OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts 2

Rachael

[quote name='Swedish Chef']I won't spoil anything but... Riku changed. :) I mean they are supposed to age but HOLY MOLY he went through a growth spurt[/quote]

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Lol... Chef, when you actually get the game, you're going to be like, "OMG!! I know what's happening!!" And stuff... it won't be much fun, will it?? XP

Anyways, yeah... I saw a screenshot of him and he looks totally different. Oh well... he is still so much hotter than he was then, mind you. When I saw him, I was like, "OMG... Riku.... I love you..." LOL!! But, yeah... I so can't wait until KH II comes out here. I want to play in the [spoiler]Lion King world!! Sora looks like such a cute lion cub!![/spoiler] Kawaii!!!

OMFGWTF.... Kingdom Hearts II is coming out in only a matter of days.... AHHH!!!! *runs around in circles and speakes gibberish*

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE=Keyblade Wielder][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Lol... Chef, when you actually get the game, you're going to be like, "OMG!! I know what's happening!!" And stuff... it won't be much fun, will it?? XP

Anyways, yeah... I saw a screenshot of him and he looks totally different. Oh well... he is still so much hotter than he was then, mind you. When I saw him, I was like, "OMG... Riku.... I love you..." LOL!! But, yeah... I so can't wait until KH II comes out here. I want to play in the [spoiler]Lion King world!! Sora looks like such a cute lion cub!![/spoiler] Kawaii!!!

OMFGWTF.... Kingdom Hearts II is coming out in only a matter of days.... AHHH!!!! *runs around in circles and speakes gibberish*

<3[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter if I know what happens or not. I will still enjoy this like it was a nice warm apple pie... speaking of which...

But ya... sometimes I am kicking myself in not waiting long enough to play it so.... meh tough me.

[QUOTE=anime_dark][COLOR=Indigo]Proud Mode!?!? You got guts to try that Swedish Chef.. I can't even get his life bars to go to half in normal difficulty... BTW he has at least [spoiler] 10+ life bars [/spoiler].. He
still got the moves and grooves but damn what a pain it is to kill him...[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Like I said befores. Me likes a challenge. (and yes that Mes was intentional)

Guest Stafal-chan
[QUOTE=Swedish Chef]Doesn't matter if I know what happens or not. I will still enjoy this like it was a nice warm apple pie... speaking of which...

But ya... sometimes I am kicking myself in not waiting long enough to play it so.... meh tough me.

Like I said befores. Me likes a challenge. (and yes that Mes was intentional)[/QUOTE]

haha yeah there are a couple places i could look to spoil the game...but i haven't peeked yet ^_^ haha it's getting harder and harder but next week YESSS!!! haha i can't wait...sadly finding the time to play it will be my next big problem, the spring is when i get real busy...

Only three days left. Here is a good question. Once you get this game what is the first thing you are going to do once you turn your PS2 on and play it?

Me? I am going to play [spoiler] Roxas*[/spoiler] for a good 3 hours just because¨.... I can't tell you lol

The store where I live wont be receiving there shipment until the 30th ,but that gives me enough time to beat the rest of Kingdom hearts again. I beat it like a year ago and I need to refresh my memory. But I can't WAIT! Oh my, it's going to be kewl with pirates of the carabians and all that to bad my friend likes kingdom hearts but hates pirates of the carabians(I know I'm spelling that wrong I just don't know how to spell it)

Just a few days+ if it comes out tomorrow then it'l be in just in time for my b-day. That'd be kewl.

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]-screams so loud..it must just have broken the sound barrier-

I don't know why, I really don't care why either. But for some odd reason of events, I got Kingdom Hearts 2 early! Well who cares if it was only one day eairler but I still think I am just about to pass out from seeing this, for all of this time we have spent waiting I am telling you all, this game does make up for it every single little cent. Besides with so many hours of gameplay this game can take up you will be playing it for a while. I can see myself now up at one a.m [strike]sleeping[/strike] playing this game for almost hours on end.

So besides that have a ball at it, I know that I am ;) [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Ikillion][COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]-screams so loud..it must just have broken the sound barrier-

I don't know why, I really don't care why either. But for some odd reason of events, I got Kingdom Hearts 2 early! Well who cares if it was only one day eairler but I still think I am just about to pass out from seeing this, for all of this time we have spent waiting I am telling you all, this game does make up for it every single little cent. Besides with so many hours of gameplay this game can take up you will be playing it for a while. I can see myself now up at one a.m [strike]sleeping[/strike] playing this game for almost hours on end.

So besides that have a ball at it, I know that I am ;) [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR][/QUOTE]
GAH!!!! Lucky, Grrrr! Now I want it even more.... and now that I know someone received a copy I'm going to go crazy until I get it WHY!!! Couldn't you wait till tomorrow or blacked it out gah! Well hope you have your fun sleepless nights.

[quote name='Avenged666fold']I just saw thecommercial on G4 tv. Omg is the music really that friggin awesome? II have to buy this and kingdom hearts 1 Omg Omg awesome.[/quote]

[COLOR=Red]Yeah I just saw the commercial to. It was well done with good music it also summed up all the worlds you will be traveling to. Now I really want this game.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Samurai Mix][COLOR=Red']Yeah I just saw the commercial to. It was well done with good music it also summed up all the worlds you will be traveling to. Now I really want this game.[/COLOR][/quote]
[COLOR=Teal]I really don't think I should see that or I'll end up jumping off my roof into the snow to calm myself down[/COLOR]

One problem is that I hate the disney characters. Before you go and yell at me I have a legitimate reason. Don't get me wrong I love disney characters and FF characters but I am looking for 2 different emotions from each. I am looking for a more happy super fun vibe from disney movies but fromm FF games I am looking for a more animeesque feel for more of a random happyto sad to angry feel. Thats just me though.

Guest Oath Keeper
Heya everyone! Newbie here.
Well , Unfortunatly I missed the long chat you guys seemed to have, but I'm with you on the exitement. I have the game and a special edition guide on reserve. God tomorrow is going to be torture for me cause I have to finish school and go to work before I can play it><.

God I'm going to be so tempted by the guide for spioler. FYI I got the guide for special edition stuff in it like artwork and so on.

_Kenshin_ I may not now you but I envy you soooo badly right now.

Guest Stafal-chan
HELL YEAH!!! TODAY'S THE DAY, RIGHT?! HAHAHA I'M SO THRILLED!! i haven't gotten to a store to get it yet though because i can't get a ride to Gamestop 'till tonight OMG i'm dyin' >_<
i kno i saw the commercial last night haha i almost lost it...hee hee :animeswea

[QUOTE=Oath Keeper]
_Kenshin_ I may not now you but I envy you soooo badly right now.[/QUOTE]
Envy me... WHaaaaaaa? I think I missed out on something, unless your talking about me jumping into the snow and I really don't want to do that cause the snow is blocked high.

Grrr they probably wont have it till thursday here, maybe in another store the might HAVE had it ,but I'm getting it from Ebgames so I'll just have to wait.

[quote name='_Kenshin_']Grrr they probably wont have it till thursday here, maybe in another store the might HAVE had it ,but I'm getting it from Ebgames so I'll just have to wait.[/quote]

[size=1][b]sdasjdlkasjdlkas!!!!!![/b]

Me, too. I reserved mine at EB Games, and I called them and they said I'll be getting it tomorrow or Thursday when they recieve it.

I'm hoping tomorrow over Thursday because I've been excited xs one million ever since I beat the game. :)[/Size]

[QUOTE=hey_love][size=1][b]sdasjdlkasjdlkas!!!!!![/b]

Me, too. I reserved mine at EB Games, and I called them and they said I'll be getting it tomorrow or Thursday when they recieve it.

I'm hoping tomorrow over Thursday because I've been excited xs one million ever since I beat the game. :)[/Size][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]ohh good, I thought I was the ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD being forced to wait because the store I preordered mine at (2 years ago!!) hadn't gotten any in. I was beginning to feel very lonely. The EB near my house said that I should be able to pick it up on Thursday. Hope you guys all get yours soon![/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=DarkSlateGray][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Awww, now you all make me feel bad since I got mine yesterday and such. >_>

Now that I think about it I think I ordered it twice. Being the lazy sloth that I am I only did a couple of clicks and bought it online. I am sure I did it once when I though it was comming out like...two years ago, and then I did it again just like..two weeks ago. Thats what I love about getting it online. You don't have to go to the store for it. UPS just gives it directly to your house and you don't have to go through the crowd of fans just to get it.

If you orded the Limited edition strategy guide though. must I say [spoiler], IT IS FLIPPING HUGE! I think you get a whole mess load of stickers, haven't checked that part of it out yet. but its like a giant book, and when you open it there are two more books inside,[/spoiler] Tis awesome.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hmm acually im not to pressed to play this game. Beacuse I never got past that stupid tarzan lvl in the fist one. Then my game broke :animecry: So im gonna buy both and beat the first one. Then im gonna beat the second one. Then im gonna go beat grandia 3. Then im gonna go play GW factions. :animenose

I just saw the intro with the music and I must say... I cried. I am so overwhelmed with this song... I have it now and if anyone wants it I can send it by PM for now it goes right onto my MP3 player.

Or click here

WARNING!

If you do not want to spoil yourself to the music or the intro do NOT click:
[URL=http://www.jimmyhack.us/sanctuary.html]Sanctuary[/URL]

[quote name='Swedish Chef']I just saw the intro with the music and I must say... I cried. I am so overwhelmed with this song... I have it now and if anyone wants it I can send it by PM for now it goes right onto my MP3 player.[/quote]
REALLY???? Oooooooh I need that send please. I don't know if I should take it though... I'll be to worked up to play it.... oh well. I need something to feed my craving. lol sounds kinda funny since your a chef, anyways that's probably me just being dumb as usually.

[quote name='_Kenshin_']All I got was service unavailable..... WHY!!! Eeeeeeh I want to see it... waaaaa[/quote]

Really? Try this link then: [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OzB5Fmo-Zc]Sanctuary[/URL]

This works fine for me

I love the stairway part.... GOD I can not wait for this game.

OH forgot to add all credits go to Jimmy Hack for this. So I salute the lad.