OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Guest Stafal-chan
HAHA if KH2 got delayed i would freak!! ^_^ cuz i'm all excited cus there'only....ack i lost count TT_TT haha i really lose track of dates on weekends...weel anyways theres only a few weeks till it comes out and then if i heard it was pushed ack till november...i think i woud cry ^_^

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Swedish Chef']Simple the samaruimist. Go to the Square-enix website and see for yourself. They say when they are shipping it and they are then only ones you should trust :)[/quote]

Damn you really have lots of info swedish chef.. Thanks for the info btw ! It helped me understand what i was playing much better... You really are going to enjoy the game more then i did ! I'm still trying to figure out how to kill damn [spoiler] Sephiroth [/spoiler]

[quote name='anime_dark]Damn you really have lots of info swedish chef.. Thanks for the info btw ! It helped me understand what i was playing much better... You really are going to enjoy the game more then i did ! I'm still trying to figure out how to kill damn [spoiler'] Sephiroth [/spoiler][/quote]

Actually being a 20 year old obsessed in Kingdom Hearts isnt really something to be 'proud' of but Meh I LIKE ME GAMES!

And also you are very welcome. If anyone has any questions on gameplay or whatnot ask me and I shall deliver. (note I haven't even played the game yet I know everything to expect lol)

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS][quote name='Swedish Chef']Actually being a 20 year old obsessed in Kingdom Hearts isnt really something to be 'proud' of but Meh I LIKE ME GAMES![/quote]

Hey, that's not fair. You should be proud of yourself for finding something that really makes you happy, and doesn't have to do with the destruction of the planet.

Besides, I just as obsessed over it, though I'm younger. ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]yea, most def cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts to come stateside, i'm already in love with the opening! someone prolly already gave you the link you need, but i have a mac too and you can just search it ((or anything else)) on [URL=http://www.youtube.com]youtube.com[/URL], or you can watch it on the main page of my profile site. you can also find the lyrics and other sweet stuff here: [URL=http://www.sorasdomain.net/indexold.php?id=new_html/passion]Sora's Domain[/URL] or here: [URL=http://www.kh2.co.uk/?kh2=Audio]Kingdom Hearts Ultimania[/URL] . i downloaded the original video for Utada Hikaru's "Passion" as soon as i heard it! and i started watching all her other video's as well . . . i never thought i would get into j-pop o_O . . . hope i helped!

ooo, and does anyone know anything about the storyline? in the opening [spoiler]it seems like everyone's grown up by the time it's finished. and who's the weird albino looking girl who's drawing everything, and the guy fighting Sora w/ Riku in that white hallway? [/spoiler] the official website seems to have like no information on it[/COLOR]

[spoiler] Oh THOSE guys ... Actually the unknown is Marluxia . If you played KH: Chain of Memories then he is the final boss ... And the girl with yellow hair is Namine ... Actually i'm gonna spoil it for you and tell you that the starting of Sora's role in KH2 is actually continuing from the ending of KH :CoM so i think if you wanna know the game better i suggest you play KH: CoM or maybe find out the story for CoM... (Please excuse me if my explaination is bad)[/spoiler]

To enlighten all the questions asked there here are the blanks that you want filled in. [spoiler] In the video Sora is fighting Marluxia while Riku is fighting Ansem. However in the game CoM Sora defeats Marluxia a few hours before Riku faces Ansem. How he fights ansem is because he fights him in his mind but with the power of Castle Oblivion Ansem becomes real because he stays in Riku's memories.

As for their age it has been a year since the first Kingdom Hearts. So normally people age but I must admit Riku went through a growth spurt and you'll see what I mean when you play the game. The girl that sems to draw everything is called Naminé whom you again learn about in CoM and later on turns out to be.... (I won't tell you :) )[/spoiler] I think I said more then enough. Just wait till the 28th my peeps and bask in the power of Double whielding.

Guest Stafal-chan
Ahh big spoiler??? hmm don't look don't look *tryin not to ruin game...*.....*5 seconds pass* gaaaaah i give up *peeks* oh phew... ^_^ hahaha you kno while spoiler tags don't immediatly give away stuff i usually end up looking anyway eh heh heh heh like they say : Curiosity (in case anyone has noticed i couldn't spell something right if my life depended on it) Killed the Cat :catgirl: nyahah i would be one dead cat if that was true ^_^ haha..but anyways... i blew through most of CoM in 2 days but now that i'm at liek the final Rikku Battle...i dun feel lyke wasting the time...Wat's with Namine? She carries into the KH2 right???...she reminds me of quiet ppl who never wanna talk..the kind of ppl i usually scare b/c i'm such a loud mouth...i dun llike Namine(just decided this). ...wahhhh 11 days.... >_<

[COLOR=Indigo]Another outstanding explanation by Swedish Chef ! If you ever gain any information on how to kill Sephiroth in KH2 and how to obtain [spoiler] Heartless form then please tell me. [/spoiler] Having a really hard time trying to get 100% for the game[/COLOR]

How to kill Sephrioth? Why would I want to do.... wait a minute... I got you *wink wink* How to beat him is to :[spoiler] Ask him to play dead*[/spoiler] Hehe.

As for the [Spoiler] Anti-form*[/spoiler] I so far learned you need to: [spoiler] Use the drive form's wisdom or Valor and allow the heartless to damage you alot until you unform. Chances are when you drive again in those two forms (if you try with Master it is said to be nearly impossible to get) If that doesn't work I really can't tell you more then that cause I haven't touched the game yet. [/spoiler]

If you were wondering there really isn't a correct way to defeat any boss. You just have to do what you are comfy with. But if you need stratagies so much look into GameFaqs.com or some other cheat site.

Thanks for the info ! I'll ask kind Sephiroth to [spoiler] play dead [/spoiler] with me so i can get a new [spoiler] keyblade [/spoiler] . I have changed into the [spoiler] Anti-form [/spoiler] a few times but i can't seem to get him into my transform list.. i'v got all the forms including [spoiler] Final Form [/spoiler] but i just can't seem to get that last one.. I guess it's impossible to get it into the transform list... Oh well back to Sephiroth ^^

Guest Stafal-chan
ugh...beating Sephiroth in the first game was a pain...T_T umm u have to fight him in the 2nd or is it and oiptional thing like in the first...T_T oh **** i hope it's an opitional thing...he's hard....

[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I totally agree with you there, Chef. Seriously, how can a game become if you don't try anything risky? It took me a lot of times to beat him in KH, but at least I still won. I so can't wait to fight him... I want to see if he's become a tougher challenge too... *shivers with anticipation* And, I also can't wait to see the movie [spoiler]where Sephiroth and Cloud fight![/spoiler] It should be interesting! n.n

I also can't wait to see Riku again... oh how I've missed him so much... *hugs Riku plushie* X3

<3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Tahoma]I totally agree with you there, Chef. Seriously, how can a game become if you don't try anything risky? It took me a lot of times to beat him in KH, but at least I still won. I so can't wait to fight him... I want to see if he's become a tougher challenge too... *shivers with anticipation* And, I also can't wait to see the movie [spoiler]where Sephiroth and Cloud fight![/spoiler] It should be interesting! n.n

I also can't wait to see Riku again... oh how I've missed him so much... *hugs Riku plushie* X3

<3[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I won't spoil anything but... Riku changed. :) I mean they are supposed to age but HOLY MOLY he went through a growth spurt

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Swedish Chef]It is optional. But if you want the [spoiler] Fenir [/spoiler] Keyblade you have to fight him.

Me I'm taking that bad boy on. I don't care how many times Sora will die I will not rest until he tastes my steel. :)[/QUOTE]

Nyahah yeah...i'm not sayin' i wasn't gonna fight Sephiroth ^_^ i was jsut hopin' he wasn't something you hadda beat to make the story progress cuz he's hard and i hate when i get stuck for a long time ^_^ b/c then i get angry at the game and decided to ignore it for a while ^_^ haha...sadly i'm soo busy right now that when the game comes out (NEXT WEEK TUESDAY ^_^ YAAAAY) i wonder when i'll have the time to play it....haha i do afterschool activities that keep me there till at least 6 and TT_TT i'm tryin' not to flunk outta math...nyahah i really suck at math...

To tell you the honest truth I was disapointed with the first Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 1. Don't get me wrong he was much tougher then his orginal self in FF VII where he was a pansy compaired to the last two Weapons...

From what I read he is to be ten times harder then in Kingdom Hearts 1. So in other words don't feel bad if you end up dying alot in Proud mode. I know I won't :)

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]......FOMG KINGDOM HEARTS COMES OUT ON TUESDAY.....

Its suprising..that in my almost endless love of kingdom hearts I have rarely post in this thread..Intresting...

>_> Sepiroth you say? harder? Pssh, thats going to be easier than Dick Cheny shooting someone in the face with a gun. For me he wasn't that hard.. I mean I think I only died like..what twenty times or so? It wasnt to bad for me. Yet If he is going to be ten times harder in the next one...Oh god..

......FOMG ITS ALMOST HERE..

Of course I know that when it is 12:00 Am my time I will be [strike]sleeping[/strike] playing Kindom hearts 2. Tis going to be an awesome game.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Mind you he will be ten times harder then in the first Kingdom Hearts. Then you have to add the difficulty of Proud mode which more then likely will be like. You get hit... UPER DAMAGE!

So in short I am more looking forward to trying out Proud Mode. I like the easy difficulty but you know, we all need a challenge once in a while.

[COLOR=Indigo]Proud Mode!?!? You got guts to try that Swedish Chef.. I can't even get his life bars to go to half in normal difficulty... BTW he has at least [spoiler] 10+ life bars [/spoiler].. He
still got the moves and grooves but damn what a pain it is to kill him...[/COLOR]