OtakuBoards

Traditional Rp [m-vls]

0ber0n the Neko

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]The sounds of battle awoke Namia from her dark dreams. The Black Knight had given her a severe beating but as she said, he couldn't break her. After delivering the knock-out blow on her, the Black Knight exited the room in disgust and rage. It wasn't easy for him to accept that this prisoner wouldn't bow to him, even after the torture she endured.

Slowly moving the shackles around her hands, Namia found herself chained to a wall, a metal collar around her neck, stopping her from laying on the floor. Anger welled inside her soul as she became to struggle with her bonds.

The sound of fighting came nearer and nearer. The dark room showed no evidence of where she was, although that wasn't her main concern at that present moment in time. Her ribs crunched where the Black Knight had delivered blow after blow of that heavy spear. They were cracked and the pain was starting to slow her down.

" Come on Namia....you are the best warrior of your clan....don't let them down." Pacing herself, she looked around for anything that could be used as a weapon if the fight below her ended up in the room she was in. A long-handled axe lay as a trophy on the other side of the room. If she was able to get that, then maybe she had a chance.

Suddenly, the door opened and Tanken rushed inside, fighting off some unseen foes. He killed them easily and shut the door behind him.
" TANKEN!" Namia exclaimed, relieved that he'd come to rescue her - although she would have got out of it herself.
" Namia!" he rushed over to her and looked her up and down. Bruises were all over her face, a slight gash was on her neck and her left side of her rib-cage was exposed and bleeding profusely.
" What the hell did that bastard do to you?!" he asked in anger.
" Get me out of here Tanken..." Namia growled.
" Oh...right..."

Tanken released Namia from the shackles and she stood up the best she could with her injuries.
" Thank you....for coming to get me...." she said, feeling rather breathless.
He just smiled. " Lets get out of here. Raion and Vincent are fighting the Black Knight by themselves, and I think they'll need our help."
" Right." Namia walked over to the long-handled axe and grabbed it. " Lets go."[/FONT][/COLOR]

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Densi heard the sound of battle befor he entered the city, it was big, and no doubt, the resistance was involved. He rushed off in the direction of the sounds.

When he arrived the battle was well under way and the two resistance men were fighting a much larger knight, all in black armour. Densi slid his axe out of its holding sheath and walked up to the battle, "I have arrived in time to help I see." Densi said as he relized that one of the mens weapons was broken. Densi swung the axe over his head slaming it down on the black knight. "Bah! Stupid fool!" The knight punched Densi in the chest, sending him flighing backwards. Densi stood slowly, and unhooked his hammer, weilding one weapon in each hand Densi charged back into the fight, sending his hammer accross the knights face...

It wasn't long before everyone knew of Namia's dissapearance. There was talk of detouring to the Crimson Hold to rescue her, but that plan was shot down because a rescue mission was already underway. Vaxla, however, didn't think that Tanken, Vincent, and Raion would be enough to rescue Namia. Which is why she took a motorcycle and went to the Crimson Hold herself.

When Vaxla arrived at the Crimson Hold, she saw a man she didn't recognize slam a hammer into a figure with black armor. It didn't seem to have much of an effect, and the black man quickly repelled his attacker. [i]I think it's about time I entered this fight,[/i] Vaxla thought.

Vaxla drwe her poles and stepped forward. "You!" she called to the black man. "I call you to face me in battle!"

"And just who are you?" the black man asked.

"I am Vaxla Intunecat, Elementalist of Darkness."

the black man laughed. "You have made a mistake revealing yourself, Vaxla. I am the Black Knight, Yuber. My master, Lord Luca Blight, wishes you dead."

"I remember Blight. I thought he would come himself to kill me. I didn't expect him to send someone else. Tell me, Yuber. If your master couldn't kill me, what chance do you thing you have?"

"My master's power is different than mine. My power is more suited to direct combat. And if Blight were not my master, he would be dead now."

"You thing you're tougher than your master, then," Vaxla said. She looked to the west, where the sun was setting. She turned back to Yuber. "Well, I don't know if that's true or not. What I do know is that you're not going to kill me."

"If I am on the verge of defeat, I will simply leave and return after obtaining greater power."

Vaxla laughed again. "I've heard that one way too many times. None of the ones who've said it are alive. I killed each one before he or she was able to get away."

"I will not be one of them. I am superior to you in every way."

Vaxla laughed again. "That so?" She looked at the sun again, then back at Yuber. "Well, I'd say you have about two minutes to kill me. I recommend you get started. Let's do this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Hope that's okay, Ober.

OOC~ Jeez you guys post alot. I'm gonna have to pay attention to this thing a bit more.
---------------
[COLOR=GREEN]Since word first got around of Namia's kidnapping, the whole encampment was thrown into an uproar. The order had already been given that no one else was to leave, but it had already crossed Terra's mind a number of times to set out on her own to offer any support she could. But before she could take her leave of the camp, one of the low ranking guards got a hold of her first.

"Terra, Halthan wants to see you ASAP." he reported to her. She gave him a conferming nod, and set off for the main tent. [I]What'd I do now?[/I] she thought to herself as she crossed her arms and gazed up towards the evenning sky in a half annoyed manner. As she entered the tent, she could see several head resistance members discussing various manners. Halthan looked up from some of the charts and maps he was studying.

"Um, they said you wanted to see me," she said, addressing him blankly.

"Ah, yes, Terra. As you're aware, a rescue mission is already underway to recover Namia, so no one else is to leave camp."

"Yes, sir. I'm aware of this," she said, looking off in another direction. She was impaciently bouncing on her toes, her arms behind her back fiddling with her tail.

"I certainly hope you weren't planning to leave were you?" he eyed her suspisiously over the documents. "Because it seems you are somewhatly close to some of those who are gone."

[I]Jeez, gossip spreads around this place like a plegue.[/I] she thought. "No sir, I wasn't planning on leaving," keeping up the half-acknoledging responses.

"Nevertheless, it's been desided to place you on guard duty until they return."

"What?!" she yelled, finally turning to face Halthan.

"You heard me," he stated coolly, "You are to report to the northern edge of the encampment at once."

She turn agrily to exit the tent, "Whatever," she mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing, I'm goin', I'm goin'"[/COLOR]
----------------
OOC~ When you guys get back, let Terra be the first to see you. I'm planning a little hummor. But it's not much. :(

Yuber had several advantages over Vaxla. For one, he was much tougher than her physically, and also stronger. And his power was not effected by the time of day. But vaxla was more skilled, and she knew how to fight stronger opponents. She also had two poles to Yuber's one sword, giving her a huge weapon advantage. Which made things about even.

Yuber was not an easy opponent, but neither was Vaxla. She made sure to keep the pressure on with weapons, preventing Yuber from concentrating on using his powers against Vaxla. She was constantly on the offensive, and whenever Yuber attacked, Vaxla had a pole ready to parry the strike. Yuber was much less able to defend against Vaxla's attacks, but he was not easily injured. Still, vaxla seemed to have the upper hand. Then things changed a bit.

Yuber spun himself away from Vaxla, who immedeatly braced herself for an attack as she closed the distance. But Yuber didn't use hs powers to attack. He split his sword, giving himself two weapons to match Vaxla's two. vaxla's poles still had the advantage of manuverability over Yuber's swords, but the two-weapons-versus-one advantage was gone.

Yuber moved in, anticipating a much easier battle, and a quick victory. What he got was a pole slammed into the side of his head. It didn't do much, though, and Yuber moved in on Vaxla. this time, it was vaxla who backed off.

Vaxla glanced at the sun again, and it was almost below the horizon. She faced Yuber. "Time's up," she said.

"Correct," Yuber replied. "Time is indeed up... for you!" He fired several dark energy blasts simultaniously(sp?). They were all heading for Vaxla but she didn't move. As the blasts neared her, she released dark energy of her own, destroying Yuber's blasts.

Yuber was shocked. "How the hell did you do that?" he shouted angrily.

Vaxla laughed. "Tip: never use the powers of darkness against an Elementalist of Darkness when the light has faded. It tends to be a waste of power."

"No mater. You are still no match for me. I don't need to use any powers to defeat you. The difference in strength alone will be more than enough to allow me to kill you easily in weapon combat."

"If it's weapon combat you want, then that's what you'll get," Vaxla told him. unlike Yuber, she knew that the difference in strength was much less now. In addition to strengthening her powers, the darkness strengthened Vaxla physically. She was stronger, touogher, faster. She could pull off moves that would have been impossible in the light. Yuber would never know what hit him.

"This is my fight," Vaxla told the others. "Stay out of it. This is between myself and Yuber. Do not interfere."

"A foolish request," Yuber said. "You stand no chance by yourself."

"you talk big. Let's see how well you can back it up."

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while you guys ^-^;... been really busy lately. This starts where Ms.ssjSolarPrincess left off at.
===========================================================

IC: Cairo watched curiously as Terra stormed out of the tent. She was furious, Cairo wondered what happened, so he decided to ask, but just as he was about to enter the tent, he paused and decided to ask Terra instead. As he approached the Murhyrr, she growled and mumbled fiercly, "Stupid Halthan! I thought Tanken was his friend? Why wouldn't he want to go and rescue him?!"

"Maybe because he knows that Tanken and Namia can take care of themselves..." Cairo said as he surprised her from behind.

"Shit! Oh it's just you.... you really shouldn't sneak up on people like that. It could your head knocked off."

"So you wanna talk about it?"

"What's there to talk about? People around here treat me like...like I'm a kid or something. They never listen to what I have to say..."

"Well...I'm listening..."

"I wanna go and help Tanken rescue Namia...she's like a sister to me, and if anything were to happen to her, I don't know what I'd do."

"I want to save her too. But I know Namia well enough to know that she can take care of herself in these situations...you gotta believe that too. After all, us [i]'Kids'[/i] gotta stick together."

"Heh, I guess you're right... by the way, don't you have a thing for Namia?"

"Who me? Naw, we're just close because she helped me out a few years ago. While I was in the process of learning the many fighting styles of the world, I needed to learn how to fight like a Muhyrr too. This is how I met Namia...she came with my teacher, Taz Falks, and as he taught me, Namia demonstated the techniques, we sparred a lot too. One day while we were taking a break, there was a terrible rock slide at the mountain where we trained. I could have been killed, but luckily, Namia saved me, ever since then I've been in her debt, and we've been the best of friends."

"Wow...you knew Master Taz, you must be a pretty good fighter then...but I'm tired of talking, I'm ready for some action!!"

"Hmm...I wondered why we haven't left for Deus' Fortress yet...the note that Tanken left behind said that we should go ahead with the invasion..."

"Well, let's go and ask Halthan ourselves. This guard thing isn't working for me anyway."

"Good idea..." and with that they headed toward Halthan's tent. When they were inside, they realized that William was thinking the same thing. A heated discussion was already going on,

"Halthan, why the hell haven't we left yet! The note said that we should go ahead with the plan, and we should hurry before those Mantaean bitches find out where we're hiding!!"

"We've got to wait a bit longa', they could be back any minute now! When they get 'ere, we'll all leave tegetha!!"

"Why the fuck are you waiting!! They'll be okay! Besides, the people who can't fight will be here, and the soldiers from the Wu and Shinjiro clans are getting restless!! If we wait any longer, we won't have any soldiers at all!!!!" The presure soon became a little unbearable for Halthan.

" *sighs* O'kay then... gather ev'ryone t'gether. Since it just became night, we should get there as fast as we can so those Mantaean blokes can't find us."

==========================20 Min Later====================

As everyone gathered, Halthan began, "Okay e'vryone, you know the plan. If the others are not 'ere by the time we get there, we'll 'ave to impr'vise...LET'S HEAD OUT!!" Everyone began to move out at a high speed that was very unusual for a group of about 150 soldiers. Among the group were Terra and Cairo,

"I hope the modifications that were done to my bow is enough." the prince said.

Terra then replied, "Let's hope that it is...I'm pretty sure we'll need everything we've got to beat him."

"I wonder what Tanken and the others are doing now...."
===========================================================

OOC: Hope that's good enough, if not pleeeaaase PM me. If you noticed, I tried to get Halthan's accent right,^-^; and I included how Namia and Cairo knew each other too. I hope that the next posts are great![/FONT]

OOC: Good posting, you guys!
Tanken rushed down the steps, having cleared the majority of the soldiers on the interior of the tower. Namia followed him, cutting down any foe that came before her. They soon reached the bottom of the tower, where Raion, Vincent, and a man with a huge axe were all fighting the Black Knight. They were losing noticably, nobody had landed a solid blow on the Knight.

Tanken stopped, stopping Namia as well. "I go straight in, you try to get a hit off, okay? I'm trusting you to make the first blow on this guy!" Tanken whispered.

(Listen to Fair Fight by DJ Zinc if you have it at this point)

Namia nodded, and Tanken went off like a shot. The Black Knight sighed and turned to face him. Tanken held his sword in front of him, keeping his Hessler pistol, in the other hand, behind him. The Black Knight lashed out, a blow easily parried by Tanken. The Black Knight pushed down on the blade with such force, however, that Tanken's arm felt like a noodle by comparison. He pulled the hessler out in front of him, and got a point-blank pot shot on the Black Knight's armor. Normally, this wold have done little to hinder the Knight, but considering the circumstances, a large hole was blown in the armor. Tanken used the downward force of his opponent's blade to his advantage by ducking out of the way. The Black Knight's sword dug itself deep in the ground, stuck. Namia made good use of the huge hole i nthe armor to deal a crushing blow to the Knight, fueled by rage. He was sent careening backward, and was now outnumbered five to one.

He gripped the place where he had been cut. He looked surpried by the sight of the blood trickling out. "Well, I havde to hand it to you, you guys are the first to make me bleed. Nonetheless, your destruction is iminent..." The Black Knight said with a grin.

"Sword!" Vincent called. He held out his hand, and Tanken tossed him the sword he was holding. Tanken drew his other, more reliable sword.

The melee began. The big guy took a swing, and the Black knight ducked under it, being surprised to find Vincent in mid-swing behind him. The Black Knight deflected the blow, only to find his only means of defense hindered from a full-on strike, directed by Raion. He was cut and knocked backwards a little, where Namia took another swing at him. His helmet broke underneath the sheer force of the blow. What was underneath was a lean face with long, yellow hair. "You'll regret that, bitch!" He said, clenching his fist. He swung violently at Namia, still working with momentum to attack. She parried, but the blow still knocked her a few feet backward.

She braced herself for another blow, the Black Knight ran at her, sword raised. She had no time to get up. The sword came down, but Namia didn't feel the blade.

Tanken had tackeld the Black Knight, putting the Hessler to his head. "Second round. This time you WON'T live!" He said through gritted teeth, his rage and intensity apparent. The gun fired, and the sounds of irremediable gore echoed through the silent walls of the hold. Tanken stood, finding no body beneath him.

"Shit... he's gone!"

Densi replaced his hammer and axe, "What the hell? Coward." Densi looked around him, the other four people who had been in the battle were all abviously conected, hopefully through the resistance. "If I am not mistaken, you are all part of the resistance?" Densi asked, he was given slightly strange looks at first kind of like '[i]who are you and why do you care.[i]' "I am Densi Bethern, Glory Seeker of the Edrick Dunes Nation, we are preparing attack this country, and we want to ally our selves with the resistance."...

Tag:The others involved in the fight.

[FONT=Times New Roman]OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, guys. M. Ali guessed why I wasn't proceeding, and I had kinda forgotten what the orders were. Whoops.

IC:

It was midnight when they reached the city. The small Resistance army hid in the trees on either side of the main road. Halthan gathered Terra, Cairo, Jake, and Sabin to discuss the plan of attack.

"Roight, 'ere's the deal," Halthan explained. "We'll be in three groups: Terra and Cairo, Jake and Sabin, an' I'll go solo. Terra and Cairo, you two take the East Square. Jake, Sabin, you two take the gate mechanism. I'll take the West Square. Kill any snipers you might find, but for gods' sakes, be as stealthy as ya can. Only use guns as a last resort. When each group's done, make this noise." Halthan made a very realistic and distinctive bird call. Terra replicated it with ease, but Jake and Sabin were struggling.

"Can you two do it?" asked Halthan.

Both Jake and Sabin shook their heads. Jake suddenly brightened, and slung his prized guitar from his back. "I can do this!" He played a small riff. "I always carry an amp with me, so you'll hear it."

All four eyed him dubiously. "Jake," muttered Sabin, "Just make sure we're the [i]last[/i] to check in."

"Moving on," continued Halthan. "You'll notice that each team 'as a flare gun. When all three squads check in, fire it up. If all goes well, the army will see and charge the city, and we'll 'ave it by tea-time. Should one team fail to check in, proceed to their last point with as much speed as you can while remaining undetected. Should this 'apppen to you, keep this in mind: best case, you'll be rescued. Worst case, you won't 'ave been captured/killed/tortured pitilessly in vain. We don't want this to fail. Let's go!"

[ALIGN=Center]--------[/ALIGN]

[i]This'll be bloody 'ard with only five people on our side,[/i] thought Halthan, as he scaled the city walls. [i]Let's bloody pray that Tanken and the lot get back in time...[/i]

OOC: Just so you know, OliverWhip, Jake can't keep up with the post, so he's stopped. If nothing else, use him as a meat shield.[/FONT]

OOC: Ober, I'm going to assume that the Black Knight in your post is not Yuber, as Vaxla is currently engaged in one-on-one combat with Yuber (re-read my last two posts if you missed it).

-----------------------------------------------------

The battle between Vaxla and Yuber was nothing short of spectacular. Yuber was strong and tough, and his armor didn't make things any easier for Vaxla. He was also surprisingly agile. Compared to Vaxla, however, he was standing still. Her darkness-boosted strength, speed, and agility were being put to good use. She was moving fast, never staying in one place long enough to give Yuber a good shot. It was also rare for her to remain on the ground for more than a few seconds. She was vaulting herself ofer Yuber, flipping all over the place, and literally bounceing off of walls, columns, and anything else she could find.

After a few minutes of furious combat, Vaxla vaulted herself off the wall and over Yuber. Instead of letting herself land, she pushed on the ground with her poles, launching herself at Yuber. She planted one pole on the ground and kicked off of Yuber, spinning herself around the pole. She planted her other pole and did the same thing, completing a spin around to Yuber's front. She continued her spin, which brought her other pole jabbing right into Yuber's face. And Vaxla had charged it with dark energy, meaning that it went clean through the skull. She pulled the pole out and watched as Yuber fell to the ground.

Vaxla saw that the others had finished their battle, and she walked over to them. "Let's move," she said. "If we're quick, we can reach the city in time for the main attack. Let's move." She hopped on her bike and sped off, not waiting for the others.

[FONT=Times New Roman]Tanken, Namia, Vincent, Vaxla, Raion, and Densi stood on a hill overlooking the city. All was quiet inside. A figure approached them in the distance. When he reached them, they saw it was a Resistance commander.

He saluted "Tanken, sir, Captain Biggs reporting in. The signal for invasion hasn't shown yet, so the army is still hidden outside. Halthan, Prince Cairo, Terra, Sabin and that Jake kid are already inside, sir. I'm sure they would appreciate it if you helped them out. Go in as stealthily as possible. And-" He turned to Namia. "Namia, ma'am, I speak for the entire camp when I say I'm glad you're alive."

"Thank you, Captain. Return to your post," said Tanken, dismissing him curtly. He turned to the rest of the group. "You heard him, guys! Let's take this city for the Resistance!"

[ALIGN=Center]--------[/ALIGN]

Halthan was definitely in trouble. A platoon of soldiers had cornered him in a sealed alleyway, and was slowly advancing. He had killed all of the snipers in the West Square, but when he made the call, a passing patrol caught him.

[i]In retrospect,[/i] he thought, [i]p'raps goin' solo wasn't the wisest of decisions.[/i]

He donned his hand gauntlets and readied himself. Quite suddenly, there seemed to be some kind of disturbance towards the mouth of the alley. The advancing Manteans' heads whipped around as someone shouted "Halthan!"

He saw his chance and leapt upon the vulnerable soldiers, taking three down by the time anyone else had time to react. As Halthan fought his way to the center, he discovered the identity of his saviors.

"Tanken! Namia! Bloody great of you to drop by! S'great that you're alright, luv, we were all worried sick about you!"

"We're not safe yet, Halthan," replied Namia.

They fought their way clear of the alleyway. Tanken explained the situation as they raced across the square.

"As soon as we found out you had gone solo, we had to come and help personally. We sent Raion and a new ally, Densi to help Cairo and Terra with the East Square, so they should be alright. We sent Vincent and Vaxla to help Sabin and Jake with the gate mechanism. They were the only iffy ones, aside from you. Think about it. We don't know what Jake's capabilities are, and, as impressive as Sabin's stunt was, he could only do it once and he was through. Considering this, we sent our two next strongest warriors to aid them. So that's how it stands."

He wrapped up his speech just as they reached the far end of the Sqaure. They dodged into another alley, this one connected to others. Tanken stopped at the entrance and motioned Namia and Halthan onwards.

"You two, go! I'll hold off the troops behind us!"

Halthan swept his gaze over the advancing line of soldiers and unslung Reason from his back. "Naw, mate. I've got this one."

He placed himself at the mouth of the alleyway, braced for the shock, and pulled the trigger. An all-pervading, deafening whine replaced all noise save one: a morbid grinding noise similar to that of a slab of meat placed in a blender and set to "purée."

The front five rows of soldiers were almost instantly liquified. Those "lucky" enough to be behind this wall of meat were now on the ground, moaning in agony.

Tanken was clutching his ears delicately. "What...... the [i]FUCK[/i]..... was [I]THAT,[/I] Halthan?"

He shrugged nonchalantly. "S'Reason."

"If you [i]EVER[/i] shoot that [i]GODDAMN[/i] thing around [i]EVER AGAIN...[/i] I will fucking [i]KILL[/i] you."

Halthan slung Reason back across his back. "Fair 'nough. Let's go."[/FONT]

OOC: Do we discuss the little Edrick Dunes army after this little shindig? Ok.

IC: Densi walked into the east square like he owned it. The others, who were being stealthy, tried to get him back...but he knew what he was doing, kinda...

As he walked down the street a gaurd stopped him, "Hey you! What are you doing at this time of night!?" Densi turned, eying the possitions of archers and snipers, as well as the other guards. "Oh, so sorry sir, I only just arrived, I am traveling you see, I was not informed of a curfue." The guard looked at Densi, "Well there is one and your breaking it, and what the hell are you doing carrying thoughs weapons?" The guard eyed Densi's weapons. "Oh thoughs, well I do need protection from dangers on the road." The guard stepped up to the much larger Densi, "So what are you doing out here?" A soft bird call echoed from the sky, "That." Densi raised his arm, and the message hawk flew down, notisably tired from his journy. "Just waiting for news." The guard looked at the bird, then at Densi, then at his weapons, "Ok well I'll let you off this time, but get back to your home, or where ever your staying. And don't let it happen again."

Densi walked back to the ally the others were watching from, and slipped in.
"You're a crazy fool." Some one said to him, but he didn't pay attention. He unrolled the message, and held it up to the light.

[i]It is time, we march tonight, by the time you get this, we will be heading to war. Persuade the resistance to join us if you can. We will not reveal our presence untill your word yea or nay, Be swift.[/i]

Densi looked over his shoulder, and then begain to point out gaurds, "A small tower across the square, three snipers, at least two more on the roof tops right above us. And one more." Densi pointed strait up, "On this roof."

"There are about seven guards in the square at the moment. And no doubt a few more in the ajoinning streets."
Densi looked at the others... "After you."

Vincent was doing evrything right. He was obviously skilled at the art of stealth. He was hiding in the bushes, only moving when it was perfectly safe to do so. And when he did move, he made no noise. He would reach the gate undetected, and quickly as well. He anticipated waiting for Vaxla. What he didn't know is that Vaxla was already at the gate. Actually, she was partway up it. Her darkness-enhanced physical ability allowed her to climb it easily. of course, anyone else would have been seen in an instant, but not Vaxla. The darkness gave her the ability to fade into it, essentially becoming invisible.

Vaxla flipped herself over the top of the gate and dropped to the ground, unharmed due to her enhanced physical state. Once down, she did some scouting work, learning the positions of every guard in the area. She silently killed a couple of the more remote ones, then returned to the gate and awaited Vincent's arrival, imagining the look on his face when she suddenly appeared in front of him.

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Namia looked shocked at what Halthan just did.

" Holy crap..." she said softly. The pain in her side was now excruitating. They stalked through the city, encountering a few soldiers that resisted them but most were fighting the Resistance army at each cardinal point of the city.

Namia's breathing became more shallow and weazing. She sat down. Tanken looked at her.

" Are you all right?" he asked, concerned.

" That Black Knight beat me into the shithouse....I think I have broken ribs..." she coughed. Blood came out in splatters. Tanken picked her up.

" This is no time to stop Namia."

" I know. I just can't bear the pain anymore." She held her side with a grimace on her face.

OOC: Sorry its very very short. I've got major writers block at the moment.[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: Sorry I haven?t posted in a little while, i haven?t been feeling over well, but I?ll do my best.

IC: Vincent finally arrived at the gate, being quieter than a mouse.
"Getting over shouldn?t be to hard, Helia!!!" Vincent commanded, this spell made the air in Vincent?s lungs turn into helium, he would?ve used a wind spell to fly over the top, but that would make a risky amount of noise. He floated up to the top like a party balloon and grabbed onto the side of the gate and breathed out. He just had to get down now without being seen or heard.
"I hope Vaxla gets her ass here soon!" Vincent thought to himself. If the sentries saw him and sounded the alarm, it would be all over.

He scanned the are with his eyes, there was surprisingly few sentries around.
?hmm?that?s odd?.for a place that?s known for its security, it sure is lack? Vincent thought to himself.

The only way in was down, so Vincent prepared to jump into the city. He though it was safe to use a water spell, due to the lack of security. He jumped down and braced for a landing. He opened his hands, but then together, thumb to thumb, and flexed his fingers.
?Now!! AQUA!? He commanded, just before he hit the ground, he realised a jet of high force water out of his hands, breaking his fall. He leap-frogged over his hands and stopped the water, and did a perfect summersault to land. ?Why do I only do stuff like that when no ones around?!? Vincent moaned.

?Oh I?m around? Vaxla said, clapping ?Pretty impressive!? She added. Vincent was stunned, how could?ve she got there before him?
?How the?your in the?what the?? Vincent said, with a crazy confused look on his face. Vaxla burst out laughing. ?Well it explains why there are so little guards around, lets try and get this gate open!? Vincent commanded.

OOC: a bit crap I know but I don?t really feel up to doing a fantastic post

"Namia!" Tanken whispered.

Tanken looked at Namia, then at Halthan, then back at Namia. He had a critical decision to make. He had to choose between the orders of Jadou, or his own agenda. He tried to concentrate, his brain was in shambles.

"Can you sit up, Namia?" Tanken asked. He had one chance, and he had to take it.

"Yeah... I think... Why, do you have an idea?" she said, pained. She sat up, wincing.

"I hope this works..." Tanken said, under his breath. "Don't move. Even the slightest movement could screw this up..." He looked to Halthan, "Sautee anyone who gets anywhere near us..."

He turned to Namia. "Ready?" She nodded.

He laid his hands over the broken ribs. [i]Moon, I need your memories... Give unto me your power... Heal Namia... save her...[/i]

A few minutes later, the sounds of batltle were drawing near. Tanken panicked, but then Tanken felt a tingling sensation, a response from the moon. He looked up, and the moon, once full, was now a perfect crescent. He looked down at Namia again. She was bleeding, but she wasn't moving. He felt the ribs. They were healed.

He ripped a portion of his tunic off at the bottom, and he wrapped it around the wound. He stood, "Alright, Halthan. Let's get her somewhere safe, and get out of here."

Halthan still stared at the moon. "How the bloody 'elld you do tha'!?" Halthan exclaimed.

"I don't know..."

OOC~ Ug... too much work. Lucky I got a break, though. Oh, and I probibly won't get to post again until late next week since I'll be at home for Mardi Gras break (yes, I'm from New Orleans :D )
-------------
[COLOR=GREEN]Terra eyed the strange man who called himself Densi, earily. She began to move out when Cairo grabbed her arm. "Wait," he cautioned, "Are we sure we can trust this guy?"

Terra looked at him for a moment then turn to Cairo. "We can't be certain about anything now." She turn around to face the target tower. "The best thing we can do now is carry on with the mission. Now I'll go first to try to catch any trouble we find off guard." She figured this would be best since what Terra lacked in physical strenth, she made up for in speed and stelth.

She took of leaping silently from branch to branch, quietly taking out unsuspecting soldiers with her pole as she went. The others followed close behind. All was going well, until one soldier saw her and shouted to his comrades just before being taken out. [I]Dammit![/I] she thought, [I]Now they know we're here.[/I] Before long, a small band of soldiers, about 4 of them, had surrounded her.

The one closest to Terra began to snicker, "Heh, what's a cute little kitty doin' way out here?" She turned around, ignoring his sinical remarks, and walked over towards the edge of the clearing. Her plan was to luer them over to where Cairo, Raion, and Densi were hiding and have them attack the idiot soldiers; trickery and cunning were her strong suits and she used them to their highest potencial.

However, before she could take another step, the mancho-nizing soldier advanced on her. "Where do ya think your goin'?" he commanded, grabbing her by the tail. In a fit of rage-driven furry that lasted no more than a few seconds, Terra whipped out her pole, channeling her spirit into it to extend to about 5 meters, swong and hit him right in the neck, breaking it instantly. As he hit the ground, she took aim with her pole directly above his chest, and with such furosity, drove it though his armor and into his chest, sending up a light blood splater.

The three remaining soldiers fled cowering, while her three comrades looked at her, astonished by her display of violence. She pulled her pole from the body and turned towards them, the look of rage replaced by one of innocent curiosity. "What?"

"Um..." finally spoke up Raion, "Just remind me never to piss you off."[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Namia felt a tingling sensation pass from Tanken to her wound. She even felt her bones repair and sew back together. It was quite painful but in the end it was worth it, even though she had blacked out during the process.

[I]I must be weaker than I thought?passing out from this pain??[/I]

When she had awoken again, Namia found herself lying on a feathery-soft bed. She sat up slowly, fingering her ribcage slowly, checking if anything had happened to her. Looking around the room, she found herself alone. The sounds of battle were still outside but not very close.

[I]Tanken must have healed me?.but how? He?s no healer?..well not that I know of. I must remember to thank him.[/I]

Right on queue, Tanken walked into the room. Namia stood up carefully. Tanken looked up to see Namia out of bed, standing tall.

? Namia?I didn?t expect you to be out so quickly??
? I?m not that weak Tanken?don?t give me much credit do you?? Namia replied rather sharply.
? More than you give yourself,? Tanken replied smartly.
Namia smiled. ? So you do have some bite in you??
? As always.?
? Tanken?thank you?? She walked up to him and kissed him softly on the lips. This time, Tanken?s eyes were as wide as dinner plates. Namia pulled away slowly, purring softly.
All Tanken could say was ? Wow.?

[center]***********************[/center]

? Where is that fool!? Halthan cursed. He had been waiting for Tanken to come down from Namia for over an hour. Halthan tapped his foot impatiently.

Suddenly Tanken and Namia appeared at the base of the stairs, both with satisfied looks on their faces. Halthan stood up swiftly.

? What hav? you two bin doin??? he asked them, looking at them both suspiciously. Tanken smiled nervously and looked at Namia who blushed slightly.
? We?ve been?.how would you say it?.occupied??

OOC: Heh. Had to put that in there. Looking forward to your next post Ober. ;) [/FONT][/COLOR]

OOC: O_O *I actually said "wow" in real life* ^_^

Tanken recollected the events of the evening rather fondly. He was awakened from his dreamlike trance when a swordsman of the Mantaeans came rushing towards him. He kicked him in the chest, knocking him back. He used the hessler to shoot the unfortunate man in the head. "Alright. Back to work!"

Tanken, Halthan, and Namia ran through the city, annihalating numerous troops on the way. Soon they reached the central area of the city. They met up with Cairo, Terra, and Vincent. "So 'ow's the East Square doin', guvs?" Halthan asked, Reason still in his hands, smoking, accomanied by a very frightening look coming from Halthan himself.

Cairo's gaze traveled from the gun to Halthan's eyes, then back to the gun. "All's... clear..." he said, breathless. Cairo had never seen a weapon capable of such gratuitous and wholesale destruction in his life.

Terra broke in "That is a BIG-FUCKING-GUN!" She stepped back, "Fuck... Motherfuck..." She spoke only in random and spaced out profanities.

Halthan just grinned, as they heard a sound coming from the central building. Hundreds of troops poured out of the building, enough to pose a significant challenge to the party.

Halthan grinned even wider. "I'll hold them off... You guys get in the building..." He lugged reason hiegher, and took aim. "Hurry!"

"Before we move on," Vincent said, "would you mind telling me how the hell you got here so quickly?"

Vaxla didn't say anything. She just stood there and faded out of sight. She almost cracked up at the look on Vincent's face when she disappeared.

"How the hell did you do that?" Vincent exclaimed (a whispered exclamation, of course) as Vaxla reappeared.

"Simple," Vaxla whispered back. "I am an Elementalist of Darkness. That was one of the powers granted to me by the night. Now, we have business to take care of."

Just then, there was a loud noise. Very loud. "Holy shit!" Vincent exclaimed, barely managing to keep his voice at a whisper. "What the hell was that?"

"I have no clue," Vaxla replied, "but I'm guessing it means someone's cover has been blown."

At that moment, the gate guards burst out of the gatehouse with guns drawn. There were five of them, each with two APT-2 automatic pistols, more than enough firepower to kill a man and a woman. Except the woman was Vaxla. She acted fast. Five shots later, there were five dead guards, each one with a small hole in the head. the RME-2s might not be too accurate at long ranges, but Vaxla wasn't at long range, and she did not miss.

"They were obviously going to investigate that noise," Vaxla said to Vincent. "Now they're dead, which means the gate will be no problem. You go investigate the noise while I get the gate open. And move fast. Go!"

Vincent rushed to check out the loud noise. His running was flawless, it looked as if his shoes never touched the ground. It reminded him of a time before his parents were killed, a time when he could run through vast, snowy fields of the Rheiardian Empire....

He snapped back to reality, he had a mission to do. Suddenly, the loud noise boomed again, along with the sound of screaming. Vincent picked up his pace and ran even faster.

The source of the noise was just round the corner, but this time a voice could be heard.
"C'mon then!!! 'Ave a piece of this!!! arrrrgghhhh!!!" A familiar voice shouted, the loud boom roared again
"hmm...It must Halthan and is big gun" Vincent thought, he peered round the corner, he was holding troops back as best as he could, but it looked like his gun was being exhausted.
"HEYA!!!!!!!" Vincent yelled, his wind spell thirsted some of the troops back. Halthen looked bemused until he realised it was Vincent.

"Cheers guv!" Halthen replied. Vincent smirked and ran up beside him, holding off troops with fire spells as best as he could.
"Im guessing the others are inside the building?!" Vincent said to Halthen. Halthen's gun boomed again.
"Yup, whats about Vaxla?" he asked.
"She got stuck with the boring job of gate duty hahaha" Vincent replied. A soldier jumped up with a sword and went to slash Vincent, but Vincent mearly kicked him in the "Family jewels" and stabbed him in the chest.
"Nice one!" Halthen replied.

About 10 minutes later the skirmish stopped. There were heaps of dead bodies littered everywhere.
"Im not cleaning it up!" Vincent spat.
"Lets just get our way inside" Halthen replied, they crawled over the bodies, the smell was horrific.
"The smells bloody orrible! How can you mercs. put up with it?" Halthen asked, trying to avoid crawling over a soldiers liver.
"You get used to it...or you just dont breath through your nose" Vincent answered.

After much squelching and crawling, they reached the door. Suddenly, the sound of swooping could be heared behind them. Halthen looked up.
"Meh, just probably pigeons or summin" Halthen guessed. Immediately, a huge ball of static lightening boomed down.

"Get down!! Stone barrier!!!!!!!!" Vincent commanded, a wall of stone deflected the electricity ball.
"What the bloody hell was that?" Halthen asked.
"I think were gonna find out now" Vincent replied. Out of the shadows flew an incredible monster.
"Resistance is futile!!!!" The monster yelled, it fired a straight beam of Electricity out of its gun arm. Vincent grabbed Halthen and jumped out the way. "Do you really think you can dodge lighting?!" The monster cried. It insanely fired beam after beam of electricity in all directions randomly. Vincent ran inside, still holding Halthen.

"Umm..you can put me down now?" Halthen asked. Vincent ran up the stairs.
"No, with that gun your not fast enough, and if you stay still to fire it will act as a massive lighting rod, and you'll be one crispy Halthen!" Vincent replied, he continued to run up the stairs, with the utmost care not to slip. Suddenly, the monster burst through the widow, charging its gunarm.
"I told you, resistance is futile!!" The monster yelled.

[IMG]http://digitalmonsters.free.fr/images/saison_trois/digimon/beelzemonbm.gif[/IMG]
OOC: This monster is no push over,its pure home grown Mantaean evil lol, but its main weakness is light.

Guys Im very sorry for bieng gone so long. I shall post again in about 12 hours from now... Thats a little long I know. I have a great post coming. and we might even get to see Citan come to the front lines. Oh, btw heres some links to who your fighting in the upcoming post.

[url]http://calypso.spaceports.com/~liri/citan.jpg[/url]

I realize that hes a new character and all, but I would prefer him to be slain 3 on 1.

I wont god-mod him, but he does need to be very powerfull. Ill also get around to posting his back-end story. Damn, have to really get going now.

PLease dont post before me, with citan involved.

---Zach

(Listen to Rage Against The Machine-Guerilla Radio if you have it)
There were a few officers and troopers in the capital building. They were all exterminated by the Cairo, Namia, Tanken trio. They went outside again, just in time to see a monster, casting lightning bolts every which way. Tanken nearly avoided one, himself. He shot at the monster with the Hessler. The bullet struck home, but did little damage. It just inhibited his ability to fly, making him fair game, or so the team thought.

The monster drew a weapon that was pure energy. It was sword shaped, and menacing. It was...

"FUCK! Get out of the way of that thing!" Tanken shouted, pushing Namia and Cairo out of the way. He tried to jump out of the way himself, but the monster ran up to strike him with it, and Tanken was vulnerable. "SHIT!" He yelled, more to himself than to anything else.

The sword came down on him with incredible speed, and he had no way to parry, but even if he did... *clang*

He looked up at Namia, who was standing above him, parrying the weapon with her spear... but her spear was different.

She turned to look at him, and smile. "Had trouble?" She asked, haughtily.

The monster was coming back for a second blow. Tanken drew his sword, and helped Namia parry it backwards. "That... that weapon is our ticket to getting Deo..."

Namia looked at him. "HIS!?"

"Yeah. We need it to kill Deo. It's the counter-Paragon, the Pinnacle. When used against the paragon, the paragon is essentially just a normal sword. It will give us the chance we need! GET THAT MONSTER!" Tanken cried, drawing a Hessler and grinning.

Finally... We meet again, Pinnacle...

OOC: Hey, I, as usual, will not have access over the weekend... SO, I need you guys to continue to involve me. ^_^ thank you.

[I]Raion Quickly Runs Out At The Monster And Take's One Quick Slash[/I] "Ha you missed!" [I]The Monster Said[/I] "Oh did I now?" [I]Raion Replied With A Evil Grin On His Face[/I] "WHAT!!! HOW!!! AARRGG!!!" [I]The Monster Growled In Pain As His Right Wing Slid Off[/I] "Raion might not ave been a good idea" [I]Halthan Said With A Slightly Concerned Voice[/I] "What do u mean?" [I]Right As He Said That A Sharp Pain Over Took Raion?s Right Eye[/I] "AAAHHHH MY EYE!!!" [I]Somehow The Monster Was Able To Quickly Shoot Something Into Raion?s Eye Causing It To Explode Raion Quickly Collapsed And Went Unconscious[/I]

[font=trebuchet ms]OOC: Aghhh!! Total confusion! :wigout: Oh, and who's Deo??
==================================================
IC: "....GET THAT MONSTER!" Tanken cried, drawing a Hessler and grinning, "Finally... We meet again, Pinnacle..."

As Tanken, Cairo, and Densi began to charge the beast to make room for Namia's attack, a blur moved quickly past them and sliced off it's right wing.

"Ha you missed!" the creature said.

"Oh did I now?" Raion replied with a evil grin on his face.

"WHAT!!! HOW!!! AARRGG!!!" While the monster moaned in agony, Vincent and Halthan had returned to help, and with a surprised look on his face, Halthan said,

"Raion that might not 'ave been a good idea..."

"What do you me--" Before Raion could even finish his question, the beast fired a small beam of energy directly at his skull, "AHHHHH! MY EYE!!!!!"

"RAION!!!!" Everyone screamed. The creature then began to speak,

"HA! HA! Your friend really got me good...but not good enough!" and with that being said, the creature's right wing instantly grew back, but if that wasn't enough, a similar creature started to rapidly grow from the wing that had been choped off. Heh, don't you weaklings get it!!!! I'M INDESTRUCTABLE!!!!!! NOW SURRENDER, RESITANCE IS FUTILE!!!!" Two of these monsters now stood before the head fighters of the resistance.

"Tanken" Cairo said, "we can't afford anymore severe injuries. Deus knows that we're here, otherwise he wouldn't be dealing with these two, and I'm pretty sure that his troops are on the way."

"Yeah, you're right, so what do you think we should do?"

"Directly behind that wall, is the courtyard leading to the front gate, if we can somehow push their asses through the wall, we might have enough space to signal our troops. With that spear Namia's got, it should be even easier to get rid of those two. Let's just hope that Vaxla, Sabin and Jake has the gate open by now."

"Let's do this everyone!!" Tanken said with his swords drawn. Vincent then used a wind spell to retrieve Raion's unconsious body, while everyone else stood armed and ready.

"Just don't know when to give up do ya?" One of the creatures said. "Well how about a taste of THIS!!!!!" Suddenly lightning bolts fell from the sky at tremendous speeds.

"Stone Barrier!!!!!!!!" Vincent yelled as he covered Raion, Terra,and himself. The others quickly dodged the oncoming lightning bolts. When they got a little closer,

"Halthan, I think Reason wants to come out and play!" Namia screamed.

"Ah think so too luv!!" Halthan replied as he swung the huge gun over his shoulder, "I'd love to see you try and heal from THIS !
====================================================
OOC: Gotta go now, Ill be right back to edit. [/font]