OtakuBoards

i hate my father for what he said

Lady Macaiodh

we're witches, okay? we're witches. flame me all you want, but it's true. we can make things happen. it's passed down from the female line. my mother's side. that's why my father hates me. he didn't know about it when he married her. but it's too late to stop it now, i've already put it into motion. i hate him, by god. i hate him. i've gotta be crazy to post this, but i'm feeling very emotional right now.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]i am not ascribed to any religion, though i've studied pretty much all of them intensely... it's not a religious thing, just a power some of us are born with. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, the power is born within all, it's just that some have the ability to wield that power to do his/her will, and some can't.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]So like how some people (I do!) have like ESP, or some other physic thing. We all have it in us, just some have more of it, or are just able to bring it up.. [/B][/QUOTE]

No no, all are born with equal powers, but sometimes, something, like a very emotional event, puts that power on a different level then others, thus, ur power is much more stronger, and noticable then others.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]So is it kinda like become a super sayin? You need to get extreme emotion and the power is unleased from with in? (this is probly a way others could understand it better) [/B][/QUOTE]

Somethin like that, although u don't become godlike like Gohan does.

LM.. i still love ya :)

every person has power.. but most people choose not to believe it for they will feel.. akward and not wanted because they would be different.. i'v been brought up not to believe it.. so it is very hard for me to do.. but if you believe it.. you can use it.. its kind of psychological.. people tend to use their powers differently then others.. some may believe its magic.. some may believe its witchcraft, some may believe its just mental powers, ki(sp?), etc.

once one believes its one of those they usually think they can only do the types of stuff associated with what they chose.. like people who think they can do magic can create flames from nothingness.. and things of that sort.. some that believe its witchcraft can do spells and make things happen and so on..

i believe that all of the energy is one in the same... its just how you use it.

all i'v really looked into is telekenisis.. and i'm amazed with what I out of all people can do.. like i'v said before i'v bent a spoon with my energy. :) i really am going to look farther into each of these subjects to find and try as much as i can.. altho a person who studys only in one of the subjects will have a greater handle on things then people who only study a small amount in the subject then hope into the next

(these are mainly just opinions.. so dont go psycho on me)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]LM.. i still love ya :)

every person has power.. but most people choose not to believe it for they will feel.. akward and not wanted because they would be different.. i'v been brought up not to believe it.. so it is very hard for me to do.. but if you believe it.. you can use it.. its kind of psychological.. people tend to use their powers differently then others.. some may believe its magic.. some may believe its witchcraft, some may believe its just mental powers, ki(sp?), etc.

once one believes its one of those they usually think they can only do the types of stuff associated with what they chose.. like people who think they can do magic can create flames from nothingness.. and things of that sort.. some that believe its witchcraft can do spells and make things happen and so on..

i believe that all of the energy is one in the same... its just how you use it.

all i'v really looked into is telekenisis.. and i'm amazed with what I out of all people can do.. like i'v said before i'v bent a spoon with my energy. :) i really am going to look farther into each of these subjects to find and try as much as i can.. altho a person who studys only in one of the subjects will have a greater handle on things then people who only study a small amount in the subject then hope into the next

(these are mainly just opinions.. so dont go psycho on me) [/B][/QUOTE]

thats cool, using ur powers for good or evil is cool. Even though evil is alot of fun, i do good, sometimes.

[B]bah.. once i'm able to use my powers effectively i'm after all of you evil people ^_^ lol.. evil isn't that fun.. doing good can be just as, if not more fun.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Evil is good! MWHAHAHAHAHAHA, U'll never be able to match my powers!

You guys are my people! This makes sense now. When I was 1 I fell off a trailor and cracked my skull. Now since I started martal arts I find I can "feel" things. Sort of like sensing I guess. I'm not psychic or anything, but honestly you can't surprise me. So I guess people have different powers or properties? Anyway no one knows that until now.

LM I'm sorry about your dad, but don't do anything that you'll regret later. Trust me.

[B]i'll incase you ^_^ block your nasty magic crap.. and let you sit in the corner and think about what you did.. lol or.. i could sum all that together into a single spell called 'time out' heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't work, trust me, those spells don't work.