OtakuBoards

Digimon: Foci

GuyYouMetOnline

[size=2]David woke up Saturday morning, and sat up in his bed. [i]Another one of those dreams. Why do I keep having those dreams?[/i]

The dreams had started about 2 years ago. The first dream was David and a group of several other people in an unfamiliar world, with strange creatures, one for each person. Later dreams had sometimes included the whole group, but sometimes only some of them were with him. What didn't change was that each of the creatures was associated with a particular person, only in the dream when that person was, and always in the dream with that person.

David had become more familiar with the world after a while of dreaming about it, but he still knew no names of the other humans, or of the creatures. The exception was a general name, indicating all of the creatures in the world of his dreams: Digimon. He also knew that each of the humans, himself included, had a device called a digivice.

After breakfast, David logged onto the Internet to check his e-mail. There were no new messages. As he was about to log off, a message apeared onscreen:

[center]Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistancee required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation.
[/center]
"What the hell?" David muttered. He clicked on the "close" button. The next thing he knew, he was face-down in the dirt. He sat up and looked around. He was in a cave of some kind. In the center was what looked like the remnants of a pedestal.

David saw something on the ground beside him and picked it up. [i]I've seen this. In the dreams. A digivice.[/i]

He heard a noise behind him. He knew what he would see before he turned around: the small bird creature associated with him in the dreams. "You- you're- you're a- a Digimon."

"Yes. I'm Hawkmon."

[i]It has a name. This time it has a name. I must still be asleep and dreaming, and I'm getting names this time.[/i] "Um... hi. I'm David."

-----------------------------------------------

OOC: Everyone, your first post needs to be like mine. Your character wakes up, has been having dreams of the digital world, and somehow ends up in the cave where David is (Alpha Point, by the way). Have fun!

[/size]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reis woke up in a cold sweat, relieved that it had only been a dream. [i]Why is that the only dream I can have,[/i] he wondered.

He remembered the giant fireball coming at him and those kids with the weird gameboy like things. For a second he thought he saw a crab appear over him, but he didn't believe it.

He got out of bed forgetting he was on the top bunk, as he fell on his face. "Ow" he yelled, as he stood up. He heard clicking noises in the other room, [i]sounds like my keyboard,[/i] he thought walking to the computer room. He saw e-mails appearing on the screen as he walked up to it. Warning! You have been chosen to save a world, now please prepare for transportation. He hit the computer for freaking him out and he found himself looking up at another kid.

"Hi, I'm Reis" he said getting up as he was knocked down by something hard. He saw the crab again.

"I'm your partner Crabmon, and here's your digivice," said the creature handing him the gameboy-thingy. "What is this,?" Reis asked, "It's a digivice," said the other kid, "I think we should wait here, in my dreams there were others like us." "Yeah good idea" Reis said as he sat down.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi tossed and turned in her bed, moaning as she had the same recurring nightmare.
She was being chased by some weird monster, a little blue dog like thing was running next to her and shouting for her not to stop. She had a beeping device in the palm of her hand and just as the monster was about to wake up....
"Help!" she shouted and sat bolt upright in bed. The sound echoed around her empty apartment. She groaned and rubbed her temples,
"That damn dream again...why does it keep coming back?" she asked her empty room.
She hauled herself out of bed and into the kitchen to make coffee. As it the kettle was boiling she opened up her laptop, she still had an assignment to finish off before school started.
She heard the kettle boil and made her coffee, then sat down and opened her e-mail, "I wonder if he repli....what the?" she squinted at the screen and put on her glasses, "Alert! Alpha point compromised?" she read out loud, "What the hell is this?" she tried to close down the window..."Oh no, not another virus!" she pleaded with her laptop. The screen lit up and a massive light seemed to engulf the room, Imi tried to shout but before she could she was upside down on the dirt.
"....damn....." she muttered, standing up looking strait into the face of....
"MONSTER!!" she shouted, falling over again.
The 'monster' didn't look to happy about her remark, "I'm no monster, my name is Gabumon, I'm your Digimon partner."
"Y...you...you can talk?!" Imi stuttered, her eyes wide open.
Gabumon nodded and looked hurt.
"I'm not just some dumb animal, you know?" he said matter of factly.
Imi blinked and stared, "I must still be dreaming...." she said, closing her eyes and sitting down.
She heard two boys voices, "Oh, so you came too?" one of them said, sounding confused.
Imi looked up, slightly startled. "Eh? Who are you?" she said as she lifted an eyebrow.
"I'm David"
"Reis"
Imi nodded slowly, "Am I dreaming?" she asked.
Gabumon scowled, "Shouldn?t you introduce yourself? The others should be arriving soon..." Imi stared again, not knowing what to say. She waved absent mindedly at the boys, "Imi." she stated.
Gabumon grinned, "Here, you'll need this." he said, giving Imi the device she always saw in her dreams.
Imi looked at it, "What is it?" she said.
Gabumon smacked his forehead with one of his paws, "This is a Digivice." he explained, "It's very important so please don't loose it!"
Imi was about to answer when a shout was heard, "Ah good, more arrivals!" the bird Digimon said as he grinned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: I hope I done this right![/COLOR]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Aura tossed and turned as sweat started sterming down her face. She was still having that same nightmare. She was running through a dark forest with a little bat creature fluttering next to her. They both were running from this bigger creature. Aura always seemed to have strange two color device in hand.

"Ahhhhh......," Aura screamed as she sat up. Sweat was pouring off her forehead as her twin brother and her twin little brothers looked at her. Her twin stood up and walked over to her.

"Are you ok Aura," the boy asked with a worried tone, "I mean you've been waking up like this for weeks on end." Aura shook her head and quickly stood up. She started walking toward the computer room.

"I'll be fine," Aura said as she slipped on her boots, "I just need to blow off some steam." All three of her brothers shook thier heads. They knew something was wrong with thier sister, but she would never tell them what was wrong. She wouldn't even tell them what she was dreaming about.

In few seconds, Aura sitting at the computer brushing her hair as the internet loaded up. A sigh escaped her lips as the sound of "You've Got Mail" rang out through the room. She went to click on her inbox when the e-mail suddenly appeared on the screen."

" Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistance required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation," the e-mail read. Aura shook her head. She didn't understand what was going on. That was the strangest e-mail she had ever got. She went to click off of it when a strange light suddenly engulfed her.

"Owwww....." Aura said as she felt soft ground underneath her, "Where am I?" Aura sat up just to come face to face with the same bat creature in her dream. She felt like screaming, but didn't. See always believed in the impossible.

"You're in the Digital World," the bat creature said with a smile, "In fact, at Alpha Point. By the way, I'm DemiDevimon, your Digimon." Aura shook her head when she suddenly heard a scream. She then looked down to discover the same strange two colored device in her hand.

"What's this," Aura asked as she stodd up and started walking toward the scream. DemiDevimon let out a sigh and fluttered over to Aura's shoulder. He landed and looked at the small circular device.

"That my friend is a Digivice." DemiDevimon, "but what's more important is who made that scream. We should go investagate." Aura nodded and started running toward the source of the scream.[/COLOR][/I][/B]

[color=black][font=Verdana][color=black][font=Verdana][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black][font=Verdana][font=Times New Roman][size=3]Ty turned and tossed all night around 4:00am he starts to have the dream every day since he turned 13.His dream is that he is running through a dark forest with a rabbit on his head and a black& blue device in his hand they where running from a giant gorilla with a cannon on his hand.[/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3][/size][/font]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]?Ah!? Ty woke up in a cold sweat he was breathing hard when his. German Shepard ran in the door ?hi boy yeah I bet you can guess I had that same dream again? Ty gets up and goes to his pc and laptop. ?Connection? he plugged his pc into his laptop 2 minutes later he got this strange that said I?ve been waiting for you.[/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]Out of curiosity Ty clicked on the profile when it loaded it said 10010001000100010001 Ty then sent a e mail back who are you the message came back why don?t you come see ok how the message came back like this a big portal opened up in the pc. ?No!? Ty ran and grabbed his book bag that he already packed for tomorrow it then sucked him as he was almost through the vortex he grabbed his laptop.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]When Ty woke up he was in a tree ?ouch! That hurt?s ?Ty put the laptop in his book bag all when he looked in his hand he saw that black and blue device. ?Okay what do with this? at that time that rabbit thing popped out and he shouted momentime! ?I?m [color=black]Terriermon and I been waiting for you? ?ok so where are we ?we are outside [font=Verdana][size=2]the alapha point. [/size][/font][/color][/font][/size]

[/font][/color]

[/size][/font][/font][/color][/font][/color]

[color=sienna]Aki was running. Hard Running. He and what looked like a flying pig were zooming through what looked like a desolate wasteland. He could feel the heat and the perspiration flying off his brow. As he ran he noticed that he held in his hand a small device and at the moment it was flashing with a white light.

Aki suddenly stopped as the little pig was engulfed in a white light. As the pig got bigger a giant beam of darkness hit it and suddenly a hoendous bug flew towards Aki and raised it blaades. Aki through his hands up in defense, but the bug brought its claw down with incredible speed. [I]Aki could feek the pain, he could feel...[/I]
Aki shot up out of his bed. He noticed that his pillow was soaked, and his faced dripped sweat. He quickly climbed out ofd bed and went to check on his little brother.

He was fast asleep snoring softly. Aki decicided to head to the computer and check out that dream teller website he heard about at school. As he logged on he noticed that his mailbox was flagged. That meant that he had mail. As he moved his mouse over to the mailbox, a sweat broke out on his neck. He couldn't figure out why, but he felt like he should go say goodbye to his little brother.

Aki shook it off and clicked on the email. [I]Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistancee required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation.[/I] He read it and thought "Oh ****, I've finally hit the point in my life when I go crazy."

By the time he had finished that he was laying on the ground. "What the Hell?" he muttered as he stood up. Suddenly, a giant flying pig poked its head into Aki's line of vision.

"Hi! I'm Patamon and your here at Alpha Point." He then produced a small circular divice from behind its wings. "This is a digivice. It allows you to help me digivolve." he said as he handed it to Aki. "Oh and by the way, those kids over there are gonna want to meet you, so you better be ready, Aki" he said as he flew over to the group.

"How in the hell... Oh never mind." Aki thought as he headed over to the group. He walked over and found a wall to which he propped his leg up on and leaned back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1][I]Zeos was running, but he didn't know why, or where. He knew it was a jungle...lush and tropical...and there was something bad behind him. A small, orange dinosaur ran next to him, stiped blue. There were others like him. He tripped, fell. The thing was above him...about to strike...[/I]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zeos woke up, drenched in cold sweat. He whiped some off his forehead, and ran a hand through his long silver hair.

"The dream again," he groaned. "I take one after-school nap and look what happens. Stupid subconscious."

Zeos rose from the bed and sat down in front of the computer. Clicking on Hotmail, he saw he had one message. Opening it, he found a bizarre message.

"Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistancee required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation."

"Wha?" Zeos asked.

In a flash, the boy found himself in a cave.

"Great. I'm in a cave," he grumbled.

"Thanks for stating the obvious," growled a voice, speaking in a light-hearted tone.

"Your welcome," Zeos said, and found himself face-to-face with an orange reptile. "NYAAAH!"

"Nyaah?" asked the reptile.

"What are you!?" asked Zeos. Then, he had a brain flash. "You're the lizard in my dreams..."

"Agumon X, or Neo Agumon, either works," said the reptile, shrugging. "By the way, here's your Digivice. Take care of it."

"It's that computer thing! That was in my dream too!"

"Were we?" asked a voice.

Zeos turned and saw several people, each with some bizarre monster.

"I hit my head too hard..." Zeos said, searching for a logical explaination.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][I][B]

Ren ran as hard as he ever had. Sweat dripped from his head contiuelessly.
A small armadillo was diving in and out of the dry ground. He found the creature with a small Palm Pocket type thing. He was being chased by it.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/I][/B]
Ren awoke in a cold sweat, his legs thrashing. He was already up, and he needed to check his mail anyway. 6 messages, junk, junk, tax discounts?? junk, junk, but the last E-mail was interesting.

"Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistance required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation."

"NOOOOOOO! DAMN VI-!"
he never finished his sentence, as he ate a mouthful digimanure.

*sputt sputt!* "Eww! dung!" He yelped as he scrubbed his tounge. He looked around at his sourrondings and found the Armadillo laying on the ground.

"Hey there, Ren!" The beast called out.

"You can talk? And how do you know my name???" Inquired Ren.

"I can talk because digimon CAN talk and I AM a Digimon. My name is Armadilomon. And the reason I know your name is because of This!" he yelled out triuphantly, sticking the Palm Pilot under my nose.

"What is this?" I asked as I pressed a few buttons.

"That is a digivice. Come on, we should go meet the others." He said, not really helping.We traversed deeper into the forest, until we met 7 other kids, some older.

"uh, Hi. I am Ren and this is Armadilomon."
"Zeos and AgumonX."
"Aki and Patamon!"
"Ty and Terriermon."
"Arua and DemiDevimon."
"Imi and Gabumon."
"Reis and Crabmon."
"David and Hawkmon."

[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#999999]"I see you!"

[i]A menacing laugh had echoed through the lands that Angel was familiar of. She knew she had been at this place before, yet something wasn't right about it. She had been there for evil, for good, and yet evil and good again. The echoing laugh began to sound nearer and nearer. The more closer it got, the more menacing it sounded, yet Angel stood her ground and looked all around her. She was not afraid anymore. She was not going to run and hide, she was going to find out what made that horrible laughter and fight it, with this new found friend that stood beside her.

Angel stood there for a bit longer, yet something made her want to run. The laughter stopped and in front of her was a large face of a clown with fanged teeth, black eyes, large red lips, a bright red nose, and pale, white skin. It smiled malevolently and pulled back its grin so that its pointed teeth showed. Angel clenched her fists, yet fear rose in her. Clowns haunted her everywhere, in her dreams, in life, all around. But, this clown followed her wherever she would go. She did not know its name, she knew nothing of it, other than that it wanted only to hurt her.[/i]

"Boo."

[i]With one word, Angel grew into a younger image of herself. Tears streaked down her face as she ran from the flying face that hovered after her. Sobbing chokes of screams escaped her chest, yet nothing was sounded. A mute, feared child ran as the skies darkened and the face grew closer. She could not face it, not even with the dog-like friend that growled and began to attack it. Each time it grew closer, its mouth would open wider, until at the last moment....

A gasp sounded and Angel awoke, breaking in a cold sweat. She pulled her knees to her chest and held onto them tightly. The dreams were getting worse and her fears were as well. Silent tears ran down her face as she held onto her legs. A cold draft let in and Angel looked to her window. It wasn't night, yet it wasn't nearly morning. She knew it to be the breaking dawn. The meadowlarks sang their sordid song as Angel wiped away her tears and cleared her throat before standing and changing into her clothes. She slipped out of her black lace cami and black soccer shorts and slipped into her black, faux leather pants and jacket, but before she put on her jacket, she put on her black tankini. She grabbed her shoes and gloves and walked out of her bedroom.

Walking down the stairs, Angel emerged into her kitchen and walked to the coffee machine. She stood in front of it for quite some time, but later walked away. She walked out of the kitchen and down a hallway, into a room on her left and closed the door. Angel turned on the lights and walked to her computer. The room was filled with a DVD player, a big screen T.V., surround sound system, and various video games, as well as a PS2 and XBox. Angel sat in the chair that was in front of her computer and turned it on. As it loaded up, Angel put her shoes on, along with her gloves. She logged into her name and once there, a small mail box popped up in the bottom right corner.

Angel clicked on the mail box and a new screen had opened up. Wondering who had emailed her, Angel clicked on the No Subject email, wondering how it had got past the virus system that her dad had set up. A person by the name of Digital Monster had emailed her.[/i]

"What the hell is this? It'd better not be some stupid *** ad."

[i]Angel's eyes began to read the message and as she did, her eyes narrowed and a brow was raised.[/i]

" 'Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistancee required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation.'

What the hell is this?"

[i]Without another word, Angel threw away the message and was about to close the screen, when the next thing that had happened was complete darkness. Moments later, she found herself on the hard, cold ground looking up at nothing. Voices sounded as she stirred and stood up. She looked around and let her eyes adjust to the new light wherever she was. She was in a cave, a distinctly familiar cave. It was the one she was in was the one she was running to. Angel then looked to the others and crossed her arms.[/i]

"Let me guess, "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore"? Where the hell am I, who the hell are you all, and what am I doing here?"

[i]The dog spoke to Angel and held something in it's paw-like hands.[/i] "You are in the Digital World. My name is Labramon."

"Excuse me? Did you just say something? I really must be dreaming."

"Actually...you're not. My name is Hawkmon and this is my human, David. You are, in fact, in the digital world. Labramon is your digimon." [i]Another creature had spoke and made Angel looks its way.[/i] "And...it's amazing that Labramon would open up to you. It's quite rare that he speaks. He either speaks to me or doesn't speak at all. You two must be destined for each other."

"Yeah." [i]Angel was uneasy as she took the item that was in the digimon's paw. It was jet black, like her clothes, with smoky gray lining, like her belt. She looked at it and held it in her hand. Angel then looked to Labramon and then to the other humans that stood in the cave, as if they were waiting for something.[/size][/color][/i]

[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]OOC: I changed my digimon abit there still pretty much the same but they are all black forms, I thought it made more sense that way.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]IC: [/color][/font]
[i][font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Fayt was running through a thick forest darting in and out of the trees with other kids doing the same though he didnt know who they were. It was dim but he could see a clearing ahead of him. A he apprached the clearing he looked back to see if anything was following him. Nothing he could see he turned and took a step into the clearing. Before he realized what was going on a large ball of something was flying at him. He stood there not knowing what to do and before it hit him a little black dinosaur jumped infront taking the blast for him. Fayt flew threw the forest hitting hard into a tree trunk. Everything faded to black.[/color][/font][/i]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Fayt sat up in his bed the warm glow of the computer screen greeting him. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"That same dream" Fayt muttered getting up.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]He walked to the door stepping over the clutter crowding the floor. Reaching the clean floors of the hall he made his way to the kitchen and reached into a cupboard and grabbed a glass and then filled it with ice then water. "Why do I always have that dream what does it mean?" Fayt thought taking a long drink from the glass before walking back to his room. He braved the peril of his room once more making his way to the computer. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Mail, eh?" He said sitting down and clicking on the flashing alert.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]A window poped up displaying the mail. Fayt skipped who it was from and the subject making his way to the good part of the mail as he said.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred][i]Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistancee required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation.[/i]
[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"What stupid a**es" He said closing the window. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]He soon found himself engulfed in a white light. His room began to fade away and he was soon falling down deeper into the light. As fast as it had started his feet were greeted by hard rock. Rolling out of the sock of the landing Fayt found himself in a cave. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Bout time you got here" something hidden in a shadow said.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"What are you talking about? Who are you? Where am I?" Fayt said getting up and dusting himself off.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"I'm Black Agumon and your in the Digital World" A black dinosaur thing said stepping out of the shadows. [/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Thats right" A birl like thing said comming from a passage way close to Black Agumon.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Now who are you?" Fayt said walking toward the passage the bird came from finding himself staring at 9 other kids.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"That Hawkmon he's a prude I would bother with him?" Black agumon said returning to the shadow he came from.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Not exactally but he did get on thing right I'm Hawkmon and this is David my human"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"'I'm Reis and this is Crabmon"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Imi and Gabumon"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Aura and DemiDevimon[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Ty and Terriermon"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Aki and Patamon"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Zeos and AgumonX"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]".......Angel and Labramon"[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Fayt had remained quiet as the group intoduced themselves. He soon turned to the shadow where his companion was at.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Hi I'm Fayt and this is Black Agumon" Fayt said as his Digimon stepped out of the shadow where he was at.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]Most of the group gave a quick smile before Fayt walked in and sat down Black Agumon following him. Stopping in the middle of the room Black Agumon passed Fayt and walked over close to Aura and DemiDevimon. Fayt Followed his Digimon and found a seat on a rock.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"We need a new name fore you Black Agumon is to long there is allready another Agumon so I'm gonna call you Shadow seeing that your black and you like shadows so much" Fayt said turning to his partner.[/color][/font]
[font=Century Gothic][color=darkred]"Alright" Shadow said walking off towards DemiDevimon.[/color][/font]

[COLOR=Navy]A girl tossed and turned under her thin covers, she was having a nightmare/dream. But it wasn't a one-shot, she had been having the same type of dreams/nightmares since she was 15.

~DREAM~
She was running through a forest. The forest was braking up behind her as she was chased by a large red insect with large pinsirs at its mouth. She stumbled and fell over a log.

"Help!!!" she cried.

There was a blur and a yellow fox-like creature appeared crouched next to her. It picked her up in its purple gloved paws and disappeared with her in its hold.

They re-appeared next to a river.

"Thanks-"
~END DREAM~

Lani sat up in bed. She was panting heavily and covered in a cold sweat. Her dreams always ended before she got the name of the creature. But since she'd been having these re-occuring nightmares/dreams she'd discovered that the land was named the Digital World and the creatures were called Digimon.

Her computer beeped, interrupting her train of thoughts. Lani looked at the clock next to her, it was still the early hours of the morning. She yawned as she stumbled towards her computer and checked the message.

"'Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immediate assistance required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation.'" Lani mumbled to herself.

Lani closed it and then she was sucked into her monitor.

The next thing she knew, she was face-first in dirt. She sat up and saw the same fox-like creature from her dreams. It was sitting in a tree.

"What's your name?" Lani asked.

It turned quickly and jumped to the ground.

"My name is Renamon. Are you Lani?" Renamon replied.

"Yes...Why?"

"You are destined to be my partner. Here, this is yours." Renamon explained, handing her a navy blue digivice with silver streaks.

"I've seen you in my dreams." Lani whispered.

"Yes, and I you." Renamon said. "Come, there are others. You must meet them."

Renamon pointed through a forest, indicating to the otherside. Lani gulped, she hoped she wouldn't meet with that overgrown insect like she did in her dreams. And the newly met partners set off into the forest and exited where there were a group of teens along with their partner digimon.

"Hi. My name's Lani, and this is Renamon. Who are you guys?"[/COLOR]

OOC: Everyone appears in Alpha Point, remember? Alpha Point is underground, and there aren't any trees.

--------------------------------------------------

After the introductions, David looked around at everyone. [i]The whole group this time, and I even got everyone's names. Interesting, but it's definatly still a dream. Well, might as well play along.[/i]

"All right, there's got to be a reason why we're all here," he said aloud. "There has to be a point. Do any of you Digimon know what that point is?"

"No more than you," Hawkmon said. "But there should be a Digimon arriving here shortly that does."

As if on cue, a yellow Digimon with drills for hands dug into the cave. He looked at the humans. There was purpose in his eyes. Purpose and malice.

"That's Digmon," Hawkmon said, "and he doesn't look friendly."

"And he's between us and the entrance," Angel remarked.

"What do we do now?" David wanted to know. ALl of the Digimon stepped forward. "We can take him," Hawkmon assured David. "He's more powerful, but it's eleven to one."

"Um... good luck."

---------------------------------------------

OOC: Alright, first battle. No digivolution, so the Digimon wil have to work together to win.

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Imi didn't know what to say or think, if this was a dream then she wouldn't get hurt and there would be no need to worry but....if it wasn't.
"Um....Gabumon...be careful" she said, not knowing why. She just knew that her 'Digimon' had to be safe....or she would never let herself forget it.
All the Digimon stepped forward in a battle stance.
Gabumon looked at the others and they nodded,

"BLUE BLASTER!" he shouted and the others followed suit with their attacks.
Imi squeezed her eyes shut not wanting to look. She heard attacks being shouted and gasps and cheers form the other kids as their partners battled.

The enemy seemed to be getting weaker from the combined attacks of the other Digimon...Imi just hoped they could keep it up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]OOC: Sorry for the short post but I don't want to mess up other peoples ideas![/COLOR]

" What should we do, Ren?" Asked Armadilomon as he bared his claws and fangs ready for a fight.

"Can you try to get on his back? You might be able to climb up the side of the cave with your claws, and if that doesn't work, you can ask one of the other flying digimon for help. Once you get on him, try to obstruct his sight, so he can't attack."

Ren said after he thought about it. Armadilomon began to scale up wall, almost slipping. He hopped on his back and Digmon began to thrash wildly.

[color=sienna]"Do you really have to go?" Aki asked Patamon as he flew away.

"Yes, I do. Its to protect you." he replied back.

Aki thought about this for a second. All his life it had been him taking care of everyone else. Now he had a chance to let someone care for him. He couldn't figure out why, but it just seemed like it shouldn't happen this way.

"Alright go, but hurry up we don't have all day." he said blantenly.

Patamon flew over to where the others were. Hr then stopped and sucked up some air. "BOOM BUBBLE!" he yelled as the burst of air shot out of his mouth. The attack hit the monster in the chest, but it didn't seem to notice.

"What the..." Aki said after he saw.

"Hey this is only to weaken him, not destroy him" Patamon shot over his shoulder.

The battle continued as the small digimon continued thier attacks. Aki just stood to the sidelines and watched from afar. He knew that there was no point in getting this excited over one small victory. The real battles that lie ahead were gonna be a whole lot tougher.[/COLOR]

[B][I][COLOR=Teal]Aura didn't really want DemiDevimon to go. It looked a little too dangerous to her. Even though the one Digimon was out numbered, Aura was still worried.

"I don't want you to go DemiDevimon," Aura said as she gripped her hands together, "I'm afraid you'll get hurt." DemiDevimon slightly looked back at Aura. Aura looked a little upset. DemiDevimon slightly let out a depressed sigh.

"I'm sorry Aura," DemiDevimon said as a needle appeared in one of his feet, "but I'm here to protect you." Aura shook her head and ke t DemiDevimon. She gave him a thumbs up.

"Go for it them," Aura said with a half smile. DemiDevimon nodded and grinned at Digmon.

Say hello to my point," DemiDevimon said as he threw his needle, " DEMI DART!" The needle came right at Digmon's chest. It barely seemed to effect him. Both Aura and DemiDevimon looked a liittle stunned as everyone else continued to fight. Aura knew that DemiDevimon could do it.

"Come on," Aura cheered, "We can do it. We all can do!" DemiDevimon nodded and joined the other Digimon again. [/COLOR][/I][/B]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Ty stood up ?ok [color=black]Terriermon lets show this over sized bug who is boss!? right. Terriermon shouted he stopped and looked at ?hey ugly! Eat this BUNNY BLAST? a kind of big green blast fired and hit digmon in his face ?good job Terriermon! Now be careful don?t let that over sized bug hit you!. Ok he said ?now you and patamon try and combined your attacks!?. ?Right?
[color=black]
[font=Times New Roman][size=3]OOC: sorry for the short post I can?t think of anything [/size][/font]

Crabmon ran up next to his partner. "How do you think we should attack him," Crabmon asked, "I think we should crack the shell on this bug," Reis answered ready for battle. "CRAB MEAT BOMBER," the digimon yelled, sending cracks into the digimon's shell. "GOLD RUSH," the giant bug yelled, knocking the digimon over and his partner into the wall. "Cmon we have to fight together" Reis yelled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOC: Well I weakened him a lot so just kill him already

[size=1][color=#999999]"Heh. You shouldn't have introduced yourself. RETRIEVING BARK!"

[i]Labramon growled as he ran and a ferocious bark had escaped his throat. It had echoed off of Digmon and energy surged through Labramon, making him a bit stronger. He then leaped into the air and bounced on Digmon's head, making him a bit more vulnerable to other attacks. Angel was impressed at this and watched closely and intently.[/i]

"You need to know names to weed out the people you don't want to know. And at this point...I don't like anyone."

[i]Angel smirked as she watched her digimon partner fight with ferocity, strength, and greath stealth. She was impressed that a creature that small would fight that strongly.[/i][/size][/color]

Armadillomon hopped off his head and dug underneath him. When he was at Digmon's stomach, I yelled for him to attack.
"Diamond Shell Slam!" Roared Armadillomon as he stiffened his shell and stabbed upwards, breaking Digmon's chestbone.

"Good job Armadillomon! And everyone else too. Perhaps we should ask it what we are here to do. You implied that he might tell us." I yelled in excitment.

Guest Heezay
He was having the dream again.

Sekata twisted and turned in his bed. He was being chased by some kind of creature.....

He was running through a forest, and the monster was behind him. He looked back to see it catching up, even when he was running as fast as he could. It seemed to be shrouded by some kind of black mist.

Suddenly, someone appeared ahead of him. Looking up, Sekata saw a dinosaur standing in his way and glaring at him. No...not at him. At the monster.

"RRARRGGH!" the dinosaur shouted before it shot a fireball at the monster.

And Sekata woke up.

Sweating, he slowly got out of bed. He had been having these nightmares for months now, but this one had been the most vivid of them all. He tried not to think about it as he showered and ate breakfast. It was Saturday, and he tried to enjoy it.

Checking his email, he found a strange message. It read:

'Alert! Alpha Point compromised! Immedeate assistance required! You have been chosen to aid our world. Prepare for transportation.'

He moved to delete the message when the computer reacted and blinded him with light before he was sucked into the computer.

Next thing he knew, Sekata found himself in a cave. Something was poking him, telling him to get up. Raising his head, Sekata found himself face to face with the dinosaur in his dream. It handed him something- a Digivice.

"What? Where am I? Who are you? How- what just happened?" The questions came spilling out of the confused boy, who was stunned at the sight of the Digimon in front of him. Sekata knew about Digimon, and he played the Card Game sometimes. But he had never seen this Digimon before....

"I'm Guilmon, and Guilmon is your partner. Come with me! Guilmon will explain everything to you later. Right now we need to hurry to the others!"

"Wait a minute...I'm your partner? How come?"

"You were chosen to defend this world! Now come on! You'll find out everything if you follow Guilmon."

The dinosaur sprinted deeper into the cave. Running after him, Sekata was shocked to see a group of other Digimon and humans fighting a yellow Digimon he recognized as Digmon.

[I]There are other humans here too?[/I] Sekata wondered dazedly.

[font=Times New Roman][size=3]?Great job Terriermon! You to patamon ?Ty runs over and puts Terriermon on his head. And picks up patamon and walks over to Aki ?here he did a great job for a little guy him and Terriermon make a great team. Maybe they should combined there powers more often well I will be right back oh I forgot Ty puts patamon in Aki?s hands.[/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Times New Roman]Ty then walks and sits down beside digmon ?you ok? Ty then stars to brush digmon off sorry for the bug insult but I just got caught up in the moment ?no problem? digmon said Terriermon can you go grab my bag sure he yelled as he hoped off my head Terriermon runs back ?thanks? Ty grabs a water bottle ?here? Ty gives digmon the water please don?t put your lips on it ok?. [/font][/size]

[COLOR=sienna]Aki watched the others and how they interacted with thier "Digimon" as the called themsleves. Each person had thier own way of dealing. He watched the Digimon pound on the other one and he then noticed one small detail. It never fought back. It just let the others beat it up. Then Aki realized that it may not be bad. "Patamon stop attacking!" he yelled

Patamon shot back "Why?"

"Because this Digimon may not be bad." he said

"Ya and so your point is?" he said.

"Well how would you like it if for no reason everyone started attacking you?" he said

"Well it wouldn't bother me because I could take them." Patamon yelled now fully turned around.

"Patamon why are you so keen on violence?" Aki asked.

"Not now." he blatently shot back. "BOOM BUBBLE!" Patamon shot air at the now exposed chest. It hit and caused the monster to faulter momentairly.

"Patamom what's your problem?" Aki yelled.

"Look, Aki I'll tell you all you want to know later, but let me fight now." Patamon said as he flew up."

"This is going to be difficult" Aki thought as he watched the battle.[/COLOR]

Something came in fast from behind Digmon, and went right through it. Digmon dissipated into data. The new DIgimon looked around. He was humanoid in appearance, although he did have bat-like wings. He wore red and black armor. In one hand he had a sword, and in the other a bladed disk.

"My name is Frounumon," it said, "and I am the one you've been expecting. I'm sorry that I kept you waiting, but I was delayed. A couple of other Digimon were heading in this direction, and they would have been too much for you to handle. I had to stop them.

"I suppose I should start at the beginning." He looked around, then spotted a tablet on the ground. He picked it up. "Stralnomon, Alpha Point Protector, wrote this yesterday, before his destruction. Since none of you humans will be able to read our language, I'll read it to you, but there is some explaning that must be done first." And so Fronumon explained how the digital world worked: the various digivolution levels (Rookie, Champion, etc.), the fact that Digimon, being data, don't truly die, although they are very different when they are reborn (like reincarnation), etc. He also explained about the Digimon partners.

When he was done with that, Fronumon indicated the tablet. "Now, I'll read this to you.

"'Alpha Point Protector, Final Entry: The choice was incorrect. He came for the Alpha Point today. He had visited every other Point first. It was easy for me to determine this, as it?s the only way he could have won so easily. It is fortunate that this was prepared for, but you may be killed before you can utilize these preparations.
This is the last thing I can do. Tell what I know. And I barely have the strength to leave this information. I will be dead shortly. I just hope that you will find this information useful. The workings of this world I do not need to explain, as when you arrive here, you will be met by one who will explain that. You will know that by the time you read this. It?s fortunate that you will arrive at the Alpha Point, because I am unable to get this information anywhere else.

2 years ago, a Digimon called Goldramon configured the Alpha Point to set into process your transportation here when the Alpha Point Focus was taken. He was only capable of configuring one point, and he chose this one. Then he went searching for a Digimon of unknown identity. This Digimon desires control. Goldramon tried to stop him, but was unable.

The Digimon knew that he would be unable to take this world as he was then. He knew that, and he knew how to fix it. The Point Foci. After defeating Goldramon, he continued his search for them. He found the Gamma Point five days later, and took its Focus. The Delta Point Focus was next, followed by the Epsilon Point Focus. He then found the Beta Point Focus, and Omega was next. Alpha was last, and he took it today, the day before you should arrive here. He will strike soon, and only you can stop him.

You must go to the six Points. At each one, there is a Crystal for each of you. These Crystals will give you and the Digimon Partners you got upon your arrival here new abilities. With all of the Crystals, you will be able to challenge this Digimon. On the other side of this tablet is a map with the locations of the Points. Use it. I must rely on you now, all of you. There is nothing more that I can do.'

Frounomon then explained about the Points, Foci, and Crystals. "What Stralnomon wrote is correct," he said afterwards. "All of that is true. What he did not know is that I survived. I am the Omega Point Protector, and the only Point Protector who is still alive. I could have told you all of what he wrote. What I will say is that, yes, we are at Alpha Point. The Alpha Crystals are here. find them, then go to Beta Point. Continue to Gamma, then Delta, then Epsilon, and finish with Omega. I must leave now, as I have other business to attend to. If I survive, I will see you again at Omega Point. Good luck." And with that, he was gone.

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][SIZE=1]"Wow...that's, um, a heavy load to deal with," said Zeos. "Overwhelming, ne?"

"Yeah," was a common answer.

"So we gotta find these Alpha things, right?" he asked. "How hard can it be?"

"Probably pretty hard," sighed Reis. "We don't know what they look like or where to even begin looking."

"There might be deadly monsters, or traps," added Fayt.

"Or worse," said Angel.

Zeos glared at them. "Thanks for the spirit boost. Great way to increase morale."

"I'm just trying to be realistic here," said Reis, shrugging.

"Well, I'm all for realism, but your just being depressing," grumbled Zeos. He stood up and brushed off his jeans. "Everything'll work out all right. It always does, if you think it will."

"Thanks," said Fayt, flatly. "You should work for Hallmark."

"Witty," snarled Zeos. "Ever thought of doing stand-up? (Why is it I always start rivalries with you, shadowofdeath13?)"

"Now who's dropping moralle?" asked Ty.

Zeos shot him a glare as well.

"Stay out of this."

"I'm a fire-breather and [I]I'm[/I] telling you to cool down," growled AgumonX.

"Can it, Scaley."[/SIZE][/COLOR]