ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 [color=darkviolet]Okay this probably sounds a bit confusing on the title so I'll explain then give an example of what I'm looking for. The basic idea is someone puts up the titles of three movies and someone else tries to figure out the actor or actress in the three movies. [b][u]Example[/u]: Clues: Big Turner and Hooch A League of their own Answer: Tom Hanks[/b] Okay, now that that parts over. Here's the first one: Mona Lisa Smile Pretty Woman My Best Friend's Wedding. Okay let's see how this turns out.[/color]
Trigun 11 Posted July 12, 2004 Posted July 12, 2004 Okay, now that that parts over. Here's the first one: Mona Lisa Smile Pretty Woman My Best Friend's Wedding. That would be Julia Roberts. Here's Mine Cider House Rules Pleasantville Seabiscuit
Transtic Nerve Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Tobey Maguire.... Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl Love Actually
JJ Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Erg. That one is hard. Uh Answer: Liam Nelson Clues: Star Wars Episode One The Hole Bend It Like Beckham (Other Clue: She was in all the same movies as the last guy)
ManOPhire Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Keira Knightley... Waterworld The Jackal Enemy of the State
NorykoAngelcry Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [QUOTE=JJRiddler]Erg. That one is hard. Uh Answer: Liam Nelson Clues: Star Wars Episode One The Hole Bend It Like Beckham (Other Clue: She was in all the same movies as the last guy)[/QUOTE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Wait. . Liam Neeson wasn't in Pirates of the Carribean . . however your own clues to your actress gave away Transtic's actress. . Keira Knightley, I believe is the actress that he was talking about also. . [/SIZE][/COLOR] [QUOTE=ManOPhire]Keira Knightley... Waterworld The Jackal Enemy of the State[/QUOTE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]This one had me stuck for a while, since Kevin Costner kept popping in my head for Waterworld and throwing the other two movies off in my head. . after thinking about it for a while, I came up with Jack Black. . this guy has more cameos then I can think of. . I know he is in The Jackal and Enemy of the State. . but I am only guessing on Waterworld. . Not sure if that's right, but I'm going to go ahead. . ignore me if I am wrong ^_^ So, I'll make it pretty easy: X2 Braveheart Troy I know. . pretty easy. .I threw in a bunch of new movies so most everyone will be able to get it. [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Transtic Nerve Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Yeah, Jack Black was in all three of those. And yeah, the answer to mine was Kiera Knightly... I dunno how you didn't know that if you put her as your own answer. Velvet Goldmine Black Hawk Down Down With Love
NorykoAngelcry Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Well, only person I can think of is Ewan McGregor. . I have never heard of Velvet Goldmine, so I'm going off the other two. I know Ewan was in both BHD and DWL. . so that's my guess. And I'm going to re-ask my question: X2 Braveheart Troy It's an easy one! lol [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Zen Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [color=green][size=1] Might it be Patrick Stewart? I'm not real keen on his roles, so forgive me if the answer is wrong. Lets See: Once Upon A Time In Mexico Edward Scissorhands Don Juan [/color][/size]
Brasil Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 Once Upon A Time In Mexico Edward Scissorhands Don Juan DeMarco Answer: Johnny Depp Pulp Fiction Billy Madison Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Transtic Nerve Posted July 13, 2004 Posted July 13, 2004 [QUOTE=NorykoAngelcry][SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]And I'm going to re-ask my question: X2 Braveheart Troy It's an easy one! lol [/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] I meant to answer this before... but it's Brian Cox. Great actor... As for the latest, I can only think of Ving Rhames who was in Pulp Fiction and a voice in FF: SW, but I don't remember him in Billy Madison...
ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 13, 2004 Author Posted July 13, 2004 [color=darkviolet]Bridget Jone's Diary Down With Love Chicago[/color]
JCBaggee Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 [color=darkred][size=1]Since I"m unsure as to which one to answer, I'll get 'em both. "Pulp Fiction" "Final Fantasy: Spirits Within" "Billy Madison" Its Steve Buscemi. "Bridget Jones' Diary" "Down With Love" "Chicago" That would be Rene' Zellweger. Okay, this one may be a little bit tough, but its not too terribly hard. "Desperado" "El Mariachi" "Bandido" --Chris[/color][/size]
WW2 Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 "Desperado" "El Mariachi" "Bandido" Um...I guess its that Carlos Gallardo guy. Ok, heres a rather easy one. "Spiderman" "Bubba Hotep" "Evil Dead"
JCBaggee Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 [color=darkred][size=1]For the record, you're correct. Carlos Gallardo was the original El Mariachi in "El Mariachi", one of El's "brothers" in "Desperado" and played Max in "Bandido". I'll leave the next one for someone else though. --Chris[/color][/size]
Box Hoy Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 "Spiderman" "Bubba Hotep" "Evil Dead" I had to research that one. Bruce Campbell Okay lemme see. Aha! "Star Wars Episode 1" "Gun Shy" "Gangs of New York" "
NorykoAngelcry Posted July 14, 2004 Posted July 14, 2004 [QUOTE=Box Hoy]"Spiderman" "Bubba Hotep" "Evil Dead" I had to research that one. Bruce Campbell Okay lemme see. Aha! "Star Wars Episode 1" "Gun Shy" "Gangs of New York" "[/QUOTE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=darkred]Awwwww. . your not supposed to research them. . just guess them if you know them. . lol! It takes away the fun if you go off and search for the answers ^_^ As for your clues. . It's Liam Neeson! I know he was in Star Wars and Gangs, and the only reason I know he was in Gun Shy, was because a friend of mine left it over my house one night. I never got to watch it though. . how is it? (She came and stole it back from me . . *cries*) Here's one . . made me think of it because of "Gun" Shy: Way of the Gun Anti Trust I Know What You Did Last Summer (was going to put in a movie with a bigger role, but figured it would give it away) [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hevn Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]Ryan Phillipe!!! Here ya go: Mask of Zorro Desperado Evita Easy, ne?[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Prince Van Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 Antonnio Banderas. Highlander Druids Mortal Kombat That's easy.
Hevn Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 Not sure... Christopher Lambert? Bulletproof Monk Anna and the King Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 18, 2004 Author Posted July 18, 2004 [QUOTE=`hEvN]Bulletproof Monk Anna and the King Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon[/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]Chow Young Fat (Did I spell that right?) This one is too easy: Shrek Wayne's World Austin Powers[/color]
Prince Van Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 Mike Myers!!!! The mummy returns The scorpion king Walking tall That's easy!!
James Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [color=#707875]The Rock? ~_^ Okay...lessee if I can come up with a tough one. Little Women Super Mario Bros. The Movie Mermaid[/color]
Hevn Posted July 18, 2004 Posted July 18, 2004 [COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]I don't know Mermaid, but I'm sure she's daisy in Mario and big Kirsten Dunst in Little Women. Samantha Mathis ^_^x Interview with the Vampire Bed of Roses Windtalkers[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
ChibiHorsewoman Posted July 19, 2004 Author Posted July 19, 2004 [QUOTE=`hEvN][COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]IInterview with the Vampire Bed of Roses Windtalkers[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE] [color=darkviolet]Because of Windtalkers I want to say Nick Cage, but I don't think he was in the other two movies. I keep thinking Brad Pitt now. I don't know if that's right[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now