OtakuBoards

i hate my father for what he said

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. you didn't really try then.. you didn't open up.. you had a feeling.. like you knew it wasn't going to work.. and it didn' t.. because you already choosen.. you didn't and you still dont want to be concidered 'different' or 'weird' :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Uh...thank you Master Yoda...[/color]

[B]anyday billy ^_^
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, my post was a bit sarcastic...I have no worries about being considered different or weird...I already am ^_^ Thing is...people love me for it :)

Don't I sound all nice and vain now, eh? Heh, I'm merely kidding in a way...though most guys find my nerd-like qualities endearing...I don't know if you understand what I'm saying...but I do.[/color]

[B]

and about the force thing.. if that was serious that was crude.. and if you where joking thats even worse..

^_^ heh [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well, I wasn't joking about trying to see if the Force was real, I really did that. But how that's [i]crude[/i] I have no idea :confused: [/color]

its crude because you said its 'fake' or isn't real, in a topic right after some of us were saying stuff along similar lines ARE real.. i dunno.. o_o i just felt like saying crude.. its kinda fun to say.. eh?

awe.. thats really sad ssj5 vegeta.. :( *huggles* you dont seem to be a bad person..

[color=crimson][b][size=1]I have the power.... to burp really loud... - . -'

ANYYYYYYYWHOOOO...

Back to da subject at hand...

Uh.... that sucks SSJ5 Vegeta...

And same for LM...

That sucks.. everything sucks... let's all get high and die... o.o'

*cough* yea... i think i am high.... sorry...
~~~~~~ Switching to serious side ~~~~~~~

Serious side:

Well i dont believe in any... magic... or witchcraft.... if there is magic... *shrugs*... so be it....

I surely think it would be cool of there was magic.... or ESP... or whatever...

But... for now the idea of magic is not real to me..... IMO....

But you can do whatever hocus pocus stuff... [/color][/b][/size]

Your dad shouldn't have said that...

oookkkkkkk..... I the kinda guy that doesn't beleive it till he sees it so you will have a very hard time convincing me that magic is real over the internet. Although it would be cool to have some kind of power.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Your dad shouldn't have said that...

oookkkkkkk..... I the kinda guy that doesn't beleive it till he sees it so you will have a very hard time convincing me that magic is real over the internet. Although it would be cool to have some kind of power. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hai, I'm kinda the same way.....

Yeah, any REAL parent would love their kid no matter what they do.... any real parent wouldn't care what their child is.... and they would support them at all times.... i mean, as long as it isn't something bad or against the law or some crap... i guess I got a good family :)

Anyway, as far as "magic" goes.... i believe some kinda powers do exist... i don't believe you can turn a frog into a human..... I don't believe you can make something out of nothing.... I don't care what you have, Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just tranfered....

But I seriously doubt any Harry Potters exist in this world of ours... If there were real sources of magic good or bad..... don't you think someone would have used it to take over some governement or something... possily the world....

The mind can be very powerfull.... even so much, it makes you believe what you want to believe.... and it will do that anyway it can.... it'll make you see things not there, it'll make you feel and hear and interact.... with something your mind created to make it seem as if it existed.... There's always a reason.... whether it be scientific or super natural.... thats up to the believer.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

any REAL parent wouldn't love their kid no matter what they do.... [/B][/QUOTE]

oh yea.. thats what i'm going to be like when i'm a dad.. ^_^

'son.. i dont love you.. no matter what you do..' :) dahah..

oh oh.. my brother saw me bend the spoon.. he was like.. '':eek: whoa!" i swear to god he saw it..

[B]

oh yea.. thats what i'm going to be like when i'm a dad.. ^_^

'son.. i dont love you.. no matter what you do..' :) dahah..

oh oh.. my brother saw me bend the spoon.. he was like.. '':eek: whoa!" i swear to god he saw it.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for exploiting my careless typing Cam :p

bending a spoon and telekinesis is SLIGHTLY different than preforming magical spells or some crap.

1> if my parent had been dascriminitory towards me i would not be who i am today.

2>every relegion i have ever studied has admited to there being energys of the mind.from christianity to budhism.

3>believing you will suceed and doing so...possible...
believing that someone will like because you danced in a circle of flowers...not possible

thanx...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]The other day my mom told me: "I'm glad your grandfather is dead, so he couldn't see what a disgrace you are to the family." [/B][/QUOTE]

blast her to the depths of hell.

i'm frought w/ anxiety right now, absolutely frought. i can't sleep. i am freaked out.

Guest Voodookanaka
Lm how old r u?
n what kind of powers, u can make what happen?

my mates a witch, I remember his dad said he was gonna burn all his stuff n one night he turned up in pitch black soaked with rain at my door with carrier bags full of stuff 4 me to look after.

My nans really cool shes predicted all sorts and generally know things, its wierd everyone thought she was insane (even herself)till they realised she was always right. everyone thinks im psychic im not, i just know things.........u wouldnt understand Nvrmind.

First, LM and SSJ5 Vegeta - I am truly sorry for what was said to each of you. That was not only unfair, but hurtful to hear, and an awful thing to say to you. I could never see my parents EVER saying that, nor could I see ANYONES parents saying those things. I hope that neither of you take it to heart. It is just evil or some sort of pain in their hearts that they deal with by yelling or insulting you. It is sad that people can be that cruel, but trust me, they will get what's coming to them :devil:

As for witchcraft and phsycic powers(though they might have similarities and differences, I am not trying to compair or contrast either). . I do not believe in any of it. Nothing that I have seen has ever led me to believe in any of that. I am sorry if this sounds offensive, but to me, it is all fake, made up, or co-incidental. I am not trying to call you liars, nor am I trying to say that there is NO way anything like this is untrue. But to be honest, nothing has ever happened that has been promised to me, predicted to me, fortold . . etc. etc.

As for the Force, super powers, mind powers, etc etc. I think that is also very untrue, if it wasn't, there would be people that would come out and prove it, and untill I see it, I will doubt it. Magic - is an illusion of the mind, given a clever name to make it more appealing. . simple as that.

Again, sorry if I seem like a bad guy for saying this. I get along with anyone basically, and this kind of feels like I am coming off like a super evil person, so I appologize. I was mearly trying to state my opinion here. . so don't hate me? . . *shuts up*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][b][size=1]As i am.... for reasons different from yours...[/color][/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

why are you freaked, dk?

& noryko, i just turned 22. & i understand why you don't believe. not many people do. even if they were to see it w/ their own eyes, they would think it was some sort of trick. & later on, whenever they thought about it, they would even wonder if it really happened, or if their minds were playing tricks on them.