Krillen Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 Ok im a big fan of nintendo and have never had a ps1 or 2, im thinking of getting a ps2 for gameplay and dvd, but im devoted to gamecube, my bro wants ps2 and im in an awkward situation right now, help me?
No-Name Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [SIZE=1]PS2[/SIZE]...PS2...[SIZE=3]PS2[/SIZE]...[SIZE=4]PS2[/SIZE]...[SIZE=5]PS2[/SIZE]...[SIZE=6]PS2[/SIZE] thank you for your time, that is all.
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I want a PS2 so bad..... First game i'm gonna get is Devil May Cry and stay up till my eyes are bloodshot playing it....[/color][/b][/size]
DeathKnight Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]The best choice of course is get them both. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]That would be easier if i got more than 10$ a week... lol[/size][/color][/b]
Sephiroth Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 if you live in the US, then wait for a month or two, there will be a price drop to $200, it is already £200 in the UK.... but get a GC as well if you can, or try saving up....
James Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]Ok im a big fan of nintendo and have never had a ps1 or 2, im thinking of getting a ps2 for gameplay and dvd, but im devoted to gamecube, my bro wants ps2 and im in an awkward situation right now, help me? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][size=1]I own a PS2. And I want a GameCube more than ever lol. I would say: let your brother get a PS2 and you get a GameCube. If you can only get one system, I'd stick with GameCube. Why? Simple -- for the price you pay for a GameCube, you can have enough money over to buy a memory card, game and a second controller...whereas with a PS2, you might only be able to purchase the console, memory card and a game (if that). The PS2 is going to have some great software, such as Final Fantasy X/XI/XII and Metal Gear Solid 2. Whereas GameCube will have games like Zelda, Super Mario, Pikmin etc... I personally think I'm going to enjoy GameCube more. I especially want to play Animal Forest + ...it's really innovative and unique. And I really want Pikmin. A friend of mine played the game at a Cube Club and said he loved it. He really wants it now. Your best bet is to go and play some GameCube at one of Nintendo's Cube Clubs (if you can get to one). That way, you can see for yourself if you like it. Cube Clubs are totally free. You can get a free ticket at [url]www.nintendogamecube.com[/url] Going hands on with GameCube might sway yourself and your brother :)[/color][/size]
Zidargh Posted November 2, 2001 Posted November 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=crimson][size=1]I own a PS2. And I want a GameCube more than ever lol. I would say: let your brother get a PS2 and you get a GameCube. If you can only get one system, I'd stick with GameCube. Why? Simple -- for the price you pay for a GameCube, you can have enough money over to buy a memory card, game and a second controller...whereas with a PS2, you might only be able to purchase the console, memory card and a game (if that). The PS2 is going to have some great software, such as Final Fantasy X/XI/XII and Metal Gear Solid 2. Whereas GameCube will have games like Zelda, Super Mario, Pikmin etc... I personally think I'm going to enjoy GameCube more. I especially want to play Animal Forest + ...it's really innovative and unique. And I really want Pikmin. A friend of mine played the game at a Cube Club and said he loved it. He really wants it now. Your best bet is to go and play some GameCube at one of Nintendo's Cube Clubs (if you can get to one). That way, you can see for yourself if you like it. Cube Clubs are totally free. You can get a free ticket at [url]www.nintendogamecube.com[/url] Going hands on with GameCube might sway yourself and your brother :)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] From the looks of it,Animal Forest is going to be a 'Harvest Moon' type game.......
Krillen Posted November 2, 2001 Author Posted November 2, 2001 Thanz alot guys, especially you james. you see, i have 160 dollars and we were both gonna chip in 150 each for ps2, i really want game cube but if i were to get it i would have to pay for myself, you see, i dont get aloowance which meens i only get money on borthdays and chrstmas, and i have no more games to sell. maybe ill buy gamecube and wait a month for ps2 to drop and my mom can get it for me for christmas!
RicoTranzrig Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]I'd say PS2...its a pretty powerful system that has a lot of potential. Not to say that GCN and X-Box don't have their powerhouses, but PS2 is what I have right now and it's really good, despite a slightly lower loading time than the GCN.[/COLOR]
stratigyless Posted November 21, 2001 Posted November 21, 2001 call me crazy but i read in a gaming magizine and they said that the PS2 is faster has more memory and alot more other things that say ps2 is better
Posthumous Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 Gamecub,PS2 maybe both.dvd's=ps2 handlend-like=GCN
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now