Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like Star Wars??  

236 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like Star Wars??

    • Yes
      192
    • No
      9
    • Somewhat
      30
    • What is Star Wars?
      5


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Don't die out Star Wars topic!

Here's a trivia question...and it's a really easy one, too!

[b]Dennis Lawson (tell me who he played) was related to what other huge Star Wars star?[/b]

Second question...[b]Who does this picture of a 1700s terra cotta statue remind you of? Behehe...it's funny :devil:[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]I have no idea on the first, but the pic remindes me of Senator Palpatine.
[quote]We will watch your career with great interest...[/quote] :D :D[/b][/color]
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=deeppink]Hehehe, yep! Senator Palpatine indeed.

I took that horrible picture at the Getty Museum in LA...my dad and I found it incredibly humorous on how much it resembles Palpatine. It was merely on display with other statues from the 1700s...and I was cracking up at it :D[/color]
Posted
#1 (defcon 5) I didnt mean to confuse you, there are two new bounty hunters in the new star wars movie, Jango Fett(Boba Fetts father according to dark horse comics) and Zam Wessel(she is rumored to be his mother...)they are supposed to have worked together right before epsiode two.

#2 (first question of baby girls trivia) He played Wedge Atillies and a have no clue who he is related to but i will guess...Obi wan (cant remember his real name:laugh: )

_____________

now for some of my trivia:demon:

1 Has there been a Hutt jedi? If so give his/her name...

2 What species was Thrawn?

3 What pirate gang uses tri-fighters(babygirl, you know this one:naughty: )??
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]#1 (defcon 5) I didnt mean to confuse you, there are two new bounty hunters in the new star wars movie, Jango Fett(Boba Fetts father according to dark horse comics) and Zam Wessel(she is rumored to be his mother...)they are supposed to have worked together right before epsiode two.

#2 (first question of baby girls trivia) He played Wedge Atillies and a have no clue who he is related to but i will guess...Obi wan (cant remember his real name:laugh: )

_____________

now for some of my trivia:demon:

1 Has there been a Hutt jedi? If so give his/her name...

2 What species was Thrawn?

3 What pirate gang uses tri-fighters(babygirl, you know this one:naughty: )?? [/B][/QUOTE]

O thanks for clearing that up.
Posted
[color=deeppink][b]Fett, you were right about Dennis Lawson playing Wedge...and he is Ewan McGregor's (young Obi Wan) uncle.[/b]


1 Has there been a Hutt jedi? If so give his/her name... [b]Yep! Beldorian the Splendid from [i]Planet of Twilight[/i]. That book really sucked...I hate Hambly's writing.[/b]

2 What species was Thrawn?: [b]Chiss...I believe...I could go look it up in my book but I'm too lazy for that...[/b]

3 What pirate gang uses tri-fighters: [b]You have discouraged me...I shall not attempt this one :drunk: Edit: Just kidding, hehe, I thought maybe I would attempt it by making wild guesses...is it some oganization mentioned in the Rogue Squadron series? That's the only thing I can think of...and I bet I'm wrong :D[/b]
________________

My turn again :naughty:

1. Where/how did Jabba meet Salacious Crumb?

2. General Jan Dodonna was famous for leading the Alliance what attack? What happened to him in his later years? (I'm thinking of one specific event...think Corran Horn...)

3. Khabarakh is of what species that does what for Leia Organa Solo?

Not too hard...have fun ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink][b]Fett, you were right about Dennis Lawson playing Wedge...and he is Ewan McGregor's (young Obi Wan) uncle.[/b]


1 Has there been a Hutt jedi? If so give his/her name... [b]Yep! Beldorian the Splendid from [i]Planet of Twilight[/i]. That book really sucked...I hate Hambly's writing.[/b]

2 What species was Thrawn?: [b]Chiss...I believe...I could go look it up in my book but I'm too lazy for that...[/b]

3 What pirate gang uses tri-fighters: [b]You have discouraged me...I shall not attempt this one :drunk: Edit: Just kidding, hehe, I thought maybe I would attempt it by making wild guesses...is it some oganization mentioned in the Rogue Squadron series? That's the only thing I can think of...and I bet I'm wrong :D[/b]
________________

My turn again :naughty:

1. Where/how did Jabba meet Salacious Crumb?

2. General Jan Dodonna was famous for leading the Alliance what attack? What happened to him in his later years? (I'm thinking of one specific event...think Corran Horn...)

3. Khabarakh is of what species that does what for Leia Organa Solo?

Not too hard...have fun ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

1. I think he snuck into Jabba's palace. Jabba saw him and tried to eat him, but didn't because Salacious made him laugh.

2. dunno

3. dunno


My turn!! Easy questions for the true star wars fan

1. What bug native to Yavin 4 did the Emperor use to punish Bevel Limelisk when the first Death Star was destroyed?

2. What species is Ebrihim?

3. What Alien species planned to steal Luke's life force?
Posted
:D :D So many questions, so little time:D :D
:cross:

(the answers to my questions)(Baby Girl answered them..)

1correct

2correct

3they belonged to the invids, I Jedi, i thought you would get that one..:bawl:

(Baby Girls questions)(#1 answered by wormons tamer)

1already answered correctly...

2Dodonna lead the attack on the first Death Star, he was rescued from the luskatania
3 He is a Nograi who identified her by smell(spelling the species of her body guard, AGAIN is off, i have got to find a star wars dicconary:flaming: !!)

Wormmons Tamers questions

1 Pirana beetle(spelling, need i say more..)

2 i will get back to you on that one..

3 the Si-Ruvi(spelling)

I would ask my own questions but am to tired from answering everyone elses.:drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]
3they belonged to the invids, I Jedi, i thought you would get that one..:bawl: [/quote][/b]

[color=deeppink]Bwah! I was walking around my house today thinking "Invids...Invids...Invids..." because sometimes I get words stuck in my head... NOW I KNOW WHY! :excited: Actually, I also know why I was thinking it was from an X-wing Series book...because I was picturing the opening "battle" of [u]I, Jedi[/u], which just happens to be my favorite Star Wars book of all time. Heheh...[/color]


[quote][b]2. Donna lead the attack on the first Death Star, he was rescued from the luskatania(spelling is incorrect as i cant find it written anywhere[/b][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Yep, you know what you're talking about :) Dodonna is how it's spelled, and Lusankya is the other spelling :)[/color]

[b][quote]3. He is a Nograi who identified her by smell[/quote][/b]

[color=deeppink]Correct-o. The spelling is Noghri :)[/color]
Posted
Ok, now I'm making a quiz of my own. Since I'm obviously too late to answer the one you invited me to, Jenna...

1.)What is Gamgalon's race?

2.)What is the name of the band is the cantina at Mos Eisley?

3.)What is Chewbacca's dad's name?

4.)What is Anakin Solo's ultimate fate?

5.)What is Luke Skywalker's [i]real[/i] name?


There now. That's a good, healthy set of questions. :)

-Justin
Posted
wow, I am shocked, thosequestions are GOOD..

I will obiously have to do some reserch..

so far my answers are..

1?....perhaps the blob races??

2 Figrin D'an and the Modal nodes

3? i saw the Tv special on tape and i still cant renember

4 Death at the hands of the Vong..:bawl:

5 I will never guess this one, perhaps :laugh: :laugh: Luke Skywalker (pathetic, isnt it..)

I will keep looking for the rest of the answers
Posted
1.) Krish
2.) Boba Fett got it right.
3.)BabyGirl has it.
4.)Fett has it again.
5.)lol...sorry...it was a trick question. Fett gets this one, also.

-Justin
Posted
All right, scence were on quizzes, I have one...Now we will see who can top my spaceship knowladge.

1.Give me the nicknames for: TIE fighter, TIE Intercepter, TIE Bomber, and TIE Defender and TIE Advanced(Defender and advanced have the same nicknames.) And [i]Imperial[/i]-Class Star Destroyer.

2.Where was the prototype Death Star built, who designed it, and who piloted it before it was destroyed.

3.What type of ship is Dash Rendar's outrider?(and don't just say freighter)

4.What company made both Boba Fett's [i]Slave 1[/i] and Prince Zizor(that Black Sun guy...?)[i]Virago[/i]?

5.(Bonus)Why did Porkins not eject during the Death Star fight, insisting that "He could hold it"?
Posted
2.Where was the prototype Death Star built, who designed it, and who piloted it before it was destroyed. [color=red][b]It was built in the MAW Instalation. I think the person who deseined it is named Kwe or something[/b][/color]

3.What type of ship is Dash Rendar's outrider?(and don't just say freighter)[color=red][b]A [i]modified[/i] freighter :D[/b][/color]

5.(Bonus)Why did Porkins not eject during the Death Star fight, insisting that "He could hold it"? [color=red][b]He wanted to draw the fire away from the other fighters.[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]

2.Where was the prototype Death Star built, who designed it, and who piloted it before it was destroyed.[b]Which Death Star are you speaking of? The first, second, or the one from the EU stuff? I'll just go with the first one I guess...It was Maw Installation, like Son Goten said, and was designed by Qwi Xux, Tol Sivron, and Bevel Lemelisk. I don't know who piloted it ::shrugs::[/b]

3.What type of ship is Dash Rendar's [i]Outrider[/i]?[b] YT-2400 Corellian light freighter.[/b]

4.What company made both Boba Fett's [i]Slave 1[/i] and Prince Xizor's [i]Virago[/i]? [b]Kuat Systems Engineering made [i]Slave I[/i], but Mandal Motors manufactured the [i]Virago[/i]...[/b]

[b]On the topic of Death Stars, here's some more trivia...what was the first world destroyed by it? This planet may have already been mentioned, but its location was incorrect...so explain this planet to me.[/b][/color]
Posted
(answer to baby girls most recent question)

It was that prision colony, Despayre.(the prisioners and wookie slaves built it)

I dont like asking questions, but in my next post mabye I will

for the ultamite(spelling needs work) trivia you can buy a Star Wars diplomatic corps entrance exam book for 10 dollars (US money..) It contains over 750 questions!!!!
Posted
About my questions:

4. Sorry, I ment Slave 2. Sorry...Sorry. But BG got it.

2. BG and Son Goten got it.

1. Nicknames...Still waiting.

And the bonus question:Porkins had his internal compensator at full, and didn't realize he wasn't pulling up. The internal compensator is used to douse gravatic affects such as black-out, red-outs, loss of blood, dizzyness, ect. it also gives the pilot false info if the ship is going to fast.

And BG is right about Dash Rendar's ship. It is a YT-2400 Corillian Engineering Frieghter.

Hmm...Mabey my questions were a bit easy...I'll think up harder ones.
Posted
[color=deeppink]Beh, I'm bad at these...
[b]TIE fighter:[/b] Eyeball
[b]TIE Intercepter:[/b] Squint
[b]TIE Bomber:[/b] Dupe
[b][i]Imperial[/i]-Class Star Destroyer:[/b] ImpStar

I'm not too sure if those are right...since I'm guessing :shifty:[/color]
Posted
Those(Impstar, dupe, eyeball, etc.) were in the RPG!(Star Wars rogue squadron!)
----------
well it is my turn for questions!(all taken form a Star Wars trivia book)ignore the page # underneath!

1 Leia hired a tutor for her kids named________
page 16


2 One of Leias childhood nicknames was ______
page 17

3Who said "It is against my programming to impersonate a deity."
page 15

4Name all four suits in Sabacc.
page 55

5 What is by the book in the Redemption senario?
page 71

6How do Bimms communicate
page 54

7 Which species invented this proverb, "Vengence is like fine wine;it should be aged untill perfect"
page 44

8 Sand people are also called_______
page 66

9What weapon did thr Rebel Allinace use to destroy the first Death Star?
page 73

10 Where was the attack on the second Death Star planned from?
page 76
Posted
1 Leia hired a tutor for her kids named________
page 16
[color=red][b]Her name was Winter.[/b][/color]

2 One of Leias childhood nicknames was ______
page 17[color=red][b]Dunno[/b][/color]

3Who said "It is against my programming to impersonate a deity."
page 15[color=red][b]C-3PO[/b][/color]

4Name all four suits in Sabacc.
page 55

5 What is by the book in the Redemption senario?
page 71[color=red][b]Dunno[/b][/color]

6How do Bimms communicate
page 54[color=red][b]Dunno[/b][/color]

7 Which species invented this proverb, "Vengence is like fine wine;it should be aged untill perfect"
page 44
[color=red][b]lol, the klingon. but there's is vengence is a dish best served cold.[/b][/color]

8 Sand people are also called_______
page 66
[color=red][b]Tusken Raiders[/b][/color]

9What weapon did thr Rebel Allinace use to destroy the first Death Star?[color=red][b]proton torpedos[/b][/color]
page 73

10 Where was the attack on the second Death Star planned from?
page 76[color=red][b]Space, aboard a Mon-Calamari crusier.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]1 Leia hired a tutor for her kids named________
page 16
[color=red][b]Her name was Winter.[/b][/color]

[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It wasn't Winter, was it? Leia has known Winter all of her life because they grew up together. I think Winter is the strictly the nanny...even though she kicked major butt during the Empire/Alliance war! "Targeter" hehe :D

[/color]
Posted
Son Goten you got #'s 3 and eight right.

You need to try again on 1 . Winter was strictly a nanny.

For number 10 I was looking for a star system but, since I didnt specify it is correct.

I wish I had winters memory, I would kick :cussing: in school!!
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[color=red][b]Did any of you watch The Empire Strikes Back on thursday? did you see the beginning with c-3po and r2d2 were it show some clips of episode 2? (you'll like this boba fett) wasn't it cool when boba jumped into slave 1 to help jengo kill obi-wan and started to fire blasters at him? i loved it. i can't wait for my 16th.:excited::excited:[/b][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...