Fall Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 If you had an Anime Machine, what Anime show would you choose to be a character in? And what name would you have? This is mine: Anime: DBZ Name: Gyran Anyone else?
DeathKnight Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 [color=crimson][b][size=1]I think tenchi has too many girls for one man.... Anime: Tenchi Name: Ken[/color][/b][/size]
Guest Akito Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 is it alright if i have more then one? Anime: Evangelion/Vandread/Nadesico Char: Gendo/Hibiki/Akito Reason: Makes glasses look cool/has way too many chicks after him/looks really cool in the movie.
Fall Posted November 11, 2001 Author Posted November 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i] [B]is it alright if i have more then one? [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah sure, and anyway, I forgot one: Anime 2: X-Men Name 2: Clawster hehe.............
Guest Akito Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 Hmmm... Anime:Escaflownie(the movie) Char: Van Reason: he's awsome in that movie, he's a hell of alot stronger then most ppl in their, he's just a bit of a hothead.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I woul dbe Kaoru from Evangelion.... just so I could get into Shinji's pants heh heh heh...or visa versa... As for made up characters.... I dunno.... a Saiya-jin sounds fun.... or i dunno....
Flash Posted November 11, 2001 Posted November 11, 2001 I'd take Pokemon... Call me crazy, but ain't one who likes to be chased around by people with super-powers, or Giant Mechs... I'll stick to a nice, [I]safe[/I] anime...
Kittie Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 mmmm....probabli Arimatage or Voltage Fighters<--for reasons shan't disclose at this moment...*kiss kiss* -_- name: Kittie <---i'm so smart! :nervous:
Sephiroth Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 hmmm, being a super saiya-jin in dbz sounds interesting, lol.... Can you guess what I would be called? :p
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]hmmm, being a super saiya-jin in dbz sounds interesting, lol.... Can you guess what I would be called? :p [/B][/QUOTE] Mr. T? *ducks* As for myself? hmmm. . DBZ DOES sound pretty sweet, as that is all I have really been watching lately. . name - doesn't matter, but I would be a good hearted, kind person that is forgiving like Goku. Voltron would rule. . just so I could be in a giant cat! . .LOL Lodos Wars - I could be like Parrn and fight for the good guys. . hahaha ^_^ woot. . this is fun I guess basically anything where I can be a good-guy . . call me wierd? sure, go for it *shuts up before stuff is thrown at him, and ducks just in case*
Dragonballzman Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Hmmm...I'd either do Pokemon for the same reason as FF or if I'm feeling brave, I'd be a SSJ from DBZ and fight in a tournament.
Quatre's_gurl Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 I'd be in Magic Knight Rayearth and my name would be Misato.
XxmagentaxX Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 I would be Miaka from Fushigi yuugi and dump Tamahome's *** and go after Nuriko!!! ^_^ or I would be Aya from Ayashi no Ceres and dump Toya (cuz he is a retardand he doesn't know jack!) and take Yuhi up on his offer....
Biida Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 Anime: Digimon!!!! Name: Leona Reason: One word/name... KOUSHIRO!!!!!!!! :love:
WH2 Posted November 12, 2001 Posted November 12, 2001 id euther be a gundam pilot in th OYW or a siayin frmo DBZ either way my name would be Trigon/Akira Sakaya
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now