OtakuBoards

i hate my father for what he said

Lady Macaiodh

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i]
[B]I think that there are certain 'abilities' that some ppl can do up to an extent. like Transtic said, we only use about 10% of our brain, what could the 90% used for? maybe some ppl can use 12 or 13% of their brain or something? *shrug* [/B][/QUOTE]

The average human uses 10% of their brain, the smartest geniuses use only about 12-15% of their brain. I mean just to think what would happen if you awakened the other 90%. However you might be too smart for your own good.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

The average human uses 10% of their brain, the smartest geniuses use only about 12-15% of their brain. I mean just to think what would happen if you awakened the other 90%. However you might be too smart for your own good. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] I doubt it, how do you really measure or calculate the percentage of the brain that's being use [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]They could use the electric thing that monitors your brain, and when you give thoughts you know it is like electricity, and they monitor what portion of your brain is actually doing the thinking... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue] That sound interesting, but I'm not sure about it. [/color]

if you guys want to know, then i'll tell you.

i can heal & destroy. i can unite & seperate. i know these are broad terms, but i really can't get more specific b/c they apply to all sorts of things. i also have premonitions, as do my brothers & my mother (but as far as i know, my brothers don't have any other latent powers, though any of us could easily command a spirit). my youngest brother does not practice at all. he's afraid to. my oldest brother practices w/ me all the time. if we want something specific to happen, we just cast a spell or evoke a spirit. quite simple, really. my mother is horrified of the whole thing & forbids us to do it. she is a christian & renounced it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]if you guys want to know, then i'll tell you.

i can heal & destroy. i can unite & seperate. i know these are broad terms, but i really can't get more specific b/c they apply to all sorts of things. i also have premonitions, as do my brothers & my mother (but as far as i know, my brothers don't have any other latent powers, though any of us could easily command a spirit). my youngest brother does not practice at all. he's afraid to. my oldest brother practices w/ me all the time. if we want something specific to happen, we just cast a spell or evoke a spirit. quite simple, really. my mother is horrified of the whole thing & forbids us to do it. she is a christian & renounced it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm an Arch Mage from Tyr. My parents forbid me to use my magic also. But i can't heal, just destroy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]*sigh* i knew this would happen. okay everybody, get it out of your systems. [/B][/QUOTE]

of course it would happen. you claim to have the powers of healing and destroying, what else would you expect?

well..... i think this has gotten a little out of hand...

People, you need to learn that others think differently, they will believe differently... Some of you claim it's not possible, like me for example, because it cannot be scientifically prooven.... however neither can the existance of god, yet so many believe in him... it's really rude to make fin of what someone believes.... it's rude to make fun of anything.... People will believe what they want to believe, whether anyoen else likes it or not... i will do the same, you will do the same.... once people realize that, then, and only then will this world of ours live in harmony....

Till then, try to act mature.... LM, sorry but I have to close it... no one deserves to be treated like what the believe in is false... and I won't let it happen....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

EDIT: and james, Do you know the whole story behind her dad? I know why he did it. and i would get banned for saying it [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Why would you get banned for saying what he did? If you were to say, I'm sure you could do so tactfully :)

In all truth, the whole pyschic/magic issue is totally irrelevant. This comes down to a father not treating his daughter with the respect that she deserves.

And as I said before, to say anything nasty or whatever just because of his/her beliefs...well...that's just stupid, especially when it's his own daughter.

[/color][/size]