Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Anime Machine............


Recommended Posts

Posted
If you had an Anime Machine, what Anime show would you choose to be a character in? And what name would you have? This is mine:

Anime: DBZ
Name: Gyran

Anyone else?
Posted
is it alright if i have more then one?
Anime: Evangelion/Vandread/Nadesico
Char: Gendo/Hibiki/Akito
Reason: Makes glasses look cool/has way too many chicks after him/looks really cool in the movie.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]is it alright if i have more then one?
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah sure, and anyway, I forgot one:

Anime 2: X-Men
Name 2: Clawster

hehe.............
Posted
Hmmm...
Anime:Escaflownie(the movie)
Char: Van
Reason: he's awsome in that movie, he's a hell of alot stronger then most ppl in their, he's just a bit of a hothead.
Posted
I'd take Pokemon... Call me crazy, but ain't one who likes to be chased around by people with super-powers, or Giant Mechs... I'll stick to a nice, [I]safe[/I] anime...
Posted
mmmm....probabli Arimatage or Voltage Fighters<--for reasons shan't disclose at this moment...*kiss kiss* -_-

name: Kittie <---i'm so smart! :nervous:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]hmmm, being a super saiya-jin in dbz sounds interesting, lol....

Can you guess what I would be called? :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Mr. T? *ducks*

As for myself? hmmm. .

DBZ DOES sound pretty sweet, as that is all I have really been watching lately. . name - doesn't matter, but I would be a good hearted, kind person that is forgiving like Goku.

Voltron would rule. . just so I could be in a giant cat! . .LOL

Lodos Wars - I could be like Parrn and fight for the good guys. . hahaha ^_^ woot. . this is fun

I guess basically anything where I can be a good-guy . . call me wierd? sure, go for it

*shuts up before stuff is thrown at him, and ducks just in case*
Posted
I would be Miaka from Fushigi yuugi and dump Tamahome's *** and go after Nuriko!!! ^_^
or I would be Aya from Ayashi no Ceres and dump Toya (cuz he is a retardand he doesn't know jack!) and take Yuhi up on his offer....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...