OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

^^^ My comment clean up your languae especially your custom title

I am looking foward to the Simba level Sora looks adorable as a lion. The Mulan stage looks awesome as well with the giant heartless and all. Finally the Hades stage where you teamup with Auron. Who dosent want to do that?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[color=darkred]Just to remind people, double posting is not allowed. I've just had a delete several posts because of it. If you want to add on to your previous post, then simply click the edit button and take it from there.

And people, can we be sure to use spoiler tags please. There's a lot of info in this thread that may spoil the game for others who nothing about what the game has to offer in terms of story and all, like me. For those who don't know, spoilers can be applied by using the spoiler tags, which go like this:

[spoiler*]blah blah blah[/spoiler]

Just be sure not to include the asterik in the first tag, and taht should do it.

Thanks. Please continue.[/color]

[FONT=Arial Narrow]This is one of the funniest videos I've ever watched.

"Please let me have a slice!" It's Kingdom Hearts II-related, don't worry.

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqNdDFdkOTo&search=Kingdom%20Hearts%202]Hilarious Video Also Quite Some Spoilers For The Gameplay Of Kingdom Hearts II!![/URL] [/FONT] :animeswea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stafal-chan
WHOO HOO one month till it comes out right i'm psyched ^_^. i saw a review of the Japanese version...i wonder if i sound like a total dork for saying this but i saw a review on X-play...on G4 tv... it's channel 50 for me here in america on the east coast... :animeswea but anyway it looks so cool!!! the story line looks really interesting... ummm okay i tried using spoiler tags... they didn't work.. i dun understand wat to do :animecry: i have some info though... can someone help me out??

Guest Stafal-chan
OKAY!! now that i've figured out how to use spoiler tags i'll tell you about the review i saw on X-play on g4
[spoiler] okay well KH2 looks so cool. you apparently don't start as sora you start as someone called Roxus(don't trust my spelling it's bad!) who finds the frozen goofy and donald. he has a sppoky past or sumthin.then somthing happens which the review didn't spoil and you're back as sora. you get two keyblades eventually cool and i find this to be awsome but there's a Pirates of the Carribean level YAAAAY i can't wait till the 2nd movie comes out. there's also a Steamboat Wille level where it's all black and white. and Chicken Little becomes a summon which seems kinda weird. it looks neat can't wait one month to go!!![/spoiler]

[color=darkred][size=1]Heh, you forgot the "/" in the second "[spoiler]" tag, as Ramen_Mido and Swedish Chef already said. I cleared that up though. -- Bombu[/size][/color]

^^^ Uh the spoiler didnt work you have to put the / in the last tag.

Im surprised X-play already has the review of all the maganzines and sites ive read none had a review. From what you said it sounds really cool. I like the idea of another playable chacter.

OH NO MY VIRGIN EYES! YOU SPOILED THE WHOLE GAME FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol not really. But yah here is a little hint to help you out to avoid this little mistake. don't get me wrong you did fine up to forgetting the / but after you type this message try typing it in the reply link then click on preview. That way if you make a mistake you can notice it and fix it without anyone else seeing it.

:)

also for those who want to see the review go to G4tv.com then go to the x-play and episodes. It was around there somewhere. I'll put the link up later as long as the Mods are alright with it. You know them and Advertising lol

I know who [Spoiler] Roxas [/spoiler] is. I in fact know the entire game although I am kicking myself in ruining it all for me but anyways if anyone wants to know it is best to do so by PM. If you need to know anything about the game give me a ring a ding.

[size=1]I'm excited to play through [b][i]his[/b][/i] story. I really liked the BHK character when I saw him on Deep Dive.

And the name [spoiler]Roxas[/spoiler], it is just an amazing name, I think. I'm really cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out.

Last weekend, I reserved my copy for it. :animesmil I just wish that the end of March would come so we can just start playing it already. :animeswea [/size]

I'm kinda dissapointed though... They said KH2 would be 2X more longer than the first game but i still finished it in 1 and a half month... But who cares anyway.. IT WAS JUST AWESOME !!! Especially the [spoiler] 5 forms sora can change into [/spoiler]

[quote name='anime_dark']I'm kinda dissapointed though... They said KH2 would be 2X more longer than the first game but i still finished it in 1 and a half month...[/quote]

[size=1]I think they were talking about how much longer it'd be for the plotline, not the playing time. It varies for people. I beat the first Kingdom Hearts within a week, my sister took two days to beat it. It really does depend for the person who's playing and how long they spend each day on playing it, I suppose.

But, from what I know so far about Kingdom Hearts II, I think the plotline will be much for full and detailed than the first one. Amazing! :animesmil [/size]

What a pain.. they stalled the release of KH2 english version for our country... This sux... And i finally thought i could play it in pure english... Swedish Chef you said you knew the story right? Could you help me with this? [spoiler] When i played the game the last stage was at Deep Dive City and I don't know why but Riku was changed into Ansem.. i mean like his looks were Ansem's and The REAL Ansem which was the blonde haired old man who tried to save the universe shot the Kingdom Hearts( I heard the word Kingdom Hearts when they were referring to some DARK HEART) and Light came out turning Riku back into his orginial handsome self... What i don't get is how did he change into Ansem in the first place? Crap i wish i hadn't bought KH2 Japanese Vers. it's too hard to understand.. Why did i go nuts and buy it in the first place..[/spoiler]

[color=darkred]Okay guys, this is getting ridiculous now. I've just had to delete a hell of a lot of posts in this thread for a number of reasons, as follows.

Can everyone please ensure that they use spoiler tags in their posts. Even if you can't get to grips with them, at least seek counsel from me or any other of the forum moderators, or you can even ask a non-mod if you so wish.

Also, yes, this thread is about Kingdom Hearts 2. Not Kingdom Hearts, or Chain of Memories. There are other threads dedicated to those particular games, so please use them if you wish to talk about them. It's okay to bring them up here, but just as long as it stays relevant to KH2.

And one more thing. Members, I know you mean well, but telling others to stop spamming up the thread qualifies as spam itself. Just leave it to the mods, because then I'd have less to clear up.

This is a decent thread, and I don't want to have to close it due to these circumstances, but if this keeps up then I'll have no choice. Thanks.[/color]

[quote name='anime_dark]What a pain.. they stalled the release of KH2 english version for our country... This sux... And i finally thought i could play it in pure english... Swedish Chef you said you knew the story right? Could you help me with this? [spoiler'] When i played the game the last stage was at Deep Dive City and I don't know why but Riku was changed into Ansem.. i mean like his looks were Ansem's and The REAL Ansem which was the blonde haired old man who tried to save the universe shot the Kingdom Hearts( I heard the word Kingdom Hearts when they were referring to some DARK HEART) and Light came out turning Riku back into his orginial handsome self... What i don't get is how did he change into Ansem in the first place? Crap i wish i hadn't bought KH2 Japanese Vers. it's too hard to understand.. Why did i go nuts and buy it in the first place..[/spoiler][/quote]

Umm... yah that is a major spoiler so.... I warn anyone who sees this if you don't want this to ruin your entire life do NOT read it.

SPOILER WARNING!

[Spoiler] Ansem is really Diz. Ansem (DiZ) was the ruler of hallow bastion. The man who used the weapon on Kingdom Hearts was trying to stop (crap forgot his name... Xenhort or somthing like that) from achieving to enter Kingdom Hearts and become whole. (I won't say anymore of that part :) ) But ya. Xenhorat (SP?) casted Ansem (DiZ) out of Hallow bastion he then in turn took the name of DiZ and went off to plot revenge against the one who then called himself Ansem himself.

SO in other words. The Ansem you all began to dispise and hate was a fake. As for Riku. If you played Chain of Memories (just to explain this) Riku still had (Fake) Ansem inside his heart and could change at any moment. But in the end he won against that darkness and regained his own (soul I quess would be the word Oo) The whole issue why he became (Fake) Ansem was because (Fake) Ansem was trying to do the same in taking over Riku but Riku fought the change and remained himself but ended up looking like (Fake) Ansem. [/spoiler]

AND YES I KNOW this is confusing.

Guest Stafal-chan
[spoiler]the new character Roxus... i wonder if he's really Sora...cuz i know you don't stay as Roxus the entire game... at least i don't think so.....[/spoiler]

[color=darkred][size=1]Added spoilers. -- Bombu[/size][/color]

[quote name='Stafal-chan] [Spoiler]the new character Roxus... i wonder if he's really Sora...cuz i know you don't stay as Roxus the entire game... at least i don't think so..... [/spoiler'] [/quote]

[Spoiler] Roxas is his name [/spoiler] I will not say anything about your post because I am not supposed to but I hope my quote is a little hint.

As for [spoiler] Roxas*[/spoiler]*I can let you all know who he is. He is [Spoiler] Sora's Nobody. [/spoiler]

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Swedish Chef][Spoiler] Roxas is his name [/spoiler] I will not say anything about your post because I am not supposed to but I hope my quote is a little hint.

As for [spoiler] Roxas*[/spoiler]*I can let you all know who he is. He is [Spoiler] Sora's Nobody. [/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Huh??Whaddya mean ur not suppose too??..oh well ..i really dun wanna spoil the game for myself... but waiting's kinda killing me.. TT_TT only 22 days...(haha how sad i'm counting down days...^_^)

Nevermind what I said heh. But don't feel bad that you are counting the days down. I have the date on my cell phone so when it comes my phone will ring Simple and clean. Also I have been noticing that I keep writing alot of KH2 reference in my school stuff :)