OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Charles]Yeah, you know, I love Pooh and was glad to see him return--but did it have to be under the same exact circumstances as before? With torn pages? Very uninspired.
It just really contributed to the "been there, done that" vibe I got from this game.

Anyhow, you will fight more Nobodies but it doesn't make much of a difference. Just like the Heartless they're essentially going to just stand around while Sora and company kick the crap out of them effortlessly with a flurry of overpowered attacks.[/QUOTE]

hee he yeha but they arne't heartless..i dunno i found the nobodies to be mroe interesting than the heartless justcuz it was like WOW NEW ENEMY ^_^ hee hee yeha Pooh...that just stinks...why do the damn heartless want his book soo bad anyways??

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[quote name='Stafal-chan']hee he yeha but they arne't heartless..i dunno i found the nobodies to be mroe interesting than the heartless justcuz it was like WOW NEW ENEMY ^_^ hee hee yeha Pooh...that just stinks...why do the damn heartless want his book soo bad anyways??[/quote]

Sexual reasons? *shrugs* Maybe it is because of the good hearts that they can benifit from the characters in that world.

Guest Stafal-chan
[quote name='Swedish Chef']Sexual reasons? *shrugs* Maybe it is because of the good hearts that they can benifit from the characters in that world.[/quote]

T_T sexual reasons... :animeswea nice T_T how could they benifit form the characters in that world...they're no evil ppl in the Pooh world for them to corrupt...and i dun think Pooh would evne understand wat a Heartless is...^_^

[quote name='Stafal-chan']T_T sexual reasons... :animeswea nice T_T how could they benifit form the characters in that world...they're no evil ppl in the Pooh world for them to corrupt...and i dun think Pooh would evne understand wat a Heartless is...^_^[/quote]

They'll benefit because they will get there hearts, they are stronger than an average person but not by much. Also since there is no evil people in there world they have hearts full of light which make them stronger heartless(still not by much). Also the whole torn page thing was repetitive but I didn't find it any trouble since I did it in the last game I didn't feel like doing it this time around and I ended up getting them all faster and easier then the first.

Oh and is anyone going to answer my questions in my last post? Just no the one on the last boss fight becasue I finally beat it.

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=50 cent]They'll benefit because they will get there hearts, they are stronger than an average person but not by much. Also since there is no evil people in there world they have hearts full of light which make them stronger heartless(still not by much). Also the whole torn page thing was repetitive but I didn't find it any trouble since I did it in the last game I didn't feel like doing it this time around and I ended up getting them all faster and easier then the first.

Oh and is anyone going to answer my questions in my last post? Just no the one on the last boss fight becasue I finally beat it.[/QUOTE]

hee hee sry i can't answer you'r question on the last post cuz i'm not there yet :animeswea ... with the whole Pooh thing it's like i really don't feel like bothering to gather all the pages then do all the stupid minigames...it's just not fun ...but whatever haha i just got past the 1000 heartless battle ^_^ that was fun ^_^

[quote name='Stafal-chan']hee hee sry i can't answer you'r question on the last post cuz i'm not there yet :animeswea ... with the whole Pooh thing it's like i really don't feel like bothering to gather all the pages then do all the stupid minigames...it's just not fun ...but whatever haha i just got past the 1000 heartless battle ^_^ that was fun ^_^[/quote]

Well you'll soon find out if you don't try to find the missing pages you will find them.

I've been playing it here and there the last two weeks. I'm at the end, but want to hold that off so I can get extra stuff, like Ulitma weapon.

But, I am at level 99 though. I'll confess it was easy, but it must I must tell you; it takes away from the game. But right now I'm messing around with my Gummi ship, which is way more fun than the last.

I thought reaction commands and limits were easy though. They added something to the game, but I felt they could have been fleshed out more. All I need to do is press Triangle, which is silly, and I feel it should take more than that. Also, am I not the only one mad because they replaced Aero with Reflect?

[QUOTE=Ayokano]I've been playing it here and there the last two weeks. I'm at the end, but want to hold that off so I can get extra stuff, like Ulitma weapon.
?[/QUOTE]

Good luck that thing is a pain in the #$% to get. I havent gotten it yet but im sure Chef has it. I must have ran to every world to find the pieces and now I still need a thunder gem.It was so easy to get in KH1 at least they made that harder.

[QUOTE=Ayokano]I've been playing it here and there the last two weeks. I'm at the end, but want to hold that off so I can get extra stuff, like Ulitma weapon.

But, I am at level 99 though. I'll confess it was easy, but it must I must tell you; it takes away from the game. But right now I'm messing around with my Gummi ship, which is way more fun than the last.

I thought reaction commands and limits were easy though. They added something to the game, but I felt they could have been fleshed out more. All I need to do is press Triangle, which is silly, and I feel it should take more than that. Also, am I not the only one mad because they replaced Aero with Reflect?[/QUOTE]

The reaction commands are easy, but wait till the last boss fight and it's diffucult. You won't only need to press triangle but x to unless you fell like dying or coming really close to. Also have you fought sephiroth? If you did and you beat him what level where you.

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah well for those who have finished the game with a heart full of joy and happiness then i say Congrats.. You did see the video after the credits right? [spoiler] The whole Mickey note and stuff.. They left it hanging just like dat.. And i heard that if you got 100% for the game then a secret ending like the deep dive video for KH1 would appear except now the secret video shows 3 new people with all the keyblades around them and these 3 are also holding keyblades.. But it's just a rumour [url]www.khinsider.com[/url] brought up.. But if there was a KH3 then this thread would propably evolve into a KH3 thread Hehe ^^ [/spoiler][/FONT][/COLOR]

anime_dark there is a secret video for Kingdom Hearts 2. If you beat it 100% on standard you will get it after the movie that appears after the credits, or you can get the secret movie if you just lock all worlds on pro mode.

[spoiler]
Wow thx 50 cent.. Yeah well i downloaded the japanese version of the secret ending... Looks like it could be the future or those guys were juz wearing some super cool armour and were standing in the middle of nowhere.. Mickey,Sora and Riku's keyblades were there... Those guys were the new chosen ones? What about Sora? What about Mickeys note?? Argghh.... Guess we gotta wait till tetsuya Nomura gives us more info..

EDIT: I saw the full version this time.. I saw 50 seconds of the video at first only but i just redownloaded it and saw the whole thing.. Keyblade War? The lost two? Meaning Roxas and Sora? Memory of Xehanort? Chasers? And who was that guy walking towards those 3 guys? Was it Sora? If it was then wow his grown up.. 3 dual keyblade weilders against the 1 true weilder.. HOLY CRAP
God I Want To Know !!! But if it was a Keyblade war then i think that would be friggin cool..[/spoiler]

[quote name='50 cent']Also have you fought sephiroth? If you did and you beat him what level where you.[/quote]

I've fought Sephiroth several times. I had several (lacking) attempts while at 50 or so, than I tried to fight him at 99 numerous times yesterday. Even though I haven't beaten him yet, I have gotten pretty close at 99. It's just he keeps giving me a sliver of health than attacks, killing me.

Also FLCL dude, I heard the next Kingdom Hearts wouldn?t be a direct squeal. I believe Tetsuya Nomura said it wouldn?t be III, but defiantly a Kingdom Hearts game. It probably will be a prequel alluding to III (and maybe clearing some questions from II) by the looks of it.

[quote name='Ayokano']I've fought Sephiroth several times. I had several (lacking) attempts while at 50 or so, than I tried to fight him at 99 numerous times yesterday. Even though I haven't beaten him yet, I have gotten pretty close at 99. It's just he keeps giving me a sliver of health than attacks, killing me.[/quote]

Wow that means I have some leveling up t do. I tried facing him at 62 and that first attack then the numerous sword slashes wasted me.

[quote name='Ayokano']Also FLCL dude, I heard the next Kingdom Hearts wouldn?t be a direct squeal. I believe Tetsuya Nomura said it wouldn?t be III, but defiantly a Kingdom Hearts game. It probably will be a prequel alluding to III (and maybe clearing some questions from II) by the looks of it.[/quote]

So if it's a prequel leading up to three does that mean there may be four in all?

[quote name='50 cent']So if it's a prequel leading up to three does that mean there may be four in all?[/quote]

I'm not sure how far they'll take the franchise, but with the success it has had, I'm sure there will be several more.

But the reason I believe it will be a prequel is because in the secret ending. It mentions several things that probably take place in the past, such as [spoiler]this Keyblade War and the Memory of Xehanort. It also mentions "the lost two", so maybe there were more than one Keyblade master before, with other Keyblade wielders below them.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Ayokano]I'm not sure how far they'll take the franchise, but with the success it has had, I'm sure there will be several more.

But the reason I believe it will be a prequel is because in the secret ending. It mentions several things that probably take place in the past, such as [spoiler]this Keyblade War and the Memory of Xehanort. It also mentions "the lost two", so maybe there were more than one Keyblade master before, with other Keyblade wielders below them.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

I see now, but do you have a link to the secret ending so I can review it a little?

[QUOTE=Ayokano]I've fought Sephiroth several times. I had several (lacking) attempts while at 50 or so, than I tried to fight him at 99 numerous times yesterday. Even though I haven't beaten him yet, I have gotten pretty close at 99. It's just he keeps giving me a sliver of health than attacks, killing me.

Also FLCL dude, I heard the next Kingdom Hearts wouldn?t be a direct squeal. I believe Tetsuya Nomura said it wouldn?t be III, but defiantly a Kingdom Hearts game. It probably will be a prequel alluding to III (and maybe clearing some questions from II) by the looks of it.[/QUOTE]

Heh I finally killed him at level 74 on proud mode. A little advice against him make sure you add the ability to counter attack when hit in the air. You regain balence and attack the opponent. Pretty much my strategy in the entire thing was not give him a single moment to counter attack. you do that and he will NOT give you pie.

As for the sequel there is alot of discussion on it. My opinion it isn't going to go into the past because [spoiler] Xehanort*[/spoiler] isn't imortal and the keyblade's origin is unknown. plus [Spoiler] Memories of Xehanort [/spoiler] tends to move to the thoughts that it is past his time. Like people remembering or something. Meh just my thoughts neverless I will buy it when they or if they make it :)

PS: Sephiroth has earned the title of strongest villain of that game. In fact he is stronger then in FF VI and Kingdom Hearts I and I had a blast defeating him :)

[QUOTE=Swedish Chef]Heh I finally killed him at level 74 on proud mode. A little advice against him make sure you add the ability to counter attack when hit in the air. You regain balence and attack the opponent. Pretty much my strategy in the entire thing was not give him a single moment to counter attack. you do that and he will NOT give you pie.

As for the sequel there is alot of discussion on it. My opinion it isn't going to go into the past because [spoiler] Xehanort*[/spoiler] isn't imortal and the keyblade's origin is unknown. plus [Spoiler] Memories of Xehanort [/spoiler] tends to move to the thoughts that it is past his time. Like people remembering or something. Meh just my thoughts neverless I will buy it when they or if they make it :)

PS: Sephiroth has earned the title of strongest villain of that game. In fact he is stronger then in FF VI and Kingdom Hearts I and I had a blast defeating him :)[/QUOTE]

Well I got the air counter attack thing so I guess I need to level up, also Sephiroth has that title for me too.

Guest .::.:Seta:.::.
[quote name='Rachael']Can anyone give me good sites on were to download some trailers from KH2?? I have an imac (the new ones with the flat screen) and it has quicktime player on it and all ther trailers I see aren't for quicktime player. I'm at wits end here :mad:[/quote]

Have you tried [url]http://www.youtube.com[/url] oO Type in "Kingdom Hearts 2" at the top.. than click "Kingdom Hearts 2 Thriller" Oo If you haven't tried it yet.. But thats a good spot to download it..

[QUOTE=Ayokano]I'm not sure how far they'll take the franchise, but with the success it has had, I'm sure there will be several more.

But the reason I believe it will be a prequel is because in the secret ending. It mentions several things that probably take place in the past, such as [spoiler]this Keyblade War and the Memory of Xehanort. It also mentions "the lost two", so maybe there were more than one Keyblade master before, with other Keyblade wielders below them.[/spoiler][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah... But I sure hope there will be at least a part where there will be a grown up Sora or Riku.. Seeing those two become fully man would be cool.. Especially Kairi, who isn't fond of Kairi? Well on khinsider.com there was a topic in which stated that Tetsuya Nomura said that he would reveal more about the next KH in the next Square Enix party or something liddat.. But it was on April Fool's day so don't get your hopes too high.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Indigo]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]EDIT: I think the purpose of this whole secret trailer is so that KH won't lose it's popularity.. LOL.. I doubt that will happen anyways[/FONT][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Charles]Gametrailers.com is your friend. Got that memorized?

Anyway, has anyone else seen the secret ending? What did you think of it?[/QUOTE]

Nice impersanation(sp?), anyway I finally sw the secret ending and I must say with an ending like that there has to be a new one.

yeah there has to be a three. but I speculate that the three armored characters might to be sora, riku, kairi. Each has the power to weild a keyblade, two guys and a girl, and the armor colors. but it's just my guess. also note some of the easter eggs
like DIZ (a shorter way to say disney), YEN SID (disney backwards), the restoration commity cards (oddly resemble disney hotel membership cards LOL). the sea salt ice cream is one of tetsua nomura's favs lol, just like his obsession with lions and the lion king world.

[QUOTE=spazmaster]yeah there has to be a three. but I speculate that the three armored characters might to be sora, riku, kairi. Each has the power to weild a keyblade, two guys and a girl, and the armor colors. but it's just my guess. also note some of the easter eggs
like DIZ (a shorter way to say disney), YEN SID (disney backwards), the restoration commity cards (oddly resemble disney hotel membership cards LOL). the sea salt ice cream is one of tetsua nomura's favs lol, just like his obsession with lions and the lion king world.[/QUOTE]

Actually the characters are one guy and two girls, also if you don't remember not just those three can wield a key blade. Mickey can weild one, also I highly doubt that only those three can[SPOILER] weild the thousands of keyblades[/SPOILER] that you saw.