[B]Quad[/B]- Adam Watt
[B]Kayin[/B]- TJ Harris
[B]Kyo- Sean[/B]- Shaun Glacier
[B]Yunsung[/B]- Tal Relrem
[B]Delirium[/B]- Taylor Jacobson
[B]Shadowofdeath13[/B]- Rett Plyght

[U][B]Dark Crusaders:[/B][/U]
[U]Leader:[/U] [B]Kittychanann[/B]- Verdani Oddfrid
[B]Ryuma Asakura[/B]- Savannah Wooten (I think your character has potential to be evil)
[B]Yunsung[/B]- Sushin Iichigori
[B]Sonata[/B]- Selene White

Okay, as you can see, the Dark Crusaders are outnumbered 2-1, so sign ups are still open but ONLY for evil characters ^^ [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]***********

Imogen woke up suddenly and checked her bedside alarm. 4:30am. She knew she wouldn?t be able to go back to sleep, and besides, The World was in danger and she?d heard of players who were interested in Team Hikari.
She booted up her PC and connected to the internet, she brought up The World and put on her headset.
A few seconds later she appeared as the 14 year old shopkeeper known as Crucifix in the capital.
She strolled down the street nodding to other players who were running around trying to get supplies for the best price possible. She walked to her shop and there was a crowd of people outside, bustling around and waiting patiently.
"What the...?" Crucifix pushed through the crowd and managed to get to her front door, she opened up and was practically stampeded by costumers waiting to buy things.

"Oi oi!" she shouted, being much shorter than everyone else but still trying to get noticed, they all turned and noticed the angry players standing in the dorrway, dusting herself off.
"I know things are in short supply but could you all please try to be civil"
there was a murmur of apology as the veteran player marched to her desk and started taking orders.
Just then someone appeared at the door, they were panting and had an urgent look about them,
"I'm here about team Hikari"
**********[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray]Phwee, sorry for the wait >w< Your first post will be like mine, wake up, go to The World and do whatever, someone will have to be the person who comes to my shop but I'm not worried about who it is, eventually everyone will come to see me about joining the team ^_^ unless you?re evil, duh...in that case your pretty free to do whatever you want, aren?t I nice? lol. If you have any questions then PM me by all means ^_^[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Royalblue][size=1]Tal shot straight up from in his bed. He'd had a nightmare of when Ebbit died. He cursed as he smacked his head on the headboard and then got up to check the clock. It was still early, so he would just get on, since he wouldn't be able to go to sleep anyway. Cracking his neck, he started his PC up. He appeared in the World a few moments later. His white, blue trimmed coat ruffled in a slight wind, blond hair rustling to the right.

He'd wonder the capital city for a while, to see if any monsters were lurking at the edges. As he completed a circumnavigation, he soon realised that none were going to be for a while, because even though the Dark Crusaders were out there, that doesn't mean they are going to hit the capital for a while. He headed of at a jog to find something else to do. [i]Maybe I'll go to the shop...[/i] He pushed everyone out of they way, as they were like a herd of ravenous animals. It wasn't a hard push, just enough to move them. He saw a giant wave of angry shoppers heading for him, so he hightailed it to the nearest desk when he saw Team Hikari's leader. [i]I can get away from them, and talk to her about Team Hikari![/i] He put his feet to a stop
and told Imogen in an urgent voice,

"I'm here about Team Hikari."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

TJ woke up hesitantly to the sound of his alarm. "Man, it's time already?" he said with sleep still evident in his voice. TJ slowly rolled out of bed onto the floor and then stood up. [I]I wonder if I should log onto The World....after I eat...[/I] he'd thought. He pulled on some socks and ate some cereal in three minutes. He ran back to his room and turned on his computer and shortly logged into The World.

Username: TJ
Character Name: Ryojin
Password: *******

The login screen read, and he was soon logged into The World. TJ had appeared as a 16 year old Heavy Blade, Ryojin, in the Highland City. "Let's see if anyone has any decent trade items." Ryojin walked around asking if people wanted to trade, but no one had anything interesting. "That's two days in a row now..." He returned to the chaos gate and warped to the Capital City. [I]Oh well...Maybe Crucifix's shop is open,[/I] He thought. Ryojin arrived at the shop, noticing the huge crowd, [I]I'll just wait til the crowd dies down a bit...[/I] Ryojin began asking for trades and came up short again. "I have the worst luck..." [I]Oh I almost forgot why I logged in in the first place![/I] he thought. He went over to the Chaos Gate. "Eruptive Devastated Holy Ground" Ryojin said and warped to that field. "Now where is that Spring of Myst?" He located it on a map and reached it without any battles. He throws in a piece of armor.

Monseiur: "Did you lose a Golden Axe or a Silver Axe?"
Ryojin: "I lost neither of those."
Monseiur: "Let's see...Just between us there's nothing I can do with a piece of armor like this. Go see Grandpa in stronger area." Monsieur gives Ryojin a Silver Axe, Golden Axe and the armor he threw in. "Till next time...Goodbye!"

"That adds more Golden and Silver axe to my collection. Better gate out." Ryojin returned to the capital city and stored the two Axes. "I wonder if Crucifix is on..." Ryojin walks to Crucifix's shop and sees her at the desk. "Crucifix, I need to talk to you about Team Hikari..."

[color=orange][size=2][font=times new roman]Taylor turned over, grumbling. She had woken up from a perfectly good dream(meaning perverted), and now she couldn?t get back to sleep. Sitting up, blonde hair tousled, Taylor looked at the clock. [I]Holy crap, its 4:30 in the morning! Might as well go play in the World?[/I] She got out of bed, and went to turn on her PC.

Minutes later, Dance was alive and ready to rumble. Her wings ruffled by a slight breeze, Dance warped to Capital City, and made her way to Crucifix?s shop.

She made her way through the crowd, and heard someone say, ?I?m here about Team Hikari.? Dance caught up with him, and saw someone she didn?t know, and Crucifix.[/color][/font][/size]

"Thanks for tuning in all you out there. This is the Goddess Verandi signing off to you all." Verandi purred through the microphone. She waited till the red light was off and pushed her chair back. Another voice came on. Walking out of the sound proof room she grabbed her coat.

"Nice job Verandi." The producer said standing behind the sound tech.

"Thanks boss. Well I am heading home." She wink at them and blow them a kiss.

The night had a bit off nip in the air as Verandi walked home. Opening the door to her apartment she took off her shoes. She likes to keep her house clean, so she makes everyone take their shoes off as soon as they enter the door. Taking her long jacket off she hung it on the hook. Walking out into the living room and over to her desk. Flicking her computer on she went back to the kitchen. She grabbed a shot glass and took some burban out of the cabenit. She went back to her desk out and sat down. She clicked on the enter "The World".

Name: Lofn
Password:*******

The screem flashed and than "Welcome to The World" came on the screen. Opening her messages she noticed they were all from newbies asking for help. "Now how did they find my name." she deleted them all.

Going to which is know by most player as The Net Slum but which to Lofn was Paradise. She walked around and looked at some of the other edited charaters. Lofn was probaly one of the strongest players out there in "The World" but the one least know.

Listening in to others conversation about rare items and other things. She shook her head, "This isn't the reason why I had come here." She mumbled to herself. She went about and stood under a larger bridge. She had come here today looking for other members to join her under the name of the Dark Crusaders.

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=plum]Selene woke up suddenly from a disturbing sleep. This was the sixth night in a row that her dreams had something to do with the plane crash that had taken away her father from her...Not wanting to go back to sleep, Selene moved onto her wheelchair that she kept by her bed. She never imagined that she would be trapped in this portable chair, or that she wouldn't be able to play sports anymore. Selene knew it was possible to play some sports, even in a wheelchair, but she just couldn't stand the kids at school teasing her. But soon, she would show them. She went over to her desk to escape into "The World". At least there she could still feel like she was actually walking again. Selene logged in.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]User Name: Angel[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Character Name: Travesty[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]Password: *******[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid]Travesty looked around the familiar area. She had set her program to automatically bring her into the Net Slum when she logged in. When Selene had first played, The World, she ran and jumped everywhere, happy to be able to use legs again, even if they weren't real. But now, she just walked. The excitement of regaining her lost ability had worn off. She saw Lofn looking around, and walked over to her.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]"I know I always ask you this question, Lofn, and I know you always give me the same answer, but I'm going to ask it again."[/b] Lofn looked over at Travesty, who was gritting her teeth.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][b]"How much longer do we have to wait?"[/b][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font]

[SIZE=2][B][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial]Ayika Shino wakes up in the middle of the night by having the same bad dream. "Uhhh... I hate that dream..." She looks at the greenish black glow from the computer. "Eh? Oh forgot to turn it off. Might as well check what is happening in the world.

User Name: Waterfall_Warrior
Character Name: Kami
Password: *********

She puts on her headphones and clicks ENTER. Kami's purple hair waves in the strong wind she is wearing a invisible armor and a translucent white kimonoish type dress. "Strong wind again." She was at her favorite place, Waterfall Forest.
Kami checks her Tri-Sword of Water and her supplies. "Darn i have to buy more food tomorrow." Without anyone noticing, she disappeared into the Capital. She noticed a huge crowd at Crucifix's Store. She thinks to herself "Huh? Thats strange even though theres always a big crowd at Crucifix's shop, this one was bigger than normal and they looked angry. I guess they are short on supply." She walks up to Crucifix and was about to ask a question about joining Team Hikari, but someone was already saying "Crucifix, I need to talk to you about Team Hikari..." [/FONT] [/COLOR] [/B] [/SIZE]

[COLOR=Plum]It was still dark in her room, but she awoke to the sounds of a slightly busy Venice street. She sat up, silken sheets sliding off of her arms. She yawned widely, touching her feet to the cool hardwood floor and standing up. A white linen nightdress falling down to cover her legs. She opened her drapes and looked out over the harbor at the rising sun. It was only about 5 am, and there would only be a few people logged in...

"Savannah? Siete svegli ancora?"

"Sì, zio, sono. Avete bisogno di qualcosa?"

"Devo andare a Roma per la settimana... voi sarò alright da lei?"

"Zio Marcus, ho diciassette anni! Sarò fine."

"Il più caro... comportisi alright e denominerò."

"Si, Zio. Sia sicuro!"

She had to speak Italian with her uncle, that was the only language he spoke fluently...once in a while they would converse in English, but his was very choppy. Savannah was fluent in Italian anyhow...so it was just easier this way. Tossing black bangs from her face, she strode to her computer console, logging into The World.

Username: SkyrunnerImoen
Character ID: Imoen of the Velvet Dawn
Password:********

She appeared moments later, standing in the capital, staring intently at the commotion near one particular shop. Rather than check it out for herself, the blademaster simply gated out to go train for the morning.

[/COLOR]

[COLOR=SlateGray]"Alright, calm down everyone!" the small Crucifix was standing on a table now, a few people had assembled in front of her who wanted to know about team Hikari but the rest of the mob were pushing and shoving to no end.

"Enough! If you don?t all calm down I'm throwing you all out!"
that was it, the shop went silent.
Crucifix sighed in relief and wiped her brow. She jumped down off her desk and motioned for those interested to stand behind with her.

After half an hour she had managed to serve everyone and it really was hard work. Crucifix turned to the others, her long robes flowed around her ankles and she smiled,
"So, you all wanna join Team H, hm?"
everyone nodded,
"Well, there aren't many of you...I suppose more will come...."
"What exactly do we have to do?" this from a blond player wearing a white and blue coat.
"You?re Judgement, right?"
He nodded, surprised that she knew his name,
"Hah, I know most players here, especially the cute ones."
one of the girls giggled as Judgement groaned in exasperation,
"This is going to be fun...." he leant on the desk and rubbed his forehead.

"Seriously now," Crucifix became stern, "I do hope you know what you're getting yourselves into. At this time, monsters are escaping the World and invading our own. This place will soon turn into a war zone and for God's sake, I hope you?re ready."

"But isn?t this just a game?" A girl asked this question, her name was Dance.
Crucifix glared and in a flash her staff was out, it?s aptly named crucifix blade imbedded in the desk just to the right of Dance?s arm.
"Learn one thing, Dance, never say that in front of me again...."
everyone looked stunned, this player who looked no more than a kid, really did live up to her reputation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Royalblue][size=1]Judgement looked at the blade, then shook his head, and rephrased the question, "Isn't this place not able to make contact with the physical world? And, Crucifix, right? I'm aptly named Judgement, so I know this is endangering my possiblites of getting in, but I don't think you wanna wave that Crucifix Blade around. Not while Justice is my hand." He turned his wrist a little to the left, and the hilt glinted in the light. it crackled with thunder, and started to glow blue.

"Do you want to know why my blade is called Justice? It's because I killed one of the strongerst monsters in here, Justice. It's a one of a kind monster, a Gear. A Superhuman if you will. He fell in battle, and his body became this blade, and perhaps it was fate, but the poor monster thanked me, and said he would serve me."

Crucifix looked shocked. [i]Surely he didn't kill the Gear? I didn't even...[/i] Judgement looked at Justice, then at Crucifix. "Although, the real name is Thunderseal."[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
"Gwah!"

*blink blink*
[I]... Microsleep. No, make that macrosleep... macrosleep... 1:45... 2:19...I've dozed off for half an hour... Note to self: None of Gackt's ballads after 1:00am.[/I]

Once she came about her brief bout of incoherence, she turned up the volume of her speakers.
[I]...Okay, let's go![/I]

Username: [u][B]eternity[/B][/u]
Password: [u][B]********[/B][/u]

Eternity?s silver tresses flashed under the virtual sun. Heads turned towards her. Never the one who wants to attract attention uncalled for, she quickly drew her hood over her hair and started walking briskly. Net Slum was not the place to go looking for attention.

Where the crowd thinned, there stood a stone bridge. Where the stone bridge was, there stood tall stone dragons. And perched on a dragon?s chipped nose was a scruffy kitten. Always a sap for cats in distress, she climbed the dragon and grabbed the kitten. ?Come here, you!?
*crack*
?Huh??

[B]*CRUMBLE*[/B]

?Aaah!!!?
*SPLASH!*

?Owee... Cat! Are you all right, Cat?? A cat mewed but it wasn?t Cat.
It was the catgirl, Lofn.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Century Gothic]Rett layed one his bed looking out his window at the large glowing full moon. Slow sitting up, getting off his bed he walked twoards his window. Slowly sliding the window up he let the cool night air rush into his room.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic][/font]
[font=Century Gothic]"Theres never anything to do this late" He said gazing at the moon once more.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]"Might as well get on to the world, ain't got nothing better to do" He said walking over to the computing in the corner of his room.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]The black screen became a dim display of colors and words as he logged on to the world.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Username: Lunatic13[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Character: Shadow[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Password: *******[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]Rett found himself immersed in the world as his character shadow. He walked along the streets out of memory. [/font]
[font=Century Gothic]"I wonder if Team H has been started yet, they probably have alot of applicants because of how popular Crucifix is" Shadow thought passing a rather burly heavy axeman.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]"Maybe I'll swing by her shop see what happening with Team" Shadow said turning towards Crucifix's shop.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic]As he walked closer to her shop a small crowd became more and more visable. Joining the crowd Shadow managed to find away to get past most of the people finding a well shadowed corner to sit in. Shadow stared up at Crucifix before setting his sword infront of him keeping both hands on the butt of the handle.[/font]

Shaun woke up to the beeping off his alarm clock, he groaned and put his head under the pillow (why not just turn the alarm off, lol). After a few hopless minutes under his pillow, he looked up and switched it off. Sitting up on his bed, he looked over at his PC, [U]"Lets get to Crucifix's shop then"[/U] he said in flawless Portugese.

He walked over to his PC turning it on he got some Metallica playing and soon logged into 'The World'

Username: Revival
Character Name: Icarus
Password: ********

His charatcer was then uploaded andd ready to go, he made his way to Crucifix's shop where he seen another group of people waiting to join.....

OOC: Ok Jamie, sorry its late but you know, i was at Blackpool for a week

[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Arial]Kami walks over to Judgement and looked at him head to toe. "It couldn't be you who killed Gear. I saw the slaying of Gear. The person who killed him, doesnt look a bit like you. How could it be, you have the sword..."

Judgement looked at the blade. "Heh heh. Thats my little secret."

Kami's eyes widened "Did u edit your character?!"

Crucifix turned around. "Why would someone edit their Character? That'll be wierd. Most people wouldn't edit their character, unless they have some evil plan."

Kami walks up to crucifix. "Well anyways Crucifix, I want to join Team Hikari."

Crucifix looks at Kami's sword. "Oh tell me you power and weapon. We'll need a powerful group of people to combine as team Hikari. And they should get along." She eyes Judgement.

Kami took out her Tri-Sword of Water. "I am stronger than I look. I'm a Blade Master and this is my sword the Tri-Sword of Water. It used to be the King of the Waterfall Spirt's Sword. He was about to die, so he held up a tournament and who ever won got the sword. And you know the rest...So now do you know my power?" She puts the sword back in the sheath.

Crucifix nods. "Very intresting..."[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Lofn looked at Travesty, "It will begin soon. We can not rush this to fast or else it will fail. Besides it has already started but is not yet apparent to noticable. Soon we will will reveal the true power. Remeber fools rush in were angels fear to tread." She smiled at Travesty.

She sighed, "I knew you were going to say that."

A yell was heard and than a crash.

Lofn feel into the water when something feel on top of her. ?Owee... Cat! Are you all right, Cat?? Lofn heard the person call.

"Hey you should watch were you are going." She growled.

Travesty was stiffling a giggle. "Are you okay Lofn."

"Haha..very funny." She shot at Travesty. Looking Lofn noticed that the girl was Eternity. "Eternity you should be more careful. What were you doing up there anyway?"

"Sorry. There was a cat."

Lofn rolled her eyes.

[COLOR=Plum]Her sword curved up and through the Scorpion Tank easily, and a smirk crossed Imoen's face as she watched the EXP rack up. Three levels so far that morning wasn't bad at all...not great, but not bad.

She sheathed the weapon, virtual wind picking up slightly as she tucked long silver hair behind her ear. She sighed and gated out, reappearing within moments. Wide violet eyes blinked as she heard voices where she had reappeared, wings flicking with interest.

"It will begin soon. We can not rush this to fast or else it will fail. Besides it has already started but is not yet apparent to noticable. Soon we will will reveal the true power. Remember, fools rush in were angels fear to tread."

"I knew you were going to say that."

She heard the yell and crash, and almost ran from her hiding spot. She told herself no, and kept in hiding, listening to all the conversation. But she did something utterly stupid, something that gave her away.

"Sorry. There was a cat."

She couldn't help it, she laughed. And that was probably going to get her caught...
[/COLOR]

[FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
She picked up Cat and stuffed it in her cloak. She was about to gather her arrows when --

Lofn?s ears twitched. ?Heard that??
Travesty tightened her grip on her weapons. ?Behind you.?
Eternity lowered her voice. ?Um... Tell me it?s the 'wanted' sort of company.?

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ryojin stepped forward "Crucifix," he interrupted, "I also came here to join team Hikari."

Everyone looked over at the boy who hadn't really said much until now. "Okay, Ryojin...what is your weapon and what are your powers?"

Ryojin pulled a large sword out from the sheath on his back. "My weapon is called the Dragon Slayer. It was used by one of the strongest players on the game. Once they reached the max level they only killed dragons. The sword grew in size and power for every dragon the player killed. And my power...well...I defeated the original user of the sword to get it."

Judgement looked at him suspiciously, "How could a kid like you beat the legendary RyuBlade? He must not have been using the Dragon Slayer when you fought him..."

"Actually he was. Am I not allowed to beat someone that strong or something?" Ryojin asked a little upset.

"No it's allowed but hard to believe..." Kami answered.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" Ryojin asked trying to calm down.