Kitty Posted April 7, 2005 Posted April 7, 2005 [size=1][color=blue]Hmm.. Sorry, Annie, but I must say that the original ending was the better one. While this one was fine, it just made the ending too.. stereotypical. Everyone went home happy. I preferred it when the reader [i]didn't[/i] know if our Bikini Bandit Leader had disappeared forever or not. Or maybe that's just me. Besides, I didn't complain about the ending. I complained about the fact that it [i]was[/i] ending. Oh well. At least this gave me another excuse to reread some of my favorite chapters. ^_~ Can't wait for your next works, Annie![/color][/size]
Baron Samedi Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 [size=1]Not as poignant as the original ending =\[/size]
Mimmsicle Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 I think it was a good idea to show an alternative ending, if only to silence those who might've had issues with the other one. [I]Which I doubt anyone had[/I], brilliant as it was ^_^ The ending battle[s] added that extra bit of humour and made it stand out from the original. Good job!
Gavin Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 [SIZE=1] I have to admit that I like this ending, it's quite a bit more comic than the previous one actually has a full ending, and people who know me know that I like stories to have proper endings [unless there are to be sequels]. The coin-tossing a Rock/Paper/Scissors reminds me of schoolyard competitions back when I was in primary school, although that could just be me being constantly nostalgic. Great alternate ending, now do another series of the Bikini Bandits and make us all happy.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now