Biida Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Okay, people. I've been wondering... What are everyone's favorite smilies on the boards? These are my faves.... :D :cross: :sleep: :therock: :bawl:
Break Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ah smiles! 1st: :sleep: 2nd: :p 3rd: :D But they all rock pretty much all the ones up there ^ ^[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]:cross: admit it... you all knew that would be my favorite...-.-'[/color][/b][/size]
Biida Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B][color=crimson][b][size=1]:cross: admit it... you all knew that would be my favorite...-.-'[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Really? I always thought this one was your fave... :therock:
XxmagentaxX Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 :therock: I love this one.... it's my favorite.... :devil: this one too
DeathKnight Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Really? I always thought this one was your fave... :therock: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]my favorite smiley to do is -.-' but that doesnt count since it isnt really a smiley... -.-'.....[/color][/b][/size]
Deedlit Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 Here r my favs: :p :D ;) :eek: :laugh: :cross: :bawl: Since it only allows me to put a few smilies in, i'll post the rest of them.
Biida Posted November 9, 2001 Author Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson][b][size=1]my favorite smiley to do is -.-' but that doesnt count since it isnt really a smiley... -.-'.....[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Ah. IC.... *nods* Good point... I guess... Okay. Here's my fave (typed) smilie!!!!!!! o.O Eheheheheheheh..... Gotta' love it! :D
Deedlit Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 continued.... :sleep: :excited: :drunk: :demon: :mrt: :nervous: :therock: :worried: needless 2 say, i can't decide.
DeathKnight Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B] Ah. IC.... *nods* Good point... I guess... Okay. Here's my fave (typed) smilie!!!!!!! o.O Eheheheheheheh..... Gotta' love it! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson][b][size=1]Favorite typed smilies... -.-' O.o'.... o.o'.... eheh.... -.-'.... -.-;;...... -.-!....[/color][/b][/size]
Shy Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ooh, this is a fun topic. Good idea G_A My favorites.... :therock: and :mrt: [/SIZE]
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 9, 2001 Posted November 9, 2001 this one's my favorite... :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: naughty, heheh.
Sephiroth Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 heh, I don't use smilies, I only use them on very rare ocassions, they're usually happy ones....
Break Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Fave typed one? I like -_-' Yeah :p forever!!! (and also :D and :sleep: and :bawl: and... that's it)[/SIZE] :p:p:p
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] My faves are these: 1st: :demon: 2nd: :naughty: 3rd: :drunk: 4th: :mrt: 5th: :excited:
conpiracymonki Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [b]Typed: 1st- >_< 2nd- O.o; / o.O; 3rd- -_-' Normal: 1st- :drunk: 2nd- :excited: Joint 3rd- :cross: & :freak: & :whoops: Joint 4th- :smirk: & :laugh: [/b]
Adam Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 :smooch: I just ripped this one off from AOL but I like it a lot :smooch: -Adam
Guest Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1][b] Ha! I knew it. I was wondering where that came from. THen i saw a new smilie and im like" Hey isnt that on AOL messagener? And im like Nah..." But now the truth is out! Im good.[/color][/size][/b]
Sephiroth Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Adam [/i] [B]:smooch: I just ripped this one off from AOL but I like it a lot :smooch: -Adam [/B][/QUOTE] dammit, I KNEW you were going to choose that one, lol.... heh, James said you've been stalking him with that smilie, heh....
Biida Posted November 10, 2001 Author Posted November 10, 2001 I don't believe it... I've actually made a topic people like... heh... :D *sweat drop* More smilies I like.... ^_~ :mrt: :tasty:
Guest Zeh Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 1st. :sleep: 2nd. :naughty: 3rd. :whoops:
Sephiroth Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 heh, the mr t smilie rules, I pity the foo' that don't like the mr t smilie....
mornigndew Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 :toothy: :sleep: :babble: :D :p :demon: :naughty:
Warlock Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, the mr t smilie rules, I pity the foo' that don't like the mr t smilie.... [/B][/QUOTE] Quiet you! Anyway, my favorites would have to be: :demon: :therock: :devil: :flaming:
Ryanmc225 Posted November 10, 2001 Posted November 10, 2001 :mad: :devil: :naughty: :demon: :sleep: :cross: :flaming: :rolleyes: I have alot of favorites
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now