OtakuBoards

3 Songs That Illustrate You

Bullet Theory

I was listening to a burned CD and i realized that I can really relate to a lot of them, so I was wondering what 3 songs could illustrate you or certain times in your life.

Here's Mine:

1- [b]Letter's to You by Finch[/b]- This song really depicts how I feel about a few very important people in my life, some of which I've lost.

2-[b]Still Running by Chevelle[/b]- This one tells of my struggle to find meaning or a safe haven for myself.

3-[b]Only the Strong by Flaw[/b]- Only the Strong is a song that tells of being strong when you think it's impossible. I just went through a really rough time in my life and this song really helped me get past it and move on.

[SIZE=1]Eh...that should be an easy one.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B]Shes A Rebel By Green Day[/B] - because well...I'm pretty rebellious, don't let me near puppies and silly string:)
[B]Territorial Pissings By Nirvana[/B] - Alrighty...this song illustrates my anger, and my trademark spaz attacks. I love the beatles lyrics in the beginning!
[B]All Apologies By Nirvana[/B] - Its a good song for me because I do alot of things that I might want to 'apologize' for...teehee[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]Pfft. Dude, where have you been? Ages we have not talked. Damn, I'm doing the off-topic thing again. Sorry, heh.

Well 3 songs, and why they illustrate me?[list]
[*][b]The Evil That Men Do[/b] by Iron Maiden. This is an amazing, and since I've had to go through alot of stuff that involved annoying people trying to stop stuff happening. And basically not being in the 'nice' category in my life. This affects me. [i]The Evil That Men Do Lives On And On[/i]
[*][b]Battery[/b] by Metallica. Battery, something that has cheered me up through many a storm passing. The pure beats of Metallica. And ofcourse the playing of in Business Management to annoy the ravers.
[*][b]Another Brick In The Wall[/b] by Pink Floyd. Just for being there to turn on when I got annoyed. Some mellow music, but great to take your anger out with.[/list]

Well that's it I suppose. Heh. Hope you liked my list with a reason, if you didn't then, well you didn't.[/SIZE]

Three songs that illustrate me.. eh? Well here goes..

1. [B]Welcome To My Life[/B] by Simple Plan- Because this song is exactly how my life is.

2. [B]Perfect[/B] by Simple Plan- Well simply because my parents, my friends, the people around me expect me to be so perfect and when I don't live up to their expectations they get mad at me and stuff like that.

3. [B]Hold On[/B] by Good Charlotte- Well my life is full of **** that's why there are times when I just wanna die. Then I listen to this song and it helps me calm down and hope for a better tomorrow.

[color=darkorchid]Three songs?

[b]Your Name Here, AFI[/b] - I guess because it is probably the first AFI song I listened to first, and is now probably my favourite song. The music is good and I can relate to the lyrics (though I'm not sure that's what Geoff had in mind when he wrote them). I feel like listening to it now.

[b]This Time Imperfect, AFI[/b] - What a poweful song! This song, despite what mood I'm in, makes me go quiet and reclusive for its duration. The guitar is beautiful - **** it, the whole song is beautiful, vocals, lyrics, music. Everything about this song is great. It's good to listen to if I am not feeling great.

[b]Freedom, Rage Against The Machine[/b] - Again, powerful. It's very energetic and well constructed. I was hard pressed to choose a RATM song, because I like nearly all of them. Basically, any RATM song with a funky beat, great tune and good vocals is good for me. Any of them really, lol.[/color]

[COLOR=DimGray][FONT=Palatino Linotype]Here are my three.

[B][URL=http://www.wolfsheim.de/text_blind.htm]Wolfsheim - Blind[/URL][/B]: This sort of describes my attitude. Not perfectly, but almost. It's a very good song all-around, and quite accurate.
[COLOR=SlateGray]
[CENTER]"You can feel what no one feels...
And your darkness speaks, and has eyes to see...
I know that you can win
this lifelong game we're in

"Hey! Darkness is a state of mind!
I can go where you would stumble!"
...was what you said to me,
And I knew you were right."[/CENTER]
[/COLOR]
[B][URL=http://www.musicsonglyrics.com/K/kidneythieveslyrics/kidneythievesblackbulletlyrics.htm]Kidney Thieves - Black Bullet[/URL] [/B]: I think this describes me pretty well, in a way.
[COLOR=SlateGray][CENTER]
"When I'm drowning in the sea, I am
When you're looking down at me, I am
When I'm walking in the streets, I am a bullet
When I'm looking and I find, I am
When I'm purer than the sky, I am
When I'm f--king with your mind, I am a bullet
In the eye, in the mirror, I am a black bullet."
[/CENTER]
[/COLOR]
[b][URL=http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/kmfdm/straybullet.html]KMFDM - Stray Bullet[/URL][/b]: Once again, a song that pretty adequately describes an aspect of myself.
[COLOR=SlateGray]
[CENTER]"I am your holy totem
I am your sick taboo
Radical and radiant
I'm your nightmare coming true
I am your worst enemy
I am your dearest friend
Malignantly Malevolent
I am of divine descent

I have come to rock your world
I have come to shake your faith
Anathematic Anarchist
I have come to take my place."[/CENTER][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

'Mouth' By Bush: Awesome song. Really relates to how when i ty to help people they wind up bringing me down.

'Recognize' by Flaw: Another great song, saying how hard it is to realize the true nature of the people you know.

'Simple Design' by Breaking Benjamin: This is my yell at the world song, saying how the simplest things in life can still be screwed up.

Staind - Outside
I feel like an outsider when ever I have company like my family or friends

Linkin Park - Numb
Im suspected to do great things but I don't have the motivation to do them

Staind - Its been awhile
Simply because Im alwayz putting myself down. This is one of my favorite songs by the way...

Well tis is kinda hard um lets see here

1. probably Novacaine by green day, cuz sometimes you wanna just forget the whloe world and need somethin to help ya do it(not that i'm a druggie) for me the song name would be more like tequila or vodka or rum.

2. Micheal by franz ferdinand, just cuz i can relate to the erotic thaughts and severe obsesion over another guy.

3.and happy boys and girls by Aqua. just cuz i'm a happy boy as in gay happy but of course if i'm listening to Aqua and i'm a guy I'm probably not strate. lol

[COLOR=Green]I guess that these are the 3 songs that describe me (or that I relate to the most)...

[B]4 a.m.--Our Lady Peace[/B] , cuz I have a bad relationship with my father and when ever I hear him our find out that something might be wrong with him, I instantly forgive him everything.

[B]Numb--Linkin Park[/B], I'm sick of trying to conform to howothers want me to be, or how they percieve (sp?) me to be.

[B]Iris--Goo Goo Dolls[/B], sometimes you just need to hide. And I think there is only one person out there (in the wild blue yonder) who really understands me. :)[/COLOR]

[color=green][font=trebuchet ms]Lets see....

[b]I'm Doin Just Fine*Boys 2 Men*[/b]-It helps me get over my ex-girlfriend... :(

[b]Fallin*Mya*[/b]-Just cause it sounds good! LOL! :D

[b]Take Me Home *Terror Squad*[/b]-That's how my groupies will be when I'm famous.. :smirk: [/color][/font]

Guest Chickles
hmmmm
hard decision
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson because it relates to me and my boyfriend
Blvd. of Broken Dreams by Green Day because it says alot about my life
Every Heart by BoA because it express how alot of times I feel

The three songs...

Billie Joe and Inuyasha= my sexy boys! ^__~

POD - [B]Alive[/B]. It shows how I feel about so many people in my life, and generally expressing how fortunate I am.

[center][i]"I feel so alive
for the very first time,
and I think I can fly."[/i][/center]

Eminem - [B]I'm a Soldier[/B]. Only the chorus applies to me. The rest is talking about how hard his life was in the slums, and how he doesn't take crap from anyone. The chorus goes:

[center][i]"(I'm a soldier...)
These shoulders hold up so much
They won't budge
I'll never fall or fold up.
(I'm a soldier...)
Even if my collar bones crush or crumble,
I will never slip or stumble"[/i][/center]

This applies to me in extremely dire circumstances. When its me against the world, I'll die trying rather than collapse under the weight of things on my shoulders. I feel like I can fight through physical or mental pain, and accomplish anything, if I try hard enough. I'll never stumble... even if my body starts collapsing.

Linkin Park - [b]Nobody's Listening[/b]

[center][i]"Never forget the blood, sweat and tears,
The uphill struggle over years,
The fears and,
Trash talkin' and the people it was to.
And the people who started it.
Just like you."[/i][/center]

Sometimes struggles can be so easily forgotten, and you become complacent with things. I always try to remember what brought me here, and why things happened. History predicts itself, even on a small scale, such as in someone's life. If you forget where you came from, you'll become arrogant, etc.
Everyone has their blood sweat

[COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]4 U - KoRn
This song pretty much sums up my thoughts to Dad, about how much ******** he's put me through for him, heh.

Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
This song just sums up my hopelessness sometimes. Yet again, with my Dad, heh.

Underjoyed - Jack Off Jill
[center][i]The doctor released me
a case of underjoyed
No lack of nutrition
something I can't avoid

No mental condition
maybe I'm paranoid
or maybe

maybe
I'm just bored
I'm just damn bored
I'm just damn bored
I'm just damn bored[/i][/center]
;)
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Alright, Let's see...

Number 1. This song would have to be the song [B]Distractions by Zero 7[/B] which highlights my slightly pessimistic and yet joking attitude.
[CENTER]
[I]Fancy a big house
Some kids and a horse
I can not quite, but nearly
Guarantee, a divorce
I think that I love you
I think that I do
So go on mister, make Miss me Mrs you.

I love you, I love you, I love you, I do
I only make jokes to distract myself
From the truth, from the truth.[/I][/CENTER]

Number 2. Would have to be [B]You're an Ocean by Fastball[/B]. The song is upbeat and shows my more optimistic side and the warmth in which I try to approach my friends and loved ones
[CENTER]
[I]You're an ocean, you're an ocean
Settle down, settle down
What's the commotion?
I'm an island, but you're an ocean
It's a stormy sea of love and emotion
You've got me suspended motionless inside

Make the warm winds circle round my head just like you do
If I could do it, I could turn it to you
I believe I'd buy whatever you would sell to me
Nothin' in my life ever came with a guarantee[/I][/CENTER]

and then Number 3. That's definately a song by a Canadian artist named[B] Matthew Good[/B] who wrote a song called[B] The Fine Art of Falling Apart[/B] which shows the lonliness I feel sometimes.

[CENTER][I]A time of darkness
There lived a girl in a cave in the woods
Disguised as a bee
At night she would fly into the city
Sting the cause
And sting the cost
And she would hover over me
Whispering
And so we sing
We're surfacing
We're surfacing

I stand alone and I
I fight alone and I
Stay clean by feeling cheap
And baby, there ain't enough room in this world
For perfection's like you
And monsters like me[/I][/CENTER]

Hope you know me a little better now ^_~!

Tuesday's Gone by Lynard Skynard - I keep forgetting what day it is, the week just goes by so quickly for me...

All By Myself by Green Day - Just cuz the song's a little dirty...

If I Had a Million Dollars by Barenaked Ladies - One because I want a million dollars, and two because it symbolizes my sense of humor, the song is just funny!

Later.

Numb-Linkin Park
Well, I'm expected to do things to be successful, but most of the time, they do not meet the standards of what I want to do.
Behind Blue eyes-Limp Bizkit
My eyes aren't blue, they're hazel, but still, to me, no one really knows just how messed up and sad I really am, and that I'm basically an empty shell of a prson, in spite that I do not give off that impression.
Rollin'-Limp Bizkit
Just because I talk like that when I'm pissed off. lol

All my favourite songs [i]are[/i] my favourite because they mean something to me. Usually how I relate to them. The music mostly, but also the singing and lyrics.

[b]Staind - Outside[/b]: One of my favourite songs. Just describes how I felt when this one person ****** me over. So bad I'll never forget it.

[center][font=Verdana][size=1]"[/size][/font][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1]But I'm on the outside[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]And I'm looking in[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]I can see through you[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]See your true colors..[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]'Cause inside you're ugly[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]You're ugly like me[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]I can see through you[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]See to the real you.."[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1][/size][/font][/color] [/center]

[b]Metallica - The Memory Remains[/b]: My all-time favourite song. The music and lyrics blend together. It sets my mood. I can't go a day without listening to this song.

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]"[/color][/size][/font][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1]Drift away[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Fade away[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Little tin goddess..[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1] [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Ash to ash[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Dust to dust[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Fade to black..[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1] [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Fortune, fame[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Mirror vain[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Gone insane[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Fortune, fame[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Mirror vain[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Gone insane[/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]But the memory remains.."[/size][/font][/color][/center]

[b]KoRn - Thoughtless[/b]: Another one of my favourite songs. I can relate to this song very easily.. Mostly to do with the girlfriends I've had in the past.

[center][font=Verdana][size=1][color=black]"[/color][/size][/font][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1]All of my hate cannot be bound [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]I will not be drowned[/size][/font][/color][/center]
[center][color=black][font=Verdana][size=1]By your thoughtless scheming [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]So you can try to tear me down [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]Beat me to the ground [/size][/font][/center]
[center][font=Verdana][size=1]I will see you screaming.."[/size][/font][/color][/center]

Lets see..3 songs that relate to me most...hmmmm.
Basket case-Green Day, because I am sort of a basket case (you know what that means, don't you?)
Numb- Linkin Park, because I feel that I should stop wondering what people think of me and that I should be myself no matter what.
Blvd. of Broken dreams-Green Day, because that is exactly how I felt when I got into a fight with my friend.