OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

I was wondering what people think so far based on the screenshots?

I'm so happy to see Namine returning. She's my favorite of the CoM characters. The new Organization members look interesting but I'm hoping for a return of the old ones too, even if it's doubtful. The Pirates of the Carribean world looks sweet though it is odd to see such realistic people next to Sora ^^;; I'm very happy to see Mulan though, I love that movie.

I know it will be awhile before it comes out but I have to admit that I'm sad cause this might be the end of the KH (you never know though, this is Square) So I am taking the wait as just something I have to deal with ^^

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can garanty me being at EB Games with a shotgun perventing anyone else to get a copy before me. I have been looking forward to this since I finished KH....I don't care what the game ends up feeling like as long as it's story is more in depth and so many juicy bits pop up like in the last one :P

Me again, It's been a while since I've been on...anyways I found some cool trailers and I'm sure everyone knows about kingdomhearts2.net. They're under contruction right now until the end of august which sucks : ( I wonder what their changing around though. I've heard alot about Pirates of the caribean but I haven't found and pics or images on them if any of you guys find some could you tell me the site. That would be great.

[FONT=Georgia][CENTER][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]Kindom Hearts 2 is comin' out!!! * :animestun Foams at mouth * Hope it doesn't come out on a school day that'll just suck :animeangr .....ever tried going to the Square Enix Home page ? They should have some......((BTW love the signature kairi007 :animesmil ))[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...
*goes to EB games preorders it buying it basically* MUHAHAHAHA I own it...now to get it when it comes out.

On a another note by the looks of it the gameplay seems Oh so smooth like the sharpness of a steak knife. Looks so well put together with the Bushido addition with Auron. And I look forward to the fusion thing. (if that is even what it is)

• 1 month later...
HAHAHA as [U]Far[/U] as I know the Australian release date for this game is still December 2005. The only games that I've heard that have recently been pushed back from december this year are Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (From December 2005 to April 2006) and Final Fantasy XII (from December 2005 to february 2006 to whenever).

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=2][FONT=Times New Roman]I am confused about the whole relase date of kingdom hearts 2. I was just at EBgames the other day and on the box it said it was comming out around christmas time. However when I went online to check it out on Ebgames' website. The date was all the way back in 2006! :animestun I just hope that it comes out sometime soon.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

:animestun What?? Why is everyone saying that KH 2 is coming out in 2006??? :animedepr :animedepr :animedepr I went to Best Buy and they said that it's coming out Nov. 29th 2005. What am I, wrong or something?? :animeblus If I have to wait another year, Im going to cry. :animecry: I miss my Riku and Sora!! :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:

[quote name='CloudsOnly189']:animestun What?? Why is everyone saying that KH 2 is coming out in 2006??? :animedepr :animedepr :animedepr I went to Best Buy and they said that it's coming out Nov. 29th 2005. What am I, wrong or something?? :animeblus If I have to wait another year, Im going to cry. :animecry: I miss my Riku and Sora!! :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:[/quote]

I'll be nice and calm about this to clarify this to everyone so that this isnt going to repeat in a endless void.

First off the developers are not finished the game. It is a japanese brand that is being made and it's release date according to the officals is the date December 22nd. from there the game goes to the US and other countries for them to dub it with other voice actors and that process takes A while to do. so in short unless they are releasing it all on the same date they will take a few extra months for the american/ canadian/ UK releases.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little tired of seeing so many people posting what the "official" release date is.

First off, do not trust any store with a supposed release date because stores do not give out the official release date. To set the track, Japan is getting the game on December 22nd. The original intention was to release the game here and Japan on the same date, and there could still be a chance of it happening, however, it is rather slight. According to khinsider.com, the Square-Enix site says that the game has a 2006 release for the US. It is, however, subject to change.

Now, according to GameSpot, the game is to be released on March 1st, 2006. BUT, it has yet to be confirmed by Square-Enix. For the full article deal, click [URL=http://www.khinsider.com/news2/headlines/130294891.shtml]here[/URL].

Even if March release date is wrong, you got to consider what Burori stated earlier, unless of course, Square-Enix continues planning on releasing the game here and Japan at the same time.

And another reminder, game stores are not the primary source for release dates on games. Don't go trusting game sites like IGN or GameSpot either, unless they have gotten the official word from Square-Enix or what not. (If I'm wrong about Square-Enix being the primary source, then please correct me as I'm not fully knowledgeable on this, lol :animeswea )

• 3 weeks later...
Oh man. I just watched an [i]awesome[/i] trailer for this game. I wasn't that pumped up or anything before, but now I'm really excited. Kind of funny to hear Jack Sparrow speaking Japanese though, heh. I guess what I'm looking forward to most is the stuff dealing with Beauty and the Beast, Mulan & Pirates of the Caribbean. Seems like [spoiler]Cloud will be returning in his Advent Children[/spoiler] outfit... it was pretty cool seeing [spoiler]him and Leon[/spoiler] fighting back to back.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE=Dagger]Oh man. I just watched an [i]awesome[/i] trailer for this game. I wasn't that pumped up or anything before, but now I'm really excited. Kind of funny to hear Jack Sparrow speaking Japanese though, heh. I guess what I'm looking forward to most is the stuff dealing with Beauty and the Beast, Mulan & Pirates of the Caribbean. Seems like [spoiler]Cloud will be returning in his Advent Children[/spoiler] outfit... it was pretty cool seeing [spoiler]him and Leon[/spoiler] fighting back to back.

~Dagger~[/QUOTE]

Sounds really good but where did you see it. GameFAQ??/ Gamespot???

[quote name='Rachael']Sounds really good but where did you see it. GameFAQ??/ Gamespot???[/quote]

That would be the new trailer from the KH2 website. I do not have their link on the top of my head so if someone would post it after me you will see it for yourself. ATM I am not on my computer so.... ya. In other news I am still looking forward to this game. Hopefully it won't take till april 2006 to come out. But what can you do these days? *sighs*

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='KHInsider']It has been confirmed in a press conference by Square Enix President, Yochi Wada, that the North American version of Kingdom Hearts 2 will hit shelves this upcoming March.[/quote]

Thought everyone would like to know that, kinda sucks doesn't it? Oh well, at least the rumors can stop, heh.

Guest SpiralingToDefh
Try Kingdomhearts.net
thats where i dowloaded trailers...but lately the sites been acting funny so....i duno :catgirl: