Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's an idear I had :3 It's quite the sexy one, mind you ;) It involves the banner below. I wanna see if I can get a load of people to use this banner in their sig XD It'd be sweet and not to mention good for my rep :P But the main thing about this is to see how many people I can get.

Participate if you want, but also critique it. Isn't it just sexah? XP
Posted
Heh what the hell I'll use it why not it's funny and I'm a fan of Final Fantasy and the banner has black mage on it, I think it's time I use a banner and well you are my god, well i say the lest one about nearly everyone, now this si my list of gods(Bahamut, Dragon warrior, Nightmare(from soul calibur) and me well i can't be my own god.Sorry went a bit off-topic there.
Posted
[color=teal]Ah what the heck. I suppose I can do that for you until I'm experienced enough with PSP8 to make an ultra-l337 banner of my own.

Not much to say about the banner though; no [i]real[/i] use of graphics, it just makes me thirsty. I'll say it's sexy if it makes you feel better. ^_^[/color]
Posted
I was the first one to use it! >_>;;;

Well, it's funny. And... it has a black mage on it with a tea cup.

I like the shadow effect, but it seems weird with a second border. I mean if I used a shadow effect, I would make it look like it was above my signature. And where is the black mage's black line! He will fall out of it if we don't find it >.
Posted
[COLOR=YellowGreen]AYOKANO, ME USE FIRST!!! ME FIRST ONE TO SEE IT!! BAHGA!!! lol. Dragon, I would just like to say *sniff* that I am your [B]BIGGEST FAN EVER[/B]!!! :D hehehe ;)

~Vanna~[/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]... You are planning to brainwash and over-run the boards!

Mwuahahaha! Yes, it is true. Mind brain is too small to fall under your hypnosis. I shall not stand for such a revolution! OtakuBoards needs a hero ... and that hero is me. O_O

*goes to get costume and cool superpowers ready*[/size]
Posted
*laughs* I'll use it. I've been too lazy to make a banner for myself, and that teacup [i]is[/i] quite sexy.

Good luck with the resistance, Piro. ^_~

~Dagger~
Posted
[i][color=navy]I love it, DW! It's so funny, too! I love that mage, I think he's so funny. I would like to go to one of your... erm... "sexy" tea parties.

I really like the banner. There's nothing I would change ^_^!

~Kieko

P.S. I made an avatar to go with the banner. It's really nothing special, I just made it to go with the banner. You can make another one if you want ^_^. [/color][/i]

[img]http://otakuboards.com/customavatars/avatar7073_5.gif[/img]
Posted
[font=Trebuchet MS]What the hell, as so many people have said. I don't have a banner I'm attached to right now anyway.
[/font]
Posted
[QUOTE=PiroMunkie][size=1]... You are planning to brainwash and over-run the boards!

Mwuahahaha! Yes, it is true. Mind brain is too small to fall under your hypnosis. I shall not stand for such a revolution! OtakuBoards needs a hero ... and that hero is me. O_O

*goes to get costume and cool superpowers ready*[/size][/QUOTE]

Hehe ^_^ I hear a story or animation coming from this :P Piro's Resistance against DW's sexiness taking over the boards. Indeed.

And thank ye for all trying this. What a sexy revolution! And InuyashaLvr, you wouldn't believe how many times I've heard "I'm your biggest fan." XD

Oh, and Kieko, knock yourself out, love ;)
Posted
All right DW, I'll support you... Maybe I'll be a secret double-double-double agent hmmm? Or even a super secret one... nobody'll know... except him, and him, and possibly him.
Posted
[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=1][B]*Brainwashed*

*Say bye bye to previously loved banner*[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][B]... I wonder how long will this banner last in people's sig?...better count the days...[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
Well I won't give up my banner, but you have a terrific name so I will give you real estate in my sig. And that's prime real estate, the first time I put anything after my: This post will self-destruct in 3 seconds.

*Brainwashed*
Posted
[color=darkslateblue][size=1][font=arial]Oh my...I've been seeing this banner [i]everywhere[/i] lately. So, I finally decide to visit the Art Studio and, what do I find, a thread about it, lol.

The banner is...very simplistic, but, very cool. I like it. ^_^ I'll agree with Ayokano that the shadow effect is cool (sexy even) but that it does look kind of...strange with the second border.

I also saw Piro's resistance thread. Maybe I'll be a middle-woman of sorts. Playing both sides...hm.

But, anyway, I'm too attached to my current banner to change it, but, I will provide a link to your banner in my sig, heh.

-Ouka[/color][/font][/size]
Posted
Hehe... as I've said elsewhere, I'm making this DW vs. PiroMunkie idea into an animation. Three parts, actually. Naturally, I'm the bad guy brain-washing people and Piro must lead the revolution to stop it! It'll be called [b]The Piro Revolution: [i]DW Takes OB[/i][/b]. Yays!

Here's a commercial animation ad thingy for it :<
Guest gendou ikari
Posted
This has to be the sexiest thing ever made.

Its my banner.
Posted
[color=plum]Well, I was really, really, bored, (as you can tell,) so I decided to make this banner that I think is supporting you, DW. I'm still not sure if it is or not. Yes, I am just another crazy fangirl. :love: [/color]
[color=#dda0dd][/color]
[color=#dda0dd]EDIT: Silly me. I forgot the [url="http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v201/Alice1/sexy-tea.gif"][color=plum]banner[/color][/url][/color][color=plum]. :sweat:[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Woot woot! Yeah, I'm gonna use this sexy banner, I needed a change anyways. By the way Dragon Warrior, I'm a huge fan! :love2: *dribbles like a rabid fangirl* Seriously, I love your stuff ^__^V [/COLOR]
Posted
Comrades! Now is time to add another banner to the surplus.

As created by me (Which took quite a long time in order to make it look crap XD), click the attachment to see the banner. I hope you like it, and use it by all means.
Posted
Ok...I didn't feel like starting a new thread so I'll just post it here.

Since there's quite a few anti-DW banners out there (I created a few), I decided to make an anti-PiroMunkie one.
Its pretty simple...but it gets the point across.

Enjoy.
[IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/piroM.png[/IMG]
Posted
Simple, yet hilarious XD It's one of the greatest things I've ever seen (and I'm not saying that because it's Pro-DW). Woo... what funniness XD Glad to see you makin' more than just images against me, WW2 ;)
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]Well, I'm not quite yet sure which side to root for, so I'm just going to make a (crappy[/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]:sweat:[/color][/font][font=Book Antiqua][color=Navy]) banner for either side and thow my support behind whoever appreciates it the most. If anyone wants to use it, be my guest.

[img]http://img4.imagetown.net/68459036.jpg[/img]
[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...