OtakuBoards

Traditional Rp [m-vls]

0ber0n the Neko

After Vaxla left tanken and Namia, she pondered the situation. [i]Tanken doesn't want Jadou on the throne, but he doesn't seem to want Jadou killed, either. He certainly doesn't think that doing so is the right option. I wonder... maybe it's not the concequences of Marich's death he's concerned about. What if it's the potential concequences of [/i]Jadou's[/i] death that has him upset?

No, that can't be it, or at least not all of it. Does he even realize that the first time I asked him for the Pinnacle, right after I told him that I could feel the energies of it, he said that I don't have even the slightest idea of its power? I had just told him that I could feel its power; after hearing that, how can he possibly believe that I have no idea of the power it has? I can't believe that he's that stupid. And the second time, he said that I was being selfish in requesting-okay, demanding-that he give me the Pinnacle, but he also said that he didn't want it. Kind of contradictory. No, there's something else going on here. Problem is, I don't know what, and I may very well never find out.[/i]

It was then that she felt it. There were weapons of power other than Paragon and the Pinnacle, and all could be felt by elementalists, just like those two. And even tough Vaxla had never felt this one before, she had no doubt as to which blade it was. No elementalist of any kind would have.

Vaxla proceeded with caution, aware that even though the blade she felt, the Omrigan, was nowhere near the equal of the Paragon, it was still a powerful sword. Powerful enough that it would serve Vaxla's purposes. While not powerful enough to nullify the Paragon, the Omrigan would allow Vaxla to aquire another blade, the Arigas, that was able to do so. She needed to get her hands on the Omrigan.

When Vaxla saw the battle between Tanken and the Omrigan weilder, she moved faster, arriving just in time to block a strike and save Tanken's life. Tanken seemed confused by this. "What?"

"You needed help. I'm helping." After saying that, Vaxla looked at her rod. Her face showed surprise, but she was not actually surprised. She knew that the weapons of elementalists were infused with the element of the person they belonged to. Thiis didn't give the weapons any powers of their own, but it did allow the elementalists to channel their energies through their weapons. It also had the effect of making the weapons very hard to destroy. But Vaxla wasn't about to give any clues that she knew why her weapon was intact. The more ignorant she appeared, the better.

"The Omrigan!" Tanken exclaimed. "It's not sharp! It's a dull piece of metal!"

"Very good, but it doesn't need to be sharp to kill..."

Vaxla could feel the energies of the Omrigan flare out. She was able to anticipate the Omrigan weilder's attack and avoid it. "We're going to need more than two people to kill this one," Tanken said.

"I'll hold him while you go get help!" Vaxla shouted as she dodged another blast. She knew that, because she could anticipate the weilder's attacks, she was the better choice to hold the weilder. "Don't argue, there's no time! Just go!"

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[FONT=Times New Roman]Halthan was perusing the map of the mercenary town, losing patience steadily. [i]Bloody 'ell,[/i] he thought. [i]There's nothin' 'ere to DO. Unless, o' course, ya got a girl like Tanken's.[/i] He slammed his fists on the table and stormed outside.

Just in time to see three trees and the tent he was just in violently rip apart.

"Bloody 'ell!"

Slipping through the newly-formed gap, he came across Tanken and Vaxla fighting a black-haired angelic figure.

"Wot's all this then?" asked Halthan.

Tanken glanced up to notice Halthan standing on the outskirts of the clearing. "Get help!" he cried, barely dodging a beam from the angel's weapon.

[ALIGN=Center]--------[/ALIGN]

Halthan ran through the woods, searching for someone to aid. Soon, he came across a small waterfall emptying into a picturesque rock pool. Terra and Namia were sitting by the edge, Namia wrapping up an explanation.

"...Well, first off he saw me naked while I bathed in the river at our first camp. Then there was a sort of small discovering session at the city that we recently liberated. Then a two person shower. And then we've been sleeping together for the past few nights. Enough information for you?"

Halthan was unable to see Terra's expression, but he was sure it was bordering on shocked. Namia smiled cattily. "Your turn."

Halthan, master of tact, chose this moment to reveal himself. "Well, Tanken's sure a lucky bloke if ever there was one."

Namia's eyes flashed as Terra whirled to face this new intrusion. "Halthan, you?" sputtered Namia, drawing her spear.

"Sorry, luv, but this ain't the time. Tanken is currently in quite the pickle, and needs our 'elp. Shall we rush to 'is aid in a most 'eroic and timely fashion?"[/FONT]

[font=trebuchet ms]OOC: Sorry I haven't been posting in awhile Ober, writers block is a pain. But that's all over now so....here we go!
==================================================
IC: The past day was pretty simple for Cairo, all he did was train and come up with a few new attacks. He knew that the upcoming battle was going to be the biggest one of his life, so he only prepared for what was to come. Through the mist of his training, Cairo couldn't help thinking about the plan to cecede the resistance, [i]"I'm sure that Tanken's plan is for the best... after all, we're still fighting for the safety of Sanatos. It's getting late, I better go back to camp and get some rest."[/i]

On the way back to camp, Cairo heard footsteps rapidly approaching, so he jumped unto a nearby tree branch to observe. "Halthan! Was Tanken alone with the creature?!" Namia said with her spear in hand.

"Well, I'm not sure 'ow many were there, but when ah left 'im, Vaxla was fightin too."

So! I assume you guys need some help then." Cairo chimed in, causing Halthan to stop and pull out a few of his highly impressive guns.

"Damnit Cairo!! He could have blown your head off!!" an enraged Terra bellowed.

"Well he didn't so let's keep going!" Cairo said with a smirk. [i]'Well...so much for rest...' "[/i]
==================================================
OOC: Sorry Ober my man, I know this is pretty short, but I'm pretty sleepy. :p I promise that my next post will be better.[/font]

Meanwhile, oblivious to the fight with Citain, Vincent had wondered off doing his own thing. He decided to go to the mercenary town, after all, Vincent had been there plenty of times before.

But something was clearly wrong, everything was damaged or broken, there was nothing on the street but corpses. Vincent ran down the road only to see the same thing. He kicked down the door to the "Old dagger inn" And yelled 'hello' inside.

There was no reply.

But suddenly, scuffling could be heard at the back, Vincent barged through the wrecked tables and barstools. Crouched behind a crate was the barmaid, she was sobbing and shivering relentlessly.

"Dora? you can get up now" Vincent said to the barmaid, she look up at Vincent with watery eyes, and her face lit up. She jumped up hugged Vincent and thanked the lord. She let go and looked up at him.

"Oh Vincent I?m so glad your alive!" She cried. Dora the barmaid was abit like a grandma to Vincent, wherever he was in the world, he knew he had a home at Dora's inn.
"What the hell happened here?" Vincent asked. Dora blew into a hankie she pulled from her pocket.
"None of us had enough money to pay our taxes to Emp. Deus Marich, usually our mercenary boys would hold off the "payback" attacks he does on towns that can't pay, but this time most of our boys were out on private missions, he were practically defenceless. Some fled only to be captured, others.... were shot infront of there families. I'm only alive because of Antonio, he acted as a distraction to give me time to hide....he gave up his life just to save my old one" Dora explained, she began to wail and cry again.

"And do you know what the sad thing is, we have to pay our taxes by tomorrow or everyone who was born in this town will be hunted down and killed! How can we pay? There's...nothing..left" Dora cried, he slumped down and wailed. Vincent was red hot with anger and disgust, he couldn't just ignore this issue and return to the group, he was going to have go solo for a short while.

"Dora, you said some were captured, where are they being held?" Vincent asked. Dorra stroked her head.
"My memories not as good as it used to be, but I?m sure one of the men said there being held in the far frozen north, to reduce chance of escape." Dora explained. Vincent looked in the store cupboard and picked up some supplies.
"You stay put Dora, my friends will come soon, just tell them ill be back soon" Vincent said, he walked out of inn, climbing over rubble. Just before he left, he turned back.
"Oh and if a fine lady called Terra comes along, tell her I love her" Vincent added.

OOC: Ok Vincent will be flying to his destination using his powers, if anyone wants to come with him just do so ^^

[COLOR=GREEN]OOC~ I finally got around to finishing my picture of Terra. So if your currious as to how she looks like, [URL=http://www.tinypic.com/1s12xi]click here[/URL]
-----------------
When Halthan had barged in on Namia and Terra, Terra felt a bit relieved that she had gotten out of spilling it all to Namia. As they ran though, Namia desided to restart the conversation.

"You never told me what's going on between you and Vincent."

"What?" asked Terra, shocked, "You want to finish this now?" Namia nodded with a cunning smile. "Well, there isn't really much to say. We would've kissed if you hadn't been so rude as to interupt us."

"Heh, sorry about that," said Namia, "It just seemed like the perfect time for payback. Anything else?"

"Just that I'm unsure about his feelings for me." With that the two of them slowed down to a walking pace. Halthan turned around to see why they stopped.

"Oy, luvs. What's the bloody 'old up?" he shouted impaciently.

"Just go on ahead. We'll catch up." Namia shouted back. Halthan and Cairo took off, leaving Namia and Terra to talk. "Well, do you know how you feel about him?" she said placing a hand on Terra's shoulder.

Terra looked up at Namia expecting a face of coy curriosity, and instead she found one of consern and friendship. "All I know is that I love him and just want to be with him."

"Then it seems you should be with him now." said Namia, seriously. "Your mind clearly isn't on battle right now," Terra opened her mouth to say something before Namia continued. "Besides, I think we have enought fighters here." Namia then turned and dashed off, following the others. "Now you go on back to camp, and tell Vincent how you feel." Namia shouted back.

"Alright," Terra shouted back, and in a quieter tone she said, "Thanks."
----------------
Back at camp, there was no one around at all. "Where the hell is everyone" she muttered. She walked over to Vincent's collapsed tent to find that both him and his things were gone. "He must've taken off. But where the hell did he get to?" Terra stood up and sniffed the air. Though her sense of smell wasn't as good as a tanni's, she could still tell in what general direction Vincent had taken off in, as long as it hadn't been too long.

"It looks like he headed... wait, that's the same direction as the mercinary town Tanken wanted us to head to. Should've known he'd go there." And with that, she headed off.
-----------------
[I]Jeez![/I] Terra thought as she entered the deserted town, [I]It looks like this place was hit pretty hard. Seems that Deus jerk really didn't like this place.[/I] She stood there utterly perplexed in the middle of the debree stroon streets. There didn't seem to be anyone left alive to ask about Vincent.

Suddenly she heard a woman scream. [I]Looks like someones still alive,[/I] she thought, heading off in the direction of the scream. When she got there, two Mantean soldiers had cornered a terrifide looking woman in what looked to be was once a bar and inn.

"Well, sweetie. Are you gonna tell us where the others are hiding?" said one of the soldiers, pointing a rusted dagger at her throat. She could only sit there, trembling. "Don't worry," he said kneeling down next to her, "We won't hurt you, much anyway." The other soldier laughed while his partner on the ground began to fondle the panic-stricken woman. She suddenly pushed him away in fear. "Why you little winch," he said standing up and raising his dagger, "Die!"

Suddenly, a swift bullet caused the soldier to drop his weapon. "What the fuck was that?!" he said tunring to the door. There stood Terra, smoke still rising from the barrle of her antique revolver.

"Why don't you leave her alone you Mantean pigs!" snapped Terra with a furious look in her eyes. Nothing got under her skin more than shovenistic men who thought they could take advantage of a weak female. She walked over to them, putting away her pistol and taking out her poll. "Ma'am," said Terra looking down at the barmaid, "I'd suggest you take cover someplace safe." She quickly hide behind the bar. But before she could sit down, both soldiers were on the floor. One of the more able bodied ones took off out the door, but one had to be tossed out by Terra. "Well, that takes care of the trash," she said, a smile returning to her face. "Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine." responded the woman. "Thank you so much. I guess I really should have stayed put like Vincent told me. Oh, my name is Dora, by the way."

"It's nice to... whoa! Back up a sec. Did you say [I]Vincent[/I]? As in, Vincent Wurlitzer?"

"Yes, he came by here not too long ago. He's gone off to try and rescue some of those captured earlier by Deus's men." answered Dora. "Are you one of his friends?"

"Yes," Terra answered quickly, "Now please. Can you tell me which way he went?"

Dora nodded, "I beleive he headed to the far north."

"Thank you," Terra stood up and head out the door, until Dora stopped her.

"Wait, miss! Could I get your name please?"

"It's Terra, ma'am." she said turning in the doorway.

"Then Vincent asked me to give you this message: He said to tell you that he love's you." Terra stood a bit shocked at this news. Then she smiled, gazed down at the ground, placeing a loose fist over her heart.

"He said that, did he? Well," she looked up, "I guess I'll have to return the favor in person." She stepped outside and gazed north. "You better not have meant that as some sort of 'good bye,' because I'm following you, Vincent. Whether you like it or not."
--------------
OOC~ Uh, yeah. Sorry it's so long. I just had a lot to put in there :sweat: [/COLOR]

OOC: Just to be sure it's clear, Vaxla doesn't know Citan's name, so I'm not going to be using it in my posts. Also, be sure you don't have Vaxla use it unless she finds out what it is.

----------------------------------------------------

Vaxla's ability to sense the Omrigan's power and anticipate the weilder's attacks was serving her well. She knew it would, but what she didn't expect was that she would be putting up more of a fight than Tanken. Tanken, after all, was in posession of the Pinnacle, a sword of power superior to the Omrigan. He sould have easily been able to defeat their opponent by himself. But he hadn't.

"God dammit, Tanken!" Vaxla shouted as she dodged another blast from the Omrigan. "What the hell are you waiting for? Use the goddamn Pinnacle, for Christ's sake!"

"What the hell do you think I'm doing?" Tanken shouted back.

Vaxla distracted their opponent with several dark energy blasts"Jesus Christ, Tanken! The thing is a fucking sword of power! And it's superior to this guy's weapon! Use it!"

"And how exactly am I supposed to do that?"

"You're not," their opponent said. The Omrigan's weilder was in the process of launching a wide-area energy blast that would have kiled Tanken had he gotten it off. Instead, there was a loud noise, and the Omrigan weilder went flying backwards into the nearest tree. Using the power of the Omrigan, he was able to soften the impact enough to not be harmed by it. He also seemed unharmed by what it was that had hit him. Understandable, since Halthan had had to set Reason on its lowest setting to eliminate the risk of hitting Vaxla or Tanken.

As Halthan and Cairo moved in, followed quickly by Namia as soon as she arrived, Vaxla fell back with Tanken. "You have to use the Pinnacle," she repeated. "If you don't know how to, then give it to me. I'll give it back after the battle, but we won't be able to beat that guy unless the Pinnacle is in the hands of someone who knows how to use its power. We don't have time to argue about this, Tanken. If you don't know how to use the PInnacle's power, then give it to me."

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Namia hissed sharply at Vaxla. She didn't like how she was egging Tanken on to use Pinnacle. He clearly did not want to use the power sword. But the reasons, Namia was unsure of. However, one thing Namia was sure of was Vaxla's constant nagging didn't do anything to help the situation.

Squaring off with this new enemy, Halthan, Namia and Cairo circled the enemy, while Vaxla continued to nag Tanken. A vein throbbed in Namia's forehead as she gripped her spear tighter.

" VAXLA! SHUT THE FUCKING HELL UP!" Namia screamed, unable to contain her anger anymore. Namia compared Vaxla's nagging to the pestilant annoyance of a child. It was more than she could handle.
" JUST SHUT IT!"

Everyone in the vicinty was shocked at Namia's sudden outburst, even the new enemy. The only time Tanken had seen Namia this angry was when the Black Knight revealed himself as the monster and Namia went rank. Her eyes glittered with a mad glint - daring anyone or anything to mess with her.

" Leave Tanken alone..." she breathed.[/FONT][/COLOR]

OCC: hurray i get to post. oh and im back now.

IC: Citain took a step back, following the movements of all the people before him. He started to think now, think about all the actions that could be possibly exicuted upon him. It came as no suprise then when the elemtalist shot rapid bolts of power at him. However, it was day time, she had no advantage here. Citain held his hand up in front of his body palm out, as if to stop the advance of the cat woman.

" Excuse me, would you allow me a brief reprive. I must remove my coat ladys and gentleman. " He waited for no response, he simply sheathed the Omrigan, and walked slowley over to the nearest tree, Un-bittoning his coat and taking it off.

His majestic white wings, stained in places with blood, were fully spread. He walked back into the light of the day, spread his wings and drew his weapon.

" Im very glad I get to use this on you. I call it my finsh wing. " He took off towards the blue sky. Spreading his wings and started chanleing all the natures air and power into his wings....

( damn gtg but you get the point BIG ATTACK )

Vincent was making fairly good time, he had been travelling for 7 hours and had already reached the border mountains that separates the snowy land from the rest of the world.

He gazed through the mountain path to reveal it had been blocked.
"Shit, ill have to climb" Vincent swore. He noticed that in the mud near the path blockage were many footsteps, the shoe pattern defiantly looked like Mantean standard issue boots. "Bastards must?ve blocked the path"

Vincent began the perilous climb up mountain ridge. The sharp and steep rocks knifed out of the side like swords from a magician?s box. He could just see the lights from Balkazaar illuminating as the night drew in. Suddenly, a wild bird began to peck away randomly at Vincent.
"Piss off!!" Vincent swore, wafting the bird away. Immediately it pecked right in his eye. He stumbled and lost grip, falling ominously.

?Need someone to lick your wounds? Spoke Terras voice. Vincent opened his eyes, Terras bright green eyes stared at Vincent and winked. ?I came after you, Dora told me everything, you can?t go on your own? She said, helping Vincent up.
?I was planning to come back, it would?ve been like I had never left? Vincent added.
?No, you know why I?ve come? She interrupted. Vincent dusted himself off, but he couldn?t take his eyes of Terra?s face. Her beautiful face.

?You know how I feel about you Terra?But I fear its? Vincent said, with Terra putting her head towards him. Before Vincent could finish, Him and Terra kissed. Her lips felt like silk against Vincent?s.
?I love you too, Vincent? Terra finished. Suddenly, ruining the moment of romance, the sound of clapping could be heard.

"Aww...how touching..makes me want to vomit" A posh-sounding voice spoke, stopping the clap.
"Your little girlfriend alerted us of your shenanigans with her 'shoot first, ask questions later' approach" the voice continued. Suddenly, a huge net fell from the sky and captured Terra, locking her inside a sticky tangled web.
"TERRA!!" Vincent shouted, desperately trying to hack away at the web. Before Terra could get her claws into it, the net despaired back up into the gloomy night.
"She should come in handy for info, after that last one of your group escaped" The voice taunted.

"Who the fuck are you!" Vincent swore, firing random fireballs everywhere.
"That?s no way to speak to a Mantean gentleman" The posh man said, leaping down from the rockface. "I am Tankana Hurmen"

"Tankana......Hurman...its so similar to Tanken's its unreal, even his voice sounds
like a glorified Tanken's" Vincent thought. Suddenly, the man jumped down off the rockface. Vincent gasped, His appearance was so sickeningly similar to Tankens it was frightening.
"Who the hell are you?" Vincent spst, through hatred and disgust.
"Mind your business, Human scum, Myrhyrr are to worthy to be talking to such...filthy creatures" Tankana said with a smirk. Vincent roared a primal yell and went to slash Tankana square in the face, but was blocked out of the way by an almighty sword.
"This sword, Nirvana, is one of the finest magic blades crafted, its no Paragon, but its something to be proud of!" Tankana spat, watching a serpent sprit craft itsway out of the blade."The sad thing is, everytime i strike with the sword...someone dies.....are you ready to gamble? RRRAAGH!!"

OOC: Damn, I'm away for a week, and already our team is going to Hell in a handbasket! :animestun: Yay! They added a neko while I was gone! :catgirl:

IC:
Tanken looked at the angel, and his brilliant wings. He felt a sinking feeling come over him. He then, of all times, made a shocking realisation. Citain was part of the Omrigan, an entity created from its chaotic blade. He knew not the source of the inspiration, but he trusted it. He figured out how to beat him.

He smiled grimly. "[i]Now all I have to do is destroy the sword... but how...?[/i]" he thought, as he ran towards the rapidly ascending angel.

He reluctantly drew the Pinnacle. The wings grew ever brighter, and Citain's smile grew wider.

"Heroic, yet futile. I'll make you the first victim!" He said, laughing maniacally.

"Right!" Tanken yelled, putting Pinnacle out before him.

Citain's smile changed. In fact, everything changed.

One moment there was a division between land and sky, then it was all a fantastic blur. All that was left was Tanken and Citain. Citain changed. All the things surrounding Tanken blurred fantastically yet again, and he was standing in a vast plain of color. Citain was standing all around him. He knew Citain was there, but they were taking up the same space. All there was to hear was:

[i]You cannot escape, you cannot break free. You are not yourself, there only is me...[/i], a sickening chant resounded.

Tanken felt inclined to sheath his sword. He felt inclined to die. To stop fighting. To stop feeling. All of these things were commands from his body, which seemed everdistant. He concentrated instead. He saw Citain, and cut him in half, vertically.

One side smiled, and the other had an expression of unspeakable horror. Both halves shrieked in pain. A light emitted from Citain's divided body. In a moment, it was gone.

Everything was gone. All that was left was him, and soon enough, that was gone, too.

[i]You cannot escape, you cannot break free. You are not yourself, there only is me...[/i]

-----

He awoke, shivering from the cold. He looked around and saw no-one, and he was in a strange place. Then there was a thing. It made sound. It spoke in a language, it seemed familiar. He could not understand.

He could not respond. He was cold, alone, and without any knowledge of his surroundings.

He clutched the sword at his side. "Pinnacle..." he said. He knew Pinnacle. He smiled, and said it again. "Pinnacle."

He now had a friend.

-----

"Tanken? Tanken?" Namia persisted.

Namia watched as Tanken sat up, shivering, and looked around, puzzled. He picked up the Pinnacle, and said, "Pinnacle..."

"Pinnacle." Tanken said, smiling.

"Tanken, you killed Citain! Good job!" she said, holding him close.

Tanken's eyes opened wide in fear. He pushed her away, and ran off, carrying Pinnacle.

Namia took awhile to process the series of events. "He..." She felt a tear roll down her cheek "What happened?"

-----

The thing tried to touch him, and he pushed it away. He needed to protect the thing he knew. It was all he had left.

He ran, far and fast, through hundreds of tall brown and green things which made no sense. He stopped, and breathed, clutching Pinnacle, for security.

"Pinnacle..."

OOC: Yes, Tanken has lost all memory, and NO, he's not coming out of it anytime soon... Just don't try to stupid it up by insta-curing him. I'm trying a new method of storytelling, k?

OOC: I'm so sorry my computer completly broke and I had to get a new one. I think I 'm way to behind to help with the RP so you can do what ever with my person.I'm SO SO SO sorry!!!!! :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry: :animecry:

When the opponent was defeated, Tanken passed out. The others were all over him, but Vaxla was not. She knew that he was still alive; if he was dead, the Omrigan's weilder would not have been. So Vaxla let the others take care of Tanken. She remained at the site of the battle, searching for the defeated foe's weapon. A blade of power, such as the Omrigan, was needed to unlock the Arigas, a weapon with only one power. The Arigas could nullify other weapons of power, and would allow Vaxla to face Marich and the Paragon. The Omrigan was not powerful enough to let her do so, but it could unlock the Arigas.

Even with her ability to sence the energies of the Omrigan, it took Vaxla a couple minutes to find it. The weapon was heavily damaged. [i]It appears that the Omrigan and its weilder were melding,[/i] Vaxla noted. [i]they were becoming one. Fortunatly, the process was not quite complete. It was almost done, but not quite. A good thing, because if it had been totally completed, the Omrigan's power would be gone, making it useless to me. Fortunatly, that is not the case. It may be weakened, but it can still unlock the Arigas.[/i]

After finding the Omrigan, Vaxla returned to her tent and packed her supplies, then exited the tent. She had one more thing to do before leaving. She had to speak with Jadou.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Hope that's all right, 0ber (you didn't specify what happened to the Omrigan after Citain's defeat).

OOC: No problem. It was intended as an opening for you to get it. :catgirl:

IC:
He ran through the strange things until he found annother familiar place.

He walked around, noticing things, and collecting memories. He remembered a battle, a battle that he had won.

And an angel...

Two angels...

His head hurt, and he decided to sleep. He clutched the Pinnacle, and lay out on the ground.

He looked up at what he assumed was the sky. He couldn't remember anything, and it struck him as odd that he felt there was anything [i]to[/i] remember.

He thought about the strange girl who had seen him in the tent. He wondered why she struck him as familiar.

He heard a rustling behind him, and he put his hand on the hilt of Pinnacle. He turned and saw the strange girl from the tent. He tried a simple greeting. "Dardan..." he said, waving.

-----

Namia emerged from the underbrush to see Tanken, hand on Pinnacle, and heard him say, "Hello" in Myrhyrr. The team spoke primarily in common, and the emergence of Myrhyrr confused her.

"Dardan." She replied simply. She would play his game. "Derzas zu kimmel?" she enquired.

He shook his head. "Kimmel kerpas... Dige Reki" So he didn't remember his name. He told her to call him Reki. His smile seemed less... Tanken than usual. "Derzas [i]zu[/i] kimmel, myr?"

Namia blushed slightly at the compliment. "Namia. Ki pas naga?"

He shook his head again. Then he paused. He pointed at Pinnacle. "Namia, Pinnacle naga pas. Paz naa, gerla gaji." He didn't remember anything except Pinnacle, and for all he knew he could be a foreigner.

"Kerpas i...?" She said, pointing at herself.

"Kerpas... nerai..." He said. He didn't even remember her. He looked hopeful. "Pas i!? Digi i hopuas ne! Picague..." He looked desperate. He stood and approached Namia, appearing to be cautious.

"Yurai Wood. Stop playing around, Tanken, it's creepy..." She said.

Tanken looked confused. "Gue?"

"If you don't stop right now... I'll never sleep with you again!" She said, furious, and not knowing why.

Tanken stepped backward. "Nerai... Tsube thebai..."

Namia looked into Tanken's eyes, large and confused. She then clenched her fist tightly. She looked away, trying to hide the tears coming out of her eyes. "Please, Tanken...." Then she ran to camp, leaving Tanken by himself.

"Namia! Theua!" He yelled after her, and pursued.

OOC: If you have problems understanding Myrhyrr, then tell me in a PM. I'll try my best to remember what he said, k?
(For amgoddess, PM for a basic dictionary. Then you just kinda make up words.)

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Namia ran swiftly back to camp, tears flowing out of her eyes freely.

[i]How could he not remember me? How? What happened? Why is he playing this game with me?[/i]

All the confused thoughts and many others ran around in her head, chasing each other like hungry dogs.

Finally she came to camp. Looking around, there was no one. Terra and Vincent had disappeared to somewhere. Left without a goodbye or even a note. Namia supposed they went off for some together time. But they had been away for too long just for that.

Namia collapsed into her and Tanken/Reki's tent. Looking downwards into her bed, she cried softly. Why was he playing this game? It wasn't funny, not funny at all. She thought about what they did together. And now he is pretending that he can't remember any of it. It cut her deeply. Tanken/Reki was the only man every to come into her life. And she wanted him to be the last.

Hearing the flap of the tent open, Namia heard Tanken/Reki enter. She didn't lookat him and stopped crying to herself. Half shaking with anger, Namia composed herself the best she could.

" What do you want?"[/COLOR][/FONT]

As Vaxla approched Jadou's tent, the two guards flanking the doorway stepped in her path. "What is your business?" one of them asked.

"My name is Vaxla Intunecat, and I must speak with Jadou," Vaxla said. "Please let me pass."

"You must leave all weapons with us," the guard instructed.

"Now that I can't do," Vaxla replied. "My poles I have no problem with leaving, but I'm not letting this sword out of my sight."

"Then you will not be permitted entry," the guard said. "We cannot take the risk that you mean him harm."

"If I meant him ill, I wouldn't be here," Vaxla told the guard. "The enemy knows this location. If you want to protect Jadou, let me tell him to get his ass the hell away from here." And with that, she barged right past the guards and into Jadou's tent.

When Jadou saw her, he stood and faced her. "Vaxla! How nice of you to come! I've never had the time to actually meet you. I've simply been too busy. But I've heard of everything you've done for us, and I'd like to thhank you for your id. I-"

Vaxla cut him off. "There's no time for this. Tanken and I, along with a few others, just fought off a very powerful enemy. He was working for Marich, and he weilded the Omrigan, a weapon of power. Marich has access to weapons besides the Paragon, and he's not afraid to use them against us. But that's not the main worry.

"Marich knows this location, Jadou. You need to move, and now. Marich will undoubtably send a force capable of wiping us out if we give him enough time. don't stay here any longer than it takes to pack up, because there's no telling when he'll attack.

"Oh, one more thing. I'm going to be gone for a few days. I am going to aquire a weapon capable of facing the Paragon. Do not worry about losing me. I will find you when I have the weapon. Until then, farewell." And with that, she turned and left.

[COLOR=GREEN]OOC~ Gah! Sorry for beeing MIA for over a week. First exams, now I'm home on break, which means limited internet access :animecry: I did manage to get on at my dad's though.
-------------
Five years earlier:
A sixteen year old Terra sat on a lower tree branch just outside her home village. She sat there staring up at the clear blue sky through the branches. A young boy with sandy-blond hair, about the same age as her, walked up to the base of the tree. ?Yo, Terra!? She didn?t acknowledge him. ?What the hell are you doing? You were supposed to talk with the village elders over an hour ago.?

?Pff, whatever,? Terra mumbled.

The boy sat down at the base of the tree. ?Ya know something, Ter, I really don?t get you. Here you are, the best sharp shooter in your class, and you insist on studying a combat discipline not only out of your chosen weapon class, but one that you aren?t even allowed to practice because of your gender.?

Terra was quiet for a moment. Then she took a rolled up paper target from her belt, folded it in quarters, and tossed it into the air. She then took out a miniature laser pistil and shot, singeing one of the corners. ?Listen, Shakra, someone like me needs more of a challenge then shooting fish in a barrel. Besides, I don?t think there?s really any honor in using fire arms in battle.?

?Well,? responded Shakra, ?Your pride is getting you into a world of trouble with the village elders.?

?Yeah, well what do they know?? Terra jumped down and began walking back towards the village. ?Well I guess I?d better get the torture over with.?

Shakra watched her walk off, then noticed the paper target still lying on the ground. He picked it up and unfolded it, revieling a perfectly circular hole in the target's bull's eye.
---------------
?Ms. Terranali, you are aware of why we?ve called you here, yes??

?Yes, ma?am,? responded Terra trying her best not to act like a sarcastic smart ass in front of the village council.

?You were caught practicing the Shin Torent pole combat technique, against the ancient laws of our tribe.?

Terra couldn?t stay quiet any longer. ?Our laws are stupid!? she shouted. ?They haven?t been updated in like, hundreds of years.?

?If that is how you feel about our laws then perhaps you should leave our village.?

?Maybe I will!? and with that, Terra stormed out of the council.
----------------
The present day:
?Ugg? where am I? I can?t move? Terra?s hands and feet were bound and she was lying on a cool hardwood floor.

She opened her eyes and attempted to focus in the dark. All she could make out was a dark silhouette. ?You?re with me, away from that human filth.?
-------------
OOC~ Sorry I didn't know much else to put, so I slipped in a little about Terra's past :animeswea [/COLOR]

Vincent ran at Tankana with a overpowering yell, but was forced back again by his sword.
"Just give up, scum!" Tankana commanded, gripping his sword tighter.
"What the fuck have you done with Terra!!!!" Vincent cried, stomping his foot. Tankana smirked a villainous smirk.
"We mearly removed her from the picture...you just be thanking us that she is no longer in any human danger" Tankana explained.
"What do you mean by human!" Vincent demanded.
"Silence! You need not know any more...after all you'll be dead soon enough!" Tankana replied.

Suddenly, The Nirvana (Tankana's power sword) elongated like rubber, but kept its ridged edges. It was on collision course for Vincents head. Just before impact, Vincent flew up, but the sword continued to chase.
"DIE!" Tankana yelled. Vincent flew high up, but the sword continued to chase. He flipped round and flew back down again, making the sword crash through the ground. Vincent used these vital seconds attack.
"Fira!" Vincent commanded, a jet of fire poured out of Vincent pointed finger, engulfing Tankana in flames. Tankana dropped his sword and rolled on the floor.
"AARRRGGH!!!" He cried, rolling around like a pig. Vincent put his foot ontop of Tankanas back and pointed his sword at his head.
"Answers...NOW!" Vincent yelled. Suddenly Tankana burst into a sprit-form and flew south like the wind. Vincent roared and fired energy balls at the escaping Tankana, but gave up in desperation as The Nirvana stretched off to its master.

[U][CENTER]An hour later[/CENTER] [/U]

Vincent had his mind fixated on getting Terra back, but thoughts went through his mind that Tankana was with another organisation all together, neither Mantean nor resistance.
"Snap out of it!" Vincent encouraged himself, ploughing on up the mountain. The air began to thin, and snow fell. Suddenly, a snow wolf launched at Vincent, but in a flash he cut it down to size.
"Stupid animal!" Vincent yelled, the strain was beginning to show. After a final push, Vincent had reached the summit. He looked over to the vast snowy plains, and in the far distance The City of Razzmatazz, homed of the Rheiardian Empire...the source of all of Vincent emotions.
"Don't worry Terra, im coming!!" Vincent yelled across the mountains and valleys. He jumped up and flew down at excessive speed; hoping to find his loved one.

OOC: For simplicity's sake, (and, unfortunately, taking away from the artistic value) I will provide a simple translation, indicating that (and when) Tanken and Namia are speaking Myrhyrr.

IC: (Playing "Roads", then "Pedestal" by Portishead)
"I'm very sorry... I guess you knew me before?" Reki said, in myrhyrr.
"Obviously." was Namia's tart reply.
Reki searched his memory, but to no avail. the girl before him, Namia, was not in it.
Only one thing dominated his mind. [i]Varkas, the Trade City.[/i]
"Tell me, where is Varkas? I keep having a feeling that I need to go there." Reki said.
Namia brightened up noticably. [i]Maybe he can regain his memory there![/i] "It's our next destination!"
Reki smiled. "Ah. Good."

-----

News had gotten around camp that Tanken's memory had been lost.
Cairo stood, for all to see. "I believe... well, considering the current situation... I think we need to choose a leader." He looked around. People were listening. He basked in the attention, knowing he would soon have to give it up. "I nominate... I nominate Namia." He said, blushing. "She was close to Tanken, and she probably has a good idea of what his agenda was before-" Everyone's eyes were downcast. "Before recent events..."
Densi stood, planting his axe's head into the ground. "I second that motion."
Sabin smiled in his strange, priestly way. "I third."
General agreement was heard, and the concurrence came to Halthan, who was paying little attention. "Wot?" He asked, somewhat airily.
"Do you support the notion to place Namia at the head of the group?" Someone said.
He sat up. He looked ponderous, looking over at Namia, who was looking at the self-proclaimed Reki. He sighed. "Do wha'ever the bloody 'ell you sees fit. Ye' don't need me ta tell you wha' te do." He said, looking at Namia, who looked away from Reki, turning red. Halthan looked her over, noting the *ahem* prominent body language she was expressing.
"I support the motion. There, ye's all 'appy now, I s'pose?" Halthan snapped.

-----

Reki looked around, spying Namia's tent. He walked in, without a care. He opened the door,"Hey, where's my tent?" he asked in myrhyrr.
Namia looked down dejectedly. "This used to be your tent." she replied slowly.
Reki smiled critically. "So you moved in the instant I went out?" he asked, truly believing what he said.
Namia looked at him again. "We... shared a tent." She said.
Reki looked puzzled, now wanting to believe what he had just heard. "You mean..."
She nodded.
"Ah..."
"Yes... remember any of it?" she asked, hopefully.
"What do you think?"
"Thought so." she said, faintly.
Tanken put his belongings on a table in the tent, catching a glance at the map that lay upon it.

Then it hit him

"Wha-what!?" He exclaimed in common.
OOC: As you may have guessed, he hasn't FULLY recovered.

[FONT=Times New Roman]OOC: Sorry about the absence, it was a combination of not having anything to say at first then a death in the family next. But, I'm back for now.

Halthan ambled back to his tent after the meeting, head full of doubts. [i]Good on Namia for gettin' elected leader, Oi s'pose. Takes some of the burden off 'f me.[/i]

For the past few days he had been doubting his position in the Resistance, or whatever their little splinter group was calling itself. [i]Wot've Oi got tha' they really [/i]need? [i]Well, Oi s'pose there's Reason, but any sap wot can lift it, point it an' press a button can do tha' much. Naw, they really don't need me 'ere.[/i]

He reached his tent and began to compose a letter.

[i]To whoever this may find:

It's been a good run with you lads, don't get me wrong. It used to be fun, seeing the world, looting it, and doing our damnedest to overthrow those Mantean bastards. But things have changed. We're constantly short on help because everyone's always off doing gods know what. Enemies are around every corner, powerful ones. All I have is Reason, my wits, and all of your help, and the last isn't a guarantee. What's happened to poor Tanken is just further proof that this line of work has become too hazardous for my health. Namia, if you read this, I do hope he gets better.

One of these days I might just lose my life to some threat or another. The constant stress is just too much for one kender. As such, it's time we part ways. Best of luck to all of you, and happy trails.

Regards,

Halthan Leomure[/i]

Halthan finished packing and reached for the cumbersome Reason. He stopped himself, though, and took up pen again.

[i]P.S. I leave Reason with you, seeing as how it'll just be an impediment to me. You chaps need it more than I do.[/i]

Leaving Reason on the table and shouldering his traveling bag, Halthan turned to the tent flap. Once more he stopped, however, this time with a mischevious grin.

[i]P.P.S. Should you succeed in your endeavors, I expect to be fully reimbursed for my labors. 50 gold an hour for numerous days, to be paid A.S.A.P. I also expect to be completely reimbursed for personal funds spent on business ventures, namely Reason, purchased for 240 gold, as well as ten casks of ammunition purchased for 25 gold each. Pleasure doing business.[/i]

With that, Halthan Leomure, heart light and step springing, left the camp and its residents behind him, to seek out his own fortune once more.

OOC: I'm leaving the post. Too many things happening, what with all sorts of magical swords and crazy-powerful creatures popping up everywhere. And what's with that whole memory loss thing? 0ber... dude... you broke it with that one.[/FONT]

OOC: I have to agree with Rhym here. there've been a few too many super-powerful opponents, and I do feel that the whole weapons of power thing is getting a bit out of hand (which is why the one Vaxla's about to go after only has one power: to nullify the abilities of other weapons of power). I don't mind the memory loss thing, though.

----------------------------------------------------------

As Vaxla was on the way out of the camp, she ran into Cairo. Cairo was quick to notice that she was carrying her pack. "Going somewhere?"

"I have business to attend to," Vaxla told him. "I will return when I have completed my task. Please emphasize to Jadou that this camp needs to be moved before Marich sends a force here strong enough to wipe everyone out. Oh, and tell Tanken to keep the PInnacle with him at all times."

The mention of tanken's name seemed to give Cairo pause. "Is something wrong?" Vaxla asked.

"It's Tanken. He's... he's lost his memory. He doesn't remember anything. He doesn't remember our language, he doesn't remember who we are, he doesn't even remember Namia."

"He lost his memory," Vaxla repeated. There was a brief pause, then it hit her. "I should have seen that coming," she admitted. "My theroy is that Tanken's amnesia was caused by improper use of the Pinnacle's power. I should have guessed this would happen when he collapsed after destroying an opponent with a vastly inferior sword of power. Improper use of a weapon of power has many potential negative effects, one of which is memory loss."

"Is there a way to restore his memory?" Cairo asked.

"If I'm right about the reason, then his memory should eventually return on its own. This can be accellerated by seperating tanken from the Pinnacle, but the restoration of memory will eventually occur even if this is not done. Also, certain stimuli, unique to the person and therefor unpredictable, may accellerate the process. Of course, if I'm wrong about the cause, then I don't know anything about the possible restoration of his memory. Now, I'm afraid I must be going. Please emphasize the danger of keeping the camp here to Jadou, and tell Namia and the others what I just told you about Tanken's amnesia. Farewell." And with that, Vaxla walked on, leaving the camp and heading towards the resting place of the Arigas.

[COLOR=Purple][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Namia looked at the campfire longingly. Tanken/Reki had regained a little of his memory, but none that concerned Namia. It hurt her a lot, that his memory was gone. But she was strong, and growing stronger with every passing moment.

Something out of the corner of her eye attracted her attention. She saw someone sneak out of the camp. Then Namia realised it was Halthan. Another sad emotion was added to her collection. Getting up and walking to his tent, Namia found the note he had left, Reason laying on top of the note to hold it down.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. It was sad seeing him go, when he had contributed so much to their cause. Reading through the note carefully, Namia gripped the gun tighter and tighter. When she came to the last part, she chuckled loudly - the comment amused her. Finally she let the note flutter to the ground.

" Oh Halthan....you will be sorely missed my friend....very sorely missed...." Namia said softly.

Picking up the gun, and taking a mental note of the gold Halthan wished for compensation, Namia walked back to her tent. Tanken/Reki had made himself another bed to sleep in, one the opposite side of the tent to Namia's bed.

" Tanken...." Tanken/Reki didn't respond. " Reki..." This time he did. He turned and looked up at Namia who held Reason on her hands.
" Yes Namia?" Tanken/Reki purred in Myrhrr.
" Halthan has gone. He's left the group..." A wry smile came to Namia's lips. " But he expects compensation for his services."
" Halthan?" Tanken/Reki asked confused.
" The guy with the British accent," Namia explained tirelessly.
" Oh. Right. Is that his gun?"
" Yes. Reason."
" Who are you going to give it to?"
" I don't know. I think I'll keep it until I see Halthan again. It's his weapon. It deserves no one else but him."
" I agree."
Namia walked to her bed and lay Reason gently on the sheets. She sighed loudly before turning around and going out of the tent again.

Gathering everyone to the campfire, Namia - the designated leader - began to discuss plans for attack on their next target - Varkas, the trade city.

" We have the founding maps for Varkas. We need to plan an attack of some sort. I've heard from various sources that Marich has been there of late. There is a good chance that he is still there," Namia said, looking every person in the eyes. Their ranks had dminished somewhat. With Halthan's departure, and Terra, Vaxla and Vincent's disappearance, their combined strength had diminished. And with Tanken's amnesia, everything that could go wrong, was going wrong.

" Lets see," Sabin commented. He thought a while, looking over the map. " It looks heavily defended. There are three barracks designated on this map, but I doubt that is all of them. You said these were founding maps. There is no doubt that there have been more developments since the city was founded."

" I see your point Sabin," Namia replied, " But I obtained these maps because they show weaknesses in the structures of the outer walls, and the castle that resides in the middle of the city. There is no doubt in my mind, that if Marich is residing in the city when we get there, that he'll be in that castle."

Cairo and Densi looked at Namia and Sabin as they continued to discuss plans. In a few hours, they had formulated one that would get them into the city, undetected, and into the castle, without their loyalties being tested.

At daybreak, they would execute this plan.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=GREEN]?Ugg? where am I? I can?t move? Terra?s hands and feet were bound and she was lying on a cool hardwood floor.

She opened her eyes and attempted to focus in the dark. All she could make out was a dark silhouette. ?You?re with me, away from that human filth.?

He knelt down of the floor besides her and lifted her chin. For a moment she thought it was Tanken, but after regaining her senses, she reliesed it was that Myrhyrr who had attacked her and Vincent earlier; it was simply freaky how much he looked like Tanken. "You really are quite lovely."

Terra whipped her head away from his hand. "Where's Vincent? What've you done with him?"

He stood back up again. "Vincent?" he asked, arogantly acting clueless. Terra, who had managed to sit up, simply glared at him. "Oh, yes. That human companion of yours. He's alive for the moment," he bent down to meet her at eye level, "but don't worry, that will soon be taken care of."

"You! If you harm even on hair on him, I'll make sure that you die most painfully." Terra glared at him with a firey hatred burning in her eyes.

"My, my, so touchy," he said getting up and walking to the door. Apon reaching it he turned again to face her. "Besides, I really don't think you are in the possision to [I]make sure[/I] of anything, my sweet." And with that, he strode out the door, which slammed shut behind him.

Terra immediately began strugling with her bindings, but to no aval. It was now that she noticed that her coat along with her belt that contained her pole and guns had been removed and placed on a high shelf on the other side of the room. [I]Looks like he's not as smart as I thought[/I], she thought to herself, [I]I wonder...[/I] Terra began fumbling her fingers along the back of her right boot. She often kept a razor hiden near the base, just in case a situation such as this should come up. "Ah, yes." she wispered once she located it, and began to cut away at the ropes.

"Now to get out of here," she said rubbing her wrist once she was free. Terra quickly walked over to the shelf where her things were stored. She reached to grab them when suddenly an electrical impulse shot through her arm, causing it to go numb temporarily. "Shit! The damn basterd must've put a spell on my stuff. I guess he is as smart as I thought."
---------------
OOC~ Ok, sorry for the crappy-ness-- I just got back from break and I'm getting reaquanted with sleep depervation :sleep: [/COLOR]

As he flew over the vast tundra of snow, Vincent was alit with power. The The City of Razzmatazz was less than a stone throw away. He crashed down into the snow, making quite an internee.

Vincent walked into the sleepy city, the sky was the weird pinky colour you get with snowclouds. It was like looking into a scene from a beautiful story. Memories came flooding back, but none of them of any importance. He walked closer in, it seemed as though people were getting ready to go to bed, but it was only 6 P.M. Vincent turned and spoke to a tradesman, packing away the produce of his market stall.

"Hey, why's everyone returning home, is the world 'nightlife' banned in this city?" Vincent spoke. The wizened tradesman looked at Vincent oddly.
"Huh?...you mean you don?t know? After about 8pm the temperature here drops immensely, it once got down to -97.6. No one takes the risk of freezing to death, so we wake up earlier so it balances out the day" The tradesman replied, whilst packing away his things. "And if you don?t mind, I?ve gotta get home, its my wife?s birthday, good day" he added, and hobbled off caring his things.
"I better find somewhere to stay, and fast!" Vincent thought

An hour and a half past, every inn was full or fully booked, and the temperature was beginning to plummet. Vincent tapped on an inns door. A pompous looking lady answered the door.
"urk...commoner...you can go freeze...good day" and the lady slammed the door. Suddenly, it hit Vincent (An idea not the door lol) Why didn?t he check out his old house. But time was of the essence, and frostbite was a possibility.

He tried to track down hi old house, based purely on old memories, but nothing good came up...it was now just rubble. The bastards of the Rheiardian Empire, the people that assassinated his parents, had torn down the house. Vincent roared and punched the ground, shattering ice everywhere. Suddenly, the air grew cold, much colder the sun was almost set, and the big freeze began to move.
"Oh shit!!!" Vincent swore, the freeze was like a inferno of ice shards, commanded by the moon. Vincent ran as fast as he could, as if he was being chased. He could only see one place left, the great cathedral. Vincent charged up and energy ball and blew the locks off the great doors, and jump kicked open the doors and flipped round to slam them shut...he was safe.

The great cathedral, the shining glory of Rheiardian Empire, were they praised there so called "Lord", and everything they did, they would say it was there lords wish. This "Lord" was clearly not God. Vincent looked around, the pews were loaded with the holy book of the Rheiardian Empire, the Jasha. There were surprisingly stained glass windows, they were made of some sort of material impervious to the frost-shatter effects of ice. But the clap of sinister footsteps distracted Vincent?s trail of thought

Vaxla had a few things on her mind as she walked. A lot had happened since she'd begun working with the Resistance, and none of those occurancs were exactly everyday events. There was this Luca Blight character, and the creature Yuber that Blight had sent to kill her. There was the demon Gakana that had attacked her. There was that Black Knight thing that had kidnaped Namia, and that had been in posssion of the Pinnacle. There was the one who'd possessed the Omrigan. Too many beings of power and weapons of power had made appearances in the span of a few days for it to be coincidence. And then there were things like Tanken's amnesia that served to further complicate matters.

Vaxla couldn't care less about Tanken's situation. He would recover; Vaxla was confident of that. What worried Vaxla was the rest, the frequency of appearances of creatures and weapons of power. She suspected that even Gakana, who did the work of no other being, was involved in the whole situation somehow. But not even Marich could afford to throw away so many creatures and weapons of power without a reason. No, he was up to something. The only problem was that Vaxla had no idea what that 'something' was.

She was jolted out of her musings when someone dropped out of a tree in front of her. His face was concealed, and he held twin swords. Vaxla quickly drew her poles.

"You are attempting to interfere with the plans of Deus Marich," the man said. "I have been ordered to kill you. I would have killed you while still hidden, but that would be a cheap victory. I am an honorable man; I kill only as the result of a fair fight."

"In that case, I''ll give you one," Vaxla told him. "We will confine this to combat with normal weapons. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Shall we begin?"

"Certainly," Vaxla replied. "Let's do this."

OOC: I really can't be bothered with this RP anymore, no ones pulling their weight and it?s becoming far to complex. I might create a spin off(PM me if your interested) but I really can?t be fussed anymore with all this memory loss and sword nonsense. I joined this RPG to battle weird powerful dudes and have a cool adventure, not to deal with a bunch of crap and unexplained absences, and to actually take part in a "Traditional RP?. If people start to re participate I?ll come back, but in the meantime its adios from me.

Thank you ^^