Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, people. I've been wondering... What are everyone's favorite smilies on the boards?

These are my faves.... :D :cross: :sleep: :therock: :bawl:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson][b][size=1]:cross:

admit it... you all knew that would be my favorite...-.-'[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Really? I always thought this one was your fave... :therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Really? I always thought this one was your fave... :therock: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]my favorite smiley to do is -.-' but that doesnt count since it isnt really a smiley...

-.-'.....[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]my favorite smiley to do is -.-' but that doesnt count since it isnt really a smiley...

-.-'.....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah. IC.... *nods* Good point... I guess...

Okay. Here's my fave (typed) smilie!!!!!!!

o.O

Eheheheheheheh..... Gotta' love it! :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i]
[B]

Ah. IC.... *nods* Good point... I guess...

Okay. Here's my fave (typed) smilie!!!!!!!

o.O

Eheheheheheheh..... Gotta' love it! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]Favorite typed smilies...

-.-' O.o'.... o.o'.... eheh....


-.-'.... -.-;;...... -.-!....[/color][/b][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] My faves are these:

1st: :demon:

2nd: :naughty:

3rd: :drunk:

4th: :mrt:

5th: :excited:
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][b] Ha! I knew it. I was wondering where that came from. THen i saw a new smilie and im like" Hey isnt that on AOL messagener? And im like Nah..." But now the truth is out! Im good.[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i]
[B]:smooch: I just ripped this one off from AOL but I like it a lot :smooch:

-Adam [/B][/QUOTE]

dammit, I KNEW you were going to choose that one, lol....

heh, James said you've been stalking him with that smilie, heh....
Posted
I don't believe it... I've actually made a topic people like... heh... :D *sweat drop*

More smilies I like....

^_~

:mrt:

:tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, the mr t smilie rules, I pity the foo' that don't like the mr t smilie.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Quiet you!

Anyway, my favorites would have to be: :demon: :therock: :devil: :flaming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...