AgumonX was quickly replaced by his larger, more menacing form.

"GreymonX! MEGA BLASTER!"

The large fireball rocketed towards Anubismon, but the mega batted it away, causing it to land near Garurumon and Wizardmon.

"Watch it!" snarled Garurumon.

"Bite me!" GreymonX spat back. "Or better yet, bite him!"

GreymonX then barrel in towards Anubismon. Head lowered, he propelled himself high into the air. With a roar of, "Grand Dragon Horn," he shot back down like a bullet, horns glowing.

Anubismon jumped to the side at the last minute. The attack left a crater where GreymonX struck the ground.

[I]He's too fast for me[/I], GreymonX thought. [I]I'll just have to try harder.[/I]

"Hey! We've gotta hit him at the same time!" the dinosaur yelled.

"All of you combined couldn't stop me, pathetic Champions," sneered Anubismon. "I should end your suffering now!" He turned to face GreymonX. "Pyramid Power!"

Out of nowhere, the golden beam shot at GreymonX. It struck him in the chest, and he was flung back into the trees, toppeling them. Splinters flew as GreymonX fell to the ground.

"GreymonX!" cried out Zeos.

"Looks like the poor Dino is extinct," said Anubismon, smirking.[/SIZE][/COLOR]