Raiha Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Don't deny the truth Rico.[/COLOR] :naughty:
Krillen Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 hmmmm.......over 1000 members and only a few vote?
Raiha Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Alot of the people don't know that Big Brother exists. Just spread the word around if you want to see more voting.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 We tried putting it in our siggy's...but to no avail...
Raiha Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]Ah, I see. That could be a problem in the long run...oh well....thing's will eventually get figured out.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 What if I flip a coin and decide once and for all...
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 what happens if it ends in a tie? noone seems to be answering that
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I said I could flip a coin and decide...er we could get someone to choose...
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 yes, lets flip the almighty internet coin! :laugh:
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Well, it depends on how much you guys (and girls) trust me...I have a coin ready and waiting in a drawer beside my computer...just say the word and it'll either be me or Warlock...:bawl:
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 ok then, warlock is heads, your tails, now FLIP! or do you want me to flip a coin? I don't know either of you so I could be a fair referee
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 ok then, your heads, just tell me to flip and I'll do it
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 no...I already flipped and I got heads as a result... err...umm...Warlock has 7?
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Bwahaha, i voted for Warlock. Rico i wouldnt ever think of voting you off. Warlock loses...[/color][/size][/b]:devil:
King Penn Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 sephiroth has 4! lmao, I never voted for him either
RicoTranzrig Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 :eek: Wow...umm, I'm not sure what to say...I hate to see people leave but I guess the show must go on
Guest Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] A Thank You would be nice ;) [/color][/size][/b]
Raiha Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]How interesting, *sniff* Too bad Locky has to go....Oh well, there's always Z Warriors.[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 Well to bad Warlock I guess its on to a new vote. Hopefully Rico doesn't get voted off the big brother, hes cool.
King Penn Posted November 6, 2001 Posted November 6, 2001 thats tough man, well, sayonara, and don't let the imaginary internet door hit you on the way out :laugh:
Raiha Posted November 7, 2001 Posted November 7, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]King Penn, that was extremely, repeat [i]extremely[/i] lame.[/COLOR] :demon:
Flash Posted November 8, 2001 Author Posted November 8, 2001 Sometimes i think to myself; Can I be bothered running this competition? Then I say; No. I can't. But I do it anyway, 'cause ya know I love ya. By the way, Warlock was gone anyway... That last vote didn't matter...
Recommended Posts